His Good Girl

Від ChristineCalvin

Crysta is in college. She is an "A" student but has no social life. Her friend insists that she goes to a par... Більше

1. Prologue
4. Coffee
2. Crysta
5. Going slow
3. The Party
6. Dinner
7. Breakfast
8. Spoiling my princess
9. Dinner with friends
10. Dessert
11. The Talk
13. Rules
14. Limits
15. Lunchtime
16. Security
17. Spending a Day with Melissa
18. Aftercare
19. Her favorite foods
20. Realization 1773 words
21. Photo cover - Engaged
22 Celebrating
23. Redefining limitations
24. Going swimming
25. The News is out
26. Protecting
27. Restraining Order.
28. Time with the girls
29. The threat
30 - Vacation?
31 Packing
32 Morning
33. Almost there

12. Crysta's Decision

1.8K 10 3
Від ChristineCalvin

Crysta's POV

I woke up to the sun streaming into the room. I tried to move but I was stuck where I was laying on the bed. When I turned my head I saw Hunter sleeping with a smile on his face. I realized I was using one of his arms as a pillow while his other arm was wrapped around my waist pinning me to the bed. Wait, I am sleeping in the same bed as Hunter. I looked under the blanket and realized I had no clothes on. I started to slowly remember what happened last night. I smile crept onto my face as I reminisced about giving my virginity to Hunter. He was so caring and tried to be gentle. I tried to lift his arm off of me. I need to use the bathroom.  Hunter pulled me closer to him. "Hunter, I need to use the bathroom." He didn't move. Apparently,  he is a sound sleeper. "Hunter," I said a little louder. He grumbled something.  "Hunter, I really need to use the bathroom."

"Five more minutes. Let me hold you for five more minutes," Hunter finally answered in a sleepy voice.

"Hunter, I am going to pee on your bed," I exclaimed.

He opened his eyes and looked at me. "What's wrong princess?"

I am becoming frustrated.  "Please let me pee sir."

He quickly moves his arm. "Do you need help getting to the bathroom?" he asked with concern.

"No, thank-you. I can manage," I respond. I try to stand up from the bed and end up sitting right back down on the bed. My sweet spot is sore and my legs are wobbly.

"Let me help you," Hunter smirks. "You are sore from last night. Let me run you a bath." He helps me to the bathroom and sits me on the toilet. He leans over to start the bath. I get a perfect view of his butt. I am not complaining. "Do you like what you see princess?" I am embarrassed that he caught me. "Don't look away. It is all yours. Only yours. You can look all you want," he smiles.
He continues checking the water temperature.  He adds some bubbles.
"Are you ready to get in?" Hunter asks.

"Yes sir."

He helps me into the bathtub and then slides in behind me. I am sitting between his legs. I lean back against his chest. He feels safe.

He washes my hair and then adds conditioner.  This feels so good. "Mmmmm.....," I groan.

"Say my name princess," he orders.

"Mmmm.... Hunter....  This feels so good." I can feel his heart quicken. He groans. I can feel his hardness against my back.

He takes the poof and the lavender soap and washes my body. He must think my breasts and sweet spot are exceptionally dirty because he spends a lot of time cleaning those areas. I start to become aroused. "What a naughty princess.  Do you want something sweetheart," he asks as he circles my clit. I begin to rub my butt against his hard organ. "Use your words princess," he explains.

"I want you sir," I beg.

"I am right here," he smirks.

"Sir, please touch me, and fuck me. Please."

"You look so beautiful when you beg," he smiles with a gleam in his eyes. He turns me around so that I am straddling him. His hard cock is aimed at me entrance. He leans into me as his lips crash into mine. His tongue dives into my mouth. He tastes every part of my mouth. I feel the warmth building in my core. He pulls back. "Crysta, you had sex for the first time last night. You are still sore," he explains while needing my breasts. "Having sex now would hurt you."

"Please Hunter. I am fine," I whine.

He looks into my eyes and thinks. His blue eyes do not want to deny me. His hard member is twitching below. Finally,  he says,"Fine. Remember to be honest with Mr. If it hurts even a little,  we will stop. Promise."

"I promise sir," I say with a smile.

He continues to play with my breasts and squeezes my nipples as ge kisses me. His hand moves down and he is making figure eights on my clit. I moan. Then I remember he wants me to say his name. When I moan the second time a husky, "Hunter" leaves my mouth. His cock pokes my stomach. "Please Hunter," I beg.

"Color," he asks.

"Blur sir."

He lifts me up and places right above his engorged cock. As he drives me down onto his waiting member, I gasp. I am so full.

"Color."

