My Crazy Fantasy

By DioMcBrando

Saving universe, one world at a time More

Welcome Hero
Dive into Your Heart
FFVII-The 7th Heaven
The Reactor Pt 1
The Reactor Pt-2
The Reactor- Boss Encounter
Aerith
The Reunion
Game Menu
Semi-Final
FF7-Finale
FFXV-Introductions
FFXV-The Demonstration
Intermission.
Iris Amicitia
Relaxing before the danger
Aranea Highwind.
Cindy Aurum.
FFXV Finale- Tap
Intermission
Isla sorna
Unlikley Savior
Isla Sorna-Semi Final
Isla Sorna-Finale
Intermission
Marvels Spider-Man
Character Reports
New York's Finest
A Heartless Move
Boss Enounter-Y/N
Session
A night at rhe museum PT 1
Boss Encounter- Demon Tide
Memory of the Past
Spiderman-Finale
Eorzea
Intermission
Dungeon Run
Dungeon Boss, Tree Beast
Another Story
Destati 01-01
FFXIV Finale-Alliance Raid
End Credits (Base Game)
Post Game content-01
"Wayward" DLC Trailer
Post Game Content -02
Post Game Content-03
Wayward DLC-01. Nova Chrysalia
Wayward DLC-02
Wayward DLC-4
Wayward DLC-5
Wayward DLC-6
Intermission
Wayward DLC-7

Wayward DLC-3

43 1 0
By DioMcBrando

"This boy is the chosen. The Keyblades finest. He has the power to banish the darkness. The power to refuse the Plainsgorger."

A hooded figure says as he stands around a circular table. His arms crossed.

"Indeed. But this does not mean he will succeed" another figure says as he responds.

The room is dark with the table having a purplish hue. Darkness lightly rising from the tabletop.

"And how is it you know this?" The first figure responds as he turns his head.

His partner approaches the table. Before he reaches inside his coat and retrieves an item.

"Details are unimportant. What is however, is that we continue the plan as normal."

The first man uncrossed his arms and motioned his hand to his partner "such confidence. Its almost like you know whats going to happen"

His partner simply chuckles. Before using his thumb to flick the item onto the table as it dissolves in the darkness.

"Call it, a lucky guess"

The first man once again crossed his arms as a woman spoke "you dont truly believe this plan will go forth flawlessly."

The two men turn and face forward as the woman approached and stopped on the opposite side of the table. She too wore a hood. But her coat was sleeveless, and instead if pants, she wore a long skirt.

"Miridiam, darling. What brings you too our little get together?" The second man asks.

"Estien you fool. You can't seriously be going without a contingency"

Estien shrugged "never needed one yet"

Miridiam scoffed "and thats because you've gotten lucky. But you will run out soon."

Before Estien could respond, the first man spoke "with all do respect, i dont think your plan is any better"

Miridiam looked at him "is that right?" He nodded "yes"

Miridiam then smiled "then please Graz. Enlighten me"

Graz slowly started pacing "your plan, unlike Estiens, requires pieces to fall unto the board as you plan, and even if you have contingencies, you cannot control exactly how they fall."

Miridiam then crossed her arms "and what about your plan?"

Graz stopped as he faces them both.

"Simple." He waved his hand over the table as the darkness swirled and took shape. Eventually forming into a mini Aqua as she walked in place.

"We use his weakness."

Estien put a hand on his hip "That wont work. Xehanort preyed on her before. Tore her from his arms. But even after their separation, for 10 whole years he fought and he took her back."

Miridiam laughed "please. Xehanort was just an old crippled man. He was useless anyway." Estien points at her "he was still powerful."

Graz held up his hands "easy now." They both turn back to him.

"This time, i have a way of permanently harming him. But it doesn't require just his light, we need his darkness as well"

Estien then sighed "he clashed with his darkness. 6 times. And each time he came back stringer than ever. How are we supposed to prey upon his darkness if he sealed it off?"

Graz then leaned iver the table as he replied "think of his friends. We so easily turned their darkness against them. And they nearly completed the mission. It was only once he used his light that they failed."

Miridiam just sighed with annoyance as she tapped her foot multiple times. Resting her right elbow in her left hand, and her right knuckles in her chin.

"Get to the point" she mumbled.

Graz stood back up "my plan is simple. And we dont even need to do anything"

Estien tilted his head "really?" Miridiam let out a loud growl as she stomped her foot and balled her hands into fists as she threw them down to her side

"What is it! Your always so damn vague!"

Graz dropped his head in defeat. Before he lazily held his left hand out to his side.

Miridiam and Estien both turned to look as another hooded figure came walking forward from the dark.

Then they stopped in front of Graz.

"He is my plan"

As Estien and Miridiam looked at eachother, Graz dropped his arm before he turned around and started walking back into the shadows

"Estien, Miridiam. Remember. We can observe, but never interfere"

///

You stand in a room within a hotel as lightning leans against the door. Her arms crosser.

