What they think about Y/n, part 2

Here is the second part as I promised you.🫶🏻

~Tenjiku~

Izana
"She's one of a kind. What I can't believe is the fact that I've become interested in a girl who's not even my type. When I'm around her, there's a feeling of warmth, of...calmness. Even the way I smile id more genuinely and it's all so strange, the only time I felt so calm was when I was with... with Shinichiro.
I don't know what this woman did to me but whatever she did it's working perfectly, the only thing I want now is to hold her next to me, safe from everyone, in my arms."

Kakucho
"It was love at first sight, I know it's cliché but when I saw her with Takemichi for the first time I felt like time stood still. I couldn't take my eyes off that figure wrapped in a mysterious and charming aura. It was like if there was an invisible bond that united us, an irresistible attraction that pulled me towards her. I remember that in my eyes there was only her and no one else at that moment. She always got angry when she saw me with new wounds for then at the end laughing about it, she was and is very weird but at the same time she's also beaming and she can make you laugh even in serious situations. She's just fabulous...I'd do anything for her. Heh, after all this time I never stopped to love her."

Ran
"She's so petite, her small height makes her adorable. I also have to say she's gotten so much stronger since the bloody Halloween. If I could I'd hold her in my arms all the time like a cuddly peluche, our height difference makes me want to put her in my pocket and hide her from the whole world, that only I can see her and admire her."

Rindou
"I have nothing to say... of course she may be pretty with those e/c eyes of hers that look at you curiously, and those reddish cheeks that seem soft just by looking at them, or her shiny h/c hair that moves in harmony with the wind... b-besides that she's nothing s-special!! OK, maybe when she gets embarrassed she's adorable but that doesn't mean I like her! I-I could never..."

Hanma
"It's fun to tease her because she gets angry or embarrassed easily and that red face makes her even more beautiful. But when she wants to, she can talk back and I like the way she does it. What I like most of all though is to see her fight and kicking those useless midges, the way she's in command of everyone is attractive and exciting.~"

Muto
"Ah her.... She always gets into business that doesn't concern her, I don't know what the others find so special about her...but it's so irritating"

Shion
"I didn't expect her to be so strong, next time I get the chance to go against her I'll make her pay for knocking me out with one blow"

Mochi
"She is not bad, of course she may be short but she hits with a force that I never thought she would have. At first I thought she was with the captain of the first division only because they knew each other or were related, but once I got back in the base and they told me she was the Fox I regretted not challenging her at the time."

Koko
"Hehe, she's a lovely woman. I was surprised that she trusted me so quickly, and it worries me that in the future people will take advantage of her stupidity to trust so quickly someone. I have to thank her for helping me pass the my pain for... Akane. She will never be like her but also Akane could never be like Y/n, both are special and unique. I would do anything to make Y/n happy, if she needed anything I would buy it right away! Unless it's something stupid..."

Kisaki
"Y/n, she and Hinata were the only two who treated me normally unlike the others and I am grateful for that. At first I liked them both or at least that's what I thought, when I found out that Hina already had Takemichi my crush on her passed immediately, I was no longer interested in her. She already had someone and I'm not interested in a woman who is already taken, I'm not that kind of person. Instead Y/n is free, at first I felt weird of it, cuz' she's charming, compassionate, kind, gorgeous. I felt reassured that she was available for a relationship. I'm doing all of this for her, just for Y/n Hanagaki."

~Others~

Taiju
"She looks like a cuddly peluche, her small stature makes her perfect for cuddling her to sleep at night. I didn't expect she would be able to dodge all my attacks, so I wanted her in my gang. Stubborn as she is, she didn't want to accept.. I heard from Yuzuha while talking to Hakkai that she has soft cheeks, next time I meet her I'll have to check if it's true."

Emma
"Y/n-chan? I don't want to accept that she is related with Takemichi!! Look at her! She has MUCH more style compare to her brother AND  is also much stronger than him and he is a man?! I respect her a lot because she shows those blockheads how strong womens are!! Slay queen!!"

Hina
"She's so sweet to me and she's a very good friend! She's one of the nicest and sweetest people in the world, so whenever she asks me for help with something I'm more than willing to do it. I also owe her a lot for the fact that she protects Takemichi from the troubles, it must be tough... next time we go out I'll offer her some food as a thank you!"

Yuzuha
"There's one thing to know about Y/n and that's the fact that she's weird, but in a good way. You can expect the unexpected with her. If I ever could ask for a younger sister I wish it was like her. Y/n and Mitsuya are super cute together but I'm more rooting for Hakkai! You can tell from afar that he likes her... and he's not the only one from what I've seen. If ever my lil brother needs help with Y/n, I will help him gladly"