Exorcise him! // Craig x Twee...

By FunkinVibez

Craig Tuckers life is at stake, the whole world is against him. And when he thinks that his life is starting... More

★ 1 | Bitter ★
★ 2 | Wasted ★
★ 3 | Thrilling ★
★ 4 | Who Are You!? ★
★ 5 | Salvation ★
★ 6 | Not The Worst ★
★ 7 | Ropes ★
★ 8 | Deal ★
★ 9 | Blame Me ★
★ 10 | Shit! ★
★ 11 | Lunatic ★
★ 12 | Jerk! ★
★ 13 | Stupid Smile ★
★ 14 | I Feel...Sorry? ★
★ 15 | Messes ★
★ 16 | Promises ★
★ 17 | Nightmares ★
★ 18 | Rocks & Stories ★
★ 19 | Scars ★
★ 20 | The Devil ★
★ 22 | Tulips ★
★ 23 | I Love You ★
★ 24 | Bad Weed ★
★ 25 | Liar ★
★ 26 | Candy ★
★ 27 | I Adore You ★
★ 28 | Kiss Me ★
★ 29 | Hickeys ★
★ 30 | ... ★
★ 31 | Fuck It ★
★ 32 | Lips, Heels, Fist ★
★ 33 | DRIVE! ★
★ 34 | Seconds ★
★ 35 | Trust ★
★ 36 | Needy ★
★ 37 | You Did WHAT? ★
★ 38 | Games ★
★ 39 | Death ★
★ 40 | Chivalry ★
AUTHORS NOTE

★ 21 | Stupid Lips? ★

308 6 36
By FunkinVibez

What's worse? Hearing the name of the devil that just killed your father, or having the idea that just maybe it might be the reason why your childhood friend has become the way he is, because of it.

Because between one thing and the other distasteful option
I know that Moriah leaving his lips weren't just a coincidence

And its fucking freaking me out.
.
.
.

"Mm hm" I smiled, tossing my head back and ruffling a hand through the black bristles of my hair. Softly heaving my breath and grinning at the light pressure on my chest.

Whatever happened last night, stays last night.
Sure it freaks me the fuck out to know that he said Moriah, but until he remembers theres just nothing much I can do about it other than reminiscent over the fact that theres a possibility of something more serious going on around.

Not that I can convince myself to think about it...because the more I actually start to think of it, the more my mind doesn't want to go back to the idea that he said his name.

But instead my mind goes back to the look on his face when he panted.
How he intertwined his hands with mine, how he trusted me.
How he stayed in my arms.

How he made my heart race.

Great, I'm burning.
I groaned, shrugging my shoulders up.
But a sudden sweet smell teased my nose, causing my chest to tense up

Wait a minute.

I batted my eyes open, suddenly dropping them wide open with shock.
Holy shit, I pursed my lips.

Tweek was on top of me
No, I mean he was literally in my arms!?!

My eyes scanned his smooth features and my breathing went flimsy, he was lying on top of me and I wasn't believing it. Well I couldn't believe it, how could I!? It was like a dream with a ticking bomb on top of me.

He was snuggling his face on my collarbone. Loosely wrapping his arms around my body and breathing in softly.

And it was making me hot.
Insanely hot.

Because just the thought of him in my arms was screwing me up.

I adored the way his breaths matched mine, how his body warmth managed to slip up with mine, how he laid on top of me without a care in the world.

How he was able to make my breath hitch.

"I cant believe how careless you are" I huffed teasing the way my words slipped right off my tongue.

He barely remembers me but he still has the carelessness to lay down on top of me and trust me with his body. I liked it, and I'd be lying if I said no.

But id also be lying if I said I didn't have a tang of jealousy, would he be doing this with just any stranger?
I sighed, annoyed at the idea. But at the end of the day it all came down to him laying down in my arms.

Geez did we fall asleep like this? I don't remember.
But I'm not complaining, I snickered, bringing my hands down to his waist.

Make a promise dummy, don't wake up. I just want to stay with you like this for a few minutes.
But maybe that wish was just too far out of reach, because a sudden breeze of cold air engulfs our surroundings and I almost regret the fact that I didn't fully close the window last night.

"Mngh" he grunted, frowning a little from the sudden wisp of cold air itching his shoulders. He shrugs them forward and I bite my bottom lip. shiit.

Well it was bound to happen

"Agh why is it so co-"

"Morning, honey" I teased.

His eyes fell down to my chest and back up to my eyes. Suddenly going red from the realization.

Of course it's a joke, but the way his face is lighting up is making me want to burst out into laughter. It made my heart beat every time he turned red, but I wasn't going to tell him that.

