Sinful addiction

By romanticxwrites

"Valerio, fuck I- I can't it's t-too much" he grabbed both her wrists locking them in place behind her back w... More

โ•‘-๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
โ•‘-๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ
โ•‘-๐“๐จ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ
โ•‘-๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ
โ•‘-๐†๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ
โ•‘-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ
โ•‘-๐“๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž
โ•‘-๐‚๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
โ•‘-๐’๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž
โ•‘-๐‹๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
โ•‘-๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ฅ
โ•‘-๐ƒ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐“๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐จ
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž
โ•‘-๐‡๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ 
โ•‘-๐๐š๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฒ
โ•‘-๐Ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ž
โ•‘-๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž
โ•‘-๐ƒ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ 
โ•‘-๐“๐ก๐ž ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
โ•‘-๐‘๐จ๐œ๐œ๐จ
โ•‘-๐‡๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐
โ•‘-๐’๐ก๐จ๐œ๐ค
โ•‘-๐๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ
โ•‘-๐‘๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž
โ•‘-๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ
โ•‘-๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐ž
โ•‘-๐’๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐
โ•‘-๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐˜๐š๐œ๐ก๐ญ
โ•‘-๐‡๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐›
โ•‘-๐‚๐š๐ง๐๐ฒ
โ•‘-๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
โ•‘-๐๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐‰๐ž๐ญ
โ•‘-๐‘๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก
โ•‘-๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐
โ•‘-๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ž
โ•‘-๐๐š๐ง๐ข๐œ
โ•‘-๐“๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž
โ•‘-๐€๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
โ•‘-๐ƒ๐ข๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐
โ•‘-๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
โ•‘-๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ
๐’๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ซ

โ•‘-๐๐ž๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ 

88.4K 1.4K 1.1K
By romanticxwrites

Song: War of hearts - Ruelle
𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚
❀❀❀

"Tell me everything. Now."

He takes a deep breathe before speaking.

"It started about 15 years ago. I was 12 and being born in the mafia means hours of hard training every day, no matter what. The training, took so much out of my life that I would've done anything for one normal human experience. My parents wouldn't give it to me. So I snuck out." He takes a drink of his coffee then leans back in his chair.

"I ended up in some shit with one of our close enemies. They wanted information that I couldn't give them, so they tried to kill me. Luckily we weren't somewhere private, It was a dark alleyway by some club. Before they had a chance to kill me, your mom saved my life. She drew so much public attention to the scene that they were forced to retreat. Your mother patched me up and took me to the hospital that day, I wouldn't have survived if she didn't. That day forward my parents payed their respects by working with her. She was a brave woman, your mother. She helped build us into something unimaginable which is why the Willson name is so respected."
A pause.
"Before she passed.. she had already begged for someone to keep you safe, you were the most distant, the most fragile and having a family member involved in the mafia is never safe. Especially for you. I was the one who ended up protecting you. And I have been for years now. The day we met, I broke every rule they gave me just so I could meet you, and fuck it was the best decision I've ever made in my life."

I slowly ease my way into the office.

"What you heard me say 4 months ago were plain lies. The person I was with? My father. If I would have told him the truth he would go crazy."
He takes a breathe, looking into my eyes with something unexplainable.

"If you let me show you how much you mean to me, I'll make sure the whole world knows who I belong to."

"Do you really mean that though?" I mumble.

He stands up, walking up to me. "If me being on my knees is what'll prove to you that I do, then I'll do it. I'll gladly get on my knees if it means you'll let me worship every inch of you again, Amara." He cups my chin.

"You'd beg for my forgiveness?" I whisper.

As an answer he slowly lowers himself to his knees his eyes never leaving mine.

His hands are firm around my thighs. All of a sudden Valerio Hernandez is on his knees infront me, begging for my forgiveness.

He makes a move to speak, however I stop him, grabbing his hair and pulling him up and into my arms. My arms wrap around his neck and I hug him, tight, burying myself in his chest, like I'm trying to transfer my emotions by hugging him so tight. His hands squeeze my waist keeping me close to him.

His hands roam my body, not in a sexual way. In a comforting way, like he knows how hard it is for me to speak right now. He plants several kisses all over my head, affectioning my body in every way possible.

I blink back tears, not tears of sadness. Tears of relief. As terrible as it is, I need him and I think he needs me as much too.

"This is messed up, everything is messed up right now."

"I know, I know baby. Let me fix it, okay?"

"But you've already done so much I-"

He tilts my head up. "I am not going to buy your forgiveness, Amara. That is something you do on your own, take your time, I'm not going anywhere."

I nod sinking into the warm comfort of his body.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." He mumbles into my neck.

"I-"
'I forgive you' I want to say, the words are on the top of my tongue, seconds away from spilling.

"It's okay, it's okay, you don't have to say anything." He lays another kiss on the top of my head.

"I can forgive you, but I don't think I can go back to how we were before yet. I'm sorry."

I hear him exhale a breathe, his body tenses but he keeps a calm tone. "Okay."

❀❀❀

"There's no difference." He grumbles.

"Oh come on, yes there is. Focus Valerio. WHICH. ONE." I hold up the two heels infront of him.

He looks at the heels then looks back at me, arching a brow. "They're the same."

