I earn points in the last days

By Thousand_Moon

我在末世赚积分 https://www.69shu.com/txt/9917597.htm https://m.xklxsw.com/book/176480/ Author: Li Xinyu COMPLETE NOT... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-430
431-440
441-450
461-470
471-480
481-490
491-502(END)

451-460

269 1 0
By Thousand_Moon

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 451 A Predestined Person 13
  Di Xiao felt pain for Xipu when he looked at Xipu.

  Di Xiao continued to observe for a while. He felt that Xipu must have been injured and poisoned. He sighed, first gave him the Bright Potion, then the Blood Tonic Potion, then dug out all the carrion on his body, and then used the Healing Potion.

  During this period, Xi Xueer almost screamed, but she knew that it was Di Xiao who was saving her brother, so she didn't dare to say anything, but just watched nervously.

  It didn't take long for Xipu to wake up completely, and he stood up quickly, and he directly bowed to Di Xiao to thank him for saving his life.

  To know his situation, even the elders of the elves would ignore him. If it wasn't for Di Xiao, he might die directly.

  Speaking of which, the two brothers and sisters had a very miserable life in the elves. Their father was originally the patriarch of the elves, but he died in a battle. The entire elves suffered a heavy loss in that battle, but Xipu knew that their elves were betrayed that time, and the person who originally betrayed the elves had now become the patriarch of the elves.

  Xipu's injury this time was a masterpiece of that person, and it was he who did not allow the clan elders to treat Xipu.

  Speaking of which, although Xi Pu and Xi Xueer can fly and wood-type spells, they are not that powerful. After all, when their parents died, they were still young, otherwise they would not have been bullied by the clan.

  Di Xiao really felt sorry for them. At night, he ran to the bottom of the tree house with the brother and sister. Di Xiao gave the brother and sister a strength potion. When the brother and sister found that they could smash rocks with a swing of their fists, both of them were stunned.

  Di Xiao laughed. If they hadn't collapsed the tree house, he would have given it to them a long time ago.

  The two brothers and sisters are really grateful to Di Xiao. You must know that as long as they have strength, the two brothers and sisters can protect themselves.

  When the three of them were talking quietly in the dark corner, Di Xiao heard some movement not far away.

  Moreover, the movement was obviously aimed at them, and the three of them hid directly in the corner.

  Soon three people came under the tree house of Xi Pu and Xi Xueer's family.

  "Young master, are we really going to do it?"

  "That guy Xipu is almost dead, and there is no cure for his poison. As for that woman Xi Xueer, who is so beautiful, I have fallen in love with her for a long time. Although I can't marry her, I can keep her as my slave girl."

  "Haha, when the young master doesn't like it, you can reward her to me."

  "That's easy to say!" The young master narrowed his eyes slightly.

  When a few people were about to go upstairs, Xipu jumped out from a dark corner, new and old hatred added, and he threw his fist at the three guys. The three guys didn't have time to react, and they were smashed into meat.

  Di Xiao saw that it was difficult, so he walked out. He took out a shovel and dug a big hole nearby, then buried the three people in it, and took out some flower seeds, so that Xipu, who was a little sluggish at the moment, would be born on top of the hole.

  He cleaned up all the traces in the vicinity, "Now we can only bet that when they come, others don't know." Xipu clenched his fists, "It must be the patriarch's order for them to come." Di Xiao looked at Xipu, "Do you

  want to

  take revenge now?" "You

  must strike while the iron is hot, don't you?"

  Xipu sneaked directly to the patriarch's tree house, and Di Xiao followed him directly because of worry.

  In other words, the patriarch of the elves still has a big heart, and there is not even a guard under the patriarch's tree house.

  In fact, they didn't know that the two people brought by the young master just now were the people who were originally guarding here, but they just did bad things and were dealt with in advance.

  Xipu directly released a kind of moth. After the moth sneaked into the patriarch's tree house, it took about a quarter of an hour before Xipu went up. He directly killed the patriarch and his wife. When he left, he directly set the big tree on fire.

  Speaking of which, his mother gave him that kind of moth, and his mother was forced to die. Before she died, his mother told him that that kind of moth could make people fall into a coma within a quarter of an hour.

  So he waited for a quarter of an hour before going in.

  Xipu and Di Xiao soon returned to their tree house, but when they saw the big package that Xi Xueer was about to deliver, they got into trouble.

  Di Xiao directly received it in her own space, "Let's go, hurry up, and set the tree house here on fire." No one should know that their siblings are all right.

  "Okay!" At this moment, Xipu was on the verge of breaking the boat. Anyway, he had already avenged him, so he felt very relieved.

  And now that there is no patriarch, those elders are more scheming than the other, and then the whole elf clan will be ruined. This can be regarded as their retribution for bullying their brothers and sisters all these years!
  The three of them just slipped out of the elves, but what's the next step?
  Now Xipu and Xixue'er's spell level is too low, and there is no way to put their wings away. If they run outside like this, they will easily be caught by outsiders.

  In the end, Di Xiao decided to capture the subspace on Xipu's body, and Xipu was stunned.

  You must know that with such a thing, he has a place to live, at least he is not afraid of being chased and killed.

  And after getting along for this period of time, Xi Xueer has fallen in love with Di Xiao, Xipu has made a decision, he has a space to stay outside alone, his safety is safe, but he can't keep his sister locked in his own space.

  So he made a bold decision. He talked to Di Xiao and asked Di Xiao if he would marry his sister?

  Di Xiao felt his heartbeat slowed down by half a beat. In fact, the moment he opened his eyes, he fell in love with Xi Xueer, but Xi Xueer was too beautiful, and she was also a holy elf, which made him a little bit discouraged.

  Now this good thing has come to his head, but he quickly thought of a problem, that is, he took Xi Xueer away, so it would be a bit difficult for them to see each other. So he told Xipu directly.

  Xi Pu smiled, "I know you are definitely not from this world, Di Xiao, I believe you will take good care of her." He

  saw love in the eyes of both of them, so under the auspices of Xi Pu, Di Xiao and Xi Xueer held a simple but sacred wedding.

  Di Xiao helped Xipu prepare a lot of things, and also helped him find several ways to get points, and then left with Xi Xueer.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 452 A Predestined Person 14
  Now everyone no longer envies Zhao Li, who took in his apprentice and adopted his daughter. What everyone envies now is Di Xiao, who has a beautiful little daughter-in-law.

  How could this guy be so lucky?
  How is it so good?
  Because a long time has passed, when Zhu Mo was called back, he was lying down and sleeping.

  It's also fortunate that he didn't take off his clothes, otherwise he would be ashamed if he came back naked.

  The world that Zhu Mo went to was a very ordinary place, but it looked very ancient. That place was really too barren. People ate food just like those in Africa, they ate together with the soil.

  It's really too pitiful, and fortunately he has the wood system, so he gave birth to some fruit trees.

  Then the people there regarded him as a god, and he was a little speechless. He just helped them grow fruit trees.

  The land here is mostly sandy land, which looks really barren, but it is still possible to plant some underground crops, such as potatoes and sweet potatoes.

  Zhu Mo helped the people here plant these things, and even helped to give birth to some.

  There are a lot of people here, and Di Xiao gave the subspace to a very kind prince. He mainly found that the prince wanted to improve the lives of people here, so he gave him the subspace, and then let him take the potion of strength.

