ᴋᴇʏsɪ's ᴋᴜʀsᴇ.

Par llvrrx

his blessing, her curse. a lesson for the... Plus

ᴋᴇʏsɪ's ᴋᴜʀsᴇ.
1 || ITS A BRAWL
2 || WEIRDO HOES
3 || L RIZZ
4 || SUMMER LOVIN'
5 || SINNERS SUNSET
6 || SLUMBER PARTY
7 || FOR EVERYBODY
8 || BLOCK PARTY
9 || RIDE OUT
10 || AREA CODES
11 || MAMA'S BLESSIN
12 || DATE NIGHT
13 || BESTIE OR BAE
14 || DRAMA
15 || DRUNK IN LOVE
16 || IN YO CITY
17 || GHOSTED
18 || DELULU HO
19 || BONNIE & CLYDE
20 || ALL FOR LOVE
21 || LICK BACK
22 || VACAY
23 || OUTSIDE
24 || VIRAL
25 || INFLUENCED
26 || REAL
27 || HOMIES HOPPIN'
29 || BIG EIGHTEEN
30 || JESUS LOVES U
31 || THE AFTERMATH
32 || LUXURY
33 || NYC NIGHTS
34 || SKELETONS PT1
35 || SKELETONS PT2
36 || BRANCHIN' OFF
37 || PARKED CAR CONVERSATIONS
38 || DISAPPOINTMENT
39 || NETWORKING
40 || CHILDHOOD
41 || TABLES TURNIN
42 || MONEY MOVES
43 || PUBLICITY
44 || CAUGHT UP
45 || HOME
46 || NEW YEAR
47 || LONGLIVEKD
48 || THE END
49 || BONUS CHAPTER
50 || UNFINISHED BUSINESS
𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙲𝚁𝙴𝙳𝙸𝚃𝚂
ᴋᴇʏꜱɪ'ꜱ ᴋᴜʀꜱᴇ ɪɪ

28 || BE MINE

8.9K 344 86
Par llvrrx

August 28 | 6:46 pm|Chicago, IL

Me and Leila parted ways once we got back to the city because she had a sneaky link and I just had to get away from everybody, my social battery was gonna be dead for the next couple weeks.

I was in my room wrapped up in my blanket after showering for a hour until my phone started ringing, causing my playlist to pause. "What?" I said picking up the phone, not even bother to look at the screen.

"Where you at?" Rhyon voice spoke into the phone. "At home, why?" I said. "Come to your store." She said and I stretched out, not wanting to get up. "Just come over here." I said. "Keysi come onnnnn" She said and started to hit the bottom of her phone knowing it would annoy me.

"Okay, give me thirty minutes." I said hanging up before she could say anything else. I rolled back up in my blanket because she tripping if she think i'm not using 15 of those 30 minutes to go to sleep.

After my power nap, I got up and went to my closet to find something simple to wear, i decided on a essentials outfit with my pink balenciages.

I went into the bathroom to moisturize my face and brush my human hair wig out. I put some lip gloss on and grabbed a purse and my phone before leaving out of my room.

"Where you going? Can I go?" Kela said peaking her head out of her room. "No." I said before running down the stairs.

i already don't want to go, i don't need her getting on my nerves rn

I grabbed a water bottle and walked outside, unlocking my car. I hopped in and noticed someone really unusual. "Wtf." I said as a little ass black fur dog hopped around my backseat.

It hopped in the passenger seat and stared at me. "Who you belong to?" I said and it put it's paw on my lap. I noticed something dangling from his neck. I moved his fur out the way and looked at the collar. "Ocean?" I said it's name and it started jumping around again.

"Hey hey hey." I said calming it down to see if it was a boy or a girl. "Ight lil nigga, why you in my car?" I said and he tilted his head. "Well i don't know either." I said shaking my head.

I looked around the backseat and came across a bag with dog food, water, treats, his bowls and some toys which made me even more confused.

As I was about to put the bag back in the backseat, I noticed a note on it. I ripped it off and read it.

"I know we ain't together or not even speaking right now but everything I said to you, I still mean. You the only person I want to be with, i'm sorry if i ain't make that known sooner but i'm progressing slowly and I just need you to be here through the process. Love, Sahil" it read

I looked at the dog, wiping my face. "Hi Ocean." I said as he stared at me with his tongue out. "Well we gotta get you some stuff because daddy ain't get you no bed, no cute little clothes or nothing." I said looking in the bag again.

