I earn points in the last days

By Thousand_Moon

我在末世赚积分 https://www.69shu.com/txt/9917597.htm https://m.xklxsw.com/book/176480/ Author: Li Xinyu COMPLETE NOT... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-430
431-440
441-450
451-460
461-470
471-480
481-490
491-502(END)

291-300

267 5 0
By Thousand_Moon

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 291 A Space with a Large Land and Abundant Resources 5
  If Mr. Jiang and his son stood together at this moment, they might be called brothers. He is really much younger and more handsome, and his whole spirit has changed.

  Mr. Jiang first went to summon the supernatural powers of the military region, and then asked people to summon the psychic powers from the various mercenary regiments. As for the psychic powers at the base, he had to talk to the base chief. He felt that it would be a great thing to build a mental defense cover for the entire base, and no one would be stupid enough to reject it.

  Jiang Li also talked to Jiang Yuheng about the mutant willow. She got some roots of the mutant willow and made them alive in the space. She asked Jiang Yuheng if he needed them?
  It would be great if there were mutated willows, but how to build a mental shield through mutated willows is a practical problem, which cannot be imagined just by thinking.

  Although Puxiu also said that when building formations, he can use mutant willows to input energy to make a natural formation, but this needs to be further researched by him. Now the universal formation in Puxiu's space has played a big role. Puxiu said that as long as he is given time, maybe a week at most, he will research it.

  Jiang Li gave Puxiu a bunch of willow trees and asked him to study it by himself.

  Jiang Yuheng also asked him to study it quickly. The spiritual defense shield is definitely not as strong as the real formation, but Jiang Yuheng decided to build a spiritual defense shield first. Even if it is relatively weak, it can still protect ordinary people in the base.

  After all, it doesn't matter if you belong to an ordinary person or a supernatural person if the mutated bird attacks you. He found that the mutated birds around here seem to be a little ready to move, and really want to attack them. It seems that there must be something wrong with the big sparrow controlled by the little girl at home, otherwise this kind of thing would not happen now.

  It is still necessary to build a mental defense shield before they attack.

  Others can't help much, but Jiang Li has a high level of mental power, so she can help Jiang Yuheng now.

  Jiang Yuheng took Jiang Li to the door of the large conference room of the base. They did not go in, but observed the situation inside with their mental power.

  In the conference room, old man Jiang, the base director, and some leaders of the base were all sitting there, and a group of psychic powers were sitting beside them. They were all listening to old man Jiang talking about the mental defense shield.

  What Jiang Yuheng didn't expect was that building a defensive shield was obviously a good thing, and he, the person who wanted to build it, didn't feel tired or anything, yet someone raised a question.

  "Why do you need to build a mental defense shield? Is your military region planning to monitor the entire base?" A psychic power user at the base questioned. His psychic power has reached level four, so he is very dissatisfied with Jiang Yuheng.

  In particular, the people at the base praised Jiang Yuheng so highly, which made him feel even more uncomfortable, so when Mr. Jiang said it, he immediately questioned it.

  "Why does your military region want to monitor the entire base?"

  "That's right, are you planning to usurp power?" "The

  base chief has to make a wise choice." "

  We have to guard against them. They are against us in the base." "

  Base chief, you can't agree!"

  They really thought that Jiang Yuheng would be able to monitor everything in the entire base by building a mental defense shield. After all, the highest level of abilities among them had already said this.

  Even the base had doubts about it, so when others said it, he just pretended to be suspicious, and didn't say a word about wanting to build a defensive shield.

  When Mr. Jiang heard this and saw the attitude of the base chief, he became angry immediately, "Those mutated birds have been flying around our base for the past few days, obviously planning to attack us. Don't you know the tragedy of other base losses? I don't want to say how much my grandson sacrificed, but you actually think that we are harming you. If you want to think so, then we can just isolate the military area." Speaking of these mutated birds, in fact, the base manager has always thought that it was his credit that the mutated birds did not attack the base. He was managing, these mutated birds attacked other bases, but did not attack their Jingdong base

  .

  During this period of time, the people in the entire base praised the base leader dizzily. He really thought that he was the proud son of heaven, so the mutant birds didn't attack his base.

  So when he heard Mr. Jiang's words, he didn't take it seriously at all. After all, those mutated birds had been spying on their base for a long time. Didn't they never attack? This shows that he shocked them, so he is still very proud of this matter!
  Mr. Jiang is not a good-tempered person. Seeing the appearance of the base, he almost couldn't help but want to vomit. Since he can't afford to serve, he won't serve.

  If his grandson really wanted to spy on them, would he still need a mental defense shield? How much strength would it take to prop up the cover of a base?
  Since they didn't welcome them, Mr. Jiang felt that it was just right. Anyway, the military area is not big, and it happened to be able to enclose the surrounding civilian areas. As for other places, that's fine. He'd better stop watching people.

  Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li stood at the door of the meeting room and didn't go in. They didn't bother to go in after hearing these conversations. Jiang Li was amused by these people, "Brother Heng, if you want to monitor them, do you still use a mental defense shield?" Jiang Yuheng scratched her nose dotingly, "Lily, we are very moral. Even if we have spiritual power, we can't just spy on others!" Jiang Li nodded fiercely, "Yeah! That's natural!" , isn't it for their

  good

  ?
  I thought it was a good thing, but I didn't expect that someone would reject it. It's really incredible!

  At this time, Mr. Jiang came out, and he called Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li away. Behind them, in addition to the three psychics from the military area, the psychics from several mercenary regiments also followed.

  As soon as the psychics came out, they immediately caught up with Mr. Jiang, "Old General, we are willing to help, but after the military area is over, can you help our mercenary regiments build a mental defense shield?" Mr. Jiang looked at Jiang Yuheng, who nodded. Mr. Jiang said, "No problem, these are small things!

  "

  However, for Jiang Yuheng, it was still very easy to build only one defensive cover of the military area. Soon he took out the blueprint, and then told them where several psychics should stand.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 292 Mental Defense Cover

  Jiang Yuheng stood at the gate of the military area, because there was an entrance to be set up, so he needed to do something else. As for Jiang Li, he was directly placed on the opposite side of him, behind the military area.

  Speaking of which, Jiang Li's psychic power level is also high, which can play a great role, and only when she stands opposite Jiang Yuheng can Jiang Yuheng feel at ease.

  All the psychics arrived at the positions they needed to stand. Under Jiang Yuheng's order, everyone poured their spiritual power into a point in the air. Soon everyone's spiritual power gathered together, and then almost instantly, these spiritual powers came back after meeting. With everyone's continuous input of spiritual power, it took almost a quarter of an hour for a huge transparent cover to directly cover the sky above the military area.

  Everyone laughed when they saw the defensive cover, but the psychic powers couldn't stop. They needed continuous input of mental power to balance the entire defensive cover.

  Jiang Li took out a few mutated willow trees while inputting her mental power, and then she directly sent them to Jiang Yuheng, asking him if he could make a contract to let these mutated willows take the place of those psychic power users after they recognized the master by contract?

  When Jiang Yuheng heard this, his eyes lit up immediately. He immediately summoned all the people from Lei Ting, and then he directly contracted these willow trees. Then let Yu Fengchen and the others send these mutated willows to the side of each psychic power user.

