Magizhini

By author_rfs

I'm dedicating this book to @malanimaniraja22 He is 26 and she is 18. He is not ready to give his love to an... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Author's Note
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Author's Note

Chapter 30

1.5K 114 13
By author_rfs

Magizhini's Pov

I watched him leaving the home in his car. I stood there till his car faded away from my vision.

I turned and made my way back. At the entrance of the door I saw Krishna mama standing there.

When I went past him he said.......rendu naazh avan illama Happy ah iru ma..

I looked at him confused.....

He looked at me and said.... Unna inga thitta aazh illa nimmadiya iru Magizh...

Sari mama... Mama Vaanathi ma enga ... I asked

Ava paiyana nenachu feel panna poita.... Naa ennanu paathutu varen... Nee konjam rest edu Magizh. You look very tired.... He said and left.

I took a deep breath and went to my room. I lied on the bed. Tears fell out of my eyes....

I know he loves Nithya akka but she is not alive now but I'm alive and I'm longing for his love but he is literally killing me with his words and behavior everyday....

Am I nothing to him......

I stayed like that thinking about the things that happened in my life in the recent days and about my unpredictable future.

I got out of the bed when l heard a knock on the door.

I opened it. I saw Vaanathi ma there.

Vandu sapdu Magizh.... She said and took me with her.

Maa... I called her. Her face was red and swollen from crying.

She looked at me. I asked her.... Are you ok..

With a smile she replied.... I'm ok.

We had our breakfast silently and I also noticed that Vaanathi maa didn't eat well..

After breakfast Krishna mama went to his office.

Magizh naa konjam thaniya irukanum nu thonudu so naa en room ku poren.... She said and went to her room.

That day went completely gloomy for all of us. Vaanathi ma didn't eat well and same goes for me and Krishna mama.

Krishna mama was going to his room to sleep.

Mama avar call panara... I asked stopping him

Illa Magizh.... Good night nimmadiya thoongu.... He said and patted on my head. He went to his room and I went to mine.

I lied on the bed but I couldn't sleep. After sleeping in his embrace these days I couldn't sleep without him.

Enna mathiri Inder kum thonuma... I asked myself.

I tried to sleep but couldn't... So I decided to go to his room. I opened the door and went inside.

I turned on the lights..... My eyes first landed on the picture of Nithya akka then on the picture Inder and Nithya akka took as a couple.

I went near that. I gently ran my fingers on his photo..... The smile is genuine and it's from the depth of his heart. He was happy with her.....

My eyes watered even without any reason. I looked around. I saw an album on the couch. I took it and started flipping the pages. It is full of pictures of Inder and Nithya akka, some were of Nithya akka alone and some were of Inder. I pulled out a picture from the album. He is smiling in that picture. I went to my room with the photo and placing the album in the same place. Since there are some blank pages on the album, I don't think he will find out about the photo missing. I opened my wardrobe and took out the album Vaanathi maa made for me with the pictures of us. I pull out a picture of me. I grabbed my stationery pouch and took out the cello tape. I placed the photo together and sticked it with the cello tape.

I took the photo in my hand and smiled looking at the outcome.

I don't know whether we will take a photo together or not but this will stay with me always..... I love you Inder. Kadavul ellam happiness um ungazhuku kudukanum....

I stayed up a little while staring at our photo..... A yawn left my mouth and my eyes started begging me to sleep.

These days I didn't have a good sleep because of some reason but atleast I should sleep today. I kept that photo below my pillow. I turned off the lights and dozed off....

Author's Pov

The next day. Vaanathi and Krishna went to a trust to donate some hefty amount on the day of Nithya's remembrance.

Magizh on the otherside cooked lunch for Vaanathi and Krishna. She waited for them to comeback so that they can eat together. She doesn't feel like eating alone.

Nethu ponaru but mama kitta call panni edachum pesurupara.... Magizhini kept on thinking about Indrajith.

Her thoughts  broke when Vaanathi and Krishna returned. Magizh thought of asking about Indrajith to Krishna after having lunch.

Vaanathi maa.. Pona vela mudinjudha... Magizh asked.

Mmm... Vaanathi replied. That day they placed a big photo of Nithya and lit a lamb infront of it.

