The Other Winters [Male OC x...

By Xx_BlueEcho_xX

Well.....here is the Resident Evil (Mostly Village) Story that we are making because once the ideas come in... More

Blue Winters
Prologue: Escaping The Baker House
Chapter 1: Military Training
Chapter 2: Blue's First Mission
Chapter 3: Family Dinner Gone Wrong
Chapter 5: The Four Lords
Chapter 6: Alcina Dimitrscu
Chapter 7: Showing Mercy
Chapter 8: Peace With The Enemy
Chapter 9: The Four Pieces Of Rose
Chapter 10: The Need To Know More
Chapter 11: Donna and Angie
Chapter 12: Journey to Moreau's Lab
Chapter 13: The Winter Brothers
Chapter 14: The Truth Revealed
Chapter 15: The Factory
Chapter 16: The Real Fight
Chapter 17: Heisenberg's Downfall
Chapter 18: Who Am I?
Chapter 19: Saving Rose
Chapter 20: Comatose
Chapter 21: Waiting For You
Chapter 22: Awakening
Chapter 23: Ending The Past
Chapter 24: Ending The Past 2
Chapter 25: Ending The Past 3

Chapter 4: The Village

2.3K 63 44
By Xx_BlueEcho_xX

Chapter 4: The Village

???: Hey! Hey! Wake up!

Agh....what....happened?

???: You need to wake up!

I don't know who was calling me, it might've been Eveline but there were other voices. I heard Chris tell someone to take me and Ethan away.....I heard Rose crying....

Rose.....

Chris you better not harm her.

Ethan: Where are you taking her?!

Chris: Seperate the two

Separate? What he is planning to do? Where is he taking us?!

Why did he shoot Mia?!

............

Silence....that was all I could hear, I felt my body being moved into a vehicle, then it started moving and I wasn't sure of who was around me but I did hear crying....Rose? Was Rose with me-?!

Before I can even think, I felt the vehicle I was in crash, my body was flailing about and I was in some pain, my body didn't move again and I had to wait for a few minutes before my vision returned me.

Blue: A-Agh, god dammit

Eveline: Oh good, you're awake

Blue: W-Worried?

Eveline: Haha! No you idiot! I'm only happy because I need you to move so that something interesting can happen!

Blue: L-Love you too

Eveline: S-Shut up!

I saw that I was in a military vehicle so I get up and exit through the back which was already open by someone using a lot of force. Rose wasn't here and neither was Ethan....I did hear Rose....did someone take her?

I look around to see that I was on a lone road surrounded by nothing but forests, it was still the dead of night and I quickly started to look around. You never know when someone will decide to jump me.

Eveline: Hey, someone took Rose

Blue: What? How do you know?

Eveline: When you were unconscious, some woman came and took her and went towards that path.

Blue: Well, guess I've got to grab her back

Eveline: Hold on a moment, you've got nothing on you for self defence, idiot

Blue: Yeah you're right

Eveline: The Self Defence or the fact that you're an idiot?

Blue: Yes

I went inside the back of the vehicle and saw that the soldier inside was dead, their gun was there but I saw something else that peaked my interest.

Blue: Oh damn it's my gear!

I saw my mission outfit, my Desert Eagle, My S&W and my dagger, I equip them all and grabbed the gun of the dead soldier which was a FRANCHI SAS 12.

I also grabbed my grapplehook and attached it to my left wrist, I took other pieces of ammo for the guns I had and left the vehicle.

Someone was trying to communicate through a radio and honestly, I didn't have time for that so I crushed it with my foot and cocked the Franchi.

Blue: Let's roll

I head towards the path that Eveline told me about and prepared myself for any incoming dangers, it was just the dark woods that surrounded me and I didn't like the eerie feeling it brought. Something could be hiding in the shadows, ready to pounce on me but I won't let that happen.

I decided to place my Franchi on my back and equip my Desert Eagle instead, making it better to aim at a quick pace to match a sudden movement. However, the sun started to rise and I could see that it was snowing in these woods.

I walked past more trees until I reached a clearing that showed the slowly rising sun, beaming down on me.....and a village with a huge castle.....

It was an amazing view, it's as if it was a painting masterpiece.

Blue: What the.....I've never seen a place like this. It looks abandoned

Eveline: A good place for whoever took Rose.....actually, we don't need to go through all of this hassle for that girl, she isn't even your child

Blue: Yet she is my niece and I value family above all else

Eveline: [Sighs] Fine, have it your way....just don't die or something before you come to realise that this was all a mistake

Blue: Haha, I won't

I trekked down the slope I was on and headed towards the village, I had chills all over me, as if it can tell that dark forces were lurking here....more specially that castle.

Blue: Well....here goes nothing

I move around the village and saw that most of houses were abandoned or destroyed, it was simply a ghost town. I kept my guard up and went into one of the houses where an old man with a shotgun was. Of course he aims it at my face.

Blue: Woah, woah! Cabron! Chill!

Man: Are you with them?!

Blue: Who? The IRS? I'm definitely not with them, I don't mess with those guys

Man: Shhh, they're here, do you have a weapon?

Blue: [Shows DE] I'm strapped

Man: Good

I waited in silence with the man as we heard movement all around us, I was ready but not ready when something grabbed the old man from above.

Man: AGGGGHHH!

Blue: Oh hell no!

