Hanagaki's Siblings (Tokyo Re...

Oleh _Kira_Art_

"Since I'm your younger sister, I want to help you save Hina and change the future, so you won't have to take... Lebih Banyak

Info
Chapter 1 - Time-leaps
Chapter 2 - I will not lose!
Chapter 3 - A new era of delinquents
Chapter 4 - Moebius
Chapter 5 - Toman split in two?
Chapter 6 - Toman vs Moebius
Chapter 7 - Captain of the 3rd division
Chapter 8 - The battle begins
Chapter 9 - Toman against Valhalla
Chapter 10 - The new captain of the first division and his vice
Chapter 11 - Black Dragons
Chapter 12 - Hakkai's decision
Chapter 13 - A date?!
Chapter 14 - Seriously....
Chapter 15 - I challenge you!
Chapter 16 - The decisive night
Chapter 17 - The victory is ours!
Chapter 18 - I didn't join Toman for this
Drawings
Chapter 19 - What the *quack* is happening...
Chapter 20 - Try to catch me if you can, Mr. Holmes
Chapter 21 - Sleepy time
Chapter 22 - That was not in the plan, part 1
Chapter 23 - That was not in the plan, part 2
What they think about Y/n
What they think about Y/n, part 2
More drawings
Chapter 25 - Baji best boy
Chapter 26 - The end of everything

Chapter 24 - Oh look! It's Barbie!

1.8K 65 70
Oleh _Kira_Art_

You punched one of the enemies in the face causing his nose to bleed. The battle didn't even begin that it was already possible to see which team was disadvantaged, at least 2 or 3 went against one person and at least not like before when they went in 5 on 1 person. "MOVE YOU BASTARDS!" The cry came from Peh-yan and in the background you could hear Baji's laughter without problems, enjoying himself... maybe even a little too much for your taste. Those two were the ones doing the most work so far beating more than 4 people at the same time. Peh-yan ran ahead not caring who would come in front of him, grabbing by the hair and hitting every person in front of his perimeter.

Some droplets fell from your forehead not understanding the enthusiasm those two were having, but somehow you kinda understood them because you couldn't wait to let off some steam by hitting someone, but having fun like that was perhaps too much even for you. But you couldn't wait to hit some people in particular.

Izana was enjoying the battle from behind his gang, reaching for Shion's unconscious body "Very impressive Toman!"

"Shion" he trampled his face crushing it on the ground "In two years you haven't changed at all. If that time the Black Dragons lost it wasn't because of Mikey's strength, but because you're a fucking weakling, is that right?"

Moving away he walked calmly towards Peh-yan "At this point, even in Tenjiku you are useless"

You were somehow back to back with Baji, the tactic of watching each other's backs was working really well making sure you can defeat them without taking any hits. "I knew we'd make a good team," he flashed you a smile as he turned his head to the side to look at you. You didn't turn around focusing on the enemies who were running towards you, plus, you didn't want to show him your cheeks which turned red. "So can I count on you as a partner?" You asked

"Always!" He made you duck by placing a hand on your back for support and jump over you to kick a guy who was about to hit you. You worked well together maybe because of all the training you had when he came to help Draken with your training.

Hearing screams and then a body stop at your feet you noticed it was Peh-yan. You were wide eyed not understanding what had happened, he was fine kicking asses anyone in his path and now he had flown right up to your feet, passed out. Baji clicked his tongue in annoyance that Peh-yan was defeated quickly.
Toman - 1
Tenjiku - 1

Following the direction he came from, you noticed that it was Izana who made him fly here... crossing your gazes he sent you a mischievous smile "Now he's stopped"

Hanma who until now was sitting on the container watching the battle, decided to get up to join the others, "where are you going?" Kisaki asked who was watching from above

Hanma gave him a smirk as he jumped down onto another container "Isn't it obvious? I want to have fun too~" Kisaki didn't answer anything for that and let him go since it wouldn't make sense to stop him.

Izana as he turned to go backstage, 'And he's supposed to be the boss of Tenjiku? What kind of Boss he is if he only watch the battle from behind the gang!' Walking decisively towards his form that was moving away, you left your position and Baji called you several times but you didn't listen to him concentrating only on Izana who was retreating. You wanted to fight him! You knew it was crazy, but what's the point of not trying...
You still hadn't forgotten how he walked away when Emma was literally risking her life..!! It was an attitude you couldn't stand.

