I earn points in the last days

By Thousand_Moon

我在末世赚积分 https://www.69shu.com/txt/9917597.htm https://m.xklxsw.com/book/176480/ Author: Li Xinyu COMPLETE NOT... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-430
431-440
441-450
451-460
461-470
471-480
491-502(END)

481-490

167 2 0
By Thousand_Moon

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 481 The Beginning of the War 1
  The Fox King has been hesitating. After all, they have successfully integrated with humans and responded to the call of the beast god.

  After all, its little fox is now dying. In order to prevent his son from being unable to persist, the fox king froze his own son.

  Moreover, the Fox King also sent many alien beasts that could transform into human forms to the human world, and their goal was to assassinate the prince.

  Jiang Li and Jiang Yuheng naturally didn't know about these things, but because they lived on the edge of the Baimo Rainforest, the two of them felt the anxiety of the strange beasts in the rainforest during the following period of time.

  They seem to be holding back something...

  What do they seem to be looking forward to?
  But what are they looking forward to?

  And Jiang Li and Jiang Yuheng also felt that the high-level beasts in the depths of the rain were a little ready to move.

  And as time went by, this feeling was not only felt by Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li, but also by other members of Lei Ting, and Jiang Yuheng also called President Wei Chenwei from the Pingshan Club to Lei Ting. President Wei had not been in Lei Ting's yard for long, and he had the same feeling as them.

  President Wei's face turned ugly, "I don't know how they conveyed the news? I heard that the son of the Fox King in the southern primeval forest was injured by the third prince of the empire. During this time, the Fox King sent many alien beasts to assassinate the third prince." "So the relationship between humans and alien beasts is tense now?" Jiang Yuheng frowned. They just wanted to find a safe place to practice

  .

  Speaking of which, they still don't have any sense of belonging to this Skyland. If they are asked to fight for Skyland, Jiang Yuheng doesn't have the intention at all to be honest.

  And not only Jiang Yuheng, but Jiang Li didn't have the intention to fight for Yuntian either. As for the others, they naturally had the same thoughts.

  "The relationship between humans and alien beasts is really tense during this time. If there is nothing wrong, you'd better not go out. After all, you are too close to the Baimo Rainforest." Wei Chen reminded Jiang Yuheng. After all, their business still depends on Thunder. After all, if they really fight, the medicine that Thunder traded for them will definitely play a big role.

  "Thank you, President Wei!" Jiang Yuheng replied with a smile. After all, he had good intentions, and he is not someone who doesn't understand good things.

  After President Wei left, all Lei Ting's people gathered together. During this time, Yu Fengchen also brought Ren Xiaohe here. Ren Xiaohe is also working hard to blend in with everyone, but it will take time to get along with everyone.

  After all, other people have experienced a lot together, and it is not so easy for others to intervene.

  Especially people like Ren Xiaohe, who are half-way monks, are not like Yuan Sisi and the others. They are all cultivated by Lei Ting himself. Speaking of which, Jiang Li still feels that she has cultivated her family.

  "I have a feeling that if the beast tide breaks out in this world, it may be more cruel than the last days." Lu Ye sat on the sofa. Although he said so, he didn't feel any sense of crisis at all. After all, it was easy for them to leave here.

  Yu Fengchen narrowed his eyes slightly, "Heroes come out of troubled times!"

  Jiang Li looked at Yu Fengchen, "Ah Chen wants to take the opportunity to grab a territory?" "

  This world is in chaos, and it should be easy for us to establish an empire." Who has their rich supplies? Yu Fengchen looked at Jiang Yuheng, "Boss, do you have any ideas?"

  Jiang Yuheng raised his eyebrows lightly, "Which one of you wants to manage a country?" Anyway, he is going to work hard to cultivate Ascension, and he doesn't want to be caught in his footsteps by some mundane things.

  "Don't count me out, I can't even control myself!" Fifth Sister waved her hand directly and hid behind Jiang Li.

  "Me too!" Yuanyuan flashed directly behind Liang Yuanxu.

  Liang Yuanxu waved his hands and said, "I still have to take care of my little wife."

  Lu Ye took Yuan Sisi's hand directly, "I still have Sisi and Niannian to take care of." "I'm

  not good at management!"

  Jiang Yuheng shrugged and then looked at Yu Fengchen, "Ah Chen, if you want to be an emperor, we can help you create a world." The corner of Yu Fengchen's mouth twitched, "You all run away and leave me alone, do you think it's appropriate?" "Brother Chen, this is what you proposed." Heart is

  heavy

  .

  However, Xiaofeng didn't say anything else. If that woman wanted it, she would definitely ask Brother Chen for it.

  Yu Fengchen couldn't help but shook his head, "If everyone doesn't like management, we'd better not do it, so as not to be thankless."

  Especially if after laying down a piece of land and giving it to others, it arouses suspicion from others, then it's really better not to bother.

  And if you really want to win a piece of the world, it is definitely not enough to rely on them alone, but if you pull people, then the secret of the little sister-in-law cannot be hidden.

  In fact, Yu Fengchen said this because Ren Xiaohe suggested that they should build an empire by themselves, after all, there may be chaos soon.

  Yu Fengchen didn't think much about it at the time, but now that he said this, he thought through the things inside, and suddenly felt that he should treat Ren Xiaohe with no careless attitude.

  While they were all working hard to become gods, Ren Xiaohe wanted a piece of land.

  Yu Fengchen sighed, this woman... really has a wild heart, she deserves the aura of a heroine.

  Right now, Ren Xiaohe really hates iron but steel. After all, she still knows some things about the Thunder squad. She knows that Thunder has a lot of equipment and potions in his hands. After all, she is wearing a whole body of equipment. The strength of this equipment really makes her very satisfied.

  She even imagined that if she had an army of ten thousand supernatural powers, as long as everyone had such equipment, then she would definitely be able to conquer the entire Sky Continent.

  Ren Xiaohe had some guesses. These equipments were all made by Jiang Li. In fact, she had been telling Xiaofeng's words, but Xiaofeng hadn't talked too much. Although she wanted to say Yu Fengchen's words, it was just that Yu Fengchen was too thoughtful. She was afraid that Yu Fengchen would doubt her, so she just thought about it and didn't put it into action.

  But at this moment, Ren Xiaohe had already exposed something because of her ambition, and Yu Fengchen looked at her with complicated eyes.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 482 The Beginning of War 2
  Jiang Li noticed Ren Xiaohe's eyes, she saw ambition in Ren Xiaohe's eyes, this woman really deserves to be the heroine, she is really ambitious!
  Jiang Li also noticed Yu Fengchen's eyes, and she was a little suspicious that this pair might not make it to the end.

  At this moment, she was really glad that it was the most correct choice for her not to let Ren Xiaohe into the space.

  As for the loyalty potion, Jiang Li didn't think the loyalty potion in her hand would have any effect on the heroine.

  You must know that with the existence of the halo of the heroine, the heroine can escape any conspiracy, and even let her enter the space. It is estimated that her next step is to seize her own space.

  Jiang Yuheng also observed something, but he thought it was his brother's own family affairs, and it was really inconvenient for him to intervene, so soon, he dragged Jiang Li away, and they still worked hard to cultivate. Now they are actually living at the lowest level in this Sky Continent, so it's a bit too early to say anything.

  As long as they don't get ashamed by the Wenchang Empire, that's fine.

  Thinking about the fact that there are so many high-level alien beasts in the inner courtyard of Wenchang College, and now that the relationship between humans and alien beasts is tense, the existence of these inner courtyard students really feels like cannon fodder.

  After Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li left, Xiaofeng followed them directly. He wanted to talk to his Brother Heng about something, but he was really afraid that something would happen to Brother Chen.

  That woman Ren Xiaohe is really not simple!
  As soon as Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li returned to the space, Xiaofeng stopped them both, "Brother Heng, sister-in-law!"

  "What's wrong?" Jiang Yuheng looked at Xiaofeng.

