me, u& hennessy | K.F

By naiithewriterr

#1 𝙠𝙖𝙮𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙛𝙖𝙣 𝙛𝙞𝙘 - .. "Heard you gang" I replied and Kay had same the reaction as Camrin whe... More

zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
.. part 2
.. part 3
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
new story update!

thirty four.

4.5K 185 75
By naiithewriterr

a/n put y'all seatbelts on🤭👀

Leilani Bree Preston • 18 •
Freshman in College

"Is that Lani Flockaa?!" Dougie yelled out as I walked into the studio, rolling my eyes he got up and gave me a hug "you good?"

"Mhm" I hummed and quickly glanced around the room.

"Why you acting so shy like you ain't never seen us before" TG chuckled and also gave a hug to which I gladly accepted.

"No I'm not, it's just that everybody chilling" I shrugged "hey guys" I greeted since everyone just staring and not saying anything.

Half of the time they don't be talking unless you say something to them first, they nodded their heads at me as their way of returning their "hello".

"You not going in the booth with him?" Dougie asked me.

Shaking my head I sat down on one of them office chairs "nah Imma let him do his thing".

"Leilani get ya ass in here" Kay said into the mic.

"Ew why can he hear me?" I sighed and got up off the chair and pulled the door to the booth open, he was standing by the mic listening to whatever was going through his headphones.

I looked around to see where I could move around without distracting him, he pulled onto my arm and having me stand next to him "pick one real quick".

"What? A beat?"

He nodded his head and fixed the headphones on my head "yo run it back" he told the producer, the first beat started to play I liked how the beginning started but after that it was lowkey kinda ass "second one?" He asked and I nodded.

The second beat started play and this is something ya ass gotta shake too its more like a shake ya ass on a yacht typa beat it was good though "you got another?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Play the last one" he told him the beat started to play and this gave more Kay than the two.

"I like the last one" I took the headphones off my head and gave them back to him.

"Mhm I was feeling it" he agreed "run the last beat back" I moved away from him and decided to entertain myself by making trillers, I went to all the sounds that I got saved and tapped on one.

It was a song I found from one of Kay's trillers it was some song from Camrin and Kay.
[a/n treeshy; is the song]

I put the phone against the wall and stood up to tie the strings on my sweatpants. I made sure to wear something that I was gonna be comfortable in cause I know Imma be here for a while.

I leaned down to press the record button I waited till I heard some parts of the song since I turned down the volume I didn't wanna distract him but me doing this is going against what I want.

He should've known not to bring me in here, as the song went on I was slowly getting out of breath.

I got into a downward dog kinda position and threw my ass in a circle like they being in them dance routines I be watching on YouTube.

I guess Kay seen me doing that and got all up behind me and put his hands on my hips so he could pretend to give me backshots.

Entertaining it for a bit, he then pulled me up and twirled me around so he could pick me up with my legs going around his waist.

Ion think he even knew what he was doing cause he was doing so many things at once.

He went back over to the mic with him still holding me, he moved his hand from under my thigh and placed it on the headphones instead.

"I can hear you niggas talking. Nah wait till I get out there before you niggas talk your shit. You heard?"

I couldn't hear a damn thing that was being said all I could hear with the video being replayed over and over again shit was only a fifteen second clip.

He put his hand on my back I felt like I was slipping but he didn't make any movements to fix how I was.

By now my phone had turned off, he wasn't currently rapping from what I could hear he was just listening to what he had and it honestly sounded good.

"I need to get my phone" I whispered.

"Yea hollon" he mumbled a couple lyrics under his breath I felt his index finger tapping alongside the beat "where's it at?"

"There" I turned his head in the direction of where my phone was at I stepped back from the mic and took off his hand off my back so I could go get the phone I picked it up by now I needed to get some air.

"I need some damn air" I huffed I put my phone in my pocket and stood by the door.

"You coming back?" I nodded my head as I leaned on the door "aight" I swear he's so clingy I lowkey- no I do love it.

