HIS CLAIM

By Orphicknight

"You look awfully well for someone who died years ago." [ THIS STORY CONTAIN MATURE CONTENT!!! ] This is dar... More

(Writer's note)
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
Epilogue

12

15.7K 364 92
By Orphicknight

Next morning....

Elsa

I woke up with the most pounding headache I have ever experienced in my life. My muscles were aching like crazy, and my mouth was as dry as the Sahara Desert.

Goddd... What did I do to myself?
I was sprawled out on the bed. My eyes were barely open due to the bright sunlight that streamed through the windows. I felt like I had hammered my head against a wall and fallen at least fifty flights of stairs. I looked around as I tried to remember what had happened because right now, I couldn't remember shit. Also, why did nobody stop me from drinking that much?

... Yes, I refused to take responsibility for my actions when I was suffering this much.
I tiredly sat up in bed and noticed that I was naked. I looked down at the floor and saw the dress I had worn was on the floor next to the armchair.

Had I undressed by myself?
I couldn't recall anything and forced my body to get up and go to the bathroom. I stared at the bathtub. I could really use the time and soak myself in hot water and bubbles, but in fear of never getting up again and being stuck, I decided a shower would do.

I got out of the shower when my body started to be red from the hot water. My fingers had started to wrinkle and that was when I thought I might have stayed a bit longer in the shower than intended. I tied my hair into a loose braid, letting a few strands of hair loose around my face, and got dressed into a pair of black sweats and a thin black top that stopped mid-drift.

I made my way downstairs to the kitchen at a snail's speed. I did not have more strength to walk any faster. The smell of coffee hit my nose and I inhaled deeply, already excited about the creamy hot liquid. If there was anything I truly enjoyed, it was the smell of coffee in the morning.

I could people talking as I neared the kitchen, and soon enough I saw Arianna and Josh sitting by the island, having their breakfast.

"Good morning!" Josh shouted in a singing voice, making me grimace.

"For the love of duck, stop talking." I groaned as I covered my ears. They were too sensitive to high noises at the moment.

"Someone had a lot to drink yesterday." Arianna commented as she drank her coffee.

"How are you all fine? I feel like shit." I placed my head on the cold surface of the island and sighed a bit, the cold sensation helped with the headache.

"No shit, I'm surprised you're even alive. You kept taking shot after shot. You are one tiny human but you sure can drink." Josh laughed.

"Urghhhhhhh?" I groaned. Arianna placed a mug of coffee in front of me and I took it gratefully.

"You don't remember what happened yesterday?" She gave me an amused look.

"Not really... Nothing comes to mind when I try to remember last night." I scrunched up my nose.

"As long as I didn't do anything too embarrassing then I think I'm fine not remembering. You know what, even if I did, it's better that I don't remember anything at all."

"Mmhmm, well you did become best friends with Tank Man. Or at least tried to." I had my mug midway, about to drink from it when I looked at Josh.

"Wha-*o - how do you know...? What theeee?" I rapidly blinked at him, trying to figure out if I had heard him right.

"You were yelling at him, calling him Tank Man, and something about him being macho macho." I looked at Arianna mortified. Suddenly, the entire night came rushing back to me and my eyes widened.

"You've got to be f*king kidding meeeeee" I put my head in my hands. and groaned in embarrassment.

"I really made a fool out of myself last night. S*it, when did I become like that?"

"Well, we had fun watching you. Actually, I think that was the best party I've ever been to in my life." Josh laughed.

"What a sad life you have had then... Wait, how old are you?" He did look to be around in his mid-twenties.

"35." He shrugged and I raised my brows in surprise.
would have never guessed.

" I thought you were in your twenties!"

"Ah, what can I say, I like to take care of myself." He wiggled his brows.

"Please, don't tell me you're in your thirties as well. Nothing wrong with that, it's just that you look to be around my and Tessa's age." I asked Arianna.

"Yeah, I'm 26." She smiled. At least I got that sort of right. She and Tessa were about the same age.

"Does that make you the oldest of us all?" I looked back to Josh

"Nah, Dante and I are about the same age,Nicholas is 40." I spit out my coffee and started to cough violently. Holy s*it, I did not see that coming. Was he really that that older than me fucking 18 ? I was now starting to believe that they were vampires because they were certainly aging slowly.

Arianna patted me on the back as my coughing wouldn't cease. I had finally calmed down and got myself a bottle of water and drank it greedily.

"Jesus, calm down little lady I was only kidding. He's actually 42." Josh continued with a smug grin.