Vaanathi cried looking at Nithya's photo. Magizh felt bad too..

Chinna ponna irukanga .. Kadavul ipdi paniruka koodathu....We miss you Nithya akka.....Magizh silently thought...

Sapdalama maa ellam ready paniten..... Magizh asked.

First konjam padayal potutu sapdalam.....Vaanathi said. Magizh simply nodded her head as she doesn't know anything about it.

After Vaanathi finished putting the padayal. They all sat to eat.

Magizh served them first and sat to eat.

She was observing their face. It completely expressed their pain and sorrow.

They just have food for a namesake. Magizh didn't feel like eating too but she doesn't want to waste food so she forced herself to eat.

After lunch. Vaanathi went to her room saying she need some space.

When Krishna also decided to go to his room. Magizh stopped her.

Mama.... Magizh called him. Krishna stopped and turned towards her.

Enna ma... He asked.

Avar call pannara..... Magizh asked reluctantly.

He smiled and said..... Illa ma enakum call pannala. But he is lucky to have a wife who cares about him. God bless you Magizh. *patting on Magizh's head*

He went to his room. Magizh was bored. She spent her time cleaning her wardrobe which is already clean.

Inder Saptara... Anga yaaru sapadu pannuva... Inder ku cooking teriyuma..... Magizh thought about him a lot.

But on the other side Indrajith drowned himself in alcohol. He's been drinking and sleeping since yesterday..... He is failing to understand he is ruining his life thinking about someone who is not with him right now.

He locked himself in his apartment and trashed all the things there in frustration.

Why did you leave me Nithya? ..... Did you even think about my condition before leaving me all alone in this world?...... Do you know how much I miss you today?....

He started ranting......

Night

Vaanathi, Magizh and Krishna were sitting in the hall and having their dinner....

Magizh didn't leave any chance to ask Krishna about Indrajith.

Krishna couldn't stop himself from thinking about the love and care Magizh has for his son who doesn't care about her at all. Indrajith curse her, hurt her but how this girl is showing him all her love and care... Krishna confirms it Magizh is in love with his son by her concern and the way she looks at Indrajith but will she get the love back is doubtful....

Kadavule don't disappoint Magizh. She is such a pure soul........ Krishna put forth a request...

Call vanducha mama... Magizh asked.

Illa Magizh..... Krishna replied with a sigh.

Mmm... Magizh responded. She wanted to ask why he didn't make a call then but magizh didn't gave the guts to ask that.

Magizhini college reopen aaga pogudu.... Vaanathi said.

Ama maa... Anga pona konjam time pass aagum..... Magizh said scratching her head.

Time pass panna college pora. Very good.... Vaanathi said..

Apdi illa but light ah...... Magizh replied with a bright smile.

Vaanathi and krishna laughed...

Krishna's phone started ringing....

He pulled out his phone from his pocket and attended the call.

Yenna?!! ... Evlo Neram aagudu satham ketu........ Krishna askes to the person on the other side of the phone.

Magizh and Vaanathi looked at Krishna and his tensed face.

Ennachu mama.... Magizh asked Krishna.

Krishna showed his palm to Magizh gesturing her to wait.

Ok seekram varen. Nee angaye iru konjam paathuko pa..... Krishna said and hung up the call.

Yaaru Krishna phone la. Yen ivlo tension...... Vaanathi asked.

Namma Indrajith apartment la vela paakura security...... Konjam avana pathuka solirunden.... Avan apartment la irundu satham varudu... Indrajith vezhiya varala nu solran adan udane naa ippo kezhamburen.....he said and ran upstairs.

Indrajith ku ennachu Krishna.... Vaanathi yelled from the hall.

When he came back. Vaanathi stopped him and asked the same question again.

Terila ma... Naa kezhamburen... Ennachunu vandu solren.... Krishna said and made his way towards the car.

Naanum varen..... Vaanathi said and went along with him. When Krishna and Vaanathi's car started to move. Magizh came to Krishna's side and said.......naanum varen Mama... Inder ah pakanum..

Her eyes were teary. Krishna couldn't say no to her in that situation.

Sari seekram car la yeru.... Krishna said. Magizh got in and the car veered off towards Indrajith's apartment.

Everyone was worried about Indrajith...

