I earn points in the last days

By Thousand_Moon

我在末世赚积分 https://www.69shu.com/txt/9917597.htm https://m.xklxsw.com/book/176480/ Author: Li Xinyu COMPLETE NOT... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
411-420
421-430
431-440
441-450
451-460
461-470
471-480
481-490
491-502(END)

401-410

167 1 0
By Thousand_Moon

Chapter 401

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  The nipple on the left side is not sticky anymore, it looks a little sagging from the outside, and it really feels like the breast is falling down a little bit.   "Ah!" Little Lolita blushed with anger and screamed thickly, then picked up the schoolbag on the ground, clutched her chest and ran away!   Although she ran away out of embarrassment, the others didn't know the truth! Except for the waiter Fu Ning, he can no longer use words to describe Yu Fengchen, this Brother Gang is too rigid! He was so admired that he threw himself to the ground, when is this, and he still picks women?   However, looking at his appearance, a man looks so enchanting, it seems impossible for him to understand the difficulty of having few women in this world and the sadness of being a single dog, after all, even a woman wants to throw him down.   If he was a woman, he would be more than happy to post such a beautiful man!   At this time, Qin Fang leaned in front of Yu Fengchen, "Deputy group, why are you such a beast? You grabbed his breasts off." Yu Fengchen looked at Qin Fang with cold eyes, and Qin Fang slapped his own mouth, "Deputy group, I'm a bit numb to my mouth, I have to drink to sober up." "Do you want to lose consciousness in your brain?" Yu Fengchen looked at Qin Fang   threateningly   .

  "I don't want to!" Qin Fang ran for his life as soon as he finished speaking. Their deputy team had eaten explosives. He clearly saw that several beauties went to strike up a conversation with the deputy team. Why didn't any of them succeed?

  Qin Fang felt that these women were really a little too weak, it would be nice if there was a woman who was a little bit stronger.

  At this moment, a short-haired woman came in from the outside. This woman was well-dressed, and her appearance was considered to be above average. She sat down directly in front of the bar, and Fu Ning immediately leaned up to her, with a smile on her face, "Sister He, you are here!" "What's the matter?"

  !

  If she hadn't been vigilant enough, she would have almost fallen into their trap. Speaking of which, she was the one who created the supernatural team she was in now, but now all the people in the team have voted for that pair of men and women, and they still want to plot against her today, which really makes her feel too disappointed.

  "Sister He is in trouble?" Fu Ning and Xiao He grew up together, but he admired Xiao He very much, because from childhood to adulthood, the children in their big courtyard, regardless of gender, lived under the shadow of Xiao He's fist.

  Even a boy older than Sister He can't beat Sister He!

  Xiao He patted him on the shoulder, "It's nothing wrong, Xiao Ning, remember to be careful when you see Luo Xue and the others." Hearing this, Fu Ning immediately narrowed his eyes, "

  Sister He, they betrayed you, right?" He had long felt that those people were not good people.

  Xiao He smiled, "I was almost killed by them, but in the end they were injured, I'm fine!" Her luck is still very good, in fact, the main reason is that she has always had a hole card, and she has never told anyone about this hole card, so she really kept it right.

  Without that hole card, she might end up with death.

  At this time, Fu Ning had pulled Xiao He aside, and he said, "Sister He, there is a superbly handsome man over there. Take a look, he is really handsome and handsome, just the way you like it. If you take a closer look, it might put you in a good mood!" After finishing speaking, Fu Ning directly pulled Xiao He to Yu Fengchen's vicinity, and then let her sit in front of the bar, and made her a glass of her favorite wine

  .

  Xiao He looked at Yu Fengchen, she knew who this man was, wasn't this the deputy group of the strongest mercenary group Thunder?

  This man is a superb beauty! Even Luo Xue, who was plotting against her, felt a little bit attracted when talking about him. Of course, Lei Ting's regular guy was even more attractive, but it's a pity that he has a master!
  This Yu Fengchen is the golden bachelor of the entire base!

  When Xiao He looked at Yu Fengchen, Yu Fengchen also looked at her. He knew this woman, she was the captain of a supernatural team. He noticed Xiao He's gaze on him, and said directly, "Don't look at me like that, I'm not interested in you!" Xiao He was so angry that his mouth turned crooked. He was angry in the team today, and he came here for a drink

  .

  Suddenly Xiao He glanced at Yu Fengchen up and down, then turned her face away in disgust.

  Yu Fengchen noticed her gaze and was a little unhappy!
  Is he that bad? This woman looked at him with disgust?
  Yu Fengchen snorted coldly, and didn't bother to pay attention to this woman.

  And Fu Ning saw them like this, why did he suddenly have a sense of emotional CP?

  Fu Ning's eyeballs rolled his eyes, and he was thinking about it. Their elder sister He has been single for too long, and it seems that it is time to find a man for her to marry.

  He looked at the two who seemed to be at odds, with a treacherous smile on his face.

  At this time, not far away, Yan Yan, who was talking to Wang Shuang, looked towards the bar, "Hey, our captain is here!"

  Wang Shuang looked at the woman sitting next to Yu Fengchen, "That woman at the bar?"

  Yan Yan nodded, "I guess she must have been hurting a lot today!" Wang Shuang

  also felt a pity and nodded, "It must hurt her heart, those two people's hearts are really too cruel, it's fine if they rob her team, even want to kill them!" "It's a pity that I didn't help her!" Yan Yan was a little depressed. , she didn't have time to step forward to help

  .

  "Just try your best!" Wang Shuang knew that Yan Yan was not the kind of person who would not help, and something must have happened.

  Yan Yan sighed, she was really worried that Xiao He would hold a grudge against her now.

  Wang Shuang noticed just now that his deputy group seemed to be accosted by several women. He was worried that this Xiao He was also recruited by Yin Xiangxiang and Yan Yu to plot against his deputy group, but now it seems that it should not be!
  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 402 Affair in a Bar 4
  At this moment, both Yin Xiangxiang and Yan Yu were vomiting blood in the corner, why did the three people they sent all fail?

  This Yu Fengchen can't be a gay friend, right?

  Those three women were the three most outstanding women they picked on the red street, Yan Yu said at this time, "I'll meet him in the past!" Yin Xiangxiang looked at her strangely, "Your target has changed?" "That man is already married!" Yan Yu is also a proud

  woman

  .

  Yan Yu quickly stepped on high heels and walked to Yu Fengchen's side, and then sat down directly.

  Yu Fengchen gave her a cold look, then turned his face away, not bothering to look at her at all.

  "Brother Feng Chen doesn't want to see me that much?" Yan Yu didn't feel embarrassed at all, but asked with a light smile.

  "Differences do not conspire!" Yu Fengchen was really too lazy to talk to Yan Yu, even though this woman was good-looking, but in his opinion, this woman's heart was too dirty, and he felt uncomfortable seeing it.

  "Brother Fengchen, no matter what, we grew up together, right?" Yan Yu looked at Yu Fengchen aggrievedly, "I didn't offend Brother Fengchen, did I?" Yu Fengchen turned his head to look at Yan Yu with a funny face, "Yan Yu, don't play any tricks, we are not suitable, you should stay away from me!" Yan Yu's expression changed immediately, she did not expect that Yu Fengchen would not give her any face at

  all

  !

  "Brother Feng Chen, we grew up together anyway, right?"

  "No, don't say that, we didn't grow up together!" Yu Fengchen waved his hand, he didn't know there was such a woman as Yan Yu until he was grown up.

  But Yan Jinhao, he knew him.

  Xiao He heard it from the side, and interrupted directly, "Brother, you are not winking too much, aren't you? Girls are saying this with a straight face, but you are still refusing, you are wearing a diamond iron shirt, right? You don't know how to bend over? I see that you look like a person, it is easy to be an orphan and die forever!" "What do you know?" Yu Fengchen glared fiercely at Xiao He

  .