"Josh, shut up. Are you trying to kill her? She just had a coughing fit." She smacked him on the head, and he just pouted at her and rubbed the back of his head.

"Don't listen to him, he plays around too much. He's 28 and so is Dante. Nicholas is 32 and not 38." She explained.

"Ohhh .." I let out a breath. I did not know what to think about 16 tears older than me still, nicholas being that much older than me. Arianna chuckled at me
"still you are baby ofcourse"arianna murmured.

"Is Tessa not up yet? She is always the first one to wake up and drag me out of bed." I asked changing the topic ,I noticed she still hadn't made an appearance.

"Not what we know of. We're the only ones who came down for breakfast." Arianna shrugged.
Then I got an idea.

"Payback is a bitccchhhh. I'm going to wake her up hehe." I smirked. Every single morning, she would barge into my room and wake me up. For the first time in forever, I had woken up before her and now it was time to give her a taste of her own medicine.

I found a new surge of energy and I sliped down the hall to her bedroom, excited to finally disturb her peaceful sleep.

I did an evil snicker in my mind.
I stood in front of her door, and I quietly put my hand on the handle to make sure I wouldn't make any noise. I tried to contain my laugh when I carefully opened the door and tiptoed into her room. Her bed was empty, and my shoulders sagged in disappointment. The sound of the shower running, and I shrugged, thinking I might as well just scare her a little since I was here.
I kicked the door open.

"Boo, bit*h -" I stopped in my tracks and stood frozen at the doorway.
In front of me was a freshly showered and a very naked dante . I heard Tessa squeal in the background and Dante just looked at me, unfazed that I had just barged in. I opened and closed my mouth like a fish, struggling to find any words as we looked at each other.

"Godd!My fucking innocent eyesssss!!goshhhhhhh" I screamed.
I heard Tessa say something and I snapped out of it.

"I am soo sorry but you guys are yukiiiesss!" I yelled and turned around and ran out of there as fast as I could. By the time I reached the kitchen, I was out of breath. Three pairs of eyes snapped at me as Nicholas now decided to appear.
Just great.
He looked at me with furrowed brows as he looked at my wide- eyed and red face.

"What's wrong?" Arianna looked behind me to see if someone was chasing me.

"I - Uh, nothing." I scratched the back of my neck and looked away in embarrassment.

"That did not look like nothing." Josh commented.

"It's nothing, just trust me." I awkwardly laughed as I returned to my seat by the kitchen island.

"Elsaa." Nicholas looked at me sternly, and I bit my lip a little,pouting,hesitating.
Oh well, here goes nothing.I stared at ceiling.

"That man is gross, I saw Dante naked." I said quickly. They didn't say anything, and I kept my head up, refusing to look at anyone. Then Josh burst out laughing. He was laughing so hard that he actually fell from the chair. I glared at him as he continued to laugh at me. I looked at Arianna who failed to try and hide her laugh behind her hand.

"Were you spying on him?" Josh asked after he had calmed down but was still chuckling, and I scowled at him.

"Ew, no! He was in Tessa's bathroom when I tried to prank her."

"They were probably doing it in the shower. Ah, maybe that's what the banging against the wall was in the middle of the night." He said, coming to a realization.

"Gross." Arianna grimaced in disgust.

"Dante! Had a good time?" Josh looked behind me and wiggled his brows. I kept my head down, suddenly very interested in the marble design. dante ignored him and continued over to the coffee machine.

"Anyways, I was thinking about spending the day by the pool. Care to join, Elsa?" Arianna broke the silence and I turned to look at her.

"I would love to, but I didn't bring a bathing suit with me."

"Oh, I have tons of new ones, let's go and find you one." She said excitedly and I got up to follow her as she made her way out. I looked over to Dante who was leaning against the counter, already staring at me with a slightly amused expression.

"I'm really sorry... If it helps, I didn't see anything." I said quickly to reassure him with an apologetic smile. I wanted to make sure he didn't think of me as a creep who peeped. Josh burst out laughing again.

"Damn, she called you small." My smile fell.

"No! That's not what I meant! I'm sure you're well equipped..." My eyes started to widen in horror, and Josh was laughing so hard that he fell on the floor. dante just looked at me as he sipped his coffee.

"ohhh duking goddd I'm very very really very sorryyyyy." i shouted and I got out of there as fast as I could.

.

Nicholas

"You're getting slow." I slammed Josh down on the training mat. He quickly got up again and threw his leg for a sidekick, aiming for my head. I blocked his kick, holding onto his leg, and kicked the other, making him fall with a loud thud.