  Then plant the mutated willows according to the positions where the psychic powers are standing now, and let the wood-type powers urge the mutated willows into big trees.

  These mutated willows became towering trees in an instant under the urging of wood-type supernatural beings. All the spiritual power users did not leave the place. They are still inputting spiritual power, but several of them are almost unable to hold on. After all, their spiritual power is not so high.

  Jiang Yuheng was already trying to communicate with these mutated willows at this moment. After about ten minutes, Jiang Li and the others instantly felt relieved. The mutated willows around them took their place and injected energy into the mental defense shield.

  After all, Jiang Yuheng has now contracted these mutated willows, and these mutated willows obeyed Jiang Yuheng's order and began to continuously input energy towards the mental defense cover.

  However, Jiang Yuheng found that these mutated willows were actually a bit too hard work. He asked Xing Yunuo to contract a few mutated willows, and interspersed them among his mutated willows. Then Jiang Li also communicated with his own mutated willows to let the mutated willows continuously input energy into the defense cover. What they didn't expect was that the color of the spiritual defense cover turned into light green.

  Moreover, the air in the entire military area actually began to gradually become fresher.

  Jiang Yuheng looked at Jiang Li, "Lily, would you like to add some more?"

  Jiang Li felt that the more you add, the more stable the entire defense cover will be. In this way, with Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li's continuous movements, there are mutated willows around the military area almost every 30 meters. The green of the defense cover of the entire army is deeper, and Jiang Li even feels a little bit of vitality.

  Unexpectedly, this formation has become so natural, and it is also the most natural formation, because it is changing the air and land in the entire military area.

  There are mutant willows that continuously input energy into the mental defense cover, and this mental defense cover does not require regular input of energy from psychic users for maintenance.

  Jiang Yuheng asked the rest of the Thunder Mercenary Group to help build small protective defense formations for each of the mutated willows to prevent them from being artificially destroyed.

  As for the method of entry and exit, it is actually very simple to enter and exit now, as long as there are leaves on the mutant willow, you can enter.

  However, Jiang Yuheng directly asked the wood department to remove some mutated willow branches, and then made them into exactly the same signs, and asked his grandfather to arrange for people to engrave and distribute them.

  After finishing their work, Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li followed the psychic powers of the mercenary group to help them build a mental defense cover.

  Their speed is still very fast. After all, those mercenary groups live in single-family villas, and it is easy to build a mental defense shield, and even a mutant willow only needs one.

  These mutated willows were all contracted by various psychic powers. They didn't know how to do it, but Jiang Yuheng taught them the method.

  The defensive cover on the military area side came together, and the base commander's side suddenly became sour. Although such a large defensive cover is faintly green, it feels safe at first glance.

  The head of the base is a bit regretful now. If he had agreed to Mr. Jiang's proposal, the entire base would now be under the protection of the mental defense shield.

  But he refused. Now that he had fallen out with Mr. Jiang, he naturally couldn't lower his head to beg Mr. Jiang, but after Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li left the location of the mercenary group after their busy work, all the psychic power users of these mercenary groups were summoned to the base chief's office.

  These psychic power users actually knew how to build a psychic power defense shield through their help, so when they said this, the fourth-level power user at the base immediately said, "It's easy!" So, the base also started to build a defense shield alone. The shield shattered immediately after five minutes of absence

  .

  But at this moment, the people from various mercenary regiments were unable to react in time. After all, they knew that they needed continuous input, so they didn't receive it in time, and they were actually backlashed.

  All the four supernatural beings vomited blood, and the five supernatural beings at the base still wanted to try, but the four spiritual supernatural beings were picked up by their mercenary group.

  The five psychic power users at the base couldn't hold up the entire mental defense shield at all. The base chief thought about it, and asked someone to go to the Jingxi base next door for help.

  There are a few psychic power users in the West Jing base, and he really asked him to invite a few of them.

  When those who saw the spiritual defense shield of the military region, their eyes were green, "This spiritual   defense shield actually exudes vitality. If the vitality is strong, it can completely change the situation of some land being polluted!" "Yes! We should ask for advice." The psychic powers of the

  East

  Base   .   In fact, this supernatural person also felt that the reasons for the rebuttal of the base chief and the others were a bit ridiculous, so he whispered the situation to this person.   The man's eyes widened when he heard that, "Are they stupid?"   The man sighed, "Who says it's not?"   (End of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 293 Mental Defense Cover 2
  Soon, this news spread to the ears of other foreign aids with psychic powers. Everyone just thought it was funny. From their point of view, that person was obviously jealous of Jiang Yuheng of the Jiang family, which is why these things happened, but the base chief of Jingdong... everyone felt a little bit of sympathy for him besides thinking he was blind

  !
  A psychic power user joked, "If we want to monitor others, do we still need to use the power of the spiritual defense shield?" "Of course   not   !

  "   Originally, building a powerful spiritual defense shield was beneficial to the survival of the entire base, but it was destroyed by one person.   Although he is not a good person, but now is the end of the world, it is not easy for these survivors to survive, it is really not easy, but even so, he is still fighting against each other to destroy such a great thing.   As soon as his words fell, the people around couldn't help laughing. The fourth-level psychic power user in the Jingdong base not far away blushed and then turned pale, but he was the one who brought up this matter. Speaking of which, this person's name is Zhao Liangchen, and he is actually the same age as Jiang Yuheng.   It's just that being the same age as Jiang Yuheng doesn't mean it's a good thing. It can be said that he is living in Jiang Yuheng's shadow, so this is why he rejects the mental defense shield.   However, the key now is that the base chief and the others believe him. Even if he did something wrong, the base chief and the others also believe him. He doesn’t believe the base chief and the others didn’t think about this, but they just used it as an excuse. In fact, everyone didn’t think that Mr. Jiang was so amazing, so they really built a mental defense cover alone. That cover full of vitality actually made him regret it too!

  I just hope that when the base chief and the others react, they don't blame him alone. It is estimated that his life will not be easy by then.

  However, the most important thing now is to establish a mental defense cover, first protect the base and then talk about it.

  Because they have already failed once, the base chief and the others are also very interested in this time. If they fail again, they will lose face and may need to sign some embarrassing contracts to ask the military region for help.

  This time, all these psychic power users are very careful, after all, they can still see that the mental defense cover is stable and unstable.

  It's just that these people spent two full hours, and the mental defense shield was stable, but they couldn't retreat, because as soon as they withdrew their mental power, the defense shield would shatter.

  "I can't hold it any longer!" There was a low-level psychic power user. Not only was his face pale, but his psychic power was almost negative. There were still many broken crystal nuclei under his feet. He spent a lot of crystal nuclei in this hour, but even so, he couldn't hold it anymore.

  And it's not just him, even Zhao Liang himself can't hold it anymore, he didn't expect that it would be so difficult to build a mental defense shield.

  Why can Jiang Yuheng do it? Why can't he?
  Zhao Liang could be said to be gritted his teeth and persevered, but soon, two supernatural beings with low mental power passed out, and the rest of the others struggled even more.

  Several psychic power users from Jingxi base sent a signal to each other through psychic power, and they stopped at the same time.

  At this time, the few remaining supernatural beings in the Jingdong base failed to stop in time, and were suddenly backlashed.

