I earn points in the last days

Thousand_Moon

我在末世赚积分 https://www.69shu.com/txt/9917597.htm https://m.xklxsw.com/book/176480/ Author: Li Xinyu COMPLETE NOT... Еще

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-430
431-440
441-450
451-460
461-470
471-480
481-490
491-502(END)

221-230

271 3 0
Thousand_Moon

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 221 Storm 7
  Jiang Li and the others finally returned to their own cave. Jiang Li summoned a puppet and asked the puppet to help guard it. The others all entered the space. They are tired now and need to take a good wash and rest.

  The group all went back to their dormitory.

  Jiang Li and the others returned to the space, and everyone saw in their space chat group, Yu Fengchen left a message, they have returned to the base now, Professor Yin and the others have been picked up by Master Jiang, and it will not be their business in the future.

  Mr. Jiang was very pleased that they were able to rescue Professor Yin.

  After they have settled down here, Yu Fengchen and the others plan to go back to find them now.

  Jiang Li took a look at Jiang Yuheng. The storm is too strong here, isn't it going to affect the helicopter?
  Jiang Yuheng immediately told them not to come over for the time being, and let them stay safely in the base first.

  After talking about this, other people started talking about the monster earthworms in the group, and everyone was chattering, and you talked about the monster earthworms.

  But it is important for everyone to say that the liquid in the body of this earthworm monster is highly corrosive, and it can melt a person almost instantly, so everyone warns them to be very careful if they encounter such a thing.

  Yu Fengchen took Lu Feng, Wang Shuang, Zhao Li and Zhang Yuanbin back this time. When Lu Feng and the others heard the surprise of the battle, they all couldn't help asking.

  "What does that thing look like?" Zhang Yuanbin was curious.

  "Human-faced snake body, and there are more than one face. Whoever it swallows, that person's face will appear on its forehead. There can be many faces on the forehead as big as a millstone." "You said human-faced snake body. Don't earthworms have scales now?" "Yes, the earthworm monster we met did have scales." "It's too scary, what does it look

  like

  ?

  "

  Jiang Li thought for a while, and she asked Yu Fengchen about the power levels of the five of them. Yu Fengchen was now at the peak of level four, so she directly gave him a level three fire medicine.   Lu Feng is now at the late stage of the fourth level, and he was given a third-level fire potion. As for Zhao Sheng, Zhang Yuanbin and Wang Shuang are both in the middle of the fourth level, so they are all given the second-level supernatural potion.   When Yu Fengchen and the others received the medicine, they all thanked their sister-in-law, but Yu Fengchen still said, "Sister-in-law, we have points here.   "   "Thank you Captain, thank you little sister-in-law!" In fact, even if Jiang Li didn't give them medicine, they were already planning to buy it themselves, after all, they all had points in their hands.   Improving the power level is more important than anything else now!

  You must know that there is already a fifth-level ability user in the base, and it is also a female ability user. I heard that the captain's mother is approaching the female ability user recently, and it seems that she is a bit interested in making her the captain's wife.

  In fact, Yu Fengchen and the others are quite anxious about this matter, after all, in their hearts, they have already identified their sister-in-law, and it is not easy for others to be in front of them.

  That woman also works in the Jiang family, and now Mr. Jiang's side is still very popular. It is obvious that not only Aunt Jiang is satisfied with her, but even Mr. Jiang is very satisfied with her.

  Yu Fengchen thought for a while and reminded his son Jiang Yuheng, "Captain, now the Jiang family has a fifth-level female ability user, and she is very popular with the old man." Jiang Yuheng basically understood what it meant when he saw this sentence

  .

  After all, if there is nothing wrong, Yu Fengchen will not remind him alone. After all, his mental power is already level seven, and Lily's lightning power is also above level six.

  "It's okay, don't pay attention to her!" Jiang Yuheng replied very cryptically.

  Yu Fengchen knew what his brother meant. You must know that when he saw that woman, he felt a little disgusted. That aloof and arrogant look was really annoying.

  "If you have time, let's see how the entire base is doing, and buy a house at the base." Jiang Yuheng didn't plan to bring his little girl to live under the watchful eyes of his grandfather, and he didn't even want them to live in a collective dormitory for their team.

  At this time, it was already afternoon, and it wasn't too dark at the base, so Yu Fengchen responded, and immediately walked out of the dormitory, in fact, he didn't want to practice in the dormitory at all.

  Yu Fengchen came out, and Lu Feng and the others followed. Anyway, even if they were outside, they could still chat with their brothers.

  The chat room in this space can automatically display what they want to say, which is really easy.

  The few of them planned to check the situation of the base first, after all, they hadn't been out yet after they came back.

  When Yu Fengchen and the others walked out of the dormitory, they saw that woman again. That woman was standing at the door of the dormitory, apparently waiting for them.

  Yu Fengchen listened to his captain very much and ignored her, so the five of them ignored her and planned to go out.

  But the woman said, "Why, you don't speak when you see the officer?" The woman's voice was very severe.

  "Sir?" Yu Fengchen felt it was funny, knowing that they were all captains, and they didn't know what title this woman was, yet they were arrogant in front of them.

  "Give me your military ID card, and let us see who you are?"

  When the woman took out her military ID card, they found that her name was Zhao Yan, and she was also a captain. Lu Feng directly showed his ID card, "We are at the same level!" He wanted to show off in front of them, which really teased them to death

  !
  At this moment, Wang Shuang secretly talked about the current situation in the chat group.

  Although everyone has not seen Zhao Yan, their impression of her is extremely bad.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPingfangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 222 Storm 8
  Zhao Yan narrowed her eyes slightly. These people were actually at the same level as hers. She looked at their clothes. Is the management of the military area so loose now? Why don't these people even wear military uniforms?

  Although the clothes were very beautiful, Zhao Yan felt that she couldn't see them. The men dressed in gaudy clothes, what did they look like?
  "Why don't you wear military uniforms?" Zhao Yan questioned Yu Fengchen, Yu Fengchen gave her a cold look, he was too lazy to talk to her, what should I do?
  "Is it hindering Captain Zhao?" Lu Feng raised his eyebrows. Since the deputy captain is too lazy to talk to her, he can answer by himself. He really doesn't feel good about this woman. Although her ability level is higher than theirs, she can't be so arrogant, right?

  Both her captain and sister-in-law have higher power levels than her, so they haven't become like her?
  Zhao Yan blushed when she heard such a sharp answer. Aren't these men his subordinates? Haven't they heard of the base? Whether it's Grandpa Jiang or Auntie Jiang, they all want to marry Jiang Yuheng. Haven't they heard of it?

  Even if they were all at the same level as her, would Jiang Yuheng still be their captain? Could it be that they couldn't treat themselves better because of Jiang Yuheng's face?

  By the way, is Jiang Yuheng's military rank much higher than his own? However, neither Mr. Jiang nor Auntie Jiang ever said what level Jiang Yuheng was.

  Although no one introduced Feng Chen and the others to her, she knew that these five people were all under Jiang Yuheng's subordinates. It was said that Jiang Yuheng was very handsome. If he was really that good, then it would be good to marry him.

  But if that's the case, I will be the sister-in-law of the five people in front of me. I hope they won't be too surprised when the time comes. I will let them pay back whatever they do to me now.

  "Do you have any opinions on me?" Zhao Yan looked at Yu Fengchen and asked, this man's appearance is also good, but his ability level is only level four, which is not enough for her.

  "We don't seem to know each other!" Yu Fengchen said in a cold voice, and then told Lu Feng and the others to leave, "Hurry up, we have a lot of things to do!" After saying this, the five people all went out, and no one paid any attention to Zhao Yan

  .

