Save me (August Alsina)

By BJayLove

Olivia Miller hides a lot behind her pretty face. She is still learning how to cope with life after the death... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
"There's no sex in it"
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Closing Statement
Book 2?!?!!!
Please read
100

Chapter 7

18.1K 640 263
By BJayLove

(Baby daddy in the mm😍😩)

*4 days later*

August POV

"Sooo did you like it?" Vanessa said, wiping her mouth. I pulled up my boxers and basketball shorts.

"Yeah, it was straight" I said, slipping my wife beater on. I walked towards Vanessa's bathroom and looked in the mirror,Staring off into space. Vanessa came up behind me, and wrapped her arms around my waist. She tugged on the strings of my shorts.

"You know what would feel even better?" She said as she kissed on my neck. I slightly pushed her off of me.

"Come on V, you know I don't like all that kissing shit." I mumbled.

I wasn't really into allat. Which is why I still don't understand why the hell I kissed Olivia at Olive Garden. There was just something about her that made me view things differently. Shit, she had a nigga breaking the code.

"Babeeee" Vanessa whined, following me. "We've been together for a while now. Why you holding out on me?"

I haven't smashed Vanessa since that night I saw Olivia sitting on the curb. For some reason I just wasn't feeling Vanessa anymore. I felt like sleeping with her, was wrong. All I did was get head from her every now and then, and that was fine with me.

"Together?" I scrunched my face up.

She nodded her head.

"Vanessa, I don't wanna give you the wrong impression or anything. We been kicking it for a couple months, that's all" I licked my lips and walked to sit on her bed.

"Kicking it?" She explained.

"Yeah. Literally all we do is smoke and fuck. When did I ever show that I wanted to be with you?"

She picked up my shoes and hat, and threw them at me.

"So this whole time I've just been a piece of pussy to you?"

"Well, I haven't been smashing you lately, so I'd just say a quick nut." I said in all honesty.

She gasped and pushed me towards her door.

"Then get the hell out!"

I sighed and walked out.

"Alright ma, I'll talk to you later then I guess" as I headed out to my BMW.

I wasn't gonna argue with Vanessa. She knew what it was when we first hooked up. I wasn't looking for a relationship, or love, or any of that punk shit. My main focus was music, weed, and pussy. And that's how I planned to keep it.

I was hungry as shit and Vanessa's house was a little way from mine, I decided to stop at this NYC Diner place to pick up sum' quick and be out.

I pulled up to the lot and searched for a parking space. You would think that this Diner would be dead with no customers, but the place looked pretty busy. I walked in fixing my hat and a pretty brown skin girl with straight brown hair came up to me with a pen and paper in her hand. She was busy looking down at her pad as she spoke to me.

"Hello, welcome to NYC Diner, will you be dining in or ordering to g-" she stopped when she looked up at me. She was checking a nigga out. I chuckled a little and waiting for her to finish her sentence.

"Ordering...... t-to go." She said smiling a little. I decided to mess with her. I looked at her name tag.

"Actually Kelsey, I'll be ordering to go if you don't mind" I looked down at her and bit my bottom lip.

She gasped a little and looked back down.

"Alright sir, what would you like?" She said, not making eye contact. She handed me a menu and I looked over it.

"I'll just take a grilled cheese and a side of macaroni." I said.

She was writing fast and looked up at me with a weak smile. "Alright sir, take a seat and give us about 15 minutes. Someone will be out with your order." She ripped off a piece of paper. "You're order number is 417." I nodded and she walked away towards what I guess was the kitchen.

I took a seat and pulled out my phone, texting my manager.

I was still working on finding the date of when my new single was dropping. It's hard when the label wants one thing and you want another, but I think we finally agreed that it would drop in 2 weeks.

I was so into my phone I didn't notice my number was being called.

"Order number 417!" A lady yelled.

I raised my hand, still looking down at my phone. She placed the to go box on the table. "Alright that'll be 8.23" she said, looking down at her paper that she was writing on.

Even though her head was down, she looked familiar. Her hair was pulled back in a bun, but you could tell her hair was long and curly. I pulled a 50 out of my pocket.

"Keep the change." I stated.

She finally lifted her head to look at me, and we both froze, staring at eachother.

It was her

"Olivia." I spoke. I didn't know what else to say.

"A-August." She spoke, swallowing hard.

Looking in her eyes gave me some sort of comfort. And that scared the hell out of me. I could tell by how she was looking at me that she felt the same way.