  All of them fell to the ground. Except for a low-level psychic power user who fell down earlier, all the facial features of the others were bleeding.

  But even if this is the case, the supernatural beings at the Jingxi base are not happy. The Jingdong base called them here without any calculations. The method just now can build a mental defense shield, but at least two people with mental strength above level six can support it, right?
  This matter still has to be done by that Jiang Yuheng, their mental strength is too weak.

  The supernatural beings at Jingxi Base took the low-level superhuman who passed out in their base and left. They couldn't do this, and they didn't want to accompany them.

  The head of the base felt a little regretful when he saw the serious psychic powers being backlashed. If he had agreed with Mr. Jiang to do it together, it wouldn't be what it is now.

  Half of the entire base is covered with a faint green defensive cover, while the other half is blank.

  The people in the base are not counted, why is there a defensive cover on that half, but not on their side?
  Why?
  But when everyone knew that this matter was rejected by the base chief, they all began to curse secretly.

  Such a good thing was rejected by the base chief, isn't the base chief stupid?
  Actually speaking, the base chief is not stupid, but because under normal circumstances, he feels that he is being suppressed by the military region, so he wants to resist this matter, but he did not expect that Mr. Jiang directly abandoned them.

  Originally, he thought that Mr. Jiang would persuade him with kind words. After all, almost all the survivors in the base were rescued by people from the military region, but he never expected that he would be so decisive.

  In fact, speaking of it, this base chief is really funny. He originally wanted to do it for your own good, but you turned it down. Do you really think that others are easy to bully?

  Jiang Li paid attention to building a mental defense shield over there but failed, so she took Jiang Yuheng out to watch a play.

  Jiang Li pulled Jiang Yuheng out and walked on the main street of the base. Half of this street was protected by a mental defense shield, and the other half was unprotected. The boundaries were really clear.

  Jiang Li and Jiang Yuheng walked in the half without any defense, and she couldn't help frowning a little at this moment, "Brother Heng, in case a mutant bird attacks, can ordinary people enter the defensive cover?" Jiang Yuheng raised his eyebrows and said, "The edge area is fine, but if you want to go in, you need a sign." Inside the defensive cover, because of the effect of the mutant willow, it is still good for the cultivation of wood-type supernatural

  beings

  .

  Jiang Li looked at Jiang Yuheng at this time, "What about the other half? There is no defense, and the key is that there are too many people." "Don't worry, they will

  come here soon." Jiang Yuheng smiled

  .

  However, the two of them did not take other people's eyes seriously.

  When the two of them were taking a pleasant walk, Xiaofeng suddenly came out, "Hello, brother Heng! Hello, sister-in-law!"

  (End of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 294 Mental Defense Cover 3
  "Xiaofeng, you didn't patrol today?" Jiang Li greeted Xiaofeng with a smile, this is Jiang Yuheng's good brother.

  "No, I'm resting today." Xiaofeng actually ran out to see the base official's jokes. He never thought that the base chief would be so stupid to reject the old man's proposal, nor did he think that the military region really abandoned the base official now.

  However, this is fine, the base officials are very capable of making troubles, so let them make troubles as they please!
  Xiaofeng followed the two of them, and he couldn't bear to leave at all. Jiang Yuheng's face turned dark. He originally took his little girl out for a walk, and planned to go to the place where the marriage certificate was issued, and get a marriage certificate by the way, but this guy Xiaofeng has been hanging around the two of them. How can he fool his little girl?

  Jiang Li is now asking about the Xiaofeng base. This guy is like a know-it-all. Don't try to hide every plant and tree in this base from his eyes.

  At this time, someone suddenly rushed directly to Jiang Yuheng, and then rushed over to hug his thigh. Jiang Yuheng was so frightened that he immediately grabbed his little girl and flew aside. Fortunately, he was of the wind element, and his reaction was quick enough.

  Why didn't he use his mental strength to see this person just now?
  Jiang Li asked at this moment, "He was hiding by the side just now, right?"

  This man was a middle-aged man, and his eyes were a little red when he looked at Jiang Yuheng, "Captain Jiang! Commander Jiang! You can't abandon us, we are also from the base, right? Why don't you build a defensive shield on our side? I'm not afraid of being watched, I just want to be safe!" The people living in the military area have a sense of security since they built up their mental defenses, but they can't do it

  here

  .

  "Captain Jiang!"

  "Captain Jiang!" At this time, many residents of the base ran out. They also wanted the defensive cover. They didn't want the top to be so empty. It felt like they were abandoned.

  "Captain Jiang, we can move, far away from the base officials, can you help us build a mental defense cover?" Let's go, when you move and

  concentrate, Brother Heng will naturally help you build a mental defense shield." This matter is very simple for Brother Heng and the others

  .

  In fact, at this moment, Xiaofeng wants to join the Thunder Mercenary Group, and Brother Heng also said before that he wants to recruit more people. He wanted to tell Brother Heng about this, but he was a little embarrassed to open his mouth. In fact, he didn't rest today at all, but he resigned.

  Xiaofeng thought for a while, and he thought he should help these people gather together so that Brother Heng and the others could easily build a defensive shield at that time.

  When this group of people was tossing around the base, the base chief was almost vomiting blood because he found that all the people near the base building had moved out, making this place a blank area, and there was no one else except them, the official people.

  Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li have been watching the actions of these people, and everyone is surprisingly cooperative at the moment, even the base housing rental office is taking care of these relocated people, after all, their families are also inside.

  "Everyone is really united at this moment." Jiang Li was sitting with Jiang Yuheng on the roof of a second floor.

  "Disunity is death, and the mutated bird has been staring at this place all the time!" Jiang Yuheng put his arm around Jiang Li's shoulders, "Lily, come out today, I was going to abduct you to get a marriage certificate!"

  "I think those people may not be able to take care of these things anymore." Jiang Li noticed that even a lot of people from the official base had moved secretly, and there were not many people in the base building at the moment.

  "He's in a hurry!" Jiang Yuheng noticed the head of the base. The head of the base was indeed in a hurry at the moment. He sent someone to find Mr. Jiang, but they couldn't get in because of the problem with the defensive cover.

  The base chief is going crazy!
  At this time, Jiang Li suddenly thought of the brothers of the Yan family, "Brother Heng, didn't the Yan family ask for help from the base? It took us so long to come back, what happened to Yan Jinhao?" "The Yan family sent a warship to pick them up!" "They actually got a warship?" Jiang Li was

  shocked

  .

  "The Yan family has means, so we don't need to worry about it at all." Jiang Yuheng said with a light smile, and he didn't know if Yan Jinhao's abilities had been improved. If he came back and knew the abilities levels of the members of the Thunder Mercenary Corps, would he be so jealous?
  "I'm not worried, but I'm worried about whether those two women will be annoying when they come back?" Jiang Li is very annoyed by this matter, whether it's Lin Ran or Yan Yu, these two women are brother Heng's rotten peach blossoms.

  Thinking of this, Jiang Li gave Jiang Yuheng a blank look. Jiang Yuheng cupped her face in both hands angrily, and said aggrievedly, "Why did you give me a blank look?

