His Good Girl

بواسطة ChristineCalvin

Crysta is in college. She is an "A" student but has no social life. Her friend insists that she goes to a par... المزيد

1. Prologue
4. Coffee
2. Crysta
5. Going slow
3. The Party
6. Dinner
7. Breakfast
8. Spoiling my princess
9. Dinner with friends
10. Dessert
12. Crysta's Decision
13. Rules
14. Limits
15. Lunchtime
16. Security
17. Spending a Day with Melissa
18. Aftercare
19. Her favorite foods
20. Realization 1773 words
21. Photo cover - Engaged
22 Celebrating
23. Redefining limitations
24. Going swimming
25. The News is out
26. Protecting
27. Restraining Order.
28. Time with the girls
29. The threat
30 - Vacation?
31 Packing
32 Morning
33. Almost there

11. The Talk

2K 11 0
بواسطة ChristineCalvin

Crysta's POV

Did I do something wrong? Did i embarrass him tonight? I thought we were getting along well. Is Hunter going to break up with me? I knew he was too good for me. I told him I was inexperienced. He said we would learn together.

We entered his room. I tentatively stood by his door. I didn't want to get comfortable if he was going to dump me. I felt the tears in the corners of my eyes. I couldn't look up at him.

He turned around and locked the bedroom door. My was beating out of my chest. He looked at me and a worried expression crossed his face. "What is wrong princess? Why are you crying?" my prince asked.

I just kept looking at the floor. My tears started going down my cheeks. "I am scared?"

"Are you scared of me? You never need to be afraid of me. You are my princess," he took me in his arms and led me to sit on the bed.

"No sir. I am afraid you are going to break up with me," I cried.

"Princess, I am not breaking up with you," he laughed. "I just wanted to know if you wanted to take the next step in our relationship," he smiled.

I sniffles. "What next step sir?"

Hunter became serious. "I believe that every relationship should be based on truth and honesty. I want to earn 100% of your trust. I will always be honest with you," he paused. "In return I must be able to trust you 100%, you must always be honest with me."

This was not the conversation I expected. I stayed silent for a few minutes. Finally, I quietly asked, "You are not breaking up with me?"

"No, I am not breaking up with you. I want to share my life with you. I love you. I hope you keep an open mind, and try my lifestyle."

"OK. I am listening sir," I answer.

He puts one arm around my waist and holds my hands with his other hand. He looks concerned. He takes a deep breath. "I tried to give you glimpses of my lifestyle today. I asked you to wear the underwear I chose for you. I asked you to call me sir. I chose your food for you. I sat you on my lap and fed you. In addition, I spoiled you because you are such a good girl. I want to take care of you, to protect you, to love you."

"What is special about this lifestyle?"

"As a Dominant, I would make all our decisions for us. I would take care of you 100%. I would protect you from the world. I will love unconditionally."

"And what am I sir?"

"You would be my submissive. " She did not interrupt me. "You would allow me to make sure you eat three meals a day. You would allow me to choose beautiful clothes for you to wear. You would be responsible for taking care of your health, i would pay those bills. You would be honest with me at all times so we can change any rules that you are not comfortable with. I cannot make you happy if you are not honest with your likes and dislikes. You can talk to me about anything. I will not judge you. I just want to protect you and spoil you."

"What rules? I must do whatever you say?"

"As a good Dominant, I will be caring, respectful, concerned for your safety, proud to assist you, and encourage your goals. I will have self-control, keep my promises, and make sure you are happy. I will not be selfish. Rules include you will call me Hunter or sir, you will maintain a healthy life style, you will eat three meals a day, you will respect yourself and me, you will always be honest with me and tell me immediately so we can fix it. Rules can be adapted as necessary. If a rule is broken the Dominant and the submissive will agree on an appropriate punishment. Once the punishment is over, the submissive will be forgiven immediately.
As a good submissive, by being honest you have control of this relationship. You will listen and obey the rules we agree on. You relinquish the final decision to the Dominant. We will discuss the decision but ultimately the final decision is made by the Dominant.
You will trust your Dominant. If you do not trust the Dominant about a situation, you must be honest and explain your distrust so the Dominant can earn that trust.
We will read thru a contract. The Dominant/submissive does not have to do any kink they are not comfortable with. Contracts are updated periodically. Submissives must have safe words. They can use the color system, blue (more), green (good), yellow (slow down), red (instantly stop) or they can choose their own safewords.
Most importantly, the Dominant or the submissive can walk away from this relationship without penalty. We will use the contract as a guide."