"Buckle up boo." I said strapping him in the front seat before pulling off. I played some music to see what he would do but he just stared out the window with his tongue out. I smiled at how good he was and kept driving.

I arrived at Katore's a few minutes later and I took Ocean out of the passenger seat, holding him under my arm. "Ou you kinda heavy." I said massaging his head and walking in the store. "Hiiiii." I said loud with a big smile across my face.

"You wasn't acting like this on the phone." Rhyon said sitting at the counter. "Omg he gave you the dog." She said noticing Ocean. "You knew about this?" I said. "Girl you know Sahil ain't the brightest." She said rubbing the dog.

"Just confused on how he got in my car." I said. "Girl he broke in it and put him in there at like 5 am this morning." She said and I smiled.

"And if you think that's romantic, you just as crazy as him." She said looking at me smiling. "Girl fuck you." I said as we laughed. "I only told you to pull up because I don't got my car and i'm hungry." She said grabbing her purse.

"Oh here." She said handing me some mail that came in. I skimmed through it as Ocean tried
to eat it. "Brooo." I said picking up a particular piece of mail.

It was the company, i'm supposed to start the clothing line with. They wanted me to come their headquarters for a meeting...in New York

7:13 pm

"Alright son, tell your mom and Rhyon I said hey." Keysi's dad, Terell said dapping me up as I walked out the house. "I will." I said stepping off the porch as he shut the door. I stood by my car, waiting for Keysi to pull up.

Terell been a friend of the family for years but I never told Keysi that I knew her father because I ain't know how she was gon react and I didn't want her running to him when we get in these situations.

I wanted her to know me for me and not as somebody that her dad looked over when my pops died, didn't want her feeling sorry for me.

About 10 minutes later she pulled up. "When we see daddy, we gotta give him lots of hugs and kisses but first we gotta black his eye for blocking me." She talked Ocean's head off as she got out the car. I chuckled making her look over to me.

Ocean jumped out of her arms and started climbing up my legs. "No, i'm not picking you up." I said as he continued to do it. "Go." I snapped for him to go to Keysi but he didn't.

Keysi laughed at me. "You must've spent a lot of time with him before you gave him to me." She said picking him up and putting him on me. "Bro" I said as I kept dodging his dog kisses.

We both laughed but a awkward silence fell between us. "Why you out here?" She asked Ocean calmed down and was just on my arm now.

"Just got done talking to your dad." I said and her eyes widened. "Why?" She asked."To get his blessing." I said and her face softened.

"Sahil i need to apologize for all that shit that happened in Myrtle Beach, I-" I cut her off because nun of that mattered anymore. "You obligated to do whatever you want to do Keysi" I said.

"We both did some shit in our time apart but how else would we know that we really want to be together without experiencing other people first?" I said. "Don't apologize, we young. Fuck ups and flaws gon be all throughout our journey."

"Tell me one thing though." I said. "What?" She said. "You fucked him?" I said referring to Dorian. "No Sahil, I wouldn't do that to you." She said grabbing my hand and I just stood there looking in her eyes. "I know." I said.

"And i don't know if you felt like I was tryna rush into being in a relationship but i'm not. I like what we are and what we're becoming." She said. "Yea but you was right, it's bout that time." I said looking at Ocean who had his eyes glued to Keysi.

"Will you be my girlfriend Keysi?"

𝓚

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

"ooh, ooh, baby, be mine (baby, be mine)"
/ dhl

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.1K 181 80
What happens when you've loved someone so long you can't see your life without them in it, even if they cause you nothing but hell? Read and find out...
52.3K 1.3K 26
"Sometimes our love is mad toxic.. and i'm trying my hardest. Try and leave me. I dare you. " - MINE ™ ..
25K 694 32
𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖇𝖚𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖙𝖘. 𝕼𝖆𝖉𝖉𝖗𝖎𝖞𝖆𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕯𝖊𝖏𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖚 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖙𝖔𝖌𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗. 𝕴𝖘...
2.9K 68 15
You might be going through your dark nights, but there will always be brighter days ahead.