  Xiao He curled her lips, "Why can't I say it, I want to say it when I'm upset, what's the matter?"

  Yu Fengchen snorted coldly, "It's just unreasonable!"

  At this time, Yan Yu took advantage of Yu Fengchen's turning his face to Xiao He's side, took a bag of things and quietly put it into Yu Fengchen's wine glass.

  Fu Ning blinked his eyes, he was watching from here, and the brother's friend was also watching, did this woman treat others as fools?
  But isn't that exactly what he wants?

  Fu Ning turned his face away, pretending that he didn't see it.

  But at this time, Xiao He, who was looking at Yu Fengchen, saw this scene, she seemed to understand why this man was very repulsive to this woman, it was a little strange that she was not repulsive!

  Xiao He looked at Yu Fengchen sympathetically, she didn't bother to remind him of this vicious man, let alone Xiao Ning was pretending to be stupid, so she should play stupid too.

  Xiao He turned her face away, Yu Fengchen felt so angry that this woman is sick, right? I quarreled with Yan Yu, what happened to her?
  Yu Fengchen directly picked up the wine glass, and then gulped it down. Why is the taste a bit wrong?
  Yu Fengchen's complexion is ugly, is he on the right track?
  Yu Fengchen turned his face away, and looked at Qin Fang who was closest to him. Qin Fang made a gesture, and Yu Fengchen only felt that his liver hurt even more. Qin Fang told him with the gesture that it was about the medicine, it was non-toxic, and he could use it with confidence!
  Yu Fengchen now only feels that a mouthful of old blood is about to spurt out!

  Feel free to play? With this Yan Yu? He was afraid that he would die of nausea, but he also knew that when he turned his face away just now, Yan Yu's hand, this woman was really vicious to the extreme.

  The effect of the medicine came into play very quickly, and Yu Fengchen felt that his body was getting hot.

  Yan Yu noticed this scene, and approached Yu Fengchen directly, but Yu Fengchen was not interested in her at all, so he slashed at the back of her neck with his palm, and was knocked unconscious by him, and then raised his eyes and kicked Yan Yu aside.

  Xiao He's eyes widened, "Aren't you too unsympathetic? They're all coming to your door, what kind of Joe are you taking!"

  Yu Fengchen looked at Xiao He with a bit of a nasty look at this moment, "I think you are also sending to your door." "What are you

  talking about?"

  As soon as Xiao He slapped the table, she directly raised her eyes and kicked at Yu Fengchen, but it's a pity that she was not Yu Fengchen's opponent at all, and within a short while, Yu Fengchen had already countered her.

  At this time, Fu Ning's eyes lit up, "Sir, do I need a private room service for you?" "

  Xiao Ning, you..." Xiao He suddenly widened his eyes, what is his younger brother going to do?
  Yu Fengchen smelled the body fragrance of Xiaohe's body at this moment, and he was already a little bit on the side of losing his mind. If it was Yan Yu, he would definitely not be happy, but this woman, this vile woman, he just wants to bully her, "Where is it?" "Sir, please follow me to the second floor!" Fu Ning was happy, and finally sent sister He out

  .

  "Xiao Ning, you..." Xiao He was really annoyed, but she couldn't break free from Yu Fengchen at all now, and Yu Fengchen had already resisted her on her shoulders.

  Qin Fang and the others were shouting Hao'er. When Yan Yu was kicked aside just now, they felt regretful. After all, they didn't take advantage of Wang Badan. They didn't expect that their sub-group had a goal. Although this woman was not as good-looking as Yan Yu, she seemed to be above-average talent and worthy of their sub-group.

  "Sister He, enjoy yourself!" Fu Ning said to Xiao He when he brought Yu Fengchen to the private room.

  "Fu Ning, wait for me!" Xiao He's mind is in a mess now, she wanted to hug her off, but found that she had no strength at all in this man's hands.

  Fu Ning chuckled, closed and locked the door, and left.

  He felt that Sister He had a strong sense of CP with this man. Besides, Sister He had been single for too long. If she didn't have such a superbly handsome man who met her aesthetic standards, it would be a big loss. No matter what, she couldn't let that woman take advantage of her.

  However, this brother also worked hard and kicked the woman unconscious.

  When Fu Ning ran to the bar, Yan Yu who was lying on the ground had disappeared.

  Qin Fang and the others sat there one by one, but a small group of five people who were originally at the bar disappeared, and Fu Ning didn't take it seriously.

  And Yin Xiangxiang was in a hurry at the moment, she only went to the bathroom for a while, why did Yu Fengchen disappear, and then Yan Yu also disappeared?
  Yin Xiangxiang asked a woman she brought directly, and the woman pointed to the back door, "She was taken away!"

  (End of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 403 An Affair in a Bar 5
  Yin Xiangxiang hesitated for a moment, and then asked, "Did Yu Fengchen take her away?"

  The woman shook her head, "No, she was carried away by five men." She originally wanted to stop her, but seeing that those five men were not a good match, she was afraid that she would be caught too, so she didn't dare to say anything.

  Yin Xiangxiang's face turned green when she heard that Yan Yu was carried away by five men. She took a glance and found that in this bar, except for Yu Fengchen, everyone from Lei Ting seemed to be there, so it seemed that Lei Ting's people were not carried away.

  Who is that? That's when she noticed that the five men in a booth near her had disappeared.

  In other words, there must be someone in this bar. When she came in, she had already paid attention to the five men. She also observed the five men specially, and came to the conclusion that the next gangster was the next one.

  Immediately Yin Xiangxiang was in a hurry. If Yan Yu was harmed by those five people, she would be finished. Yan Yu is the little princess of the Yan family.

  Yin Xiangxiang immediately ran towards the back door, she must not let Yan Yu do anything.

  Yin Xiangxiang is now a supernatural being, and her speed machine is very fast.

  There was an alley outside the back door. Although there were lights, the light was a bit dim. There were a few men squatting halfway beside the garbage dump not far from the back door, and she could still hear the sound of clothes being torn.

  "This woman's skin is so white!"

  "Haha, I didn't expect to find such a big bargain today!" "

  There is no power behind this woman, right?" "

  I don't care if she has power or not. Anyway, we take advantage and run away. Who can recognize us?" "

  This skin is really slippery!

  "

  But her trembling hands were taken as fear by these men. In addition, Yin Xiangxiang is now dressed very delicately, and she looks much prettier than the other women in the base. Although she is not as good as the woman lying down, for these five men, having one more woman means that they can take advantage of it even more.

  "Hey, look at this hand shaking like a sieve, can you hold the gun steady?" "

  This is a bargain delivered to your door!" These people didn't think Yin Xiangxiang would shoot at all, after all his hands were shaking like that... "Girl, don't be so pretentious, and be a good horse for me, as long as you are good..." His voice has not yet fallen, just listen to it
  ! With a loud sound, he was shot between the eyebrows, and then fell straight down.

  "C!"

  Among the four men, one cleverly started to run away, while the remaining three were stunned by the shot.

  However, soon, one of them reacted and threw fireballs directly at Yin Xiangxiang, but Yin Xiangxiang avoided the fireballs and continued to shoot.

  bump!
  bump!
  bump! After three consecutive shots, the remaining three men all fell to the ground. Yin Xiangxiang will not show any mercy to these people.

  Yin Xiangxiang knocked down these people before looking at Yan Yu. Yan Yu's clothes were almost stripped off at this moment, and thanks to her coming in time... Yin Xiangxiang picked up Yan Yu on her back and walked out of the alley. She didn't notice that one of the four fallen people moved their fingers slightly. After she left, Lu Feng came out from behind. He glanced at the people on the ground, "What a pity!" It's gone." Tao Jie came out from
  behind

  him

  .

