Crescent Memories : V.K x Inu...

By kuroshi-nylan

Losing control little by little, Kiryuu Zero suffered from bloodlust. On that fateful day where everything wa... More

i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xviii : book 2
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii

xvii

792 37 8
By kuroshi-nylan

______________________________________

Previous:

Shizuka tilt her head up, looking at the beautiful moon, she raise her hand to Zero's hair, stroking it gently, like a mother to a child.

"Now, you've drink my blood. Once you tore my heart out, it will be the end of me and you will be free..... my dear heartless Zero...... I have given you my life..... in exchange, I would give you my last order as your Master.... will you listen to me, Zero?"

______________________________________

In the clear night sky where the full moon sit atop the heaven, a big white dog creature is seen flying under the full moon

A beautiful majestic beast travel at the night sky until it comes fort above the Cross Academy. Upon arriving at it's intending place, it howl upon the moon as his tightly hidden presence unleashed.

!!!!!!!

Hakudoshi, Kaname and Kaien(headmaster) along with the awake night class snap their attention at one direction.

"Fucking damn it! He's here"
............

Ichiru, Kanna and Ayame turn to look up above the sky as Ichiru have his eyes widen seeing a massive creature

"What the hell is that?!"
............

Zero who is holding Shizuka stare at the sky as the massive beast descent, easily bypassing the barrier created by Hakudoshi, destroying it in the process.

And now...... that massive white dog demon landed gracefully infront of him. It's red eyes stare at his gold one, before it lower toward Shizuka who is in his arm, and it growl angrily.

Upon hearing this, Zero bare his fang and also growl in a challenge. Jagged purple stripe appear on his cheek but his eyes still remain golden, showing that he's the one in control.

This is the scene Kanna, Ayame, and Ichiru find when rushing in.

Ichiru who saw Shizuka on his brother's arm want to rush toward them but was stop by Ayame. Zero notice this, look at Ayame and nod, allowing Ichiru to come closer.

"Shizuka-sama!" He called, as Zero pass her in his arm and he knelt, putting her in the ground and hugging her gently in his arm.

Hearing her name, Shizuka open her eyes to see her most trusted follower tearful face.

"Ichiru, what's the matter? You're crying like a child." She said as she gently wipe his tears.

Meanwhile

Zero step forward, his back towards them as he block them from this massive beast's eyesight. He growl warningly while the beast narrow it's eyes before it's body shift, starting to transform.

Long silver white hair, two magenta stripes on each cheek, same golden eyes like Zero's, and a crescent moon mark on the forehead. Face look like that of elf or an immortal spirit, he's so beautiful that one can't compare and he have such a cold, indifferent and powerful presence one would mistake him as an ancestor pureblood if not for the fact he didn't look human enough nor like a vampire at all.

Glancing at the two behind Zero. "I see you're still sympathizing with an enemy. You've never changed...... or more like you became too soft living with human once again."

"Yo. Long time no see Sesshomaru. It's been centuries and you're still a bastard." He answer rudely

"Is that how you should greet your elder brother, Inuyasha?"

This snap Ichiru as he glance at the two "Elder brother?" Ichiru ask confusedly while Shizuka glance at the man

"So you're the one who I'm feeling, the one who have such a strong bond to Zero and the one who is weakening my bond with him." Shizuka said as she look at those same golden eyes.

Sesshomaru glance at her coldly  "Inuyasha belong to this Sesshomaru. I would have killed you, and that boy following you, if I knew Inuyasha wouldn't rebel against me because of it. I would have killed you in the most painful way possible for daring to have a claim in my pup" he stated, claiming Zero as his while the latter scowl at his claim.

"Fufu.... Such a heartless world from a heartless being." She glance at Zero who still have his back on them. "I pity you.... Zero. You may be freed from me.... but you're tied to such a being worst than our kind." She finish as a crack appear on her face.

"Shizuka-sama!" Ichiru called worriedly

Turning back her attention to Ichiru, she smile gently, as more crack appear "Sigh... You're such a sweet child Ichiru, always by my side....you really did like me. If you're afraid of being alone, shall I remain with you?"

______________________________________

"What the hell is happening!?" Aidou ask in shock as they all feel a very powerful presence, more than that of a pureblood.

Hakudoshi who is looking outside from the balcony, just click his tongue in bad mood, glaring at the distance, as he clench his fist in show of anger.

"That....is the arrival of a DaiYokai.... one of the most powerful and dangerous being of the whole Yokai world, Sesshomaru."

"Sesshomaru? Isn't that the brother of Zero from the past life." Kain ask, remembering the explanation on Zero's past.

"That's right, he's finally here, which means he came for father."

"Isn't this bad. He killed him in the past didn't he? Did he came to kill him again?"

He scoff "I don't know what his plan is, but killing father is not it. He's the one who sent the wolves here to help his awakening, he's not the type to do unnecessary things just to kill father at the end." He explain as purple barrier, same with the barrier surrounding the whole building, encase him, raising him up to the air.

