ILARIA (book 3)

By skywriter404

REIGN BOOK 3 (ILARIA focuses on the only sister in the Reign family) Ilaria is the daughter of the most known... More

ILARIA
1. ILARIA
2. ILARIA
3. ILARIA
4. ASAHI
5. ILARIA
6. ASAHI
7. ILARIA
8. ASAHI 🌙
10. ASAHI
11. ILARIA
12. ASAHI
13. ILARIA
14. ASAHI
15. ILARIA
16. ASAHI
17. ILARIA
18. ASAHI
19. ILARIA🌙
20. ASAHI
21. ILARIA
22. ASAHI🌙
23. ILARIA
24. ASAHI
25. ILARIA
26. ILARIA
27. ILARIA
28. ASAHI🌙
29. ASAHI
30. ASAHI
31. ASAHI🌙
32. ASAHI
33. ILARIA
34. ASAHI
35. ILARIA
36. ILARIA
37. ASAHI
38. ASAHI
39. ILARIA
40. ILARIA
41. ASAHI🌙
42. ILARIA
43. ILARIA
44. ASAHI
45. ASAHI
46. ILARIA
47. ASAHI
48. ASAHI
49. ILARIA
50. ILARIA
51. ILARIA 🌙
52. ASAHI
53. ILARIA
54. ILARIA
55. ASAHI
56. ASAHI
57. ILARIA🌙
58. ASAHI
59. ILARIA
60. ASAHI🌙
61. ILARIA
62. ILARIA
63. ASAHI
64. ILARIA
65. ASAHI
66. ILARIA
67. ASAHI
68. ILARIA
69. ASAHI
70. ASAHI
71. ILARIA
72. ASAHI
73. ASAHI
74. ILARIA
75. ILARIA
76. ILARIA
77. ASAHI

9. ILARIA

1.4K 72 18
By skywriter404

Mario, my bodyguard, just blinks at me. "You're going grocery shopping?"

I have never stepped foot in a grocery store before.

"I am."

He literally had to turn around to stifle his laughter. "Mario." I huff.

"Sorry ma'am, but Prada don't exactly sell food-"

"I'm going to an actual supermarket. To get food and then I'm going to cook."

He stares at me again. "Cook?"

"Okay, shut up and get ready." I turn around, walking back to my bedroom. There's no food in this house. I come back from China and everything is empty.

I shower, then change into what I like to call my 'fake tennis outfit.'

Which is a white skirt with a shirt, the top three buttons undone. Ontop of that is a pink, thin jumper. I, however, pair it with a pair of heeled sandals from prada.

I tie my hair half up, curling it, then tying a bow around the hair tie.

I put my gold jewelry on and smile contently at my outfit, but then call my nail girl at the salon. "Ilaria."

"Book me in for two hours." I say. "My nails are horrible."

"Of course. Pedicure too?"

I look down at my feet. "Yes. See you soon." I hang up, then walk out.

Mario, and my other bodyguard Dante, were waiting. They both look at me and Mario sighs. "Ilaria, it is a supermarket."

"Okay? And?" I roll my eyes. I walk to my kitchen and take out my reusable bags. I haven't had a chance to use these yet but I got them custom made.

They're all pink and silver.

I shove them in Dante's hands and pick up my bag from China, thankfully it was white so I didn't need to change it. I press the button for the elevator and wait.

I couldn't be bothered to drive, so I get in the front of Mario's Chevrolet. He drives us to the nearest supermarket and I had to squeal excitedly.

This is so fun.

They both share a look with each other and I get out of the car. Before I walk into the store, they grab me, pointing to the cart.

Absolutely not.

I am not pushing that.

"One of you get it." I click.

Mario gets it.

We walk in and it was honestly such a surreal experience.

I force them up and down every single aisle, I put everything that looked appealing to me in the cart.

It was fun.

I will do this more often.

At the freezer section, I spot a familiar FBI agent staring at the ingredients of some pre-made frozen food.

I walk up to him.

