AFFILIATION AND BLISS [PART 1...

Por heartdevilxoxo

two loser girls finding their place on the moral compass. asa mitaka x female reader fanfic :3 [PART 2 IN PR... Más

an unwanted interaction
a mind that's been changed
the morning sun is yellow
the midnight moon is blue
peer into the window of my heart
be the sun that shines
give me a moment to breathe
don't put me in my place, feline!
your secret wouldn't be safe with me
look at this cool pebble
russian roulette is not the same without a gun
give me the thing i love (or don't)
i'm trying to tell you something, something that i already said
i hope nobody catch us
it almost worked
then dive inside the mindset of a killer
trade your dreams with mine
i can't sleep no more
get your face between my thighs
it's the thuggish ruggish bone
YOOOOO, CHESS T! (side chapter)
are you really who they idolize
i, i really wish you'd make up your mind
you don't have to speak, don't need to talk to me, baby, i already know
watch you weigh your powers
go, use your muscle, carve it out, work it, hustle
take a step back, letting go of the fear
together we'll mend your heart
i wanna take you away.
wrong move, ya dead, that girl is poison
then sink the teeth and bat your eyes
and now look at 'em, look at 'em, now, look at 'em sting
you got my heartbeat running away
must be love on the brain
all i wanted was you
in tune with all our dreams
WORSHIP! PLAY, PLAY! WORSHIP! PLAY, WORSHIP! PLAY! WORSHIP! WORSHIP!
go waste your breath somewhere to someone new
i already told her, if we gon' do it, then we gon' do it my way
just as i'd rehearsed over in my brain
forgive me and the world outside your room
i drink the poison right from your hands
you should wake up before the wrath comes
me and you could take off before the wrath comes
it's a scary night like trick or treat, i wanna scare her
there's a hole in the earth, i'm out
shut up and relax, don't lose your head
new scars, same war
a cold soul seeking warmth
now did you get it? get it, so write it down
you should know by now, really, that this could end, really
now ask yourself why it never ends
then why are you here?
next to the infant crying in your heart
rises the moon
you will never be free
decide! decide, is this it, is it just fine?
i swear i'll only make you cry
i've watched you change, now you feel alive
goodnight, hearts. (authors note)

caught in-between love and fear

338 20 53
Por heartdevilxoxo

"Ow, ow, ow.." You mumble quietly as she puts bandages on your neck. "Again, I'm really sorry.." She says, placing the last bandage.

"Nah, it's okay, I promise." You reassure her, placing your hand on your neck and rubbing it. "That whole thing caught me off guard though."

"O-Oh.. haha.. yeah.. sorry.." 

Yoru, we're definitely talking about that later! You ruined my shirt and could've killed her!

"And?"

You- never mind. 

You look at the clock and realize how late it is. Seems both of your sleep schedules are gonna be all messed up for a while. "Hey, Asa.. do you think we have to go to school tomorrow?"

"Huh? Well, probably, yeah."

"Can we not go?"

"Uh.. why?"

"School's just been kinda stressful lately, and I'm sure our teacher won't care if we just take another day off. I'd rather spend the day with you." You say as you hold her hand.

"..."

"BUT, if you don't wanna, that's cool!"

Asa stays quiet for a little bit. It appears she's thinking it over. Now she's playing with her bangs. From the looks of it, she probably can't decide. 

"Asaaa.." 

"..."

"Asaaaaaaa..." You start to playfully poke her cheek. 

"..."

"..Do you really not know? It's just school."

She groans loudly and lays her head on your shoulder, wrapping her arms around you. "I don't wanna get behind.."

"Y'know, a lot of our classmates are probably gonna stay home too, since they were actually shaken up."

"You've got a point.. alright, fine."

"YAY! Okay, let's go shower."

"Like.. together?"

"Yuh huh."

"O-Okay.."

You slip into one of her pink sweaters after drying off. She wears a similar sweater. You roll yourself onto the bed and start sniffing the sweater, kicking your feet as you do. She giggles and joins you on the bed, kissing your nose. You bump into the wall and look at the window. You decide to open the blinds since it's a bit too dark, and you wanna see her face. You showered in the dark too, for whatever reason. It was comforting, though. 

"BWAH?!"
"AH!"

You both yell, seeing Chester scratching at the window. You open the window and he crawls through the blinds, flopping on top of you. 

