I earn points in the last days

By Thousand_Moon

我在末世赚积分 https://www.69shu.com/txt/9917597.htm https://m.xklxsw.com/book/176480/ Author: Li Xinyu COMPLETE NOT... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
421-430
431-440
441-450
451-460
461-470
471-480
481-490
491-502(END)

411-420

160 1 0
By Thousand_Moon

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 411 The Monster Strikes 6
  When Jiang Li and Jiang Yuheng walked out of the space crack, their clothes were soaked in sweat. Even with the medicine to replenish their strength, the two of them were really tired.

  However, after two hours of struggle, the psychic abilities of both of them have entered the mid-twelfth stage, and Jiang Yuheng's wind element has also entered the mid-twelfth stage.

  As soon as the fanboy in front jumped out from the crack in the space and saw Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li when he looked back, his eyes were stunned. A small paw in front of him couldn't help pointing at the two of them, "You...you..." "What's wrong with us?

  "   It's just that if they want to go to the academy, they have to solve their problems on the water blue planet.   The fan thought for a while, just like them walking through such a space crack, they raised the level by one level, he couldn't help but said, "Actually, it doesn't matter whether you enter the academy or not, your cultivation level is improving faster than in the academy, you can find a few more space cracks and walk to improve.

  Jiang Li and Jiang Yuheng looked at each other. If possible, they would still like to go to the academy to get a thorough understanding of their abilities, instead of working behind closed doors like they are now.

  But they also have to urge the brothers, if possible, it is the best thing for everyone to enter the academy together.

  The fans are very jealous now, God knows how difficult it is for these resurrected beasts to improve, but the two people in front of them improved so easily, making them jealous to the point of jealousy! But thinking about the Lucky Pill in the hand of the woman in front of me, it has a yearning for the future again, the future can be expected!

  "You are jealous of us here, and we are also jealous of how easy it is for you to cross the space crack!" Jiang Li noticed its eyes and said something.

  In other words, although Midi is huge in size, compared with humans, it has the advantage of being close to the ground, and it has never resisted when entering the space crack, so it is very easy for it to pass through the space crack.

  Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li were different, and they had just traveled together for two hours, and the potions they used were digested by these hurricanes, otherwise they would not have been able to advance to level 12 in such a stable manner. The two of them are now thinking that maybe next time they can bring everyone together to practice in the space crack, even if they stand in place to practice.

  Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li began to observe the environment here. They are now located in a forest on the mountainside. The trees here are not considered dense, and they can look out through the forest.

  At the foot of the mountain, you can see a huge palace, which looks golden.

  "Made of gold?" Jiang Li's eyes lit up when she saw the palace!

  Jiang Yuheng smiled and said, "Did you get confused? Maybe it's just a layer of gold powder."

  "It doesn't feel like it! Let's go down and have a look!" Jiang Li took Jiang Yuheng's hand and rushed down the mountain.

  But the fans quickly stopped them, "Wait, can you meet my brothers first?"

  Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li could only suspend their thoughts of hunting for treasure, and followed Midi to the mountain. As he walked, Midi said, "This is considered the forbidden area of ​​the Holy Bishop. Our resurrection beast clan has always lived here." I escaped unharmed by sneaking out to   explore

  !   Under the leadership of Midi, Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li climbed to the other side of the mountain. Here, there is a hidden cave with a very narrow entrance. The two of them waited outside. Not long after Midi entered, seven revived beasts came out.   My brother looked at Jiang Li, "Master, can you give them some spirit pills?"   Jiang Li didn't expect that my brother called her master all of a sudden, but seeing the state of the other seven little guys, she immediately took out the spirit pills and fed them one by one.   After eating the feeding pills, the seven resurrected beasts looked at Jiang Li as if they were looking at a little fairy.   Now there is no need for fans to remind them, they all chase Jiang Li and call their masters one by one.   However, the fan still asked them to tell what happened to the Holy Bishop during this time.   Now the Holy Bishop is empty, and the building has been emptied, but because there are formations and obstacles around the Holy Bishop, others cannot easily break in.   Under the leadership of a few little guys, Jiang Li and Jiang Yuheng ran to the Holy Bishop's Palace at the foot of the mountain. It was shining golden. Jiang Li tried it. The entire palace was made of gold. Jiang Li observed it with her mental power. If it wasn't for the golden house protected by dozens of formations, she would have taken the golden house away.   The entire palace was already empty. Jiang Li walked in and saw some smashed utensils, "These people are too wasteful, just leave, why did you break everything inside?"

  Jiang Yuheng couldn't help being overjoyed, but he observed with his mental strength, the upstairs was almost empty, and even if it was left behind, it was all broken and unpaid things. He looked at the fanboys behind them, "Have all the things here been taken away?" This little guy said that he brought them here to hunt for treasure.

  The underground of this golden house can't be seen through at all with mental power. Looking at it like this, there should be secrets in the underground of this golden house!

  My brother shook his head, "We know a secret place, and no one here knows about it."

  Jiang Li's eyes lit up immediately, "Where is it? Where is it?"

  "Come with me!" My brother led the way, Jiang Li and Jiang Yuheng followed behind them.

  Midi led them to a downward stairway. This stairway is obvious, but it is a bit narrow, and only one person can pass through.

  They walked down more than 50 steps in total before they reached the ground. This underground space is very large, but it is very dark now.

  At this time, I saw a little friend of my brother climbed up the wall, and I don't know what it did, and the whole underground immediately lit up.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 412 The Monster Strikes 7
  The basement has a large space, and it is obvious that the room in front of me is a bit similar to a meeting room, but it seems to be slightly different.

  "Is this the conference room?" Jiang Li asked the fan.

  "No, this is the courtroom!" My brother introduced.   When talking about the courtroom, Jiang Li suddenly felt a little cold all over, "This place shields the spiritual power. Could there be a prison hidden here?

  "   Soon, Jiang Li and Jiang Yuheng followed the fan towards a passage inside. After walking through a long secret passage, they finally arrived at another hall. In this hall, Jiang Li and Jiang Yuheng felt like they were in a zoo. One wall was covered with a thick transparent object. The cage inside was about the size of an elephant cage, but the animals inside were neither animals nor humans, and there were some strange looking things inside.   Inside, they even saw a monster with a human head and a snake body, and when they looked at the monster, the monster was still staring at them.   "Why do I have a creepy feeling? Do these monsters grow up like this?" Human heads and snake bodies, horse heads and human bodies, all of them are strangely shaped. "Isn't this place deserted? Is there someone raising them?" My brother sighed, "These things have used the resurrection pill, even if they don't eat or drink, they won't die." Even if they are dead, they can be resurrected. These are really the kind of monsters with immortality   !   "Immortal!" Jiang Li couldn't help shivering. If this kind of thing landed on their water blue star, wouldn't it be more destructive?

  Although separated by this strange transparent thing, Jiang Li could feel that the things inside were very powerful.

  "That's right, but this place is very strong, they won't escape." The fan is still very confident about this place.

  At this time, the monster with a human face and a snake body suddenly clung to the transparent wall, its eyes were fixed on Jiang Yuheng, and from its expression, Jiang Li could tell that it was coveting Jiang Yuheng.

  Judging from its head, it should be female. Jiang Li never thought that such a thing is still lustful!

