Mind of Steel | Part two | L...

By MayLarie10

~Book Dedication~ Even in hard times, there is still light. That could be a person, a place, a hobby or even... More

Disclaimer
LX
Instagram (103)
Instagram (104)
LXI
Instagram (105)
Instagram (106)
LXII
Instagram (107)
Instagram (108)
LXIII
Instagram (109)
Instagram (110)
LXIV
Instagram (111)
Instagram (112)
LXV
Instagram (113)
Instagram (114)
LXVI
Instagram (115)
Instagram (116)
LXVII
Instagram (117)
Instagram (118)
LXVIII
Instagram (119)
Instagram (120)
LXIX
Instagram (121)
Instagram (122)
LXX
Instagram (123)
Instagram (124)
LXXI
Instagram (125)
Instagram (126)
LXXII
Instagram (127)
Instagram (128)
LXXIII
Instagram (129)
Instagram (130)
LXXIV
Instagram (131)
Instagram (132)
LXXV
Instagram (133)
Instagram (134)
LXXVI
Instagram (135)
Instagram (136)
LXXVII
Instagram (137)
Instagram (138)
LXXVIII
Instagram (139)
Instagram (140)
Instagram (141)
Instagram (142)
LXXX
LXXXI
Instagram (143)
LXXXII
Instagram (144)
LXXXIII
Instagram (145)
Instagram (146)
LXXXIV
Instagram (147)
LXXXV
Instagram (148)
Instagram (149)
LXXXVI
Instagram (150)
Instagram (151)
LXXXVII
Instagram (152)
LXXXVIII
Instagram (153)
LXXXIX
Instagram (154)
XC
Instagram (155)
XCI
Instagram (156)
XCII
Instagram (157)
XCIII
Instagram (158)
XCIV
Instagram (159)
XCV
Instagram (160)
XCVI
Instagram (161)
XCVII
Instagram (162)
XCVIII
Instagram (163)
XCIX
Instagram (164)
C
Instagram (165)
CI
Instagram (166)
CII
Instagram (167)
CIII
Instagram (168)
CIV
Instagram (169)
CV
Instagram (170)
CVI
Instagram (171)
CVII
Instagram (172)
CVIII
Instagram (173)
Instagram (174)
CIX
Instagram (175)
Instagram (176)
CX
Instagram (177)
Instagram (178)
CXI
Instagram (179)
CXII
Instagram (180)
CXIII
Instagram (181)
Instagram (182)
CXIV
CXVI
CXV
Instagram (183)
Instagram (184)
Instagram (185)
Instagram (186)

LXXIX

772 13 0
By MayLarie10

Lando had been streaming for several hours. He hat started last night but had to get off when he was almost falling asleep in his gaming chair, but he woke up early to stream once more. It was the afternoon now and he was now downstairs just cleaning and chatting with everyone on stream. Leah had been in bed all day. She was just sad and didn't want to do anything. She also didn't want to bother Lando while he was streaming.

"Leah? She is upstairs still," Lando reasoned as he pulled the dishes out of the dishwasher. "She's just been kinda tired today." Lando walked across the room to look and see if he needed to empty the trash, but it was fine. When he got back to his phone it was going off with variations of Leah is pregnant. "No, no, no, no," Lando shook his head as he leaned against the counter. "I actually think she might be on her period right now." Lando reasoned. He looked over into their living room and grabbed his phone. "I'm going to turn on Harry Potter and play a song and we will see what she does." He smiled at the phone as he quickly turned on harry potter and the half-blood prince. "Alright hold on." He jogged back into the kitchen and set up the phone. "Alexa play O' Children," Lando smiled at the phone. He waited for the music to start playing. "Alexa turn it up to 10." The music grew louder and louder. Lando leaned against the counter and smiled down at his phone. He was in an all-black button-up with black sweatpants on. It was his cleaning house look. He heard the thumps from upstairs from her feet. "Careful! Careful!" Lando laughed as she came around the corner. The hood of his Mclaren hoodie was pulled over her head and it covered her shorts. She stared at him.

"This," She pointed at the Alexa. "You know this." Lando laughed and looked at his phone.

"I told you," He reached his hand out. "Would you dance with me, my love?" Leah let out a slight sob as she looked down at her sock-covered feet. "Aw, baby." Lando smiled and walked toward her as he embraced her. "I know you don't feel the best today, I thought this song would make you feel a little better." He leaned back and kissed her forehead.

"No, no, it's perfect," she looked over her shoulder when she heard the Harry Potter intro play on the tv.

"So will you dance with me?" Lando asked her. She leaned back and pushed down the hood as she nodded. He smiled at her crazy hair.

"Stop, I know, I look like a hood rat," She tucked her hair behind her ears. Lando ran his hands over her head to flatten down her soft hair and then kissed her forehead.

"You're still a cute hood rat," He laughed with her. He took her hands and leaned back as they danced around their little kitchen as the music played. It was a longer song. Four or five minutes. After the song was finished Lando returned back to his phone showing that Leah was smiling.

"See she's a happy rat now," Lando laughed as she hit his arm lightly and then tried to pull her hair up again.

"You said I was cute," She whined as she put it in a messy bun. Lando smiled at her as the silence settled between them.

"And I mean that, with my whole heart, the cutest hood rat in the entire world, your my little hood rat," He smiled and Leah came into the camera with a flat face. "I don't know what this look means but I'm waiting for you to slap me or something?" Lando laughed as he glanced at the camera. Leah instead kissed him. "That was not what I was expecting at all." Leah laughed and walked into the living room to watch Harry Potter. "Were you laying up there or were you on TikTok?" Lando asked as soon as she sat down. She hopped back up off the couch and pulled her phone out of his hoodie pocket.