"I hate both of you. I've been scratching at this window for so long and I've been UTTERLY ignored. It's shameful of BOTH of you. Terrible, even. Like, ain't no damn way you didn't hear my beautiful and unforgettable meows for that long. It was cold outside. It was windy. It was WET. My gorgeous fur is probably TAINTED because of the air quality outside. You know I can't be treated like this. It's just terrible. You're both horrible people. I can't believe you would do this to me. What sane pers-"

"Holy shit, Chester, we get it. You're upset. I'm sorry." You say as he loafs on you.

"No! You ain't sorry! If you.. were.. you.. hey.. what happened to your neck, dude.."

"Uhhhh.."

"And your.. uh."

"What?"

"Your.."

"What? Is there something wrong with my face, or what?"

"Erm.."

"WHAT!"

"I-Is there something wrong?" Asa says, placing her hand on your cheek to turn you towards her. Chester immediately smacks her hand and grabs your head with his paws and meowing to himself. He smacks your forehead.

Poof.

"H-HEY!" You're a cat again. Somehow, the bandages stayed.

"Chester, what the hell!" Asa yells.

Chester bites the back of your head and lifts you up, carrying you out of the room. "L-Let go! Quit!" You yell at him.

He drops you in the bathroom and jumps onto the counter, shutting the door. "Dude, what the hell?!" You jump onto the counter next to him.

"Y/N, your EYES."

"H-Huh?"

Asa opens the door and picks you up. "Chester, don't just turn her into a cat without asking! Jeez!"

"It was for a reason, though!"

"What reason?!"

"W-Well, uh.. um.. you know how her eyes look all funny when she's a cat?"

"Uh huh."

"It.. stayed like that..?"

"What? How?"

"It's because.. uhhh.. doesn't matter! It's probably temporary, but I didn't want to watch you freak out if you saw!"

"That doesn't make sense." Yoru says from beside Asa. Chester looks at Yoru for a moment before climbing onto Asa.

"Here, I'll just make you a cat, too!" He says, placing his paw on her forehead, meowing.

"W-Wait! Not right now!"

He already smacked her forehead. You drop onto the ground next to Asa.

"MREOW! MREOOOWW!" Yoru meows, immediately running around. Asa sighs and trots back to her bedroom. You start to follow, but Chester stops you. He doesn't say anything, but he gives you an odd look. You stare at each other for a bit before you follow Asa. He walks behind you. 

"Hey, um, Asa.. do you know where my contacts are? They fell out when I first turned into a cat, so I haven't really been able to see all that well, y'know.."

"Um.. I don't.. we can find them later, though. I'll help." 

"No need! I got great vision, I can find 'em!" Chester says with confidence.

"Oh, okay. Look for them now, then." Asa says.

"I got y'all, don't worry." He says as he starts to scan her room.

You both jump on the bed and loaf next to each other. She looks into your eyes and rubs herself against your cheek. "Even if your eyes do end up staying like that, I wouldn't mind. I think it's pretty."

"..Really? I wouldn't look like a freak?"

"Why would you?"

"I.. I don't know."

"Well, then don't think of that stuff, dummy."

You smile a little and place your paw on hers. You both purr as you rub up against each other.

"YO! I FOUND 'EM!" Chester says in an unnecessarily loud volume. "Oh, cool! Thanks. Put them in my little capsule, it's in one of my uniform pockets." You instruct him. He does so.

"I can turn y'all back into humans if ya want."

"NO!" Yoru yells from another room.

"Yeah, okay." You say, getting up and walking towards him. Asa grabs the sweater you were wearing and shoves it off the bed so you can crawl into it. You crawl in.

Poof.

Thankfully, the sweater succeeded in covering you. You put your arms through and put Asa's sweater on her. Chester smacks her forehead and she turns back into a human. You did NOT put her sweater on right.

"GYAAAHH! WHY DO YOU HAVE HICKEYS EVERYWHERE?!" Chester yelps and turns away. She quickly puts her sweater on normally and glares at you a little. "You totally did that on purpose, Y/N!"

"What? The hickeys or the sweater?"

"The sweater!"

"DID NOT!"

"YOU TOTALLY DID!"

"NUH UH!"

"Jeez.." She gets up and opens the blinds all the way since it's still pretty dark in the room. The moonlight shines into the room. You grab the contact capsule and stand up. "I'm gonna go put my contacts in." You say. 

After a couple minutes, you come back and sit on the bed. "Awww, your eyes are normal again." She says. She sounds.. disappointed?

"You're makin' it sound like a problem, Asa." You say.

"N-No, it's a good thing! I just thought it was pretty."