"We can hide out here before we head out on our mission. I think you should be prepared before we leave each time, we wont come back until we have to"

You put a hand on her hip and nod "right. Would suck if we needed something we didnt have"

You then drop your hand as the camera focuses behind you as the gameplay begins.

You stare forward as you seem relaxed. After a few seconds you do an idle animation, quickly raising your left arm and clenching your fist. After looking at it you open your hand and drop it back to your side l.

You casually walk toward lightning as her head tilts up to face you. Then an interaction prompt appears.

"Yes y/n?"

You get a selection of responses. After choosing one you speak

"Hey Claire. How have you been since i last saw you. I know its been a while"

She nods to your question as she shrugs

"Not bad. But, ive been here for a while. Trying to save this world"

After she answers, the dialogue menu reappears. After selecting another option, you speak.

"It always seems like everyone needs saving you know. People like us, never get a break. We save one world, get called to the next"

Lightning smiles a little before quickly shaking her head

"I suppose its not all bad. Fighting is all ive known anyway. Sure sometimes i wish we got a break but, people still need help its our job to help them"

You select another option

"So. I saw your new outfit. I gotta say, seein a bit more skin than usual"

Lighting tilts her head away from you as her cheeks turn a little red.

"Its rude to stare you know"

The last dialogue option appears.

"You think we can do this? Save this place?"

Lightning looks back at you

"We wont know unless we try"

The dialogue menu closes as you turn around and approach the chest sitting by the wall

The gear menu opens as you examine your equipment.

Key-master's Ensemble.

Wavering Moonlight.

Both your outfit and your keyblade were equipped. As you progress you will unlock more gear.

As the gear menu closes, you hear a ringing noise. You feel around your body until you retrieve your Gunmi Phone. You click the screen as you answer the call.

"Yea? Hello?"

On the screen, your friend Rick Sanchez begins to talk

"Y/n listen, i dont know where you are and frnankly, i could give a shit. But listen. Ive got some stuff i need grabbed and your already out. If you get the stuff for me i can make you somethin."

You give him a nod

"Yea. Sounds easy enough"

Rick nods as he outs on a pair of glasses

"Great. Great. Im counting on you."

Rick then burped before he spoke again

"Now morty, i need you to flip the switch farthest to the left"

You hang up the call as he resumes what he was doing.

You then put your gummi phone back into your jacket as you sigh.

"That guy. I swear hes somethin else"

You turn back around as you face lightning. But then you turn and approach the bed.

You interact with it

Take a break? Progress will be saved and all status ailments and debuffs will be removed, additionally, sleeping will grant you a slight experience boost for when in the field.

You select yes

"Im beat. Wadda ya say we take a break for a bit huh"

As you say this lightning can be heard from off screen

"If you say so"

The screen fades to black as it returns as a cutscene.

In the background, you are sitting in the bed while lighting sits on a stool beside you. The two of you are talking but the words are inaudible.

Your current level appears on screen before the frame changes to show your current stats as everything is normal, than a small XP symbol appears above your health bar as the screen fades back out.

When it returns, you are standing in the center of the room again. Lightning is against the door like usual.

You approach lightning as she looks at you

"Ready to head out?"

You out a hand on your hip as you think. Then you select dialogue

"Yea. Lets get movin"

Lightning nods "alright."

The screen fades to black before it returns. When it does. You are walking behind lightning as she walks down a path. The sun is out and the city seems calm.

"Nice place" you mumble. Lightning doesnt respond as she seems focused. However, after a moment, she stops and turns to face you, causing you to stop as well

"Y/n. Remember last night when we encountered snow? I dont know what hes doing here but we have to find him. Maybe he knows something. About anything. I thought he was back in cocoon when i left."

You nod to her "so whats the plan?"

She points to her right as she turns back around  "we split up and search. If we cant find anything, we will meet up back in the safe room.

As she says this, you reply "Roger. Sounds like a plan to me"

Lightning moves on ahead as you turn left and take a few steps forward before stopping.

"Alright snow. Where would you be hiding"

The cutscene ends as the gameplay resumes

A tutorial message appears as the game pauses you now have the option to choose who you control during exploration! Note that you can switch characters at any time outside of combat!

As its finished, the party menu opens as Y/n is casually walking forward. Beside him is Lightning as she walks. Then the cursor selects Lightning as she stops walking draws her sword before entering her stance. Then the menu closes

The camera cuts to Lightning as she rounds a corner and turns her head to look for a moment as you hold out your hand as a picture appears before you start walking.

Lightning then turns back to face forward as she remains silent. Then the camera spun around her and centered.

Lightning starts running forward as a Minimap appears in the corner. It informs her that she is in the market place now.

"Seems like a good place to start"

She mumbles as she slows down to a brisk walk. Markets and stalls are bundle around like a little maze as she moves around and in between civilians.

Then she stops as she sees someone who is on a box as they try and handout papers.

She approaches him and begins the conversation.

"Hey. Im looking for a friend of mine. Hes big, got blonde hair and he wears a black coat. You seen him?"