I pushed the door open and it felt like I could finally breathe with my body temperature finally going down.

I fanned myself as I went to sit next to Dougie and rested my head on his shoulder "you know that nigga in love witchu right?" Dougie said at a hushed volume.

"Why everybody keep saying that?"

"You ain't notice? That's my lil bro and I ain't never seen him act like this over no girl he been with" he chuckled "nigga can't be without you for five minutes" he exaggerated.

"Is everyone seeing something I'm not?"

"Clearly" he said now in a sarcastic tone.

"This nigga hasn't even known me for a full month and you tryna talk me about love?" I chuckled but now I wanted to change the topic "I forgot to tell you bout that Jamaican restaurant you recommended".

"W eats right?"

"Man I've been thinking bout that meal for a minute cause I'm so hungry" I rubbed on my stomach feeling it about to rumble.

I don't think I've eaten all day.

"You tryna go?" He now turned to look at me a smirk on his face.

"Right now?" I asked, he nodded his head so I got up "lemme go tell Kay real quick" I walked back over to the booth and pulled the heavy ass door back open, he turned to look in my direction as I walked towards him.

"Me and Dougie gonna get something to eat, you want anything?"

"Where you going?" His arm went around my waist and made my stand in front of him.

"To that Jamaican restaurant" his eye contact is so intense, so me being me I put my focus on something else "you ain't answer me? You want anything?"

"Yea just get me what you getting" he licked his lips and slightly bit down on his bottom lip with his head slightly tilted my head backwards; his eyes began to shift between my own.

"Alright I gotta go" I chuckled and he removed the hand that was on my waist I stood up on tip toes and pecked his lips before I left the booth.

"You see what a nigga mean?" Dougie chuckled causing me to roll my eyes.

We left the building with the restaurant only being a few minutes from the studio.

"You not lacking are you?" I joked.
He's way more carefree than Kay when they be walking on the street this nigga right here don't give a fuck for real.

Dougie had stopped with a blank facial expression "never" he shook his head "let a nigga try me, try me-"

"Imma get his whole mother fucking family! And I ain't playing nobody, fuck around and Imma catch a body" we rapped having some people on the street look at us weird.

Everyone see some weird shit in NY every damn day and yet they acted shocked, disgusted or annoyed any time they peep it.

"We bouta ruin this restaurant for ourselves, at least I am".

"How?"

"Cause when I eat from somewhere for too long I get bored of it" I shrugged.

"Nah it be like that for me too, but I ain't never got tired of here" he put a lil bit of emphasis on the word "never" really showing his loyalty to this place.

I pushed the door open and stepped inside then held it open for Dougie.

I waited for someone to come to the counter so I could tell them my order but it seem like nobody wanna work today.
––

Getting back to the studio I was ready to inhale the food, one of the workers kept tryna flirt with me making him double everything that I wanted and gave a large when I asked for a small.

I made sure to watch everything he was doing I didn't really trust him, however this food is still getting eaten I just gotta pray over it.

That nigga was really down bad and it wasn't gonna get shit outta me but this $11.55 and I didn't even pay for it so he just got my presence in the shop and that was about it.

I sat down on the couch and used a napkin to put it under the container so the food doesn't drop straight on my clothes "yo Lani why ya ass got so much food? Lemme get a lil" TG said moving to sit next to me.

"The nigga in the store was feeling ha, she looked mad uncomfortable" Dougie laughed and sat across from me.

I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes "that's because I was. And how I'm supposed to give you my food?" I turned to look at TG cause how he gon eat it? Nigga ain't got nothing just came to me with his hands.

"Nah Ion want none of that, just lemme get a piece of chicken or some" I put the chicken leg on the lid of the container so he could it without his fingers going all up in my food.

Now that right there woulda pissed me off.

I took a bite of the mac and cheese with some of the rice which immediately put me in heaven, this shit be too good.

If only my dad could cook I would've been had his food but I tried it one time and it made me throw up so I stay far away from whatever he wanna make.