"You're too sweet." You say with a smile as you lay down. She lays next to you. "I think you're pretty either way, though." She adds.

You giggle and Chester jumps in between you too. "I wanna feel loved too! Not fair!" He says. You both start petting him and hugging him. "Don't be like that, dude. You know we love you."

"Chester, I recommend you don't lay in that bed for now." Yoru says.

"Huh." He looks at Yoru.

He then looks at the both of you. "Wait a minute. Why DO you have so many hickeys all over you? Are they BRUISES? Y/N, ARE YOU ABUSING HER!"

"WHAT?!"

"Chester, don't be stupid. Plus, that's not a question you just casually ASK!" Use context clues, jeez!"

Chester sits there for a bit before slowly standing up, backing up, and then dropping onto the floor. He continues to back away from the bed. "You two are GROSS!"

"HOW?!"

"EW! EW! EW! MY BRAIN PICTURED IT! EW!" He yells while running out of the room. "DON'T IMAGINE IT! THAT'S WEIRD!" Asa yells. "I DON'T WANNA!" He hisses from the hallway.

You sigh and get up, walking to the door. "Chester, get back in the room or you gotta sleep in the kitchen. I'm tired." 

He slowly crawls back into the room, quietly hissing and running by you. You lay down on the bed with Asa and she wraps her arms around your head, pressing your face into her chest. You sigh again and pull the blanket over you two. Chester lays on both of you. 

"Goodnight.." You mumble in her chest.

"Goodnight, Y/N."

You stretch and hear a flop on the floor, causing you to sit up. Chester is laid out on the floor, drooling while sleeping. It's a funny sight. You look at the clock and see it's almost noon, so you shake Asa awake. "Asaaa, wake up! I wanna go places today!" She groans and gently smacks your arm, turning her face into the pillow. "C'mon, wake up!" 

"Whaaat.."

You lift her head up with both of your hands and shake her. "Pleaaase! Get up!"

"Nghh.. fine.." She opens her eyes and yawns, covering her mouth as she does. "If we're going anywhere, we're going shopping.."

"Huh? Shopping where?" You ask. 

"Groceries. You need food."

"Oh.. well, I just meant we could walk around and look at stuff.. I don't have any money."

"I know you don't, silly. I'm buying."

"W-What?"

She gets up and stretches, stepping over Chester to get to her dresser. She starts to grab some clothes. "Why're you gonna buy my groceries?" You say, getting up and standing beside her. "You never really have food. When we ate at the park, you didn't even know what we were eating even though it's such a common snack. Therefore, I don't want you to starve."

She hands you some of her clothes. "If you don't like these, you can look through my other stuff. I know it's not really your style, but having you walk back just to change would make me feel bad."

"N-No, I like them.. um.. thank you."

"Huh? For what?"

"You're gonna get me stuff so I can live easier. That's a nice thing to do."

"But.. why are you thanking me?"

"Because you're doing something nice..?"

"Err.. okay.. sorry. I just don't get told that a lot." She says as she shuffles through her drawers for her own outfit.

"I'll say it more, then."

She stops and looks at you for a bit. "O-Okay.. I'll get used to it, then."

"Don't get used to the words, get used to feeling appreciated. Cuz, y'know, you are." 

"Just get married already.." Chester mumbles and rolls over to the two of you. 

"Oh, shush. Get out, we're gonna change." You say and tap him with your foot.

"Okay, rude." He stretches and goes to the door, bumping it closed as he exits the room. 

After you two change, you put your shoes on. "Chester, we're gonna go out shopping, okay? Don't trash my place." Asa says to him. 

"Yeah, yeah, I won't. I'll probably just watch TV."

"Hey, Asa, do you think we'll get weird looks cuz of the bandages on my neck?"

"There's nothing we can really do about it, so.. no point in worrying, I guess."

"True.. okay."

You both wave bye to Chester and leave. You start walking to the nearby supermarket. She checks that she brought her money every few minutes, seemingly forgetting that she already checked each time. You pass by many speeches about politics and devils, and it seems there's been an increasing number of Chainsaw Man speeches as of late. So many weird cultists.

You two enter the supermarket and grab a basket. "Thanks again for this.. but, we don't need to get that much stuff. I'm only one person." 

"Nuh uh. What if I come over?" She says as you walk beside her. 

"True.. okay.. I'm not very picky with my food, so you can get whatever you wanna get me."

"Got it. If you see anything you like, just put it in the basket."

