OnePiece X Reader Oneshots An...

By Kimi_is_dreaming

[REQUESTS ARE CLOSED TEMPORARILY] If you want to request head over to the first page of this book, it's calle... More

Requests page
Luffy x Reader [The bakery boy] Modern AU
Zoro × Witch Reader |warm feelings|
TonyTony Chopper x Reader (Genderless)
[Request] Doflamingo x Reader
Cheater!Luffy x F Reader | Lies pt. 1
Cheater!Luffy × F!Reader | Lies pt. 2
Cheater!Luffy × F!Reader | Lies pt. 3
Cheater!Luffy x F!Reader | Lies pt. 4
Cheater!Luffy x F!Reader | Lies [Good ending] Lemon
Cheater!Luffy x F!Reader | Lies [Bad ending]
Coby x Thick Vice Admiral! Reader Lemon
Roronoa Zoro x Shy!Artist!Reader | Secret Model
Luffy × F!Reader | Who are you? Pt. 1
Luffy × F!Reader | Who are you? Pt. 2
Luffy x F!Reader | Who are you? Pt. 3
Luffy x F!Reader | Who are you? Pt. 4
Luffy x F!Reader | Who are you? Pt. 5 [Good Ending]
Luffy x F!Reader | Who are you? Pt. 6 [Bad Ending]
Portgas D Ace x Thick Reader Lemon
Brook × F!Reader | Panties
Coby x Thick!F!Vice Admiral Reader Hot Springs
Jealous!Nico Robin ×F!Reader | Secret Love
Usopp x F! Reader | Cuddles
Brook × Insomniac!Reader | Lullaby
Sanji x F!Thick!Reader | A Kinky Contest
Nico Robin ×NB!Reader |
Luffy × Neko!Reader
Haruta x F!Reader | I'll make my own destiny.
HELP! New Oneshot Collection or Book? Which anime or Videogame?
Luffy x Child Reader's OC Sakura Pt. 1
Luffy x Child Reader's Oc | Part 2
Luffy x Sakura Reader's OC Part 3 | "Sanji, We're here to save you!"
Luffy x Child!Reader's OC Sakura Part 4 |
Luffy x Child!Reader's OC Sakura Part 5 | The Final battle
Love Potion | Luffy x Reader
Usopp x Shy Female Reader | One more story.
Coming out as a Trans Man to Sanji | Sanji x Trans(FTM) Reader
Luffy x Reader | Destiny | Soulmate AU
Zoro x M!Reader | Every part of you
Luffy x Gn!Reader | Can we cuddle?
Franky x Gn!Reader | Mechanical love
Jealous Robin x F! Reader Headcanons
Yandere Charlotte Katakuri x Gn Reader
Yandere Nico Robin x Male Reader
Sanji & Zoro x Male Reader Lemon | Satisfy you
Teacher Shanks x F! Student Reader + Lemon towards the end | AU
Katakuri x Male reader | lemon both sub and dom reader
Franky x Chubby Reader Gender-Neutral | Comfort fic
Sanji x F!Reader | Lemon Sub. Reader
Marco x Chubby! Reader + Nico Robin part 1 | Lemon
Marco x Thicc! Reader + Nico Robin part 2| Lemon
Sanji x Suicidal Gn!Reader | Always There For You
Smoker x Wife! Reader | Fluff + Lemon | Happy reunion
Nico Robin x GN Musician Reader | Our Symphony

Zoro X F! Neko! Reader | Mating Season

3.1K 63 18
By Kimi_is_dreaming

WORD COUNT: 3209

REQUEST? Yes

WARNING

The following story will have sexual content, If you're sensitive to this kind of thing please do not proceed.

all the characters are 18+ obviously lol

Remember to like and comment if you like this story, it really helps my book.

It was nighttime, and everyone was fast asleep, except for Usopp who was supposed to keep guard, and you, who couldn't manage to fall asleep.

As you were trying to sleep, you kept moving around and murmuring about feeling cold. After covering yourself with the blanket, you started complaining that it was too hot and making it difficult to breathe.

This strange occurrence had been going on for quite a few days, but at the end of the day, you always managed to fall asleep at some point, and since a lot of people said this happened sometimes, you hadn't given it much thought.

But at some point in the night, you had apparently started to let out some sort of weird muffled whimper that had woken up your two roommates, Nami and Robin, who had woken you up.

"Is everything okay? Did you have a bad dream?"

You were too out of it to fully understand, but what you did know was how wet your bed covers felt in your lower area, and you began worrying you had accidentally peed yourself.

You felt so ashamed about that and started to fear having caught some kind of virus.

You assured your friends you were okay, and excused yourself to the bathroom, where you had a chance to fully look at your condition.

