me, u& hennessy | K.F

By naiithewriterr

#1 ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™›๐™ก๐™ค๐™˜๐™  ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜ - .. "Heard you gang" I replied and Kay had same the reaction as Camrin whe... More

zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
.. part 2
.. part 3
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
new story update!

thirty five.

5K 168 27
By naiithewriterr

Leilani Bree Preston • 18 •
Freshman in College

"Heyy" placing the phone down so it could lean up against the water bottle making it easier for me to finish doing my makeup, it wasn't a lot but I haven't been wearing it lately so I wanna go back into doing it.

"We still going to that fair?"

"I think so" I mumbled as I blended the concealer out "you can go to the group chat and ask them" I put the brush down and moved the mirror closer to my face to see if I had any creases. "You still at Setty's house right?"

"I am but he's been irritating the hell outta me" she sighed "I would go back but I'm not staying there without you, shit be boring".

"You and Setty stay arguing, I'm coming home sometime next week" a lil smile played on lips as I got lil flashbacks from yesterday.

"You just gon leave me like that?" She frowned.

"Shania stop it I'm still coming back" I put the brush back in the makeup bag and moved onto set my face.

I heard her phone vibrate from a notification "they said they still going".

"Ask what time" I need to make sure I don't eat too close to when we on rides and shit cause I'm not throwing up.

"Dougie said six thirty".

I looked at the time seeing that it was nearing four in the afternoon, speaking of which Kay wasn't here when I woke up and he ain't been back since; that was four hours ago.

He did text me to tell me that he gotta sort something out with his song.

"What you wearing to the fair?"

"What I got on right now I was gonna take pictures but now Imma just wear this since we still going" I shrugged.

"Ugh Setty is here" I heard a door close meaning that Kay finally decided to pull up cause his mom don't come back until Monday.

I didn't continue with my makeup until I could hear him walking towards the room "I think they was together cause why Kay coming back the same time as Setty?"

"They probably was cause he told me going to the studio" she rolled her eyes as I heard Set say some in the background.

The door to his bedroom opened but I kept my eyes on the screen and resumed with my makeup.

He came up from behind me in one swift move he put his hand under my chin, lifted my head up and pecked me on my lips.

He stepped back and took off his hoodie "you good?"

"Mhm" I hummed.

"What you getting ready for?"

"We're going to the fair" I moved the mirror back up to see how my face was looking, the other mirror that he got is way too far for me to really see how I look.

I need that bitch all up in my face before I decide that it looks good.

"Who's we?" He sat on the end of his bed and took his hair out the bun he had it in "you can do my hair though?"

"Me, you, Nia, Setty and whoever else decides to come" I shrugged "I can. Lemme finish doing this" I could finally do his hair since I bit off these nails but my nail beds been mad sore ever since.

"Aight" he mumbled.

I sprayed my face with my setting spray then put chapstick on my lips since Imma do my lip combo after I finish his hair around that time it's gonna be time to leave.

"Nia" I called out.

"Yeah?"

"Imma call you back when I finish doing Kay's hair" I got up and dusted the powder off my clothes then walked over to him sitting on the bed.

"I need to start getting ready anyway" she mumbled "Setty say bye" she flipped the camera on him to see her gripping on the roots of his hair.

"You be abusing that poor boy?" I chuckled as Setty nodded his head.

"Aight bye Lani I need to sort out ya friend" he pressed the end button so I put the phone down and went to get all the stuff for his hair.

I put the stuff on the desk then pulled out the chair I was just sitting on "come here" he got up off the bed but instead of walking towards the chair he walked up to me.

His hand went around my neck and gently pulled me towards him, he connected our lips and placed his free hand on my waist I let the kiss go on for a lil bit before I pulled away, "you want your hair done or not?"

He stared down at me before he licked his lips and finally sat himself down, I began to make my parts in his hair using hair ties and clips to move any pieces of his hair that I don't need.

He ain't tell me what hairstyle he want so Imma just give him twists cause I seen this one video with him in twists and he looked soo fine so Imma just do them for him.

