His Good Girl

By ChristineCalvin

Crysta is in college. She is an "A" student but has no social life. Her friend insists that she goes to a par... More

1. Prologue
4. Coffee
2. Crysta
5. Going slow
3. The Party
6. Dinner
7. Breakfast
8. Spoiling my princess
9. Dinner with friends
11. The Talk
12. Crysta's Decision
13. Rules
14. Limits
15. Lunchtime
16. Security
17. Spending a Day with Melissa
18. Aftercare
19. Her favorite foods
20. Realization 1773 words
21. Photo cover - Engaged
22 Celebrating
23. Redefining limitations
24. Going swimming
25. The News is out
26. Protecting
27. Restraining Order.
28. Time with the girls
29. The threat
30 - Vacation?
31 Packing
32 Morning
33. Almost there

10. Dessert

1.7K 10 0
By ChristineCalvin

Hunter's POV

I invited my friends over for dessert so my princess could have a small glimpse of our lifestyle. I want her to trust me completely and let me be her guide into my community. So I am going slow. We are home. I open her car door and help her out of the car. With one arm around her waist and the bag of dessert in other hand, we enter the house and head for the kitchen to put the ice cream in the freezer.
Without any warning, I lift her up to sit on the counter and nibble on her ear lobes, then plant kisses on her cheeks and her neck avoiding her lips. Surprisingly, she responds by placing her face into the crook of my neck returning sloppy kisses. She causes me to groan as she begins to moan into my neck.
"Princess, please say my name as you moan," I beg.
As I lower my head and start to kiss the bare skin of her chest she moans, "Hunter... please Hunter." My cock instantly becomes hard painfully pressing against my pants. My hand is gently stroking her thigh getting closer to her sweetspot.
"May I touch you sweetheart?" I plead.
"Please touch me sir!" she whimpers.
My hand slowly moves up her thigh caressing her soft skin. I tease her and use my fingers to outline her panties never touching where she needs my fingers the most.

She moans,"Hunter please."

Crysta's POV

"Hunter please " I am not sure what I am begging for. I just know I need more. His fingers travel to the opening of the crotchless panty he gifted earlier.

His fingers travel to the opening of my crotchless panty. "You are so wet for me, princess. Such a good girl," he whispers seductively. His fingers travel through the wet folds of my lips. Then he touches something on my sweetspot that has never been touched before. I melt melt in his hand. He gently draws circles on the bundle of my sensitive nerves slowly adding pressure. I feel my stomach muscles tighten. I am squirming in his arms as he adds more pleasure. I bite my lip.
"Let it go sweetheart. Enjoy the feeling. Come for me princess."
"Hunter... oh my stars. Hunter." My eyes roll back. My entire body is shaking. I have never had pleasure like that in my life. My body feels like jello.
"Do you like how that felt princess?" he teases.
The door bell rings. Hunter ignores it. "Are you ok sweetheart?"
"What was that? It felt so good," I ask him with my eyes barely open.
"It is the pleasure that my princess deserves. The pleasure I want to give you every day." The door bell rings again. He shouts over his shoulder,"I will be right there." He picks me up bridal style and carries my to his bathroom. He sits me on the counter. He turns on the water and checks for the correct temperature. He adds some Epson salts. "Enjoy your bath. When you are finished, dress comfortably and join us in the livingroom. If you need anything, let me know. Do you want me to help you into the bath?"
I nod, then remember, "No, sir. I will be down in a few minutes. Thank-you for the bath."
"Anything for you sweetheart." He checks the water one more time, kisses me on the forehead and leaves the bathroom.
I quickly undress and get into the bath tub. This feels so good. I lean my head back on the wall and relax.
***********************************
Hunter's POV

I pick her up bridal style and carry her to my bathroom. She is so innocent. She is spent just from the foreplay. I prepare her aftercare. I fill the bathtub with warm water and add some epsom salts to relax her muscles. I help her off the counter. "Do you need help to get into the bathtub?" She is not ready for me to join her.
She softly replies,"No sir. I will be down in a few minutes uses. Thank-you for the bath." I suddenly remember that we have guests waiting at the front door.
"Anything for you sweetheart " I lean down and kissed her forehead before I leave the bathroom and go downstairs.
************************************
Hunter's POV

I shift my pants so the tent in slacks is not so obvious. I open the front door.
My friends enter and go to the livingroom and sit on the couches.

"Where is Crysta?" Belle questions. Maverick gives Belle a stern look.
"Sorry sir. Where is Crysta Master Hunter?" she rephrase.

Damon laughs. "Let's think about this. Hunter locked his front door knowing we were visiting." Damon glances between my legs. "His pants seem a little tight. My educated guess is Crysta will be down in a few minutes probably in a different outfit," he continues to chuckle.

Belle thinks for a minute. "Oh. Oh...."
All of a sudden the other girls realize what Maverick was insinuating.
"Oh....," they are all smiling.

"Do not embarrass my princess," I warn them.

Ryder exclaims, "I think Hunter is serious about this one. It's about time buddy," he smirked.

Am I serious about Crysta? I do not want anybody else near her. Is that because I am serious about her or is that my dominant side being possessive? Is that why I am going slow with her? I need to have my PA investigate her before I get in too deep. If I am not in to deep already.

I quickly text my PA. "Need you to investigate someone.