  Xiaofeng sighed, "Brother Heng, Brother Chen said to build an empire, this should be what Mrs. Chen wants." Jiang

  Li patted Xiaofeng's shoulder, "Well, I can see it!"

  Xiaofeng was a little worried, "She is so ambitious, will she harm Brother Chen?" This is what he was afraid of.

  "Don't worry, Ah Chen is smart!" Jiang Yuheng smiled, and directly took his wife's little hand, how could he casually touch other men, which made him a little upset.

  In order to comfort Jiang Yuheng, Jiang Li hugged his arm directly, and Jiang Yuheng instantly felt balanced.

  Xiaofeng rubbed his head, he came to solve the problem, not to eat dog food, but he still looked at Jiang Li worriedly, "Sister-in-law, she has been inquiring about equipment and potions these days, she already suspects you." "It's okay, don't be afraid of her!

  "

  "Don't worry, I will protect your little sister-in-law." Jiang Yuheng put his arms around his daughter-in-law directly, and no one wanted to hurt his little sister-in-law.

  "That's right, don't worry, Xiaofeng! What you have to do now is to practice hard and get promoted to the Yuanyuan Realm as soon as possible, otherwise you will be worse off from everyone else." Jiang Li felt that when they arrived in the Sky Continent, their cultivation speed was really much faster.

  Xiaofeng responded, and ran away directly. Since Brother Heng and the others knew that Ren Xiaohe had ambitions and schemes, he believed that Brother Heng and the others would not let Brother Chen and sister-in-law have trouble.

  At this time, although the other people in the hall seemed to be chatting or something, everyone quietly paid attention to Yu Fengchen and Ren Xiaohe.

  Ren Xiaohe is not happy at the moment, because she feels that Lei Ting's team is really not active at all, why are they not happy to build an empire here?
  Is it really just that you don't want to be disturbed by mundane things? Isn't it lack of strength?

  At this moment, Ren Xiaohe really wished that she was the leader of Lei Ting. Only Lei Ting's logistics could serve her. She would definitely have a way to conquer an empire similar to the Wenchang Empire.

  But things backfired!
  Yu Fengchen sat quietly on the side, he was a little depressed at the moment, he never thought that one day he would be led by the nose by a woman.

  And this woman is still his pillow.

  If you don't mind, it's a lie. After all, he originally thought that Ren Xiaohe really wanted to live with him, but now it seems that he is a bit like her stepping stone. If one day really builds an empire, if it is his own power, it is estimated that Ren Xiaohe will be the second Wu Zetian.

  Yu Fengchen didn't know what face he should use to face Ren Xiaohe.

  However, he needs to think about how to do these things slowly, after all, Ren Xiaohe is the daughter-in-law he chose for himself. And he didn't allow his daughter-in-law to hurt his sister-in-law.

  In fact, during this period of time, Ren Xiaohe had been quietly inquiring about some things about Jiang Li, which he already knew.

  Yu Fengchen directly took Ren Xiaohe's hand, "Xiaohe, let's go, let's go out for a walk!"

  Ren Xiaohe's eyes lit up immediately, "I can do it..." Her cultivation is not yet at the Yuanyuan Realm, if she goes out now, the people in the inner courtyard won't trouble her, right?

  "Don't worry, I'm here!" Yu Fengchen smiled, since she wanted to use herself as a springboard, then he would give her a chance.

  Yu Fengchen took Ren Xiaohe out, everyone wanted to stop them, but they noticed Yu Fengchen's unquestionable eyes.

  Brother Chen is going to do something!
  Everyone was a little worried, but they believed in Yu Fengchen, so they could only sit there and wait quietly.

  "This Ren Xiaohe always makes me feel very weird." Lu Feng frowned and said, although he shouldn't question his brother's daughter-in-law behind his back, but this Ren Xiaohe gave them a really strange feeling.

  how to say? It is probably because Yu Fengchen is the deputy group, Ren Xiaohe always has that sense of superiority when facing other people, and I don't know why she is superior?
  Is it because Yu Fengchen is the deputy head?

  Lu Feng really didn't understand, the relationship between their brothers was equal, the existence of Ren Xiaohe made him feel a little uncomfortable when getting along with Yu Fengchen.

  In fact, not only he feels this way, but other people also feel this way, especially Fifth Sister and Yuanyuan. The two of them feel this way even more deeply. They are clearly much higher than Ren Xiaohe, but I just don’t know where Ren Xiaohe’s sense of superiority comes from.
  "Hey, let's wait and see!" Lu Ye patted his brother on the shoulder, anyway, they have been excluding that woman, so what if she is weird?

  As long as she doesn't hurt the brothers, that's fine, other Lu Ye can bear it.

  Yu Fengchen took Ren Xiaohe to the square in the inner courtyard. There were quite a few people in the square at the moment. Speaking of which, there was also a small formation around the square, so everyone felt a certain sense of security staying here.

  Yu Fengchen dragged Ren Xiaohe to the vending machine, where many people gathered, and they were all choosing weapons.

  Ren Xiaohe noticed the actions of those people, "Where are they?"

  "They are buying weapons, this is a vending machine." Yu Fengchen explained, saying that if the battle starts, these points are probably useless, maybe he should tell his brothers to spend his own points first.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 483 Ren Xiaohe's Crazy Ambition 1
  Ren Xiaohe is really interested in this vending machine, she has been wandering around the vending machine.

  She didn't understand the principle of this thing, because there was nothing stored in it, but why did things come out of it after these people bought it?
  Ren Xiaohe knew that this item belonged to Lei Ting, after all, she had seen all the items sold in it, and they were also sold in Shuilanxing.

  But what is the principle of this? At this moment, Ren Xiaohe really wants to study thoroughly, and then it is best to get this thing. For some reason, Ren Xiaohe is now eager to build a force of his own.

  So first, she looked at Yu Fengchen, "Yu Fengchen, what is the principle of this thing, and where did the stuff inside come from?" Is it related to Jiang Li? She didn't ask the last sentence, because she didn't want to reveal too much. After all, in this world now, the more you know, the easier it is to die early.

  Hearing her words, Yu Fengchen said directly, "Xiao He, this is Lei Ting's secret, there are some things you can't know now." The hidden meaning of Yu Fengchen's words is very

  clear, if you really want to integrate into Lei Ting, there are some things you shouldn't know, you shouldn't ask about them.

  When it's time to know, someone will naturally say it.

  But Ren Xiaohe is not willing, she just feels that her heart is boiling, the more Yu Fengchen doesn't want her to know, the more she wants to know.

  She had a feeling that she was about to grasp the core of Lei Ting. As long as she knew the secret of Lei Ting's core, she could use some things to her advantage.

  Yu Fengchen found out that even if he said that, Ren Xiaohe was still pretending to be stupid, and couldn't do without the vending machine.

  Yu Fengchen couldn't help frowning, "Xiao He, let's go back!" He felt a sense of restlessness in the air, and he felt that the whole inner courtyard was a little unsafe.

  But Ren Xiaohe now feels that she is infinitely close to the truth. If she gives up now, will she have such a chance in the future?

  After all, it was hard for Yu Fengchen to have a separate space, and if there were other people around, it would be even more inconvenient for her to ask.

  And she felt that as long as she grasped the essence of this automatic vending machine, she would definitely be able to build an empire from scratch in this Sky Continent.

  It can be said that Ren Xiaohe is very ambitious. It is said that her ambition is a bit inexplicable. If Jiang Li is in front of her, she will definitely notice that something is wrong with Ren Xiaohe now. At this moment, Ren Xiaohe seems to be controlled by the halo of the heroine.

  In fact, to put it bluntly, it is controlled by the rules of heaven on the side of Shuilanxing. Even heaven needs to develop its own power, especially in the sky and earth of Yuntian Continent.