  After all, after he leaves, who knows if the other princes will want to snatch the chance from him?
  Zhu Mo was busy giving birth to plants every day, so he lay flat every night, and it happened to be night when he came back, so he came back lying flat.

  Next, Qin Fang, Tao Jie, Li Wen and Xiaofeng all came back, and each of them had a nervous expression.

  It felt like all four of them had come from a war-torn world.

  Through questioning, they also knew that the four of them had indeed returned from the war-torn world.

  Qin Fang fell directly onto a battlefield. All the people on the battlefield were fighting for strength. Everyone on the battlefield was holding heavy swords or hammers. It can be said that flesh and blood flew everywhere. Qin Fang was completely stunned.

  What kind of world is this? At this time, someone slashed at Qin Fang with a sword. Before Qin Fang could react, he was dragged away.

  It was a little boy who pulled him away. This little boy was very fast. When he was pulled to a safe place, the little boy couldn't help scolding him, "What's the matter with you, how dare you run to the battlefield without strength?

  "

  According to the little boy, there are a total of six people on the battlefield, and they are fighting on their own, that's why Qin Fang was attacked.

  Qin Fang just felt speechless, the six parties are fighting each other, doesn't this mean that everyone will die?
  The little boy's name is Chong Ming, and he is an orphan. It's a pity that he doesn't have such a thing as strength, but his speed is very fast.

  He survived by relying on the battlefield, because no one cleaned up the corpses after the battlefield, and he just helped to clean up the battlefield and picked up some relics to get by.

  There are many orphans like him, and some of the powerful ones have been taken away by the big families. The remaining ones like him who are powerless can only live with such difficulty. Fortunately, his speed is fast, and it is easier for him to live than others.

  Qin Fang then looked at the life of this boy Chongming. At the end of the battle, everyone was indeed killed, but the one who fell in the end became the one with the right to speak in this world.

  After Liufang retreated, a large group of children rushed into the battlefield, it felt like those who were rushing to pick up rough stones.

  They rushed into the battlefield not only to grab relics, but also to dig pits and bury people in place.

  Chongming's speed was very fast, he directly found a big customer, and after putting away his things, he directly dug a hole to bury him.

  These children moved very fast, and when they retreated, there were quite a few earthen graves in the battlefield.

  I don't know how many people have been buried here forever!

  Then Qin Fang still followed Chongming, followed him to the city, sold what he had just obtained, and exchanged for some food.

  This kid Chongming is really good. He is still quietly helping an old man. According to Chongming, all the old man’s children were killed in battle, but one of the old man’s sons is a good friend with Chongming’s father, so Chongming will take care of the old man.

  Chongming was kind, but Qin Fang saw calculations in the old man's eyes, and the old man definitely had some way out.

  Qin Fang didn't let Chong Ming say anything, after they left, he sneaked in through the back door again.

  Then they discovered that the old man had a grandson, and his grandson was much bigger than Chongming, and even had strength in him, but in order not to let his grandson die, he kept hiding him, and it could even be said that all of their grandchildren were raised by Chongming.

  Chongming only felt that he was hurt. In fact, if he has strength and does not want to join the big families, he can pretend that he has no strength. People who dig holes and bury people can still live. After all, people with little strength pretend to be like this.

  Why is he hiding in the dark and doing nothing? Why do you have to rely on yourself?

  Qin Fang touched Chongming's head, "Xiao Ming, you are kind, but people may not appreciate it, and looking at the current situation, people treat you as a fool. There is really no need to care about them like this white-eyed wolf." Chongming nodded slightly

  .

  Qin Fang gave the subspace directly to Chongming. He liked the child very much, and then let him take the potion of strength.

  However, Chongming does not intend to enter the major families as cannon fodder.

  Qin Fang also supported him very much. After having space, it will be much easier for Chongming to continue living in this world.

  Chongming directly recognized Qin Fang as his brother-in-law. The two of them didn't get along for a long time, but their relationship was really strong.

  Knowing that Qin Fang would leave eventually, Chongming cried for a long time.

  After all, he was alone, and he really regarded Qin Fang as his elder brother, but when he knew that he could communicate through space, Chongming was much happier.

  Qin Fang sighed, that world is really too cruel for children, if you want to survive, you have to deal with those bloody corpses since childhood, it is really too cruel!
  After listening to Qin Fang's narration, everyone couldn't help sighing. They couldn't help but feel grateful for their experience before the end of the world. Although it was a bit miserable after the end of the world, all they met were good brothers, brothers who could lean on each other's backs. They were really lucky!
  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 453 Destined Person 15
  Everyone looked at Tao Jie at this moment, and Tao Jie was a little embarrassed to be looked at like this.

  "Ceramic, you also found a wife to come back, right?" Yu Fengchen looked at Tao Jie up and down.

  Tao Jie was stunned, "Someone came back looking for a wife?"

  "Yes, Di Xiao came back looking for a wife." Fifth Sister replied directly.

  Tao Jie shook his head, "I didn't find a wife back, my predestined person is a beast."

  Beast?
  Everyone looked at Tao Jie in astonishment.

  Tao Jie told everyone directly that he didn't know the name of the forest he fell into, it was very big anyway, and as soon as he fell into it, he was in the depths of the forest, and before he could recover, he was thrown down by a lion, and then he fought the lion directly.

  But Tao Jie found out that the lion didn't kill him, so he didn't kill the lion either. They fought for hundreds of rounds, and no one could do anything to the other. Then the lion said directly, "I won't fight, I won't fight with you anymore!

  " Lions can still talk?
  Isn't this world too fantasy?
  Tao Jie resisted the urge to swallow his saliva and asked, "You can talk?"

  The lion snorted coldly, of course he could talk, but he transformed into a young man.

  "I'll go! Are you a monster in the transformation stage?" Tao Jie looked at the lion in horror.

  The lion snorted coldly, "If it wasn't for the transformation, I would have eaten you a long time ago." He can't say anything now, after all, he has also transformed into a human being, and he always feels that eating will cause some psychological barriers.

  Looking at the lion, Tao Jie couldn't help asking, "Where is the human world? How long does it take to get out from here?"

  The lion looked at him amusedly, "This is a mountain of 100,000 miles. If you want to go to the human world, you will probably have to walk for two months." "My speed is very fast!" "Then you are as fast as my four legs?" Tao Jie thinks it should be his

  own

  speed

  .

  But fifteen days... Tao Jie felt that he had to go back within fifteen days.

  "What's your name?" Tao Jie looked at the lion.

  "Dashan!"

  "Dashan, my name is Tao Jie! I came here with a mission this time, and I have to find humans within a week. Is there really no way?" Tao Jie was very depressed.

  "You can regard me as a human being." Dashan raised his eyebrows, anyway, he is the only one within a radius of ten miles, and this is his territory.

  "You..." Can Dashan do it? It seems that when the fifth sister was brought by the sister-in-law, she directly photographed the subspace on a fox.

  Tao Jie smiled at this time and said, "Do you have any special products in this 100,000-mile mountain? If there are any special products, maybe I can give you a big benefit." Dashan looked at Tao Jie, "How big a benefit?" "A huge benefit!" Tao Jie raised his

  eyebrows

  .

  Da Shan looked Tao Jie up and down, "I see that your speed should not be slow, let me go!"

  Da Shan quickly ran in one direction, and Tao Jie followed closely beside him.

  Dashan found that Tao Jie's speed was not slow, and soon, Dashan took Tao Jie directly to a place in the forest, where there were many banana trees, and Dashan became a little cautious next.