I don't know what the hell is going on, but this girl is doing some crazy shit to my mind.

"Uh, yeah like I said. Keep the change. Thanks." I got up, grabbing my plate.

I knew that if I kept it short and brief, she would want to talk more, so I got up and walked out.

I opened the door and took 5 steps before I heard her voice again.

Olivia POV

"August!" I yelled.

For some reason, saying his name felt so good. It made my lips tingle and my legs weak. Saying his name made me want to do things to him that were out of my character.

Focus, Olivia

"Wassup" he turned around, trying to act uninterested.

"You tell me." I crossed my arms.

"What?" He scrunched his eyebrows.

"What's up with you? Why'd you kiss me the other day?"

He smirked and folded his arms.

"Like I said, you talk too much. I had to shut you up somehow. It was just a kiss"

I rolled my eyes and tried to hide the hurt look on my face. Just a kiss? Really?

"What's wrong ma? You ain't never been kissed before?"

"Oh trust me, I have. Plenty of times" i rose one of my eyebrows.

"Is that right?" He asked, coming up close to me.

My heart rate sped up as I took in his cologne.

"Yep. Look I came out here to give you your change. I don't want it." I held it out to him, making sure to keep my space.

"Well I don't need it. Keep it." He winked at me before licking his lips.

"Look, I don't know who you think I am, but I don't need your money. I'm fine without it. I work ha-"

Once again, I was cut off by his lips crashing into mine.

My eyes immediately closed and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He picked me up and my legs wrapped around his waist. Almost as if our bodies were meant for each other.
He carried me and pinned me against his car.

"August" I moaned out. He began kissing down my neck and back up again. His lips felt like pillows and I felt my eyes roll to the back of my head.

"August, stop" I said pushing him off of me.

He let me down and looked at me, breathing just as hard as I was.

"Your nigga ever kiss you like that?" He asked.

I quickly shook my head. "No."

He kept staring at me and I felt embarrassed. No one has ever kissed me at all besides Jeremy. I've never felt this way from a kiss, and for some reason that made me feel embarrassed. I quickly turned on my heels and headed back for the diner.

"Olivia, wait!" He yelled after me, fixing his hat.

Just keep walking Olivia, ignore him. Don't turn around.

"What? What do you want? To embarrass me again?!" I yelled.

I'm such an idiot

"Embarrass you? Olivia what are you talking about?"

"Just stop kissing me okay! I don't like you, hell I don't even know you!"

He sighed and put his hands in his pockets.

"Olivia, I don't know you. You're right about that. But I'm curious. I wanna know more about you. Like what you're afraid of, what makes you smile, your favorite color, all of that."

I stood there emotionless.

"Shit, if anyone is embarrassed, it's me. No female has ever had me doing shit like this." He motioned towards the both of us. "And i don't know why, but I can't stop thinking about you." He admitted.

I pulled out a piece of paper from my apron pocket. Writing something down on it.

I walked over to him and pecked his lips twice. "My favorite color is green." I said before slipping the piece of paper in his pocket, and walking back to the diner.

I walked in and was greeted by Kelsey.
"Olivia! Where you been girl?" She looked me up and down.

"I needed to step out to get some air"

I was going to tell Kelsey about August, but I wanted to keep it to myself for now.

"Oh. But Girl did you see that fine ass piece of caramel that walked up in here today with all them tattoos?"

I smiled and nodded.

"He was all that girl, I'd kill to make him mine." She said before walking off.

Me too
*******************

I enjoyed writing this chapter so much lol.

Yall think Olivia should tell Kelsey about August?

What do you think was on the piece of paper?

Do you like this story?

More update coming soon, summer is finally here!☀️🌊🌴

Stay blessed,

-Britt😘💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

907K 31.5K 56
She started off as just his therapist someone who he didn't want to open up to let along see. Meet August and Monah, August one who is going through...
124K 2.5K 30
Will love ever come between Nyla and August or will they try and fight what is really going on. Are they denial about their feelings or is it all jus...
13.5K 419 27
(August Alsina Fan Fic) - August Has The Perfect Life. He Is Fame, Has A Beautiful Wife And Daughter, And Loving, Loyal Friends, But Life Isn't So P...
21.8K 864 24
Jasmine is a passionate music enthusiast. She live life as a conservative young lady.  School,good grades and no sleeping around. Michael, on the oth...