Increasing the pace you decided to run in order to decrease the distance between you two, and obviously there must have been midges that got in your way but you managed to dodge without problems every blow that came in your direction. "Izanaaa!!" You screamed his name hoping to get his attention and you succeeded, you saw that he turned his head to observe you, behind him were the others of the brutal generation who had just received the order to attack and shine. Seeing you running towards him he turned completely, amused that you wanted to fight him.

Just when you almost reached him, a hand from behind grabbed the collar of your crop top, pushing you backwards and ending up with your ass on the ground.
"Y/n-chan~"

Looking up you recognized that stupid blonde lock immediately, "so you decided to come down...and I thought you've become a coward" standing up you smiled sincerely at his direction, even though he was in the enemy gang you couldn't see Hanma as a enemy. You had this love-hate relationship with him and you were fine with it.
"I was bored, and seeing you here gave me more reason to get down~"

"You manage to enchant me every time with your words but I don't have time for you Hanma, I have to go and take care of Izana." You tried to walk past him but he stopped you by putting a hand in front of your path. "Y/n-chan, don't hurt me like this. I only came down here for you and now I want you to entertain me~
Draken isn't here and the only one who can do it is you!"

I looked at him bored "Hanma... I'm talking serious-" halfway through the sentence you got a punch in the face but you dodged it crouching in time. "I'm also serious, Y/n-chan"

Seeing out of the corner of your eye Mochi stopping in front of Takemichi your instincts told you to immediately go to him and protect him but you stopped those thoughts immediately, you had to stop... Takemichi is able to take care of himself now, you have to stop worry about him for everything. Plus he has the pepper spray you gave him.

And not only that, he also has Chifuyu watching his back. He appeared out of nowhere kicking Mochi in the face standing in front of Takemichi "Get up gorilla. Your opponent is me"
Seeing this, you smiled relaxed.

"Y/n-chan~~ just focus on me" another punch came in your direction but you stopped him with your arms pulling him towards you hitting him in the belly with your knee, but he didn't flinch or anything. "Nice shot~"

He teased you, a vein came on your neck, the next move you were about to make he wouldn't like it at all. You kicked his balls with your leg as hard as you could...at least now in the future he doesn't have to worry about having kids.

"FUUUUCKK!!" He slumped to the ground holding himself down there as he was fighting the urge to cry, various members around you watching the fight winced and others even covered their balls. This kick was stronger than the one you gave Muto...sorry Hanma

"And now? How did you like this shot?" You mocked him back making an innocent face.
You took this moment to look where Izana was and noticed that he was sitting on the containers with Kisaki.
'So you intend to watch the fight from up there?!'

Meanwhile at that time two certain brothers had joined Hakkai and Smiley
"Are you from the second division?" Ran asked looking at Hakkai
"Shit, do we get leftovers?" Commented Rindou walking beside his brother looking Angry that had just knocked out someone.
"You wanted to go against Y/n-chan, right Rin~" teased Ran as he was twisting his braids with his baton. Rindou looked away not wanting to admit it, Ran looked back at Hakkai saying something that made him angry "How is the captain?"

Hakkai and Angry would go against the Haitani brothers, instead for Takemichi it was "Kaku?"

"Takemichi, you'll have to fight me...!" Kakucho no longer had that friendly aura, he was serious. As if he had become another person.

Coming back to you, Hanma managed to recover standing up with a grimace on his face "It's not fair hitting down there"

"We are in a gang battle where we are only down by 50 men...?? There are no rules here and that leaves me with the decision to strike where I please"

"If you hit down there then we won't be able to have kids in the future..~" hearing that you froze in place not knowing how to react, trying to figure out if he was talking seriously or if he was teasing you again... definitely the second option. Until now, no male has complimented you, and if they did, it was only for jokes. The only people who did it are your parents, minus the mother who can't do it anymore, your brother and the old ladies in your neighborhood who you help with various things.

Why would Hanma, a guy who might have more beautiful girls than you, say such a thing to YOU? He is surely be joking.

Coming to this conslusion you laughed up, confusing him. "You should stop joking like this, I almost believed it"

Sprinting in your direction, he took you by surprise, not expecting that gesture at all. From the shock you recoiled quickly ending up tripping in your steps, Hanma grabbed you by the wrist preventing you from falling and pulling you towards him causing your face to collide with his fist.