  "I didn't teach them a lesson. Being in a coma like this won't help much at all." Lu Feng regretted this.

  "This lesson is enough for her!" Chi Liang smiled, that Yan Yu was usually very proud, even if she found out afterwards that she was taken advantage of by others, she would definitely not feel good, he immediately said, "However, the one that the deputy team knocked her out, and the kick that he made up, was enough for her to suffer for a while." Lu Feng looked at them, "Really not saving the deputy team?" "That was his initiative!" Chi Liang curled his

  lips

  .

  "That's right, he was the one who took her away. If he wanted to save us, he would also save that woman, right?" "

  And that woman is not bad!" Wang Shuang leaned against the door and said.

  "Oh? Do you know each other?"

  Wang Shuang said directly to Yan Yan who was behind him, "Yan Yan, come out and meet everyone, we will be a family from now on."

  Lu Feng and the others looked at Wang Shuang, is there something wrong with this guy?
  Wang Shuang said, "I have already applied for Yan Yan to join the non-staff personnel, and the deputy team has agreed."

  Yan Yan came out from the back door, "I met some brothers!" "

  The woman that the deputy team took away was the captain of Yan Yan's previous supernatural team, but something happened today. The woman was betrayed by two people, and she was almost cheated to death! Yan Yan didn't like the new captain, so she came out!" Wang Shuang briefly explained the matter.

  Everyone raised their eyebrows, "That woman?"

  "Our captain is very good, she is a good person, and she is very good at kung fu!"

  Very good at kung fu?
  Everyone suddenly felt a little sympathetic to their deputy, and Li Wen came out from the back door at this time, "The deputy will not become black-eyed   ?

  "

  "Is everyone here? Come back if you have nothing to do?" Lu Feng looked at the crowd behind him.

  "I'll call Xiaogang and the others." Wang Shuang turned his head and walked inside. How many people were there?
  "The sub-team really doesn't care?"

  "Don't worry, the sub-team will be fine!" It's the girl who has something to do, isn't it?

  When Wang Shuang called for someone, Shao Xiaogang said that he was guarding below, waiting for the deputy team, and would not go back.

  Wang Shuang patted Shao Xiaogang's shoulder and said directly, "I'll accompany you!"

  The others originally planned to go back to the villa, but seeing Wang Shuang and Shao Xiaogang staying behind, Lu Feng rubbed his chin and said, "Shuangzi, do you want to watch the live broadcast?

  "
  Wang Shuang raised his eyebrows, "I have a hunch that they will fight tomorrow morning."

  "Isn't it already fighting?" The private room of this bar is quite sound-proof, so you can't hear the movement inside.

  Everyone originally planned to go back, but now they all sat down again.

  Forget it, there is nothing to do when I go back, I can sit here and watch a good show tomorrow morning!
  At this moment, a group of people rushed in from outside the door. As soon as this group of people rushed in, Yan Yan's face turned ugly.

  "Yanyan, what's the matter?"

  "Those two people who took the Evergreen Squad are here." Yanyan's expression became a little ugly. Did a group of them charge in, were they coming for Sister He, or for her?
  She quarreled with that Luoxue today after Sister He ran away!

  Anyway, she had already fallen out with Luoxue, and it was impossible for her to return to Evergreen Team in the future. This team was originally full of good memories. In fact, the previous team was basically their brothers and sisters. But since the end of the world, everyone died and left. Only she and Sister He were left.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 404 Affair in a Bar 6
  In fact, originally Yan Yan told Sister He that this Luoxue was not a good person, but Sister He didn't listen to her, and the two of them were a little unhappy because of this Luoxue!

  If it wasn't for her worrying about Sister He, Yan Yan would have wanted to leave the Changqing team a long time ago.

  As soon as Luo Xue and the others came in, they looked around, but they didn't find Xiao He's existence. Luo Xue looked directly at Fu Ning, "Fu Ning, where is Ren Xiao He?" Fu Ning looked at Luo Xue and said, "Sister He just left!" Since this woman came to the door, she must have received the news, otherwise she wouldn't have asked such a question

  .

  However, now Fu Ning is not worried about Sister He at all, after all, he has found a big backer for Sister He now.

  The deputy head of the Thunder Mercenary Group! Their Sister He will be the deputy head's wife in the future, how cool is it? He wanted to see who would dare to bully sister load?
  It would be impossible for this Luoxue to plot against Sister He in the future.

  "Leaving?" At this moment, Luoxue glanced at the entire bar, and soon she saw Qin Yan who was sitting among a group of men.

  Luo Xue sneered, "I didn't expect that she would degenerate to this extent in less than a day!"

  Fu Ning looked at Yan Yan, and he sighed secretly, if it wasn't for this bitch named Luo Xue in front of him, Sister He wouldn't be so troubled that she wouldn't talk to Yan Yan.

  Speaking of which, he was the same as Qin Yan, he always felt that this Luoxue was not a good person, but ever since he knew that Yan Yan had a falling out with Sister He because she said that Luoxue was not a good person, he did not dare to talk about it, he was afraid that Sister He would also fall out with him because of this woman.

  Fu Ning watched Luoxue walking towards Yanyan, he was not worried at all, he knew that those people were also from Lei Ting, and Yanyan knew one of them, those people would not let Yanyan suffer, and he was waiting, waiting for that Luoxue to embarrass herself.

  At this time, Qin Yan also noticed that Luoxue was walking towards her, but she was not afraid of her at all!

  Luoxue walked up to Wang Shuang's booth, the closer she got to her, the more unhappy and unbalanced she felt. Why are these men so handsome?
  What kind of shit luck did this Qin Yan get? How did you fall into such a handsome guy's nest?
  You must know that the members of the Thunder Mercenary Group now have high levels of abilities, and they are not ugly, so as the level of abilities increases, the temperament of each of them will immediately come out. Now, any one of them is better than the members of the Evergreen Squad.

  So now Luoxue is like eating lemon essence, she is a little bit mad with jealousy, why? Why isn't she the one sitting among these handsome guys? Why not her?

  Obviously she is lucky to be a heroine, isn't she?
  Luo Xue has noticed that Qin Yan is quite familiar with this group of men, after all, these people are not so easy to get along with at first glance, and they don't reject Qin Yan at all.

  But after she came here by herself, she felt a trace of disgust from these people.

  disgust?

  Why do you hate yourself? I obviously didn't know them before!

  It must be something that bitch Qin Yan said, otherwise why would these handsome guys show disgusted expressions towards this beautiful woman like herself?
  How did Luoxue know that the entire Leiting mercenary group was used to the beauty of their leader and sister-in-law, so they really didn't pay attention to Luoxue's porridge-like beauty.

  Luoxue put on a smiling face, and then said to Qin Yan, "Yanyan, did you not say anything when you saw me? Aren't we in a small team?" She wanted to put on a smiling face, but because of jealousy, her face was slightly distorted, and the words she said now were slightly sour.

  Qin Yan glanced at her, didn't give her any face, and said directly, "Do we have anything to say? You think there is something to say, but I don't!" She didn't want to give her any face.

  "Yanyan, no matter what, we're still in a small team, aren't we?" Luoxue's eyes were reddened by grievance, and she was still paying attention to the reactions of the men around Qin Yan from the corner of her eyes.

  Why don't these men respond to their own beauty? Why are these men unmoved when they see how wronged they are?

  Luo Xue thought for a while, she turned sideways, wanting to have a side face, after all, these men are top-notch men at first glance, and she wants to leave a good impression on these people.

  It's a pity that people like Lu Feng and the others don't even bother to look at her. Her pretentious appearance is really wrong!
  "Luoxue, don't put on such a disgusting look, not all men can appreciate it! You can only make people feel disgusted like this!" Qin Yan felt a little disgusted when she saw Luoxue's appearance, too white lotus, okay?