I used the hair grease and ran it along the part before I started the twists.

"These better last too".

"Word to I ain't never seen a hairstylist complain as much as you" I finished the first twist and moved onto my next.

"Yes nigga cause I be doing y'all hair for free, unless someone pay me Imma stay complaining" I combed out the ends of his hair then continued with the twist.

"Nah fuck I gotta pay you for?"

"I'm giving you a service" I finished the last twist in that row and moved onto the next.

"Yea Imma pay you" he told me but the way he said it was telling me he didn't mean money.

Shii I'll take both.
––

I was now at the front of his head with a couple sections left, he had his arms locked around me and he wouldn't even let go so I could properly do his hair, so when I finish and they going in different directions his ass cannot blame me.

"You really gotta move your arms, at least loosen them a lil bit" I suggested.

His arms loosened so I could finally move onto the last couple twists on the right hand side of his head, he was also recording and he think I can't see him zooming into my face he did about three videos already.

I looked down at his screen to see the time "okay I'm finished you can let go" he opened up his arms so I made my way to his bathroom to go wash my hands.

As I was in the bathroom I analysed the fuck outta my makeup since the lighting in his bathroom is different to the one in his bedroom you can't really see what it really look like.

I turned off the bathroom light and took myself back into his bedroom, I picked up my phone to record his hair so I got something to put on my hair page.

He was looking at his hair in his mirror and brushed down the front of his hair where he supposed to get a cut.

"Come here I wanna take some videos".

"Nah I ain't got a cut" he mumbled as he kept his eyes on his hair.

"Boy your cut still look fresh" I pulled on his arm and took him back over to the chair "you not gon sit down?" He threw his phone on his bed and sat down on the chair.

I swiped to the right on my lock screen to get the camera I went over to video and started the recording, I used my hand and turned his head.

"Keep your head down" I muttered I took my hand off his face with him deciding to go against what I just asked him to do, and did his lil signature move with the swipe under his nose then that gun sign he be doing.

I ended the video and went over to his bed to go post it, I m went onto IG to post it as a reel, and made sure to put music on top of it so the actual video automatically mutes.

I got up off his bed to finish my makeup forgetting that we soon gotta leave for this fair, Kay was still sitting on the chair so instead of asking him to move, I just sat on his lap with my body facing the mirror.

I wiped the remaining bit of chapstick off my lips I first went in with the lip liner, blending out the harsh line with my finger I then put on the two glosses that I be mixing together.

As I was finishing up my makeup my phone started to ring.

I glanced at the screen seeing that it was Shania FaceTiming me, I answered the call and picked up my phone to lean it against that water bottle "you still not ready?"

"I'm just touching up my makeup, you leaving now?"

"Yeah I put the address of the fair in Setty's phone shit saying it's like a whole hour drive away.

Dougie was saying he got a friend who's gonna be working there tonight and she was saying that she was gonna give us the wristband so we don't gotta pay to get on rides" I heard her moving about in the background.

"So he wanted us to be there early so it don't look suspicious" she chuckled.

"Oh we're gonna leave then" I got up off Kay's lap so he could put that hoodie back the fuck on and we could leave, "if you make it before me you just get one for us".

"Yeah I got you".

"Byeee".

"Byeee" she returned and gave me kisses before she ended the call, Imma just bring my hair stuff with me so I can fix my edges in the car.

I got up to put on my converse sneakers and my denim jacket, I put the strap of my crossbody purse on my shoulder and  put my phone in there with my lighter.

I zipped it up then moved to double checked my appearance satisfied with how I looked I walked over to the desk to get  my edge booster and edge brush.

Kay had left his room before me so I followed behind him, he had his hood up like I ain't just do his hair, rolling my eyes I walked over to his front door and unlocked it.

He closed and locked the door behind me as I was already making my way down the stairs.
––

"Where you niggas at?"

"We're in the parking lot, where you at?" I looked around but I couldn't find them there was so much people in this lil space making it hard to see anyone or anything.