The only time I get to eat food like this is when I'm Jamaica and I hardly ever go cause my moms don't like going down there, cause my grandparents don't really like her.

"Nah you really put me on" I shook my head as I exhaled preparing myself to inhale this, be bloated then complain about my belly pains like I ain't just eat a meal for a whole family.

I heard Dougie let out a chuckle this nigga was just inhaling his shit not even bothering to look up at nobody.

Kay came out of the booth and sat next to me, he rested his arms behind me and put his leg on top of mine, "here" I put the plastic bag on his lap that has his food in it.

"Preciate it".

After I finished eating I had give myself fifteen to twenty minutes in the corner to wind down my stomach was hurting and I couldn't move.

I didn't even eat everything the guy gave me cause I did ask for a small but I still ate half of the things in there since that my first meal of the day, I ain't realise how hungry I was until I took my second bite.

Now I needed something a lil sweet.

Kay wasn't in the booth so I decided to go in there and give them a show since I was bored as hell and needed a form of entertainment, the show was just gonna be me showing off my riffs and runs I been practicing on.

"Lani you gon sing for us?" Dougie asked and I shook my head.

"Lemme think of a song" I eventually decided that I was gonna sing Hrs and Hrs cause I ain't have nothing else in mind.
[a/n imagine this song came out a lil earlier ]

I went over the song in my head trying to remember how it starts, I don't think Imma stand here and sing the whole thing.

I started off with the pitch trying to get on the right note and when I did the lyrics came to me as I went along.
––

"Word to my dead ya ass gon make it far" Dougie clapped for me with a few others.

He's for real my biggest hype man.

"Thank you thank you" I bowed then took off the headphones and put them back where they belong then left the booth.

"Worda bro you niggas needa get on her level" TG said making me roll my eyes at him.

I went to sit back down after feeling like I just conquered the world or something "why you not finishing your song?" Kay asked me once I sat down.

"I wanna revamp some things first".

"Ion know if it's just me but that song sounded a lil personal" Dougie randomly brought up.

"What you mean?"

"It sounded like you was singing your heart out for my nigga Kay" he threw his hands up in surrender "that's just me though".

"Yeah and you sound dumb" I chuckled feeling him lightly push my head to the side "I get what you're saying it did sound.. personal" I muttered now looking up at Kay.

"Word to my mother you niggas needa fuck and get it over with" some nigga Ion even know said as he got up ready to leave the studio.

"You got some weird ass friends" I muttered and turned over so I had one leg across his body and my head on his bicep "I wanted to leave but now Ion want to".

"On some real shit stop caring about what niggas think" I took my leg off him and stood up "we out" he dapped his friends with me going to hug TG and Dougie since they're the only ones I know.

"Make sure ya ass use protection Ion want no mini flockas running around" Dougie told me.

"Nigga shut the fuck up" I chuckled and pushed him away from me I opened up the door to make my exit and kept my head down till I reached his car.

Now that someone has mentioned the tension between us I'm doing everything in my power to avoid eye contact with him cause he can give me one lil look and I'm folding like a mother fucking pretzel.

I placed the palm on the side of my head to keep my head turned towards the window, before he drove off I could see him through the window staring me down probably thinking what the hell done happened to me.

Ignoring that I picked up my phone to let time pass by.
––

"Why you acting like that?"

"Acting like what?" I responded skipping up a few steps so I could make it to his bedroom and take my ass to sleep.

"Why you not looking at me?" Stopping at the top I turned around to face him.

"I gotta look at you when I'm walking up the stairs?"

"If you thinking bout what that nigga said you ain't gotta worry bout allat" he waved it off but I had other shit running through my mind.

"But what if I want to?"

His eyebrows kinda raised with a small smile playing on his lips "do what?"

"I'm not repeating myself" I turned back around and went straight towards his front door "I know what I said but you don't gotta be all up on me like that" I could feel his body heat from how close this nigga was.

