Chapter 2 - I will not lose!

3 POV

-At school-

Takemichi was walking in the corridors of the school when Takuya called him running towards him and then they walked together.

"How did you lose to someone like that? That's not like you!" Takuya said

"Eh? Ah, you talk about yesterday" Takemkchi looked down "Sorry"

When Takemichi looked up he saw Akkun, Makoto and Yamagishi waiting for them in front of the bathroom and Akkun told them to go in the bathroom cuz they need to talk.

"Another betting fight is planned ... Takuya will fight today," Akkun said

Everyone was shocked to learn that Takuya was supposed to fight today.
'Takuya has always been rather frail, if I remember correctly that day he almost died' Takemichi thought.

"Takuya can't do it!" Yamagishi objected

"I know, tell Kyomasa! If I could I would take his place in the fight" Akkun said he look up and turn around "And then it's not like they ever listened to us"

"Thank you Akkun" Takuya said, then turned to Takemichi "Takemichi, don't worry, I'll take revenge for you!" He raised his fist hitting him on the chest smiling. "After I win you better offer me a gyudon"

When they finished talking they came out of the bathroom but they weren't expecting a certain girl with hair H/c and F/c was leaning on the nearby bathroom wall listening to everything "Of course you got in a lot of trouble with this Kyomasa" Y/n said looking towards them and scaring them.

"Y/n-sama how long have you been here!?" Yamagishi said with a surprised face because of the girl's fright "You scared me!"

"Eheh, sorry Yama-kun and I've been here since you entered the bathroom, unable to come in I waited for you outside listening to everything you said" Y/n said turning to Takuya "Takuya-kun if you want you don't have to fight you know? Just don't go there and if are you worried that Kyomasa will hit the others, just don't go there guys, and try to avoid them. But it's certain that he won't touch Takemichi anymore because I won't let him."

"Um, N/n, shouldn't be the other way around?" Takemichi asked his sister. "Yes but since you are a crybaby your little sister will take care of protecting you" Y/n said putting her hands on her hips and throwing her chest out.

"Y/n-sama you are really really brave and beautiful, we are lucky to have you" Makoto said and Yamagishi confirmed nodding.

Y/n chuckled at what Makoto said "Thanks but I only do what a sister and friend would normally do, and now that you pointed something out... " she said smiling and took Akkun's hand to go to the infirmary "I steal Akkun for a little bit. See you later guys bye bye "

"He is so blessed, I would like Y/n-sama to take my hand too. I would follow her everywhere" said Yamaghisi envious of Akkun, who in the meantime was blushing because Y/n's soft hand was holding his.

Y/n and Akkun entered the infirmary and Y/n told the teacher that Akkun had a wound on his face, the teacher applied a cream to calm the wound and then put a band-aid. Y/n and Akkun thanked the teacher and left the infirmary.

"You didn't need to accompany me, I could go there alone you know" Akkun said, smiling at the girl's gesture

"You are my friend and that means that I care for you and the others too, you know you shouldn't do these things. You should ignore that bitch and not make these fights" said Y/n worried about them.

Akkun sighed "Y/n-chan we can't, we are now their servants and if we tried to ignore them or rebel, they would only beat us more"

"Then let me help you"