  Tao Jie followed closely behind him, and then he noticed that this was a territory of monkeys. Under the leadership of Dashan, they went around eastward and westward, and they even went around to the back mountain of Monkey Mountain, and Dashan directly led Tao Jie into a cave.

  Tao Jie smelled a strong aroma, which was the aroma of monkey wine, but it was stronger than the one my sister-in-law bought from the trading store.

  Soon, Tao Jie saw a huge pool inside, which was full of monkey wine, and there were large and small wooden barrels beside it.

  "Hurry up and pick up a bucket, there will be patrols coming over in a while."

  Tao Jie had a lot of things that could hold wine, and soon, a large portion of the wine in the pool fell directly, and then Tao Jie walked away with a few wooden barrels.

  At this time, some monkeys found that they had entered the back of the mountain, and immediately started screaming.

  It can be said that in an instant, all the monkeys rushed towards the back mountain.

  Dashan hurriedly pulled Tao Jie and ran away. The two of them were very fast, but there were also some fast monkeys among them, and they chased after them.

  Dashan ran and complained, "You are too greedy, I will not be able to steal wine again after this."

  Tao Jie laughed, "I said it will be of great benefit, don't worry, it will definitely satisfy you, but I am not satisfied yet." Dashan took Tao Jie directly into a somewhat dark mountain, and soon Tao Jie noticed that the trees here are huge, and there are more bees

  .

  Soon Dashan directly dug out a hive, but if you ignore the bees behind him, you may feel that everything is fine.

  Tao Jie looked at those huge beehives and smelled the intoxicating fragrance, how could this one satisfy him?

  Tao Jie directly removed three large beehives with his hands, then put the beehives into the space, and continued running with Dashan.

  Da Shan was terrified, "It's over, it's a big disaster this time, just get ordinary beehives, why are you messing with their ancestors' beehives?" Even though he said so, Da Shan still took Tao Jie to run around in this 100,000-mile mountain. They robbed a lot of monsters, especially the spiritual plants guarded by a few monsters were also stolen by the two of them in partnership

  .

  This time, the entire Hundred Thousand Miles Mountain was full of complaints, and thanks to their fast running, no one noticed their looks, and the Mountain was a ghost, he touched a kind of grass with a strange smell on his body, and those monsters couldn't identify it even if they wanted to smell it.

  The two of them have been messing around for three days, and when they returned to Dashan's territory, Tao Jie directly took pictures of the subspace to Dashan.

  Then he taught Dashan how to use it, and Dashan couldn't help swallowing when he entered the space.

  Especially after knowing the existence of the trading store, and then Dashan discovered that he can exchange points for hunting.

  And some prey body parts can be exchanged for a lot of points, such as wolf teeth, deer antler and so on.

  Dashan was excited, "Good brother, it really is a great opportunity."

  "That's natural, we are now a fighting friendship." Tao Jie patted Dashan on the shoulder, and then taught him how to use space.

  Dashan learned it very seriously. In the next period of time, Tao Jie let Dashan take the potion of strength. Speaking of which, Dashan's strength was already strong, and now it is even stronger.

  As for the awakening ability, Dashan decided to change it after he earned enough points. He must have the ability, and it would be best if he could breathe fire.

  When Tao Jie was about to leave, Dashan held him and cried for a long time. He finally had a partner who could make trouble together, and now he was about to lose it. And the most important thing is that those unlucky guys in Shiwanli Dashan have followed the traces of their troubles.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 454 A Predestined Person 16
  Tao Jie finally left, and Dashan regained his lion appearance, and cleaned up all the smells on his body.

  He didn't have time to be sad at all, because a large group of monsters came towards him.

  Fortunately, Dashan had already cleaned up the smell on his body, and he was lying lazily on the ground basking in the sun, so when the monster came, he couldn't help but feel a little jealous when he saw his comfortable appearance.

  But thinking about it, there really isn't anything good in this area of ​​the mountain, and they all realized it clearly.

  When the monsters asked Dashan if he saw the two humans, he casually pointed in a direction.

  Seeing the mighty team leaving, Dashan really didn't feel any psychological burden at all, he even excitedly left a message for Tao Jie, he deceived all the monsters that were chasing them down.

  In other words, when the two of them left, they left a lot of traces. When these monsters made a big circle, they would find that what they walked was just a circle..., um, a circle that can loop endlessly!
  Not long after Tao Jie came back, he saw Dashan's message. He was very relieved about Dashan's safety. After all, Dashan could enter the space at any time, and he also had healing potions and blood-enriching potions. Even if he was seriously injured, he would not be afraid.

  Everyone didn't expect that Tao Jie would come out with a predestined beast with fighting friendship in such a trip.

  Especially when Tao Jie brought out the monkey wine, everyone happily tasted it.

  Next is Li Wen and Xiaofeng.

  Li Wen said that his experience was very simple. He just fell into a world similar to that before the end of the world, but it made him feel psychologically uncomfortable. The place he landed was a killer training island, where fifty children who were only about six or seven years old were exiled. Those children were either abducted or deceived.

  None of them thought about why the adults who brought them would let them fight each other, and only one could survive in the end.

  When Li Wen went, the fifty children had just been released on the island, and the plane that brought them had just flown away.

  Li Wen just hid aside, he planned to see what these children would do?
  At this time, a child suddenly said, "Start with me, who will kill me?" The

  boy next to this child was anxious, "Xiaoyi, we all have to live, we will all live." "   Only one!" Xiaoyi sighed, "I don't want to live in this world anymore, so anyone of you can kill me.

  "   "Are we really going to kill people?" The person who spoke was a little girl about five years old. She looked petite, but she was very beautiful.   "It looks right, even if we don't fight each other, this small island will not be peaceful tonight." At this time, that little Yi looked towards the sea, and then the other children saw the densely packed crocodile heads in the sea.   Li Wen also noticed so many crocodiles, but what made him feel strange was that so many crocodiles were all silent now, not moving at all. They seemed to be waiting for something?   But what are they waiting for?   Li Wenwei narrowed his eyes. They should be waiting for the corpses of these children who killed each other, right?   Li Wen only felt that this killer organization was too cruel to the children.   Li Wen kept hiding his figure, when a child came out from the island, this child seemed a little bigger than the group.   He looked at these children, "If you don't fight now, they will soon send people to hunt you down." "   Are you..." A child looked at him and asked.

  "I was a survivor from the previous batch, and I was the only one who escaped being killed, but because I didn't kill anyone, they didn't want me, they just exiled me here." "Can we also be exiled?" "They only let one person live in each batch." The boy smiled, "Hurry up and start, they are coming." These six or seven-year-old children are still standing in place, are they going to fight

  each

  other

  ?
  But how could they kill people? Most of them are children of ordinary families, who originally lived under the wings of their parents, let alone killing people, even killing chickens.

  Some children started crying, and the crying seemed to be contagious, and all the children started crying.

  The boy sighed, "Don't even think about being rescued. This killer organization won't let you live outside the island. Even if you have a chance to go home, it will only bring disaster to your family. Going back means the death of the whole family, understand?" "I'm an orphan!" The youngest little girl said a little timidly

  .

  The boy sighed, "I am also an orphan now, and I want to survive. I promised the previous group of children that I will avenge them!" The group of children looked at the boy, and the boy said, "You can also choose the most powerful one to take revenge for you." The boy went straight to the back after

  speaking

  .