"Open the door" he said all up in my ear but I could hardly concentrate on this when I could feel him breathing on my neck.

I managed to get the door open and stepped inside, I took the key out the lock then took myself to his bathroom to give myself a reality check.

Ion know why I'm acting like I'm losing brain cells or some.

After a few seconds of thinking about nothing, I flushed the toilet to make it seem like I was really doing something then washed my hands before I dried them.

I left the bathroom and walked into his bedroom to find him sitting on the end of his bed doing whatever on his phone I went and stood between his legs.

I looked down to see him texting the engineer as his producer tag was his IG name.

Kay put his hand on the back of my thigh as he continued to text, he sent his last message before he swiped off IG and turned off his phone so now his full attention was on me.

"You wanna save water?" He didn't even say anything he just kept staring into my eyes I placed my hands on his face and tilted his head up "nigga you good?" I chuckled.

"Yea" he stood up off the bed and unexpectedly picked me up causing my yelp, as he walked around I quickly leaned over to pick up my dressing gown off his chair, he left his room and took us into his bathroom.

He closed and locked the door even though it's just here, he placed me on the counter and stepped back "wait close your eyes" he sucked his teeth but did it anyway.

Ah shit I'm getting nervous.

I got off the counter to turn on the tap so the water could heat up then started to take off my clothes I wasn't wearing a lot so I didn't need to do much.

"You can open them" I said once I got in the shower.

"Ya lil ass hiding from me like I ain't gon see you".

I let out a chuckle and stood under the shower head so the water could run over my body then picked up my loofah and Dove soap, all my stuff was left in here from this morning.

As I was doing that I heard him step in the shower I continued doing what I was doing like he wasn't even there cause there's no possible way for me to hide my body.

I fixed my posture so I was now standing straight up with my gaze shifting over to him; I didn't let my eyes wander.

He let out a chuckle and pulled me closer to him then wrapped his hands around my waist, I kinda had my back arched so I was not touching anything below his waist.

I stood on my tip toes and made my hands hang loosely around his neck this nigga has me standing here soapy and cold, "you not gon let me shower in peace?"

"Nah" knowing what he was about to do I met him halfway and connected our lips, he gave it a couple seconds before his tongue went in my mouth.

I pulled away from the kiss "lemme finish this real quick" I said referring to the shower.
––

I turned off the faucet and picked up my dressing gown being the first to get out the shower.

Kay wrapped a towel around his waist, he picked me up straight after his hands went under the robe and kept them there until we got into his room.

He put me down so I was laying on my back and got on top of me, he leaned down our lips connecting once again, one hand roamed my body.

I felt the gown get tugged on with it slipping off my body I didn't even realise how cold it was in here, he put his hand on the back of my thigh to widen my legs.

With this I felt his hand move to my clit, I let out a lil moan as his thumb moved in a slow circular motion, I bit down on my bottom lip as I felt a knot building in my stomach, he inserted a finger then added another.

"Mmmh" I moaned out, he moved his lips to my neck "fuck" I muttered as I came all on fingers, he pecked my lips and sat up he placed his hands on my thighs and pulled me down so I could be at the bottom of the bed.

He got in between my legs making sure to keep one of his hands on the back of my thighs as I keep closing my legs by habit, I felt him position himself before he slowly inserted himself.

I heard him let a lil groan just as my eyes squeezed shut, he didn't move until he positioned himself correctly then began to pick up his pace.

I didn't even know where to put my hands, I can't grip nor can I hold onto anything, "mmh" I bit back down on my bottom lip as I let my hands hang loosely around his neck.

I could hear him out moans of his own as his head was right next to my ear, he lifted up his head and connected our lips I felt that knot build back up in my stomach having me tighten myself around him.

Before the point came to where I could orgasm this nigga decided to pull out, within seconds he flipped me over and lifted me up by my hips this resulted in me having my ass up with my back arched.

