Prehistoric King of Metropoli...

By luke0109

Maximus Hammond Wu is the son of Dr Henry Wu, as a child he was given by his father the ability to shapeshift... More

Bio
Carnivores
Hervivores
Pterosaurs
Amphibians
Surface
Reefs
Caves
Snows
Savannahs
Caverns
Hybrids and Super Hybrids
Bosses
Harem
First Day of School
Fitting in, Training and Having Fun
Sweet Justice Attack
Past Vs Future, True Villain
Harem Update
Strength VS Speed
Love Strikes
Night of the Bat

Announcement

489 6 4
By luke0109

Hey guys, so for those who have been reading this story I really appreciate it, and I understand that you have been waiting for a new chapter for this story, but unfortunately I have lost faith for this story, it just feels like I'm kinda rushing through the story with some mix ups and sometimes the chapters I work on are the same plot from the episodes only with some changes, even with chapters that are different compared to the show, but here's some good news, I'm going to do a reboot of the story with a different plot and some changes, although I really enjoyed writing this story, it is time to say farewell to this story that I start a year ago, I'll at least let you guys still read it so you can remember it, but remember, the reboot will come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 1.7K 20
Shiva and raavi were madly in love with eachother and wanted to get married but at the end raavi got married to dev and Shiva married Shruti (raavi's...
276K 6.4K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
416K 8.6K 35
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
411K 25.8K 90
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...