I just sat there overwhelmed with all this information. After a few minutes I asked, "Can I think about this?"

"Of course. If you will try this lifestyle with me and decide you dislike this lifestyle, I will give up this lifestyle for you. But I would appreciate if you would try for 30-60 days before you make a decision. I love you Crysta. I believe this lifestyle will make you happier than you have ever been."

"I promise to think about it sir. Can we have some snacks?" I asked.

"Crysta, you are a natural submissive. You use sir without hesitation. You ask permission for everything like the snacks. Most important, you let me spoil you, and get you snacks," he smiles.

"Spoiling me is important to you?" I am surprised.

"I want to spoil you every minute of every day in everything we do. I never want to punish you. You are too precious to me," Hunter answers sincerely. Hunter takes my hand and intertwines our fingers. As we walk pass the different guest rooms, we hear moaning, begging for more, and grunts.

"Are your friends into the lifestyle?" I ask.

"Yes. Liam hasn't told Amy yet. I am not getting involved. He knows her better than me. My concern is you. Yes, all the other people you met tonight are into the lifestyle. "

"They all seem so happy," I surprisingly say.

"The Dominant's first responsibity is to take care of, protect, and love the submissive. Dominants become happy when their submissives are happy. The reason the Dominant takes control is because he/she wants to do everything in their power to make the submissive happy." Hunter walks into the kitchen.

He turns around and looks at me with mischievous eyes. "Hmm.... we still have dessert. I could heat up the chocolate lava cake and put some ice cream in a dish with whip cream and a cherry and bring it back to our room. I sure I could find a good use for our dessert," he smirks and I blush.
*************************************
Hunter's POV

I take the dessert back to our bedroom. I want her first time to be special and as painless as possible. I put the dessert on the end table.

"Do you remember the safe colors?" I ask.

"Yes sir. Why?" she asks.

"I would like to slowly undress you and lay you on the bed. Then I want to put the warm lava ftom the cake on your intimate parts and lick it off. After I want to put the ice cream on your intimate parts and lick it off. Then you can tell me if you like the warm or the cold better while I eat your pussy," he says so matter a factly," he smirks. "This way I can learn about your likes and dislikes. I can learn how to please you."

"How will I learn what pleases you?" I ask.

"It's too soon. I want to earn your trust first," he responds.

"Come closer sweetheart, " he orders. He stands in front of my memorizing every inch of me. Then he circles me like he is stalking his prey.

He is back if front of me. He put his hands at the bottom hem of my shirt and slowly lifts it over my head and toss it in a corner. "Perfect. So perfect," he mumbles.

He gets on his knees and removes my pants one leg at a time. He tosses them to the side. I am standing there in my bra and panties. "You are truly beautiful. " He stares at my breasts for a few minutes. "May I remove your bra?"

I am moved that he asked my permission. "Yes sir." He puts his hands on my shoulders and holds me at arms length. "So perfect." He pulls me into a bone crushing hug. While his hands are behind my back he unclassified my bra. He puts me at arms length again and slowly lower the straps along my arms. I feel a shiver go thru my back. There are butterflies in my stomach. I am so embarrassed. I can feel the heat iny face. He tosses my bra to the side. "You do not know what you do to me," he said in a husky voice. "I want you naked. May I take off your panties?"
"What is your color?"

Green Sir. You may take off my panties." I love that he worries about me and makes sure I am OK. He kneels at my feet and lowers my panties. He tosses them to the side. "Are you wet for me princess," he teases. He stands up. I blush and try to cover myself with my hands. "Don't cover yourself up. Don't deny me the pleasure of appreciating your sexy body. Let my eyes feast upon you." I slowly lower my hands. "Good girl," he praises. After a few minutes he lays me on the bed. He places my arms next to my body. He spreads my legs so he can see my sweetspot. "So damn perfect." He takes the warm chocolate lava from the cake and spreads it on both my breasts and my sweet spot. He spreads some lava on lips. "I need you to stay still while I lick you clean. You are only allowed to moan if you moan my name. Then you can moan as loud as you want." He starts with me face. He nips at my earlobes then licks the chocolate off my nose. Then he licks the chocolate off my lips slowly. He bites my lower lip and sticks his tongue with chocolate on it in my mouth. We are sharing the chocolate he is licking off of me in my mouth. When he finishes cleaning my face with his tongue, he lowers his mouth to my breasts, and starts licking them clean. I start moaning, "Hunter... Sir...."