He positioned himself back at my entrance, he put his hands on my waist to keep me in my position, "mhm fuck" I gripped onto his bedsheets as much as I could without accidentally popping off a nail.

"Fuck" he groaned out as he smacked the fuck outta my ass but cause I was horny shit felt mad good.

I started to match his rhythm a lil bit so he stopped moving and allowed me to throw it back on him, I moved back so my body was much closer to his.

He smacked my ass and felt him hold onto my hair, "mmh I'm gonna-" I tried to announce but came all over him before I could even finish my sentence he sent smack to my ass just as I rode out my orgasm.

He pulled out with me dropping on the bed I let out a sigh then got up I held onto his hand and made him lay down, I straddled his lap, I moved down to kiss him he hands went around my waist and slowly moved to my ass.

I pulled away from the kiss and wrapped my hands around his dick before I slowly lowered myself, "damn" I positioned myself so I was comfortable then started to move.

His hands were on my ass as if he was guiding me, I put my hands on his chest to balance myself, he smacked my ass and put his hand around my neck so he could pull me down to kiss him.

I moaned into the kiss and picked up my pace but not too much to where my knees start hurting, he removed the hand from my neck and put his hands on my waist to keep me in place then took over.

I rubbed on my clit as I felt him hit my g-spot "oh fuck" I squeezed my eyes shut from him continuously hitting the same spot my body felt like I was bouta explode the sensations hitting me all at once.

He once again smacked my ass making me move my hips he stopped moving and placed his hands back on my waist, I glanced up at him to see him already staring at me with a facial expression I couldn't explain.

I started to grind on him feeling the hundredth knot slowly build in my stomach, but my knees were beginning to become weak resulting in me to stop.

"Nah keep going" he muttered and gripped onto the roots of my hair but it surprisingly didn't hurt, I whined out in response to him, I placed my hands back on his chest and continued with my same movements.

He moved his hand down with his thumb slightly pressing down on my clit before he started to go in circular motions "mmh" I moaned feeling myself bouta come again.

I leaned my head back and cupped my breasts as I came on him, I continued to move until he pulled out and stroked his dick with hand until he came.

"Shit Lani" he muttered and tried to catch his breath, my body now felt limp and worn the fuck out, dropping down on the bed I stretched out my limbs trying to regain my energy to get out the bed.

I lifted my head up and seen that this nigga was up and out the bed, a couple more minutes passed by so I decided to get up before I start fucking up PH balances and shit.

I picked up my dressing gown and put it back on my body before I took myself to the bathroom, as I left his room I seen him walk out the bathroom, he was looking at me with a smirk on his face.

Rolling my eyes I walked right passed him and went into the bathroom to sort myself out.
––

After I finished doing what I had to do, I took all my hygiene products out and brought them back into Kay's room, I placed them on his desk then lazily walked myself over to his bed.

I couldn't even be bothered to lift my arms to get under the duvet, prior to that Kay gave me his t-shirt and his shorts even though I had my own clothes I still took it.

"Ugh get off me" I mumbled and tried to push him off me.

"Take ya ass to sleep" he used his fingers to close my eyelids.

"Oh so now you wanna go sleep?" I couldn't even have the duvet how I like cause he got both ends, he let out a chuckle and fixed how he was laying so his whole body wasn't on top of me "that was risky though".

"How?"

"No condom" I muttered.

"It's cool a nigga pulled out" he shrugged.

"Anyways" I yawned "night" I turned my head in the direction of where his head was at and gave him a peck in the most random spot.

"Yea night" he mumbled and got all comfortable just as I was slowly drifting off.
———

edited

a/n this took me days to write bc i kept cringing 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 7.2K 29
Highest Ranking In Short Story #24 (Tuesday, May 9) Read "Kissing Hayes" before reading this book. This is a sequel. |Previously known as "My Favori...
179K 8K 46
"You got all them girls you fuck with and leave, you never ruin their lives! You made it clear that you don't wanna be with me, just like them, but y...
2.3M 46.5K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...
70.3K 1.2K 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...