I groan, turning around to put them back on the shelf. "You're no help at all." I cross my arms over my chest.

"You want me to choose between black heels, and... black heels?"

"No. One has straps on the front and the other one is covered"

"Fine, the covered one." He shrugs.

"But the straps one is pretty too..." I whine.

"Fucks sake, you know what, we're getting both." He stands up, walking over to the counter.

That works too I guess-

The last couple of days, Valerio has been doing literally every single thing he can think of to make me smile, and fuck he's succeeded every time. He took me shopping, took me to a bakery and almost bought every pastry they had, he taught me how to cook more of his favorite dishes, he took me on his yacht again and he even brought Rocco to the penthouse!

Don't ask me why Rocco was my favorite surprise of all.

Today we're at Louis Vuitton, trying on new heels for me.

Valerio comes back with a LV bag and a smirk on his face.
"Ready to go?" He asks

"Yup." I answer, we exit the store and head towards his car.

When we get back I immediately fall onto the sofa, relaxing after such a long day.

Valerio goes to get me a glass of water since apparently I don't drink enough, then I hear someone knock on the door. I stand up to open it, Enzo.

"What are you doing here?" I ask

"I live here."

"Oh- right. Valerios in the kitchen" I point backwards towards it.

"I don't need him I'm just here to pick something up."

He walks inside, then into the gym. A few seconds later he comes out again, at the same time as Valerio.

"What are you doing here?" Valerio hands me the glass, his gaze on Enzo.

"I'm getting my ID card, I forgot it before."

"You going to the shooting range?"

"Si."

Shooting range?

Enzo starts heading towards the door when I give Valerio a look.

"No." He says

"Come on, pleaseeee."

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I said so."

"Enzo? Will you take me with you please?"

Enzo turns around, a brow arched. "Sure, we'll pick up Lily on our way too."

Valerio clenches his jaw. "Fuck no."

"Then you take me."

He gives Enzo an annoyed look then exhales a breathe. "Let's go."

I smile giving a 'thank you' look to Enzo.

A few minutes later we're in the car driving towards the range.

"You're way too happy about this." Valerio says.

"I agree, the whole serial killer vibe isn't really my thing. You must be rubbing of on me."

"Something like that." He smirks.

Horny fucker

I roll my eyes, looking out of the window as we drive.

10 minutes later we park outside a stone building, There are several guards standing outside, all wearing jet black suits, fully tinted sunglasses and ear pieces.

"Jesus, you hiding treasure in here?"

"This is where we store all of our weapons and war tools, some of which other mafias would do anything to get too."

"Right, yeah." I say acting like I know exactly what mafia even is.

We get out of the car, he wraps a protective hand around my waist keeping me close to him. "Stay with me, don't wander off, okay?"

I nod.

The guards take one look at him and immediately open the doors. The door leads to a large room with sofas, a gym and a fighting ring in the middle. In the ring I see Enzo, he's shirtless wearing only sweatpants while beating the shit out of someone.

"You guys kill eachother for fun or something?" I grimace.

Valerio snaps his head to Enzo, his jaw hardens as he immediately goes tense.

"Lorenzo! Calamati. Non puoi uccidere le persone sul cazzo di ring." Valerio yells at him in Italian. I never thought hearing someone speak Italian would be so- attractive...
(Translation - Lorenzo. Calm yourself, you can't fucking kill people in the ring.)

Enzo stops his beatings then stepping back. "Non vedo il problema?"
(Translation - I don't see the problem?)

Valerio scoffs. "Questo perché sei un fottuto psicopatico. Smettila di uccidere i miei uomini."
(Translation - that's because you're a fucking psychopath. Stop killing my men.)

I can't really see from here but I'm pretty sure Enzo's rolling his eyes. Valerio groans then takes me down a staircase. The door is thick as hell requiring a key card and facial recognition to get in.

The inside is just as scary, there's an entire wall covered with different types of guns, grenades, ammo and all of that shit.

Valerio takes out a small gun. Flipping it around in his hand like it's a fucking toy.

"This is a beginner gun, there isn't too much recoil and it's a light weight." We go up to one of the standing points, he hits a button where a cardboard, human figure unfolds.

He hands me a gun, explaining in detail exactly what I'm supposed to do.

After what feels like a year of him explaining, and still going on. I pull away from him mid sentence, aim the gun and shoot the figure in the forehead several times.

I smile slightly then turn to face him. He has a proud expression on his face with a smirk so evil I almost have to look away.

"Good girl. Again."

❀❀❀

Btw I translated the Italian on google translate so idk if it's right or not, so if anyone knows Italian here don't go crazy on me 😭

The end is coming closer to us 🥲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 7.6K 29
"You have no idea what you do to me." He snarls as his skilled hands keep her arms pinned over her head "Really? Because I'm pretty sure all I do is...
167K 2.3K 47
Amara Moratti, a Young and beautiful woman. But there is one problem, she is a woman, she is no use for her father. Living with a deadly secret. Ace...
514K 14K 35
Belle has lost everything to the Mafia. The culprits are lurking to pick her off as well. While life is losing its luster for Belle, Marcello is thri...
580K 9.9K 75
"Apologize, amore." he said with a deadly tone of voice. "If I don't apologize, then what?" I replied with grin on my face. He wrapped his arms aroun...