  Yu Fengchen now felt that Ren Xiaohe was becoming more and more unfamiliar, especially when Ren Xiaohe asked him if she could have a vending machine of her own, Yu Fengchen couldn't help frowning, "Xiao He, it's fine to talk about this matter in front of me." To have a vending machine of your own, isn't that what you want a free trading store

  ?
  Even the old members of Lei Ting here have no face to say these things to their sister-in-law. Of course, the trading store on their body also needs to pay points to get the item, but he got a meaning from Ren Xiaohe's mouth. She actually doesn't want to pay anything, she just wants to get it for nothing!
  Ren Xiaohe said at this time, "Why can it be placed in this square, but why can't it belong to me?" "

  Xiaohe, it is placed in the square because it can be exchanged for points. Now everyone needs to consume points for cultivation. We stay here in the inner courtyard. We don't stay here for nothing. We have to do something for the academy." "Then why can't I have it? Why? Obviously, I am closer to you than this academy!" Ren Xiaohe's eyes widened

  .

  "What do you lack?" Yu Fengchen thought that he was good enough to Ren Xiaohe, and basically gave her everything that could be given to her, but what happened to her?
  Ren Xiaohe looked at Yu Fengchen angrily at this time, "Don't you know what I want? Yu Fengchen, don't play dumb here!" Yu Fengchen couldn't help but sighed, "We don't have the ability to build you an empire now." Although Brother Heng said that

  if he wanted an empire, they could help him build an empire, but Yu Fengchen knew that his ambition was not here, and he wanted to keep pace with his brothers.

  "Give it to me, and I will build an empire myself!" Ren Xiaohe looked at Yu Fengchen seriously, she was not as cowardly as him.

  Yu Fengchen now only finds it hard to say anything, "Ren Xiaohe, if you really want to be a king, you can go back to Shuilanxing, where your power level is considered high, and it is no problem if you want to unify Shuilanxing." "That is what you Thunder doesn't want, so why throw it to me?

  "

  Among them, Shui Lanxing, a low-level planet, actually doesn't look good to her now. She thinks of Sky Continent, and she wants to control the entire Sky Continent. She didn't find any other rules of heaven here.

  At this moment, Ren Xiaohe is no longer the original Ren Xiaohe, she has already been accepted by Shui Lanxing's Heavenly Dao's boarding body, you must know that Ren Xiaohe was originally the Shui Lanxing's heroine, if there is no special reason, she can't leave Shui Lanxing.

  But because of the temptation of Yuntian Continent, Tiandao finally took over Ren Xiaohe's body and came here, her ambitions arose.

  Now this Yuntian Continent is the existence she wants to conquer!
  Yu Fengchen frowned, "Ren Xiaohe, can you recognize yourself? Also, are you really Ren Xiaohe?"

  Although Yu Fengchen didn't know Ren Xiaohe for a long time, but after all, this is his pillow person, he has studied it, Ren Xiaohe doesn't have such big ambitions, if this is not Ren Xiaohe, then who should she be?
  Yu Fengchen didn't know at all that the current Ren Xiaohe was not only controlled by the rules of heaven, but even the former male protagonist on Shuilan Star was brought here by the rules of heaven.

  "Ren Xiaohe, you, a person who didn't even come to the Yuan Dynasty, is going to build an empire in a world where the streets are full of people in the Yuan Dynasty. Do you think you are an idiot?" Yu Fengchen said angrily.

  "Yu Fengchen, originally I thought that you guys from Lei Ting could stand high anywhere, but now you have let me down!" Ren Xiaohe looked at Yu Fengchen and sighed, "You have so many resources in your hands that you don't use, why can't you give them to me?" Yu Fengchen looked at Ren Xiaohe and said, "There is no free lunch in the world!" If you really want to get free supplies, isn't that a dream

  ?
  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  They have Resurrection Pill and Rejuvenation Pill in their hands, but these two pills can only be revived when there is a complete corpse. If some of their brothers can't even leave the corpse in the end, isn't it really dead?   After all, building an empire can only be built with the flesh and blood of many people. When Yu Fengchen said it earlier, he just wanted to ask Jiang Yuheng if he had ambitions. In fact, he himself really didn't have such a mind. If Ren Xiaohe hadn't reminded him, he would never have asked about such things.   After all, just look at Brother Heng's usual performance. Brother Heng is not such a thought-provoking person. In fact, he is the same, and so are the brothers. Everyone just wants to be an idle superhuman, and never thinks about building a big empire or anything.   When Yu Fengchen walked to the gate of Lei Ting compound, he saw the sound of thousands of horses galloping in the Baimo Rain Forest, and there was a large amount of dust and the sound of trees being knocked down.   Yu Fengchen looked at Ren Xiaohe who was still walking slowly behind, and quickly ran over to pull her into Lei Ting's courtyard.   And at this moment, Ren Xiaohe didn't know what happened, Yu Fengchen had already notified the brothers in Lei Ting about the beast tide.

  Everyone ran out directly, and then ran to Lei Ting's tall courtyard wall, observing the situation of the beast swarm in the distance. This time the beast swarm was completely different from what they encountered in class. That time the beast swarm was only a small wave, but this time, looking at it from a distance, it felt like all the strange beasts in the entire Baimo Rainforest were moving, and they were really coming towards the inner courtyard.

  Jiang Yuheng directly stepped on the flying eagle to go to Pingshanhui. Wei Chen from Pingshanhui immediately notified the college urgently, and then all the elders and nurses of Wenchang College entered the inner courtyard to observe the situation.

  Thanks to Yu Fengchen who discovered it in time, before these strange beasts rushed out of the Baimo Rainforest, a teacher had already built a separation wall outside the Baimo Rainforest.

  However, because Lei Ting's compound is next to the Baimo Rainforest, people from the academy began to persuade Lei Ting's people to leave here.

  But Jiang Yuheng and the others didn't want to move. After all, it was not easy for them to occupy such a large area, and they didn't want to move any more, so they refused.

  This made the elders in the academy depressed. The elders gave Lei Ting a notice that if they were in danger, the academy would not be responsible.

  But are Jiang Yuheng and the others afraid? They are not afraid at all!

  Yu Fengchen also took advantage of this opportunity to directly send Ren Xiaohe back to Shuilanxing. He found that he couldn't control Ren Xiaohe's ambition, so he could only send her away. He felt that his original strategy was very wise, as long as he stayed away from this woman, she could do whatever she wanted, as long as she didn't bother him again.

  Yu Fengchen was really powerless to fight Ren Xiaohe.

  When Ren Xiaohe was sent back to Shuilanxing, he was actually very angry. After all, he is the Heavenly Dao of Shuilanxing. If it wasn't for him, how could Lei Ting's development in Shuilanxing be so smooth?

  He just noticed that Jiang Li had some problems, but he didn't know what secrets she had.

  Originally, he wanted to use Ren Xiaohe's identity to get close to Lei Ting's person, but he found that Ren Xiaohe couldn't do it at all, and he didn't integrate into Lei Ting at all.

  Tiandao was upset, and Ren Xiaohe's body suffered a disaster, and he was completely hypnotized by Tiandao.

  You must know that the original Ren Xiaohe still had his own consciousness, but he was just in a deep sleep, but after thorough hypnosis, even if Ren Xiaohe woke up by himself, he was just in a state of stupidity.

  Speaking of it, Ren Xiaohe is really unlucky, if she is not the heroine, she will not be targeted by the rules of heaven, and now she has completely become a host of the rules of heaven.

  And the person who also became a boarding body is the heroine. I have to say that this pair of male and female protagonists are really the poorest male and female protagonists in the world

  .

  The people at the Jingdong base discovered that Ren Xiaohe was frequently contacting a man named Yue Longtian. They said that although this man's appearance was not as good-looking as Yu Fengchen's, he was considered a good-looking person among men.

  Xiaofeng knew the news, and directly blocked Yue Longtian to beat him up. Then Xiaofeng discovered something. Although Yue Longtian's ability level was low, when he beat this guy, he felt palpitations. He felt a particularly powerful force in this man's body.