  Jiang Yuheng directly pulled Jiang Li and hurried over here, "My brother, looking for treasures, we are not here to find monsters." "

  These are experimental subjects!" My brother led them to continue walking, and then walked through a row of rooms, "This is all a laboratory. It's too disgusting inside, so don't look at it." Jiang Li and Jiang Yuheng saw the monsters outside, and they were not in the mood to look at these laboratories

  .

  Soon they followed Midi to a wall, Midi said. "Here it is!"

  I saw it climbed to a place on the wall, I don't know how it moved, and a door opened on the wall.

  Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li followed Midi into the wall.

  My brother introduced, "This is a secret warehouse, only the leader of the Holy Bishop will know, but the last time the leader died in a bit of a hurry, so no one found the things here." Walking into this warehouse, they found that now they can observe the entire warehouse with mental power

  .

  There are several warehouses connected to each other, and there are three consecutive warehouses filled with boxes of gold coins, which seem to be the common currency of the Sky Continent.

  Jiang Yuheng asked Jiang Li to put them away, but Jiang Li asked Jiang Yuheng to keep a few boxes for spare.

  This warehouse should be the collection of the entire Holy Bishop throughout the ages. There are millions of gold coins in each of the three warehouses, and each warehouse has hundreds of boxes. This wealth is really amazing.

  After passing through three warehouses, the next warehouse is filled with treasures of heaven and earth, but these treasures of heaven and earth are kept in boxes, so there is no need to worry about deterioration of quality over time.

  Jiang Li also opened a box and looked at it. She didn't know what was in the box, but she could feel that the plants in the box had a strong aura of energy, which might be useful for alchemy.

  Jiang Li waved her hand and put away all the boxes in the warehouse.

  Next was a storehouse of ores, many of which Jiang Li didn't know, so she waved them away anyway.

  Immediately afterwards, there were some messy utensils in this warehouse, and Jiang Li put them away one by one.

  Soon, they arrived at a weapon room, but the weapons in it didn't seem to be equipped with the dark gold on them.

  Adhering to the viewpoint of not wasting, Jiang Li still put away all of them. If they don't use it themselves, they can also give it to their non-staff personnel of Thunder, or give it to Mr. Jiang.

  The next few warehouses are full of various books. According to my fans, there have been fires in several precious library pavilions in this Yuntian Continent for hundreds of years. Therefore, according to its ancestors guess, these precious books should have been stolen by the Holy Bishop, so they set fire to the library library.

  Jiang Li and Jiang Yuheng flipped through it. They didn't recognize the fonts in the book, but they still put away all the books.

  The things in this warehouse were collected by them like this.

  At this moment, they suddenly heard a scream coming from outside, and the fans were terrified when they heard the sound, "No, those monsters have all escaped." "They escaped? No one let them go?" Jiang Li was also frightened

  .

  "Let's go, go out and see the situation!" Originally, Jiang Yuheng thought that if the Holy Bishop was empty, this place could be used as the secret base of the entire Jingdong base, but now that there are so many monsters and too many unreliable factors, it is better to leave this place deserted.

  Jiang Li directly took Midi and its seven brothers into the space, while she and Jiang Yuheng left the warehouse with an invisibility talisman attached to them.

  As soon as they walked out of the gate of the warehouse, the monster with a human face and a snake body plunged into the warehouse, but after it entered, the hidden door of the warehouse was directly closed.

  Jiang Li and Jiang Yuheng looked at each other. They really didn't move at all. Could it be that the warehouse door will automatically close after a certain period of time?

  The two of them didn't understand the principle here, but at this moment they felt the ground tremor, and the monsters locked in this underground world seemed to have all escaped!
  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 413 The Monster Strikes 8
  Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li looked at each other, and at the same time, they used their mental power to look in the direction of the vibration. It was the place where the monsters were imprisoned.

  And judging from its shape, it looks a bit like a diamond, but can a diamond be that big? That's impossible. This thing looks a bit like something made by an alchemist. I don't know if there are any alchemists in this world?

  All the monsters inside have escaped from it.

  "How did that thing break?" Jiang Li couldn't figure it out. The thing looked very strong and shouldn't be broken so easily. There were no intruders other than them in the basement.

  "It should have something to do with the snake girl." Jiang Yuheng couldn't help frowning. He had a feeling that if the snake girl hadn't been locked in the secret room, he would be the one being harassed now.

  Jiang Li remembered the salivating gaze of the snake girl looking at Jiang Yuheng through the wall... that monster must really have a crush on her husband, right?

  Why did I suddenly have a feeling that my husband is handsome and I can't stand it?

  Jiang Yuheng held Jiang Li's hand tightly. Why did he suddenly feel that he was rejected by his wife? How can this be broken?
  The monster came towards her man, and fortunately it was too hasty, so it rushed into the secret room inside.

  Jiang Li had observed it just now. The wall of the secret room was very strong. I don't know if it can get out?

  No, the transparent wall just now is so strong and strong, it has come out, so this secret room cannot be difficult for it.

  But, think about all that stuff out there on the ground...
  "Husband, let's go!" Jiang Li took Jiang Yuheng's hand and walked outside. At this time, all the monsters had already rushed out, and the whole basement felt a little crumbling. Is it about to collapse?
  However, when Jiang Li passed by those pieces that looked like diamonds, she still put away all the pieces on the ground.

  The wall was about to collapse at this moment, but Jiang Yuheng didn't urge Jiang Li, he even put up a defensive cover, even if it collapsed here, he could guarantee that he and his wife would not be crushed.

  When Jiang Li put away all the things, the two of them rushed out of the basement. When they rushed outside the golden house, there was a bang, and the entire golden house behind them collapsed to the ground. It can be said that the shadow of the golden palace was no longer visible in an instant.

  You must know that when they came, this golden house was protected by many formations, but now it seems that there is no protection at all.

  Jiang Li walked to the roof of the golden palace, and waved her hand directly. The golden house disappeared, but all the rags in the golden house fell into this big pit. Even if there were things to fill the pit, the pit was too big after all, and those rags only filled the bottom of the pit.

  Jiang Yuheng kept holding Jiang Li's hand. You must know that the two of them are invisible now. If they let go, Jiang Yuheng wouldn't know where to find his wife.

  But my daughter-in-law is really greedy for money!
  At this moment, at the position at the foot of the mountain, with a roar, the snake-body monster flew out from the ground. Judging from its angry appearance and its flying abnormality, it should have suffered some injuries.

  At this time, the group of monsters running out of the ground was heading towards the barrier of the Holy Bishop, but what Jiang Li and Jiang Yuheng did not expect was that at this moment, a group of people rushed in from outside the barrier.

  And these intruders quickly fought with the monsters that ran out.

  It's also fortunate that the two of them have invisibility charms on them, otherwise they would definitely be noticed by those people now.

  "These people's abilities are all at level seven or eight." Jiang Li said.

  "Well, I guess they came here to hunt for treasure." After Jiang Yuheng said this, he found that there was a sense of team behind them, and the snake-like female monster had jumped not far behind them at some point.

  Thanks to their invisibility, the female monster didn't notice where they were, but it was obvious that the snake woman should have noticed Jiang Yuheng's breath.

  Jiang Yuheng took Jiang Li back to his space directly, and the moment they entered, the head of the scorpion fell to the place where they were standing just now.

  "Did it find us?" Jiang Li was paying attention to the situation outside, and was startled when she saw the snake-body monster's actions.

  "Well, they are animals, and they are very sensitive to breath." Jiang Yuheng directly took off the invisibility amulet on his body, and they couldn't get out for the time being anyway.