  "

  Jiang Yuheng understood Jiang Li's connotation, and he hugged her tightly, "Aren't I afraid that I won't be good enough for you? You are getting more and more beautiful and attractive now! I'm afraid I will be eliminated by you soon!" Jiang Li looked at him with a funny smile, "So lack of confidence?" "Yes, who made my little girl so powerful

  ?

  "

  Jiang Li sighed, the two women must have had troubles when they came back, but she knew that Lin Yunfei, brother Heng's mother, had a good relationship with the Yan family!

  When Jiang Yuheng heard his little girl sigh, his heart ached, "Hey, don't worry! They don't dare to bother you, if they really bother you, just kill them!" He has already tolerated them all the way, if those people do it again, there is really no need to keep them.

  Jiang Yuheng narrowed his eyes slightly. All the supernatural powers of their Thunderbolt Corps are already very high. To be honest, the strength of their entire mercenary regiment is actually considered the top force on the entire planet. They are just keeping a low profile now, but that doesn't mean they are easy to bully!
  When I go back, I will talk to Fifth Sister about this matter. Fifth Sister is a little pepper. There are some things that my own little girl can't do, but Fifth Sister can.

  Jiang Yuheng decided that in the future Fifth Sister can become a little bit smaller. As for his own little girl, he can change whatever he wants, anyway, he likes it all!
  It has to be said that once there is a preference in the human heart, there is no limit to the preference. You must know that the fifth sister is only fifteen or sixteen years old, and her abilities are not as high as Jiang Li's, but in Jiang Yuheng's eyes, his little girl needs more care than the fifth sister!
  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 295 Mental Defense Cover 4
  At this time, Xiaofeng was busy downstairs not far from where Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li were sitting, and when he was coordinating these people, he unexpectedly ran into someone from their patrol team.

  "Captain, why are you here?" The people in the team still believed in Xiaofeng, after all Xiaofeng was really kind to them, but now the captain is really worthless.

  "Captain, what are you going to do after you resign?"

  "Captain, we still want you back!"

  "Captain, once you leave, they will start bullying us!"

  Xiaofeng looked at his teammates, and he was reluctant, but he wanted to stay with Brother Heng and Brother Chen, so he patted their shoulders one by one, "Come on, practice, and when the level of the ability is high, you will not be bullied." In fact, Xiaofeng is only at the third level of the gold ability now.

  This ability was awakened after Jiang Yuheng gave him the ability awakening potion. Xiaofeng really worked too hard during this time, especially during Jiang Yuheng's absence for more than a month, he worked very hard to catch up with Brother Heng and Brother Chen, but he still felt that he was getting farther and farther away from them.

  Otherwise, he would not choose to resign. In fact, he has resigned for a while and has been practicing hard at home. If Brother Heng and the others hadn't come back, he would not have left the customs.

  These conversations entered the ears of Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li without exception, and the two looked at each other. This guy Xiaofeng resigned, not rested!
  What is this kid going to do?
  Jiang Li's eyes suddenly brightened, "Brother Heng, were you planning to recruit someone a while ago?"

  "That's right, but after all the people in our mercenary group have raised their power levels, I changed my mind. I'd rather be short than indiscriminate!" Jiang Yuheng originally planned to recruit more people, but after thinking about it, he decided to forget it. Their power level is so high, no matter how many people they recruit, it's just a hindrance.

  "Brother Heng, Xiaofeng probably wants to join the mercenary group." Jiang Li's sixth sense is very accurate, and she has noticed that Xiaofeng has always wanted to say something to them, but he has never had the nerve to say it.

  "Then let him join in, I still believe him." When he was young, Xiaofeng had always followed behind him and Chen, and had always been their little follower, and there were a few other little followers, but after the end of the world, some of them had accidents, and the rest except Xiaofeng, who didn't know where they went.

  "Well, our mercenary regiment has too few people. In fact, it would be good to absorb some fresh blood!" Jiang Li felt that when they were on a mission last time, there were only 30 or so other mercenary forces casually, while their mercenary regiment only had a dozen or so people. This comparison is a bit shabby, and the psychological gap is still huge.

  "If there is a chance, let's recruit some reliable people. If there is no chance, there are enough people like us, and we don't have to worry about it!" Jiang Yuheng felt that their little girl had too many secrets, so their mercenary regiment was really not suitable for too many people to join, unless it was the kind of very reliable people, and people with low levels of abilities would only hinder them.

  Jiang Li knew that Jiang Yuheng was doing it for her, so she smiled and said, "Brother Heng, don't worry, I will protect myself!" Although she didn't know if there were zombies or mutant beasts with higher cultivation than them, she was sure that among the humans in this area, apart from her brother Heng, who had the highest supernatural power level, she was next.

  With such a high ability, if she can't protect herself well, then she will be a waste even if she is alive.

  Jiang Yuheng fondled her head, "I will protect you too! But Lily's defense against others is indispensable!" As for the intention of harming others, he hoped that his little girl would be more considerate and able to harm others. After all, with the character of their little girl, she wouldn't mind too much if it wasn't too much.

  At this time, Xiaofeng from downstairs greeted them, "Sister-in-law, brother Heng, the people here are almost done moving, do you need to add people with supernatural abilities?

  "

  Xiaofeng was a little depressed, he couldn't contribute any extra strength?

  After the survivors below were completely settled, Jiang Yuheng pulled Jiang Li out. In order for these survivors to easily build a defensive cover, they can be said to have compressed the area several times smaller, almost crowded.

  When Jiang Li saw these survivors, she thought they were cute.

  "Actually, they don't need to compress so much!"

  "They don't want to cause us too much trouble." Jiang Yuheng still understood the thoughts of these people.

  However, not long after the two of them walked out, the base official arrived. He was the base director's secretary. He stood in front of Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li, "Head Jiang

  !

  "

  "I have something to do now. I have promised these people to help them build a defensive shield. They have already planned it." Jiang Yuheng looked at the secretary, "I'm sorry!" Seeing Jiang Yuheng pulling Jiang Li to leave, the secretary immediately shouted, "Wait, just ask what conditions Captain Jiang needs." Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li looked at each other, "Conditions? What conditions?" We are all in the same base, aren't we?" When the secretary actually said this, she felt her face was slapped

  and

  painful

  .

  You know, when they refused at the beginning, they were afraid that they would be watched by others, but now they say such things again, isn't it self-slapping?

  "We don't want to monitor too many people, we're tired!" Jiang Li said directly.

  Jiang Yuheng looked at Jiang Li with a doting smile, "Doesn't the base chief hate being watched? In fact, the supernatural beings at the base can do things like building a defensive cover, so we don't need us."

  .

  The secretary followed them closely, and he was about to cry. This was a task that the base chief entrusted him with, but what should he do if the other party ignored him?
  "What exactly do you want?" the secretary followed closely behind them and asked.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 296 Mental Defense Shield 5
  Jiang Li glanced back at the secretary, "We don't have any appeals, but we dare not help you. Who knows when you will throw some information or something, and then throw the blame on us. We can't explain why. Secretary Zheng should stop following us and go back to report to the base chief. We really can't help you.

  "

  Seeing that Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li really didn't plan to help build a mental defense shield for the base officials, the secretary was about to cry, what should I do? How do I explain when I go back? But this matter happened to be caused by the base chief and the others. He decided to tell the truth when he went back. Anyway, the base chief and the others said this, so it is understandable for people to block them with that.