"Green sir."

He looks releaved and starts thrusting into me from below. "Ride me Crysta," he orders. He lifts my hips up and down, pounding me on his organ. "Hunter....  Harder.... please," He feels so good inside me.

With a husky voice he grits out, "Normally you would be on your knees, going up and down on top of me," he groans. He he starts pounding inside me harder. He hits the spot. He keeps hitting that spot. I am crying like a baby, "Hunter, don't stop!"

He keeps pounding. "Who do you belong to?"

"You sir!"

"Who owns this pussy? These tits?" he growls out.

"You sir!"

"Remember that! You are mine!" he grunts. "Come for me princess."  I explode. I shuddered from the too of my head through my spine into my stomach thru my sweet spot and down to my toes. I squirt on his cock and he comes deep inside me. I tremble some more and lean on his chest as he wraps his arms around me. "Color."

"Green sir. Very green." He chuckles. He holds me tighter.

"You are amazing," he he whispers into my ear. I am feeling tired. He opens the plug and releases the water. He held me stand up and rinses me off under the warm spray of the shower. "Hmm... we need to clean you again, my naughty princess." I look up at him from under me eyelashes. He turns off the water and helps me out of the shower. He dries my hair and then hands me a toothbrush.  He is so attentive and caring. I brush my teeth and go into the bedroom. An outfit has been picked out for me and is laying on the bed. I put on the soft pants and shirt. I notice there is no underwear. He puts on a jogging outfit as well. "Come, I need to feed you sweetheart." He puts an arm around my waist and guides me downstairs to the livingroom. Walking is a little uncomfortable. He doesn't say anything. He just smirks as he helps me sit on the couch. "I will be right back with your breakfast. " I am happy he is being so attentive. I am so tired from our love making.

He brings back two plates of food filled with pancakes, eggs, sausage, biscuits, and a bowl of cut up fruits.  He sits on the couch and puts me on his lap. He cuts up my pancakes and his pancakes. He takes turns feeding me and himself.  I don't say anything. He seems to like feeding me. When we are done eating, he hands me my glass of orange juice. "Feel better sweetheart?" he asks. I hear his friends laughing.

"You are so whipped," Damon laughs. "I am happy for you Hunter. It is about time." He turns to me, "Take good care of our friend.  Don't break his heart," he says seriously.

"I wasn't planning on it. His heart is too precious not to take care of it," I gently smile back.

"Definitely a keeper," Maverick agrees.

"Come on girls," Liam says. "Hunter is nursing his princess back to health. All the girls giggle.

"Are you ok?" Amy asks.

"I finally lost my v-card. I will explain later," I smile.

"Was he worth it?" Amy inquires, being a bit nosy.

I blush. "Later Amy."  She giggles at Mr and walks over to Liam who instantly puts his arm around her waist.

"Are you coming home tonight?" Amy asks.

"I have school tomorrow and I don't want to overstay my welcome," I answer.

"I don't think you will ever overstay your welcome," Liam snickers. I raise an eyebrow.

"He is right you know," Hunter concurs.
"You can stay as long as you want. I love spoiling you."

"I have school and a part time job," she defends.

"I can drive you to school before work and pick you up after work.  You don't need to work if you are here because I would prefer to spoil you. You can focus on your thesis," he continues.

"Is he serious?" Amy asks.

"I have known him since we were kids. He is serious," Liam confirms.

"If she doesn't take the offer, I will," Amy teases.

"No you won't, " Liam speaks up. If you need somewhere to stay, you will stay with me."

"Wow! Just a little possessive," Crysta giggles.

"Would you want Hunter staying with Amy?," Liam pouts.

"I trust Amy but I understand where you are coming from," Crysta defers.
Hunter laughs.

"My princess is not the sharing type. Good to know. I don't share either," Hunter states. Crysta snuggles into Hunter's side. "We will discuss this later," Hunter ends the conversation.
A few minutes later the guys and their girlfriends leave.
***********************************
Hunter's POV

The maid cleaned up breakfast and disappeared. "How do you feel princess?"

"Sore but getting better. Thank you for asking sir," Crysta replied. "Before I start working on my thesis, do you want to go over the contract (guideline)?"

"OK. Remember,  everything is negotiable." He pulls out a multi page contract from his desk.

"Wow! People in your lifestyle take this serious!" Crysta looked surprised.

"The goal is to have a safe and pleasurable experience. But in your case I don't want an experience I want a lifetime of happiness for both of us."

"Not a 5-year plan. A lifetime plan. That's different," she muses.

"Your different.  Your special.  You are the first person I want a relationship with. You are the first person I brought home."

