Justajoo (Book 2- Goinka Brot...

SwatiSandeep द्वारा

Adarsh Goinka's life is shattered when he is wrongly accused of pushing his beloved wife to the brink of desp... अधिक

Acknowledgment!
Book Information!
Disclaimer!
List of Books!
Meet The Family!
Prologue!
Chapter 1- Complicated Family Dynamics!
Chapter 3-The Other Woman!
Chapter 4- Bhaiyu!
Chapter 5- Bhaiya!
Chapter 6- Goinka Brothers!
Chapter 7- Price of a Mistake!
Chapter 8- The lost Spark!
Chapter 9-light in darkness!
Chapter 10- Painful memories!
Chapter 11- Misplaced trust!
Chapter 12- Past and Present!
Chapter 13- Cross Roads!
Chapter 14- Pent up emotions!
Chapter 15- Walking away!
Chapter 16- Twist Of Fate!
Chapter 17-Justajoo!
Epilogue!

Chapter 2- Complications!

3.8K 461 374
SwatiSandeep द्वारा

Simran sat down with Abeer and handed him a glass of water. She knew he was upset and she also knew the reason why he was so very upset.

"Abeer we need to be patient ok....."

"Aur kitna patient Simmi! I cannot keep standing in the sidelines. Even now mom does not want me around! Dad ke saath jo bhi hua uske leye unhone mughe galat tehraya, I accepted that because I was responsible! But she is not letting me close to Adi....."

"bas karo Abeer" Simran cut him off "She did nothing like that. Mumma knew we were exhausted, so she just asked us to rest. There is nothing wrong with it. Upar se Adi ke tabeyat kharab hai. There is no way she would leave him alone at a time like this. She used to do that with us. Remember????"

Abeer palmed his face. He remembered that love very well. That was the reason her rejection hit him so hard. He just was not able to accept the fact that his mom hated him. 

"woh humse naraaz hai Abeer, give her some time. Hum abhi abhi ghar aye hai. Let us understand the situation first. ek baar Ani se baat karety hai, he will tell us what happened......"

"Kuch nehi batayega woh Simmi..... baat jaha Adi ke ate hai woh kese ke nehi soch tha. He is always on Adi's side. Adi is against us simmi, aise me Ani humhare koi madat nehi karega'

"Kyun nehi karega woh humhare madat, dost hai woh humhara. You three used to be so close Abeer! Tum koshish to karo na. He will help us. Aise bohot se bate hai jo is waqt mere samajh ke bahar hai. Dad ka condition, Adi ka behavior, bacho ke narazge nothing makes sense to me. They behave as if we have committed some crime......"

"You were right always Simmi. Shadi ke ke madap ko chod ke jana mere bewakufi the. I should have waited like you wanted me to! But at that time I just could not let you walk away! Mughe pata hota ke mere bewakufi ke wajah se woh Rana Abha ke shadi zabardasti Adi se karwayega to main kabhi mandap chod ke nehi jata. I would have asked Abha to break it off"

"That is one more thing that puzzles me Abeer" She held Abeer's hand gently "Jo Abha tumse shadi nehi karna chatey the, wahe ladke kaise Adi se shadi keleye maan gaye??? How was Adi happy with her???"

Abeer sighed. That was the one thing that troubled him very much. The one thing that only his twin could answer. Abha had been a very sweet and gentle natured girl. He had agreed to the marriage because he had been under the impression that Adarsh was in love with Simran. He hated himself for obsessing over his twins woman and that was the reason he had said yes to the first proposal that had come for him.

He membered how surprised everyone was when he agreed. He had been a real fool then! By the time he realized his foolishness he had been engaged to Abha. He was suffocated in the relationship, when he could not take it anymore he had sought out Abha and told her everything. He expected her to blow a gasket but she told him very calmly that she did not want the marriage. He had been shocked. She had also told him that she was in love with someone else and she could not forget the person. she was marrying out of duty. They had decided to call the wedding off together. 

He was worried no one would understand them. He could never forget the conversation he had with Abha. That was the last thing he remembered of her. The last time he actually spoke to her. It was their Haldi ceremony. He had just come to know about Simran's feelings....... He was devastated at what he had done....  his own stupidity came to haunt him....... Abha had listened to everything calmly, not blaming him even once, like he expected her to.