I was too late to save him but I wasn't going to go cry in a corner, I'm trained and packing heat. Suddenly a creature bursted through the wall and I shot him twice in the head, taking him down.

It was....some sort man creature thing!

Blue: Oh great, we are really doing this now?

I felt more of these things come into the house as they were searching for me, the ones outside were sniffing me out so I made the decision to face them head on. I jump outside the window and fired a few shots.

Blue: Here I am!

I began to shoot more of them but I underestimated how many of them there were so I ran away to avoid being manhandled. I made it to a small river in the village before I was surrounded, a roar erupts from above and I looked to see a giant version of these creatures.

Blue: Oh that's a big hammer.....

Eveline: Scared?

Blue: Nah I'm terrified, but I won't run away

The thing jumps down and I could see the height difference between us, unfortunately I was not the bigger one.

Blue: My brother in Christ, you don't look so good

Urias: ????

Blue: Have you heard of a trimmer? Are you homeless? Do you not have money?

Urias: [Angered] AUGHHHH!

Blue: Okay Santa! I'm sorry! Don't put me on the naughty list!

The thing was going to attack me with his hammer but then he stopped and walked away, the other Lycans walked away and I was just left there, confused.

Blue: Where's everyone going? Furrycon?

Eveline: Isn't that racist?

Blue: When did you start to care?

Eveline:.....Fair enough

I put my Desert Eagle away and continue to walk around, trying to find anyone that can give me the Lore of this place. There was no one until I came across a house ontop of a small hill. I could hear people screaming so I ran towards it.

I busted the door down to find a group of people, only problem was that they were all dead except for two. A man who seemed to be turned into one of those creatures and a young woman.

I aimed at the man and shot him in the chest before going over to the girl.

Blue: Are you okay?

Elena: I-I'm okay, my father just turned into one of those things and k-killed everyone

Blue: Yeah what is going on in this village? I just got here and it's already like Nashville

(That's a reference by the way, I don't have anything against Nashville)

Elena: I-I'm not sure myself, who are you?

Blue: Blue Winters

Elena: Hello Blue, I'm Elena

Blue: Good, now let us leave

The house was burning so we left the house, however before we do, Elena's dad walks out, calling for her.

Elena: F-Father?

Blue: Elena wait!

She gets too close and then her father couldn't hold himself back and attacked her. Luckily I intervened and pulled her back before kicking the man in his face.

Elena: S-Sorry

Blue: It's okay, I should apologise for kicking your father in the face

Elena: It's okay Blue, he isn't the same anymore but I will always love him

Blue: We need to get a move on

Elena: Okay

Blue: Is there anyone else?

Elena: Yes there is another man, Iulian, he went to look for others

Blue: Okay let's go find him and then I'll get you two out of here safely while I go to that castle

Elena: What? Are you crazy?!

Blue: Yes. I'm looking for my baby niece because someone took here and she is here in this village, I'm assuming it's the castle

Elena: Where are the parents?

Blue: I'm not sure where my brother is....but his wife was just killed a few minutes ago

Elena: O-Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss!

Blue: It's fine, right now I need to get you out of here

We approach the fields but hide because a man begged for a woman to stop before he is killed.

Iulian: M-Mother Miranda! Please! Agh-!

I held Elena close to me so she doesn't have to see, she held onto me and I could feel her tears slowly coming out.

Elena: O-Oh no....Iulian....

Blue: I'm sorry Elena

Eveline:......Ehh

The man was gone and so was the woman so I waited a few seconds before escorting Elena back to the broken vehicle. There was another radio so I called in.

Blue: Hello? Is anyone there?

......

Helena: Blue?

Blue: Helena......

Helena: Oh thank God you're alive!

Blue: Yeah.....I need you to send a pickup squad onto my coordinates, Chris will know

Helena: Where are you?

Blue: At this......destroyed and monster infested village. I have a survivor here, her name is Elena and I need her to be safe....but that doesn't mean I'll forgive you all

Helena: Forgive us?

Blue: You know what I mean, now I'm going to get Rose back and after that...I don't want to see you all ever again!

Helena: Blue wait! Don't go into that cast-!

I crush the radio, there was nothing to talk about anymore.

Elena: Are you okay?

Blue: I'm fine, just stay here, don't mind the body and relax. Someone will come to pick you up.

Elena: Are you sure that it's okay for you to go in alone?

Blue: Yeah, I'm capable and I can't waste time

Elena: Then good luck

She kisses me on the cheek which somewhat confused me because only my mother would do that, I shrugged and thanked her before leaving.

Eveline:......You.....are an idiot! How dense are you?!

Blue: Dense? What are you talking about?

Eveline: [Sighs] Nevermind

Elena:.......Wait, body?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 697 59
A collection of headcanons, reactions, etc. about Resident Evil characters gathered from my Tumblr. Primarily focuses on those from Village, but I do...
1.1K 83 29
Waking up in a world of blood, death, and monsters. It wasn't exactly what Jordan expected. But as time wore on in this village that was dripping wit...
27.8K 823 59
Me and Ethan Winters were captured by Chris Redfield's team after Mia was killed but soon after, everything went dark, me and Ethan set out to find h...
170K 4.7K 57
TW • slight contains of; Bdsm, Degrading, Abuse, Torture, Abduction, Starvation, Death, Neglection, Trauma, Ptsd, Bipolar, Blood, Bruising and Scars...