"Hollon I think I can see you, turn around" he instructed doing as he said I squinted my eyes a lil bit and saw Dougie staring at me with a bored expression on his face.

"Oh there you are" I chuckled and ended the call, I held onto Kay's hand and brought him towards Dougie standing at the main entrance.

Once we got up to him I gave him a side hug "took ya ass long enough".

I seen him and Kay do some handshake "come on" he turned around and walked through the crowd with me following behind him, he took us over to where everybody else was at.

I let go of Kay's hand and wrapped my arms around Shania "ugh I missed you".

"Girl you can't even say that cause you leaving me again" I pulled away from the hug feeling her pick up my hand and drop the two wristbands in my palms "you eaten anything?"

"I haven't, but I don't think I'm going to once I know I ain't going on anymore rides" I put the wristband back in her hand "you can put this on for me?" She nodded her head and moved back my sleeve to put the wristband on.

"That too tight?" I shook my head so she put it through the clasp, I felt someone stand next to me and put their arm around my shoulder but from their scent I already knew who it was.

I picked up his wrist and put the wristband on for him "I'm ready to go on some rides" I've been standing here hearing screams and laughter from people on the rides and the smell of cotton candy is making me hungry.

"Me too. Sorry Kay but Imma need her" she grabbed ahold of my hand waiting for him to take his arm off my shoulder.

"Imma see you" his eyebrows raised in confusion "we going on the rides so Imma see you" I repeated "byee" I stood up on my tiptoes and pecked him on his lips before Shania pulled me in the direction of a ride.

The ride she was pulling me towards was already a "no" for me personally, it was one of them rides where they sit in a circle and the ride go from one direction to another with too much damn speed.

a/n this ride

But not only does that happen but the damn shit is spinning "yeah you want me to throw up" I muttered as we went to stand in line.

"You not gon throw up" she reassured then all of a sudden we heard the loud voices of Setty and Cam arguing, Shania rolled her eyes as she moved up the line.

I watched them skipped through people standing in the line "so you just gon leave and not tell us?" Camrin asked once he got to us.

Furrowing my eyebrows in confusion, I pursed my to the side cause who he think he is "what you mean?"

"You ain't hear what I said?"

My eyes squinted with my head now tilting to the side "no I did, I'm just tryna figure out who you talking to" I seen Kay and Dougie skip through the line "Ion know why we left knowing they was gon follow us".

"Right" Shania chuckled, we was getting closer to the ride meaning my nerves getting stronger.

Once Kay got close enough I was able to reach out and pull him towards me, "ah shit we up next" I muttered as I rested my head on his back.

"Lei come to the front" I heard Shania say, moving in front of Kay I held onto his hand just as Nia held onto my other. The person standing by entrance they counted how many of us was about to get on this ride.

Kay sat on the end with me in the middle, Shania next to me and Setty next to her, there wasn't a lot of us it was Dougie, Camrin, Jo and some random nigga that was getting on the ride.

My purse was small so I had no problem keeping it by my side, I had pulled the harness down making sure to hear a click then buckled up the bottom so now I know I ain't flying out the seat my nerves calmed down.. just a bit.

I held on Kay's hand already feeling the need to squeeze the fuck out of it, the person went ahead to double check everyone was secured in their seat before they made any moves to start the ride.

They signalled someone standing in their booth with the controls, the music for the ride started playing before the whole thing started to move, it lifted off the ground and I began to lightly squeeze Kay's hand.

Once it reached the desired height off the ground it moved in the direction which was from left to right but it started off slow so there wasn't any screams until the person decided to speed up the ride and add the spins.

Now I was squeezing the shit out his hand with my eyes also squeezed shut, the ride had Shania screaming
mixed with a bunch of different high pitched screams.

The ride was now over and I was ready to go lie down I felt dizzy making it feel like I was about to stumble over at any minute.

"Yo this nigga Blu was screaming like a bitch!!" Dougie laughed once we was all off the ride.