He pulled you back to him again but this time he spun you around, grabbing the neck with his arm in a choke hold so at the same time you couldn't move. Coming close to your ear you heard a very pleased giggle.
"If you think I was joking you are very mistaken. You have no idea of the sinful things I would do to you~"

To say that your face turned red was an understatement. Hearing those words in his low voice had a totally different effect.
"Y-you're stupid! I remind you that I'm 14...!" You tried to free yourself from his grip to get away from this awkward moment
"And who said I would do it now? I'll wait until you become an adult and maybe then~ For now my fantasies are just fine for me~"

Nah... you absolutely wanted and had to free yourself, you were too embarrassed to continue this battle. For the first time god heard your prayers and sent your hero with perfect shiny hair.
Baji kicked Hanma's foot with his leg making him kneel then aimed at his face pushing him away from you.
"Baji!"

"Don't you dare hurt my partner-in-crime. Now I will be your opponent, Hanma"

"Baji...~ It's rude to interrupt a fight between two people"
He straightened to his feet, smiling at the raven head

"I think instead you were making her bored, you're not up to her level. I'll take care of you!" Shifting his gaze to you he smiled "You go ahead, I'll take care of him here"
Nodding, you thanked him walking away from there. Looking up to Izana it seemed that he wasn't focused on you so you secretly tried to go behind the containers and climb up to reach them. It wasn't easy at all.

'How the fuck do the others get on this things?! I understand that I'm short but wtf. Do they get thrown by someone? Or are they like ants and help each other? Seriously how do they get on it, I'm only having problems with the first one here! And to get to them I have to do three!'
Grabbing the edge you jumped and helped yourself with your legs to get up. With all the strength you had in your arms you used them to push yourself up... climbing only the first one.

You pulled yourself together and climbed another two. By the third you were behind Kisaki and Izana watching the battle, not noticing you. Not wanting them to hear you put your hand over your mouth looking at the sky. You died just climbing these things.
'I'm sweating, I'm sweating... I think I've lost my sight' moving a hand in front of your eyes you saw blur 'Oh shit, I did'

You were resting without making any noise and you too watched the battle but hearing Izana speak you concentrated on him.
"We trained in reform school at 13. We were the brutal generation.
Mochi was charged with obstruction of law enforcement by beating up a policeman who was trying to break up a fight. Cool right?"

'Noo? Imagine you want to do your job and a little boy beats you for it... but it also the policeman fault who let himself be beaten by a little boy but we don't talk about that.'

"Muto was charged with assault. He broke his opponent's spine, causing him to be paralyzed from the waist down. He slammed him against the floor."

'... at 13? But I say, what the fuck were these guys doing at that age. Until a year ago I had an imaginary friend talking to him, ok maybe I still talk to myself but that's not the point' the more you found out about them and the more you wanted to go home and relax on the sofa. But remembering that you were here for Emma and the others.
Just now you saw Muto who had knocked Inui down with a Judo move, you were hoping that nothing was done and he didn't end up paralyzed... better not to think about it.

"The Haitani brothers were blamed for causing fatal injuries. At that time the biggest Gang was the Kyougoku, its captain and his deputy decided to have a one-on-one fight with the brothers. As a result, Ran knocked out the captain with one blow and immediately after he rushed to help Rindou against the deputy. While Rindou blocked his arms, Ran hit his face until he bled. Eventually he was taken to the hospital with a fractured skull and after a while he died."

'I don't think I need to add anything...at least I know how those two fight. Unfairly.'

"Tenjiku has victory already in hand!!"

"I wouldn't say it that fast... what just because you went to juvie and almost killed people now you think you're stronger?" You didn't move your gaze from the battle even though you revealed your presence. Izana looked to the side surprised you were sitting here, 'How long has she been sitting there...I didn't even hear her come up.'

Kisaki's eyes widened at seeing you here, not having noticed you at all. He was about to ask when you'd arrived but Izana beat him to it "Did you come to challenge me?" He smiled at you tilting his head

You looked at him impassive and then returned your gaze towards the others "At the beginning, but I've changed my mind. I'll go against you at the end, as the final boss." You got up ready to go down but before that you turned towards Kisaki pointing at him "And my brother will take care of you personally"

He clenched his fists knowing what you meant and held eye contact for a while until you turned and stepped off the container jumps. It was easier going down than up. On the last container you almost fell because you jumped too far there and you came to the edge nearly losing your balance.
You didn't go against Izana because you knew you'd lose, so you'd deal with the others first and him last.
Deciding to help Inui as you saw he was having trouble against Muto.