"So, what do you want to do now Abeer???" Her voice was as calm as it had always been. There was not even a single trace of accusation.

"Abha I don't know how to tell you this. You are an amazing woman......"

"But I am not the woman you love Abeer! I always knew that" She sighed.

Abeer looked at her startled.

"I have lost someone I love Abeer. Mughe pata hai pyar khone ka dard kya hota hai. Aap chup chup se rehte the. Kuch kehte nehi the, lekin apke ankhe bohot kuch kehte the. Mughe pyar khone ka dard ka ehsaas hai Abeer. I thought you lost your woman, that is why you agreed to this marriage....."

"I am sorry Abha....."

"Don't be abeer" She cut him off with a sad smile "I am happy your love is not lost to you. I am happy you do  not have to be unhappy. Let us go and tell our parents. Abhi der nehi hue hai....."

"Sare mehmaan aa gaye hai Abha......"

"Mehmano ka kya hai Abeer? Woh baat karenge aur bhool jayege" She dismissed his worris casually "yeh shadi hue to hum teno ke zindigi barbaad ho jayege. I was ready to compromise to make my dad happy Abeer, but I cannot compromise at the expense of someone'd happiness. Samjote se shadi ke jaa sakte hai Abeer, Shadi he samjhota nehi ban sakta. Hume baat karen chaye humhare parents se. I am sure they will agree"

Abeer hugged her in relief. He never thought she would be so understanding. She smiled and removed her engagement ring and placed it in his palm "go get your woman Abeer, We should do this together. Ok???'

Abeer nodded his head. He never thought life would be so generous to him. He thanked her again and rushed out of there looking for simran. That is where things had taken a turn for the worse and........

"kaha kho gaye tum Abeer???" Simran shook him gently. He had not been responding to anything she said.

"Kahe nehi" Abeer sighed " I was just.... chodo..... what were you saying??"

"We need to talk to Ani and Anju Abeer. Yeh suicide charge agar sahe prove ho to hume yeh sabit karna hoga court me ke Adarsh ka koi haat nehi hai is suicide ke peche. Aur hum yeh kaam tab tak nehi kar payenge jab tak hume yeh pata nehi chata ke peche sade chaar salo se hua kya tha! Hai na???"

Abeer nodded his head. Even he wanted to know what happened. He would go crazy if he did not get some answers quickly.

The next day Adarsh was woken up to the phones ringing. He got up. his body protesting the move. Ayaan who had been sleeping right next to him got up startled. Almost all phones in the mansion were buzzing. That was not a rarity for them. His bhaiya was the most sought out VIP in town. Everything he did often came under limelight. He knew the media circus would begin after the accusation that was hurled at him. He wished those sharks could leave them alone.

Adarsh pulled Ayaan closer to his chest. He wished he could give the boys a normal teenage life. He could not even let the boys go out without security because he had many business rivals. The media was another big problem. That was the reason for most of his fights with the twins, they wanted to have a free life and he could not let them step out unprotected. 

Ayaan looked up remembering all the time he had given his bhaiya a cold shoulder because he had not be allowed to go out and have fun with his friends. That seemed like ages ago. Now he understood why his bhaiya was so protective about them.

"So jaa baccha" Adarsh kissed his forehead gently and got down. Ayaan held his hand "aap kaha jaa rahe ho??"

"I need to go to the office" Adarsh told him.

Ayaan was startled "par aapke tabeyat theek nehi hai bahiya. Rukh jao na please......"

The phones continued to buzz. Adrash picked up the call. Something was said from the other end and he tensed "NO COMMENTS" He said in an ice cold voice and disconnected the all. The phone began buzzing again and Adrsh pulled out the cable. Ayaan was startled. He had never seen his bhaiya so furious.

"Kya hua bhaiya......"

"rest Ayu. Sham ko miltey hai" He caressed his face gently and walked out. Ayaan chased behind him but Adarsh did not pay him any attention. He shut the washroom door to block out Ayaan's pleading. He needed to go and sort things out, he could not do that from home, where the boys could overhear a lot of things. Some conversations were not for 16 year old ears.

When he came down he was not surprised to see both the twins outside and blocking his way. 