"Yo word to my dead this nigga lying" he laughed alongside him and jokingly pushed Dougie away from him from
that reaction I knew Camrin was lying.

"Nah the only people not screaming was these two fucking lovebirds" Jo pointed at me and Kay, I shrugged my shoulders not really having a response to that.

The one thing about me is I'm not gon scream on a ride Imma just stay silent or I'm gonna laugh it depends who I'm on the ride with.

"Anyways we hopping onnat slingshot joint I be seeing all on my IG" Dougie brought up.

"Nah I ain't getting on that" Setty spoke up as he shook his head.

"Yes you are who else gon get on wimme?" Shania responded but he was mumbling some under his breath.

"You and ya best friend".

"No cause she getting on with her nigga" by then I just tuned them out cause that's another argument in the making.

"You aight?" Kay moved me in front of him and wrapped his arms around me.

"I am" I nodded "are you good?"

"Yea" he licked his lips with his eyes glancing at my lips before he moved them back to my eyes "you not hungry?"

"Not at the moment" I lied, I was starving but as I said I don't wanna eat and get back on rides I will throw up and ruin everyone's night.

"We going over to the slingshot" Shania announced having me pull away from Kay and silently follow behind her.

We got to the line of the slingshot compared to the other line this one was too long if I'm patient enough I could get on more rides depending on how long this one take.

Cause I'm hungry and lowkey getting kinda cold, this jacket I'm wearing ain't helping with the breeze that keep touching my neck every two seconds it's making me irritated the longer I stand here.

Shit got me with my hair around my neck like damn scarf.

"Nah what's up witchu though?" Kay pulled me a lil further down the line so we wasn't as close to the rest of the group, he leaned his back against them rounded metal fences.

"I told you I'm good" my eyes were on his chest as I answered.

"So why you not looking at me?" Sighing I looked up at him feeling him place his hands on my waist "ya lil ass hungry?"

"Mhm" I hummed "just a lil bit".

His eyebrows furrowed as he pulled me closer "so why you ain't tell me?"

"I'm gonna eat just not right now" I told him.

"Aight" he removed his hands from my waist and put them around my shoulders moving me in the position to hug me I put my arms around his waist, him having me like this was making me warm.

"Yo word to I'm tryna be like these niggas when I grow up" Dougie had his flash on as he recorded the both of us.

I put up my middle finger as my first initial response, from the camera being on Kay I already knew he was throwing up them gang signs.

"Who hopping on first though?"

"You nigga since you brought it up" I moved Kay's arm down a lil bit so I could see what was going on and not just snippets from his arm being in the way.

"Nah shit don't work like that".

"Yes it do nigga" Kay responded before I could.

"You only say that cause that's your girl" he scoffed.

"Duh nigga he's supposed to agree wimme, so you can stand in front with whoever going on with you" I took my lil steps to move down so they could have their space and not be too close to the people in front of them.

"Lei my uncle said he found a bnb for us but he need to know a date as soon as possible" she read from her phone before she looked up from the screen.

"Setty you don't mind if we come to your crib right?" I asked before I made any plans.

"Nah" he mumbled.

"Okay so after BreBre's and Layla's lil spree tomorrow we coming to your house and we gon sort out the trip, Dougie did you hear what I said?"

"Yea" he nodded.

"I forgot about that shit" I heard Kay mumble.

"You forgot about them going shopping?" I questioned and he nodded "Ion think Layla remembers but Bree still at your grandma's place so it can wait til Monday?" I suggested.

"Aight. But why ya ass tryna go Miami though? You got niggas up there or some?" He squinted his eyes at me having me laugh at him.

"No nigga why would I do that and I'm in a relationship?"

"Ion know" he shrugged "you females be on some weird shit".

"You don't gotta worry about that cause I'm not a cheater" I don't think I got the courage to cheat and if I somehow cheated that means I don't fuck with you for real.

"I was supposed to go for spring break but I couldn't, so I'm going now" I explained fianlly answering his question.