Once you got there in front of you noticed that Muto was no longer fighting and his position was taken by, Koko? Happy to see him again and that he was okay you ran towards their direction but stopped once you saw Koko hit Inui.
Why did he do that? Isn't he happy to know we've come to save him?

"It's okay Koko, I'm here to take you back. You can stop pretending now."

"Toman will never make money"

The expressions of both changed, Inui knew what he meant by gritting his teeth without showing it. But you were confused. What does money have to do with all of this.

"Come to the Tenjiku Inupi, there is a place ready for you. If you enter you will already be placed on a high position."
Shocked by what he said, you interjected and positioned yourself in front of Inui, surprising both boys. "Y/n..."

"What the fuck do you mean by this Koko! Position? Money? Is your brain melted? We came to save you and now you tell us to join Tenjiku?"

"...You don't understand," Koko answered, approaching you two. Inui moved beside you. "Inupi grow up, you too Y/n. Toman will lose for sure one day!" He took Inui's shoulders looking into his eyes "So please, just for today, leave it to me"

You wanted to counter what he said about Toman but you decided to stay silent and not interrupt what was going on between the two.
"Take your hands off me Koko. I gave my life to the Black Dragons, to Takemichi and Y/n Hanagaki. I will not enter Tenjiku."

"Think about it Inup-"
"You too."

"You don't need the money anymore. Since when did you become so obsessed with Akane?"
You didn't know what was going on or who this Akane was but you felt like you were meddling in some business that didn't concern you...

What you didn't expect was a sudden move from Koko. He grabbed Inui by the neck with both hands and carried him into the air. To lift a person in the air like this you need to have a lot of arm strength for goddamn sake.
"The one who's becoming obsessed is you...!! Trying to revive Black Dragons..?! What the fuck did you do! It became corrupt anyway, in the end."

Inui freed himself from his grip by spreading his arms apart and approaching his face dangerously.
'Am I watching a Kdrama or what...? I could brought something to eat at this point'

"I admit it... I ruined Black Dragons! INSTEAD OF YOU... HOW ABOUT WE START TO REALIZE I'M NOT AKANE!"

You widened your eyes placing your hand in front of your mouth 'This is much better than a Kdrama!'

The next few seconds were followed by a long, heavy silence, which was interrupted by a grunt from Inui. Koko hit him in the stomach with his knee, decreasing his grip "I... live for the money"
From there on you didn't even try to stop them, long story short they just kept hitting each other and yelling about Akane being dead. The more Inui repeated it, the more Koko got angry. Until the dark-haired man placed his hand on the blond's cheek, stopping the series of punches that was taking place and calming each other down.
'Why I feel like I'm intruding on a private thing... it's embarrassing but at the same time too interesting of how this will end'

"Akane, if you saw me now...would you give me this angry look?"

'He's talking to... Inui? No no....he's referring to Inui as if he were this Akane. Even I talk to myself in my room imagining that I was communicating with my comfort characters, but this is too much' you felt the second-hand embarrassment for Inui.

"I know that Akane is dead. But I have now dedicated my life to Tenjiku, I can't go back" he backed off making space between him and Inui

Noting that now is the best time to say something, you interjected "When exactly would you have done it! I don't believe you...you couldn't have sworn your life to the enemy. They must have forced you!"

Finally Koko looked at you after all the... drama that was going on, remembering that you were here too. He looked at you for several seconds without saying anything, getting lost in his thoughts while looking you.
"Koko!-" Inui was approaching him but Muto out of nowhere intervened hitting him on the face.
You wanted to go to Inui to help him but your attention was taken by Koko who was walking towards you and stopping a few inches away from you.
Do he want to fight you?

"Y/n."

"Koko...?"

He said no more, observing you and analyzing your figure. That moment seemed to expand, as if time had stopped just for the two of them. He felt lost in the beauty of those eyes that he had learned to love well.
Y/n's eyes were as deep as the night sky, with an intense blue color that seemed to glow with the night light. They were expressive eyes, capable of transmitting joy, sweetness, compassion and even a slight trace of melancholy.

Y/n's eyes were adorned with long black, curled lashes, which seemed to gently caress her cheeks each time she closed them.

Her gaze was so penetrating and sincere that Koko felt like she was able to see right through him, to read every single thought and feeling stirring in his heart. The girl who had captured his heart had a magnetic gaze, capable of enveloping his world in an enveloping embrace. And as their gazes met, Koko felt grateful for having the opportunity to meet such a special person. It was as if fate had intertwined their lives, leading them to that precise moment in which they could share the same gaze.