  "You..." This made Zhao Yan, who was usually sought after by others, feel extremely disappointed. Why are these people's attitudes like this?
  Zhao Yan suddenly became angry. Originally, she was thinking about whether to marry Jiang Yuheng, but she had been deciding. Now she has decided that she must marry Jiang Yuheng, so she has to stand on top of them and see if they dare to be so arrogant to her then?

  Speaking of which, Zhao Yan's appearance can be considered pretty and lovely. If there is nothing before the end of the world, but after the end of the world, with her appearance and her abilities, she has already been praised as the number one beauty in the Jingdong base. She is very popular in the base. Too many men in the base praise her stinky feet.

  Zhao Yan looked at Yu Fengchen and the others' backs, she clenched her fists involuntarily, her nails were almost pinching her palms, but she didn't feel the pain, she just showed a vicious look there, "Sooner or later..." She will trample them all under her feet

  !

  Zhao Yan is very confident. After all, her space is different from others. Her space can be planted. Now she doesn't worry about anything, and she even started to plant some vegetables.

  But before these things were exposed, she had to have a strong backing, and Jiang Yuheng was actually one of her targets, but now she was more certain.

  Jiang Yuheng, I hope he doesn't disappoint her! Zhao Yan turned around and walked towards her dormitory. She needed to calm down because of the huge gap in her heart, and she had to go back to her own space to vent.

  Zhao Yanwei was really not reconciled to Fengchen and the others ignoring her beauty!

  But how could she know that Yu Fengchen and the others looked at the beauty of their captain and sister-in-law every day, and they were already immune to beauty and beauty, not to mention that this Zhao Yan was not as good-looking as Yu Fengchen!
  Yu Fengchen took Lu Feng and the others away without looking back. They didn't bother to pay attention to what would happen to Zhao Yan. They wanted to rent a house, and they needed to upgrade their level. When they returned to the base, they felt a little uncomfortable being pushed on top of their heads by a woman.

  As for Zhao Yan, she was still thinking to herself, if one day she really married Jiang Yuheng, then she would definitely make them look good!

  They didn't know that the scene between them was watched by Mr. Jiang on the second floor next to him.

  "Old man, this..." It was his guard who stood with him, and the two of them could even hear their conversation clearly.

  "It seems that she is not suitable for Ah Heng." At this moment, Mr. Jiang remembered that his grandson said that he seemed to have a girlfriend. Why didn't he just ask those brats if they were real?
  The brat shouldn't be lying to him, right? After all, Feng Chen and the others really never mentioned it.

  How did Mr. Jiang know that when they were there, that Zhao Yan was also there, standing there proudly all the time, they really didn't want to say anything, after all, if they said it at the time, it might bring hatred to my sister-in-law.

  Mr. Jiang was thinking secretly, he has a bad heart, but he can't stand any deception! If he dared to lie to him, then he would really tie him up and go to worship with someone.

  But with the attitude of Yu Fengchen and the others, if there is a girl around the brat, it is estimated that the girl should be more popular than this Zhao Yan, right? Otherwise, why didn't they bother to talk to Zhao Yan?

  However, no matter how you say it, Zhao Yan can be considered a beautiful girl, even if that brat Ah Heng has a girlfriend, but Feng Chen and the others don't want to find a date?

  Mr. Jiang is so worried, why are these boys so straight?
  In fact, Mr. Jiang didn't see Zhao Yan's attitude at all. After all, Zhao Yan behaved cutely in front of him.

  But when he was in front of other people, it was completely different. The way he looked at people with his nostrils from a high position made people feel unappetizing. Even if Mr. Jiang saw it, he would feel like throwing up, right?
  No one would like that kind of proud peacock-like woman, especially those like Yu Fengchen who were originally the pride of heaven.

  The whole Jingdong base is pretty good now, Yu Fengchen and others found a house rental center, they plan to rent a villa, it doesn't matter if it's a little bit out of the way, after all, they still like a quieter place.

  A few people walked along the way, their clothes are still very attractive, after all, they are all handsome with a touch of retro, so many people are looking at them.

  "This kind of clothes is so beautiful!"

  "It's a bit like an ancient samurai outfit."

  "I feel like the style of the knight in the comics, I really like it!"

  (End of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 223 Storm 9
  "Handsome guy, where did you buy your clothes?" Someone couldn't help asking.

  Wang Shuang replied, "We found it in the city." He didn't want to say where. Anyway, after my sister-in-law came back, if she wanted to open a shop, she might still sell this kind of clothes.

  "Looked for it in the city?" The person who asked the question was a little depressed. His girlfriend must like this style.

  Yu Fengchen and the others walked into the house rental center, and soon someone came out to receive them. This person knew that what they were looking for was a villa, and he was very enthusiastic.   "Sir, the villas in our base are located in two directions, one is the north and the other is the east. There are three vacant villas in the north, and two

  vacant villas in the east." "How many people can they live in   ?

  "   "That's the east side. The villas on the east side are all large, with five floors, eight rooms on each floor, and front and back yards, but they need more crystal cores." The receptionist looked at Yu Fengchen, "We need 300 first-order crystal cores every month." "How about paying with second-order crystal cores?" Yu Fengchen looked at the receptionist   .   "Twenty coins are needed for the second-tier ones, and two for the third-tier ones." The receptionist talked about the rental price of the house, which is actually quite cheap.   Yu Fengchen directly took out 1,800 first-order crystal nuclei and rented them for half a year, they should keep a low profile!   The receptionist put away the crystal nucleus, and immediately took the five of them to see the villa.

  When the group came to the villa, Yu Fengchen was quite satisfied with it. This villa is at the foot of the mountain in the east. There is a garden behind the villa, and the mountain is outside the wall. However, the mountain is bare. Because of fear of plant mutation, all the plants around here have been cleaned up.

  Even the yard of the villa is bare, there is nothing, but the place is big enough!
  The building has five floors and is newly built. It looks strong enough. The first floor is the hall, but there are also three bedrooms, and each floor above the second floor has eight rooms. This room is enough.

  After the receptionist handed over the house key and credentials to Yu Fengchen and the others, he left directly.

  Wang Shuang had already told everyone about the rented villa in the chat group, and everyone knew what the house looked like.

  There are five floors in total, enough for everyone to choose their rooms freely.

  However, Jiang Li immediately sent two puppets to Yu Fengchen, one was a chef and the other was a gardener.

  However, there is no need to plant anything in the yard for the time being. After all, they are not here. It would be bad if the plants mutated and harmed people.

  Jiang Li and Fifth Sister chose the third floor, Jiang Yuheng also chose the third floor, Yu Fengchen and the others directly chose the second floor, and the three rooms on the first floor were occupied by puppets.

  Although the puppets don't need to rest, at night, No. 13 still set a rest time for them.

  After Yu Fengchen and the others fixed up their room, they went directly to practice supernatural powers.

  Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li also quieted down. When everyone heard that there was a fifth-level supernatural being in the base, everyone felt a little stressed.

  Everyone also received potions of their own attributes one after another and went to practice. The fifth sister also went to practice hard. Now her ability level is the lowest. She doesn't want to hold everyone back.

  Jiang Li returned to the space, today was so thrilling, she had to find someone to share it with.

  Jiang Li went directly to the friend system, Yuanyuan left her a message, Liang Yuanxu actually chased her to the village, and stayed at Yuanyuan's home that day, now Xiaocao and Yuanyuan squeezed into the same room to sleep.

