"Come on, Tweek, it'll be fine! I do this all the time," Craig was currently in the process of convincing me to climb up on the roof with him.
"I'm not ready to die yet, Craigory." He scowled at the use of his full name before pulling himself up to the roof using the window ledge and a tree as leverage.
"Suit yourself, but tell me when you get bored of staring at my ceiling not being able to fall asleep knowing that I'm stargazing right on top of you."
A Stereotypical Creek fanfiction by Berucrat
I don't own any characters in this book with the exception of Jack Tucker and minor side characters.
No further description.
- Chapter One: Leave me alone, Tucker
- Chapter Two: Goddamn Eyes
- Chapter Three: White Chicks
- Chapter Four: Craig's Boyfriend
- Chapter Five: Maybe I do
- Chapter Six: Who would like me?
- Chapter Seven: Just get me a coffee
- Chapter Eight: I Can't Tell You
- Chapter Nine: Welcome Home, Strawberry
- Chapter Ten: Who Do You Like?
- Chapter Eleven: Fags!
- Chapter Twelve: Whatever, Deal.
- Chapter Thirteen: I Lost the Bet
- Chapter Fourteen: I'm Gay.
- Chapter Fifteen: Weeaboo Terms
- Chapter Sixteen: Craigster
- Chapter Seventeen: Where are you?
- Chapter Eighteen: We're Leaving
- Chapter Nineteen: It's Beautiful
- Chapter Twenty: I'm Sorry
- Chapter Twenty-One: What Went Wrong?
- Chapter Twenty-Two: Knock Knock Gingers
- Chapter Twenty-Three: Scintillation
- Chapter Twenty-Four: My Dad
- Chapter Twenty-Five: Neptune Coffee
- Chapter Twenty-Six: Twink
- Chapter Twenty-Seven: Back Home
- Chapter Twenty-Eight: First Capital of Georgia
- Chapter Twenty-Nine: What the fuck?
- Chapter Thirty: A Changed Boy