  Seeing that Secretary Zheng was no longer following, Jiang Li finally breathed a sigh of relief.

  Jiang Yuheng smiled and said, "What's the matter? I'm afraid he will keep pestering you?"

  "Yeah, if they keep pestering them, it may affect our ability to build mental defense shields for these civilians." At this moment,

  Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li had arrived at the area marked out by the survivors.

  However, after these people moved out of the base building, it was impossible for them to seize other people's houses without official consent, so they could only find a place on the periphery that was slightly off the base.

  Because this place deviates to the periphery, even the siege outside was just set up by the supernatural beings among this group of people.

  It has to be said that these people are making too much noise. Those who originally lived in the outskirts naturally don't need to move, but those who have just moved out of the central area have no place to live here.

  So Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li saw that there are many houses that have just been built by people with supernatural powers. There are mud houses built by earth-type supernatural powers, wooden houses built by wood-type powers, metal houses made by gold-type houses, and even tents that have just been built.

  There are all kinds of houses, and there are really all kinds of houses.

  However, these people have organized and planned. Although there are various houses, they are arranged in rows and rows, and the houses are relatively compact.

  Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li took a look at the area. Jiang Li prepared six mutated willow trees, and Jiang Yuheng asked the wood-type supernatural person to plant the six mutated willows in a fixed position.

  Then Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li began to build a mental defense shield.

  Seeing that there were only the two of them, these people were worried at first. After all, all the supernatural beings on the official side of the base were seriously injured. They were a little worried that Jiang Yuheng and Jiang would be injured.

  But what they didn't expect was that Jiang Li and Jiang Yuheng built this mental defense shield in less than half an hour.

  After all, the two of them have very high levels of mental power. Without those low-level mental power users, they have no scruples, and the speed of the two of them is naturally much faster.

  The six mutated willow trees can make this spiritual defense cover a natural defense cover, but it is not like the military area, which makes the entire defense cover come alive.

  But even so, these people cheered, they finally felt safe!

  After they put up a defensive shield, Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li went straight back to the villa.

  Not long after they left, a group of mutated birds landed on the defensive cover of the military area.

  Perhaps it was because the vitality on the defensive cover attracted them, and one by one they began to frantically attack the spiritual defensive cover.

  However, because of the existence of those mutated willow trees, these mutated birds attacked for a long time, and the defensive cover showed no signs of breaking apart. A few mutated birds that were close to the mutated willow were also swallowed by the mutated willow.

  The people in the military region were completely relieved at this moment. They saw the attack of the mutated birds with their own eyes. You must know that the group of mutated birds went to the Beijing North Base last time and made a mess there.

  "This spiritual shield is too powerful. These mutated birds have been pecking for a long time, but they haven't broken open!" In fact, the people in the military area were very worried before, but now they are finally at ease!

  Mr. Jiang is still very satisfied with this defensive cover, but he is a little worried about the official side of the base. The mutated bird will not get any benefits from them, so he will definitely go there to make trouble.

  Although he received news that Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li had helped some ordinary people in the base build mental defense shields, the base building was not built, and the bigwigs who supported the base officials and lived nearby, as well as some mercenary groups, were also defenseless.

  At the beginning, Mr. Jiang sincerely hoped that the entire base would be under the protection of the defensive shield, but he really didn't expect that the base official's psychology was so dark that he thought it was to monitor them.

  What are you kidding? Do they really think that their grandsons have nothing to do?
  Now the entire Thunder Mercenary Corps has a very high supernatural power level, so what's the use of monitoring these scumbags?

  But these people just had such irrational little thoughts, even if the mutated bird really hurt them this time, it can only be said that they deserve it!

  Mr. Jiang has now led his people to the backyard of the military region. Although it has not been long since the defensive cover was built, someone told him that the land in the backyard of the military region has improved, and grass grows in some places.

  You must know that this matter is related to people's livelihood. If it can really change the land, then they still need to expand outward. After all, they need food, and food needs to be planted. The military region still has a lot of seeds, but there has been no suitable land.

  Speaking of which, since Professor Yin arrived in the military region, Yu Zhi has been studying the issue of land improvement, but the previous progress has been very slow, but now it is better, and the land has been improved by itself under the effect of the formation, but Professor Yin was very happy, so he immediately sent someone to call Mr. Jiang over.

  When Mr. Jiang walked to the edge of the defensive cover, he even came face to face with those mutated birds.

  Seeing the humans appearing inside, those mutated birds attacked even more crazily, but unfortunately, they couldn't break through this spiritual defense shield at all.

  Mr. Jiang looked at these mutated birds and smiled, "That's all!"

  The people around Mr. Jiang are also full of self-confidence. Now everything in their base is improving, and even the land is being purified.

  Mr. Jiang rushed over to have a look, isn't it? This is the grass before the end of the world, but I don't know if there is any virus, he immediately confessed, "Send it to the research institute for testing to see if there is any virus on this grass." (End of this chapter

  )

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 297 Mental Defense Cover 6
  This situation also angered the mutated birds, and they directly started attacking the undefended base building.

  Although the civilians have all moved away, the base manager and the others are still there, even the merchant mercenary groups who support the base.

  In fact, when they saw the mutated francium attacking the defensive shield, they were very excited, but they didn't expect that these mutated birds would turn around and deal with them in the end.

  Because there is no preparation, the entire base building can be said to be in chaos at this moment.

  Some mutated birds had already flown into the building, and the staff in the building were running around, and no one commanded them to fight.

  It can be said that within a short time, the entire base building has become bloody everywhere.

  At this moment, Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li had already gone back to the villa, and the two of them did not pay attention to the outside affairs.

  Although it is said that they have mental power, they are really not the kind of people who just look around when they have nothing to do.

  The news of the mutated bird attacking the base building was sent by Xiaofeng. Xiaofeng saw it and didn't approach, so he ran directly to Jiang Yuheng's villa.

  When Xiaofeng came over, he was still very excited. After all, the base chief himself refused to build a defensive cover, so no matter what the consequences were, he had to support it himself.

  If you don't believe Brother Jia Heng, you can only say that he did it on his own accord!

  Xiaofeng excitedly told Jiang Yuheng the news, and Jiang Yuheng called him to the study directly. Jiang Li knew that he must be invited to join the Thunder Mercenary Corps. After all, Xiaofeng's intentions were a bit too strong.

  Sitting in the study, Jiang Yuheng looked at the nervous Xiaofeng and asked, "How is your work going?"

  "Resigned!"

  "Why?"

  "Brother Heng, didn't you say that the regiment is going to recruit people? I've been making preparations." Xiaofeng clenched his fists. He worked very hard, but now he was only at the third level of abilities, and he was far behind Brother Heng.

  "Okay, I agree!"

  "Ah!" Before Xiaofeng could react, he looked at Jiang Yuheng in a little confusion.

  "I agree with you joining the mercenary group, but because your ability level is a bit low, so you don't have to participate in any missions in the near future, work hard!" Jiang Yuheng stood up while speaking, walked to his side, and patted him on the shoulder.

  Xiaofeng's eyes were red, "Brother Heng!"