  Seeing the boy leave, the group of children fell into a dead silence. Some of them were a little ignorant, and they didn't know the concept of death at all, but now they were about to fall into this kind of predicament.

  At this time, on the sea, a yacht appeared behind the crocodiles. The people on the yacht held guns, and they were driving the crocodiles ashore.

  Li Wenwei narrowed his eyes. He really couldn't see these children being hurt. He planned to save these children.

  And when these children saw those people chasing the crocodile away, they rushed in one by one, and the direction was Li Wen's side. In this way, Li Wen directly put these children down, and then received them in his own space.   At this time, Li Wen took out the subspace and directly took pictures of this boy. This boy is called Shi Yi. He is really training himself in the direction of being a killer. Li Wen can only help him now.   (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 455 Destined Person 17
  Li Wen made the same choice as the others, and directly helped Shi Yi awaken his power. After Shi Yi knew the magical usage of this space, his eyes lit up.

  Through the conversation, Shi Yi knew that Li Wen was only here to find someone who was destined, and that he would leave sooner or later, he looked at Li Wen, "Brother Wen, give me those fifty children!" If Li Wen were to take those children away, he would feel a little embarrassed for Li Wen

  .

  "You can do it?" Li Wen frowned. Shi Yi now has space, but bringing those fifty children means that his space is no longer guaranteed.

  "I have a way!" Shi Yi smiled, the group of children were still young and easy to coax, anyway, he had plenty of ways to coax them.

  "Okay!" Li Wen handed back the fifty children to him, but when he saw the little girl, he looked at Shi Yi, "That little girl is an orphan, I will take her away and find her a home." There are several couples in the space who have no children, and all of them are envious of Yuan Niannian from the Lu family. Taking this child back will definitely be popular.

  "Okay!" Shi Yi nodded, and looked at the crowd again, and took out a few young children, about four years old, and said, "Take them away too, they are too young." Shi Yi didn't plan to help these children find their families, he planned to train them all to be killers, and they wanted to fight back

  .

  Li Wen sat in the living room and talked about his experience, and then released eight children from the space, three girls and five boys, all of whom looked very small.

  When Jiang Li and the other girls saw these children, they immediately felt that their mothers were full of love, and they would definitely arrange these children well.

  "Where's Xiaofeng? Xiaofeng, what's your experience?" Fifth Sister hugged a little girl and looked at Xiaofeng. She just wanted to listen to the story now.

  Xiaofeng rubbed his pants with his hands at this time, how should he explain now?

  "There is a problem!" Yu Fengchen said directly.

  "And it's still a big problem, Xiaofeng, tell me the truth!" Lu Ye urged directly, he was holding his daughter-in-law's hand at the moment, and he couldn't bear to let go. Originally, Yuan Sisi also wanted to hug a child, but because he kept holding her hand, he didn't grab it.

  Yuan Sisi was very depressed!

  Seeing everyone's gazes, Xiaofeng knew that he couldn't avoid it, and then he began to talk about his experiences. He felt that the world he went to should be a cultivation world, but because he had been locked in a secret camp, he didn't know much about the outside situation.

  "Have you been locked up all this time?" Fifth Sister's eyes widened.

  "Yes!"

  "Then who are you locked up with?"

  "A group of small children." Xiaofeng didn't know why he fell into someone else's cage directly. Everyone else was arrested, and he was the only one who fell into it by himself. When the children in that cage saw him, they were all stunned there.

  Those children are not very old, all of them are about ten years old.

  And because of the cages, he saw the surroundings. Not far from here was a big mountain. Judging from their appearance, they should be halfway up the mountain. There were many cages around, and there were at least twenty or thirty people in each cage.

  Xiaofeng took a look around, there must be hundreds of people here!

  Xiaofeng only felt that his head was big, so many people were locked up, what was he going to do?
  Xiaofeng and the others are all young-looking people, and a little farther away from them, those people are all about fifteen or sixteen years old.

  When it was time to eat, someone delivered food here, carrying a big bucket, it felt like feeding pigs, and even if it was like this, you still need to rush to eat, otherwise there would be no food.

  Xiaofeng is nestled in a corner. This way, it makes people feel that he is a little younger. He hasn't observed what kind of world this is, but he has seen it. The group of people who delivered the food came by spaceship. It looks like a world of cultivating immortals.

  Xiaofeng didn't grab food, which caught the little girl who delivered food to them, and she ran directly to Xiaofeng's side next to the cage, "Aren't you hungry? Why don't you rush to grab food?" "I'm not hungry!" Xiaofeng said vaguely

  .

  The little girl quietly gave him a elixir, "This is Bigu elixir, it can keep you hungry for a day."

  Xiaofeng took the elixir in his hand, this little girl is very kind, but she doesn't know how long she can live in this world, just looking at the current situation, he can know that this is a world of the jungle.

  Xiaofeng didn't eat Bigu Dan, he is not hungry at all now, and there is a lot of food in his space, even if he wants to eat fresh, he can buy it directly from the trading store, he has no shortage of food, but he has accepted the girl's kindness.

  In the evening, Xiaofeng slipped out to observe the situation. He originally planned to leave, but for some reason, he suddenly felt that it was not for nothing that he was here. Maybe his destined person was here, so he had to observe it.

  The next day, the little girl came again, but Xiaofeng could tell that the little girl was injured and her legs and feet were not sensitive, she still quietly gave Xiaofeng a bigu pill, Xiaofeng suddenly had a feeling that the little girl seemed to give him her own food.

  "You eat, I'm not hungry!" Xiaofeng returned the Bigu Pill to him.

  "Little brother, you can eat, I still have some more." The little girl still had a bigu pill in her bosom, but she was never willing to eat it. She originally planned to keep some and give them to grandma and grandma when they could go home, so that they could not get food occasionally, and they could eat one to stave off their hunger.

  He doesn't compete with these children for food, he will starve to death like this.

  So the little girl gave Xiaofeng one of the bigu pills that she had saved for a long time.

  "Qingling, we should go!" Not far away, a little girl shouted at the little girl in front of Xiaofeng.

  "Hey, here we come!" Qing Ling limped and followed the team onto the spaceship.

  After watching the spaceship leave, Xiaofeng didn't know why, but suddenly felt a little terrified.

  He looked at the spaceship in the distance, why did he have a feeling that the little girl Qingling would be in danger?

  This feeling has been accompanied by Xiaofeng. At night, Xiaofeng took advantage of everyone's sleep, and then quietly broke open the iron cage and got out. After restoring the iron cage, he ran directly down the mountain.

  Xiaofeng's speed was very fast. It took him a quarter of an hour to run down the mountain, and he ran in the direction the spaceship left for another half an hour. He finally saw a simple courtyard, but at this moment there was a scream from the courtyard, which sounded familiar.

  Xiaofeng quickened his pace, because he recognized that it was Qingling's voice.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 456 A Predestined Person 18
  Xiaofeng followed the direction of the screams and ran to the back window of the room. Through the gap in the window, he saw Qingling lying on the ground at this moment.

  A fat woman was whipping her with a whip, "You little hoof, don't you know what this place is? Don't you know that this is the Hehuan Sect?" At the age of five, they can help the sect make a lot of money. Although they don't have cultivation bases, they are still very popular in this world because of their good

  looks

  .