  Xiaofeng didn't tell Yu Fengchen about this, but told Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li that now the entire edge of the Baimo Rainforest is very lively, whether it's the students of the academy or the strange beasts in the entire Baimo Rainforest, everyone has gathered here.

  It's also fortunate that there is a compound called Lei Ting blocking here, blocking most of the way of the strange beasts in the Baimo Rainforest. It is estimated that the people in the academy may not be able to defend this line of defense.

  Now the Wenchang Empire has also sent an army to assist the academy in dealing with the strange beasts in the Baimo Rainforest.

  Originally, the army wanted to requisition the Thunder Courtyard, but when those people in the army saw the powerful defense of the Thunder Courtyard, they no longer had such thoughts.

  You must know that in the entire Yuntian Continent, formation mages are the most mysterious and powerful existence. Everyone respects formation mages very much, so Lei Ting's people have become the most mysterious existence in the eyes of others.

  Although everyone didn't know whether there was one or more formation masters in Lei Ting, the people around found out that anyone who came out of Lei Ting would be able to explain the formation clearly and logically.

  In everyone's eyes, the entire Lei Ting people have become a dazzling existence like a formation master.

  Something happened to Yuntian Continent, and something happened to Shui Lanxing.

  Jiang Li asked Jiang Yuheng to stay at Sky Continent, while she brought Liang Yuanxu, Yuanyuan, and Fifth Sister back to Shui Lanxing.

  When Jiang Li and the others returned to the villa at the Jingdong Base, Lu Feng also came back. Jiang Li glanced at him and didn't say much.

  Jiang Li has already started to scan the situation of the entire Jingdong base with her mental power at this moment, and at this moment Ren Xiaohe is really staying with Yue Longtian...

  (End of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 485 The Rules of Heaven
  Jiang Li narrowed her eyes slightly. If Ren Xiaohe is the heroine, then this Yue Longtian is the hero. Although Tian Yuelong is considered good-looking, in Jiang Li's eyes, he is much inferior to Yu Fengchen.

  Moreover, Ren Xiaohe and Yue Longtian's way of getting along is also very strange, the two of them stay in the same room, but when they practice, Jiang Li can see a trace of connection between the two of them, and this trace of connection is not the result of dual cultivation.

  Jiang Li stroked her chin, "What kind of connection do they have?"

  "Master, what did you find?" Yuanyuan leaned over at this time.

  Jiang Li said, "Ren Xiaohe and Yue Longtian are staying together now, but I can see that the two of them don't have that kind of relationship, but there is a wonderful connection between them." Yuanyuan blinked her eyes, "They can't be brothers or sisters, right?" After all, isn't a normal connection just a family connection

  ?
  Jiang Li shook her head, "It's not like that."

  At this moment, Fifth Sister couldn't help guessing, "It's not family affection, it's not love, is it friendship?"

  Jiang Li continued to shake her head, "Friendship won't allow two people to connect."

  At this moment, Yuanyuan suddenly asked, "Are they all reborn? Or are they all time travelers?" This

  sentence seemed to remind Jiang Li.

  Jiang Li withdrew her mental power, her face was a little ugly.

  "What's wrong, sister?"

  "Sister, what happened?" Yuanyuan and Fifth Sister asked Jiang Li at the same time, and Liang Yuanxu and Lu Feng also looked at her at the same time.

  At this moment, Jiang Li had an indescribable expression on her face, "Why do I have the feeling that they are the same person."

  The same person?

  They are obviously two different people, but why does Jiang Li think they are the same person?
  "Elder Sister, do you mean that they were taken away by one person at the same time? But who would be so powerful?" Yuanyuan's eyes widened.

  At this time, Jiang Li suddenly rolled up the four of them and returned directly to the space. At this time, they saw from the screen in the space that their villa in the Jingdong base was suddenly smashed through by a huge boulder falling from the sky.

  If they hadn't returned to the space, they would have been crushed to death by now.

  "I see!" Jiang Li curled her lips and smiled.

  "What's wrong? Sister-in-law, what's going on?" Lu Feng felt that he hadn't reacted yet.

  Jiang Li smiled and said, "Those two protagonists should be occupied by Shui Lanxing's rules of heaven." "

  So that's why she is so ambitious?" "

  Why does he feel so horrible about this matter?

  If he tells this to the deputy team, will the deputy team be afraid?

  " Rather than saying that she wants an empire, it is better to say that she wants a piece of heaven and earth like Yuntian Continent, which does not have any rules of heaven. "Jiang Li sighed.

  "It turned out to be like this!" "Liang Yuanxu looked at Jiang Li at this time, "Master, can you beat him?" "

  It won't work on Shuilanxing, but if they get to Yuntian Continent, there should be no problem." "Jiang Li raised her eyebrows, "It is estimated that in the future, he will liquidate the property we left on Shuilanxing. "

  Jiang Li immediately called Jiang Yuheng over and told him about this matter.

  Jiang Yuheng didn't even think that the truth would be like this. If Ah Chen knew about this matter, would he feel uncomfortable?

  However, Jiang Yuheng knew that this matter must not be hidden from Yu Fengchen, so he quickly told Yu Fengchen what Jiang Li had observed.

  What Jiang Yuheng didn't expect was that this incident seemed to have untied Yu Fengchen's heart knot. She was originally occupied by someone, so the original her was not a disguise.

  Yu Fengchen planned to go to Shuilanxing to seek revenge for the guy who occupied Ren Xiaohe's body, but was stopped by Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li.

  "Ah Chen, that's the law of heaven. Even if he doesn't have cultivation in Shuilanxing, he is still invincible. Unless he reaches Skyland, we have nothing to do with him." Jiang Li said seriously.

  Yu Fengchen frowned, he didn't expect that he still has no way to deal with that Heavenly Dao, he must never come to Yuntian Continent, otherwise he really wants to take actions to destroy Heavenly Dao.

  Now Yu Fengchen actually wanted to rescue Ren Xiaohe back, but both Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li told him that there should be no hope.

  After all, as long as Ren Xiaohe has a little consciousness, she will not be at the mercy of the rules of heaven, unless she completely loses her own consciousness, the current Ren Xiaohe and Yue Longtian should already be puppets of heaven.

  Yu Fengchen clenched his fists, is he still too weak now?
  No, he will never let that heaven go.

  Jiang Li sighed and said, "Achen, even if he arrives in the Sky Continent, you can't kill him. After all, he will exist forever in Shuilanxing." "Yes, Achen, the most you can do for this matter is to get Ren Xiaohe's body back." Jiang Yuheng sighed

  .

  "I don't know if her soul is still in her body." Jiang Li sighed. It would be fine if she was sleeping in her body. I'm afraid that the rules of heaven have crushed her soul body. After all, to the rules of heaven, it's just a thought.

  Yu Fengchen clenched his fists angrily, "We have nothing to do with him yet?"

  "He is the rule of heaven, and he controls the world. He wants everyone in that world to die, and no one can escape. However, when the end of the world began, he gave us a lot of convenience." Jiang Li knew that the reason why their group went so smoothly was inseparable from this heaven.

  "Well, this is true. We did go well before, and the invasion of aliens is not what he wanted." Yu Fengchen looked at

  Jiang Li and Jiang Yuheng, "Then how can I seek revenge from him?" "He will definitely come to

  Sky Continent again, and he will definitely have an answer to Lei Ting for what he did at the Jingdong base." Head, he took the initiative to ask for peace

  ?
  Then he has to show his sincerity. After all, Ren Xiaohe is Yu Fengchen's daughter-in-law no matter what. He can break up with Ren Xiaohe, but that is also under the condition of mutual consent, and the current situation is not Ren Xiaohe's voluntary at all, so Yu Fengchen absolutely does not allow this kind of thing to continue.

  Ren Xiaohe can only be Ren Xiaohe, and cannot be replaced by Ren He alone, and he does not allow others to occupy her body.

