Love & Affection

By princessmick_

Bria Murchison is a young girl in her 20's. She's been through hell & back dealing with people in & out of he... More

☮Sneak Peek☮
☮1☮
☮2☮
☮3☮
☮4☮
☮5☮
☮6☮
☮7☮
☮8☮
☮9☮
☮10☮
☮11☮
☮12☮
☮13☮
☮14☮
☮15☮
☮16☮
☮17☮
☮18☮
☮19☮
☮20☮
☮21☮
☮22☮
☮23☮
☮24☮
☮26☮
☮27☮
☮28☮
☮29☮
☮30☮
☮31☮
☮32☮
☮33☮
☮34☮
☮35☮
☮36☮
☮37☮
☮38☮
☮39☮
☮40☮
☮41☮
☮42☮
☮43☮
☮44☮
☮45☮
☮46☮
☮47☮
☮48☮
☮49☮
☮50☮

☮25☮

2.1K 68 2
By princessmick_

August POV (6.27.14)

I'm hype as hell I got a chance to come to the BET awards. Of course, I'm bringing my baby. That's one reason I'm hype. Another is cause she finally ready meet my peoples. I've told them ahead of time cause they can be... Crazy lol. But right now, we just landed in LA. Well, we just got settled into the hotel. My baby don't feel good, for whatever reason.. She won't tell me but ima find out.

Me: "Bria!" She walked in the room & crawled beside me. "What's wrong wit you?"

Bria: "I don't want you to be in anything."

Me: "Whatchu talkin' bout?"

Bria: "... Trey, he's gonna be there & ion wa-"

Me: "First off, ion give a shit if he was in this damn room, right now. As long as he don't say no dumb shit we straight."

Bria: "Ion understand why yall don't just make up."

Me: "It ain't shit to make up. We don't agree & ion like da way he handle shit, so fuck dat."

Bria: "But Aug, not everybody has the same mindset as you."

Me: "I know."

Bria: "So forgive him." She started kissing my chest up to my neck. "For me.."

Me: "Answer's still no." She huffed & rolled her eyes. "Why it matter so much?"

Bria: "Cause it's petty as shit. Yall were like brothers & yall bound to see each other in crossing so yall should make up."

Me: "Were. As in past tense."

She got up & crossed her arms.

Bria: "My uterus hurts." She whined. "Periods suck ass."

Me: "C'mon man! Ion wanna hear dat shit!"

Bria: "Then stop listening."

Me: "Keep playin."

Bria: "Whatcha gone do? You can't fuck me cause I'm on my PERIOD!" She laughed.

I hit her ass with a pillow & she just looked at me. Her facial expressions was funny as fuck too.

Bria: "Ion like you."

Me: "I said Ian wanna hear dat shit."

She took the pillow & hit me with it. Since we the big ass kids we are, we fought each other with pillows until the feathers were everywhere.

Bria: "You childish as shit. I hope you don't think I'm ready clean all this shit up."

Me: "Nah but yo ass gone help. Ian do this alone."

Bria: "But you started it. Plus I wanna go eat."

Me: "Gimme kiss."

She pulled me to her & kissed me. She got up then skipped happily out the room.

Me: "Jesus be wit her."

Bria POV

LA is definitely hot. It's beautiful outchea tho. Nothing but good vibes. The hotel we staying at is right by the beach & I couldn't sleep cause August was all over the place, so I decided to walk the beach. I sat close to the water & just thought. My life is so fucked up.. And amazingly I found somebody that loves me no matter what. That's all god.

Yes, I'm still emotionally destroyed. And I know I don't express that side of my feelings like I should, instead of holding it in, but I just choose not to. I'm happy.. I am honestly a lot happier with August then I was with Corneal. That's all that matters, right? I shouldn't focus on the past.. Just move on.

?: "You bay watch na?"

I looked up to see August. He sat beside me & I laid my head on his shoulder.

Me: I couldn't sleep."

August: "So you came to the beach.. To...."

Me: "Think."

August: "Bout what?" I locked our fingers.

Me: "My life.."

August: "Whatcha come up wit?"

Me: "It's a ride." I said in a chuckle. "Nah, on some real shit, I'm glad I met you when I did. I mean throughout all the bullshit, I got chu. I mean that."

August: "I got chu too. Even tho, you a asshole." I just looked at him. "I had to.. It was getting to mushy."

Me: "You make me sick." I laughed. "So do you have your tour ready?"

August: "Slight. I gotta figure out the number of cities & when ima kick it off."

Me: "I think you should kick it off in August." He smirked.,

August: "Why?"

Me: "Your name & it's the end of the summer. Give people something to do."

August: "Maybe."

Me: "Ain't no damn maybe. It's a yes because I'm always right." He laughed.

August: "Whatever."

*BET awards*

August POV

Today we doing this award show. We look damn good, if I do say so myself. Nah but we going in together, walking the carpet together.. Allat. When we pull up, it's people everywhere. T got out & shut the door, cause I wanted to talk to Bria.

Me: "Beybeh." She looked at me. "We on a hella good streak, right now.."

Bria: "Oh lord, what you did?"

Me: "Nothing. I'm just telling you cause sometimes you act crazy as hell. And since my performance got-"

Bria: "August, I get it. It's a show. Nothing serious."

Me: "Good, let that replay in yo head cause ion want you to spaz on me." She laughed & leaned over.

Bria: "You look good in blue. Well... You look good in everything." She peck my lips.

Me: "Thank you beybeh. You look good too, la small ass."