The chairman look in alarm "Haku! Where are you going!? Let us out"

"I'm going to my father's side. Follow if you have the power to break my barrier." He said before flying off

Kaname frown looking at where Hakudoshi took off, watching for a moment, before he turn around. With Yuki sleeping in his arm, he take her to put in a couch before he went to the door, every step he take, a cracking sound is heard

"Kaname-sama?" Called Ichijo

As he arrive at the entrance, the whole barrier shatter like a glass. He stop and look toward the night class behind him, face serious as he address them

"Stay here and protect Yuki and the rest of the students." He said as he then disappeared.

______________________________________

Ichiru watch as Shizuka's body shatter, leaving in its wake a shining pearl-like fragments and clouds of dust.

"You killed her....Zero..... You....and this Academy" he blame, glaring at Zero with sadness and anger in his eyes as he point his sword toward him; while Zero just look at him impassively.

"I already told you, didn't I. That I will kill her.... No one, not even you, Ichiru...can stop me. The only reason I didn't rip her heart out is for you to have time saying goodbye." He stated coldly.

Stepping forward, he's now within Ichiru's arm reach, disregarding the sword threatening to cut his neck.

He tilt his head, looking directly at his twin's eyes

"Are you going to kill me?" He ask, stepping forward, drawing blood on his neck. While Ichiru step back, clearly shaken by Zero's word and action

"What are you doing!?" He ask in shock, moving his sword away on Zero's neck but still point it toward his heart

While Sesshomaru, who was watching from the start, pull Zero back to him, putting his clawed hand on Zero's bleeding neck as he frown looking at the injury.

Zero glance at him before turning his attention back toward his twin, but didn't move away from Sesshomaru "You claim to hate me yet you're afraid to kill me. You have the perfect opportunity to take your revenge yet you didn't."

"What are you going all about!?"

"I don't have any plan to die in your hand, but.... I want to know.....if you will truly try to kill me if given the chance." He said as he hold the blade pointed at him, making his hand bleed from the cut. Sesshomaru tighten his grip on his shoulder while Ichiru widen his eyes in astonishment

"You-"

"What the hell do you think you're doing to papa!?!"

BOOM!!!!

They all jump away when the place they where before, are now pierce by a naginata held by Hakudoshi

"Don't you dare touch papa with that poisoned claw of yours!" Shout Hakudoshi, glaring at Sesshomaru before he wield his naginata and point it at Ichiru.

"And you, I don't care if you are papa's twin brother, but once you point that sword again toward papa, I will never forgive you."

"Hakudoshi" one word is all it takes and everything became silent. The heavy pressure root everyone within the vicinity to where they're standing.

Sesshomaru who is not affected simply watch as Zero walk toward his own pup, putting one of his clawed hand on his head

"Enough" he say simply and Hakudoshi lower his head like a scolded child infront of their parent.

Zero, after taking control of Hakudoshi, now turn toward his twin brother, giving him his attention.

"Ichiru, I don't care whether you hate me or not. But your hesitation to kill me is an enough reason you still care about the bond we have. With that, I'll give you a warning.... the man you're looking for, is more dangerous than you think. You're only running toward your grave if you continue."

Hearing Zero's word make Ichiru snap his attention toward him. Frowning, he stare at his twin unusual glowing golden eyes, seeing the calm but serious look on them

"Tsk.... You can't stop me, nii-san. I'll do whatever I want." Closing his eyes, he turn his back on Zero as tinkle of small golden bells follow his move. He look at the bells in his hand as his eyes became determine. "The next time we met, we are enemy, Zero-nii" he said as he walk away.

...........

Watching his twin brother disappear to the forest, Zero started to feel faint as he stagger back before being catch by Sesshomaru.

He blink at Sesshomaru with heavy lidded eyes, clearly getting sleepy.

"Sesh-"

"Hn, sleep Inuyasha"

Too tired to fight it, Zero fall unconscious toward his brother's arm.

Hakudoshi glare at Sesshomaru before letting is slide, while Kanna run toward them, looking worriedly at Zero.

Sesshomaru ignore all of them as he lift Zero up and proceed to walk away, not sparing any glance toward the children who follow him quietly from behind or toward the wolf queen who watch them leave and also disappear.

End
______________________________________
* It finally end!........
.
.
.
For book 1 atleast

* There's maybe a book 2 but it will take a looooooooong time. Like seriously 😣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.4K 2.6K 14
REVISED You were only looking for your little brother who had ran away from home, but guess who you found, it's Manjiro Sano, widely known as "The in...
38.6K 885 12
A 15 year old Pokemon fan from regular earth is reborn into pokemon after their death. What will happen when he meets Ash Ketchum at the age of 4 and...
198K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
2.6K 65 5
Everypony Twilight knows are dying and Twilight has to deal with being immortal