  Yu Fengchen directly went to practice again. He felt that this kind of thing happened, in fact, it was mainly because he was too weak. If he was strong enough, Tiandao would never dare to attack Ren Xiaohe.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 486 Ascension from Battle
  Next, Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li began to take the strange beasts of the Baimo Rainforest seriously.

  The two of them felt their shortcomings, mainly because they were not good enough in actual combat. And it's not just them, in fact, they are the same group of people.

  Although they had fought against zombies when they were on Water Blue Star, they were all at low levels. Later, when their levels were higher, fighting zombies was a one-sided killing, and there was no need for actual combat at all.

  The two of them called everyone together, but Yu Fengchen went to the cultivation tower to practice, this time he really lost his temper.

  Through the observation of Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li's mental power, the group of them jumped directly from the corner of the courtyard wall of the Lei Ting compound. It can be said that they jumped directly into the herd of alien beasts.

  Then they started a group battle!

  You must know that although there is a wall behind them, they are facing thousands of strange beasts in front, so their battle can be said to be very cruel.

  A group of people fought from mid-morning to night, except for healing potions and blood-enriching potions, they never even drank water.

  When they were really exhausted one by one, they were received into the space one by one by No. 13.

  After Jiang Li and Jiang Yuheng were taken in, they persisted for nearly an hour, and the two of them were taken into the space directly lying down.

  At this time, everyone was put on the grassland of the space by No. 13. After all, no one would come here under normal circumstances, and the area here is large.

  There are many people living in the whole space now, if they fall into the crowd in this state, it may cause panic, after all, the people in the whole space almost regard Lei Ting's people as gods now.

  A group of people just lay down on the grassland and fell asleep. When they woke up, they were all starved.

  At this time, No. 13 had already placed a dining table in front of them, and the table was full of delicacies.

  Everyone didn't have time to say more, and they all gobbled it up.

  After everyone ate and drank enough, they found that after the previous battle and their eight or nine hours of rest, their abilities had improved a lot.

  Jiang Yuheng told Yu Fengchen about their promotion. In fact, he was mainly worried that Yu Fengchen made a wrong judgment because of Ren Xiaohe's matter, and the gap between him and everyone widened.

  Yu Fengchen was upset and irritable in the cultivation tower, and had no intention of cultivating at all, so when Jiang Yuheng said something, he rushed back directly.

  After eating, everyone rested for a while, and then went on to find the strange beast again.

  It was still in that corner, although they killed no less than a thousand strange beasts yesterday, but now it is still crowded with strange beasts.

  As soon as a group of people went down, a frenzied battle started, especially Yu Fengchen, who could be said to be the kind who didn't care about the consequences.

  It wasn't until Jiang Yuheng dragged him aside and taught him a lesson that he returned to normal.

  Speaking of which, what happened to Ren Xiaohe was actually due to Feng Chen, if it wasn't for his estrangement during that time, Ren Xiaohe wouldn't have been enlightened.

  After all, with Yu Fengchen around, the laws of heaven will be restrained, and he doesn't have to be Ren Xiaohe, does he?
  The group of people still fought from mid-morning to midnight, and this time everyone fought longer than yesterday.

  After everyone was dragged back to the space one after another on the 13th, they still slept until the morning of the next day.

  In this way, Lei Ting's people fought for nearly ten days. Both Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li entered the Core Condensation Realm. As for the others, they also improved by about two levels. The number of strange beasts outside has become very small.

  You must know that in the past ten days, they have killed more than 10,000 strange beasts, and the strange beasts gathered here have been killed by them.

  In other words, if it weren't for the cheating device No. 13, everyone in Lei Ting wouldn't dare to fight until they completely lost their strength.

  The people in the inner courtyard of Wenchang College discovered that the strange beasts in the Baimo Rainforest had begun to retreat, but they obviously didn't fight, did they? Why did they start to retreat?
  The people of Wenchang Academy didn't know that this beast from the Baimo Rainforest was actually scared by Lei Ting's people, especially since everyone in Lei Ting had been promoted to the sixth or seventh level of Guiyuan Realm, and they were considered masters in the inner court.

  The Baimo Rainforest backed away. Although during the period when Lei Ting was fighting with the alien beasts, the alien beasts had sent masters over, but for some reason, those masters were soon besieged and then beaten up by Lei Ting's people. It was like this every time.

  The strange beasts have lost a lot of masters in the condensed core state, which also makes the strange beasts dare not send people there.

  During this period of time, No. 13 brought the puppet chefs, but they cooked a lot of roasted alien meat. Speaking of which, Lei Ting's people can improve so quickly. In fact, the key is that the energy in these alien meats is too sufficient, and No. 13 took out the crystal nucleus from the alien beasts, made it into seasoning, and blended it into the bodies of these roasted alien beasts, so everyone can be said to have improved without knowing it.

  After the alien beasts retreated, Wei Chen, the president of the Pingshan Club, came to visit. When he saw Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li, he was stunned.

  He was sure that ten days ago, these two people were definitely at the eighth level of Guiyuan Realm, but only ten days have passed, how come they have already been promoted to the Core Condensing Realm?

  This is too scary, right?
  "Your cultivation level..." When he said this, he saw Yu Fengchen and the others, and saw that each of them had improved by about two levels. He was stunned. "What kind of panacea did you Lei Ting take?" Jiang   Yuheng

  smiled   .

  Wei Chen thought for a while and said, "It's also thanks to you, if it was replaced by someone else, it might not be able to persist."

  After all, the healing potions sold by the Chixingmen earlier are unlikely to have any effect.

  Thanks to the people of Thunder, as long as they have enough healing potions and blood-tonifying potions, it is almost equivalent to getting the gold medal for avoiding death.

  Wei Chen stayed for a meal, and when he ate the roasted beast meat, he was completely shocked.

  "How did you do this? Why is the energy of this exotic animal meat so abundant?" Wei Chen was really stunned.

  Jiang Li told him what No. 13 did, and Wei Chen said that when he got back, he would try to catch strange beasts.

  It is said that practicing by eating food is really much easier than meditating quietly.

  During this period of time, Ren Xiaohe and Yue Longtian have not left Shuilanxing. It is estimated that the rules of heaven also know that they have done something wrong, and they don't know what he is thinking about.

  Jiang Li and Jiang Yuheng were promoted to the Core Condensation Realm, and the speed was really increased too fast. This incident directly shocked the entire academy, and the two of them also entered the eyes of all the students in the academy in this way.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 487 The Temptation of Benefits 1
  "Look! That's the pair. A group of students who just entered the school were at the fourth or fifth level of Guiyuan Realm. It's been a long time, and they have already entered the Core Condensation Realm." "Aren't they amazing?" "That's right, a tree is taller than a forest, and the wind will destroy it!" "I don't know if they will be invited away by the elders?" Aren't those people with   excellent

  qualifications

  all   invited   away   by   the   elders   ? And after you left, some never heard from again.   In fact, everyone has some suspicions in their hearts, but there is no real evidence.   And at this moment, Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li were really being brainwashed by an elder. Anyway, what this elder meant was that after joining the elder group, there would be many benefits and resources.   But Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li were unmoved at all. The two of them were very persistent. They didn't want to leave Leiting, and they didn't need too many resources!   These words are a bit like a slap in the face of the elders group. After all, the top student has not improved at all since he joined the elders group. Now they are advertising the benefits of joining their elders group. The benefits are really not obvious at all.   It can be said that the elder returned without success, and when he left, his face was very ugly.   Jiang Li and Jiang Yuheng looked at each other. The two of them really knew what that elder was thinking in their hearts. It seemed that they had taken a fancy to their bodies or crystal cores, right?

  "Husband, we may have to be careful next time!" Jiang Li felt the dark aura in the elder's heart.

  "Well, pay attention to these elders, I guess they might jump over the wall in a hurry." Jiang Yuheng felt that the obvious means would not work, and they probably would use some means secretly.