"Ayaan Akhsat move" He firmed his voice.

"Kya move bhaiya" As usual it was Akshat who began the argument. Ayaan very rarely said anything. He was too polite to yell at his elder brother. "Do you realize you are unwell??" Akshat glared at him.

"I am fine now Aki, can we not argue now? I need to go to the office" Adarsh tried to move but Ayaan blocked his way.

"Ayu hat raste se" Adarsh was getting angry. There was a crisis at hand. If he did not go and handle it, their reputation would suffer and so would his business.

"Nehi" Ayaan defined him politely "Aapke tabeyat kharab hai. What ever you need to do, do it from the from. You cannot go to office"

"I Do not Take Orders from you Ayaan" Adarsh's eyes blazed in anger. Ayaan flinched but stood his ground.

"Ayaan move out of my way, don't test my patience" 

"Kahe nehi jaoge aap" Akasht put his foot down "halat dekho apne" He stepped forward and put his hand to his forehead. His skin was still warm to touch. "abhi bhi tabeyat kharab hai bahaiya. Please maat jao kahe"

Adarsh sighed. He understood their concern, but he was worried about the crisis "Dekh beta mughe jana hoga. I will come back early. I promise"

"Par...."

"Aaj dono ghar pe he raho. I know you two must be wanting to go out, but it is best if you stayed home for a few days. If you want go over to Anju's place....."

"par bhaiya......" Ayaan tried again but Adarsh silenced him with a glare and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead to make him feel better. He tried to do the same with Akshat but he walked away in anger. Adarsh sighed and went to the study to get the files he needed. He could deal with Akshat later.

Abeer saw the interaction in silence. He was mad at Adarsh for going to work when he was so unwell. He had heard the twins complains to their parents about Adarsh. Their mother had told them to not pest Adarsh. He just did not understand how she gave into Adarsh so easily. She had behaved just the same way with their father once. She let him take complete control over the household, trusting him to the right thing. He understood that somewhere she started giving Adarsh the same respect. It both annoyed him and warmed his heart. Adarsh deserved the respect that he was getting. Where everyone had once seen the insolent brat he had been the only one to see the responsible side of Adarsh.

There was a time when they had both got through top universities in US. Adarash had been accepted to NYCM, and he got selected for Boston Music College. Their parents had been so proud. Over the moon, but the finances had been tight. His dad's business was just flourishing. He was successful but most of his money was already invested. 

His father was planning on selling their ancestral property to fund their education. Adarsh had found out and dropped out of NYCM without telling anyone. Their father had been furious when he found out, but Adrash told him that he was not interested in going abroad. He still remembered all the fights they had over Adarsh's decision. Even he had been mad, but Simmi had told him why he did that. He had been shocked and humbled that his reckless twin thought so much. He wanted to tell his father about it but Adrash had stopped him, saying that their father would feel guilty if he ever found out the real reason! His Adi always had a heart of gold, but he was too soft hearted for his own good. He had never stood up for himself and that had been the problem always. He had been there with him always trying to look out for him. The only selfish thing Adarsh ever did was marrying Abha for her money. Once it had come very naturally to him, now he had to do it again. Adi may not need him, but he needed to stop being so selfless.

He saw Akshat walking out annoyed and followed him. Ayaan was right behind him. Both the twins looked visibly upset.

"Bhaiya kese ke nehi sunte" Aki kicked Adarsh's car in anger and frustration "jab dekho bas manmani karte rehte hai"

"Unke tabeyat bohot kharab hai Aki, he needs to rest" Ayaan leaned against the car.

"tughe lagta hai woh humhare sunenge?? aur zyada behes karta main to mughe ek laga ke chale jate" Akshat huffed.

"Bhaiya bena wajah thode he martey hai hume"

"Nehi! But he would have grounded me. No thank you" Aki rolled his eyes.

"Dono behes karte he rahoge ya koi solution bhi sochoge???" Abeer called out. The twins looked at him startled. They had not seen him following behind.

"Aapko doctor ne aram karne ko bola na bhaiyu" Ayaan came to him worried "wheelchair emergency ke leye hai, aap kya kar rahe ho"

"Are ghar pe ek superhero kam pad gaya na! Aab yeh bhi aa gaye! Ek Iron Man kam pad gaya tha, aab yeh Hulk bhi add ho gaye"

"Aur tu kya hai beta? Spider man???" Abeer whacked him on the back.