  Luoxue looked at Lu Feng and the others aggrievedly, but it was a pity that everyone didn't have any good feelings for this woman named Luoxue, and in their eyes, this woman was not very beautiful either!
  "Yanyan, how can you speak of me like that!" Luoxue began to cry aggrieved.

  Qin Yan really didn't know if there was a reservoir in this woman's eyes, why did tears come as soon as she said it?
  It's also fortunate that there are not many people in the bar now, otherwise people would have thought she had done some heinous thing if they saw it!
  Although Lei Ting's people didn't watch this Luoxue's performance, but the members of Evergreen Team who came with her saw Luoxue's aggrieved look, and all of them looked at Qin Yan with condemning eyes.

  "Qin Yan, how can you bully Xue'er?" Zhang Sheng directly questioned Yan Yan. Today, he and Luo Xue joined forces to harm Ren Xiaohe.

  "What face do you have here BB?" Qin Yan glared at Zhang Sheng viciously. In fact, this guy was rescued by Sister He, and he chased Sister He for a while when he joined the Evergreen Squad, but Sister He never wanted to talk about relationships, so he didn't let this guy succeed.

  Fortunately, Sister He didn't fall into his trap.

  And the most important thing is that when the woman Luoxue was rescued by Sister He, Zhang Sheng immediately turned to chase Luoxue, and now he even wanted to kill Sister He because of Luoxue.
  "Qin Yan, don't you think you're a bit too mean?" Zhang Sheng was furious, he didn't expect this Qin Yan to disrespect him so much.

  "What kind of face do you two have to show up in front of me and look for Sister He? You two have betrayed your trust and have no manners or shame. If it weren't for Sister He, would you be here today? You really disgust me. Please don't appear in front of me in the future. I'm afraid I won't be able to eat." Qin Yan was really angry to the extreme.

  Zhang Sheng didn't expect Qin Yan to be so disrespectful to them, especially in front of his beloved woman, he didn't want to be at a disadvantage, "Qin Yan, don't push yourself too hard!" (End of this chapter

  )

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 405 Affair in a Bar 7
  "Heh! Is it me who wants to make an inch, or are you a couple of dogs?" Qin Yan almost gritted her teeth and spoke.

  As soon as Zhang Sheng heard the word "dog man and woman", he immediately became angry. He directly waved a ball of flames towards Qin Yan's hair.

  But what he didn't expect was that Wang Shuang, who was beside Qin Yan, made a move. He directly returned the fireball to him with his wind ability. Zhang Sheng's hair was burned directly, and the fire didn't weaken at all. He screamed loudly.

  "Ah, help!"

  At this time, Fu Ning directly carried a bucket of water. The water was placed at the bar. It was actually the water for washing rags. It could be said that it was almost black and turned into mud. After all, this is the end of the world, so even this water is cherished.

  The bucket of dirty water was poured directly on Zhang Sheng's head, and the fire was extinguished, but Zhang Sheng's hair was completely burnt, and his forehead was also burned a little bloody. You must know that he planned to burn Qin Yan to death. He used ten percent of his abilities, but he didn't expect to harm himself in the end.

  Qin Yan looked at him coldly, "You deserve it! You deserve it!"

  "You!" Now Zhang Sheng not only has a scalp pain, but also a pain in his forehead.

  At this time, Luoxue didn't shed any more tears. She called out to the people behind, "Lin Yao, come and help Zhang Sheng heal." Lin Yao is in the

  healing department, so he came to treat Zhang Sheng, and the scar on Zhang Sheng's forehead healed quickly.

  Luoxue looked at Qin Yan, "Qin Yan, I didn't expect you to be like this." "Qin Yan, you are

  too vicious!" "

  Qin Yan, I really misjudged you!"

  Luoxue's eyes were a little red now, but logically speaking, shouldn't this woman take care of Zhang Sheng quickly?
  After all, Zhang Sheng did it to Qin Yan because of her.

  "Qin Yan, don't talk about Luoxue here, Luoxue is so kind and lovely, you don't deserve to talk about her!" "   That's right!" "   Qin Yan, you are so vicious that you are here to sow discord!" "Qin Yan, it was you who   hurt Zhang Sheng, why do you have the face to talk about Xue'er here?" The members of the Changqing team are probably blind.   "You guys are sick, right? There must be something wrong? Are your eyes lame, or something? Who set the fire? Why don't you say the culprit? He burned himself, what does it have to do with Yanyan?" Wang Shuang was angry.   "You're a really funny woman. Didn't that man do it to Xiao Yanyan for you? Yanyan, is it wrong? Shouldn't you care about him and comfort him?" "White lotus! A proper white lotus!" Reason it out! Yanyan doesn't have fire abilities, and the fireball was thrown by that man himself, so even if you're looking for someone to settle the score, you still have to find the person involved,   right   ?   "

  "There are so many of us standing here, and they can open their eyes and talk nonsense. Everyone in this supernatural team seems to be of good character!" Everyone said to each other,

  Qin Yan only felt warm in her heart at this moment. She never expected that she would receive so much love from so many people on the first day she just joined Thunderbolt!
  Qin Yan pointed at Luoxue at this time, "Luoxue, when you talk about others, look at yourself first. I have told many people about what you did to Sister He today, and soon everyone will know who you are. You can look back. Is there anyone who dares to form a team with your current Evergreen Team?" , I am not staying there." Qin Yan replied

  coldly

  .

  Luo Xue could tell, they didn't want to kill them all today, that Ren Xiaohe had gone somewhere, and now even a woman like Qin Yan dared to slam the table to challenge her!

  Luo Xue never thought about it, in the past Qin Yan didn't bother to pay attention to her in order not to quarrel with Ren Xiaohe, why didn't she dare?

  Now Qin Yan doesn't have any scruples.

  It has to be said that Luoxue is also a very sensible woman. Seeing that she could not get any benefits here, she took a deep look at Qin Yan, and then turned her head to look at the people she brought, including the pale Zhang Sheng.

  "Let's go!" Luoxue never said she cared about Zhang Sheng from the beginning to the end.

  That Zhang Sheng was left behind, and Shao Xiaogang said leisurely, "Lick the dog, lick the dog, until there is nothing left!"

  Zhang Sheng only felt a depression in his heart, and he clenched his fists secretly. Wasn't everything he did for Luoxue? Isn't it a standard licking dog?
  He even broke his promise for Luoxue, the Dutch team treated him very well! Although she didn't like to associate with him, she took good care of them when the team members were injured.

  I don't know why, Zhang Sheng suddenly felt that at this moment, his heart was very cold!

  Had he had a brain twitch before? What did he gain by doing this? When he helped Luoxue murder Ren Xiaohe, he didn't have any other thoughts, because he only wanted to make Luoxue happy.

  But why did he think that way? Zhang Sheng actually felt a little strange at this moment, he shouldn't be such a brain-twitching person.

  As well as the entire team, it seemed that not all of them looked down on Qin Yan, but why?

  Why did everyone suddenly dislike Qin Yan? Why did he attack Qin Yan himself? In fact, it was something that shouldn't be done, no matter what, he also saw Qin Yan as a little sister before, what was the reason?
  At this moment, someone screamed at the door, "Ah, there is a monster!"

  "Help..."

  "There is a monster!"

  "Help!"

  It was the members of the Changqing team who went out first, and Zhang Sheng ran directly to the door of the bar.

  Lu Feng and the others heard the commotion outside, and they also ran outside directly.

  There are monsters? Could it be that there is another space crack here?

  No, it should be said to be the teleportation array of aliens!