  Although the fat woman beat Qingling, she didn't slap Qingling in the face, after all, this face would be useful in the future.

  The guest that the fat woman asked Qing Ling to receive was a relative of hers. This relative came to see her, but after seeing Qing Ling, this relative fell in love with Qing Ling and wanted to come over from the fat woman.

  One must know that Qingling is still a member of the Hehuanzong. If she is willing to follow along, it is fine. The Hehuanzong may just charge a sum of money, but if Qingling is unwilling, the Hehuanzong will naturally not let her go easily. After all, this matter does not benefit the Hehuanzong.

  The fat woman got angry because of Qing Ling's displeasure, and her relative left regretfully, so the fat woman has been looking for reasons to bully Qing Ling these two days.

  At this moment, Xiaofeng discovered that the little girl named Qingling in the daytime actually got out from behind the fat woman, took a stone and threw it directly on the head of the fat woman, and the fat woman was directly knocked unconscious.

  The little girl looked at Qingling who had been beaten miserably, and cried out distressedly, "Qingling, Qingling, how is it?" "

  Qingzhu, why are you here, she will take revenge on you!"

  "You're about to be beaten to death by her, and you don't care what she does, go, I'll take you away!" Qing Zhu directly carried Qing Ling on her back, and walked out of the room.

  After waiting for them to leave, Xiaofeng smashed the fat woman to death with a brick, set fire to her, and then quietly followed behind them.   Qingzhu smiled, "She is not suitable for this world!"   "What about you? Are you suitable?" Xiaofeng looked at Qingzhu, and Qingzhu took care of Xiaofeng. She saw the watch on his hand and rushed over. Blue star can also be called the earth. "Qingzhu looked at   Xiaofeng   .   Xiaofeng smiled, "We are experiencing the end times!"   "We are not there, maybe we are in different equal spaces, but now we can meet together, we are destined." Qingzhu patted Xiaofeng's shoulder directly.   Xiaofeng smiled, "Yes, there is a destiny!" He tilted his head and looked at Qingzhu, "You are a time traveler, do you have any cheats?"

  When Qingzhu heard this, she leaned against the mountain wall, "Is the stealthy hand considered a golden finger?" She felt a little sad. In such a world of cultivation, she has no spiritual roots, and she has also been reduced to the Acacia sect. The most important thing is that she is beautiful and has no self-protection ability.

  Speaking of which, Qing Ling was the only one who gave her warmth, so she wanted to protect her!
  "Ah, that's it? Isn't this the cultivation world?" Xiaofeng looked at Qingzhu in shock.

  "Do you think I am pitiful? This skill is still the skill of my previous life. This body is a waste, without spiritual roots. Although it comes from a big family, it has become an outcast, and was sold into the Acacia Sect by a relative with a human face and a beast heart." Qing Zhu curled her lips.

  Xiaofeng couldn't help baring her teeth, "Brother gave you a chance, do you want it?"

  Qing Zhu turned her head to look at Xiao Feng, "What chance?"   Xiao Feng directly handed her a potion, "Strong potion, do you want it?

  "   Qingzhu laughed, "Thank you brother, with such great strength, even if I leave this Hehuan Sect, I can still be able to protect myself." Xiaofeng smiled, he liked this girl's straightforwardness, "Do you want another big chance?" Xiaofeng felt that right now he was like a fortune teller on the street   .   "What big chance? Could it be that you can still give me a golden finger?" Qing Zhu's eyes lit up.   "I'm really here to give you a golden finger." Xiaofeng explained his purpose for coming here, and then took out the subspace light ball, "Why not?" Qing Zhu was very excited now, she just took the light ball over, opened her mouth wide, ouch, she swallowed it   .   Xiaofeng couldn't help but rubbed his forehead, "I said girl, just pat the body directly."

  Qingzhu felt that she seemed a little stupid just now, after all, she couldn't swallow such a big light ball at all.

  Xiaofeng looked at her and couldn't help being happy, but he still said, "Girl, you have to work hard to live. You are my predestined person. You can achieve balance by living in my subspace." "Don't worry, I will try my best to live." This Qing Ling is so beautiful, although she is a little ugly in her usual makeup, but among the group of maids, she is still the most eye-

  catching

  one

  .

  "She should have family here, right?" Xiaofeng raised his eyebrows.

  Qing Zhu bared her teeth and smiled, "Her house is not far from here, so you can take the mother-in-law's family away! She has grandparents, parents and a younger brother, and she is a bit hungry alone, so you take her there early, so that your mother-in-law's family will not be hungry for too long." Xiaofeng's mouth twitched, "You helped me arrange everything?" (End of this

  chapter

  )

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 457 Destined Person 19
  "Good brother, Qing Ling is very beautiful, but she is a great beauty. She usually wears ugly makeup. You are very lucky!" Qing Zhu patted Xiao Feng on the shoulder.

  Xiaofeng glanced at her, "Looking at you now, I guess you will be able to make a splash in this cultivation world in the future." "That is, it doesn't matter who I am!" Qing Zhu said with a smile

  .

  Qingzhu just feels excited now!
  When the two of them walked in, Qingling had already agreed, and Xiaofeng took out a healing potion and poured it into her mouth.

  Soon, Qingling came to her senses, she felt no pain at all, and then by the light of the fire in the cave, she saw Xiaofeng and Qingzhu.

  "Little brother, why did you come out? If someone sees you, they will kill you!" Qing Ling was frightened.

  Xiaofeng smiled, "I wasn't the one who was arrested by them, so I can come out naturally.

  Seeing Qingling's eagerness, Qingbi couldn't help but stroked her forehead, "Qingling, you should take care of yourself, is your body still in pain? "

  Qingling got up from the ground, "Qingzhu, I'm fine now, you see, I can stand up by myself, and I don't feel any pain at all. "

  "It's fine if it doesn't hurt! " "Qingzhu glanced at Xiaofeng, and then smiled auntie on her face, "Qingling, now there is a chance for you to leave here and save your whole family, do you want it?" "

  " Can save my whole family? "Qing Ling's eyes began to flash, "Can we keep them from starving in the future?" "

  Of course, it's not a problem to eat enough and wear warm clothes. I'm just asking you now, do you want this opportunity?" "Qingzhu asked very seriously.

  "Yes, why not?" She can leave here, and she doesn't have to be afraid that she will become someone else's plaything.

  Qingzhu pointed to Xiaofeng, "Marry him, and you can leave here with him."

  When Qingling looked at Xiaofeng, her face turned red a little. In fact, she gave this little brother the Bigu Pill because he was good-looking.

  Seeing Qingling blushing, Xiaofeng suddenly became agitated, he would soon have a wife too.

  Qingzhu looked at Qingling and said, "Qingling, are you willing or not? If not, I'll see that Qing'e looks pretty good, Xiaofeng, otherwise, I'll introduce Qing'e to you!" Ling'er, thank you for being willing to follow me, I will treat you well and take good care of the whole family." Xiaofeng looked at Qingzhu, "It's still dark outside, can we fly away from it now?" "Brother, can you fly?" Qingzhu   's

  eyes   lit   up   .   Xiaofeng shrugged, "I can't fly, but there is a mutant eagle, do you want it?" Xiaofeng bought a mutant eagle from the trading store.   Qingzhu immediately took it over, "How do I use this?" She was smart enough to ask this time.   "Let's recognize the Lord with a drop of blood!" As soon as Xiaofeng finished speaking, Qing Zhu immediately recognized the Lord with a drop of blood.   Qingling looked at Qingzhu enviously, Xiaofeng also handed her one, this is his daughter-in-law, he can't favor one over another.   Qingling was so excited that she also confessed to the Lord with a drop of blood!   When the three stepped on the mutant eagle's back and were about to leave, Qingzhu looked at Xiaofeng, "Brother, although I am not such a kind person, do you need those children on the mountain behind? Aren't there fewer women in the last days?"