When the reached the apartment compound. The security came towards the car running as if he was waiting for them for long.

Everyone got down quickly.

Ennachu pa... Evlo neram aachu sound ketu....... Krishna asked. His voice expressed his fear and nervousness.

Terila sir romba nerama sound kekudu.....avar irukura floor la irukuravanga oor ku poirukanga... Neenga sonnadunala andha pakkam poi pathen.... Porutkazh udaiyura sound ketuchu adan unane ungazhuku call pannan..... The security said.

Hearing this Magizh panicked even more.

Inder ku ennachu maa... Yen andha security anna apdi solranga..... Magizh asked holding Vaanathi's arm. Magizh's eyes were teary...

Onula Magizh. Tension aagada.... Vaanathi consoled her.

Sari nanga ennanu poi paakurom... .... Krishna said. They all went to Indrajith's apartment and the security went to continue his duty....

Krishna opened Indrajith's apartment with the spare key. The door they opened the door. Their eyes widened in shock. Magizhini's eyes poured out tears continously.

Indrajith was lying on the floor near the couch. He was surrounded by broken pieces of flower vase, glasses and alcohol bottles were rolling around him. The trace of his continuous smoking kept the home smoky...

Vaanathi also started crying seeing her son's situation. Krishna stood their shocked. He expected something but the situation is beyond that.

Inder.... Magizh called him in a brittle tone. Magizh ran to him carefully by not stamping on the broken pieces of glasses.

Inder..... Endringa.... Magizh shook him.

Mama konjam help pannunga.... Magizh said in between her tears.

Understanding that situation Krishna rushed to them and helped to lift Indrajith.

When he felt her scent. He slowly opened his eyes.

Room enga iruku mama... Anga thookitu polam..... Magizh said.

Sari ma.... Krishna said and helped her to take Indrajith to his room.

Magizhini...... Indrajith said her name in a low tone.

Magizhini heard it too but she couldn't react anything now.... She simply looked at his face and he was looking at her too with his swollen red eyes.

Krishna helped Magizh to lie Indrajith on the bed. Magizh stood up.... Vaanathi also entered the room.

Indrajith Namma veetuku kootitu polam Krishna .... Vaanathi said.

Naa varala.... Indrajith said and tried to get up.

Indrajith vaa veetuku polam.... Vaanathi said sitting beside him.

Magizhini seekram lemonade prepare panni eduthutu vaa.... Vaanathi said.

Magizhini rushed to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. She found a lemon there. She prepared lemonade using the lemon and took it to his room.

Indrajith didn't pay attention to his parents. He was feeling heavy ...

He just asked one thing...... Why are you here.

Indrajith what's wrong with you.... Krishna asked.

Why did you come here.... Just get out... I need my privacy.... He roared. At the time Magizh also came with the lemonade in her hand.

Magizhini stopped on her track when she heard him roaring....

Avankitta kudu..... Vaanathi said.

She moved to him and extended the glass to him.

Just get out everyone..... He yelled again.

Please idha kudinga.... Magizh said in her soft tone. He looked at her... He held her hand and drank the lemonade from the glass in her hand.

Magizhini didn't expect such behavior. She never thought he will do like this. She couldn't even take her hands away as he was drinking the lemonade.

Magizhini looked at Vaanathi and Krishna. Thankfully they didn't react like she expected. Their eyes were on Indrajith....

Once he completed the lemonade. Magizhini pulled her hands back.

Indrajith felt little steady after drinking the lemonade.....

He looked at his parents and said..... Veetuku ponga... I need sometime for myself..

Indrajith.... Vaanathi tried to convince him.

If you are not gonna go now. Then I'll leave somewhere which you can never find..... He said in a threatening tone.

Vaanathi vaa veetuku polam.... Krishna said understanding the seriousness in Indrajith's tone.

Magizh vaa ma... They all turned to Leave.

Indrajith held Magizh's hand and stopped her from going.

Magizh gasped by his sudden behavior. She turned and looked at him.

Iru.... He said holding his head with his free hand.

Vaanathi and Krishna looked at him and Magizh..

Magizh looked into his eyes.... As if she understood his loneliness she decided to stay..

Maa naa inga iruken neenga ponga.... Magizh said.