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 406 Monster Attack 1
  Lu Feng and his group ran out and saw the original dozen or so members of the Evergreen Squad. Now there are only a few people standing there, and the rest of them have all fallen to the ground. Their necks were all cut by something, and blood kept bubbling out. These people covered their necks with their hands, but they couldn't cover them at all.
  "What monster?" Zhang Sheng nervously asked his teammates outside.

  At this moment, Luoxue was so frightened that she lost her mind. Hearing Zhang Sheng's question, she hurried to Zhang Sheng's side. Only this man would be desperate for her.

  It was Lin Yao who was next to him and said, "Brother Sheng, there is a big mouse, it can fly, its speed is so fast, its claws are so sharp, it can directly cut a person's throat." Lin Yao saw Luo Xue leaning against Zhang Sheng, and pulled Zhang Sheng aside

  .

  Zhang Sheng didn't understand what it meant, but now that Lu Feng and the others came over, Lu Feng looked at Lin Yao, "Aren't you from the healing department? Why didn't you save them?" Lin Yao was still terrified by that monster at this moment. He was almost pushed into the arms of the zombie by Luoxue just now. If he hadn't escaped the catastrophe cleverly, God knows what would have happened to him

  .

  Lin Yao is very nervous and scared now, he regrets, he regrets listening to this Luoxue's words to frame the Dutch team, if the Dutch team were here, they would never have encountered such a thing now, and the Dutch team would definitely not be able to push them into the arms of the zombies.

  Zhang Sheng pulled Lin Yao for a moment, and then asked in a low voice, "Lin Yao, what happened?" "

  Luoxue almost pushed me into the arms of the zombie, and I still have a little weakness in my legs." That is to say, Lin Yao and Zhang Sheng have known each other for a long time, so he still trusts Zhang Sheng, and Zhang Sheng looks like he was forgotten by Luoxue just now, which makes him feel that the two of them share the same disease.

  Zhang Sheng's face became gloomy, and at this moment, he discovered Luo Xue's viciousness even more.

  Why would they have such a person?

  What is the reason for this useless woman to have the ambition to be the captain?

  It's all right now, there are already seven people on the ground, "Lin Yao, hurry up and treat them." Zhang Sheng hurriedly said to Lin Yao, saving people is really like putting out a fire.

  When Lin Yao heard this, he rushed to his teammates to treat them, but it was obviously too late for him, only two of them were cured, and the remaining five were completely buried here.

  At this moment, Luoxue was still in a free state, and she was also very frightened. If someone hadn't pulled her just now, her neck would have been cut. As for pushing Lin Yao, it was really just her subconscious action, she didn't think too much about it.

  Luoxue wanted to get close to Zhang Sheng at this time, but Zhang Sheng didn't dare to stand beside her anymore, he was afraid that he would be the next Lin Yao.

  Although Lu Feng and the others have the ability to save these people, they are too lazy to save them. After all, these people's character is too bad, and they are not on the same road. If they save these people, these people miss them again, what should I do?
  So it's better that they don't care about this kind of thing!

  "Two people in a group, everyone look for that monster nearby, be careful." Lu Feng said to the crowd, and then everyone started to disperse to find the monster.

  Qin Yan followed closely beside Wang Shuang, she was a little scared! The people in Evergreen's team are at least at the level of level two or above, but they don't even have a chance to fight back, and she probably does the same.

  Lei Ting's people immediately dispersed, and then began to look for the monster.

  Fu Ning ran out with them, but he was smart and followed Lu Feng directly. He thought this man should be very powerful.

  Everyone spread out to search, but it was obvious that there was no trace of the monster around here.

  Just when everyone thought that the monster might have escaped, there was another scream from the Evergreen team still standing at the entrance of the bar. It was Luo Xue's scream.

  Everyone ran back quickly, Luo Xue was fine, but the head of a man who was standing beside her was cut off.

  "Luoxue, are you still human? Didn't Xiangzi save you just now? Why are you like this?" Lin Yao was in a hurry. If Luoxue didn't push Xiangzi, he still had a chance to save Xiangzi, but now his head fell off, how to save him?
  Wang Shuang found that there were no Lu Feng and Qin Fang in their group, "Where are the lunatics and mice?" "

  They went after monsters." It was Zhang Sheng who answered them.
  Even Zhang Sheng didn't understand what was wrong with him? Why are you so disgusted with Luoxue all of a sudden?
  But at this moment, Luoxue came up to Zhang Sheng, and she grabbed Zhang Sheng's arm, "Brother Sheng, I'm sorry, I really didn't mean it!" At this moment, Zhang Sheng suddenly felt that

  Luoxue had become cute again, what's going on?
  Why did he think she was cute when Luo Xue grabbed his arm?
  This feeling should not be there, Zhang Sheng directly broke his arm away from Luoxue's hand, and then he found that he still hated Luoxue.

  Could this be Luoxue's ability?

  Thinking about it carefully, she seems to have a good relationship with every man in the team, and she has grabbed the arms of these guys.

  So...is this a type of hypnosis?

  At this time, Lu Feng and Qin Fang had already chased the dog-sized mouse halfway across the base.

  Fortunately, there are quite a few formations in the residential area of ​​the base. This mouse can't get in at all, it can only wander around where there are no formations. Speaking of which, the bar was only built, so it is not within the scope of the formations.

  Everyone is still a little careless!

  Originally, this kind of casualty accident should not have happened.

  Thanks to the wind element, Lu Feng could keep up with the mutated mouse. As for Qin Fang, he had already fallen behind.

  Soon, Lu Feng sent a wind blade at the mutant mouse.

  squeak! The mutant mouse was injured by an aphid, and it was angry. It didn't even think that this human being was so annoying that it could hurt it. It knew how fast it was.

  The mutated rat decided to take revenge, but now, it turned towards Lu Feng instead.

  "Interesting!" Lu Feng saw the mutated mouse approaching, and the wind blades in his hands were all aimed at the mutated mouse as if they didn't want money.

  However, because the mutant mouse was prepared, it easily avoided the wind blades.

  Lu Feng let the mutated mouse approach him, but when the mutated mouse was about to approach him, flames burst out from his body, and the mutated mouse instantly turned into a fireball, making a squeaky scream.

  Then he screamed and ran towards a wooden building next to him, rub! It can almost be said that the building burned directly in an instant.

  Lu Feng couldn't help cursing, why did he forget this place?
  This is an old town, it has never been remodeled, and most of the buildings are made of wood, so it's all over now!
  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 407 The Attack of Monsters 2
  And most importantly, with the burning of this building, the surrounding wooden buildings are also in danger. Although there are no people living in this area, this is the inheritance of Chinese civilization, and now it is about to be destroyed by Lu Feng.

  At this time, the mutated mouse was still making a weak cry, which sounded like a cry for help, and it was probably on the verge of being burned to death.

  Qin Fang also chased after him at this time, and he was stunned for a moment when he saw the fire in front of him.

  "Rat, put out the fire!" Lu Feng immediately urged Qin Fang as if seeing a relative.

  "Did that mutated mouse burn to death?"

  "There was a cry just now, but I can't hear it now." Lu Feng listened, but he didn't hear the scream of the mutated mouse anymore.

  Qin Fang directly used his own water system to quickly extinguish the fire. When the fire in this house was extinguished, other people ran to the vicinity here. After all, the flame just now reported to everyone.

  At this time, Lu Feng heard the faint creaking sound coming from the burnt house.

  "It's still not dead?" Lu Feng walked in, and the mutated rat was lying half dead in a corner of the room. Its body was slightly undulating, but it was still alive.

  At this time, Lu Feng directly burned it to ashes, and there was a white crystal nucleus in the ashes. Lu Feng picked it up, "They have reached level six! Are these mutated things evolving so fast?" Shouldn't it be slow

  ? How did it evolve so fast?
  At this time, among the crowd outside, Qin Yan yelled, "Everyone be careful, another mutant mouse has appeared."