"Ouch bhaiyu, lag rahe hai yaar" Aki whined.

"Good! Lagne ke leye hai lagye hai. Bakwas band kar aur kaam pe lag jaa. Gade ke hawa nekal de" Abeer said it so casually that it did not register with Aki at first, when it did his eyes widened in shock "Kya yaar bhaiyu, bhaiya ko pata chala to kahl khech lenege mere" He took a step back.

"tughe rokna tha na tere bhaiya ko??" Abeer raised his eyebrows.

"Char pe char gadeya hai....."

"Cheh" Ayaan corrected "bhaiyu aur bhabhi ke gade bhi yahe hai"

"Sare gadeyo ke hawa nekal de" Abeer smiled.

"Right bhaiyu! Aur bhaiya ko kabhi pata nehi chalega na??" Akshat glared at him.

Ayaan opened the car door and reached for the tool kit. He got a screw driver and walked to his bhaiya's car. Akshat ran behind him to stop him "kya kar raha hai Ayu, bhaiya bohot marenge"

"to marne de. He needs to rest" Ayaan turned to the tire but Akshath stopped him "pakde jayenge"

"Aki hat....."

"Mere paas ek aur rasta hai"

"Kya??" Ayu frowned. Aki pulled out his phone and typed furiously. Ayu nudged him again but Aki continued to work. Adarsh came out with his briefcase. He saw his brothers together and frowned.

"Sab yaah???" 

"Kyun nehi reh sakte kya???" Abeer looked at him.

Adarsh shook his head. There was something in Abeer's tone that did not sit well with him but he did not ponder on it. He needed to leave. He opened the car door and got it.

"abey bhaiya jaa rahe hai" Ayaan nudged him again. Aki smiled wickedly "Let him get out of the gate first"

Ayu frowned but looked up when Adarash stopped the car at the main gate. The door was not opening for some reason. Their doors were all digitally locked. Adarsh had invested in state of art technology. Almost all doors were code locked. The main gate was locked automatically and opened with a remote. It could be opened by a remote, or the security team could open it by punching in the access code from inside the house.

Adarsh got down from the car and looked at the gate. It was not opening. He pressed the button again but nothing happened. He called his security team and asked them to open the gate, but for some reason it did not work. The security head came running out to check what happened.

Ayaan looked at Akshat with a smile. His twin was a genius "tune keya yeh???"

Akshat pocketed his phone and smiled. Technology was a dangerous weapon. If it could provide security it could also make people prisoners.

They could hear their bhaiya yelling at the security head and high-fived.

"How did you do it?" Abeer's eyes widened! Akshat looked at him and looked away. There were so many things his bhaiyu did not know. 

"Aki is good with computers bhaiyu" Ayaan supplied "well lets say he is a tech genius.... he can hack anything he want"

Abeer looked at Aki, he could see the hurt in his eyes. He expected him to know.

"I am sorry I did not know Aki....." Abeer Sighed.

"There are many things you do not know bhaiyu. Let's not go there" Akashat did not look at him, he wished things had not gone so bad between them.

Adarsh came back with the security head. He was spitting mad. He saw Aki and stopped "Aki come with me, I need your help"

Adarsh took him inside with him. Aki bit his smile. He would just have to pretend to help. At least his bhaiya would be staying put till he decided otherwise.

"Andar chale bhaiyu" Ayaan turned to Abeer, but stopped when he saw the sadness in his face. He sighed. He could feel his pain. Even he had been upset with his bhaiyu but he just could not stand to see him so upset.

He sat down and held his bhaiyu's hand gently "Aki has an IQ of 140. He is a genius bhaiyu. Last year he was awarded the youngest tech genius award. He was accessed two years back. This year he is nominated for the young achievers award" He saw the pride in his bhaiyu's eyes and smiled "He is a genius bhaiyu but he is an idiot. Woh bolta pehla hai aur sochta baad me hai. he did not mean to hurt you"

Abeer palmed his face "I hurt you all Ayu...."

"kyun bhaiyu" Ayu could not help but ask "why did you do it??"