  Jiang Li also took off the invisibility talisman, and Jiang Yuheng hooked her waist directly, hugging her hard like a shame, and then said aggrievedly, "Daughter-in-law, I'm scared!" Jiang Li raised her hand and tapped his forehead, "I should be the one who is afraid, my man was almost snatched away by a female monster!" Jiang Yuheng directly opened his mouth and grabbed her finger, "Is my wife really

  scared

  ?

  "

  Seeing Jiang Li's expression, Jiang Yuheng was depressed!

  In other words, the appearance of this snake-body monster is really too terrifying, it is too difficult to explain in words, its face is a bit distorted at the moment, and it is just outside Jiang Yuheng's subspace, as long as the two of them look outside, it is the ugly face of the snake-body girl, and this expression is a bit too eerie.

  Jiang Li pulled Jiang Yuheng back to her own space, "No. 13, bring in the battle outside." It's

  better to be in her space, they don't have to keep looking at that ugly face, they can see the situation of the battle in the distance, anyway, No. 13 can help them monitor it.

  Jiang Yuheng had already hugged Jiang Li and sat on the sofa in the main room. He kept looking at the screen, "There are quite a lot of people rushing in!" Fortunately, there were a lot of people

  rushing into this place, otherwise they really wouldn't be able to withstand those monsters.

  Those monsters really shouldn't be underestimated. Although their levels don't seem to be very high, their lethality is very powerful. At this moment, many supernatural beings have fallen.

  Looking at the fallen supernatural beings, Jiang Li couldn't help but ask, "Husband, are we the murderers who released the monster?

  "

  It didn't take the opportunity to escape until it broke in by itself.

  "A lot of supernatural beings died, but those monsters were also injured!" The

  two of them continued to observe the battle between these supernatural beings and monsters outside. All of these people were around seven or eight levels of supernatural powers. It seems that the powers of these failed experiments also have a source!

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 414 The Attack of Monsters 9
  Through the observations of Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li, it was discovered that these supernatural beings use their supernatural powers naturally and smoothly, unlike self-taught supernatural beings like them, who fight in a chaotic manner.

  It's really time to record the battles of these people and put them on the Internet for everyone to learn from.

  Jiang Li is looking very carefully now. There are two fire-type superpowers. One of them turned the fire in his hand into a bow and arrow. Every time he attacked with fire, the speed was super fast. It was really like a flying arrow. I don't know how he used it.

  "Husband, do you think this is some kind of combat skill?" After all, there is no way for them to form such an attack with ordinary supernatural attacks.

  "This is really possible!" Jiang Yuheng discovered the attack methods used by these people, and they couldn't replicate them at all. In comparison, although these supernatural beings are only at level seven or eight, their attack power is not much different from their tenth or eleventh level.

  Although these supernatural beings lost some hands, they still fell in the end.

  Seeing that these monsters were finally dealt with by these people like chickens and dogs, Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li finally breathed a sigh of relief.

  Fortunately, fortunately, they were all resolved. If one of them ran out, or broke into the space crack, then their Shuilanxing would really be finished.

  At this time, those supernatural beings came towards their direction.

  They also heard the conversations of these people, "I seem to have seen that snake-body monster over there just now." "Why disappeared

  ? She didn't run away, did she?" "

  So many of us are here, why doesn't she run away and wait to be killed?" "

  You said, is she really that woman?" "

  According to the notebook, she should be right."

  "If it's really her, then that thing must be on her body. Since she was able to run out with these monsters, it seems that the thing has been revived." "Resuscitated? What should we do? The thing is awake, but no one can stop her, and she can find another body at any time." "That's a bit scary, but if this scorpion monster takes her body, even if we want to find her, we can't find

  her

  !

  "

  That snake-bodied female monster can take other people's bodies?

  But why did it chase Jiang Yuheng? Could it be that they want to take away Jiang Yuheng's body?

  impossible? Obviously it is a female monster!

  Jiang Li thinks that the snake-bodied female monster should find her even if she wants to seize the house. After all, she is a woman, isn't she?

  At this time, someone outside said, "If that thing wakes up, the most urgent thing for that female monster now is to find a male to pair with." As for the matter of seizing the house, it still has to be queued to the back.   At this moment, there was a scream from behind, and someone yelled, "Zhang Si was swept away by a snake-headed monster.

  "   "Let's go!" Someone rushed to the outside after saying that. Many people saw this and fled, and they also fled.   But some people ran towards the collapsed pit. They came to hunt for treasures. If they didn't find one or two treasures, how could they be reconciled?   After waiting for about ten minutes, the snake body monster jumped out from a nearby bush. If you look carefully, you will find that Zhang Si, who was swept away by it, has turned into a pile of dry bones.

  The snake body was still a little unfinished, it started to wander around, and soon found those people who were hunting for treasure in the big pit, and soon, there were a few screams in the big pit, at this time, the snake body has not only a human head, but her upper body has also turned into a human appearance, leaving only a snake tail.

  Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li can be said to have seen the entire evolution process of this snake-body monster, and this process is that she has been devouring the supernatural being.

  It is estimated that the supernatural powers of the supernatural beings promoted its evolution.

  If this thing breaks into the last days, wouldn't it be like a fish in water? After all, the zombie's crystal nucleus should also be able to promote its evolution.

  After the snake-body monster flew up from the pit, it circled around the place where Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li had disappeared just now, but found nothing.

  At this moment, it flew towards the outside slowly, and the corner of Jiang Li's mouth twitched. She always had a feeling that this snake-like female monster was still thinking about her man until now!
  Jiang Li and Jiang Yuheng didn't come out of the space until the Gorgon left for a long time, but they still came out with the invisibility talisman, they didn't dare to stay here, and flew towards the crack in the space.

  Not long after the two of them left, a person slowly crawled out from the ground. This person's face was a little pale. He was an earth-type supernatural being and one of the treasure hunters. If he hadn't fallen into the soil when the snake-like female monster jumped into the pit, he probably wouldn't have escaped this catastrophe.

  This man really had lingering fears, but he still searched for something in the pit, put it directly into his storage ring, and took it away.

  And these, Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li didn't know at all. They were very glad that those monsters didn't run up the mountain. If they ran up the mountain, they would inevitably find that space crack.

  After finding the space crack, they added dozens of formations around the space crack, and then the two of them walked directly into the space crack.

  The way back this time, they still carried it hard.

  By the time the two of them returned to the ruins, their abilities had reached the peak of the twelfth level of the initial stage.

  By the time the two of them went back, it had already been a day and a night. Although it was early morning, when they returned to the villa, everyone stayed in the villa and waited for them.

  Because No. 13 told everyone that they are not in danger now, so everyone is not worried about their danger, but everyone has heard from No. 13 that the two of them have entered the space crack, and their abilities have changed by leaps and bounds, so everyone is anxiously waiting to see their changes.

  At this moment, Yuanyuan and Fifth Sister were sitting together. They were very depressed. They thought that Jiang Li was living happily with Jiang Yuheng. They didn't want to disturb them, but they didn't expect to miss such a good opportunity to be promoted. They were a little anxious.

  "It's level 12, my sister is actually level 12, I'm only level 8, the difference is too much! The difference is so big, we will definitely be eliminated in the future! No, I can't fall too far behind my sister." Fifth sister couldn't help screaming. If she was too far behind her sister, it meant that she was not qualified to stand beside her sister.