  Yuanyuan was a little helpless, but Liang Yuanxu said that he was only familiar with her, and they were considered relatives now, after all, Yuanyuan's godmother was Liang Yuanxu's aunt.

  This relationship... even Yuanyuan couldn't refuse.

  Jiang Li told Yuanyuan about the monsters here, and Yuanyuan couldn't help exclaiming, "My God, are those mutated earthworm monsters so big?" It can also transform human faces. What kind of terrifying picture is this?

  "Lily, I think what happened with you can be regarded as a big movie." "It's

  very exciting, but it also makes me feel that my ability is a bit low. If my ability level is a little higher, I can suppress it." Although Jiang Li's ability is already at level six, she is still a little dissatisfied. After all, the evolution of these mutant monsters is too fast. If they don't practice well, this world may become the world of mutant monsters.

  In fact, because of the storm during this period, the area where Jiang Li and the others were located, whether it was zombies or mutant animals or plants, evolved much faster than other areas.

  But in other areas, the evolution rate of zombies is not so fast.

  Jiang Li chatted with Yuanyuan for a while, and after the two said good night to each other, Jiang Li was ready to go to practice, and she had to work hard, because of Liang Yuanxu's existence, she couldn't take people to hunt in Yuanyuan for the time being, which was quite depressing.

  After all, last time they only cared about dealing with the beasts infected with the virus, they didn't hunt well at all, and everyone was still waiting for the hunting and tooth sacrifice!
  However, in fact, Jiang Li still has a lot of fresh meat in her hands, but now everyone is not complete, so let's talk about it after everyone is ready.

  Jiang Li suddenly remembered the Zhao Yan that Yu Fengchen mentioned...why did they mention Zhao Yan? They will definitely not aim at nothing, that woman is not the one that Brother Heng's family is looking for him, right?
  The more Jiang Li thought about it, the more she felt something was wrong. She asked Yu Fengchen directly, but at this moment Yu Fengchen entered the space and was about to improve his abilities. Then he saw Jiang Li's private message to him, and he felt like crying, sister-in-law, do you want to be so sensitive? How can I answer this question? Now even the captain doesn't know about this? Did he say he would be beaten?

  But he couldn't help telling his sister-in-law, after all, that woman looked like an ambitious woman, and the sister-in-law had to be on guard.

  Ever since, Yu Fengchen gave a rough talk about Zhao Yan, but he still expressed that the captain only likes her, it is impossible to like that woman.

  Jiang Li raised her eyebrows, she wasn't worried about these problems, Jiang Yuheng was loyal to her, she wasn't afraid of being betrayed, but she didn't know what the Jiang family's attitude was, if Brother Heng's parents didn't agree with them being together, then her life might not be so easy... Jiang Li sighed, "Oh! Trouble!" The relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law has always been a big problem for women. You can put it aside temporarily, after all, there must be a way to reach the mountain, as long as Jiang Yuheng's heart is on her side, she will have nothing to

  fear
  !

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 224 Storm 10
  After a night of training, Jiang Xiao's Fire Department has finally reached level 6. Whether it is Lightning or Fire, she has reached Level 6 now, but Fire is at the beginning of Level 6, and Thunder is at the end of Level 6. Although there is a gap, the difference is not big. She is now considered a balanced development.

  As for Jiang Yuheng, he raised the ice element to level six. Now Jiang Yuheng's wind and ice elements are both level six, and his mental power has reached the middle of level seven. I have to say that this guy's cultivation speed is really like riding a rocket.

  As for the others, they have also improved. Most of them have improved by one level, and some have improved by two levels. For example, Yu Fengchen's fire ability has been directly improved from the peak of level four to the middle of level five.

  Lu Feng also raised two levels, and the fire ability was raised from the late fourth level to the early fifth level.

  The rest of the people are still at level four, but they have all improved, but Fifth Younger Sister's fire element has finally been promoted from level three to the beginning of level four, which can be regarded as a big improvement.

  Fifth Sister was also a little upset, because her level was much lower than others, Fifth Sister decided that in the days to come, she would work hard to improve her abilities, and she was determined not to hold back their team.

  Waking up in the morning, after Jiang Li came out and had breakfast in the cafeteria with the others, they went to the cave outside.

  The torrential rain has not stopped, because she was thinking about the ordinary people who were exposed to the rain last night, Jiang Li looked at Jiang Yuheng, "Brother Heng, what happened to the ordinary people who have been exposed to the rain?" Jiang Yuheng sighed, "Those people have all turned into zombies." Jiang Li said, "Is no one awakening abilities?" Jiang Yuheng shook his head, "No! Those people have been exposed to the rain for too long, and they were frightened, so their immunity may be much weaker than others " "They didn't run out, did they?" Lu Ye looked

  at

  his

  captain

  .

  "Not yet, but it's probably coming soon!" Jiang Yuheng raised his eyebrows, and Lu Ye immediately said, "I'll go out and deal with them!

  "

  At this time, the voice of talking came from outside, and Yang Bin came up again.

  Jiang Yuheng walked out directly, Yang Bin saw him coming out, and immediately said, "Captain Jiang, those ordinary people who have been exposed to the rain below have all turned into zombies, and now the water level is rising, should the ordinary people in the fourth cave be transferred?" People who have been exposed to the rain may turn into zombies. If they are transferred now, isn't it a bit too dangerous

  ?

  "Ask the earth element to see if you can connect the hole with the one above? If you can connect it, let them move directly from the hole." Jiang Yuheng looked at the earth element ability user in his team.

  Fang Yu said directly, "It's possible to dig, but it might be a bit dangerous." "

  Then take your time and make sure they don't move up slowly." Jiang Yuheng said, "Fang Yu, you and Guo Tao can help!

  "

  At this time, the water level has flooded to the second cave, and the water level has risen a bit too fast.

  All the supernatural beings of the earth system ran into the fourth cave, which was relatively large and had a large number of people.

  Those ordinary people were a little scared when they saw so many supernatural beings breaking in suddenly.

  "What's wrong? What happened?" Someone asked worriedly.

  "The water level below has started to rise. It's dangerous to stay here. We plan to transfer you to the fifth cave." "

  Ah, it's so dark and the wind and rain are so strong, how can we transfer?" Although it is already around 8 o'clock in the morning, the whole world is still full of darkness.

  Most of the people in this cave are ordinary people, and they noticed the fighting outside at night, so it is a bit difficult to get them out now.

  After a group of earth-type supernatural beings negotiated, they dug the fourth hole directly into it, and waited until the position was almost at the fifth cave, and then began to dig up the steps. Just like this, little by little, they made a road that could lead directly to the fifth cave.

  The supernatural beings of the gold system were also called, and they all solidified these steps.

  Then the people in the fourth cave began to move upwards. Speaking of which, the location of these five caves is very far from the fourth one. After all, the fifth one was the place where they were going to rest earlier. Later, they found the four caves below because ordinary people couldn’t move.

  Just like that, under the light of the fire-type supernatural being, these ordinary people were safely transferred from the cave to the fifth cave.

  This cave is very big. There are hundreds of people in this cave. Now that these people are added, it seems a bit crowded.

  But compared to lifelessness, being a little crowded is really nothing.

  The rain outside was really heavy, and now they knew that as long as ordinary people were exposed to the rain, they would turn into zombies.

  Speaking of the possibility of becoming a supernatural being, no one dared to think about it. In other words, although they had eaten well during this time, it was because they followed Jiang Yuheng's team. Previously, these people were not fed enough to wear warm clothes, so no one could guarantee that their resistance was so strong that they could take the opportunity to become a supernatural being.