Koko felt a lump in his throat. That moment brought back the memory of Akane, a still open wound that was however healing thanks to one girl in particular. Y/n reminded of her, but at the same time he knew the two were completely different. Y/n's eyes, intense and deep as the ocean, carried with them a trace of melancholy at this moment but also of confusion.

Her h/c hair, silky and flowing, framed her face like a work of art. She almost seemed as if she was surrounded by an aura of mystery and sweetness at the same time. Her face was sculpted like that of a goddess, her skin was S/c (skin color), she looked almost as fragile as porcelain, but seeing the wounds on her face he remembered that it was the other way around. Y/n's blue eyes were the core of her allure. So enchanting.

The way she moved when she fought was like a dance, as if she floated lightly to an invisible melody. Even Toman's clothes that she wore hugged her physique, managing to make a gang uniform look elegant. It seemed impossible. (Nah, it's just Mitsuya good at creating uniforms💅)
But despite her outward beauty, Y/n had tremendous inner strength. She was a determined person, with a flame in her heart that made her an inexhaustible source of courage. She was ready to defend those she loved, even at the cost of her own safety. And Koko learned this well even if they had a little time to get to know each other.

When Koko looked at Y/n, he saw not only a glamorous face but also the complexity of a strong and unique woman. It was as if Y/n was a song with many nuances, a symphony of emotions and hopes. Koko felt deeply drawn to this melody, to her inner and outer beauty, and he knew he was in love with every part of her.

Reaching out a hand towards you he cupped your cheek and held it softly. He looked at you with a look that was hard to describe. Did it seem like a mix of adoration, melancholy and happiness? You didn't understand what was going on in his head but opted to remain silent to see what he would do.

"Gorgeous...." he said a simple word, but he managed to make you blush slightly even with one fucking word

Opening your mouth, you wanted to ask him so many things, you wanted him to explain and answer all the questions you had at that moment in your mind. But she couldn't say anything because a cry of pain interrupted you, at first you were bored by it, but seeing who the scream came from you immediately changed your mind. Your expression immediately became concerned.
Everyone around focused on the blue-haired boy who was on the ground holding his arm.

You hadn't seen the whole scene but seeing Rindou who was getting up you could understand that it was him... and from the information that Chifuyu and the others had given you you knew how Rin acted in combat, together with Ran.

Koko was also watching that scene and for a few seconds his gaze rested on yours, seeing your worried face.
"You shouldn't do it," he returned his gaze at the fight.

Confused you looked at Koko "What are you talking about?"

He sighed closing his eyes "Don't be silly with me, I know what you were thinking about. You shouldn't help them"

"Oh yes sure, so what do you propose? To stand here and watch as the enemy beats my friends to death while I talk to and enjoy the show with you? Why not and meanwhile I would really like to sip on some tea" you smiled sarcastically making him form some drops of sweat

"That's not what I mean. I don't want to see-"

"No? Because to me it really seemed like it" you interrupted him crossing your arms
"I'm just saying I don't want to see you hurt! If you stay here with me you'll be safe for the rest of the fight, no one won't touch you I promise!"

"You could have thought about it before joining the enemy.... Goodbye Koko" After saying goodbye, you ran towards Hakkai and Angry going to help. You felt like a fool, the only thing you wanted to do was save and free Koko from the Tenjiku....
Knowing now that Koko joined them made you feel like an idiot, did you really think he wanted your help? Of course not. But this was not the time to think about that! Hakkai and Angry are your priority now.

Koko didn't know how to feel, he watched you as you were leaving. The more you walked away from him the more he wanted to run after you and hug you, keeping you safe and apologizing for the decision he made. But it was too late now, he had made his choice and there was nothing he could do about it. He hoped for one thing and that was Toman's defeat, so at least he wouldn't be alone and he would have both you and Inui by his side.

________________________________________________________________

Don't ask the title... I just watch the Barbie movie and remembered that in Tokyo Revenge there is also a barbie watching the battle from afar with his beautiful white/pink-ish hair. So yeah. Since Sanzu is not mentioned in this chap let's at least give him his moment in the title🙃

Anyway here some meme... Wattpad bitch didn't let me upload the videos so I had to put them on YouTube just to load them here... I will kms😀🔫

|
|
|
\/

For chip I mean the chips, the snack...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...