  She doesn't want it, she wants to stand by her sister's side all the time!
  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 415 Ability Promotion 1   Yuanyuan, who was sitting next to Fifth Sister, held her hand, "Don't worry, we will not be eliminated. Since senior sister and the others have been promoted, we have the same chance to be promoted.
  "   And the most important thing is that this group of people does not allow themselves to lag behind, and does not allow themselves to be dragged down.   Everyone worked very hard. For example, now they all know that their team leader and sister-in-law have been promoted to the twelfth level, and they can't even eat, and they can't sleep, so they just sit here and wait.   It is said that Yuanyuan and Liang Yuanxu also went back to their original parallel space in the past two days, and they also dealt with some things there. You must know that Liang Yuanxu's status in the country was not too high, but only belonged to a special department, but with some amazing things he brought out, there were also some powerful potions.   Now Liang Yuanxu has become the head of the special department. In fact, the main reason is that Liang Yuanxu has too much stuff in his hands. If he is not given an important leadership position, the people above are afraid that he will not serve the country with all his heart.   Liang Yuanxu was indeed awesome. In order to avoid unnecessary casualties, after he took over the special department, he directly kicked out some lack of ability and ordinary life. To put it bluntly, the former leader did not stop kicking people, mainly because he couldn't save face.   After all, the people behind these people are not so simple, but Liang Yuanxu doesn't care about those. Now Liang Yuanxu is like a fairy to the entire special department and the people above.   After Liang Yuanxu kicked those people away, he directly distributed a strong potion to the remaining people. Originally, although these people admired Liang Yuanxu, it was only because of Liang Yuanxu's strength.   But since using the powerful potion, one by one has become extremely powerful, and now they even feel so proud that many tasks have become a piece of trivial matter in their eyes.

  Coupled with the healing potions and blood-enriching potions that Liang Yuanxu provided to everyone, Liang Yuanxu really became a fairy-like figure in the entire special department. Since then, Liang Yuanxu has become a sacred and inviolable figure.

  Now, no matter whether they are from the special department or the people above, they are all secretly thinking about how they can get closer to Liang Yuanxu.

  But Liang Yuanxu told them very clearly that this is something brought out by his fiancée's teacher, and if everyone doesn't want it in the future, they can continue to introduce objects to him.

  This time, it can be said that the people above were frightened. These things from the master's sect, this master's sect can't be some kind of fairy sect, right?

  In this way, many of Liang Yuanxu's troubles were resolved, and the people in the special department had not only admired Liang Yuanxu, but completely worshiped him.

  Especially those who have fought with Liang Yuanxu, and those who have seen Liang Yuanxu fight in all directions regard Liang Yuanxu as a god. Although the country does not admire this kind of personal hero, Liang Yuanxu's strength lies there.

  Moreover, in the hands of several people who have a good relationship with Liang Yuanxu, each of them has a small storage bag. Although these storage bags are not big, they are as big as three or four suitcases.

  With the strength of the subordinates, there were fewer and fewer tasks that originally required Liang Yuanxu to come forward.

  These people have the ability to stand alone, and now Liang Yuanxu is really getting more and more relaxed, and it is more and more possible to follow Jiang Yuheng and the others to improve their abilities in this apocalyptic world.

  No one doesn't like being strong, even Liang Yuanxu, and he doesn't have the idea of ​​dominating one side, so now he just wants to improve with Jiang Yuheng, fight zombies, and do tasks together!

  And everything he has now was really given to him by Jiang Li. If it wasn't for Jiang Li and Yuanyuan, he felt that he was really nothing.

  You must know that in the parallel space, Liang Yuanxu and Yuanyuan have no chance to improve at all. They had supernatural powers before, and they couldn't move even if they stopped at the first and second levels.

  What's more, staying here, Liang Yuanxu can still accompany his little daughter-in-law, even if he and his little wife get tired of being together, no one will say anything about him.

  Actually speaking, Liang Yuanxu really wanted to leave his job in the parallel space, after all he felt that he had already done a lot for that special department.

  But the people above know that his ability is so powerful, how can they let him go? Moreover, the people in the special department couldn't bear him to leave at all, so he is still the head of the special department, but he only has this name, and now he hardly shows up.

  On the contrary, he said that every month in the future, he will provide some medicines for special departments. Although the quantity is not large, it is enough for those people who have produced dangerous people to survive.

  Of course, these pharmaceutical countries also need to pay something in exchange.

  As for Liang Yuanxu's family, now that Liang Yuanxu is getting stronger, the Liang family has no way to control him now.

  Originally, Liang Yuanxu still had some estrangement from his family members, but as Liang Yuanxu became more and more powerful and his status in the upper echelon became higher and higher, the Liang family now no longer had the opportunity to influence Liang Yuanxu.

  Not to mention forcing Liang Yuanxu to do things he doesn't like, like introducing someone, Liang's mother dare not mention it now, because she feels a little scared when she sees her son's eyes.

  Speaking of which, Liang Yuanxu and Yuanyuan are also people who fought in the last days, and the aura of the two of them is not something ordinary people can resist.

  Liang Yuanxu also improved his parents' physique. As for the powerful medicine, he also used it for his parents and elder brother. In fact, he was also worried that someone would attack them for his own reasons.

  In order to avoid some unnecessary troubles, we can only make them stronger one by one.

  Speaking of which, during this period of time, his sister-in-law actually wanted him to provide her and her natal family with some medicines. In her mouth, it seemed that those medicines were easy to take out.

  But Liang Yuanxu didn't pay attention to her at all. He used it for his elder brother. In fact, he had already changed the fate of his elder brother and the others.

  Moreover, his own points were almost used up, and he still used Yuanyuan's points.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 416 Ability Improvement 2
  Liang Yuanxu really doesn't want to go back now, there are too many troubles, as the old ancestor said, people are afraid of being famous, and pigs are afraid of being strong!

  So after Liang Yuanxu came back this time, he told Yuanyuan that the two of them would try to seldom appear in the parallel world in the future. Anyway, as long as they formed a team, Yuanyuan could stay wherever they wanted.

  And as far as Yuanyuan is concerned, Xiaocao has already settled down, and Liang Yuanxu is here to accompany her again, so she has no intention of going back now.

  After all, apart from Liang Yuanxu, the person she cares about the most is Lily. No, Lily is still ahead of Liang Yuanxu.

  Although Lily told her that if she stayed in the parallel world, she might be the heroine over there, and she would have some heroine aura, but she didn't care about that at all. With the existence of subspaces, all the heroine aura could be thrown aside.

  She heard from No. 13 that there was a woman with a heroine halo in this Jingdong base, but the heroine halo on that woman was not as lucky as theirs, so Yuanyuan didn't take the so-called heroine halo to heart now.

  All of them are now gathered in the living room of the villa, waiting for Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li's return.

  And at this time, Yu Fengchen finally walked out of the villa upstairs holding Ren Xiaohe's hand.

  Ren Xiaohe looked a little haggard, and her legs trembled a little, but everyone didn't laugh at her, instead they all looked at Yu Fengchen with teasing eyes.

  Everyone didn't expect Yu Fengchen to be like this...

  In fact, Ren Xiaohe had a fight with Yu Fengchen upstairs just now. In the past two days, the two of them fought countless times, but in the end it was Yu Fengchen who suppressed her to the end.

  Yu Fengchen lightly raised the corner of his lips, and the brothers teased him, anyway, Yu Fengchen didn't take it seriously, he also has a wife now, he is proud of it!
  Although he had suffered a lot of beatings in the past two days, it was worth it to him.