  At night, Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li activated the formations in the entire Lei Ting compound, and then went directly back to the space to rest.

  In other words, in their compound, under normal circumstances, except for the patrolling puppets, no one would rest here, and everyone would go directly into the space to rest.

  After all, there is a cafeteria in the space, the scenery is beautiful, and there is their comfortable dormitory, and it is safe, so everyone is really happy to stay in the space.

  Lei Ting's people slept very comfortably that night, but those who wanted to break into Lei Ting had encountered difficulties this night.

  There were about 20 or 30 people who wanted to break into the thunder that night, ten of them were trapped in the illusion, and the rest were all trapped in the trap. They were almost exhausted and paralyzed all night, and they didn't get out of the trap.

  The next day, when Jiang Li and the others woke up, they knew about it.

  Then they discovered that these people were all hidden guards in the academy.

  Jiang Li and Jiang Yuheng let these people out, but they didn't see them. These people's abilities are still very high. If they met them, Jiang Li was really worried that she and Jiang Yuheng might be trapped by them.

  Jiang Li and Jiang Yuheng told everyone about this matter, and everyone agreed that they would not go out during this time, so as not to be arrested.

  Next, the entire Leiting people were working hard to cultivate, but they didn't know that when they were not paying attention, Ren Xiaohe was teleported to Leiting's courtyard through the teleportation array.

  Ren Xiaohe didn't alarm anyone, and went straight out of the compound.

  By the time everyone received the news, she had already fallen into the hands of the elders, and the threatening letter had been delivered to Jiang Li and Jiang Yuheng.

  Jiang Li and Jiang Yuheng were able to carefully observe the entire Wenchang College with their mental strength. What they didn't expect was that Ren Xiaohe was not locked in the inner courtyard, but in a dungeon in the outer courtyard.

  At this moment, Ren Xiaohe is still that Tiandao Ruler, isn't he very powerful?

  Jiang Li was also a little skeptical, "Husband, isn't that Tiandao trying to use the elders to deal with us?"

  Jiang Yuheng felt that there was a possibility, "I can't rule out this possibility. His ability is much stronger than those elders, so it's not easy to be arrested now." The possibility of their cooperation is not ruled out.

  Yu Fengchen also received the news at this time, but Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li didn't intend to let him go. After all, there were too many unknowns about Ren Xiaohe, and they were afraid that Yu Fengchen would be hurt. They would never allow this.

  Yu Fengchen was very depressed. After all, he had no mental power, so when Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li teleported away, he didn't know where they went.

  Yu Fengchen also knew that the elders would always trouble Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li, so he didn't dare to run around, so as not to implicate Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li again.

  Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li teleported directly to that prison cell invisibly. What they didn't expect was that shortly after the two of them teleported over, an elder came to chat with Ren Xiaohe.

  Ren Xiaohe was not arrested by these elders on purpose, and she didn't know that Jiang Li and Jiang Yuheng were targeted by the elders of Wenchang College because of their fast cultivation.

  Right now, the elder is looking for Ren Xiaohe, but Ren Xiaohe's attitude is not that good.

  "What do I have to say to you? Why did you arrest me?" "

  We arrested you to lure Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li over here. As long as you cooperate with us obediently, I promise to let you go safely in the end." "Hmph, there is no benefit, don't expect me to cooperate!" Ren Xiaohe is now the law of heaven

  .

  However, Ren Xiaohe wanted to know what these people were going to do.

  "What benefits do you want?" the elder asked directly.

  Ren Xiaohe snorted coldly, "You can't give me what I want." What can a small academy elder afford?
  It's not that she underestimated him, this guy at most gave her some medicine or something, but did she care about it?

  Although she had some conflicts with Lei Ting, none of Lei Ting's stores on Shui Lanxing had been withdrawn, and it was easy for her to buy some potions with good effects.

  It's not that she underestimated this elder, the medicines in this piece of Yuntian Continent are not as effective as the low-level medicines in Lei Ting's hands.

  Just like that, still want her to betray Lei Ting and cooperate with them? Isn't that an idiot's dream?
  Ren Xiaohe is very practical now, if she wasn't afraid that Yu Fengchen would kill her, she would have thought of Lei Ting to talk to them a long time ago.

  Seeing Ren Xiaohe's reticent look, the elder went crazy, "You Leiting people, don't be too arrogant, no matter how powerful you are, as long as our academy sends out some words, the entire Sky Continent will deal with you Lei Ting." The reason why Xiao He wants to use Thunder to attack an empire is because the temptation of profit is really powerful

  !
  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 488 The Temptation of Benefits 2
  Neither Jiang Yuheng nor Jiang Li expected that Ren Xiaohe would resist this elder's temptation so firmly, and firmly rejected him.

  This made the two of them have a good impression of this Tiandao rule.

  However, this doesn't mean that they can approve of this person occupying Ren Xiaohe's body.

  After the elder left, after a long time, Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li quietly appeared in front of Ren Xiaohe.

  Ren Xiaohe was shocked, she did not expect these two people to appear so mysteriously.

  Jiang Li didn't talk nonsense, and directly grabbed Ren Xiaohe's arm, "Leave with us!" They are not yet suitable for confronting the entire Wenchang College, and some things still need to be taken slowly.

  Ren Xiaohe didn't resist either. After she knew what the elder meant, she wanted to leave, but she didn't expect Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li to come so soon.

  Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li took Ren Xiaohe and teleported back to Lei Ting's compound, Ren Xiaohe's eyes widened.

  You must know that she doesn't know how to use this kind of teleportation method, but how do these two people know how to use it?
  As soon as they came back, Yu Fengchen had already rushed over.

  When Yu Fengchen saw Ren Xiaohe, he teleported in front of her, and then stretched out his hand to grab her neck. He said sharply, "Has she been killed by you?" Ren Xiaohe knew that the other party already knew that she was not the original owner, so he hurriedly said, "No, no, I didn't kill her!" When Yu Fengchen heard this, he threw her aside directly, "Tell me, how can I bring her back." At this time, the law of heaven said, "Even if she has never loved you, you still want her?" Yu Fengchen was still very hurt when he heard this,

  "

  Impossible

  !

  "

  "She really never loved you, she just took advantage of you." The rules of heaven are telling the truth. Ren Xiaohe has never been in love with Yu Fengchen from the very beginning. Although she was born with the intention of living with Yu Fengchen, she still didn't fall in love with Yu Fengchen at that time. Otherwise, why did she say that the halo of the heroine is very strong?

  You must know that the only person who can attract the heroine is the one with the halo of the heroine.

  Jiang Li asked Tiandao at this time, "Is it because of the halo of the heroine?"

  "That's right!"

  "Our Lei Ting can provide you with some help, but you must return Ren Xiaohe and take away the halo of the heroine from her." Jiang Li looked at the rules of Tiandao seriously.

  Speaking of which, the rules of heaven are only spiritual at this moment, and have not become the real master of heaven, so Jiang Li is not afraid of him.

  The Rule of Heaven thought for a while, "That's fine, but you have to know that if I want to choose a heroine, I must choose a strong female lead, so the person who replaces Ren Xiaohe may be your previous enemy." Jiang Li curled her lips, "You can do whatever you want

  !

  "

  There is still a halo in the hand of Tiandaorule, which is the halo of the heroine, "I'm leaving, I will use your enemy's body to meet you next time."

  Jiang Li narrowed her eyes slightly, who is her enemy?
  Lin Ran? Lin Ran is dead!
  Zhang sisters? They are dead too!

  Even Yan Yu is now in a deep sleep, this woman is very likely to be used.

  Then there is Yin Xiangxiang. As for the others, Jiang Li really doesn't think that others will become her enemies.

  Even for that Qin Yan who seduced her husband, this woman never showed up at all from the time she committed the crime to the accident, so Jiang Li didn't think they were enemies.

  After all, Jiang Li thought she was very good to that Qin Yan.

  The rules of heaven left with the halo of the heroine. When he returns this time, he will not only change the heroine, but also the heroine.