Vaanathi looked at Krishna for his response.

Sari Magizh. Paathuko... Nanga door lock panitu kezhamburom.... Krishna said.

Magizh also went along with them till the door freeing her hand from Indrajith.

Magizh, he is not in his right mind... Unnala handle panna mudiyum nu thonala ma nee enga kooda vaa... Kalaila naane vandu avana kootitu varen..... Krishna said.

Illa mama... Paaka romba kasthama iruku.. Naa koodave irukene.... She said like a kid.

Un ishtam.... He said and they left. Magizh locked the door and went back to the door taking small steps.

She went back to the room. Indrajith was sitting on the side of the bed with his head hung low.

She moved towards him by taking small steps.

Gulping down the fear.... She raised her hand and touched his shoulder.

He looked into her eyes and hugged her by wrapping his hands around her waist. He buried his face in her stomach....

Magizhini didn't expect this. She was stupefied...

Before she could understand what's happening he pulled her on his lap.

Her jaw dropped by this suddenness of him. She tried to get up but his grip got tightened causing her to scrunch her face in pain.

Enna..... She asked but even she couldn't hear her voice.

He cupped her cheeks with his one hand. Her eyes fluttered rapidly....

He didn't wait even for a second and locked his lips with her's. Her eyes widen in shock.

She tried to push him and get out of his hold. She could feel the nasty smell of alcohol which  made her want to puke badly . She couldn't enjoy her first kiss.... He ruined it....

Seeing her struggling.. He pulled away and resting his forehead with her's.

She tried to get out of his hold...

Neeyum enna vitu poriya magizhini..... He asked. Her movements stopped hearing that...

She looked into his eyes. His eyes were teary...

Illa naa engayum pogala. Please azhadinga kasthama iruku..... Magizhini said.

He hugged her tightly and his hands worked on the zip of her top.

She pushed him a little and said... Vename..

I need it badly...... He said and captured her lips little harshly this time and stopped her from questioning him.

He made her lie on the bed. Magizh understood what's gonna happen. She is just a 19 year old girl who knows about this but still she is too naive and innocent to handle this.

When she was in her thoughts he already hovered over her and started kissing the crook of her neck.

Magizh digs her nails in her shoulder unable to handle the feeling he is making her go through.

One thing lead to another...He knows what he is doing. He also knows he is out of his own control. He tried to be gentle but the alcohol inside him made him go rough on her.

Inder valikudu.... Her words didn't reach his ears...

Ahhhh.....she screamed in pain but he covered her lips taking away all her scream with the kiss...

Magizh's eyes shed tears.... She thought this is how intercourse is, painful . He was too heavy for her to handle but she is too weak to move him away....

He ejaculated inside her and fell on the bed resting his back on it...

Sweat was dripping from their body.....

I love you Nithya..... Indrajith said breaking Magizh heart into million pieces.

Magizh was too tired to react. She couldn't even open her eyes... But her eyes shed out tears of agony.

Indrajith moved and kissed Magizh on her cheeks.

Indrajith looked at her tired sweaty face. He got out of the bed and wore his boxer and lied beside her.

He smiled villainously...... He deliberately said Nithya name..... He knows it will kill her feelings and emotions still he did that.

He looked at her with his drooping eyes for sometime and pulled her in his embrace and closed his eyes inhaling her addictive natural scent..

Hi makkazhe

Hope you like this chapter. If there is any mistakes let me know..

What's your opinion about this chapter. Sollunga please.

Seekram santhippom.

Marakama vote panunga❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 112 14
It's a love story between a college girl and a handsome ceo 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 Swetha Natrajan❤️ She is a 20 years college girls who is s...
85.9K 5.2K 52
"All the dreams that I ve seen for us will come true ,the only difference is that I won't be there in any of them" She had lost her parents in the mo...
74.7K 2.4K 23
"Please no... I am sorry... please I beg.... Dont leave me here please... I promise not to do anything wrong ever again...." She wailed begging for h...
14.7K 887 24
कहते हैं...... प्रेम करने से पहले दोनों आंखें खुली हो, प्रेम कर लेने के पश्चात एक आंख मीच लो। .. पर जो अगर दोनों आंखें खोलने को मजबूर किया जाए त...