  And even if Ren Xiaohe doesn't recognize him as her husband, he won't let her go easily.

  However, at this time, No. 13 said in the group, "Ren Xiaohe also has a heroine aura, and she is very powerful." But the strange thing is that Yu Fengchen doesn't have a heroine aura, so Yu Fengchen is really a stolen bride!
  When everyone saw this sentence, they were stunned, and Yuanyuan couldn't help asking, "What about senior brother? Does senior brother Chen have a male lead halo?" Everyone waited expectantly for No.

  13's answer.

  At this time, No. 13 said slowly, "No!"

  No? Everyone looked at Yu Fengchen nervously now, but Yu Fengchen didn't feel anything, he directly said in the group, "It's okay, as long as I have luck." The halo of the heroine, ha ha

  ! If there is really a so-called heroine aura, he can pinch that aura for her.

  "When the master comes back, you can ask her for two more lucky pills!" No. 13 was a little worried that Yu Fengchen would be killed by the male master.

  At this moment, Jiang Li also replied in the group, "Thirteen, can you find out who has the aura of the hero?" She and Jiang Yuheng just came out of the space crack.

  "It hasn't appeared yet!" If Ren Xiaohe hadn't appeared in front of No. 13, No. 13 would not have found out.

  Things like the halo of the male and female protagonists are really strange.

  Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li teleported back to the living room of the villa at this time, and seeing everyone's eager eyes, they knew that they wanted to improve their abilities.

  Jiang Yuheng told the story of the crack in the space, and asked everyone to think about whether to go in, after all, the danger is still extremely high.

  Everyone unanimously agreed to go, and now they have nothing to do for the time being. After all, with the potions they have promoted, it can be said that the whole world is now full of martial arts. Of course, except for a few lazy people, no one cares about them, and the rest are almost standing up.

  In addition, Jiang Yuheng and the others dealt with the slightly stronger zombies and mutant beasts on the entire planet some time ago, so they have nothing to do for the time being.

  "Let's go now!" Xiaofeng is almost envious now, he has so many resources to promote to level five, and now he is the lowest in the entire mercenary group, he is really not reconciled!
  "Isn't it a little dangerous to go to Xiaofeng?" Jiang Li was a little worried, because the hurricane in the space crack was really powerful.

  "We can set up some formations!" Jiang Yuheng knew Xiaofeng's thoughts. Although he was worried that Xiaofeng would not have a subspace, they would all be together and have strong knowledge of formations. The risk factor was relatively small.

  Just like that, after Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li came back, they didn't stay in the villa at all, they took everyone out of the villa, and they went directly to the space crack.

  When Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li left, they had already set up formations around the cracks in the space, so there was no need to worry about being discovered by others.

  Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li led everyone in. They had just come into contact with the hurricane in the space crack. Even though everyone had prepared in advance, they were still blown to one side by the hurricane inside.

  Although the hurricane in the space crack weakened with resistance, Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li were the ones who walked ahead after all this time, so the people who followed them could be said to be unlucky.

  Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li set up several powerful chain formations inside. The first formation is slightly stronger. When practicing in this formation, the power of the hurricane inside is relatively small. However, the subsequent formations are weakening one by one, and the power of the hurricane will become stronger and stronger.

  Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li sat cross-legged in front of the first formation. The two of them are already at the peak of the twelfth level, and if they go up any further, they will be in the Yuanyuan Realm.

  The two of them don't plan to upgrade now. When the two of them resisted the hurricane, they began to look at the books in the space with their mental power. All of them were made from the basement of the Holy Bishop.

  Although they don't know the characters in it, but there are fans of these little guys, who don't know how long they have survived, and they know the characters in these books.

  So Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li quickly got to know the characters of Sky Continent through these little guys, and the two of them read all the books about power levels.

  They also have some understanding of the Guiyuan Realm. Speaking of it, supernatural powers are divided into the initial realm, the Guiyuan Realm, the Condensing Pill Realm, the Nihility Realm, the Divine Realm and the Divine Realm.

  In the initial state, there are crystal nuclei in the human body, and the power is concentrated in the brain, but in the returning state, the crystals will be broken, and after the crystals are broken, the power will spread all over the body.

  According to the introduction in the book, entering the Guiyuan Realm, the various powers can be said to be directly multiplied by a hundred times!
  What is the concept of a hundred times?
  When Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li saw this, their hearts were very hot, and they also noticed that it would take a strong external force to return the broken crystals.

  So now this space crack is still very suitable for them to improve.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 417 Ability Improvement 3
  Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li are planning to improve, but they still need to talk to the people behind them.

  After all, after they upgrade, the hurricane in this space crack may increase a hundred times in an instant with the improvement of their cultivation base, so they have to let others pay attention to avoid getting hurt!

  Although they changed their positions a bit, the hurricane the two of them were facing was stronger. As long as they were in the space crack, it would definitely affect other people.

  The two of them read the books for nearly a day, and spent more than half a day studying the contents of these books.

  During this period of time, everyone's abilities have been improved a lot, especially Xiaofeng. This guy's belief in improvement is too strong. In just half a day, he has been promoted from the fifth level to the middle of the sixth level.

  Not to mention the others, none of them wanted to hold Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li back, they all wanted to follow in their footsteps.

  Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li told everyone about the matter, and everyone said they understood, but in their hearts, they knew very well, how can there be a rainbow without going through wind and rain?

  In fact, the speed of improvement of these people is not as good as that of Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li, because they have been standing behind them.

  So even if they listened to what Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li said, they didn't plan to retreat. How could they get a rainbow if they hadn't experienced wind and rain?
  Everyone knows that the more adversity you face, the easier it is to become a god!

  Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li separated this time, but before they separated, Jiang Li bought two Guiyuan Pills, which would help them upgrade to the Guiyuan Realm.

  Although the two of them are separated, they are still on the same straight line, but they are separated by a certain distance, and the main reason is that they are worried about affecting each other.

  However, after they separated, the intensity of the hurricane they received could only be borne by the two of them, and with their current abilities, the hurricane was really powerful.

  Jiang Li worked hard to resist the hurricane in front of her by using her abilities. It is said that because she is not a wind element, her difficulty is somewhat higher than that of Jiang Yuheng.

  However, Jiang Li's mental strength is not weak, so she is sure to resist the hurricane in front of her.

  As time went by, and as Jiang Li's resistance became stronger and stronger, the intensity of the hurricane became stronger and stronger. At this moment, Jiang Li's supernatural powers had reached her limit.

  However, Jiang Li is very clear that it is easier to improve when the limit is reached.

  Jiang Li felt that her body began to tremble. This was already the limit. If she couldn't resist anymore and she lost the ability to resist, she might be torn to pieces by the hurricane.

  Jiang Li directly swallowed the Guiyuan Pill. You must know that the energy in that Guiyuan Pill is too powerful. If it wasn't for her exhaustion, she wouldn't dare to take it.

  While Jiang Li was taking Guiyuan Pill, Jiang Yuheng also breathed a sigh of relief. In addition to resisting the hurricane just now, he had been paying attention to his daughter-in-law, lest something would happen. Seeing his wife taking Guiyuan Pill, he also began to work hard to resist the hurricane.

  After Jiang Li took Guiyuan Pill, a protective circle was formed around her. Jiang Li sat down cross-legged and began to absorb the energy of Guiyuan Pill. Her abilities also began to recover little by little, and then improved little by little.