"All right, I'm done." He groaned as he stayed down. I went to the bench and picked up a towel and wiped the sweat off the back of my neck. Josh finally got up and grabbed a bottle of water, chugging it down while walking towards the bench.

"I blame this round on the alcohol from last night."

"You're lazing around."

"I was definitely not lazing around with that blonde chick yesterday." He replied with a smug look on his face.

"Don't f*ck anyone important." I warned him. The number of times I had to get his ass out of situations because he f*cked the daughter of someone important to my business. He would play his charm on the ladies, making them think they had a chance with him when he was only after a one-time f*ck.

"Speaking of..." Josh started as he sat down on the bench

"Don't." I shot him a look, already knowing where he wanted to go with this.

"You don't even know what I was going to say!" He exclaimed and I just stared blankly at him.

"I do."

"I like her." He smiled, making me glare at him.

"Not like that though. She's definitely something else." She was something else. She was nothing like rest of the women who came from families who had the slightest bit of power.

"Who would have thought the daughter of Giotano would have caught your eye. Or is she just a part of the plan?" His brows rais in curiosity, and I shook my head at him.

"No. She has nothing to do with it." Just as innocent as she looke she was truly oblivious to what kind of world she had stepped into

"She could be faking it. It's always the innocent ones you have to keep an eye out for. I find it a bit hard to believe that she didn't know her own family name." He had a suspicious look on his face

"Her mother took her away when she was still a kid. She didn't know what her father was doing until she got older. Still, she stayed away and is oblivious to what is going on. If Stefano had done his job properly, he would have found her instantly." I explained. What was interesting about the whole thing was definitely why her mother decided to leave Giotano.

"May his soul rest in peace." josh sighed as he shook his head. I gave him a smug look. Stefano knew the consequences of not doing a job properly. I was not a patient man and he f*cked up when he didn't do a thorough search on Elsa .

"I have been keeping an eye on her ever since she showed up. She' s no threat." She couldn't be. Ever since I saw she was well and alive, I had to keep an eye on her and watch her every move to figure out what type of person she was, and why she suddenly decided to show up.

"Her mother?" Josh asked.

"She is a different story." I said as we made our way out of the basement where the gym was.

"How so?" He frowned a little, curious about her mother.

"The number of phone calls that couldn't be traced have increased since they got here." I informed him. While Elsa didn't pose any kind of threat, her mother was someone I needed to figure out since she was an ex-wife of a mob boss. She knew what world this was, and I needed to know why she was getting untraceable calls.

"I see. Looks like I got to take a look into that." He said and I nodded as we stepped outside by the pool. My eyes immediately found the brown-eyed woman on the sunbed, laughing at something Arianna said.

My eyes trailed down her body, liking the red bikini she was wearing. My eyes rested on her for a little as she adjusted the top that was a too small for her. F*ck... that bikini on her was definitely getting a reaction from me. I quickly scanned around the area to make sure none of my men stood around to look at her.

"Cannonball!" josh yelled as he ran and jumped into the pool. Water splashed right on Arianna and Elsa who were right by the pool.

"You idiot!" Arianna yelled and angrily wiped some of the water from her face. Josh gave a taunting smile as he got up from the pool, went to her, and started to shake his head like a dog to mess with her. She lifted her leg to kick him, but he was faster and took hold of her ankle, and dragged her out of the sunbed.

Arianna's yelling died down when he threw her into the pool. She
started to curse at him when she returned to the surface and the idiot just stood at the edge, mocking her and not noticing Elsa coming up behind him.
I watched her smiling as she sneaked up behind him, and quickly shoved him into the pool before he could notice her.

"Oh, you played dirty!" Josh accused her and she gave an innocent shrug.

"Whoopsyyy." She grinned at him. Her face was slightly scrunched up with her tongue in between her teeth. I looked at her a bit amused with the face she was making. She looked at me when I neared her, and she quickly looked away.

"I'm going to go get us something to drink." She told Arianna, who was busy trying to drown Josh.

I was well aware of what she was doing as I followed her inside. Still, I couldn't help but stare at her back for a little as she walked.
Shit, the things I would do to her...

"You're avoiding me." I told her when she opened the fridge, all while she was trying her best not to look at me.

"Don't know what you're talking about." She mumbled as she continued to avoid looking at me. The cold from the fridge gave her a slight shiver, and I immediately noticed somthing behind her top.