  "Okay, big man, don't wipe your tears, it's too embarrassing!" Jiang Yuheng comforted him, and then said, "Go find a room by yourself, there are still a few vacant rooms on the second floor." "Well, I'll go!

  "

  Xiaofeng ran out directly to find Yu Fengchen, and asked Yu Fengchen to tell him which room was vacant.

  Yu Fengchen directly pointed out several vacant rooms to him, as for which room to sleep in, it was up to him to choose.

  Xiaofeng excitedly went to choose a room, after choosing a room, Yu Fengchen brought a bunch of things, first of all was the uniform of their Thunder mercenary group, and then a green backpack.

  "This backpack is the same as Grandpa Jiang's. The color of this bag is a bit ugly." Anyway, it looks like a tortoise shell on the back. If you have a girlfriend, it feels like your girlfriend is wearing a green hat for you. It's awkward!
  "Xiaofeng, this is the tradition of our mercenary group. Anyone who has just joined the mercenary group has to carry a green backpack for a month. To tell you the truth, this is not a simple backpack." Yu Fengchen quietly told him how to use the storage backpack.

  This time, there was no need for Feng Chen to force it, Xiaofeng refused to let it go on his back.

  Storage backpack, even if it looks like a green hat, he still has to wear it!

  Xiaofeng recognized the owner of the blood dripping from the equipment, and then the blood dripping from the backpack, and ran into the living room excitedly.

  However, when he arrived in the living room, Jiang Yuheng handed him a tube of loyalty potion, but he didn't say anything.

  Xiaofeng didn't ask, Brother Heng handed it to him, and he drank it in one gulp without any doubt.

  The whole hall looked at him with smiles on their faces.

  Jiang Yuheng looked at Xiaofeng and asked, "Xiaofeng, is it okay for my aunt to live alone in the military area?" Xiaofeng sighed,

  because the housing there is tight now, and his family has no one in the military area, so two families were squeezed into the yard where their family lived, but those two families especially like to take advantage of others. His mother always valued peace, so now his mother is the one who is being bullied.

  Yu Fengchen directly pulled Xiaofeng to the second floor, then directly took him to the room where the teleportation array was placed, and then brought him to the family area of ​​the space.

  Xiaofeng was stunned when he saw all these changes, "Brother Chen, here..." "This is the

  secret base of our mercenary group. Now the family area is already inhabited. If you want, you can also bring your aunt in, but you must tell in advance that you can't go out if you come in. Xiaofeng looked at the environment here and the crops in the distance. over

  . The environment here is so nice and safe, my mother will definitely like it.

  "Okay, then you can arrange it, and remember that you can't tell anyone about it. " "Yu Fengchen patted him on the shoulder.

  When Xiaofeng was leaving, he suddenly asked, "Brother Chen, aren't Uncle Yu and Auntie coming?" "

  Yu Fengchen smiled, "They have their own jobs."

  "But I heard that people in the entire military area now exclude each other, Uncle Yu and the others are not living so well." Xiaofeng ran out directly after finishing speaking.

  Hearing Xiaofeng's words, Yu Fengchen was stunned. His parents were having a hard time, and he hadn't gone back to see them for a long time. No, he had to go back and see.

  Xiaofeng ran directly back to the military area and brought his mother here, but this time he saw the tragic situation of the base building in the defense cover. The windows of the entire building were all destroyed, and there was a lot of blood outside the windows. It was not known whether it was human blood or mutant bird blood.

  However, Xiaofeng saw soldiers from the military region standing near the base building with guns on their shoulders. It seemed that the mutated bird was also solved by the soldiers from the military region. I don't know what the base chief is like?

  Are you satisfied with the current result?
  Now is the end of the world, not the peaceful era before the end of the world, even if it is a matter of intrigue, it is not suitable for use in front of the big picture.

  Now the head of the base has used his strategy well. I don't know how many people died in the sub-base?

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 298 Feeling full,

  Xiaofeng took a look and went straight back to the courtyard. Regardless of the outcome there, it was the base chief's choice. Speaking of which, he wasn't that kind, showing any sympathy for these people.

  Not long after Xiaofeng entered the family courtyard, Yu Fengchen also came this way. Seeing the scene of the base building, he still left a sentence in the chat group, telling the situation of the base building.

  Seeing Yu Fengchen's message, Jiang Yuheng let go of his mental power and glanced at the situation there. Now the situation has stabilized, and those mutated birds have been dealt with. Although some people died in the base building, the base chief was only slightly frightened, but he was safe and sound.

  Looking at the situation in the base building, if they were organized, there would be no casualties like this. I really don’t know what those people were doing at the time. You must know that almost all the people working in the base building are supernatural beings. With their miserable situation, it is estimated that they are not as good as ordinary people. Is the supernatural power really just a decoration?

  Jiang Yuheng really didn't bother to take care of these things. Since the base chief rejected them, even if he helped them build a defensive shield, they wouldn't feel comfortable.

  Jiang Yuheng is very clear about how dark those people are.

  Jiang Yuheng didn't bother to take care of the affairs of the base building, and Jiang Li naturally didn't even bother to take care of it. She had already gone to the trading room to chat with Yuanyuan.

  Jiang Li and the others woke up. On Yuanyuan's side, she and Liang Yuanxu naturally also woke up. Their abilities have also improved a lot.

  It was also fortunate that Yuanyuan and Liang Yuanxu arranged for a puppet to take care of them at home when Yuanyuan and Liang Yuanxu were in retreat. Liang Yuanxu suddenly disappeared for so long and did not tell his family.

  Thanks to the puppet, he told them that Liang Yuanxu had gone back to Yuanyuan's sect.

  But the puppet didn't go into details about returning to the master's gate, but everyone knew that the uncle in front of him was the housekeeper of Yuanyuan's master's gate, and he came to help take care of Xiaocao. When Yuanyuan came back, he would go back.

  The comrades-in-arms recruited by Liang Yuanxu felt relieved knowing that Liang Yuanxu was fine!
  However, they were quite familiar with the people in the village. Everyone knew that the uncle of Yuan Yuan's family was a housekeeper of their division, and that the young man came to find Liang Yuanxu.

  As soon as Yuanyuan and Liang Yuanxu left the customs, Liang Yuanxu ran back to the city with his comrades in arms. He suddenly disappeared for such a long time, shouldn't he go back and report?
  Fortunately, a comrade-in-arms came to investigate. Otherwise, the people above probably thought he had died. However, Liang Yuanxu passed the news to Yuanyuan, and someone in their family courtyard said that he had died, which made his mother cry several times.

  Yuanyuan was also speechless, why did those people talk so much?
  Thanks to Liang Yuanxu's return in time, if it is spread for a while, the higher ups will probably think that he has sacrificed, and the so-called three people become a tiger is probably like this.

  Now that Yuanyuan has improved her powers, her mental strength has also increased a little. Basically, everything in the village, big or small, should not be hidden from her eyes.

  However, Yuanyuan doesn't like gossip too much.

  Jiang Li also told Yuanyuan about the affairs at the base.

  Yuanyuan felt it was funny when she heard this, "Then the base leader is not a brainless person, is he? He is born funny? Do psychic powers want to spy on people, do they still need the help of a defensive cover?" Jiang Li curled her lips, "They are all affected anyway, I believe it

  !