Bria: "Leave me alone." She pouted.

Me: "I'm playing, you ready?" She nodded.

I tapped on the window & T opened the door. I let her step out first, just so I could smack her ass. It's not normal fa her ass to be that fat & she so lil. I mean half of her weight come from her ass.. The other half come from her head, lol. Nah, fa'real tho. After she got out, I got out. I grabbed her hand & we started to walk the carpet. Everybody was yelling out our names but we kinda ignored them.

??: "August!" Somebody yelled.

I stopped & we walked to them. When we got there, they instantly asked about us.

Interviewer: "You two look gorgeous, as always."

Me/Bria: "Thank ya."

Interviewer: "So are yall together or was it just a color scheme?" I smiled & looked at Bria.

Bria: "Um.. We're together." She smiled.

Interviewer: "Is this a confirmation?"

Bria: "Yes sir, it is." She said looking at me.

Interviewer: "Well, yall are adorable. Well you be performing tonight, August?"

Me: "Yes, I will."

After we finished talking to him, we went inside the building & chop it up with some people til it's time for it to start. I got 4 nominations so I'm hype about that.

While everybody performing & what not, Bria over here talking bout people & shit.

Me: "*chuckles* you are so mean."

Bria: "I'm not.. I'm just stating facts. She know she can't fit in that dress." I just shake my head.

Me: "Ian taking yo ass nowhere else."

She just look at me & I laugh. When it came time for me to go get ready, I took her ass with me.

Bria: "Mhm." She said looking at my stylist.

Me: "What?"

Bria: "What what?"

Me: "See, dats dat retard shit." She laughed.

Bria: "Just go get dressed."

She sat on the lil couch in the dressing room & grabbed her phone out her purse. My stylist gave me my outfit & walked out, then turned back to me.

CoCo: "You have 13 minutes."

Me: "Thanks C Money." She smirked then walked out.

Bria: "You have 13 minutes.. Is the bitch tryna die?" I shook my head & went to get dressed.

Me: "She's nice Bri."

Bria: "The bitch is a flirt."

Me: "No she ain't, you just don't like females for one & hate any females that I'm around."

Bria: "Cause I know how they think. And ion like how her ass look at you. She be staring to long. Then smirking & blushing & shit, like sit down."

Me: "It's not her fault I naturally make females nervous." She laughed.

Bria: "You really trying me, keep playing, you'll die in yo sleep from chocking off yo blood." She said in a laugh.

I peeped around the corner & looked at her. She was scrolling & laughing. Her ass crazy fa'real.

Me: "I love you."

Bria: "Keep that thought."

Me: "Crazy ass." I muttered.

I finished getting dressed & walked out. I put my chains back on & faced her.

Bria: "You look good." She said biting her lip.

Me: "Do I na?" I asked walking to her.

She crossed her legs & I put my arms on both sides of her. I pecked her lips twice & smiled.

Me: "See, made you nervous."

I started kissing her neck, just to tease her.

Me: "What we got?"

Bria: "Uh.. 2 minutes."

Me: "Damn." She laughed.

Bria: "Period." I just look at her. "*laughs* I'm not gone say it no more but yo faces be funny as shit."

Me: "Hehe hell, dat shit's nasty." She laughed.

Bria: "I'm done, I promise." She kissed me, but ian kiss back. "Kiss me back." She whined.

Me: "We ain't coo'." She pouted, poking her bottom lip out.

I kissed her & she kissed back. I pulled back & stood up straight. I pulled her up & held her hand. We walked out & as soon as we walked out I bumped into Trey.

Me: "My fault bruh."

Trey: "You good."

I started to walk off but Bria pulled me back. Then grabbed Trey & pulled him back.

Bria: "First off, nigga I know you seen me. Say hello."

Trey: "My bad, wassup Briiiiiiii." They hugged.

Bria: "Hey, second, can yall talk?" I looked at Trey & we started laughing.

It's funny cause we already talked about it or whatever so frfr we straight, that's still the homie.

Trey: "Nah, we straight."

Me: "Been straight fa a minute na, so stop whinin'." She pinched me. "Owe!"

Bria: "Sleep with one eye open, love." I sucked my teeth. "Anyway, I'll be in my seat, have fun.. Don't trip & I love you."

She kissed my cheek & tried to walk off but I pulled her back. I kissed her then peck her lips twice.

Me: "I love you too."

Bria: "Bye Trey."

Trey: "Peace out, Briiii."

Bria POV

My baby won 2 outta 4 awards! Words can't describe how proud of him I am! He's performance was amazing. Plus it included Trey so I know everybody gone be hype bout that, lol. We didn't go to the after show, cause our flight leave at 1 AM, so we gotta go get on that. So, ima hit yall back later because shawty gotta pack.

-----------------------------
Leave feedback😘
XOXO❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

801K 46.5K 32
When her ex-friend-turned-boyfriend reappears in her life, Anna must put her hurt and resentment aside to help him survive his withdrawal before he r...
645K 24.7K 67
Kayla, 17. She is trying to do what she has to do to provide for herself. Kayla's dad was always there for her, loved ANC cared for her, they had a g...
Lost In You By Kat

Teen Fiction

1.4K 94 31
✗ "I'm sorry," I choked, the tears spilling down my cheeks. He shook his head and pulled me closer again. "Don't be sorry, just work on getting bette...
271K 8.9K 18
Katey Williams is a very quite girl who doesn't talk. Why? You ask Well it maybe due to the fact that her father is abusive and so she hides away beh...