Those poor panties were drenched, and you rushed to your locker to see if you had left some spare clothes there.

Thankfully you did and after a quick shower, you changed into some dry clothes.

Looking in the mirror you could see you were a bit pale, and could feel something strange in your lower tummy, but you had no idea what it was.

You began wondering if you had somehow eaten something you weren't supposed to and were now suffering the consequences of your poor decisions, but the only things you had eaten were the delicious dishes Sanji made for you all. So you quickly disregarded that thought.

What if it was the water? Maybe it was some kind of parasite that had infected the water and found a nice cozy home inside your intestines.

That must have been it.

Just by thinking about it, your ears twitched in disgust.

You really hoped it wasn't anything too serious.

The next day you woke up feeling much better, and you were extremely relieved.

I guess I must have slept it off.

With a triumphant smile, you happily made your way over to the kitchen where Sanji was waiting for you with a delicious milkshake and some other sweet pastries to accompany it.

"Thank you very much, my good friend!"
You laughed and gratefully took the tray from his hand, but when your hand brushed against his, a weird shiver ran down your body.

It didn't feel like your usual shiver, it felt ... somewhat intimate. 

You didn't know how to describe it, but once again, you decided it must have been just a random chill, and instead concentrated on devouring your delicious breakfast.

Once you were halfway through it, someone else entered the kitchen.

It was the good old swordsman, Zoro.

He had a small argument with Sanji, as per usual, and angrily plopped down on the chair next to you.

Just his sudden movement made your entire body freeze as if you were expecting something from him.

As he turned to greet you, he noticed the unnatural and extreme arch of your back. Concerned, he gently placed a hand on your shoulder, hoping to help you relax.

As soon as his warm hand made contact with your skin, you let out a loud meow and immediately covered your mouth in shock.

For a few excruciatingly long seconds you just stared into each other's eyes and none of you dared say a word.

Sanji was long gone and only the two of you were left inside the kitchen.

You were the first one to break that uncomfortable silence.

"I... I am so sorry, I don't know what came over me, I've been feeling weird for some time now and I have no idea of what just happened. Please just forget about this."

It looked like he was feeling a little overwhelmed with all the information he was getting. He didn't seem sure how to respond, so he just nodded. He gave your shoulder a quick squeeze as if to check that you were okay. When he saw you smiling, he let go of your shoulder and started eating.

You had to force yourself not to instinctively reach out to him and beg him to touch you again.

That had never happened before, It was true that you really liked the swordsman, but you had never actually desired his touch that intensely.

It was making you uncomfortable, and you were sure it would have made him feel that way too, so you decided to hurry up and finish your breakfast as fast as you could and go somewhere else to clean your head, but every time you saw him move from the tail of your eye, you shivered in anticipation. You could feel a warm liquid building up inside your panties.

You were worried that if you got up to leave now he would be able to see that wet mess and judge you.

The only thing you could do was to try and finish eating while squeezing your legs as hard as you could to somehow contain that wetness.

At some point, the longing for his touch became so unendurable that you found yourself leaning on his shoulder.

To your surprise he didn't move away or reject you, he actually smiled and wrapped his arm around your shoulders.

He even moved his chair closer to yours, so that you were now leaning on his chest while he kept eating.

Although he tried his best to concentrate on the food in front of him, you could hear how fast his heart was beating and it made you blush.

You weren't expecting that mostly stoic man to be shaken up by you simply leaning on him.

That warm fuzzy feeling kept making your insides turn and you were sure it wasn't helping that mess building up down there.

In fact, you were now experiencing pain in that area and you started to panic.

You really had no idea what was happening, it was like your body was acting on its own, and it was imploring you to keep getting more attention from the beautiful man you were now quite literally rubbing your face on.

His heart was now racing and the fact you could hear it so clearly made you smirk in satisfaction.

Soon you began hyperventilating, your tired body couldn't take it anymore and after whispering Zoro's name, you passed out.

He saw you lose consciousness, immediately picked you up, and brought you to Chopper, asking him what was wrong.

It took the Raindeer one sniff of the sweet scent you were emitting to realize what was going on.

He thanked Zoro for bringing you to him and told him to leave so he could have an important conversation with you once you woke up.

As if on clue, as soon as he was out of the room, you woke up.

You looked around, confused, but then you remembered what happened and your cheeks became as red as could be.

"(Y/n). I have something very serious we need to talk about."

By his tone, you realized something must have been clearly wrong with you, and you worried that the parasite you had been theorizing about was real.

"Have you ever experienced a Heat?"

"Sorry, a ... What?"

You looked visibly confused so he let out a nervous sigh and went on to explain.