He does an initial sweep of my outfit, adams apple bopping up and down before he puts the frozen food down and smiles. "You playing tennis?"

"Ew, absolutely not."

He chuckles, running his hands through his hair. "What are you doing here dressed like that?"

"I have this problem called over dressing." I say truthfully. "Anyways, did you know this was my first time in a supermarket?" I clap my hands.

He looked like he had lost all faith.

"You're joking."

"No. Never been before. It's super fun. What are you doing here?"

"Grocery shopping." He states the obvious.

"Isn't it fun?"

"I think you may have a shopping addiction, princess." He tucks a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Ma'am, can we go?" Dante walks up. He's big too. 6"3 with a bald head and full of muscles.

Asahi straightens a little, but still wasn't bothered.

"Uh, yeah let's pay." I look at Asahi's basket. "What are you doing today?"

"Nothing."

"Let's go out."

"No." Dante says.

"Shut up, Dante. Go pay." I hand him my card. "Now."

His nostrils flare, but he walks away.

Asahi smiles. "Where we gonna go?"

"Well, I need to get my nails and toes done but after we can... go back to my apartment and hookup again." I smile, eyes wide.

He gulps again. "Can't say no to you, can I?" He sighs.

After our hookup, he took me for breakfast. We laughed and talked more over coffee and then he did have to actually work.

We did want to fuck again but his work made it difficult, and my brother made is even harder so we just gave up.

Shared secret moments in a crowded room, soft glances and childish looks. But nothing more.

I like him.

"Okay, yay." I walk away, hearing him walk after me.

I offered to pay for the man's shopping behind me if he let Asahi and I go in front and I did exactly that, then tipped the bagger too because I did buy an awful lot.

Asahi gets his own stuff and we walk to my car first, only we parked right next to his car so that worked out well.

He drives a matte black range rover which is wildly fitting.

Dante and Mario do my bags and then I smile at them. "He carries a gun, and he has a badge."

"I carry a gun and have a badge too, Ilaria." Mario sighs.

He is a legal bodyguard. Authorised.

"Okay, well... We're going to the nail salon and then we're going to go back to my apartment so I can suck his dick so-"

"Ilaria." Asahi raises his voice, that tone of authority did absolutely no good for in between my legs.

He's so hot.

Dante and Mario both look at each other and I smile even wider. "I'll be fine. Nellie should be there at 4, she'll unpack everything."

"I'll follow close behind. You won't know I'm there." Dante says.

I face Asahi. He shakes his head but walks around to open the door for me.

Okay, this is a bigger car than I expected.

"Why is there a literal step to get in your car, Asahi?"

He lifts me up without problem. "I am a tall man, princess." He pulls the belt over my body, then closes the door. He speaks to Dante for a second before getting in.

His car was so clean, and it smelt like leather and cinnamon. "Where's the nail salon?" He asks.

"Oh, down the block to the left, drive until you see the yellow sign and then turn left again-"

"Just... type the address in." He hands me his phone, completely unlocked.

I type the address in and it automatically connected to his car. Then I go in his camera and spam it with photos of myself. He lets me do so.

"Hey, what colour should I get?"

He picks my hand up, looking at my outgrown pastel yellow nails. "Pink."

"Good choice." I start playing with his dashboard.

He laughs at me, then he does the most attractive thing ever and parrellel parks right outside of the nail salon.

Even I can't parallel park and I'm an excellent driver.

"I could fuck you right now." I say.

He stares at me. "Sorry?"

"You heard me." I take my belt off.

He just gets out of the car. I wait for him to open the door and he does so, helping me out of his car.

I walk into the nail salon, but grab Asahi's hand, turning it up so I can see it. He has really nice hands.

"He wants a manicure too." I say to her.

"I do?" Asahi looks at me, questioning. I nod for him and he just slowly looks back at Nellie. "I do."

She smiles, knowing my antics and starts getting rid of the nails I had on. "I want pink and long, maybe some sparkles. Oh, and do almond shape."