You two walk around the store as she grabs much more than you expected her to get. You pass by the dairy section, and you immediately backtrack. You spot your favorite ice cream and you open the cooler without hesitation. You only grab a small container and put it in the basket. She looks down and picks it up. "Why'd you get a small one?" 

"O-Oh, well, it's kinda expensive, so.."

She puts it back and gets a moderately big one, but not too big. "Again, I said get whatever you want, dummy."

"Alright, alright, fine.. can we get a bunch of snacks?"

"Obviously."

"Yay! You choose, though."

After getting everything and checking out, you two begin to walk to your apartment. It's a bit hot outside.

You hold a few bags and notice the ice cream is starting to get a little warm already. "Aw, dude, the ice cream's gonna melt!" You exclaim.

"Uhh.. is there a short cut we could take?"

You stop and look around for a bit. You spot an alley that's somewhat well lit. "I'm pretty sure Chester goes through that alley sometimes. I've spotted him there. We could just go through there." You say.

"It looks kinda creepy, but we can just walk faster, I guess.." 

You two begin to walk at a good pace through the alley. You can hear occasional dripping from a few broken pipes. Well, after a few minutes, suddenly.. the alley doesn't seem so well lit anymore. It's kinda dark. Like, too dark.

"Uh.. Asa.. I don't wanna sound like a pussy, but I think we can just refreeze the ice cream.." You stop walking. She stops too. "Yeah.. I mean, we can't even see ahead, so there's no point in continuing walking here.."

"Exactly.. why'd we even choose to walk through an alley.."

"Literally.."

"..."

"I think it was a great choice."

"Huh- OW!" In the faint light, you can see Asa get thrown back as she crashes into one of the broken pipes. "ASA!" You try and run over to her, but you're grabbed by something rather slimy, almost like a thick tentacle. You're raised into the air and slammed into a concrete wall, repeatedly bashed into it and then thrown at Asa. Fortunately for her, you landed beside her and not on her. She scrambles to get up and grabs you, pulling you up. You both start to run, leaving the groceries behind. Well, you managed to grab your ice cream.

Asa gets grabbed by another one of the tentacles and slammed into the ground, starting to be dragged. "Y/N, JUST RUN!"

"I'M NOT RUNNING, IDIOT!" You drop the ice cream to disconnect one of the pipes out of the wall and cut the tentacle with the sharp part of the broken pipe. It lets go of Asa and screams in pain. Asa tries to get up, but it looks like she was cut by a broken beer bottle on the ground. 

"Asa."

Yoru, please, no..

"We have to."

NO!

Asa's head hangs low for a moment. You throw the pipe into the darkness and get socked in the gut by one of the tentacles, collapsing onto the ground. She lifts her head up and slowly starts reaching for your head. You look at her, into the darkness, and back at her. You start to breathe heavily, but you close your eyes. Right before Yoru's hand touches the top of your head, you groan loudly and get up.

"Asa, please.. please don't hate me."

"Wh-"

You grab her hand and toss her further back behind you. She rolls and bangs into a few things, but ends up fine. 

"Y/N! STOP!" Asa's back in her body, since now she's terrified by you being so close to whichever devil that is. She starts crawling towards you.

You hesitate for a moment.

You place your hand on your chest, taking a deep breath. "Y/N!"

Your fingers begin to phase through your skin, through your muscles, your ribs, your lungs, until reaching your heart. You grab it and pull it out of you. "Y/N?!"

You exhale.

"HEART! FORM, SET ONE!"

Your heart shifts and expands into multiple directions before taking shape of a double-edged scythe. You spin it around and grab it, holding it to your side. 

You look at Asa. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you."

"Y-YOU'RE A DEVIL?!" She basically screams in shock.

Yoru stares, admiring your weapon. 

"So that's what her organs look like.."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

44.3K 1.3K 10
𖤐 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗔𝗪 𝗠𝗔𝗡 × 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 In which the dreary devil hunter spends her free time ( not ) with the other devil hunters ( unwillingly ) ...
18.3K 471 30
❝And every time we touch, I feel like flying.❞ •─────────✦❀✦─────────• Sure, they're friends alright. And sometimes, romance sparks where there is fr...
184K 5.9K 41
Power X Male Reader. The flames poured into his soul, fusing themselves, grasping into the only thing that could give them comfort and warmth, dancin...
877 128 15
this is a sequel to my WLW Asa Mitaka fanfiction, "AFFILIATION AND BLISS". [OFF BREAK BUT SLOW UPDATES] cover by ann.fartsk/annlverxs on insta :3 yo...