"Oh, I wanted to try this filter out with you," She smiled and pulled the video up, and set her phone next to his.

"Oh god, what kind of filter?" Lando asked he stepped into the view of Leah's camera and shook his head. "No, why do I look like that?" He rubbed his chin as he looked at himself. It was the old person filter, which he didn't like. "I look so old!" Leah laughed as she pushed him away from the phone a bit so she could see.

"Aww wait, you look so wholesome and family-like," Leah smiled and tapped her face now instead to show him. "I look like a fucking crackhead that's going to be feining for a hit." Leah sighed as Lando wheezed. He held his stomach as he doubled over.

"This is my husband," Leah patted his arm as she shoved him off camera. "Oh god, I do look awful," She brushed her hair back trying to tame the flyaways. Leah leaned forward and went off the filter as she scrolled on TikTok. Lando got a grip and stood up as he laughed a little more.

"Oh god," He whined and covered his mouth as she tried to stop himself from laughing. He looked at Leah's phone seeing her scrolling through her saved videos. "Leah, show them what you're looking at right now." He wiped under his eyes as he leaned back.

"Look, at him," Leah slid back into the camera as she showed a thirst trap of Lando. "Some of y'all are thirsty motherfuckers." She laughed and then scrolled again showing another video. "Is it all Lando?" Leah flipped the phone around and scrolled several more times before finding a video of her and him. "And us," She scrolled again. "And my girls." Leah smiled at the camera at the video. "Lando probably does the same thing." She read off and looked at him.

"Oh I have too many, you all make so many good videos of my wife, I mean look at her," he gestured to Leah as she glared at him.

"I'm a fucking sewer rat," She sighed and he smiled at her. "But I do look good in the edits, everyone is very nice to me. They made me look intimidating and scary." Leah smiled at her phone as she showed the camera a video of her.

"How many videos do you have saved?" Lando asked her as he rested his head atop hers.

"Um," Leah moved out and Lando laughed. "Stop, it's just 1,632." Leah smiled at the stream as the chats blew up. "See others have more than me."

"Yeah, but they aren't all of their significant other or themselves," Lando smiled at the phone. Leah shut her phone off and put it back into her pocket.

"I don't want to hear it, you are so much worse," Leah laughed at him as she pushed him away slightly.

"I am not, I don't have ones of myself," Lando pointed out as he ran his hands across his chin.

"Tell Lando to shave," The chat read off. Lando gasped and covered his lower face.

"No," He shook his head.

"No," Leah smiled and pulled his hands down. "Look how grown he looks with hair on his face," Leah smiled and pulled his face closer to hers as she kissed his nose.

"Yeah, don't tell me to shave," Lando frowned and felt his facial hair. Leah smiled at him. She did like his facial hair, she had to take a bit to get used to it because he looked odd at first, but she's really gotten used to it.

"Oh, Leah, is Cassidy supposed to be dropping Elli off today?" He asked as he grabbed his phone off the table and followed after Leah. She was moving into the living area as Harry Potter continued to play.

"I think so, she was supposed to be going on a date or something," Leah added as she flopped down onto the couch. Lando smiled and looked at his camera.

"With Daniel? Maybe," He wiggled his eyebrows. Leah sighed and threw a pillow at Lando telling him to be quiet. "I was just joking, they have a closer relationship, but we don't think it's anything romantic."

"Cassidy wants her life to be private, Daniel is a good friend of hers if they want to pursue something further than that, that's between the two of them, do not encourage," Leah pointed at him as he sat down on the other side of the couch. He smiled at her and then looked at his phone.

"Now I'm in trouble," He flipped the camera showing that Leah was so far from him. She patted the spot next to her and reached for him.

"You're not in trouble, I'm just warning you that Cassidy will get in your business if you start rumors baby," Leah laughed as Lando launched himself across the couch as he laid in her lap.

"Well alright chat, I guess I have to go, Leah is going to put me to sleep here soon," He smiled as her she played with his hair. "I know I love her," Lando whispered to his phone as Leah laughed at him. "I got her up and now she's with me." He smiled up at her. "Anyway, bye chat, see you later." Lando waved as he ended the stream.

"I thought you were streaming off your gaming set?" Leah asked him. He nodded and stared at her as she scrunched up her nose. "so you switched to your phone to what? Walk around the house?"

"Yes," He nodded.

"Oh, of course, you must show our lavish home to the viewers," Leah looked around at their house. It was beautiful, yes, but it was very normal. Leah didn't like living in something super fancy. A home was a home, it didn't need to be anything special. She looked at the bookshelf near the wall and saw George's flag, she had it cased and put it up there so she could always see it. Next to photos of her brothers and her when they were younger. Leah loved their home. She loved it when Lando asked if she wanted to go home because she knew it was true. She did have a home. A real home. Not one like her childhood home that she felt unsure in, but a caring home. One was where her husband would play some of her favorite songs just to get her out of bed and ask her to dance. Their home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 1K 22
"'αΆœα΅ƒα΅˜Λ’α΅‰ ⁱ'ᡐ α΅˜Λ’α΅‰Λ‘α΅‰Λ’Λ’ ʷʰᡉⁿ ΚΈα΅’α΅˜'ʳᡉ Λ’α΅—α΅˜αΆœα΅ ⁱⁿ ᡐʸ ᡐⁱⁿᡈ" in which marla webber fights to prove herself irl x social media daniel ricciardo x fem!oc 2022 f...
283K 4.5K 61
Jona is your typical student. Loves to party, enjoys life, but most of all wants to thrive. Being given the assignment to find an internship for her...
17.1K 443 40
Book 2: Driver Her Insane Series __ F1 AU __ A sequel to Lock-Up. Carlos' decision to leave Ferrari has not been working out well. Ever since the...