The man thinks for s moment but then nods.

"Yea...well, maybe. He had a hood on but he was wearing a black coat. He came through here just a little bit ago actually"

Lightning nods as she puts a hand on her hip

"Thanks"

The conversation ends as she turns and starts walking again.

"So he might have come by. I dont know if its snow. It might be one of those guys after y/n"

She moves around another civilian before she gets bumped by a kid. She grunts as she looks at him. Bur before she can say anything, the kid turns and runs off.

Lightning just turned back around and kept walking. However, as she moved down the path, she entered alley as she slowed down.

Then she slowly start to raise her arm.

She felt something. Something watching her. As she reaches up and grabbed her sword on her back. Her vision got blurry as she grunted and shook her head.

Then she turned around to face the markets as there was a blurry, wavey like wall blocking her path.

She then turned back around and looked forward as she frowned. A gateway opened before her as she stepped back. Not yet drawing her sword but standing ready.

The gateway closed as a hooded figure stepped through. A woman.

She stepped through and pulled her hood down. Revealing a blue haired girl with green eyes.

"I was told ii wasn't allowed to interfere. So i won't. But i just had to see the kind if woman you were"

Lightning keeps her gaze focused on the woman as she listened.

"That boy, he sure is something else isnt he. I mean hea done more work than any other keyblade wielder. Well, aside from Irina. Buuuuuuuuuut she's different"

Lightning stepped forward "what are you talking about?"

"Oh my god...listen to me girl" Miridiam says "your boyfriend is the strongest Keyblade master to exist. Not only has he singlehandedly taken out major dark lords, but he's also closed the door to darkness as well as taking down Xehanort. Well... Mostly. Since he was gone when Sora and his buddies finished him off. But you get the point"

Then Lightning steps to the side a little "no I don't."

Miridiam just sighs and rubs her face "for fucks sake. You know what, whatever. I can't hurt you or else I'd smack you. But I'll just have to wait."

Then a gateway opened again as Miridiam pulled her hood back over her head "Ttfn" she says before she entered the gateway as it vanished

As lightning watched her leave, suddenly multiple unknown creatures began to spawn around her as the barrier remained.

She goes back and drew the sword off her back. Then she entered her stance.

"Not interfere my ass!"

Battle Encounter

Lightning stood ready as she ran forward and performed a combo attack. Then she jumped back and used her remaining AP as she raised her left hand into the air as a barrier flash around her for a moment before vanishing.

She had cast reflect and was granted a single attack defense.

One of the creatures attacked as they swiped at her but was blocked by the shield. However it broke after.

The next creature attacked and dealt light damage to her. She grunted as the next creature attacked.

Then the last attacked as she took her turn. She used a small amount of AP to cast cure as she healed herself, then she went forward and used an ability as she jumped into the air and spun as she swung her sword.

Sending a pinkish red energy wave forward it spun like a sawblade before it flew forward and connected with two of the creatures. Both of them were killed as the last creature took it's turn as it lunged at her and swiped her twice before it backed away.

Lightning attacked again as she dashed forward and swung her sword up as she knocked the creature into the air, then she kept momentum as she spun and thrusted her sword up as she stabbed the creature before it turned to dust on her sword.

Then she jumped back.

Encounter complete

Lightning did a quick flourish with her sword before she reached back and sheathed it.

She then looked around as she Barriers faded away. But then she gasped as she looked forward as you fell from the roof of a building and landed on your back

"Ah! Sonuvabitch!" You yelled as you rolled over and summoned your Keyblade just in time to deflect an attack.

You then stood up and kicked a creature away as lightning began running to you

"Y/n!" She shouted as you look at her "Claire!" You shout back.

But then the wall is busted open as another dog like robot crashes through. It was going straight for lightning and she reacted slowly. Barely able to draw her sword in time before a barrier formed around her to block it.

She robot crashes I to the barrier and backed away as lightning looked back to you.

You had your hand out reaching for her as you cast the spell. But then another robot followed as it came from the hole in the wall and ran at you.

You reacted by turning your Keyblade into a shield as you slammed it down on the ground and planted your feet.

It slammed into the shield as you slid back, but you stood your ground. However the two robots backed away as you switched your shield back into your Keyblade as you got ready to attack.

However a giant shadowy like creature resembling the ones lightning fought appeared suddenly from nowhere as it jumped over the balcony railing and grabbed you.

"The fuck!?" You shout as it jumps back and pulls you over the edge as the two robots follow after as they jump.

The barrier vanished as lightning screamed "Y/N!" She ran to the ledge and looked down but you weren't there.

Then the city wide alarm started blaring as Lightning turned around and started hearing screams.

She scowled as she drew her sword again "he can handle himself!" She mumbled as she took off running towards the main street.

Checkpoint reached will continue when you return

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.8K 5K 45
*Still being written*
624 149 35
An adventure story
149 1 5
Based on a true love story of two teenagers.
566 3 50
Enjoy the ride!