"Spoke too soon?" I snickered, narrowing my eyes.

Nah.

"Im so sorry Craig I" he panicked, roughly placing his hands on my chest and leaning up.

But instead of letting him go I threw my arms around him and pulled him back down.
Yeah not happening dummy.

"ooo it's cold huh?"

"You're finding this amusing, aren't you" he narrowed his eyes and muffled softly, giving in to my stupid tug.

"Something like that" I smiled, scuffing my face into his hair.

"Asshole" he slurred, tilting his head up and cheekily placing his chin on my chest with a stupid frown stuck to his dimpled ends causing me to snicker.

"Messy head" I cocked my brow and inched my fingers from his back down to his waist.

Oh so is this what we're doing?
fun.

"Stupid lips" the words softly strung from his mouth and he looked down at my lips before looking up at my face with a grin. Something about having my hands on his waist was making me hot.

And I was liking it

"Stupid lips?"
That's a new one.

My fingers left his waist and walked down his thighs. And he noticed, coolly raising a brow and sluggishly leaning up. Casually letting him straddle me.

Oh geez.
I gulped.

"Got a problem?"

Yeah, yeah I do.
And you're sitting on it.
Talk about being careless-

"Not at all," I grinned, tilting my head to the side.

"Fwam" he hands roughly covered my face and I could hear the exhale of his scuffed breath.
Now that was...amusing.

"...was that necessary?" I chuckled, softly speaking into the palms of his hands.

"You've got that annoying face on" he rolled his eyes, keeping his hands on my face. "And the way your looking at me like-"

"Like what?"
I teased, smiling a little and bringing my hands up to his wrists.
Softly shifting his hands down a little. Just enough to see that feverish expression that I love written all over his face.

"Like this?" I smiled, inching closer to his palms and softly pecking my lips on his wrists. Leading them all the way up until I reached his palms.

"Or like this?" I carefully tightened my grip on his wrists and slowly traced up his palms until I pecked his fingertips with a smile.

"You tell me"

"you..." he gulped, roughly standing up and stumbling off my lap. His hands quick to cover up the beet red color stuck to his cheeks.

"Bastard" he muffled into his hands and pushed himself back up against the wall.

"I'm aware" I sat up, softly brushing my lips down with my thumb.

Maybe it was the way he turned beet red.
Or the way he stumbled away from me.
But the way he was fidgeting his hands and brushing the spots my lips had eagerly touched.

Was making me tipsy.

"You know," I mused, eyeing his body head to toe. "I still need an answer dork face" I strung my words at the end and chuckled at the way he pursed his lips in response.

"Not happening" he closed his eyes and inhaled deeply, re-adjusting the rough ruffles and edges of fabric that effortlessly fell down to his thighs.

Well if we wanted to be more specific.
Adjusting the clothes that were originally mine, on his body.

"Whatever you say " I chuckled and he scoffed away to the table beside my bed.

Suddenly holding on onto an object and throwing it towards me, the sudden throw catches me by surprise and I catch it just in time.

My book?

"And the reason you almost killed me was for...?"

"You wanted to learn right?" he crossed his arms to his chest and leaned up against the wall.

"Lets learn"

Haha oh god Tweek.
Just wow, you really are full of wonder aren't you?
.
.
.
.

"Are you being serious with me right now?"

Well you might be thinking, wow Craig what the fuck did you just do to get Tweek looking at you like you're a chump who doesnt know where hes even standing?

Nothing!?

"What?? Im being so dead serious"
So what? Yeah okay so I didn't pay attention to a few classes of Mr Mackey spewing one thing and another about it, but it's just a set up. What does my preparation have to do with anything?

A candle over there and the other way over there...never ever hurt anybody...!?

"Craig what the fuck" he sighed, exaggerating his breath and pinching his nose. Finding it unbelievable how much I lacked expertise in the subject.

You'd think that maybe by now I'd know better than to just set my stuff down like this, but it appears that...that is apparently not the case in this scenario...cut me some slack you geeks!?

Tweek started re-adjusting the candles and setting them right up, carefully shifting them one by one until the whole set looked completely...different from the opposing casual Craig throws the candles to the ground and gets it over with.

Ouch what a pinch to my pride.

"Uh wow, this looks..."

"Way better" he crossed his arms and cocked both of his brows up with a smug smile stuck to his lips.

I'll kiss that smug smile off your face you little-

"Go on" he handed me the book and stood back.

Nevermind.

Loosely my fingers flipped through the pages and he watched me intently.
Until I flipped the page and reached one that specifically screamed impossible to my face. But I was still determined to try, if I failed to prove that my setup was good then I could at least try to prove to him that I was capable of summoning something intermediate...which was in fact not true.