  It is best to oppose Jiang Li and Jiang Yuheng. In this way, it will be easier to realize his wish to establish an empire.

  After all, having a strong opponent will make you stronger.

  At this moment, the rules of heaven are only thinking about the various factors of the conflict between the heroine and the woman in the story, and have completely forgotten that Jiang Li said that she would help him.

  If it is a stranger, Jiang Li may provide more help, but if it is Jiang Li's enemy, Jiang Li is willing to provide greater help, that would be strange.

  Tiandao had already forgotten this level of relationship. He had already returned to Jingdong Base to choose a suitable hero and heroine. As for the original male protagonist, Yue Longtian, he was directly given up by Tiandao for this reason, which was a blessing in disguise.

  Ren Xiaohe woke up, she was only thinking about Qin Yan's accident, she wanted to see Qin Yan again, but Yu Fengchen told her that a long time had passed, Ren Xiaohe was stunned.

  how come? How could time have passed so long? After such a long time, why did she have no memory at all?

  Yu Fengchen sighed, Ren Xiaohe also knew about the halo of the heroine, she knew it from Yu Fengchen's mouth, that Tiandaoruru actually snatched her body, which made her very angry.

  However, she also knew that she couldn't provoke that person, and her body became a little weak because of being occupied by the rules of heaven, so Yu Fengchen directly took the loyalty potion, fed it to Ren Xiaohe, and brought her into the space. Anyway, for a long time, it was impossible for Yu Fengchen to let her leave the space again.

  Ren Xiaohe was shocked when she entered the space. Now she finally knows what the biggest secret of Lei Ting is.

  It turned out to be such a big secret base!

  It's also fortunate that Ren Xiaohe has no ambitions now, and it's not the rule of heaven, otherwise, I guess he will have something to think about now.

  Yu Fengchen directly brought Ren Xiaohe to his own apartment. He knew that if Ren Xiaohe and his parents were stuffed together now, he was really worried that they would have some conflicts. If they were separated, it would probably be better.

  In the next period of time, the elders of Wenchang Academy calmed down a bit. Jiang Li and Jiang Yuheng had no idea that a pair of elderly princes and concubines from the Wenchang Empire came to the academy, and they were the ones who had their eyes on Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li's bodies and planned to take them away.

  Speaking of which, this pair of princes and concubines can be regarded as big figures who have left a strong mark in the history of the Wenchang Empire.

  Otherwise, the monarch of the Wenchang Empire would not have been thinking about keeping them, after all, they are very loyal to the entire Wenchang Empire.

  The reason why these two came here was because Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li did not cooperate with the elders to join the elders.

  If the two of them didn't join the Presbyterian Church, the Presbyterian Council would have no way to dispatch them, and there was no way to take them away from Wenchang Academy, and then take the opportunity to plot against them.

  Speaking of which, the entire Wenchang Empire can be said to have fallen into an aging state, even the high-level officials of the empire. Now, the monarch has promised to arrange a body for anyone who has made contributions to the empire, so not only the princes and concubines, but many people lined up behind them.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 489 Seizing House 1
  Wei Chen from Pingshan Club had a great time cooperating with Lei Ting. On this day, he quietly found Jiang Yuheng by himself, and directly pulled Jiang Yuheng aside.

  "President Wei, what's the matter?" Jiang Yuheng asked Wei Chen when he saw Wei Chen with a serious expression.

  "President Jiang, haven't you received any news yet?" Wei Chen frowned, thinking that Jiang Yuheng and the others are all freshmen, it's normal for them not to get any news.

  "What's wrong?" Jiang Yuheng asked suspiciously.

  "Everyone has spread the word now that Prince Zhe and Concubine Zhe of the Empire are here."

  Jiang Yuheng looked puzzled, and he had a little impression of these two people, "Aren't they very old?" "Yes, it's

  because they are so old that they suddenly appeared in Wenchang College, so everyone said they came to find him a future body." Wei Chen looked at Jiang Yuheng.

  "Brother Wei thinks they are coming after us?"

  Wei Chen sighed, "President Jiang, the most outstanding pair in the academy is you. I am very comfortable working with you and I don't want to change people!" Jiang Yuheng smiled. "Don't worry, we won't change people. No matter who it is, we will not compromise." He had never seen the color before, and he didn't have any doubts. After he drank it, he found that his mental strength had actually improved, and his mind was   abnormally

  clear   .   "This thing..." Wei Chen suddenly had a feeling that if he could drink two more doses of this potion, no one in this world would be able to take him away.   "How does President Wei feel about this thing?"

  "Okay, this stuff is great. I wonder if President Jiang can sell me some. I promise I won't let anyone know." Wei Chen knew that this news must not be exposed, so as not to remind the prince or princess.

  Jiang Yuheng directly gave Wei Chen two more, "President Wei drinks two more and it's almost enough. This is my gift to President Wei. Thank you for reminding President Wei!" Wei Chen was immediately happy, "Then I will not be polite

  !

  " Even Wei Chen is afraid that he will be taken away, after all, there are too many old guys in this empire.

  Moreover, there are many elders in Wei Chen's Pingshan Society, so Wei Chen knows a lot of news, so he is very disgusted with the matter of taking the house.

  After Wei Chen left, Jiang Yuheng told everyone about this matter. Speaking of which, he and Jiang Li are fine, they are a husband and wife with strong mental strength, and it is foolish for others to want to take them away.

  But other people are different. The mental power of other people is very ordinary, just like normal people. If someone really wants to take them away, it is really easy.

  Jiang Li took out the wisdom potion, distributed five to each of them, and asked them to take it for a while, especially Yuanyuan and Fifth Sister, both of whom had good aptitudes, and there were very few women even in the inner courtyard of this college, so she was very worried that they would be targeted.

  In the following time, Fifth Sister and the others took the five wisdom potions one by one, and they all felt that their spiritual power had improved a lot, but compared with those with psychic abilities, they were still far behind.

  "I feel so energetic now, and I can see clearly the 500-meter radius around our Lei Ting compound." Fifth Sister was excited. As expected, the more you use this potion, the better the effect. She decided to drink more of this potion in the future, maybe she can develop a mental power.

  "I hope that the person who seizes the house will not find me!" Yuanyuan also made a prayer gesture.

  No. 13 smiled when he saw this scene, "We, do you need to be so careful?"

  "Why not?" Lu Ye glared at No. 13.

  "I said that each of you is the host of the subspace. Do you think the subspace is just a decoration? With the protection of the subspace, how could you be taken away?" No. 13 said angrily.

  Even if they are dead, their master can revive them through the friend system, how could they be taken away?
  This kind of thing doesn't happen to them.

  Jiang Li's eyes lit up when she heard what No. 13 said, "It's good that they can't take us away, but everyone should be careful." Lu Ye couldn't help but said at this moment, "I know they can't take us away, so I'm relieved, but now I'm a little bit tempted to seduce them, what should I do

  ?

  "

  Lu Ye was depressed, he suddenly felt that his aptitude was too low, what should he do?
  Jiang Yuheng looked at Yu Fengchen at this time, "Ah Chen, don't bring your siblings out during this time." "

  Don't worry, I don't plan to let her come out again." Yu Fengchen really didn't intend to let Ren Xiaohe out of the space again.

  Jiang Li looked at the crowd at this time, "I think we should upgrade our space level during this period of time. I think the higher the space level, the more functions it must have." "This is possible. I think the higher the level, the less likely we are to be taken away." When Yu Fengchen said this, he couldn't help but think of a question. If the Heavenly Law of Shui Lanxing wanted to take them away, would it be an easy thing

  ?
  After all, he took away Ren Xiaohe very easily.

  Speaking of which, the points in everyone's space are still accumulated a lot, and it's not bad to improve it now.

  Around this time, they don't plan to leave the Leiting compound.