  No one dares to bet!
  It was arranged here, and then everyone heard the roar of a few zombies accompanied by a loud rumbling noise, but the roar of the zombie seemed a little far away, but the loud noise seemed to be right next to their ears.

  Jiang Yuheng was watching right now, the zombies in the second cave were washed away by the water, and the second cave collapsed, and luckily no one was going to deal with the zombies, God knows if it will just happen when the cave collapses.

  "It's raining continuously, and this mountain might be submerged..." Yang Bin was a little worried. There were too many people in his team, and he really couldn't guarantee that he could take care of them all. Among the people who died in the front were those in his team, Yang Bin felt uncomfortable.

  I have to say that Yang Bin is a bit of a virgin...
  "It's really hard to tell, captain, I think the wind is not strong, why don't you all get on the boat and leave this area?

  "

  It would be a lie to say that he doesn't envy him. Yang Bin really wanted to join Captain Jiang's team, but he really couldn't get rid of the group of people behind him now.

  Yang Bin's current idea is to let these people take refuge in the base after arriving at the base, but is it really what he wants?

  Not necessarily!

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 225 Storm at the Base 1
  Jiang Yuheng's spiritual power still has a long way to go. He observed for a while, and within the reach of his mental power, it was all stormy weather.

  Originally, he thought that it would be sunny if he could see somewhere, but he found that there was really no way for them to escape the storm.

  However, Yu Fengchen said that it was sunny in Beijing, and when they were flying the plane, they saw that the area covered by the storm was still very large, and the clouds were also very thick. No one would know how long it would last.

  But everyone knows one thing, that is, the area where Jiang Yuheng and the others are now may become an ocean, because this area is really low.

  And if the rain is really heavy, it will also affect some surrounding areas.

  Yu Fengchen's ability has been promoted to the middle stage of the fifth level, he is still very happy, he finally can't be inferior to that Zhao Yan.

  Speaking of which, that Zhao Yan's ability is at the beginning of the fifth level, and he is one level higher than her.

  During the day, because Yu Fengchen and the others had nothing to do for the time being, the captain would not let them pick them up, so the five of them still planned to stay in the villa to practice.

  However, when they had finished their breakfast and hadn't gone to practice, someone knocked on the door of the villa.

  The person who came was Zhao Yan, and she took a few people with her. When she saw Yu Fengchen, she asked arrogantly, "Where's your helicopter?" Seeing Zhao Yan's attitude, Yu Fengchen really didn't want to talk to her, but this woman came to the door, so don't blame him for abusing her. He spread his arms and said, "We don't have a helicopter

  !

  "

  "Didn't you fly two helicopters when you returned to the base? Now give me one." Zhao Yan actually used an orderly tone towards Feng Chen. After a whole night of consideration last night, she was sure that she must marry Jiang Yuheng, so now she looks at Feng Chen with an attitude of looking down on her subordinates.

  After all, my aunt said that as long as she nodded, she would be the eldest daughter-in-law of the Jiang family in the future.

  Yu Fengchen thought it was funny, "What capacity are you talking to me?"

  It is said that his position is actually higher than hers, although Lu Feng has the same military rank as hers, but he himself is one level higher than them.

  "Yu Fengchen, in what capacity do you think I should talk to you? Could it be that you don't see Jiang Yuheng in your eyes?" "How is my

  relationship with our captain, is it related to you?" Even the captain would not talk to him in this tone.

  "Don't you really know?" Zhao Yan became impatient, "I am now the Jiang family, right? What's wrong with me getting a helicopter?" "Sorry, I really can't."

  Yu Fengchen leaned against the door frame, his tone a bit cold.

  Zhao Yan was a little angry, "How can you be so selfish?"

  "Hehe! You are so funny!" After Yu Fengchen finished speaking, he closed the door of the villa directly. The helicopter is the material of their team, even if the captain comes, he has no right to decide the whereabouts of the helicopter.

  At this time, someone outside couldn't help but said to Zhao Yan, "Cousin, didn't you say that you can get a helicopter? Why are you ignored?" "Yes, we plan to earn some crystal cores by flying a helicopter!" "We originally said that we have two helicopters, but now we can't even get one." "It seems that my cousin's husband's name

  is   not

  good

  !

  "

  Because Zhao Yan has always liked other people's compliments, it was spread throughout the base that she would be Jiang Yuheng's wife, but she never refuted it at all. Their family now actually regards her as Jiang Yuheng's wife, even though she has always been in a state of wanting to welcome or reject in front of Jiang's mother.

  The news that Yu Fengchen and the others flew back with two helicopters has been known by everyone in the base, because everyone knows that the helicopters are not from the base, so these two planes are naturally Jiang Yuheng's personal belongings.

  The relatives of Zhao Yan's family who can fly planes are thinking about it. He plans to fly people back and forth between the two bases to earn some crystal cores. After all, he is a plane pilot himself, which can be regarded as his profession.

  Under the instigation of these relatives, Zhao Yan was also moved.

  In fact, she was thinking that even if she wasn't Jiang Yuheng's daughter-in-law, the Jiang family would have to give her a plane in order to keep her because of her current level five abilities.

  So she brought a few people here like this, but she was unwilling to bow her head, and she was unwilling to give, so the scene just now happened.

  In other words, if you take someone else's helicopter, you don't plan to give it anything? Just plan to be a white wolf with empty gloves?
  Zhao Yan's family really planned this way. The reason is that Zhao Yan's ability level is level five. They think her level is the highest, and she can completely dominate the base. In fact, under normal circumstances, the Zhao family is really arrogant.

  Only this time it hit an iron plate!

  Zhao Yan didn't expect Yu Fengchen to disrespect her so much, especially in front of her relatives. You must know that these relatives have always praised her highly, but now seeing her run into trouble, they all couldn't help but add insult to injury.

  These nonsense words directly made Zhao Yan angry. In fact, it was mainly because Yu Fengchen disdained her, which made her feel even more angry.

  You must know that the men in the usual base are all after her. Where has she received such treatment?
  So Zhao Yan directly angrily knocked on the door. This time she used a lot of force, as if she was going to smash the door down.

  Yu Fengchen didn't stay away from the gate originally, and he was not happy when he heard this knock.

  The moment he opened the door, Zhao Yan's supernatural power attacked him directly.

  "Alas!" Yu Fengchen dodged Zhao Yan's water polo, and the water polo hit the ground, directly creating a hole.

  Zhao Yan is from the water element, although water can overcome fire, but Yu Fengchen not only suppresses her in terms of rank, but even has much richer combat experience than her.

  It can be said that in an instant, Zhao Yan's hair was completely burned by Yu Fengchen's fireball...

  Yu Fengchen controlled the fire very well, only burned her hair and eyebrows, not even her scalp.

  Speaking of which, when my sister-in-law was originally bald, it was pleasing to look at, but this woman looked good, how did she become bald, so disgusting and ugly?
  Zhao Yan couldn't stand Yu Fengchen's contemptuous gaze. She felt the heat on the top of her head, almost instantly, and she didn't feel it carefully before it disappeared again.

  At this time, one of Zhao Yan's cousins ​​couldn't help screaming from behind, "Cousin's hair is burnt!"

  What? Burnt hair? Zhao Yan only felt her head thud, and she touched her own head, just felt a bang, as if she had been struck by a lightning bolt, she froze there for a moment, feeling a little silly.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 226 Storm at the Base 2
  "Cousin, is she stupid?" Yu Fei, who is Zhao Yan's cousin, felt indescribably happy seeing Zhao Yan's current appearance.