  Because Qin Yan was the weakest, she was almost attacked just now, and thanks to her being more alert, otherwise her fate would be similar to those of the Evergreen Squad.

  The speed of this mutated mouse was not as fast as the one just now, but it was about the same size. Everyone didn't talk nonsense and went directly to chase this mutated mouse.

  Soon, they ran to another ruin, and Tao Jie killed the mutated mouse. After the mutated mouse died, another mutated mouse appeared behind them.

  This mutated mouse was not as good as last time's mutated mouse, and its speed was much slower. Without too much effort, they solved another one.

  After solving this one, another mutant mouse appeared behind them, but this one seemed to be a little weaker.

  Lu Feng kept looking at the three white crystal nuclei in his hand, which became smaller each time, but regardless of the size, the shape of the three white crystal nuclei was almost exactly the same.

  You must know that the appearance of this crystal nucleus is not so regular. There are crystal nuclei of any shape. It is difficult to find two of the crystal nuclei that they hit originally that are exactly the same in shape.

  But the three in front of me are the same shape, except for the problem of size.

  At this time, Shao Xiaogang took the fourth crystal nucleus, "Brother Feng, what do you want this crystal nucleus for?"

  This crystal nucleus was smaller, and Lu Feng looked at Shao Xiaogang and asked, "Look at the changes in these four crystal nuclei?" Shao Xiaogang looked at the four crystal nuclei, "Hey, except for the same size, the shape is exactly the same

  ." At

  this time, Wang Shuang directly took the mutant mouse that appeared this time into his hand.

  This is the fifth one, but this one is not dead, and the other mice have never appeared.

  "What did you find?" Everyone looked at Lu Feng.

  Lu Feng stretched out his hand to show everyone the crystal nucleus in his hand.

  At this moment, everyone felt strange. Except for the size, the shapes of the crystal nuclei were exactly the same. This should not have happened in the first place?
  Not only Lu Feng felt strange, everyone felt strange.

  As if to prove something, Wang Shuang directly killed the mutant mouse in his hand, and soon, another mutant mouse of the same size appeared behind them.

  The crystal nucleus from the body of the mutated mouse killed by Wang Shuang came out, and it remained unchanged except for its size.

  "Rebirth?"

  "It should be resurrection?" Rebirth shouldn't appear behind them.

  This should be sort of like a resurrection!

  This time, they didn't deal with the mutant mouse, but put it directly in a cage.

  "Let's go, it's time for us to go back. It's really tiring to be tossed and played by this mouse until midnight." Lu Feng took the lead and walked towards the base.

  In fact, they have already run out of the base now, not because the defense of the base is not strong enough, but mainly because the courtyard walls in some places can't stop them at all, nor can it stop the mutant rat.

  "Where's the deputy team?" Shao Xiaogang looked at Lu Feng.

  "Look at the group chat!" Lu Feng glanced at Shao Xiaogang.

  Shao Xiaogang looked at the group chat, and at this moment Yu Fengchen had already gone back to the villa, and even left a message for them in the group.

  Yu Fengchen didn't say anything else, and directly told everyone, "I'm going back to the villa, and you all have to come back quickly!"

  Qin Yan was also taken back to the villa by everyone, after all, she has no place to live now.

  After returning, Wang Shuang found her a guest room on the first floor and asked her to live in it first, while they brought the mutant mouse directly into the space.

  As soon as they entered the space, Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li appeared. The two of them felt the strange fluctuations on the mutant rat.

  "What's the matter with this mutated mouse?" Jiang Yuheng kept holding Jiang Li's waist. Of course, if it wasn't for him, Jiang Li would not be able to stand up straight now, her legs were weak...
  Lu Feng talked about the situation of the mutated mouse, and Jiang Yuheng released a recliner directly, and then put Jiang Li on the recliner, while he squatted in front of the cage, carefully observing the mutated mouse.

  This thing is a bit too strange, how did it come back to life?
  At this time, Lu Ye handed over the previous few crystal nuclei to Jiang Yuheng, and Jiang Yuheng carefully observed the crystal nuclei. As for the others, they all yawned and left now, they were almost sleepy.

  If it was normal, they would all want to make fun of their sister-in-law, but they are too tired today, and being played around by a mouse is really embarrassing!   After everyone left, Jiang Yuheng looked at Jiang Li, "Baby, did
  you find anything?"

  Jiang Li frowned at this moment, "The energy in this crystal nucleus is a bit strange   !"   resurrection?   But can it really be revived? Is it really me after resurrection?   This time, Jiang Yuheng had the same problem in Jiang Li's mind when he told him that even if he had a subspace, he could be resurrected even if he died.   Is it really the original self after being resurrected?   At this time, he thought of the subspace. Because the subspace is bound to them, the space has their memories, so when they are resurrected, it is better to say that they revive their memories.   As for the crystal nucleus in front of him, what it can resurrect is the resurrection of the body. As for the resurrection, it may become weaker like this mutant mouse, and it may even lose some memory.   In Jiang Yuheng's view, these are not resurrections in the true sense!   (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 408 The Monster Strikes 3
  Jiang Li looked at Jiang Yuheng and noticed the expression on his face. She couldn't help but said, "Husband, what we should care about now is how did this thing appear? Is it an indigenous species like us? Or an alien species? Isn't it?" Jiang Yuheng shook his head, "It's not that alien species. That alien species doesn't have such a powerful species." At this time, No. 13 popped up, "Give me this thing, I will raise it to be very strong." "And then?" Jiang Li   looked   at

  No.   13   .   "Then kill it to get the crystal nucleus!" No. 13's eyes were very bright, he had already picked up the cage, and he wanted to communicate with this little thing, "Little guy, will you follow me from now on?" But it's a pity, this little guy didn't even bother to talk to him   .   "Is it useful to be so powerful?" Jiang Li looked at No. 13.   "The higher its level, the stronger the resurrection ability of the crystal nucleus."   "So, if its level is high, it may be 100% resurrected, right?" Jiang Yuheng looked at No. 13.   No. 13 frowned, "It can be said that, in fact, the purity of these crystal nuclei is not enough. The higher the purity, the stronger the resurrection ability!" Jiang Li said at this moment, "The number is a bit too small, there is only this one. If there are a group, then we will make a lot of money   ?   "   Who wouldn't want to have a second life?   "Where did you get the batch?" Jiang Yuheng looked at the mutated mouse, who was a little depressed, "Where did you come from?"

  When Jiang Yuheng asked this sentence, the mutated mouse turned its head away, as if it didn't bother to pay attention to him.

  Until Jiang Yuheng took out a bottle of feeding pills, the mutant mouse's eyes lit up.

  "I want to eat! I want to eat!" The mutated mouse was so excited that it just wanted to rush towards Jiang Yuheng's hand.

  Jiang Yuheng directly took it back from No. 13's hand, and then threw a feeding pill into the cage. The mutated mouse swallowed it in one gulp, and then began to chew.

  It squinted its eyes, and the look of enjoying it made people feel a little funny.

  "Does it enjoy eating like this?" Jiang Li looked at it, and felt that although it was a mouse, and it was a big mouse, it looked very cute this way.

  "Hey! Rat spirit, where did you come from?" Jiang Li asked.

  "You are the mouse spirit, and your whole family is the mouse spirit! I am a resurrection beast, do you know what a resurrection beast is?" The little guy couldn't help jumping up after eating the feeding pills, and yelled at Jiang Li.

  "Resurrection Beast? You have a good name, but since you are a Resurrection Beast, why do you want to kill people?" "Did I kill you?" Resurrection Beast glared

  at Jiang Li viciously, "I only kill people who stink of blood." "People who stink of blood

  ?" Jiang Li felt a little strange.