"I feel flattered," she looks at the floor.

"I feel lucky to have you in my life." They were quiet for a few minutes.
"Would you like to read the contract first or would you like to go over it together?"

"Together sir."
***********************************
Hunter's POV

With a pen in my hand we review the first section of the contract.

I, Crysta, agree to be Hunter's submissive  effective today. I agree to submit to his needs and desires. We will love, trust and respect each other. He may use my body to fulfill our sexual, emotional, spiritual, and intellectual needs. If requested,  I will wear his symbol of ownership.

The primary duty of the submissive is to please the Dominant.
The submissive will atten to the Dominant’s physical,  emotional,  and sexual needs. The submissive will obey, remain honest and loyal, and wait on the Dominant.
The Dominant may assign any task to the submissive.

"Crysta, do you have any questions?"

"Who attends to my needs sir?"

"I am responsible to attend to our needs, both yours and mine. I cannot neglect you." I answered.

"OK sir. Keep going."

The submissive’s attitude is one of respect at all times. Disrespect will be punished.
Respect includes manner of speech (use sir or Hunter), promptness, kneeling (when requested), proper answers (use your words), obedience, and honesty (the Dominant wants to know what your thinking or feeling so he can fix any issues that occur). Disrespect or disobedience will be punished.
The Dominant’s desires and needs are more important than any task. The submissive will stop what they are doing and attend to the Dominant.
The submissive will always remain within the eyesight of the Dominant.

"Crysta, any questions?"

"What are the punishments sir?"

"Perhaps a spanking, we would discuss the punishment and make sure we agree that the punishment is fair."

"OK sir. Keep going."

The primary duty of the Dominant is to accept responsibility for himself and the submissive.
The Dominant is emotionally resilent. He does not lash out in anger.
The Dominant leads using compromises,  negotiations,  and listening.
The Dominant is respected not feared.
The Dominant communicates well.
The Dominant sets the rules.
The Dominant disciplines.
The Dominant takes care of the submissive.
The Dominant makes sure the submissive’s needs are met.

"Crysta,  any questions?"

"Even the Dominant has rules?" she asked surprised.

"Of course, The Dominant cannot abuse the submissive.  The Dominant is supposed to take care of the submissive.  Any rules the Dominant creates is for the benefit of the submissive," Hunter explains.

Safe Words
BLUE.     Submissive wants more
GREEN.  Good
YELLOW    Slow down
RED.       Stop

Limits
To be discussed between Submissive and Dominant
For example: oral sex, swallow, spanking, blindfold, bondage, so on.

"You can use your safe words at any time. You cannot be punished for using your safe word. For example: yellow - I need to use the bathroom.  Or red - this activity hurts, the activity ends," Hunter clarifies. "Any questions?"

Crysta asks, "What are limits?"

Hunter thinks for a minute. "Limits are kinks. For example, some people like water sports (being peed on). I personally do not like water sports so it is a hard limit for me. You may not like blindfolds so we would not use blindfolds. However, as the Dominant gains more trust from the submissive,  the submissive might want to change their mind, and try a hard limit like the blindfold. It happens.  We take one day at a time. Anything you don't like we do not do again. I want you to also have pleasure."

"Hmmm....   it's not what I thought it was," Crysta admits.

"Would you like to try? We can start slow and work our way up. If at anytime it becomes to much for you, we stop."

"I do not have to sign a contract?" Crysta questions.

"No. You are different. I want to spend my life with you. An infinite contract. I want to know how to spoil you. Will you try? You don't have to try. I will love you anyway," he gently smile.

He would give up his lifestyle for me because he loves me. I cannot be narrow minded.  I should try for him. I can always change my mind.

"Hunter, you have been my protector, my prince, and the man that spoils me. I will try this for you. But no promises," I smile.

Hunter's eyes light up. He is so happy
He picks me up and spins me around.

"So what is next sir?"
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Do you think Hunter believed she would try his lifestyle?

What will Hunter tell her is the next step?

Please vote. All constructive comments are appreciated.

Thank-you for reading.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

406 2 15
Suddenly a Fucking hot guy enter's into Y/N's life and she is not sure what he really wants from her .
995 108 27
This is about a young man in college name Nicholas he decides to start dating but his lack of sexual experience kind of makes it hard for him .. unti...
7.2K 260 22
Peridot was starting her first year of college. She knew that this would be a bad year. with her anxiety and depression she was bound to be made fun...
35.4K 555 24
Kaylie is in high school and has to share a room with the hot popular mean boy, Tony Lopez. He's hot af and she starts falling in love. (Smut)