  You must know that under normal circumstances, Zhao Yan always looks arrogant. She has long disliked her cousin.

  One must know that Zhao Yan is now twenty-nine years old, and Yu Fei has always thought that Zhao Yan is an old woman, an old woman who cannot be married.

  Ever since she knew that she was Mother Jiang's pre-determined daughter-in-law, Yu Fei disliked Zhao Yan even more. Now that her hair and eyebrows were all burnt, she couldn't help but say, "Why is my sister so ugly without her hair?" Yu Boyu pulled his sister, "Feifei, don't talk nonsense

  !

  "

  "Yan'er, what's wrong with you?" Some of these people were still worried about Zhao Yan.

  However, the cousin's merciless words made Zhao Yan wake up again in an instant, and soon she seemed to realize what was going on, and then touched her head with her hands, and found that all her hair was really burnt, not a dream, she immediately screamed.

  The scream almost frightened the entire base.

  "What's the matter? What's the matter? Zombies invaded?"

  "Where did the murder happen?"

  "Oh my God, with such a sharp cry, could it be that a woman was molested?" "I

  really can't tell!" "

  Is this direction to the east?"

  The people at the base were still a little panicked when they heard the cry, and the base patrol team also came towards the villa area to the east.

  Zhao Yan went crazy, because of Yu Fengchen's cruelty, and also because of the cruelty of her family, she started waving her hands, throwing water polos one after another to her surroundings.

  When the patrol team from the base arrived, Zhao Yan was still mad. She released her abilities crazily. It can be said that there was such an indiscriminate attack that even her relatives were covered in water.

  On the contrary, Yu Fengchen hid aside and watched the excitement, this woman really can't stand the excitement, what is this? The little sister-in-law went bald twice, but she didn't go crazy!
  The patrol team quickly subdued Zhao Yan. Although Zhao Yan had no hair at the moment, the patrol team still recognized her. After all, this woman is too famous!
  "What exactly happened?" The patrol team leader frowned and asked the people next to him, but Zhao Yan's relatives were already stupefied by Zhao Yan's crazy attack, and no one answered at all.

  Among these relatives, Yu Fei was the most attacked. She has become disheveled now, just like a female ghost who just crawled out of the water.

  At this time, Yu Fengchen came out from the door. After he saw the captain of the patrol team outside, a smile appeared on his face. The people he knew were good!
  Yu Fengchen told the story from beginning to end very seriously. Anyway, there was nothing to hide, and he was not familiar with this woman, so it was natural for him to fight back when this woman attacked him first.

  At this moment, the small captain of the patrol showed an indescribable expression. This small captain also knew Yu Fengchen. He, Jiang Yuheng and Yu Fengchen originally lived in the same compound, but they had a good relationship. It's just that he was a few years younger than Jiang Yuheng and Yu Fengchen. It can be said that he grew up chasing and adoring them.

  He directly pulled Yu Fengchen aside, "Brother Chen, this woman is now Brother Heng's default wife, how dare you offend him like this?" Will the brothers still get along after this?
  When Yu Fengchen heard this, he was immediately annoyed, "Who told you that she is our captain's default wife? We already have a sister-in-law, but it's definitely not her." Are you kidding me? They will be in a hurry with anyone who dares to pry into the corner of their sister-in-law.

  "Eh? Isn't it?" The team leader frowned, "Everyone in the base said so, and Aunt Lin was really close to her. Many people saw the two of them go shopping together, as close as mother and daughter." "When did you see the relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law get so good? Mother-in-law and daughter-in-law are natural enemies." Yu Fengchen said with a smile

  .

  "It seems to be true to say this, but my mother said that Aunt Lin treated Zhao Yan as a daughter-in-law, and even the old man didn't reject it." "Hehe, if the captain found out, he would definitely vomit blood!" Yu Fengchen felt that Lin Yunfei, the mother of the captain, was a little confused

  .

  In the eyes of the old man, is the ability level really that important? Is it so important that the captain's happiness can be ignored?
  "By the way, there is one more thing..." The captain hesitated a bit when he said this, saying that when he heard this incident, he felt that his three views were a little bit broken, but it happened to be something done by his idol's mother.

  Yu Fengchen bumped into him directly, "Xiaofeng, do you consider me a brother?" "

  Brother Chen, if I didn't treat you as a brother, I wouldn't have told you these things."

  "Come on, what else is there?" Yu Fengchen suddenly felt that Aunt Lin seemed to have caused something serious.

  "Brother Heng's two cousins, Zhang Linlin and Zhang Miaomiao, have now been appointed by Aunt Lin as Brother Heng's concubine. When I heard this, my three views were shattered." Let alone the matter of three wives and four concubines, let's talk about the marriage of close relatives. Aunt Lin seems to have received a higher education, so why can't she think about it so much?
  The corner of Yu Fengchen's mouth twitched, "I don't even have a wife, but I have a concubine? Is she planning to let Brother Heng be the landlord?"

  Xiaofeng curled his lips, he couldn't understand this matter, but who told him that it was Brother Heng's mother,
  Yu Fengchen looked at Xiaofeng, Xiaofeng didn't have supernatural powers, otherwise he wouldn't be the patrol captain, he patted him on the shoulder, and then said, "I'll deal with the matter in a while, come over here, it's a good thing." Xiaofeng's eyes lit up immediately, "Okay, I'll go and hand her over to the old general first." He has no right to deal with Zhao Yan, so he can only leave it to Mr. Jiang, after all, this woman is a high-level supernatural being

  .

  "Well, let's go!" Yu Fengchen nodded.

  When Zhao Yan was escorted away, she still looked at Yu Fengchen with vicious eyes, those eyes really wanted to kill Yu Fengchen.

  Yu Fengchen curled his lips, he teased Zhao Yan so much, it seems that he can go to his sister-in-law to receive the reward.

  Yu Fengchen was a little looking forward to it, how would his sister-in-law reward him? I helped her solve her rival in love.

  Yu Fengchen felt that if his sister-in-law could face it, it would be very easy. After all, when a lightning strike passed by, that Zhao Yan's claws would be numb in an instant!

  It's just... where did Zhao Yan get her confidence?

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 227 The Storm at the Base 3
  Yu Fengchen posted everything that happened at the door to the chat group, including Zhao Yan's arrogance, he didn't borrow their helicopter, but wanted to leave...so arrogant...Jiang Li looked at Jiang Yuheng, "Brother Heng, what do you think?" This Zhao Yan is so arrogant, is it because the Jiang family gave her
  confidence
  ?

  Jiang Yuheng curled his lips, "Didn't Ah Chen mess with her?"

  "Do you believe that your family will trouble Feng Chen?" Jiang Li raised her eyebrows. Since that woman is so popular in front of the Jiang family, Yu Fengchen will definitely be punished for doing this.

  "They can fly back directly on the mutated eagle now." It's fine to fly back directly if they are afraid of trouble.

  Jiang Li thought for a while, and then directly left a message to Yu Fengchen, "Fengchen, you can learn some formations!"

  After speaking, Jiang Li directly sent a copy of the elementary formation book to Yu Fengchen, and Yu Fengchen immediately patted the book on her body.

  In an instant, some basic formations came into his mind, Yu Fengchen saw that the formation requires energy, and this formation can be formed with crystal nuclei.

  Yu Fengchen immediately started to act. He first arranged a simple defensive formation for the whole villa, but at this moment, Xiaofeng ran over alone.   "Brother Chen, I'm here!" Seeing what Yu Fengchen was busy with, Xiaofeng immediately asked, "Brother Chen, what are you doing?