  Time passed slowly, and Yu Fengchen and the others, apart from practicing hard every day, were still observing the situation of Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li.

  In the group, Shao Xiaogang was a little anxious, "Two days have passed, why are the boss and sister-in-law still awake? I can feel that the hurricane in this space crack is getting bigger."

  "Don't worry, Xiaogang. I can't eat hot tofu in a hurry. The boss and sister-in-law are still in stable physical condition. They will soon be the masters of the return to the original state, but we are still swaying in the initial state. Hurry up and work hard!" Yu Fengchen is working hard now. His current fire ability has reached the tenth level of the initial state, but he still feels that it is not enough.

  "Come on, when the boss and sister-in-law wake up, we will fall behind by a big realm. The gap can be too much, and the fighting power of the boss and sister-in-law will increase a hundred times." Lu Ye is really afraid that he will be left behind. He has always had high requirements for combat power, even higher than Yu Fengchen's requirements.

  Everyone immediately became silent in the cultivation process, because they discovered that Yuanyuan and Liang Yuanxu, who were originally behind them, had already caught up, and the two of them had the attitude of the latecomers taking the lead.

  Speaking of which, Yuanyuan and Liang Yuanxu were originally the male and female protagonists in the parallel world, but because the two of them shifted their focus to this side, they got rid of the original setting of the male and female protagonists. However, with the shift of their focus, their original luck gradually shifted to this side, so now that the two of them have luck, their cultivation speed is naturally faster than others.

  Of course, it is still impossible for the two of them to catch up with Jiang Li and Jiang Yuheng. Although Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li are not considered the hero and heroine of this world, they have saved the world many times inadvertently, so they can be regarded as beings favored by heaven here.

  It took five days and five nights for Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li to digest the energy in the Guiyuan Dan. The two of them had properly upgraded to the first level of the Guiyuan realm, but Jiang Li's mental power had been raised to the middle of the first level of the Guiyuan realm.

  And Jiang Yuheng's spiritual power has been raised to the late stage of the first level of Guiyuan realm, the wind element is at the middle stage of the first level of Guiyuan realm, and the ice element is at the early stage of the first level of Guiyuan realm.

  As soon as the two of them woke up, they found that the hurricane in the space crack had increased, but it could not cause any harm to the two of them.

  After being promoted to the Yuanyuan Realm, not only their abilities have been improved, but their physical strength and sensitivity have also been newly improved, which is not comparable to that of the Primordial Realm.

  The husband and wife looked at each other and smiled, then turned to look at the people who were practicing.

  For five full days and five nights, none of Yu Fengchen and the others ran out, and even Mr. Jiang brought a few people in to practice.

  The speed of improvement here is really fast, and with the fact that No. 13 has been using the elixir, their abilities can be said to be progressing rapidly.

  Although only five days and five nights have passed, almost all the human abilities of the Thunder Mercenary Corps are above level nine. Except for a few who joined later, there are a few of them whose abilities have already reached level ten.

  And this includes Shao Xiaogang. No one thought that Shao Xiaogang, who was originally a laggard, had his wood system upgraded to the middle of the tenth level.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 418 Ability Improvement 4
  In addition to Shao Xiaogang who has been promoted to the tenth level of the initial state, Guo Tao, Li Wen, Yu Fengchen, Lu Feng, Lu Ye and Zhang Yuanbin have also been promoted to the tenth level, and the others are almost at the ninth level.

  As for the later Xiaofeng, he was promoted to the beginning of the eighth level, Mr. Jiang was also promoted to the late seventh level, and the few people he led were also promoted to the middle and late sixth level.

  As for Yuan Sisi, it was promoted to the late sixth level, and the little one, Yuan Niannian, was also promoted to the early fifth level.

  On the contrary, Ren Xiaohe and Qin Yan, they can be regarded as latecomers, because it is the first time to use the elixir, both of them have been promoted to the eighth level, but Ren Xiaohe is at the end of the eighth level, and Qin Yan is at the beginning of the eighth level.

  Yuanyuan, Fifth Sister, and Liang Yuanxu are all in the late ninth level, and they will soon be promoted to the tenth level of the initial state.

  At this moment, the entire Thunder Mercenary Group can be said to be the most top force on the entire planet.

  After Mr. Jiang was promoted to the late seventh level, his appearance also changed a lot. He seemed to be 30 years younger, and his whole person became more energetic.

  This change not only shocked him, but also shocked others. It turns out that the improvement of supernatural powers can also make people younger, but this kind of change can only be above the seventh level.

  After a group of people practiced for so long, they all returned to the villa. Everyone planned to take a rest and continue to practice.

  As soon as Jiang Yuheng and the others returned to the villa, they immediately began to ask about the changes on the alien side. Now the alien spaceship has been stranded on a planet there under the destruction of Jiang Yuheng. Although the aliens are rushing to repair the spaceship, but the spaceship has suffered such serious damage. Coupled with the damage from monsters, they are now lacking a lot of things. They cannot repair the spaceship.

  However, the place where they stayed was too far away from Blue Mercury. Even if they wanted to fly over, it would be impossible for them. So these people have already started researching, and they plan to use the teleportation circle that teleports monsters to teleport.

  The teleportation circle has only teleported monsters before, whether it can teleport humans is still unknown, so during this time, those aliens are testing, after all, there is no way.

  Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li didn't know about it. They only knew that the spaceship hadn't moved since it ran aground there.

  However, they also know that those aliens will definitely find a way to log in on their blue mercury.

  As soon as they came out, the scientific and technological personnel monitoring the entire planet released a few pieces of news to them. These pieces of news were the locations of the relatively high-level zombies and mutant beasts on the entire planet.

  Jiang Yuheng took a look and found that the highest level of these mutant beasts and zombies was at level eight or nine. He directly distributed the tasks and asked everyone to deal with these zombies and mutant beasts before going to practice!
  You must know that everyone has practiced for so long, and it is time for actual combat, so soon, they set off in two groups, as for the tenth-level people, they all fought alone.

  The main reason is that Jiang Yuheng felt that it would be too wasteful if there were two or two teams for those above the tenth level.

  After all, there are a lot of zombies and mutant beasts at level eight or nine!

  On the contrary, Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li didn't go out on missions, and the two of them faintly felt the whole world's rejection of them.

  "This world can only accommodate people below Guiyuan Realm." Jiang Li was a little depressed. They have made a lot of contributions to this world. Why does this world reject them so much?
  "As long as we don't use the ability, the rules of this world have nothing to do with us." It was precisely because of this that Jiang Yuheng decided that the two of them would not participate in this operation.

  However, the two of them also understand that their current fighting power is strong, if they fight in this piece of world, it will cause great damage to this piece of world.

  Let's talk about Mr. Jiang, this time the earth ability has been directly upgraded to the late seventh level. In addition, after Jiang Li used the elementary swordsmanship, elementary lightness and elementary teleportation for her, he can now be said to have complete self-protection. Although he does not have a subspace now, he now carries a trading store with him.

  Mr. Jiang's trading store can be directly exchanged with crystal cores, so he directly got the various exchange rules on the military region's website, and it was still at the top. As for the military region, anyone who wants to exchange can find him.

  Mr. Jiang is a very fair person, even his son should not try to find anything cheap from him.

  However, Jiang Yimin also got a lot of benefits. This time, Mr. Jiang didn't show up for almost a week, and the people in the entire military area were actually a little anxious. After all, it was much cheaper to exchange at Mr. Jiang's side than Thunder Pavilion.