The image of the way she had arched her back for me to taste her breasts still freshly lingered in my mind, and the way she would moan. The blood was quickly rushing down and I had to force myself to think of something else, but her standing in that bikini made it difficult.

"Look at me." It came out as a light order.

"No, thank you." She scoffed at me. The corner of my mouth lifted a little as I noticed how she was getting bolder with time. I would never forget how scared she was when she first saw me and thought I would kill her.

That plan changed when she looked at me with her big scared brown eyes, and how she clumsily tried to run away. The sight was amusing, to say the least. It was definitely not something I had witnessed before. She really didn't know anything about the world I lived in, and if she had the slightest idea, she would have more of an awareness and looked for the cameras I had hidden in her hotel room.

"You should ask me." I knew why she was avoiding me, but I wanted her to tell me.

"What? It's none of my business." She sighed and closed the fridge.

"It isn't." I agreed. Her jaw clenched and I was having fun with her reactions.

"Cool." Elsa still didn't look at me and tried to leave. I clicked my tongue and grabbed her, sitting her on top of the counter, and stepped in between her legs. Her breathing changed as I leaned into her. She had no idea how well I knew her body... The way she would clench her jaw when she was angry, bite the inside of her cheek whenever she was lost in her thoughts, the way she would shift weight on her feet whenever she tried to lie.
I knew it all too well.

"Elsaaa " My voice came out in a low tone as I looked at her. She shuddered when I said her name and I knew the effect I had on her. She had the same effect on me too. Especially when she would moan my name.
F*cking hell!
The blood was rushing down and painfully pressing against the shorts I was wearing. Her wearing the bikini wasn't helping my situation at all. I wanted to rip the damn thing off and take her right now.
To bury myself so deep inside of her.

"Use your words, Elsa, What's on your mind?" I took hold of her waist and buried my face into her neck. My lips were faintly brushing against her as her breathing got a bit louder, and I wanted to hear that sweet voice moan my name.

"nothing that you have to vorry about"she replied stubbornly. This girl.

"That's where you are wrong Elsa.There is evrything about you metters to me one way or other, now tell me I am asking you one last time"

"that slut.." She breathed out.

"What about her?" I asked against her neck. I already knew what she wanted to ask.

"You and her... Did you...?" She couldn't form a complete sentence when I started to peck her neck.

"No. Never." she was an annoying type of woman and definitely not my type. I wouldn't even fuck her if I was desperate.

"But why did she - "

"To make you jealous. Which worked." I looked at her and her cheeks started to get flushed. Something was endearing about it whenever she felt embarrassed, and I have come to like how her cheeks would get that flushed color.

"Oh..." She bit her lip and looked away, and I felt myself twitch down below at the sight of her. She didn't even know what she was doing to me. I pulled her lip and ran a thumb over it.

"Don't do that if you don't want me to take you right here." I almost growled out. The things I would do to her that make her scream.... Her breathing halted for a second and she looked at me with her bright green eyes. A small sound escaped her as she tried to squeeze her thighs together.
F*ck it.

I pulled her into me and hungrily kissed her, not being able to restrain myself anymore. Elsa responded immediately and wrapped her legs around me. I pressed my lower half into her, making her gasp when she felt my hard length against her. I took the opportunity and deepened the kiss, playing with her tongue, and having her let out a faint moan I had been craving to hear.

I heard the distant voices of Josh and Arianna coming closer. Annoyed, I pulled away and helped her down to her feet. She looked confused for a moment but then she heard their voices and quickly went to fix her bathing suit. They would be able to tell what happened by her red and swollen lips.

"Soon." I whispered to her. I gave her one last kiss before I turned to walk away. I needed a cold shower to calm down before I lost control. She is the only woman in the whole fucking world I am so much attracted to her and I can't help it.
.

.

.

.

.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 15.3K 31
He's a blind mafia man, the heir who lost his eyesight. She's a kindhearted girl whose job is to take care of him. Will the two of them find their wa...
1.4K 65 10
I stepped into the doorway, turning back to look at him as he tucked his hands into his navy blue jean's pockets. Despite my obvious insecurity, I le...
54 1 13
This is a *𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲* written story about two people that were 𝘯𝘰𝘵 blessed upon the throne. Having to break apart from the shadows of t...
1M 21.3K 55
GUYS THIS WAS MY VERY FIRST WORK AND YOU MIGHT FIND THIS ONE EXTREMELY CRING. SO PLEASE DONT ATTACK ME!!!! I DO NOT RECOMMEND READING THIS! "now , w...