  "   Xiaofeng's eyes lit up when he heard it, and he said admiringly, "Brother Chen, when did you learn how to form formations? It's amazing!"

  Yu Fengchen looked at Xiaofeng and smiled, then threw him a powerful potion, "This is a powerful potion. Drinking it can increase your own strength. You don't have the awakening ability, so it's not bad to use this. It's something Professor Xu researched, and the quantity is not much." Xiaofeng immediately said, "Brother Chen, I know, this must be kept secret!" Already?" Xiaofeng looked at   Yu

  Fengchen   .   "Professor Xu is dead, and the medicines are only those in Brother Heng's hands." Yu Fengchen said here, with a smile on his face. As for the matter that the sister-in-law is Professor Xu's assistant, he felt that he could not say that the sister-in-law had too many secrets, and it was not suitable to be the focus.   Although being Jiang Yuheng's woman is itself a focus, but such a halo is enough, let's save the rest!   Xiaofeng directly opened the potion and poured it into his mouth. He knew it was because his brother was considerate of him, but he still reminded Yu Fengchen, "Brother Chen, Auntie asked if you would go home?" Yu Fengchen rubbed his nose, why did he forget his parents   ? He said, "Please tell my parents for me that I can't go back this time. Our team will be back soon.   "   In addition to the fire element, brother Chen is also a space power user, really amazing!   Xiaofeng's last thought was a very envious thought, but soon he had strength.   After Yu Fengchen set up the formation, he directly closed the door. He made a reclining chair, and then began to lie leisurely in the yard to watch the breeze.

  Yu Fengchen talked about the use of the powerful potion for Xiaofeng, and then he said his own thoughts, and then suggested, "It's enough for my sister-in-law to have the captain's girlfriend vest, so don't use other vests, especially about Professor Xu, just say that everyone around Professor Xu is dead.

  "

  Of course, it is not ruled out that some fringe characters are still alive, so everything about this Professor Xu must be blurred, so that people can't tell which Professor Xu it is... Yu Fengchen reminded everyone to remember, and everyone expressed their understanding

  .

  While Yu Fengchen was sitting here waiting, there was a loud noise from outside, that Zhao Yan's relatives came to the door.

  Yu Fengchen curled his lips, this is planning to touch him, right?

  However, Yu Fengchen didn't bother to pay attention to them at all, anyway, there is a formation now, just to test whether the formation can be used.

  The people who came this time were Zhao Yan's mother and aunt. These two middle-aged women came here cursing, as if they were about to eat Yu Fengchen.

  After all, these two were counting on Zhao Yan to marry into a wealthy family, and they also followed suit, but now Zhao Yan's appearance is really too ugly, they all feel ugly, let alone someone else?

  Zhao Yan's mother saw that no one opened the door, and no one responded to her, so she slammed into the door directly, but she soon discovered that she was blocked by a transparent object.

  "This is..." Zhao Yan's mother stretched out her hand in amazement, but found that it was really blocked by something she couldn't see.

  "Ghost blocks the wall!" Zhao Yan's aunt immediately exclaimed.

  Zhao Yan's mother was so frightened that she fell back a few steps and fell to the ground, "Ghost...a ghost blocking the wall?" "Sister, I can't see

  anything here, it must be a ghost blocking the wall." At this time, Aunt Zhao said, "Sister, since Yanyan looks ugly now, or let Feifei marry into Jiang's family on her behalf!"

  "Can this replace it? What people want is someone with a high level of abilities. Does your family Yanyan have abilities?" Zhao Yan's mother was angry. Yanyan just burned her hair and eyebrows, and they can grow back after that. Why did her sister come to pry the corner of the wall?

  "Sister, Feifei and Yanyan look very similar, don't they?"

  "Not at all, not at all." Zhao Yan's mother didn't care about the ghost blocking the wall anymore, she stood up directly and went to find her daughter.

  Zhao Yan's aunt had a big mouth, and when they encountered ghosts blocking the wall, it spread throughout the base.

  Originally, Mr. Jiang didn't intend to ask Yu Fengchen about Zhao Yan's matter. After all, he knew too well the character of his grandson and his team. For someone they didn't approve of, it would be difficult to get out with a haircut, let alone a helicopter? And it's still the end of the world, maybe those two helicopters will become the last two.

  Mr. Jiang was frowning there, why didn't he realize that Zhao Yan would be such a superb person before?

  Although my daughter-in-law thought Zhao Yan was good, she hadn't got Ah Heng's consent yet. This had already come to her door, and I don't know who gave her confidence?
  Now that the ghost blocking the wall happened again, Mr. Jiang really wanted to ask if Jiang Yuheng really had a girlfriend?
  Thus, Yu Fengchen was summoned!

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 228 Variant Algae 1
  Yu Fengchen was still very afraid of Mr. Jiang, and now that Mr. Jiang summoned him, he immediately left a message in the group, "I was summoned by Mr. Jiang, will I be beaten?" Jiang Yuheng saw this sentence, and said directly, "Don't worry, it's okay, just give him a strong potion." When Yu Fengchen heard this, his eyes lit up, "Yeah, I haven't said anything about this yet!" Anyway, as long as it can divert the Mr.'s

  attention

  .

  However, Xiaofeng's side... Xiaofeng woke up at this moment, he was still a little dazed, Yu Fengchen handed him a stone, and he crushed it with a click.

  This time, Xiaofeng woke up, "Brother Chen, I..."   Yu Fengchen said with a light smile,   "

  How   ?   "   Xiaofeng was depressed, he was afraid of meeting Mr. Jiang!   However, Yu Fengchen didn't talk nonsense and directly dragged him away. Anyway, this benefit is not for nothing. If you don't pull this kid, there is no way to divert the old man's attention.   As for the strong potion, he could use one for Grandpa Jiang, and one for his parents. As for Aunt Jiang, it would be better to wait for sister-in-law to come.   Yu Fengchen hates white-eyed wolves the most!   Yu Fengchen dragged Xiaofeng directly to Mr. Jiang's study room. Mr. Jiang frowned and said, "Ah Chen, let go of Xiaofeng. I told you to come here. What are you doing here?"

  What he needs to ask has nothing to do with Xiaofeng.

  "Old man, I want you to see how Xiaofeng has changed." Yu Fengchen asked with a smile.

  "What change?" Mr. Jiang was curious.

  "Xiaofeng, go get that cup." Yu Fengchen directly directed Xiaofeng to get the cup on Mr. Jiang's table.

  You must know that Xiaofeng has not fully mastered this power yet. As soon as he took the cup, he heard a click, and the cup was directly crushed by him.

  Xiaofeng himself trembled in fright, "Grandpa Jiang..."

  "Huh? Xiaofeng has awakened his power ability?" Mr. Jiang's expression was very gratified.

  Xiaofeng shook his head, "Grandpa Jiang, Brother Chen gave me a potion..." Mr. Jiang's   eyes lit up when he heard it, "

  Ah Chen, what's going on?" Yu Fengchen

  said with a smile, "Mr. Have you got one? Old man, you can drink it and try it." Yu Fengchen directly handed old man Jiang a potion   .   Mr. Jiang took the potion, Xiaofeng pointed at it and said, "Grandpa Jiang, I just drank this potion and lay down for a while, and my strength became stronger." Mr. Jiang's eyes lit up immediately. You must know that Mr. Jiang has no supernatural powers, which made him feel a bit difficult to manage now   .   Although I have my own son to help, and my grandson is also very powerful, but I am not strong, and I really feel a little weak.   Mr. Jiang drank the potion in one gulp. In his concept, no one is as powerful as himself.