My PA responds, "No problem. Shouldn't you be at the club? It's Saturday night."

"Not tonight. I need to no every detail about her."

"OK boss. What's her name?"

I suddenly realize I don't know her last name. I walk into the dining room and shuffle around some of her research notes when I find her last name. "Crysta
Kendall. I want this information ASAP."
I am sure she is as pure as white snow, but it's better to check.

I go back in the livingroom as my princess walks down the stairs. "You look beautiful in everything you wear," I admire.

She blushes. "Thank-you sir. "

We walk into the livingroom with our fingers intertwined. She scans the room with a question on her face. She leans into me, "Where should I sit sir?"

I look puzzled and glance at the couches. I realize all the girls, including Amy, are sitting at their boyfriends' feet. "You can sit on my lap if you promise not to wiggle. Junior has a difficult time behaving himself when you are near," I tease.

Crysta turns s lovely shade of red. I sit on the couch and pull her on my lap so she is facing everyone. Angel giggles, "Look who is sitting on Master Hunter's lap. Nobody ever sits on his lap."

Wow! Am I breaking a rule? I look up at Hunter and ask, "Should I sit somewhere else?"

Hunter glares at Angel. His eyes soften as he turns to me. "I like when you sit on my lap. Stay."

"Yes sir," I smile.
***********************************
Crysta's POV

"Let's play a game," shouts Sparrow. "How about Truth or Dare?"

Everyone nods in agreement. Sparrow spins the bottle. The bottle points at Sparrow and the bottom part points at Amy. Amy questions, "What color is your panties?"

Sparrow instantly answers, "Red, Mavericks favorite color." Maverick looks proudly at Sparrow.

Amy spins the bottle. It points at Hunter. The base is facing Liam. "Have you ever been in love?"

Hunter blushes, "Dare!"

"French kiss Bella," Liam dares Hunter.

Hunter looks at Crysta. She looks shocked but stays quiet. Hunter lifts her chin to look into her eyes. All he sees is sadness. She pulls her face away and looks at the floor, never saying a word.

"Come on, Hunter we kissed before," Bella encourages. Crysta's eyes remain on the floor.

Hunter looks at the group and states, "I would rather answer the question." The group gasps. "I have been in love twice. Once many years ago. It was a learning experience. And now," he stares at Cryta. Her eyes move up to his face.

"I love you too, Hunter," Crysta whispers. Their lips crash together. They move away from each other to get air. Their are sparkles and adoration in Crysta's eyes.

"Well, that's one way to get people to admit their feelings," Damon chuckles.

Liam spins the bottle. This time it points to Angel, the base facing Damon. "How many Master's, umm.... contracts have you had?"

"Dare sir!" Angel squeals.

"Remove your shirt," Damon says but it sounds like an order to Crysta

"Yes sir," Angel quickly removes her shirt. She has a black string bra on that covers very little skin.

"Beautiful, " Damon praises. "Good girl."

Damon spins the bottle. The bottle points at Amy, the base is at Hunter.
"May I pass the question to Liam?" The group agrees.

"Amy, how many relationships have you had?" Liam asks.

"Dare!" Amy replies.

"Dare what, Amy?" Liam corrects.

Amy looks confused. "May I help her sir?" Crysta asks Hunter.

"Yes," Hunter replies.

"Amy, it's dare, sir," Crysta assists. Hunter proudly gazes at Crysta.

"I forgot that part of the game," Amy responds. "Dare sir!"

"Part of what game?" the other submissives question.

"We will explain later," Maverick answers.

"Take off your shirt," Liam dares.

"I do not have a bra on, sir," Amy advises.

"Take off your shirt and sit closer to me," Liam states.

Crysta is surprised when Amy takes off her shirt. She did not know that Amy had pierced her nipples. The guys stare at her breasts. Hunter whispers, "Still not as beautiful as you, sweetheart."

Somehow by the end of the game all the girls were top less and pantless except for Crysta. Hunter made it clear that he was not exposing his princess.

"I guess you guys are sleeping over. Try not to be to loud each room. Each room has all the necessary accessories."

"Let's go to our room and play, Bella." Maverick says.

Bella has a huge smile. "Yes, sir."

The other couples to their rooms as well.
**********************************
Hunter's POV

"Crysta, I only have four guest rooms. We can share my room or I can sleep on the couch."

"There is no reason why you should sleep on the couch, sir. By the way, do I still have to call you sir or Hunter?" Crysta is curious.

"If you don't mind. I love the way it sounds when you say it," Hunter requests. "Let's go to our room. We need to talk."
************************************
Do you think Crysta enjoyed playing Truth or Dare?
What do think Hunter wants to talk about?
Who is your favorite character?

Please vote. I appreciate all constructive feedback.
Thank-you so much for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 467 17
Jinae is a 10 year old girl who is suffering from various disability. Her parents abandoned her after giving birth to her as they are ashamed of her...
35.4K 555 24
Kaylie is in high school and has to share a room with the hot popular mean boy, Tony Lopez. He's hot af and she starts falling in love. (Smut)
856K 11.3K 25
After Lola allowed her friend to introduce her into the bdsm lifestyle. She meets a man who who will educate and train her to be his submissive over...
87K 2.4K 44
This story is about Alexa Cara...a 18-year-old girl(blue-black hair,big boobs,thin but carvy,brown eyes and nails always on fleek) from Seattle who s...