My cock hurts, it is so hard. God she is perfect. She is a moaning mess. "Not yet sweetheart," I answer.

I lower my head to her sweetspot. I lick the chocolate off her stomach, and then her thighs. "Princess, look at me." Her move down to mine. "Watch sweetheart." She blushes when she realizes she is watching me lick her sweet spot clean.
"Keep watching princess," I order. I am licking her clit clean adding pressure once in a while. She starts squirming so I hold her thighs apart against the mattress. I completely clean her sweet spot with my tongue. "Are you watching sweetheart?"

"Yes sir," she moans. Her legs are shaking.

My fingers on one hand are caressing her clit, while two fingers on my other hand are fucking her pussy.
"Hunter... Hunter..."

"What would you like my love? Would you like another finger?" I put a third finger in her pussy and thrust them in and out while playing with her clit.

She cries,"Hunter, I need you! Please Hunter," she begs.

I freeze. "Do you realize what you are asking princess? Do you really want me to take your virginity?" I hesitantly ask.

"I want you to claim me, my prince," she cries again. "I want it to be you."

"What is your color sweetheart heart?"

"Blue sir," she speaks out.

I get off the bed and remove my clothes. She watches my every move.
"Is it going to fit?" she shyly asks.

I laugh. "Yes, it will fit. But this is your first time. It will hurt. Tell me if it's too much. I will stop." I am worried. I don't want to hurt my princess.

"Yes sir."

I kneel between her legs and start massaging her clit. I put two fingers I side her and thrust in and out. I add a third finger. She is so wet, moaning my name. I aligned my huge cock with her entrance. "What's your color?"

"Blue sir."

I push just my tip in and she squeaks. Then I add another inch, and then another. I can see the discomfort on her face. "Color?"

"Green sir."

I start rubbing her clit more harshly and push more of me in her. "Don't stop sir."

I push in the rest of the way. I can feel her Hyman tear as she cries. I freeze. "Are you ok? Color?"

She takes calming breaths in and out. Finally, she says, "Blue sir." I gently pull most of the way our and then push back in. I do this two more times. She is starting to relax. "Blue sir. Blue please."
I start moving in and out more quickly.
Her hips are meeting my pelvis. "Harder sir." I start to roughly thrust in and out of her. I am hitting her spot. "Hunter... Don't stop.." I thrust more fiercely. "Sir, I am cum...."

"Come princess. Come all over my cock."
She squirms all over my cock and down her leg. My sweetheart is a squirter. I thrust two more times and come over and over again overfilling her pussy. We are both breathing hard. I wait for my cock to soften before I pull out. I lay next to her and pull her into my arms.

When are breathing slows down, she looks up at me and asks, "Is the what sex feels like? It was amazing!" Her eyes are fluttering closed.

"As your Dominant, I will always make sure it is amazing for you." I gently put her head on the soft pillows. I head into the bathroom and clean myself up. Then I bring a warm cloth to the bed and clean my princess. She was awesome. I never orgasmed that hard. I put the comforter over her, then went to the other side of the bed and climbed in. I pulled her closer to me with my arms wrapped around her. I kissed her forehead and whispered, "I love you. You are mine. Only mine." We fell asleep together.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
What do you think Crysta will decide?

Will Hunter be happy with her decision?

Please vote. Constructive comments are appreciated. I read all the comments.

Thank-you for reading my story!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

7.2K 260 22
Peridot was starting her first year of college. She knew that this would be a bad year. with her anxiety and depression she was bound to be made fun...
406 2 15
Suddenly a Fucking hot guy enter's into Y/N's life and she is not sure what he really wants from her .
Desire بواسطة Izzy

العاطفية

55.1K 723 38
Adelaide has always lived life one day at a time, But then she graduates college and has to figure out what she wants in life. Her best friend's dad...
Recklessly Soft بواسطة Lucia Eve

القصة القصيرة

300 23 12
Ruby's been on her own ever since she can remember. Her father didn't stick around much and her mother was always drunk, she found out that life is h...