  So, as soon as Mr. Jiang appeared, Jiang Yimin came directly to him. During this time, Jiang Yimin's water ability was directly upgraded to the late stage of the fourth level. He also felt more energetic, but when he saw his father, he was dumbfounded.

  why?

  Because now his father is even younger than him, almost like his brother.

  When Mr. Jiang saw his son, he realized that he was much younger than his own son, and his whole body was broken and sad. How long has he been ignoring his son? The son has more white hair than him.

  Although Jiang Yuheng did not reject Jiang Yimin's coming to live in the villa, Jiang Yimin was still a little embarrassed, and he didn't go to the Thunder mercenary group much.

  But when he saw his father, who was younger than himself, his intestines were green with regret. His father was so powerful, let alone his son, and now he had become a dragging existence.

  Mr. Jiang patted his son on the shoulder, then told him about the practice at the space crack, and told him that when the next group of people went, he would be added as well. Jiang Yimin was only slightly relieved at this time, his father did not give up on himself.

  He still has a chance!
  However, Jiang Yimin hadn't seen his wife for a while, and he planned to work hard to improve, but it was impossible for him to show up again in the near future, so he went directly back to the family courtyard of the military region to see Lin Yunfei.

  To put it bluntly, with the improvement of human abilities, there will be a slight increase in mental strength. Although it cannot be seen from a distance, if you walk to the front of the house, you can still see the situation inside the house.

  Jiang Yimin walked to the door of his villa. When the soldiers at the door were about to salute him, he stopped him. At this moment, he was standing at the door and noticed the situation inside the house.

  Originally, whether it was him or the old man, they had all warned Lin Yunfei that she was not allowed to invite anyone into the villa again.

  What he didn't expect was that Lin Yunfei not only recruited Yan Yu to their home, Zhang Linlin and Zhang Miaomiao were also in their home.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 419 Calculation 1
  Jiang Yimin did not choose to enter the house, he stood quietly outside, listening to the conversation inside, he slowly clenched his fists.

  He didn't expect that the group of people his wife recruited was to frame Jiang Li. Speaking of which, although he didn't know much about Jiang Li's daughter-in-law, he did know that this daughter-in-law was very mysterious, and all the strange things in Thunder Pavilion were brought out by others.

  "Auntie, you can't even see him, okay?" Zhang Miaomiao looked at her aunt strangely. Is her aunt so guarded now?

  "That's right, Auntie, are you her mother-in-law? Can't you even ask her out?"

  "What are you asking her out for?" Lin Yunfei said in disgust.

  "Auntie, of course we have a business to look for her!"

  "Linlin, what are you planning to do?" Lin Yunfei looked at Zhang Linlin who was speaking, and the three of them came running suddenly, and they didn't know why.

  "Auntie, aren't we going to avenge you? She is your daughter-in-law. Now you are locked up here and lost your freedom. Isn't it all because of her?" Zhang Linlin actually wanted to trouble Jiang Li when she was kicked out of the family courtyard, but she has always been in a weak position.

  "I don't need you to take revenge, no matter what she is now, she is already your cousin, so don't say these things anymore!" Lin Yunfei didn't want to make trouble anymore, she hasn't seen her husband for a long time, she is really a little scared now, afraid that she will be really abandoned.

  After all, the Jiang family still has great power in the base.

  "Auntie, let's just tease her a little bit, and it won't do her any harm." Zhang Linlin said, saying that she had already agreed with those men that she would give them a beauty.

  "Linlin, you don't need to talk to me about this matter anymore, I don't want to make trouble anymore." The relationship between her and her son was already in jeopardy, and if she continued to make trouble, she was afraid that her son would completely deny her.

  "Auntie, this matter is beneficial to you! Don't you want to be with uncle? If something happens to Jiang Li, won't uncle protect you because he is worried about you?" Zhang Miaomiao was drawing cakes there.   Lin Yunfei snorted coldly, "

  I asked her out, but everything that happens is my responsibility. Do you really think I'm a fool?" Rather, during such a long period of time, a person really figured out a lot of   truth   .   "Auntie, we were kicked out of this villa. Do you know what we went through?" Zhang Linlin clenched her fists, her heart was full of hatred.   "Auntie, if I hadn't rescued Linlin and Miao Miao, they would probably have been sent to the Red Street by now." Yan Yu said at the right time.   "Ah? What's going on?" Lin Yunfei became anxious when she heard that. Zhang Linlin and Zhang Miaomiao were raised by her after all.   "After we were kicked out, Mom and Dad didn't have to give birth. Miao Miao and I did everything. Later, Dad thought it was too slow to earn crystal cores, so he planned to sell me. It was Miss Yan who saved our lives. If it wasn't for her, we would all be sold by our biological father." Zhang Linlin said angrily.   "But what does this have to do with your cousin?" Lin Yunfei looked at Zhang Linlin, all of this was not caused by Jiang Li. Although she still disliked Jiang Li, Jiang Li was now her daughter-in-law.

  "Why doesn't it matter? Auntie, if it wasn't for her, we wouldn't have been kicked out." Zhang Linlin looked at Lin Yunfei aggrievedly, "Auntie, I just want to help you suppress her arrogance, but I don't really want to do anything to her?" Lin Yunfei frowned, "I can't ask her out at all! Besides, she is very powerful." She herself wanted to suppress Jiang Li's arrogance

  .

  "Auntie, I am also very powerful now!" Zhang Linlin has awakened the ability, and her ability can directly prevent the ability user from using the ability.

  The awakening of this ability is a bit powerful, but she has gone through experiments, and even a fourth-level person will fall for her, so she came over and asked Lin Yunfei to ask Jiang Li out under Yan Yu's instigation.

  After all, as long as an appointment is made, Lin Yunfei has no way to interfere.

  Jiang Yimin stood outside, watching the scene in the room quietly. Although Lin Yunfei was considered a psychic power user now, she didn't seem to know how to use powers very much, and she didn't notice Jiang Yimin's existence at all.

  Jiang Yimin only has one feeling now, that is, these women in front of him are too idle, and they have nothing to do, so they keep thinking about harming others.

  We must know that they can live in the base so securely, isn't it because the Thunder Mercenary Group has solved all the major threats in the whole world?

  Women like these who want to harm people should just throw them into the pile of zombies and let them fend for themselves.

  However, what kind of power did this Zhang Linlin awaken?
  "Linlin, Jiang Li's ability is very high. Don't provoke her if you can. If you go on like this, I'm afraid the old man will drive you out of the base." After all, they now at least have a house to live in and food.

  Lin Yunfei believed that as long as she dared to attack Jiang Li, she would definitely be one of the people kicked out of the base.

  "Auntie, are you really not going to help us?" Zhang Linlin didn't think that she would lure Jiang Li out by herself.

  But it's a pity, as soon as she appeared near Thunder Pavilion, as long as she wasn't shopping, she would be kicked away by the people there.

  Those peripheral personnel in Thunder Pavilion are really on guard against them!

  Otherwise, she wouldn't be able to find Lin Yunfei now. You must know that Lin Yunfei didn't defend them since she was driven away last time, and the sisters already hated Lin Yunfei a little.

  Now that Lin Yunfei is like this, Zhang Linlin feels a little angry.

  At this moment, Zhang Linlin looked at Lin Yunfei. It seemed that they had discussed it today.