  "Some people's blood is stinky and their hearts are dark. I only kill these people." The Resurrection Beast snorted coldly. The people it killed last night were all blood-stinky people. Although the group of people behind kept chasing and killing it, it didn't kill those people in the end, did it?
  Jiang Li was a little surprised, "You still have such a powerful ability, but shouldn't that Luoxue's blood be more stinky? Why didn't you kill her?" The resurrection beast snorted coldly, "If it wasn't for the powerful halo on her body, I would have killed her long ago." Jiang Li narrowed her eyes slightly, "A powerful halo, the heroine's halo?" Don't the heroines in the novel have the heroine's

  halo

  ?

  Could it be that their world is also a novel world?

  At this time, the resurrection beast looked at Jiang Li, "Your aura is stronger than hers, and she won't bother you, but your blood is cleaner than hers. Her blood is stinky, but your blood is fragrant." The resurrection beast looked at Jiang Li's eyes softer and softer, not like before, and said directly to Jiang Li, "I still have a few brothers waiting at the other end of the space crack, please help me take them over!" more

  quickly

  .

  Jiang Li tilted her head, "What do you mean?"

  The resurrection beast said, "Our family of the resurrection beast is in Qianyin Mountain, but now Qianyin Mountain is no longer suitable for our growth due to some reasons, so our brothers ran out." "Are you really a family?" Jiang Li's eyes widened

  .

  "Yes!" The resurrected beast didn't hide anything, it felt that the air energy here is very sufficient now, and it will be easier for them to reproduce here.

  "Do you really don't understand, or do you pretend to understand?" Jiang Li couldn't help but look at the resurrection beasts at this moment. They didn't raise these resurrection beasts for nothing.

  "I know, aren't you planning to take the crystal nucleus from our body? In fact, every time we reach the tenth level, we will be automatically resurrected. At that time, the crystal nucleus in our body is the most complete resurrection pill. In fact, there are many complete resurrection pills left by our resurrection beast clan, but they were all taken away by the Holy Bishop." Holy Bishop

  ? Jiang Li and Jiang Yuheng looked at each other, Holy Bishop? Can I steal one?

  Anyway, it sounds like something from the western world!
  "Let's go, take us to the space crack!" Jiang Yuheng stood up directly, picked up Jiang Li, and hugged her directly.

  Jiang Li has already drank a glass of fruit juice, and her body has recovered, "I can walk by myself!"

  Jiang Yuheng looked down at his little daughter-in-law, "It's okay, I can carry both of you!" "

  I'm not a child!" This kind of hugging like a child...is it a straight male hug?

  Jiang Li came down from Jiang Yuheng's arms. She didn't want to be hugged like this. Would everyone laugh to death?
  Jiang Li directly took out a bottle of obedient water and fed it to the resurrected beast, and the resurrected beast was also released from the cage. It found that it liked this world so much, with so much energy, that even if their resurrected beasts had developed here for hundreds of years, there would never be a time when their energy would be exhausted.

  However, when Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li returned to the villa with the resurrection beast, the resurrection beast was a little anxious, "Where was it just now?" "Little thing, after we find

  your people, we will go back to the world just now, and I will find you a place to live." Jiang Li felt that the back mountain should be suitable for this group of resurrection rats to live in, and they could also ask them to help find any good elixir in the mountain, such as ginseng and ganoderma.

  At this time, the resurrected mouse said, "I'm not called Xiaoshi, but my brother!"

  "My brother, hurry up and lead the way!" Jiang Li urged the resurrected mouse ferociously.

  My brother found that even if the woman in front of him was so fierce to him, he couldn't get angry at all. Why?

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 409 The monster strikes 4
  My brother leads the way, and Jiang Li and Jiang Yuheng follow behind it. They have left the base now, and they are going in the same direction as Lu Feng and the others chased my brother just now. It's just that Jiang Li and Jiang Yuheng don't know about it.

  My brother was thinking of fleeing back at the beginning, but he didn't expect that Lu Feng and his group were too persistent and too sensitive, and it was easy to find it getting weaker and weaker.

  This location is less than five kilometers away from the Jingdong base. Before the end of the world, this place was originally a low-rise residential area, but it has now become a ruin.

  When they walked in, there were some bugs jumping in and out from time to time, but these bugs were completely different from before the end of the world, and some of them had become very large, such as crickets as big as mice. This head was a bit too scary.

  There are also some spiders that are also very large, but the habits of these insects do not seem to have changed, and there is no sign of actively attacking humans.

  "These mutated bugs have recovered?" Jiang Li hasn't seen these bugs for a long time. Since the end of the world, these bugs seem to have disappeared, but why do they appear now?

  "In the early days of the end of the world, those bugs should not be able to withstand the climate change of the last days and died. These should be hatched after the eggs of the bugs mutated." Jiang Yuheng could feel with his mental power that these bugs should have just hatched.

  "I really hope that the order of the whole world will return to the past as soon as possible." Bugs can live a stable life contentedly, but what about human beings?
  Jiang Li sighed, the end of the world is a mess, all sorts of messy things have come out, now there are resurrected rats, and they are not in the same world as those aliens.

  Originally, she thought that her own space might be unique, allowing her to travel to any world with friends.

  But now it seems that this world has slowly begun to integrate with her space. In the future, she may not need to locate friends at all to travel to various worlds.

  It feels like the whole planet is slowly transitioning into a sieve, gradually leaking air and water...
  Alas, the living environment of human beings is really getting more and more difficult!

  "Are you worried about the heroine's halo?" Jiang Yuheng turned to look at his wife. Although it was early morning and the sky was still dark, it didn't affect his sight. His wife is really beautiful! Not even the night can hide her beautiful face!
  "That's right, things like the heroine's halo are very evil, but now my brother is going to take us to another world. People in that world don't have to take a long spaceship like aliens to get to us." Jiang Li frowned.

  "Those aliens call us Water Blue Planet. In their eyes, our Water Blue Planet should be very beautiful, right?" "Beauty doesn't mean it's a good thing. The

  world the aliens live in seems to be coming to an end. They should be looking for a planet where they can live, found us here, and started the experiment because they disliked us for being weak." Jiang Li sighed.

  "Actually, that's fine too. If we hadn't become supernatural beings, maybe when the aliens came, we would have to be slaughtered!" Jiang Yuheng raised his eyebrows.

  "I think the identities of us supernatural beings are like a glimmer of life left to us by the way of heaven and earth." "

  That's for sure!" If it weren't for this glimmer of life left by God, they should all have to become zombies, and then fight endlessly, eventually turning into a group of high-level zombies with no memory and no reproductive ability. When the aliens come, they will really say what they say.

  Even if it is powerful, what's the use? No memory, no gratitude to this piece of world, I guess Tiandao doesn't want this piece of world to become so cold and have no history, right?
  However, at this moment, the fanboy who was walking in front of them said, "What are you thinking so much about? Those who are supposed to come will come eventually. There are aliens over there, so what are you afraid of? Isn't this connected to Qianyin Mountain? There are many powerful people over there!" "Uh? Powerful people? Are you sure they can be used by us?" Jiang Li felt that if they were really connected, there would only be one more race that invaded them

  .

  "You can go over there to recruit. As long as you can afford revenge, most people will help you. Of course, if you have enough feeding pills, you can also invite the beast clan to help you." My brother suggested.

  "The beast race in your world is also very powerful?"

  "That's natural. We have beast-shaped people over there, but we don't see beast-shaped people here." The corners of Jiang Li's mouth twitched, "Is it a beast head and a human body? Or a human body and an animal head

  ?