  "

  "Isn't it?" Jiang Li also asked Yuanyuan, "Now that you have powerful abilities, you have to be careful. I don't know if there is any ability laboratory over there, but you have to be careful of those people."

  "Actually, when it comes to being careful, it should be Brother Xu. He has to be careful. He might come into contact with that kind of people." Yuanyuan knew that there was a special department, but she didn't plan to join it.

  "Well, you need to remind him of this."

  "Senior sister, when you are fighting over there, call me, otherwise the power will be so high." "No

  problem!" Jiang Li said narrowly, "By the way, how many people can you form a team at most?" "

  Now it may be eight people." Yuanyuan's space has also been upgraded.

  "I'm going to Xiaoya's place now, and you come with me and join her too." Jiang Li suddenly thought of this method, it seems that she can also pull Xiaoya here, right?
  "Let's go, I just have nothing to do!" Yuanyuan was excited.

  Jiang Li went directly to Xiaoya's side, left and right her to go there, only took the main house and warehouse, and did not affect other people in the space, so she teleported directly to Xiaoya's side.

  It's night at Xiaoya's side right now, and she's still sleeping.

  As soon as Jiang Li appeared, Yuanyuan also appeared after a while, Xiaoya was woken up by the sudden appearance of two people.

  "Sister Lily!" Xiaoya's sight at night was not affected.

  "Well! It's me. I didn't know it was late at night on your side." Jiang Li couldn't help but stroked her forehead.

  "It's okay, I'm not too sleepy." Xiaoya won't feel too sleepy after a short sleep. When she turned on the light, Jiang Li introduced Yuanyuan to Xiaoya. Jiang Li had already told Yuanyuan about Xiaoya's general situation.

  After the little girl was dressed, Yuanyuan tried to put the little girl together, and to her surprise, she could really put the little girl together.

  Seeing such a team formation, Xiaoya immediately became excited, "Two sisters, can I go to you in the future?"

  Xiaoya was about to be annoyed by her mother these two days. She was looking for someone to get rid of that father, and also got rid of the woman who usually instilled some morals in her mother, but what she didn't expect was that her mother didn't count, and now she had to find that man.

  I don't know what the woman said to her mother, but her mother is serious, why does she have to be with that duplicitous man?
  You must know that the man has several wives, and there are two or three sons, but she is just a daughter. Now that their mother and daughter have such a big family business, this is to let them come back to inherit the family business, right?

  Xiaoya felt speechless, "It's not hurt enough!" "

  Xiaoya, the ideological education of the people here has nothing to do with us. Before, it was just you mother and daughter. She could figure it out because your life was so difficult that you were almost starving to death. Now she is not hungry..." Jiang Li felt that she was full.

  Yuanyuan laughed when she heard Jiang Li's words, "Little girl, I think what the senior sister said is right! Didn't she eat enough to support herself? The previous injury was not enough, this is the second time she wants to be injured!" (End of this chapter

  )

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 299 Trouble is back 1
  "Senior sister?" Xiaoya looked at the two of them suspiciously. Is it the relationship between the teacher and the sister, not the relationship between the main space and the subspace?
  "From now on, we will all be called Senior Sister Lili. I think this title is more suitable for us." Yuanyuan is very satisfied with this title, and she is used to it, so she won't reveal her secrets.

  When the little girl thought about it, a smile appeared on her face, "Senior Sister! Second Senior Sister!"

  Yuanyuan quickly shook her hand, "Don't be sure, just call Senior Sister and Senior Sister Yuanyuan." Otherwise, you might give away your tricks.   Jiang Li touched the little girl's head, "At least it's time to time travel, so I don't have to live so miserable!" Is it because she doesn't have the ability to make her life better?   "Yeah!" The little girl nodded.   While the three of them were talking, they suddenly heard the sound of a woman crying outside, which shocked them all.   "This..." Jiang Li thought it was Xiaoya's mother crying.   The little girl said, "This is a woman from the house next door. Her man is going to be beheaded because of a mistake. For the past two days, he has been crying there every day, saying that he was wronged!" "Is it really an injustice?   "

  "I don't know!" Xiaoya shook her head, "There are some things I can't explain. Everyone says that this woman trusts her man too much, and her man may have made a mistake." Jiang Li and Yuanyuan were also curious. They didn't intend to meddle in their own business, and they couldn't

  .

  However, at this moment, the woman's voice suddenly became sharp, and the voice rushed straight into their ears, and the ears of the three of them were all buzzing.

  "This is the lion's roar skill, my ears feel almost deaf!" Jiang Li patted her ears while talking, and then she felt much better.

  "Is this Yingong?" Yuanyuan felt her head buzzing.

  The little girl couldn't help but gritted her teeth, "It probably won't be affected if you're asleep. We're awake, so we're affected by her." "

  With her crying, who can sleep?" Jiang Li shook her head.

  "Could she be testing her sound skills? Could she be preparing to rob the magic field?" Yuanyuan had a sudden thought.

  "Then I'll pay attention to it these two days to see what this woman is going to do?" Xiaoya's eyes lit up, and she can pay attention to this woman's affairs these two days. If she can really rob the execution ground, then she will treat her as an idol in the future.

  Jiang Li touched Xiaoya's head, "You should just worry about your own affairs. It's not easy for you to pay too much attention to this kind of thing." Xiaoya has supernatural powers, so she pays more attention to this kind of thing. If there is a really unfair situation, it is easy to be involved, so it's better not to care.

  Yuanyuan also nodded and said, "Just take care of yourself. You are so young now that you are not suitable to participate in this kind of thing." The little girl smiled. It was a good feeling to be cared about. "Thank you two senior   sisters. I won't pay more attention to this matter.

  "

  Jiang Li and Yuanyuan also separated, Yuanyuan is happy now, she can finally go to another world to play.

  Ancient alas!
  Yuanyuan is now thinking about upgrading her space more, so that she can form a group of more people, and she can wander around in other worlds in the future.   Jiang Li's side was directly teleported to Jiang Yuheng's side. Jiang Yuheng was half lying on the sofa in his room reading a book at the moment. As soon as Jiang Li landed next to him, he was pulled into his arms, "Where did you go to play?

  "   Why didn't one die?   The corner of Jiang Li's mouth twitched, "So Yin Xiangxiang, Lin Ran and Yan Yu are all together, right?" "   That's right!" Jiang Yuheng was also speechless.   "The lives of each of them are really big!" Jiang Li blinked at this moment, "Where are their supernatural power levels? How high?" "They all have level   three, right?" Jiang Yuheng didn't take a closer look.

  "Let me observe!" Jiang Li immediately let go of her mental power, and then swept directly to the base building. Fortunately, the people there were almost evacuated, and all the people brought back by the warship this time were temporarily arranged there.

  However, Lin Ran, Yin Xiangxiang and Yan Yu were not there. They had already gone to Yan's house. Speaking of which, the situation of the three of them was actually the worst for Lin Ran. It could be said that Lin Ran had become the plaything of that black bear team. Even when they arrived at Yan's house, they were still with the black bear team.

  On the contrary, Yin Xiangxiang stayed by Yan Yu's side, and the relationship between the two seemed very close.

  It's just that I don't know if it's the same in my heart.