  Zhang Linlin directly put her hand on Lin Yunfei's forehead, and Lin Yunfei collapsed on the ground, "Auntie, I'm sorry, we can't go back empty-handed today!" Seeing Lin Yuncuo lying on the sofa, Yan Yu directly lifted her onto his shoulders, and said, "Let's go! Let's deal with the soldier at the door first!" Then they didn't know it at the

  moment

  .

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 420 Calculation 2
  Yan Yu carried Lin Yunfei on his shoulders, Zhang Linlin and Zhang Miaomiao followed her, and walked towards the gate of the villa.

  Zhang Miaomiao couldn't help complaining, "If I knew this, I should have done it long ago. It's been a thankless effort!" "Miao Miao, no matter what you say, she is our aunt

  !

  "
  When they came to the door, Yan Yu signaled Zhang Linlin to go out and stun the soldier first. Zhang Linlin just walked to the door and wanted to say hello to the soldier, but she didn't expect that there was a black muzzle pointed at her forehead.

  Just when she was about to reach out to touch the gunman, there was a sudden knock on the ground, and the gun rang out. The soldier didn't shoot, but Jiang Yimin did.

  Now that he knew that Zhang Linlin had the ability to stun others, he naturally couldn't show mercy.

  Zhang Linlin was shot in the heart and fell directly to the ground, followed by another shot. Jiang Yimin shot directly at Yan Yu. After all, Lin Yunfei was being carried by Yan Yu now.

  Yan Yu saw that he couldn't be kind anymore, so he threw Lin Yunfei out, and then attacked Jiang Yimin.

  However, she obviously forgot about the soldier guarding the door, that soldier was very powerful, when Yan Yu used the ability, he also used the ability.

  And with two gunshots, the soldiers guarding the community and the soldiers who were resting at home all ran over.

  At this moment, Zhang Miaomiao also ran out, but Jiang Yimin would not give her a chance to escape, so he shot her through the leg.

  At this time, Yan Yu was fighting with the soldiers, and the guards of the community came up to help as soon as they came.

  Soon Yan Yu was also under control, and the small captain of the guard hurriedly asked what happened.

  Then everyone knew that the three women came in to kidnap Mrs. Jiang.

  Although everyone knew that Mrs. Jiang was not liked by the Jiang family, but controlling her could threaten the Jiang family.

  This time, the base represented by the Yan family can be said to be directly on the opposite side of the military region.

  Zhang Linlin was directly shot to death by Jiang Yimin, no matter what supernatural power she had, Jiang Yimin would never give her another chance to stand up.

  As for Zhang Miaomiao, Jiang Yimin's leg was broken now, and it is estimated that the future will not be much better.

  However, now that Zhang Miaomiao and Yan Yu have been brought back to the military region directly, the next step is the negotiation between the military region and the base officials.

  Jiang Yimin carried Lin Yunfei back to the villa. Lin Yunfei was in a coma at the moment, and with Yan Yu's toss just now, Lin Yunfei was a little bruised and swollen.

  Jiang Yimin got a supernatural being from the healing department to heal her before she woke up.

  As soon as Lin Yunfei woke up, she still had no idea what happened, but when she came back to her senses, she looked at Jiang Yimin nervously, "Husband, where are Linlin and Miaomiao!" Jiang Yimin narrowed his eyes slightly, "You still miss them   ?

  "   "Shouldn't you worry about yourself now?" Jiang Yimin frowned, "Or worry about your son and daughter-in-law, they plan to use you to threaten them, don't you worry?" "The three of them all love Ah Heng, so they will definitely not hurt Ah Heng." "What about Jiang Li? What about your daughter-in-law?" "As long as Ah Heng is fine, I don't care about the   others   !   "

  "You don't care? You don't care about the trouble you caused?" Jiang Yimin's voice suddenly rose eight hundred degrees. He only thought that this daughter-in-law was completely useless. If his son heard this, he would probably be so angry that he would cut off relations with his parents directly, right?
  "Jiang Yimin, why are you yelling at me? I can't control what they do. How would I know that they would directly want to take me away?" Lin Yunfei was in a hurry.

  "Then why do you still provoke them? Don't you know that the Yan family is on the opposite side of the military region? What are you planning to do?" "I don't want to do anything either. The Yan family has power over the base, and our family has power in the military region. If my son marries Yan Yu, wouldn't it be a cooperation between the two forces?" Lin Yunfei really thought it was pretty

  .

  Jiang Yimin sneered, "That's what you think. Do you think Yan Yu really has the ability to control the Yan family? Don't take it for granted. Lin Yunfei, you have been neglected for so long a while ago, don't you understand? If you don't do it, you can live in the Jiang family's villa for a long time. If you do it again, we will divorce directly!" "You want to divorce me?" Lin Yunfei didn't expect Jiang Yimin to say such a thing

  .

  "I don't want to divorce you. Do you allow you to keep hurting your son and daughter-in-law?" Jiang Yimin snorted coldly, "You can do this kind of thing for some outsiders, what do you think I should do?" "I didn't go with them!" "You gave them a chance!" Fee got used to

  it   by

  herself   .   Lin Yunfei sat quietly on the sofa and didn't say a word anymore.   At this time, the soldiers outside the door suddenly shouted, "The corpse is blown up! The corpse is blown up!"

  Jiang Yimin rushed out of the villa. At this moment, Zhang Linlin, who was already dead, was sitting on the ground. She obviously didn't mutate into a zombie, but her whole body seemed to be alive. She raised her eyes to Jiang Yimin. Jiang Yimin only felt that Zhang Linlin's eyes were a little strange now, but he couldn't tell exactly where the strangeness was.

  Lin Yunfei also rushed out of the villa. She looked at Zhang Linlin who was sitting on the ground. Zhang Linlin acted as if she didn't know her, but the bloody hole in her chest reminded Lin Yunfei that Zhang Linlin had been beaten to death before, but now she woke up again.

  "Linlin!" Lin Yunfei couldn't help screaming, she looked at Jiang Yimin, rushed to him and questioned him, "You fired the shot, didn't you? You were the one, right?" At this moment, Jiang Yimin didn't bother to pay attention to Lin Yunfei. What he cared about now was that Zhang Linlin was already dead, how did she come back to life

  ?

  At this moment, Zhang Linlin's eyes emitted a blue light, and this blue light swept to a soldier next to him, and the soldier fell to the ground directly, bleeding from his neck.

  At this time, Zhang Linlin looked at Jiang Yimin again. Jiang Yimin felt that his breathing suddenly became difficult, and then he closed his eyes and fell into darkness.

  This time, Lin Yunfei was so frightened that she screamed, "Husband! Husband!" But Jiang Yimin had already fallen to the ground, and it was impossible to protect her anymore.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 228 23
𝙳𝙴𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚂 𝙿𝙴𝚃 𝙲𝙰𝚃:𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝚃𝚆𝙾:𝚁𝙴𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙽 𝙾𝙵 𝙴𝙸𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁.
12.3K 480 25
ੈ✩ ˚ ➶ 。˚☁️ ⇢ -ˏ' ✰🍿🍧 ੈ✩ ˚ ➶ 。࿐ྂ 𝘊𝘙𝘜𝘌𝘓 𝘚𝘜𝘔𝘔𝘌𝘙 - ❝𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯', 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦...
70 0 2
A love letter to the galaxy. All rights are reserved for STAR WARS.
0 0 3
A young boy the recipient of a legacy of the terrible price what changes shall he bring to this world wrought with conflict hidden under the opulence...