"You're in part cat, that means you will get to experience some very strong symptoms, that will vary depending on age and uhm well ... arousal, so you'll have to be very careful from now on and if you don't have a partner that can help you alleviate these symptoms they will keep getting stronger until the month is over.

This will happen a few times every now and then and there isn't much I can do to help you out, unfortunately, heat suppressants aren't something that you can just find anywhere, they are quite rare and can only be purchased in a few places.

You should go to your room and rest until the end of the month, and make sure to lock the door and avoid contact with the other guys if you don't want to force yourself onto them."

You were in such a shock that for a good minute you just sat there covering your face in shame, wondering what you were about to do.

Eventually, you snapped out of it and thanked Chopper for clearing that misunderstanding out, even if he didn't really know what you referring to, he was glad he could have been of any help since there wasn't really anything he could do except to tell you to essentially wait it out.

As you lay in bed, wondering how much those symptoms could worsen, you began experiencing those very painful cramps again, only this time they were worse.

Since there wasn't much you could do, you held your stomach and closed your eyes, praying this would stop soon.

This went on for a few days, the pain growing more and more until each night you kept the others awake with your whimpering.

Since you were feeling self-conscious about it, you decided you would try to get some sleep during the day since it seemed like that was the time it would get better, and stay awake to guide the ship while staying as far from the others as you could so that your laments wouldn't make it impossible for them to get any rest.

No one really knew exactly what was going on with you, Well the girls had guessed what it was and you had confirmed it when they asked you, but as for the guys, they were kind of trying to understand but they never really got close to the right answer.

One of them, however, was getting really worried about you and finally asked Chopper what was going on.

After he explained what he had already told you, Zoro seemed to understand.

He couldn't bear seeing you like that every time, and he really wanted to help you out.

So one night he decided he would visit you, and you being out on the crow's nest made it all easier.

He knocked on the trap door and once he heard your voice inviting whoever it was to come in, he did.

"Zoro! What are you doing here? I thought you were asleep like the others."

"Couldn't fall asleep."

That was the most obvious lie you had ever heard, HIM? Not managing to fall asleep? That was a good joke.

But you still invited him to sit beside you and keep you company until he fell asleep.

He smiled and swiftly came over, sitting on the ground next to you.

The only sound you could hear from there were the occasional stronger waves crashing on the sides of the ship and the sound of his steady breathing.

You were starting to wonder why the symptoms of your heat were not kicking in yet, but you jinxed yourself.

As soon as that thought crossed your mind, there they were, stronger than ever.

Zoro moved closer to you, immediately embracing you in his strong arms, telling you everything was okay and that you were going to be fine.

He didn't know how to tell you he knew what you were going through, but he eventually found the words and so he did.

You were in so much pain that all you could master to let out was a hum in understanding and he kept stoking your head.

When his hand accidentally brushed against your cat ears it was over, you moaned in pleasure and got so ashamed that all you could do was bury your face deeper in the crack of his neck.

"Hey, there's no need to be ashamed. You can let it all out. I won't judge you."

"I.. mh"

Trying to talk was useless.

Those feelings and sensations were so overwhelming that you passed out once again, but he was there to keep you safely in his arms.

He was going to make sure you were protected since you couldn't protect yourself in that weakened state.

So for the following days, this became a strange routine. He would hold you in his arms and whisper sweet nothings into your ears until you got too weak and finally fell asleep or passed out of exhaustion.

Every time that happened he would bring you back to your room, making sure you were okay and then he would rush over to the bathroom to take care of the growing bulge in his pants.

He felt ashamed of himself, for finding this whole situation arousing, but he simply couldn't help himself. Holding you in his arms and hearing you not being able to suppress your moans as he simply touched your ears was too much for him.

He wished he could do more, but he feared you would say yes just because of the heat and then regret it and never speak to him again, and that would be devastating.

But he couldn't take it anymore, so he waited until you were feeling better, during the day, when you were almost back to normal, and he would finally take you somewhere private to ask you if it would be okay for him to touch you more during the upcoming night.

He could see you become flustered, avoiding his stare, but you quietly admitted you wouldn't mind and ran away.

He let out an amused chuckle and scratched the back of his head.

You were going to be the death of him.

That night everything seemed to be going like usual, but you could tell he had become bolder, the way he touched you was more direct.

As he held you in his arms, having your back pushed against his chest, as his head was resting on your shoulder, his hand began reaching down for your pants.

He asked you if it was okay, and when he felt you weakly giving him consent, he reached inside your panties, working his fingers in circular motions, rubbing against your clit.

Your delicate whimpers filled the silent room, and he hummed contently.

The way your body was reacting to his touch was so hot, and he found himself longing to see more.