  Jiang Yuheng directly sent a message to Wei Chen from the Pingshan Society, telling him that the people from Lei Ting were going to retreat collectively. If he needed medicine, he had better come here to get it now. It is estimated that he will not see people from Lei Ting in the next ten days or so.

  As soon as Wei Chen received the news, he ran over immediately. He directly traded a large amount of potions with Jiang Yuheng. Jiang Yuheng also gave him a storage bag, which made Wei Chen very happy. This thing is good. He held it in his hand, and it was unobtrusive. No one knew that he had traded such a large amount of potions with Lei Ting again.

  After Wei Chen left, all the formations in the entire Leiting compound were activated, and everyone in Leiting returned to their respective spaces, and they were about to upgrade their spaces.

  Jiang Li stayed in her own space. She first learned all the things she could learn, and then her space was directly upgraded by two levels. You must know that her space was raised to level 50 before, but things after level 35 could not be seen at all, but this time after she raised to level 52, these things were displayed.

  Jiang Li carefully looked at these newly created things, and Jiang Li's eyes suddenly became round when she saw it.

  Guardian Pill?
  This thing turned out to be to protect one's spiritual consciousness from being taken away... They

  really wanted to do whatever they wanted, and gave them a pillow when they fell asleep. They needed this thing so much!

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 490 Duoshe 2
  Jiang Li is happy. There are a lot of things that come out after this, they all need, there are a lot of spells and elixirs, and there are also artifact sets. This is not bad, they need it very much now.

  After all, seeing that the Skyland Continent is no longer safe, it is impossible for them to work behind closed doors all the time, they still need to go out, and there are still necessary protections.

  Jiang Li bought the Guardian Pill first, and then called everyone in the group directly. She wanted to see if everyone had entered the upgrade state. After all, it usually took longer for her to upgrade than others, so it is best to explain some things to them clearly.

  As soon as Jiang Li spoke, the others rushed out to respond.

  "Sister-in-law, what's the matter?"

  "Daughter-in-law, what's the matter?"

  "Sister, I almost entered the upgrade state." "Master, I

  feel that you will definitely find us, so I have been waiting." "It's the

  first time to talk to everyone using this, and it feels amazing." Xiaofeng also came out to speak.

  "It's amazing. I only learned it under the guidance of Brother Ye." Yuan Sisi was also very excited.

  Mr. Jiang and Jiang Yimin also appeared.

  "What's the matter with Lily?" Grandpa has always spoken very gently. Since he didn't care about the affairs of the Jingdong Base, Mr. Jiang's current abilities have improved very quickly, and he is now very happy.

  "My level has increased by two levels now, and the trading shops after level 35 have all been opened. Now I have a protective pill here, and I want to give it to everyone before retreating. This thing is to protect our own consciousness, and it will not let others take it from us."||
  Jiang Li introduced the Guardian Pill, and then directly gathered all the people in the meeting room of the space, and then she distributed a Guardian Pill to each of Lei Ting's people. As for Feng Chen, she directly sent two. She had a feeling that even if Ren Xiaohe was not the heroine now, Yu Fengchen would not be able to trap her.

  Jiang Li took another look at the artifact set, and now she can only see the artifact sets of level 1 to level 3, and the price is not high. However, as far as
  everyone's ability level is concerned, the highest level of artifact set can only be used, because there are level restrictions for level 2 and level 3.

  Jiang Li distributed a set of artifact suits to everyone, and then watched everyone recognize the artifact dripping blood. This artifact can be different from the previous equipment. The artifact can sink directly into the dantian, and it doesn't need to be worn outside to work.

  Now, everyone can wear whatever clothes they want in the future, and it doesn't affect everyone's defense.

  After posting the things, Jiang Li and Jiang Yuheng went back to the main room of the space. Jiang Li looked at Jiang Yuheng and said, "Husband, I can upgrade by learning the things in the trading shop, or you can try it too?" You must know that apart from Jiang Li's space, the trading shop in Jiang Yuheng's space is the most complete. Almost what Jiang Li has here, Jiang Yuheng will also have

  .

  "Okay, I'll try too." Jiang Yuheng directly hugged Jiang Li into his arms, "Daughter-in-law, we won't see each other for a long time." "

  And then?" Jiang Li hooked Jiang Yuheng's neck.

  "What do you think..." Jiang Yuheng carried Jiang Li back to their bedroom, so he must be fed first!
  It was already a day later when Jiang Yuheng obediently went to level up. This time, Jiang Li still learned all the things that were just brushed out, and all that could be learned.

  This time, her space level was directly raised to level 60, but what made Jiang Li depressed was that there was nothing in the trading store after level 50.

  I don't know if it is a level limit, or there are enough things?

  Jiang Li doesn't know, but she has enough points now, she can directly upgrade to level 70 in ten days, Jiang Li directly chose this option.

  The entire Leiting compound was empty, and No. 13 was still patrolling the compound at the beginning, but later noticed that the people outside who entered the formation were too weak to be worthy of his inspection, so he also went directly back to the space and did not come out.

  Anyway, the people in the space treated him very well, and he didn't have to avoid them at all, so he wandered around in the space.

  On the fifth day of Jiang Li's closed-door retreat, No. 13 discovered that there was an extra little thing in the space.

  When the 13th flew to Little Little, Xiao Buxi greeted him excitedly, "Little Flying, Little Flying, do you know where Sister Lili is?" "Sister Lily?" No. 13 couldn't help swallowing, "Are you a friend of Lily?" Sister, and Sister Yuanyuan, they have no news for a long time, Xiaoya really wants to miss

  them

  .

  So after her space level was improved, there was an extra teleportation array in her space, a teleportation array that could be teleported here, and she could smell it as soon as she got here, there was the breath of Sister Lily and the others in this space.

  "I'm No. 13, and I'm your sister Lily's space manager. This world is your sister Lily's space." Thirteenth introduced.

  "Really, so I guessed right. This is really Sister Lily's space. Where is Sister Lily? I miss her." Xiaoya really misses Jiang Li so much, otherwise there wouldn't be only one teleportation array when the space improved.

  "She is in retreat, and she is expected to come out in five days. You should stay here for a while, go, I will find you a place to live." On the thirteenth, he took Xiaoya directly to the dormitory area of ​​the Lei Ting people, and he found a vacant room for Xiaoya.

  Speaking of Xiaoya's arrival, No. 13 had an idea. He took a look at this huge space, and asked, can he build a trading hall in this space, and those who want to buy or sell things can gather them in the trading hall.

  Thirteenth thought his idea was great!
  So he didn't wait for Jiang Li to come out at all, and started preparing by himself. The trading hall, No. 13, planned to be built directly next to the bamboo forest. There happened to be a large open space next to the bamboo forest, and the place was really not small. This area was next to the small lake on one side, the bamboo forest on the other side, and the mountain on the other side.

  As long as some formations are built on the side of the bamboo forest, anyone who comes to the trading market will not affect the lives of everyone in the space.

  On the thirteenth, he took a look at the trading shop in the space. Among the trading items that were just picked up in the trading shop, there was a kind of villa law house, the highest level of which was only brushed to level three. He directly created a villa law house, and then threw it directly on the open space to make it bigger.

  The villa has a total of five floors. Except for the top room which is used as a lounge, the lower four floors are all trading halls.

  On the thirteenth, a few puppets were created and asked them to act as receptionists on the fourth floor, and they also placed all the items in the trading shop in the trading shop. Of course, it still looks like a trading screen, after all, only in this way can supply on demand be achieved.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 236 27
天災囤貨且修仙 / Stock up on goods during natural disasters and cultivate immortality 作者︰清酒微醺 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/287708.html Five years after the...
12K 164 6
天灾文炮灰女看到弹幕后 / The cannon fodder of the natural disaster novel sees the barrage behind the scenes 作者︰金彩 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/294008.html Lin...
5.9K 110 21
I just practiced the infrastructure game The infrastructure mad girl who reached the full level was suddenly pulled into another world with the full...
25.2K 449 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...