Asahi takes the seat beside me, and one of the other girls start working on his hands. He just looked so interested in what she was doing.

I soak my feet as my nails get soaked too. Then, somebody starts working on my toes and Nellie works on my hands.

I love foot massages.

Nellie and I gossip about everything, even Asahi while he was right beside us. I choose the same pink colour for my toes and they were done first.

My nails were done sometime after, long, pink and shiny.

I shove my hand into Asahi's face. He grabs my hand, pulling it back so he can see the nails properly. "Very pretty." He stands up, taking his wallet out, and then he pays for both of us.

Nellie nods her head but gives him back the money for mine. "I own the building." I smile at him. "Thanks though."

He pushes the money back to Nellie. "Tip."

"Thank you, sir." She smiles.

We say our goodbyes and leave the salon. "You can talk." He opens his car door for me.

"Oh, I know."

He helps me in and drives me back to my place. I tell him to park in the penthouse parking garage, which is underground, and at the same time notice a familar mustang.

"Uh oh."

"What?" Asahi asks.

"That mustang belongs to a suitor." I take my phone out of my pocket, checking the security from the elevator.

Arturo took the elevator up to my penthouse and has been waiting in my lobby since.

Great.

"We're not rain checking, tell him to leave." He says, but then his phone rings and he sighs. "What? Okay. I'll be there in 30." He hangs up.

"Never mind." He looks at me. "Got called in for a case."

"What time will you be back?" I ask.

"Don't know."

"Call me when you are." I open the car door, but he helps me get out anyways and then kisses me.

Very, very nicely.

I was pushed against his car slightly and then had the urge to just do a quickie in the back of his car.

He pulls away. "Make sure to eat." He walks to his side.

I walk away, waving as he drives off.

I then take the elevator up to my penthouse. Arturo smirks widely when he sees em. "Ah, bella." He kisses my cheek. "Dressing for the occasion? We are going golf."

I am not going to play golf.

"We are not going golf. I am going to make myself a meal."

"I can cook, bella. Sit down."

"Arturo, you didn't let me know you were coming?" I question.

"Surprise. I passed it with your brothers. I just wanted to spend some time with you."

I nod my head. "Okay. What are we making?" I walk to my kitchen, my cupboards were still empty.

I look around. Mario and Dante aren't here.

"Do you have a gun on you, Arturo?"

"Yes?" He questions.

I grab mine from the drawer beside my couch. "Good. We might need to use it." I call Romeo. "Where's-"

"They're both dead. Who are you with right now?"

"Arturo."

"Okay. Get to mammas house or the warehouse or even the strip club. Someone's after you. Text me when you get somewhere safe." He hangs up.

"Come on." I walk to the elevator.

The only other way you can get to and from my penthouse is through the stairs, but there's a massive steel door that's locked and only I have a key for it. The other is the emergency fire exit, which is on the outside of the building.

So this elevator has been the safest place for me majority of the time. When we reach the ground floor, there was a guy staring right at us.

Gun raised, Arturo shoots him in the chest and grabs my hand.

He then shoots everybody else that came into our sight and gets in his Mustang.

At least I know if I marry him he has an excellent shot.

"Where too?"

"Strip club."

=
=
=
=
=
ooopppp

wc:1960

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 12.7K 50
"The less you know about the family business, the safer you will be." The small coastal town of adel Mare had three simple rules for the notoriously...
2.5K 97 18
Playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6kf0kNN4Ty7NHoumucG1qF?si=6437eac01eed4798 Isabelle Pierce, a girl, who lost her parents in an accident...
25.7K 755 28
[BOOK 2] Esme and Luca Salvatore are back! This time with their twins, Mia and Carlos who have just recently turned 22. Luca has been training Carlos...
162K 2.4K 25
"𝐓𝚮𝐄 𝚮𝐈𝐒&𝚮𝐈𝚳 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒" ••• Her father died with his only wish that his daughter was to succeed academically- no distractions by any mean...