  Mr. Jiang was helped by Yu Fengchen to the bed in the study room, he and Xiaofeng sat on the side and waited quietly, while Xiaofeng was slowly adapting to the strength in his body.

  Yu Fengchen was chatting with his team with his eyes closed, the old man had already used the medicine.

  But at this moment, the situation on Jiang Yuheng's side was a bit wrong, because the patrolling people found a layer of black grease-like things on the surface of the water. Because of the heavy wind and rain, everyone dared not approach the water's edge, and they couldn't tell what the black things were.

  On the contrary, after they reported the news to Yang Bin, Yang Bin told Jiang Yuheng about it. Jiang Yuheng observed it mentally, and he found that this layer of black matter was not grease at all, but a living thing, like a group of tadpoles, but this kind of thing had no tail, just small balls one by one, which felt like some kind of algae.

  Although this kind of thing floats on the surface of the water and is really small in size, it is very dense. The most important thing is that even if there are big fish swimming in their water, as long as the distance is very close, they will be wrapped up in an instant. In less than a few minutes, they can eat cleanly.

  Everyone was stunned when they heard Jiang Yuheng's words, "Can they eat up all the fish bones?" "

  Well, no matter what they wrap, they can swallow them up in an instant." Jiang Yuheng frowned. With this kind of thing, even if their boat was released, it would be eaten up.

  This thing seems to eat everything. There should be some floating objects on the surface of the water, but now there is really nothing in some nearby areas, only this layer of black things is left.

  "Mutated seaweed?" Someone couldn't help but say.

  "I can't tell what it is, I haven't seen it before anyway!" "

  Why are the things that appear in the last days getting more and more strange?" They haven't finished digesting the appearance of the giant earthworm monster, and now there is such a thing.

  "Who can tell what is the mutated thing? Maybe it's a mutated tadpole!"

  "If you mutate again, the tail should be there too, right?"

  Yes, the tadpole should have a tail if it mutates again, right? But this kind of thing has no tail and is very soft. Most importantly, the captain said, it looks like the base species of algae, which means that the body is still a little transparent.

  "Why does it feel like a dust elf seen in cartoons?" Jiang Li couldn't help but say something.

  Jiang Yuheng shook his head and said, "It's algae. Its body is transparent." "

  Mutated algae are so powerful. When we leave, we will definitely not be able to take a boat. We can't use a large plane here. We can only use helicopters to transport people bit by bit.

  "

  Jiang Li and Fifth Sister were in the cave inside. They chatted with everyone for a while. Jiang Li asked Fifth Sister to watch for her, so that Yang Bin and the others would not notice that she was gone. She went back to the space directly.

  Jiang Li wanted to find out if anyone sold teleportation formations or teleportation charms.

  Jiang Li has learned to draw talisman paper, but there is no teleportation talisman in this elementary talisman-making technique. She wonders if she has to learn the intermediate and advanced talisman-making techniques later.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 229 Variation Algae 2
  Jiang Li originally wanted to see her friend's stall, but after thinking about it, she bought an intermediate Talisman-making technique and took a picture of herself. However, she discovered that there were flying talismans in the intermediate-level Talisman-making technique, but even if she could draw it well, she could only fly for fifteen to twenty minutes.

  As for the teleportation symbol, there is still no one!

  Jiang Li ran directly to the trading room, and then contacted her friend Puzhen, who was a spell master.

  "Puzhen, do you have a teleportation talisman?"

  When Jiang Li spoke, Puzhen replied in seconds, "Teleportation talisman? I don't have one. It's only drawn by a senior talisman maker. I'm only an intermediate level now.

  "

  "Is there a limit to the teleportation distance?" Jiang Li suddenly thought of this question.

  "That must be limited!"

  "Then, is there anyone on your side who can make a teleportation array?" "

  Yes, if you come to me earlier, maybe I can ask him for help, but he is dying now." Pu Zhen sighed.

  "What's wrong with him? Is there any way to save him?"

  "The poison has penetrated into the bone marrow, and there is no way to save him." Puzhen sighed, her relationship with this formation mage was neither good nor bad, but seeing her die, she still couldn't help but sigh a little. No matter how powerful this man is, he can't prevent the people around him from betraying him.

  What Jiang Li thought at this time was that if this person could be by her side, then she could save him.

  "Will that formation master know how to make a teleportation formation?" Jiang Li confirmed again.

  "Yes, he made the teleportation array between our city and several small towns, but some of the teleportation arrays he made are good and some are bad. It depends on the material."

  "What materials do you need?" There is a teleportation master, and there must be materials!

  "I need to ask him about this, but now he has more air and less air, and the smell in his house is really bad, no one wants to go there." Pu Zhen also sympathized with this neighbor, but his partner has already run away.

  Jiang Li thought for a while that she could look for materials and so on, but if there were no people, there would really be no more.

  "Puzhen, you go out of the space, I'll go to your place, don't be afraid!" "

  Ah!" Puzhen was a little stunned, but she still went out of the space, and soon, Jiang Li appeared beside her, seeing Jiang Li, Puzhen's eyes lit up, she was still a little beauty, she was so beautiful!
  What Jiang Li didn't expect was that Puzhen was dressed as a teacher. She looked a bit older, about 30 or 40 years old, and her appearance was relatively ordinary. "Hi Puzhen, I'm Lily.

  "

  "Well, can it work?" Jiang Li looked at Puzhen.

  "He's been poisoned to such an extent right now, are you sure it's useful to take it away?"

  "As long as it can be taken away, it's useful." Jiang Li said seriously.

  "Since you said so, let me take you there!" Puzhen led Jiang Li out of her small courtyard. Although Jiang Li's mental power was weak, she noticed that the people in this area were all dressed like monks.

  What exactly is this place?
  Puzhen looked around and found that the place where she lived was quite remote, and there was no one wandering around. She took Jiang Li into the house of the formation master quietly, "When he was still alive, everyone in the city fawned on him, and there were no less than a dozen people in the yard every day, but since he was poisoned, the yard has become deserted day by day. During this time, no one came here except me." The smell is really unpleasant

  .

  "Look, it's about to die." Pu Zhen led Jiang Li into the inner room. On the bed in the inner room lay a skinny middle-aged man, but he was a monk with a bald head.

  Jiang Li hesitated a little, "He was abandoned by his partner?"

  Pu Zhen nodded, "That's right!" She smiled at Jiang Li's puzzled look, "Everyone here is dressed as nuns and monks, not that kind of monks." "All here are Buddhist cultivators?" Jiang Li looked at Pu Zhen

  .

  Puzhen nodded, and then said depressingly, "I don't have Buddha roots, so I can't practice at all, and I'm lucky to have met you." Otherwise, she can only eat and wait to die.

  "It will be better in the future." Jiang Li smiled, and then directly took out a bottle of loyalty potion.

  "This is..."

  "Loyalty potion, I can save him, but I can't save a white-eyed wolf." "

  Well, this is what it should be." Pu Zhen's eyes lit up, "Lily, can this be given to my partner?" Jiang Li smiled, "Of course it is possible, especially for people like us who have secrets, it is necessary to take

  one for everyone around us." "Remember to sell me a few later." Pu Zhen narrowed his eyes slightly. They can go home, but in order to avoid unnecessary trouble, they still need to take some loyalty potions

  .

  "Okay!" Jiang Li poured the potion into the man's mouth, and the man could still swallow it.

  Jiang Li put the person directly in the warehouse, and then said goodbye to Puzhen directly.

