CRAZY OBSESSION | KTH FF

By midnight_wraith67

Obsession /əbˈsɛʃn/ Noun. The state of being obsessed with someone or something ---- WARNING : The female l... More

|| prologue ||
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
Writer-
9
10
11
12
13

3

630 30 4
By midnight_wraith67

~♫︎ Terribly terrible, she's a villain. One as sweet as caramel, she's my saint ~♫︎

✯⁠ᴗ✯⁠ᴗ✯⁠ᴗ✯⁠ᴗ⁠✯

Authors pov,

Finally taehyung realized what he's doing and quickly let her go, turning around he backed off with his eyes tightly closed. He massaged his tample with his thumb and Index finger to calm his nerve. He can't believe he was going to loose control.

"I-im sorry" he said with his deep voice and turned around to face her but as he turned, he let out a chuckle after seeing her whole face messed up with mascara due to crying.

"U-uh?" She was dumbfounded.

He came a bit closer causing her to stumble back a bit and her doe eyes became wide.

"Messy" he mumbled as he bend a bit to match her height and removed a strand of her hair from her cheek with his finger.

"Your whole face became a mess" just when he said those words, her face became red because of embarrassment.

she immediately turned around hiding her face with her both palms.

"Y-you could've told me earlier!"

"B-bye!" She ran to the door and before she could go out if the room, she turned her head towards him

"make sure to eat this a-and forget what happened just now" she quickly said and pointed at the donuts kept in the table before disappearing from his sight.

Taehyung just stared at the door from where she left and looked at the table before an evil smirk made up to his lips and looked down.

Oh darling why you're making it difficult for me? Your this interaction is making me want to make you mine

A day later,

Today's the day which every students dreams of.

Todays ceremony is the day of the process which involves the march of the students on stage, speeches, official announcements regarding the graduation of every student of the college.

It is one of the most important day in a student's life. The ceremony is attended by family, friends and well-wishers.

Olivier was wearing an academic regalia but underneath she was wearing a white t-shirt and a pair of jeans with white boots.

The graduation coat was covering her whole body and it looks much bigger on her. Her long silky hair was open and a black cap was above her head.

A big smile never leaving from her face. But if anyone knew that behind that smile she is literally breaking down.

She knows there's no one to attend her graduation ceremony. She has no family in this big earth. Her heart was breaking into pieces as her only motivation left the world.

Mr Kim would have been so happy that she's going to be graduate. He would've took her in a bone crushing hug. A proud smile would've been on his face after hearing her speech.

Yes, Jimin and Mr Kim's secretary who's now taehyungs secretary came for her so that she doesn't becomes nervous or sad again.

But the corner of her heart was still logging for the fathery hug. A tear escaped from her eyes as she remembered about Mr Kim.

"Yah! No crying again! Look if uncle was here, he wouldn't have wanted you to be sad or nervous! So no cries now and be confident" one of her friend, Cindy who finished giving her speech on the stage comforted Olivier by patting her back and Olivier nodded while looking down and quickly wiped the tear with the back of her hand.

They were sitting on the chair as the students were giving speeches and soon its going to be her turn.

She turned her head behind, Jimin and Mr Kims secretary, Nichole were sitting at the back, everytime she looks back at them, they give her a thumbs up with a big smile on their face and they also did it this time.

She also returned the smile with a beautiful smile on her face.

Suddenly she heard her name being called and she turned her head to the direction.

It was now her time to give speech, she nervously got up while fixing her cap and biting her lower lips.

Finally she got up on the stage and took the mic in her hand. Her whole body was shaking in nervousness. From the stage, all the peoples sitting or some standing in the crowd can be seen easily.

Some were parents or some came to give support to their partners. She spotted Jimin and Nichole standing with a proud smile.

But then she spotted someone she never expected to come.

'M-mr Kim?' Olivier thought in her mind. She became too shocked to even speak, the girl forgot that the mic was on still her hand.

Taehyung was standing far away from the stage but her eyes instantly recognized his brown oceanic eyes which were deeply staring at her.

His both arms crossed on his manly chest, an expensive Rolex hugging his wrist. He was wearing a grey suit with matching tie.

"Miss?" The guy who handed her the mic, called her as he was standing beside her.

This made the girl startled and come out from her own world. But her eyes were still on him as his eyes were also staring at her. Not only him but the whole crowds attention was on her right now as she's taking too much time.

Taehyung raised his one arm on the air and gave a thumb up indicating that 'best-of-luck' with a small smile.

She closed her eyes for a moment and took in a long breath before again opening them and a wide smile appeared on her lips. Her doe eyes got back it's color.

Finally she averted her eyes from his figure and gave her attention to what she's going to say.

"Hi, I'm Olivier, a student who's about to graduate" she started but everyone laughed which made her embarrassed.

"So..... Today I'm here only because of all the lovely teachers who were sweet to me throughout the year and encouraged me till here" she said as she looked towards the teachers sitting on the chairs who were smiling at her but then looked down while she held the mic in a tight grip.

"T-there was also a-another person who thought me how to walk, how to write, how to speak with another person and m-many more" she looked up as some tears began to develop in her eyes.

"The person who joined every functions or any other events that was held in the school with me. He never said 'no' to any of my desired. He made my every dreams come true. He gave me the best support and love I needed. He's my hero, my super hero" she stopped as her voice started to crack and she doesn't wants to cry at this moment.

"Even today, he would've been with me right now, sitting in one of the crowds cheering me up with a big smile and bringing me in a tight hug after I get down from the stage" Jimin and Nichole stared her with sad eyes as they know who she's talking about.

"B-but maybe god d-din't wanted t-this" she looked down but again pulled her head up. Everyone looking at her curiously

"H-he is m-my p-pa. He left me in this world all by myself!" Finally tears escaped from her eyes as everyone stared at her sadly.

"M-my hero, m-my biggest inspiration is him and I'll never forget him in my life. Love you pa" she looked down

"T-thank yo-you" she quickly finished her speech.

Giving the mic back to the guy, she hurriedly left the stage and ran towards the garden at the corner of the university as she knows now no one will be there.

Sitting under the big banyan tree, she permitted herself to let out the tears which she was holding for long while mumbling words.

"W-why you have to leave me? Huh? Don't you love me? Don't you love your one and only princess? Now who will tease me with the name little girl?!" She questioned looking up at the sky like Mr Kim was listening.

"Hey!?" Someone shouted while running towards her and came Infront of her to offer her a napkin.

She finally turned her head just to see a guy with worried face looking at her.

The big doe were eyes staring at her, he was wearing a graduation coat just like her but the cap was on his hand as he was panting heavily due to running.

She recognized him, he is the topper of their class and he also has so many fangirls because of his handsome looks.

"Wait isn't it j-jungkook?" She thought in her mind.

-----

Vote🙂🔪
Comment 🙂🔪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

942K 46.7K 75
Second book of idol love series..... Jungkook - you are mine Miss Manager. it's not a statement,its a fact. And No one can change this neither you no...
317K 18.4K 56
When a hideous woman who has been nearly hiding herself from everyone, possibly everyone and considers herself an insignificant person finds the hand...
31.6K 1.4K 38
"You hungry, Stalker?" "No my stomach loves shouting whenever a creep is around" Started: 16/07/2020 Finished: 02/05/2021 {34/36 chapters edited}
18K 880 25
Park Jimin... A handsome guy... 19 years old... a heartthrob... every single girl in the college drool over him... he's a player, handsome, flirty an...