"You are too young to understand Ayu" Abeer pulled his hands back. He could not talk about it to Ayaan. The kid was ten years his junior.

"theek hai bhaiyu, but you need to tell bhaiya why you did it" Ayaan voice was gentle but there was a lot of wisdom behind his words. "Bhaiya ne aapko bohot miss keya hai bhaiyu! When you left with simmi di...bhabhi, he lost both his best friends. Dad fell sick, those moneylenders..... ek saath itne sare problems the unke sir pe. He had to deal with everything on his own. Aapke jane ke baad bhaiya ne jaise muskurana he chod deya hai. Jab Anju di ke shadi me bhi aap nehi aye to bhaiya ka dil toot gaya..... kyun keya aapne aise bhiayu??? kya hum sach me matter nehi karte aapke leye??? You did not make us a part of your wedding bhaiyu, and you did not become a part of Anju di's wedding! That was really unfair. Bhaiya ka chodeye, di pe kya bete the aapko ehsaas hai? Kitna roye the woh!"

Abeer did not defend himself. He had chosen not to come to the wedding. It was Anju who had reached out during her wedding. He had been very happy for her, it had hurt that neither Adi nor his parents reached out to him, but he had put the hurt aside and decided to come. That was when.....

Khushi came running out looking for Ayaan. She saw him with her father and grabbed his hand "Yuyu bleakfast???" She gave him a charming smile.

Ayaan forced her a smile and picked her up. Her smile was more important than the conversation that brought nothing but pain to them, what happened really did not matter any more. A beautiful angel came out of the disaster, they could treasure her for life. For her sake they could put everything behind them and move on!

In the dimly lit surroundings, a mysterious figure concealed in the shadows kept a vigilant watch on the grand mansion. The air was thick with anticipation as the figure awaited Adarsh Goinka's emergence. But time dragged on, and Adarsh remained inside, refusing to make an appearance. The figure glanced at a watch, the ticking of which seemed to echo in the silence. Anxiety gnawed at the figure's nerves; there was a limit to how long they could stay hidden.

The urgency was two-fold: the figure needed to report back to an enigmatic employer, and more importantly, they held a crucial piece of evidence in their possession that could irrefutably prove Adarsh's innocence. But it had to be delivered personally, with apologies that were long overdue.

Frustration and determination mingled in the figure's mind. Should heleave the evidence and disappear, or should he wait a little longer for Adarsh to show up? The stakes were high, and time seemed to slip through his fingers like sand.

In a moment of decision, the figure grabbed an envelope from the car, hastily placing the incriminating pen drive inside. He scribbled a note, revealing only the necessary details before sealing it shut. The contents of the envelope were both a lifeline and a potential time bomb.

Approaching the imposing gate, he  handed the envelope to the guard, who accepted it without a word. The figure slipped a wad of cash along with the envelope "Ise Adarsh Goinka ko de dena" He spoke in a deep commanding voice. The guard nodded his head and the figure went back to the van and drove off. A mix of relief and trepidation washed over him. He had no reason to feel guilty anymore. He had paid his dues!

As the security guard clutched the mysterious envelope tightly, a sly grin crept across his face. He was no stranger to the shady dealings that happened behind the mansion's grand facade. His allegiance was not to loyalty or justice; it was to the highest bidder. Adarsh Goinka's name was synonymous with power and influence, and that envelope held the promise of a fortune. The news of a valuable piece of information on Adarsh Goinka piqued the interest of powerful figures, each eager to exploit the opportunity for their gain. He just had to find the right bidder!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

31.7K 2.4K 13
The feeling of being unloved by one's own family was not unknown to Akshara. Yet she doesn't hate her family for despising her since she was only a n...
Bride (SAMPLE ONLY) SwatiSandeep द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

82.1K 1.9K 9
In the shadows of a secluded town, three fates are about to entwine, setting off an emotional journey of love, revenge, and redemptions. Khushi Birl...
33.5K 5.6K 16
In the elite ranks of DRDO, Ardik Rajwasnhi, a young prodigy, is fueled by ambition to secure a coveted position among the legendary Team Phoenix. Ho...
98.1K 2.9K 11
A beautiful wedding turns to a disaster when the younger brother of the groom elopes with the bride's sister on the eve of the marriage. Two families...