  She didn't wait for Xiaofeng to answer, and said directly, "Most of them are beautiful girls, even if you take them away and find a home for them, it's too miserable to stay here." In fact, although Qingzhu was a big thief in her previous life, she was also a grand thief, and she would donate two-thirds of every money she got.

  Qingling also looked at Xiaofeng full of expectation, "Brother, those girls are much more pitiful than me. When they grow up a little bit, they will be sent to the hands of some dignitaries. They can live for three or four years. Xiaofeng clenched his fists when he heard this. Thinking about the size of my sister-in-law, there are so many brothers in my family who have no wives, and most of the prisoners there are girls. Much easier to teach than the people of the last days."Okay, let's take them all

  away

  !   "Xiaofeng, be good, go to bed quickly, and you won't feel hungry when you sleep.   "   "Mother, will grandparents die? "   "We'll find food tomorrow, and grandma and grandpa won't starve to death. " "The voice in the room was very low, but Qing Ling could still hear her father's sigh.   Qing Ling ran to the window directly, and she knocked on the door lightly.   "His father, I heard someone knocking on the door. "

  "Mom, it's me!" Qing Ling called out in a low voice.

  "I heard Ling'er's voice, is it an auditory hallucination?"

  At this time, Yue Xiaofeng had already got up from the kang, "It's my sister, it's my sister, I heard my sister's voice." Yue Xiaofeng opened the door and saw his

  own sister, and he threw himself into Qingling's arms, "Sister, sister, I finally see you again!"

  But after my sister left, a child in the village was poisoned to death by eating indiscriminately, so my mother never allowed him to run outside again.

  Yue Shan and Qiao Xiaoling came out, and seeing that it was really their daughter, both of them were so excited that they couldn't speak.

  After reading it, it has been two years since my daughter was sold to the Hehuan Sect. In the past two years, the whole family has survived because of the daughter's selling money.

  Qiao Xiaoling hugged Qingling directly, and began to cry, her daughter came back, her daughter finally came back, God knows that since her daughter sold herself, she couldn't close her eyes all night, her such a good daughter, her fate should not be like that.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 458 A Predestined Person 20
  Yue Shan was also wiping away his tears. Ever since his daughter left home, his heart has been restless.

  If it wasn't for the fact that there were old and young in the family, Yue Shan would have wanted to die. He felt sorry for his daughter, and he even secretly inquired. When he heard that a nearby rich family bought a concubine from the Hehuan Sect, he would secretly go to see it.

  Even if those girls were not his daughters, he often went to see them secretly, and then he found that most of the concubines had a miserable end, and some of them were thrown into mass graves within two days.

  Originally they just wanted to seek some psychological comfort, but in the end they were so heartbroken that they couldn't control themselves, and the husband and wife hugged their heads in pain for a long time.

  They were afraid, really afraid that their daughter would end up in the same way.

  Now that they saw their daughter standing in front of them alive, they were really relieved.

  When they cried here, Grandpa Yue and Grandma Yue were also woken up. Although the second elder was a little weak, he shouted, "Linger, Linger!" Xiaofeng walked into the room with Qing Ling, and he noticed that the second elder was too weak, so he quickly took out a pile of food for them to eat

  .

  In fact, not only the Yue family is hungry, but Xiaofeng is also hungry at the moment, and Qingzhu has a great appetite when he sees these delicacies.

  Everyone had a hearty meal, and it was already bright outside at this moment, Qingling told her family that she would take them away.

  As soon as Yue Shan heard that this was his future son-in-law, he immediately looked at Xiaofeng. Speaking of which, Xiaofeng really took good care of them, and Yue Shan heard that Xiaofeng only had his own daughter-in-law, so he agreed immediately.

  There is no homeland in his heart that is difficult to leave. This place is already so poor that it eats dirt, and he is still very happy to go to a place where he can't go hungry.

  He has plenty of strength, but the land here is not so strong, and nothing can be grown on the barren land.   Xiaofeng said hello to his little daughter-in-law, and then sent her and Yue's family into his own space. Xiaofeng looked at Qingzhu, "Girl, I can stay here for a while, can you find me a place to stay?

  "   Qingzhu has changed into a whole set of clothes now, so the clothes of He Huan Sect can't be worn anymore.   Xiaofeng helped Qingzhu buy a yard in a nearby town, and also helped her build a defensive formation in the yard, which made Qingzhu very greedy, but when she knew that she could exchange points if she had points in the future, she relaxed, and she wanted to learn in the future, and she must learn.   After hearing Xiaofeng finished talking about his experience, Lu Feng and the others' eyes lit up.   "So, brother Xiaofeng not only brought wives for himself, but also wives for his brothers?" Tao Jie walked up to Xiaofeng directly, looking at this, he was planning to choose a wife.   The others were also excited, and they all wanted to see the daughter-in-law Xiaofeng brought back for them.   "Wait a minute!" Jiang Li stopped everyone suddenly.   Jiang Yuheng looked at Jiang Li with a questioning expression.   Jiang Li looked at the crowd at this time, "I think everyone knows by now that after you are promoted to Guiyuan Realm, we will all go to Yuntian Continent." "Yes! We know this!" "We will go to the academy next. If you choose a wife now, I hope you will stop saying that you don't have a common language with your daughter-in-law. If you want to abandon others then don't blame me for being rude to you." Jiang Li looked at everyone   seriously   .   Jiang Yuheng was right when he heard it, "Yes, our mercenary group can give you a daughter-in-law now, but you can't complain about arranged marriages in the future, and there is no common language."

  From what Xiaofeng said, they could know that the world of those girls is very simple, so he didn't want the brothers to do anything too beastly.

  "I agree with what Eldest Sister said! If you choose now, you can't go back on your word. It's a matter of a lifetime, so brothers, please think about it carefully!" Yuanyuan also expressed her opinion.

  "That's right, that's right, brothers, you should calm down a bit and do it after thinking about it." Fifth Younger Sister doesn't think about finding a partner at all now, after all, she is still young!
  Everyone stopped at this moment, they really need to think about it.

  Afterwards, when they arrive at Yuntian Continent, the days will be long, who knows what it will be like in the future, maybe what kind of situation they will have there, I can't say!

  Everyone calmed down a lot now, and everyone went back to the space directly. Xiaofeng released the cages, and then he took his wife's family to settle down. There was his mother by his side. Even if the Yue family didn't understand modern things, there was a mother who could usually teach them.

  At this time, Jiang Li and the others looked at the cages in front of them. My God, there were more than a dozen cages, and there were twenty or thirty people in each cage, and the number of them was almost five hundred.

  In other words, her space has now become vast and abundant, and it would be good if more humans live in it, and the scope of existence can also be expanded outward.

  For example, some people gather herbs, others pick bamboo shoots, etc. It is really a bit of a loss if such a large space is not used.

  Yu Fengchen looked at the children in front of him and said, "If we have a sect, these children will be the future of the sect." Yu Fengchen's words seemed to remind Jiang Li, Jiang Li was excited, "We can establish a sect!" Anyway, the most they need now is manpower

  .