  And what makes Jiang Li find it funny is that Yin Xiangxiang is really with Yan Jinhao. She really doesn't know if it's because of the potion. After all, Yan Jinhao was very repulsive to Yin Xiangxiang before, so it's not clear why it is like this now!

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 300 Trouble is back 2
  "Be careful in the future, those people are villains." Jiang Yuheng opened his mouth to remind, he was really worried that his little girl was too innocent, whether it was Lin Ran, Yin Xiangxiang or Yan Yu, those women had too many eyes.

  Jiang Li smiled and said, "Brother Heng, in the face of real strength, the tricks of those villains are nothing more than mediocre tricks." "Lily, your confidence is a matter of confidence, but many people are

  based on self-confidence and underestimating the enemy. I don't want you to fall into the same predicament, you know?" when.

  And the opportunity those villains are looking for is the opportunity for the tiger to take a nap, so it is really necessary to be defensive.

  Jiang Li hugged Jiang Yuheng's arm directly, "Brother Heng, don't worry! I won't underestimate the enemy, but I also won't take them seriously. If they really dare to bump into me, I won't hold back." Abolishing their abilities is the lightest punishment, and she has a lot of means now!
  "Okay!" Jiang Yuheng decided, he should pay more attention in the future, don't let his little girl be tricked by them, but he knows that Yan Jinhao is always thinking about his little girl!
  Even if he used Yin Xiangxiang's thing to plot against him, Jiang Yuheng knew that it was impossible for someone like Yan Jinhao to compromise.

  No, we still need to deal with the issue of the marriage certificate, but the base building is currently being reorganized, so there is no way to do it for the time being.

  Jiang Yuheng regretted that he didn't help the base to get a defensive cover. If he did, he could go directly to get a marriage certificate now, so there would be no such trouble.

  The base building is still tough now, and I don't know if Yan Jinhao and his group came back and gave them confidence, or what, anyway, they didn't ask Jiang Yuheng and others to help build a mental defense shield.

  But two days later, news broke out in the base building that there was a sixth-level psychic power user in the base building.

  A sixth-level psychic power user? This person popped up suddenly, and no one got any news in advance.

  Because the people in the base didn't know the level of Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li's abilities, so when this person was exposed, everyone thought that this person's level was the highest in the base.

  Psychics are talents that the entire base is in urgent need of, so as soon as the news of the base building was exposed, the base chief decided to hold a banquet that night to celebrate.

  Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li were included in the list of invited characters, as well as the entire Thunder Mercenary Corps.

  Looking at the invitation, Jiang Li was a little puzzled, "What the hell are these people planning?" By inviting their entire mercenary group, is it to divide them?
  This possibility is unlikely. Everyone in their mercenary group has taken the loyalty potion, so the loyal ones can no longer be loyal.

  Jiang Li secretly decided that at the banquet, if anyone disliked her, she would give them a little loyalty potion.

  "No matter what the hell idea is, shoot them to death in the beach!" Fifth Younger Sister is full of murderous looks now, especially when she hears that among those people, there are a few women who have been bullying her sister before, and now she can't wait to tear them apart.

  Jiang Yuheng is still very satisfied with Fifth Sister's performance. This sister is good, she is a benchmark for protecting her sister, and he is a little relieved to have the two of them together and go to the banquet.

  In Fifth Sister's eyes, what is a sixth-level psychic? Her sister's abilities are at level nine, and even her spiritual power has reached level eight. Have they ever shown off?

  If the power level of their entire Thunder Mercenary Group is now exposed, it is estimated that the entire base will go crazy with jealousy, right?

  Those people are really frogs in a well. You know, except for Xiaofeng who just joined in their Thunder Mercenary Corps, everyone else is a person with abilities above level six or seven.

  Did they show off? Hahaha, those people are really shameless!
  Jiang Li did not forget to remind Fifth Younger Sister, "Keep your hole cards safe, and don't play them all easily." "

  Sister, I know, this is called pretending to be a pig and eating a tiger!" Fifth Younger Sister put on a very arrogant look, which made Jiang Li laugh.

  At night, Jiang Li and the entire mercenary group gathered together.

  Everyone didn't change their clothes or anything, and went straight in their Thunder uniforms. They were all energetic and dressed in the same way. When they walked together, their aura was different from that of other mercenary regiments.

  Everyone was talking and laughing while walking, Yu Fengchen didn't forget to remind everyone that at the banquet, it's best not to drink, so as not to be tricked.

  However, all of them have taken the bright potion, and the poison under normal circumstances cannot poison them.

  Although it was already evening when they went out, they discovered one thing. They didn't know if everyone knew that the base was going to hold a banquet at night, or what, there were many spectators standing on both sides of the base street.

  Looking at the passers-by, they still commented, but these people are very smart, they are all standing in the defensive cover, so there is no need to worry about their danger at all.

  "This is the Thunder Mercenary Corps, and they all look so beautiful!"

  "I've already said that the people in the Thunder Mercenary Corps are not simple. If you still don't believe me, I can't see any of these people's abilities clearly. You also know that I can see clearly those who are two levels higher than mine."

  Speaking of which, they did not call Xiaofeng when they came out this time. Xiaofeng is now practicing in seclusion, and he is very serious now, so Jiang Yuheng directly made a decision not to disturb his cultivation. Anyway, this banquet has bad intentions, and Xiaofeng has many levels of abilities. If he goes, they are really worried that he will be tricked.

  When Jiang Li and the others passed by, many people on both sides cheered.

  "Thunder Mercenary Corps!"

  "Captain Jiang, I love you!"

  "Yu Fengchen, I like you!" "Lu Feng,

  you are the best!"

  "Jiang Yuheng, I want to give birth to monkeys by you!" If it wasn't a man who shouted, Jiang De would probably be angry.

  Everyone couldn't help laughing when they heard the man shouting.

  Jiang Li felt a little uncomfortable before, but once the joke was made, she felt relieved.

  Fifth Younger Sister was also amazed by the boldness of those people, and she actually yelled this outright. Could this man be gay?

  In other words, this kind of appearance of being welcomed by the crowd should only be seen by heroes, right? Are they heroes?
  If we talk about the elimination of Mutant Willow and hundreds of thousands of zombies last time, then they should be regarded as heroes, but at the same time, they have also received great benefits.

  Why does Jiang Li feel that they are so popular now that they deserve it!
  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 175 40
Xia Yufei, who was suddenly laid off, returned to her hometown in the countryside, planning to use the house and fields left by her grandmother to ch...
24.3K 248 9
The Female Partner Returns to the Apocalypse After Cultivating Immortality (女配修仙后重回末世 ) Author: Hu Juneyue Luo Wenqiu is a cannon fodder female su...
11.3K 140 14
Fu Yu is a Buddhist cultivator full of vitality and loves life very much, until the thunder calamity fell and knocked her back to the interstellar ag...
282K 6.5K 51
"နင်ဘယ်လိုဖြစ်နေသလဲမင်းမောင်..." "မောင်ကခင်ဗျားကိုနမ်းချင်နေတာလေ မောင့်မိန်းမရဲ့..." "သစ်ခွတွေကခင်ဗျားနဲ့မှပိုလိုက်တာ ဒေါ်အိမ်သူသက်ထား " "အဲ့တာဆို သက...