"Yeah so that's not happening" he looked at the page and rolled his eyes knowing damn well I wouldn't be capable of it.

"What?? Why not?" I scoffed, watching him walk over to me from behind.

"I'm not going to watch you try to summon something for about 2 hours when you can't even summon the simplest thing" he placed his hands on my shoulders and cocked his brow.

"Got it? Now kneel down"

"Were you always this barbaric?" I snickered carefully going down to my knees and he followed along by doing the same.

"Im not cruel Craig, im honest"

"Got it geek" I cooed, with a smile stuck to my ends.
Brutally honest for sure.

"Now what?" I held the book in my hands and waited for him to proceed, waiting for him to be the one to summon it but instead he flips the pages until he's reached a familiar page in the book.

What a bummer, I read the black italic lettering that spelt out "Blue Fog," on the headline of the page.
Of course I was familiar with it, it was just a beginner spell I used to practice everyday with back then.

But instead of a blue fog, the only thing I'd manage to do was turn the flames of the candles blue. Which of course...wasn't the point of the spell.

So what? It was boring anyways, I used to skim through the words and used to rush it but no matter what I did. It never turned the room into an eerie fog of deep blue.

"You know, if you want to actually summon something" he brought a hand over my arm to hold the leathery book, "you need to summon it like you mean it"

"You sound like an expert"

"Maybe I am" he tilted his face over my shoulder.
His breath close enough to suddenly jab my neck up  and cause me to tense up.

"More than me?" I scoffed, chuckling a little to avoid the infuriating tease that turned my breath huffy and mind tipsy from the heat.

"That's not even a question" he laughed and my heart ached a little, ouch that's brutal. I smiled at his laugh and prideful look.

"Sure" I rolled my eyes, and proceeded with his oh so endearing instructions.

"Repeat after me, yeah?" he spoke and I nodded.

But as much as I wanted to pay attention...the longer I stood there, the longer I felt like I wouldnt be able to hold on.

Ugh god.

"Svegliati" he whispered and I repeated, but the hint in my voice was hesitant.
His hot and heavy breath made me ache.
And I was aching bad.

"Demone..."

Fuck you're making it difficult for me to focus...

"Della luce" he finished off and the lights burnt off, turning the whole room into a blast of blue immense fog.

I can't do this.

"Yeah so it's not really a demon you know but-'' he stood up, but he had been too late.
Quickly I got around him and desperately pushed him down against the couch.

Suddenly I was on top of him. And caving him in with both of my hands pinning either side of him on the couch. My knee in between his legs and my heart beating with the immense anticipation of doing something without consciousness.

Am I really getting that impatient? I sighed, panting roughly and looking down at him below me. The fog thick enough to cover the fever protruding from my face. But it was stupid, I couldn't believe It

I couldn't believe that I was behaving like this.
Was I really getting that desperate.

"What the-You okay Craig?" he muffled, a bit taken back.
And I could tell by the sudden hesitation in his voice.

"Yeah, yeah..."
No it wasn't okay.

I placed a hand on his eyes, and looked up at the ceiling before looking down at him "Craig??"

I'm so sorry Tweek.

I leaned in and kissed the back of my hand, before retracting my lips and moving my hand away from his eyes.

I couldn't do it, not like this.

"Nothing, just got spooked" I tilted my head away, unable to look him in the eyes as the fog finally faded away from our surroundings.

"Spooked?" He raised his brow, and scooched back up to comfortably sit up straight, and I followed along throwing my head up to the ceiling.

No geek.
I wanted to kiss you.

"You scared of some fog?" he snickered, and I chuckled at him in return.

"Something like that" I stood up, wiping off the stupid fever on my cheeks.

"So should we try something else?" he smiled and I nodded, crossing my arms.

"Yeah, I think I'd like that," I grinned.
.
.
.

Ugh
I don't think I can take this anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 1.2K 19
[Editing] "I just wish I could touch you.." Tweek Tweak, a boy who had blonde messy hair and was addicted to caffeine. He had been bullied a lot for...
23.4K 558 16
Craig was an emotionless guy that didn't believe in love. Not after the first time he fell for it. That is, until Tweek came along. Tweek was a nervo...
27K 1.2K 31
"Come on, Tweek, it'll be fine! I do this all the time," Craig was currently in the process of convincing me to climb up on the roof with him. "I'm n...
39.7K 1K 15
Craig Tucker suddenly finds himself hopelessly in love with a certain spazzy blond. How will he deal with these new, overwhelming feelings? Will he...