"Spring break is crazy" he chuckled.

"I mean people do be going crazy but I ain't on that typa timing" he raised his eyebrows as if he was questioning what I was saying "nigga don't do that I'll do some like that with a nigga I'm in a relationship with".

"Nah I'm just playing, who else you done that with?"

"I'm not answering that cause if I bring up a nigga you gon get mad" and besides I wouldn't ask him how many girls he fucked that would just break my heart with one simple number.

"Word to my mother I won't" these niggas be using that 'word to' a lil too loosely.

"Devanté, you my second" he nodded his head in response probably fighting with his anger right now "you better not get mad".

"Get mad over what?" He smirked as he leaned his closer to mine, but I moved back and pushed his head away from me.

"So why did you get mad over my moms talking bout Devanté but you not mad about this?"

"Cause I asked, I ain't for your moms to be talking bout some next nigga. I know that was your last cause you not being with no nigga but me. Word".

"See now you're talking crazy".

"Fuck around and find out" he shrugged.

If me and him ever break Imma have to be watching my back every second cause I ain't never heard someone say this without them sticking to their word.

"Yo a nigga bouta be shitting bricks, word to bro!!" Dougie semi yelled as they walked up the steps to get to the slingshot.

I personally don't feel like it's as bad as people make it out to be I've seen this shit been shot up about five, six times with every single person screaming in the process.

I do think I'm gon pass out though.
––

And shit I wasn't fucking lying, my ass was hopping in out of consciousness like there was no tomorrow.

I wasn't even tryna hold onto Kay's hand because I was too scared to hold onto anything but the damn harness, I didn't realise they record you until the end where you can get the video sent to your phone.

I knew I looked like a mess on the video so I don't even wanna watch it.

After the slingshot I don't even wanna get on any more rides all I can think about right now is food, and nothing else but food.

"I wanna eat now" I rubbed on my stomach as I looked around for food trucks that was selling food I actually want to eat.

"You not getting on anything else?" Shania asked me.

"If I let the food digest I could get on a couple more" I seen a food truck that was selling tacos so I ain't waste no time in walking up to it.

If they wanna get on more rides, they could do that, all my body wants right now is some good eats.

I picked up the tray with the tacos on it then picked up my slushy I had gotten from the stalls, Imma have to go back to get cotton candy or some.

I walked back up to where I had left them and sipped on my lil drink "yo ya ass went to get food?" Blu spoke up as he looked down at the tray, I nodded my head and walked over to Kay sitting at a table.

I zipped open the purse and squeezed a lil bit of the hand gel on my hands, I never use a lot because I don't want my food to be tasting like alcohol and antibacterial ingredients.

As I was devouring my tacos I ain't realise this nigga was here sipping on my slushy, I just let him have it cause I can get myself another.

"When you tryna go back?"

"After you win and get me one of them big teddy bears" I pointed at the stall with them games and the teddy bears hanging at the top.

He put the drink down and got up off the chair, he put his phone in his pocket, it didn't seem hard cause it was the one with the gun and you know these niggas be having on them.

So they can't have a gun and have terrible aim, that just don't make sense.

"Where he going?" Jojo came and sat opposite me.

"To try and win me a teddy bear" I chuckled and decided to finish eating my food so when I look up he walking back towards me with the bear in his hands.
—–——

edited

a/n continues next chapter.

a/n still can't get over angus cloud's death💔💔 rip to him🕊️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 10.4K 33
"I just need you ta believe in me, Kaliyah. Give me this one chance ta show you that I could be better fa you-" Kaliyah could just feel her heart rac...
1.5M 35.1K 50
"I...I...was just....."I stuttered and he grabbed my jaws with his thumb and index finger,squeezing my cheeks. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."H...
2.3M 46.5K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...
290K 7.2K 29
Highest Ranking In Short Story #24 (Tuesday, May 9) Read "Kissing Hayes" before reading this book. This is a sequel. |Previously known as "My Favori...