  "Actually, our mercenary group can be regarded as an early model of the sect, right?" Lu Ye thought that the name Lei Ting would be good, and he liked the name Lei Ting very much.

  "From now on, our sect should also be called Lei Ting!"

  "Yes, it will be called Lei Ting!"

  "Thunder! Yes!" Jiang Yuheng also said yes.

  "What are we going to do next?" Everyone looked at Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li. Now that their subspaces have all been stabilized, what should they do next?

  Jiang Li said with a smile, "Brother Heng and I are going to Yuntian Continent, you should quickly upgrade to Guiyuan Realm, otherwise there is no way to enter the academy over there." Everyone wailed when they heard it, why did they forget that their cultivation was not enough

  ?

  Everyone quickly went to the space crack to practice. Apart from Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li, Yu Fengchen and Lu Ye were the only ones who could go to the academy.

  The four of them were ready to go, and they went directly to Qianyin Mountain. This side has been completely divided up by the people from Shui Lanxing, and now Qianyin Mountain can be said to be thriving.

  However, apart from the Jingdong base, other bases have not received any news about the space crack.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 459 Sky Continent 1
  Because Jiang Li and Jiang Yuheng wanted to experience the customs of Eryun Sky Continent, when the four of them set off from Qianyin Mountain, they unanimously decided to go directly on the mutated horse. After all, their mutated horse was also very fast.

  Moreover, their mutated horses are no longer the ones they just bought, because they have been domesticated by puppets, so they are all level six alien beasts now.

  Outside of Qianyin Mountain is a piece of Gobi desert, which is a bit desolate, and there are no plants. This area is really a bit desolate. In fact, this area on the Sky Continent is considered a no-man's land.

  If it weren't for the amazing resurrection pill of the Holy Bishop, it is estimated that Qianyin Mountain is located in such a desolate place, and no one would know it.

  Speaking of which, this Holy Bishop shouldn't be considered the most powerful sect on the Yuntian Continent, so why is he always remembered by others? Apart from the resurrection pill, this area has been visited by many people.

  This made Jiang Li a little suspicious, did most people in the Sky Continent live in poverty? Otherwise, why do you always want to plunder?

  "Brother Heng, the folks in Yuntian Continent are probably a bit tough, so let's be more careful." "

  It's not recorded in those books, how did Lily see it?" Jiang Yuheng looked at his little daughter-in-law.

  "Just think about the Holy Bishop. Someone attacked the Holy Bishop before. At that time, it was normal for people to come, but after the Holy Bishop was attacked, I don't know how many people came to visit the Holy Bishop one after another. If it wasn't very difficult, how could they come to this place with nothing to do?

  "

  "Did I forget what this Gobi Desert is called?" Jiang Li just glanced at the map, but didn't remember the name of the place.

  "Longqian Beach!" Jiang Yuheng remembered the place name clearly.

  Yu Fengchen wanted to observe the terrain here, so he flew up directly, then flew to a high place to observe the terrain here, and then quickly landed, "This place looks like a big pit from a height, and the appearance of this big pit really looks a bit like a dragon." "Like a dragon? Dragon diving beach, I seem to have seen this allusion." At this moment, Jiang Li remembered that she had seen a lot of things in the library of the Holy Bishop

  .

  As for the issue of this hidden dragon, it seems that there are many records, including the story about the dragon diving beach.

  Riding on horseback, Jiang Li began to tell, "It is said that there used to be a lush and dense forest, and there used to be dragons hiding in this forest, but later the sky fire fell, and the sky fire set this forest on fire, and the hidden dragon had no choice but to escape. Since then, this place has changed, and it has become barren. The most important thing is that the energy in the air has also decreased. However, because dragons have lived here, they still have the name Longqian Beach." In fact, strictly speaking. Speaking of which, Qianyin Mountain used to be part of Longqian Beach, but it was developed by the Holy Bishop, so it was singled out

  .

  "So it looks like this! If there is a real dragon, I really want to get a dragon rider." Lu Ye couldn't help swallowing a little, dragon knight, Dorafeng!
  "The energy at Qianyin Mountain is much stronger than here." Yu Fengchen felt that it was okay to stay here for a short time, but he couldn't stand it for a long time, because it was impossible to improve his abilities by staying here.

  "Yeah, staying for a long time will make people uncomfortable!" Jiang Yuheng also agreed.

  If you compare Longqian Beach with Qianyin Mountain, the energy here is really weak to the extreme. Of course, thanks to the protection of Qianyin Mountain with formations, otherwise, the energy will probably be lost very quickly.

  Jiang Li rubbed her chin and said, "If the people who live in Qianyin Mountain are successful, they should be able to use this place in the future."

  Jiang Yuheng smiled, "Don't worry, when they find out, they will definitely develop this place."

  Yu Fengchen stroked his chin and said, "Don't worry, other countries don't know about it, but we Chinese people definitely don't have the habit of wasting land.

  "

  And now the entire Water Blue Star is short of land. Although it seems that there is no grass here, there is actually a lot of vitality in the land.

  If that allusion is true, it can only mean that the sky fire at that time cut off all the vitality of the plants here, but this does not mean that things cannot be grown here.

  drive! The four of them rode the mutated horse and began to accelerate. The mutated horse was extremely fast, and it was quick in movement and stable in running. It really didn't take much effort for them to sit on it.

  However, even if they were riding fast, it took them two days to run out of the area of ​​the dragon diving beach.

  As soon as the four of them ran out of Longqian Beach, Jiang Li and Jiang Yuheng noticed the small town not far from here.

  "Fengzhen!" After Jiang Li noticed Fengzhen with her mental strength, she couldn't help baring her teeth, "You can't go to that place." "Go and see first, and

  ask some things." Although Jiang Yuheng didn't like the environment of Fengzhen, he still decided to go to Fengzhen.

  When the four of them arrived at Fengzhen, there was a strong wind blowing in Fengzhen, and dust was flying all over the town.

  But there is such a strong wind in Fengzhen, but there is nothing wrong outside the town.

  Jiang Yuheng found out that he missed the test, and there was such a strong wind at the moment, let alone asking for someone to question, everyone is now focused on running for their own lives, even if they pull people, they can't stop them.

  The wind in Fengzhen is whistling, accompanied by dust. If the four of them hadn't put on protective covers, they were really worried that they would be injured by the dust in the air.

  They have been driving at Longqian Beach for two days, but they have never encountered such bad weather!
  The four of them could not help but sympathize with the people in this wind town. It is said that living here is really not as good as living in Longqian Beach. At least Longqian Beach does not have such strange winds.

  The people in Fengzhen are all covered with veils when they go out. Looking at the people in Fengzhen through mental power, they still look very simple, but when the strange wind came suddenly, everyone ran home quickly. The four of them stood on the road of Fengzhen on horseback, which was really a bit abrupt.

  Originally, the four of them planned to stay in Fengzhen for a while, but looking at the environment here, the four of them finally decided to go directly through Fengzhen and continue to move forward.

  However, when leaving, Jiang Li also reminded Jiang Yuheng and the others, "This is a very suitable place for you to practice wind power."

  Jiang Li noticed that most of the people in this wind town are actually wind power users.