He wanted to have you. Posses you.

Your hand reached to his arm and he stopped, worrying he had done something wrong, but when you shily told him you wanted him, every bit of rationality and self-control went out the window.

He pinned you down underneath his body, ensuring you wouldn't be crushed, but still holding you down.

"Are you really sure you want to do it? Or is it your heat talking?"

"I've always liked you... Please Zoro I need you."

"If my princess says so with such a sweet expression, how can I say no"

Now that he was sure you wanted him as much as he wanted you, he wasn't going to back up.

He sat up with your legs in between his and helped you take your pants off, eager to pleasure you.

His strong hands moved you closer so that your legs were wrapped around his hips.

Every time his skin made contact with yours, it was like your insides were lit up in flames, burning with desire and longing to become one with him.

The swordsman's hand brushed against your wet mess, tentatively pushing one finger inside you. He was surprised with how easily it slipped in, so he pushed another one in to help you adjust to the new sensation.

You had touched yourself before, but having another person, especially someone you had been wanting for a very long time, touching you in such an intimate manner was much better.

You had no idea it was possible for your body to feel like that. 

Every part of you was much more sensitive due to your heat, and it was almost impossible for you to stay quiet as his fingers worked wonders inside of you.

As his fingers moved increasingly faster, repetitively hitting your sweet spot, you finally reached the peak of orgasm and could feel him suddenly lifting you up and pushing you against his chest to hold you as you came, his strong arms were wrapped around your beautiful body, keeping you steady.

"Good girl, now let me take care of you. I know you want more."

You tried your best to answer but the only thing that was coming out of your mouth were heavy breaths and gentle moans.

He soon took off his clothes and picked you up, it was a way to both keep you safe and show off his strength. 

You clung onto him instinctively, not wanting to lose balance, but as soon as his member penetrated you, your arms became weak and you were now scratching his back and sides not knowing what to do with your hands.

He didn't seem to mind, even smirking to himself knowing that he was the one causing you to act that way. And that was such a turn-on for him.

One of his hands gripped your hair to keep your head in place, while the other had a firm grip on your thigh.

The sound of skin hitting skin, of your warm liquids, flowing out of you, drenching him in the process, his low moans. All of it was making your head spin.

You felt like you were getting drunk in him, his scent, his body. It was too much, it felt too good.

His hips were thrusting faster as your voice became louder, you were worried the others might hear you, even as you hid way up in the crow's nest.

Zoro knew you were overthinking again from the way your body tensed up, and he told you to bite him. So you did.

The metallic flavor of his blood was also somewhat sweet, and you kept biting into his shoulder, trying not to scream from the immense pleasure you were feeling. 

He turned around and pushed your body against the wall, easily keeping you up with one arm.

You could hear his voice become shaky as you licked the bite mark you left on his neck, sure that it would leave a scar. You felt sorry for that, so you did the only thing you could think of to repay him in some way.

You asked him to mark you. The same way you did to him. 

To your surprise, the pain from his sharp teeth cutting into your soft flesh soon transformed into pleasure and you found yourself begging him for more.

His movements became quicker, needier. And soon the both of you were panting and moaning, lost in the moment and coming in unison.

Now that you were thinking clearly again you looked around and found yourself still in Zoro's arms, but this time you could smell the sweet scent of soap and your clean clothes.

He had helped you get clean and dressed you up after you made love.

"Zoro..."

He looked down and his eyes met yours. He hummed and waited for you to go on.

"Thank you for... well everything."

He smiled and held you closer to his muscular chest, planting a kiss on the top of your head.

"I should be the one thanking you. I'm honored I could be the one. I hope you'll let me be the only one from now on too."

You blushed and averted your gaze, but with a bright smile on your face, you answered without hesitation.

"I Would love that!"

If you enjoyed this fic, please don't forget to like and follow me to get notified whenever I post something new.

Please consider checking out my other books and fics, it really helps me grow on this platform, since writing makes me happy and helps me get through a lot of things ^^.

Thank you so much for reading, until next time, bye <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

737K 35.9K 97
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂: In which a heavy one piece fan, ends up in the world they adored so much. What kind of ways will they contribute to the story? Find out! ﹌﹌...
136K 2.1K 52
!REQUESTS CLOSED! You can go and support me on my patreon page (i post smut there ;) ) If you'll read something, you'll probably find out that I can'...
17.4K 476 51
*currently editing* Book 1: No Regrets, Right? Book 2: Gomen... Captain --- This is the 3rd book in my LuffyxReader series, if you haven't read the f...
42.2K 489 22
Posting this from my tumblr onto here! full of different oneshots scenarios, drabbles, and short stories of one piece characters! *Mostly Luffy x Rea...