  "
  "By the way, fanboy, can you see the halo of the heroine?" Jiang Li wondered how she could see through it?
  "Our resurrection beast is a beast related to luck. Naturally, we can see through those things. That woman's heroine halo is very light. You must know that the good luck on your body is already red to purple, so you have nothing to be afraid of now? Your luck is enough to kill her. I guess no one in this world wants to punish you, they will just kneel down." Such a high luck is exactly what their family needs!
  "Uh!" Jiang Li was stunned, she was lucky, she got it from eating the Lucky Pill, isn't that false? She looked at the little guy leading the way.

  "Don't worry! I've seen you and the people around you. You're all lucky. Even if that woman is a heroine, she won't be able to hinder you. Besides, she's just a false heroine." The fan couldn't figure out why these people's luck was so good, especially the couple behind it. In fact, it wanted to follow Jiang Li because of her luck.

  Good luck is not so easy to be defeated! Midi's ancestors taught them these descendants. You must know that they are resurrected beasts. To be honest, it should be unreasonable. Moreover, even if they follow humans, they must be lucky enough to afford their consumption.

  Speaking of which, the survival of their resurrected beast clan depends on luck, if this luck is not enough, then everything else is useless!
  At this time, Jiang Li seemed to think of something, "Do you have a good relationship with the Holy Bishop?" "The relationship was good

  before, but as the luck of the Holy Bishop got worse and worse, they then thought of destroying our humanity. If it weren't for the cleverness of our brothers, they would have been destroyed by them long ago." "Eh? Your growth is related to luck?" Jiang Li finally discovered the most important thing, that is luck

  !
  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 410 Monster Strikes 5
  "Yes, our survival consumes luck." Especially the existence of those resurrection crystals, if luck is not good enough, how can there be such heaven-defying things? My brother looked back at Jiang Li at this time, "Are you regretting it now?"

  Jiang Li shook her head, and saw that she took out two lucky pills, "Come on, little guy, do you want to try this thing?"

  Jiang Yuheng watched all this with a smile on the side.

  When my brother saw the Lucky Pill, his whole body trembled. The attraction of this thing to it was too great, it was really far more than that of the Spirit Pill.

  My brother snatched the two elixirs and swallowed them immediately. It found that its body seemed to have changed, especially its body seemed to have shrunk a bit.

  Jiang Li and Jiang Yuheng also noticed that this guy's body had shrunk a circle.

  "Your body has shrunk!"

  "Our resurrection beast's body was originally small, but as the Holy Bishop kept killing us to get crystal nuclei, the body of our entire group became bigger and bigger." In fact, the Holy Bishop is equivalent to killing chickens to extract eggs.

  Fortunately, when the disciples of the Holy Bishop killed them, their group was strong enough. After their luck was exhausted, their bodies only became bigger.

  "Is it true that the smaller your body is, the higher your own luck?" Jiang Li looked at the fan.

  "In principle, that's right! According to the ancient legends of our family, our ancestors were only as big as fists." The fans sighed, how many fists are their bodies now?

  "If our own luck is strong enough, we won't consume other people's luck." While speaking, it looked at the ruins in front, "The crack in space is just ahead." "Is Qianyin Mountain a secret place?" Jiang Yuheng looked at my younger brother

  .

  "No, Qianyin Mountain is in a corner of the Sky Continent. The Sky Continent is huge and has no boundaries at all, so no one knows what is outside of the Sky Continent. However, the human abilities on the Sky Continent are generally higher than those on your side, and they are also diverse. In addition to humans, there are beast races, and elves, but now elves seem to be legends."

  "Low cultivation, you still kill them!" Jiang Li raised her eyebrows, this guy has double standards!

  "I said before that I only kill blood-smelling people, those people deserve to die!" My brother said seriously, in his eyes, those blood-smelling people deserve to die, if it wasn't for the woman's halo, it would have killed her.

  Jiang Li and Jiang Yuheng glanced at each other, and soon, the two of them came to the ruins. In midair, there was a gap that was darker in color than the rest of the place, but a lot of energy escaped from this gap.

  This makes people feel that the other side of this gap should be a high-level plane.

  Maybe they can also transfer here in the future, of course, the premise is that the space crack is concealed enough!
  "The space crack is here, about three meters above the ground, and most people will not break in easily." Jiang Yuheng had already flown into the air at this time, and he observed the space crack, which is completely different from the teleportation array, and the danger is dozens of times more dangerous than the teleportation array.

  After all, the teleportation array has a direction, but the direction of the space crack is not so stable.

  Jiang Li also flew directly to his side, "Do you want to go in and take a look?"

  At this moment, the fan jumped up and said when he broke into the crack, "Come in, there are many treasures in the Holy Fire Cult!"

  When Jiang Li heard this, her eyes lit up immediately! When she wanted to rush in with the fanboy, her hand was held by Jiang Yuheng, "Daughter-in-law, we can't be dazzled by wealth." Jiang Li stuck out her tongue, then Jiang Yuheng took her hand and walked directly into the space crack

  .

  As soon as they walked into the space crack, they felt a strong squeezing force, and the strong hurricane blew their faces a little deformed.

  The two added mental defense shields at the same time, but even with such two mental defense shields, the hurricane in this gap is really too powerful, and it brings them a great crisis, almost making it impossible to move an inch.

  Jiang Yuheng has never dared to let go of Jiang Li's hand. The pressure of the hurricane is too great. Thanks to his wind element, he can still resist it, but his daughter-in-law can't do it. She doesn't have the wind element, so he has been helping Jiang Li resist the attack of the hurricane.

  As for Jiang Li, she has been paying attention to the direction of the fan in front of her with her mental strength, and Jiang Li's speed is very fast. Jiang Yuheng focuses on resisting the hurricane, and Jiang Li leads him to chase the fan.

  The road inside this space crack is very long, if you get lost, it is very likely that you will be taken elsewhere.

  Although she and Jiang Yuheng can find each other no matter where they go, if there are no problems, it's better for everyone to be well, and their purpose is for the treasure of the holy bishop that the fanboy said.

  Because no one knows what they will encounter and where they will be taken if they deviate from the direction, and no one can guarantee that the fans will find them accurately next time.

  The two of them hadn't walked for a long time, and most of their abilities had been consumed, and some of their physical strength was still exhausted.

  Jiang Li took out the potion for replenishing physical strength while walking. After drinking the potion, the two of them finally recovered some of their physical strength. Jiang Li took out a level 6 spirit potion and wind potion and fed them to Jiang Yuheng. Of course, she also drank a level 6 potion for spirit.

  At this moment, most of the supernatural powers on the two of them recovered, and they continued to drive forward. The more they got inside, the greater the consumption of the two of them, and it was almost impossible to move an inch. However, the two of them just stood up against these hurricanes in this space crack, and under the tremendous pressure, they slowly walked towards the direction that the lost brother led the way.

  Because Midi was guiding them, he was not far away from them. Even when they couldn't walk anymore, it would stop, but it never turned back. I don't know if this space crack treated it too kindly, or what, it didn't show any signs of being blown by the hurricane.

  "Husband, does this space crack mean that the more intense the resistance, the greater the pressure?" Jiang Li couldn't help being a little suspicious.

  "Maybe that's the case, but it's not bad for us to push forward like this. I think my spiritual power and wind ability have improved a little bit." The two of them are now resting in the same formation. With the formation and the mental defense cover, those hurricanes can't blow in.

  After the two of them rested, they continued to move forward, and they just kept going.

  The road that could have been reached in half an hour, they forcibly resisted for two hours.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 156 9
https://m.shubaow.net/208/208491/ Author: help me up Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-08-19 Latest: Chapter 79 Through rebirt...
372 19 13
In this engrossing science fiction and fantasy (SFF) adventure, you'll go on a voyage that will captivate your imagination. Immerse yourself in a tap...
6 0 1
Shawn forms a new racing crew and has one goal in mind. Revenge on Max for winning the grand prix 3 years ago. Taking his race track from him. With n...