  Jiang Yuheng waved his hand, "I'm not bad at that kind of cultivation environment." Although it is very suitable to practice the wind element in Fengzhen, the environment is too bad. Besides, his daughter-in-law is not a wind element, so he doesn't want his daughter-in-law to stay in such a harsh environment. If she stays in this environment for a long time, her skin will be blown rough.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 460 Sky Continent 2
  After running out of Fengzhen, Jiang Yuheng directly used the wind element to roll Jiang Li away from her mutated horse, and then directly grabbed her into his arms. Jiang Li screamed in fright, and Yu Fengchen and Lu Ye laughed loudly when they saw this scene.

  Jiang Li put away her mutated horse, and rested in Jiang Yuheng's arms with peace of mind.

  With a smile on Jiang Yuheng's face, maybe he can treat this trip as a honeymoon!

  But the next road is not as easy as they imagined. After passing Fengzhen, there is a mountainous area ahead. They walked along the foot of the mountain, but this mountainous area can be full of large and small cottages.

  These cottages are not the kind of people who rely on mountains to eat mountains and water to eat water, they rely on robbery!

  When Jiang Yuheng and the others were ambushed for the first time, they were really a little speechless, because they were ambushed by a group of teenagers, all of whom were about twelve or thirteen years old, and each of them had about three levels of abilities.

  A total of thirty people were hiding not far in front of them.

  "There's an ambush ahead!" Jiang Li felt a little powerless when she noticed the group of teenagers.

  "Can we have a fight?" Lu Ye was excited.

  "It's probably impossible to fight. They are all twelve or thirteen-year-old boys with three or four levels of supernatural abilities." They said it was an ambush, but this group of young people... they really have no way to attack these children, and the three supernatural abilities can't cause any harm to the four of them. If possible, Jiang Li really wants them to fly over here.

  Because these teenagers used tripping ropes or something, the four of them dismounted immediately when they got close.

  Lu Ye raised his hand, and a gust of wind blew over, and all these bridle ropes, traps and so on were blown away by the gust of wind.

  When these children saw Lu Ye's hand, they knew that this group of people was not something they could provoke, and a group of children ran straight up the mountain.

  While running, she yelled, "Help! Help! Killed!"

  "Killed?" Jiang Li repeated these words, the four of them just destroyed those traps, the wind that Lu Ye made didn't even blow the corners of their clothes, right?

  The corners of Jiang Li's mouth couldn't help twitching. They killed people with their eyes, right? In other words, I didn't even hit him face to face, so this framed accusation is a bit too much!

  "Let's go quickly, if the people on this mountain are unreasonable, we will be in trouble." Yu Fengchen immediately got on his horse.

  Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li were still riding the same horse, and the four of them quickly crossed the area.   Jiang Li glanced at the cottages hidden in this area, and couldn't help but have a headache and said, "There are too many cottages here? Could it be that they are all robbers

  ?

  "   "You can have this!" Jiang Yuheng has already rolled onto the back of his mutated eagle with Jiang Li in his arms. Although it has the wind element, it can save effort. It's better to save a little effort. God knows if there will be any trouble coming to the door.   Yu Fengchen and Lu Ye quickly put away their horses and replaced them with mutant eagles, and the four of them flew directly into the air.   Below, the teenagers who had robbed them had gathered a group of adults to surround them.   "Fortunately, I flew to the sky!" Lu Ye noticed the scene below.   They flew for a day, and in this mountain area, there are really countless cottages, large and small.   "The people here are indeed as my sister-in-law said, they live in a very difficult situation." Yu Fengchen felt that what Jiang Li said was right, otherwise how could there be so many robbers?   In the evening, they landed not far from a city called Ancient Dragon City.

  Although they have walked such a long way, but looking at the place name, it seems that they still have not left the place related to the dragon.

  Although it was already evening, there was a long queue at the gate of the ancient dragon city. There was still a gate fee to enter the city, two silver coins per person.

  Jiang Yuheng and the four of them watched the situation at the gate of the city from a distance, and they began to think about how to enter the city.

  "Are there any silver coins?" Yu Fengchen looked at Jiang Li.

  Jiang Li originally wanted to say that she didn't come, but suddenly she thought of the Holy Bishop's warehouse, and soon, she took out four storage bags, each containing 50,000 gold coins, "Here, one for each person, 50,000 gold coins in each bag, it should be enough for our expenses." "Sister-in-law, come in and pay the silver coins!

  "

  "Let's pay the gold coins and enter through the gate next to it." Jiang Li directly released her mutated horse, and rode directly towards the gate of Gulong City.

  Jiang Yuheng hurriedly followed behind her and ran away too!

  To put it bluntly, the city gate that queued up was a small gate, and although the gate on this side was open, no one dared to go this way.

  Jiang Li rode to the gate of the big city, and the guards at the gate began to yell, "Line in line, line up over there..." Before his voice fell, a gold coin fell into his hand.

  The guard immediately smiled, "Miss, please!"

  When Jiang Yuheng and the three of them came over, they still didn't say a word, each of them got a gold coin, and just rode in like that.

  At this time, the guard here came over, "What's the matter?"

  The guard directly handed over the four gold coins, and the guard's eyes widened, "These four people gave it?" You must

  know that if there are wealthy households in the city who enter and leave the gate, they will be given ten silver coins. This is the rule of the city lord.

  You must know that one gold coin is equal to one hundred silver coins, and they have made a lot of money.

  The guard put the four gold coins in his arms and threw ten silver coins to the goalkeeper. The goalkeeper was immediately happy, and he knew it was good.

  After Jiang Li and the others entered the ancient dragon city, they found that the buildings in the city were all small buildings with three or four floors. These buildings were built by people with supernatural powers, and each house had some personal preferences added, but they were all quite exquisite.

  Jiang Li and the others went directly to the Gulong Hotel for lodging. Each room here costs 30 silver coins a night. Jiang Li and the others understood at this moment that the gold coins they gave to the guards at the gate of the city were a bit too much.

  They asked for three rooms, and after going in to have a look at the rooms, the four of them went straight to the lobby on the first floor, where they ordered dinner.

  Most of the dinner here is meat. As for vegetarians, most of them are eggs. As for vegetables, there are no such things, but there are many kinds of fruits, but the price is relatively high.

  A group of four ordered four meat dishes, two eggs and two plates of fruit.

  When the food was not served, the four of them were sitting there chatting softly. At this time, the people around them had already started to pay attention to the four of them. After all, they all wore the same clothes, and they were both handsome and pretty. Everyone was guessing their origins.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 1.9K 74
In a distant realm where magic thrives, ferocious beasts shake mountains and rivers with their mighty roars, and individuals wield superhuman strengt...
294K 6.7K 51
"နင်ဘယ်လိုဖြစ်နေသလဲမင်းမောင်..." "မောင်ကခင်ဗျားကိုနမ်းချင်နေတာလေ မောင့်မိန်းမရဲ့..." "သစ်ခွတွေကခင်ဗျားနဲ့မှပိုလိုက်တာ ဒေါ်အိမ်သူသက်ထား " "အဲ့တာဆို သက...
9.9K 646 52
LOVE is like a PUZZLE, when your in love all the pieces fit. But when your HEART gets BROKEN, it takes a while to get EVERYTHING BACK.
34.5K 271 86
空間囤貨:在危機世界艱難求生 https://m.xklxsw.com/zh_hant/book/354496/ https://www.69shu.com/txt/44875.htm Author: Long boat crossing the moon COMPLETE NOT MINE! M...