  Jiang De directly teleported back to Fifth Sister. At this moment, Fifth Sister was still in the cave, Yang Bin's voice was still heard outside, and everyone was still discussing about those mutated algae.

  Fifth Sister whispered, "Sister, they just fished up some mutated algae, and these mutated algae died after dehydration."

  "The dependence on water is so strong, so it's good to be like this. I'm really worried that I won't kill them." "

  Sister, why did you go?"   "I caught a person back." Jiang Li smiled and said, "You stay here and I will rescue that person. That person is a formation master. I plan to let him make a teleportation formation.

  "   Jiang Li nodded, and then went directly back to the space. She got the man out, and then directly shot a sub-space on his body, but this one is not dead yet, and now he is waiting for him to die. Only after he dies, she resurrects him, can he completely get rid of the control of the toxin.   It's just that she has carried out this kind of resurrection once, and now it's the second time, so I don't know what will happen after the resurrection?   And is it true that after resurrection, the effect of the loyalty potion is gone?   Jiang Li called No. 13 directly and asked her question, and No. 13 directly said, "You resurrected him, which is equivalent to his reborn parents. Do you think he might betray you?" Jiang Li touched her chin, "Won't you have any thoughts of relying on me? If this is the case, how dare I revive him?" "Master, don't worry, this should not be   possible   .   "

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 230 Mother-Child Formation 1
  "It's best like this." Jiang Li doesn't want to produce a child who is bigger than herself and is still waiting to be fed, so she won't be exhausted?
  Jiang Li found out that this guy still had a little life force, and he couldn't be resurrected if he didn't die.

  There must be a cause and effect for this killing!

  Jiang Li went out of the space again, and now Yang Bin was still there, and they were still discussing the issue of mutant algae.

  Mutant algae will die in places without water, but now it is raining outside, so even if they salvage them, these mutated algae may not die.

  "They did the experiment in the fourth cave, and the fourth cave is almost flooded now. Captain Jiang, the rain probably won't stop for a few days. If we stay any longer, I'm really worried that this hill will also be flooded." to reassure others

  .

  You must know that although this mountain is the highest mountain in this area, if you look at it from the big map, this area is actually a basin. Even if it is the highest mountain, it is still the lowest place on the big map, so if it continues to rain, it is definitely not a joke that it is not submerged.

  "That's right! The water will always be poured elsewhere." Yang Bin nodded, "Captain Jiang, I'll go and see everyone, and comfort them by the way." Anyway, Yang Bin found out, Captain Jiang and the others have no problem fighting in this direction, but it's not enough to appease people, and it depends on him!
  Yang Bin left, and Jiang Yuheng went directly to the cave inside, "Lily, what did you do just now?"

  Although he didn't use his mental strength to look just now, he couldn't feel her breath in this cave.

  "I went somewhere else and found someone." Jiang Li blinked.

  Jiang Yuheng narrowed his eyes, "Who is it? A man or a woman?"

  When Jiang Yuheng said this, Lu Ye also came over, "Captain, this place is so sour!" Jiang Yuheng raised his foot and kicked at Lu Ye, Lu Ye quickly dodged, and then quickly ran away from here. He still didn't

  bother his captain to be jealous, but he still called Fifth Sister, "Fifth Sister, are you playing cards?" "Fight!" Li, Jiang Yuheng directly pulled Jiang Li into his arms, "Tell me, is it a man or a woman?" "Male, but he is already a middle-aged uncle, and he is a master of formation." Jiang Li

  blinked

  .

  Jiang Yuheng's eyes lit up, "Array master? He can make a teleportation array?"

  "Yes! But now we're waiting for him to die. He's dying of poison. There's no cure for the poison. I just took a picture of a subspace on him," Jiang Li said in a low voice.

  "Then let's revive him after he's dead!" Jiang Yuheng has been thinking of ways to get out of here. The storm has never stopped. God knows what kind of monsters will appear in the water if it continues to fall?

  Especially this kind of mutated algae-like thing, although it will die when caught ashore, but no one knows what else it will swallow, anyway, as long as the things fall into the seaweed, all the bones will be gone.

  This living environment is really too bad, so bad that people feel that survival is hopeless.

  And if the water level continues to rise, the fourth cave will be submerged soon, and the fifth cave will follow. Now the earth-type supernatural beings are trying to find a way to dig holes and continue to rise, but if the water level continues to rise, then they may encounter a situation where they have nowhere to hide and can only be exposed to the rain. At that time, it is unknown whether those ordinary people can survive.

  At this time, the voice of No. 13 came, "Master, master, he is dead!"

  Jiang Li pulled Jiang Yuheng back into the space quickly. She ran to the trading room alone, and then looked at the only person who died. The name Puxiu... was inexplicably familiar.

  Jiang Li didn't think much, and directly clicked on the resurrection. This resurrection can choose the age. She thought about it and directly lived Pu Xiu to thirty years old. The Puxiu displayed on it was already forty-eight years old.

  This resurrection was very fast. Puxiu was resurrected in the front yard, he was still a little dazed, he was betrayed by that woman, and even got poisoned by an incomprehensible poison, but what is going on now?
  You must know that Puxiu is a Buddhist cultivator. He is actually very Buddhist. Regarding his own life, he has always been in the state of being born and dying.

  Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li walked over at this time, and Jiang Li smiled on her face. This Puxiu actually looks very good. Although he looks like a monk, he has peach blossom eyes.

  "Hi Puxiu!"

  Puxiu was still shocked when he saw the two of them. It was the first time he saw such a beautiful human being. Where is this place? Has he ascended to heaven?

  "You..." Puxiu looked at Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li suspiciously.

  Jiang Li smiled, and then she talked about pulling him from another world, and then she said, "Puxiu, we want to ask you for help. There are many people trapped here. If you continue to be trapped like this, everyone may have a dead end." After listening to Puxiu, a smile appeared on his   face

  .   So Puxiu didn't reject saving people, and both Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li breathed a sigh of relief.   Jiang Li immediately asked him what he needed to make the teleportation array. They still needed to prepare some materials.   "What is the energy in this world?" Puxiu looked at Jiang Li.

  Jiang Li took out the crystal nucleus directly, but Puxiu shook his head, "This won't work, it's too fragile, even if it's made into a teleportation array, it probably will collapse after a few times of use!" Jiang Li took out the energy stone, because of Yunxiang, she still has a lot of these energy stones in her hand

  .

  "This kind of energy stone can only come out of the demon world." Puxiu recognized this kind of thing at a glance.

  "Well, I know a friend from the devil world, and she sent it to me." Jiang Li directly took out another pile.

  "Does teleportation need to be used for a long time, or is it short-term?" Puxiu asked.

  "For a short period of time, there are eight or nine hundred people outside right now, as long as they can be teleported away. But, can this teleportation array be moved?" "There is a simple teleportation array called mother-child array, the sub-array can be carried around, the mother array can be fixed in one place, and the sub-array can be used to teleport back to the mother array at any time." Puxiu explained

  .

  "Okay, just use this formation. Is it difficult?"

  "It's not difficult. I have the mother-child formation disk here, but I need to deal with the power stone. It will probably take a day or two." Puxiu explained.

  "Okay, then I'll leave it to you!" Jiang Li let out a long breath, and after another day or two, they should be fine.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPing Fangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

12.3K 480 25
ੈ✩ ˚ ➶ 。˚☁️ ⇢ -ˏ' ✰🍿🍧 ੈ✩ ˚ ➶ 。࿐ྂ 𝘊𝘙𝘜𝘌𝘓 𝘚𝘜𝘔𝘔𝘌𝘙 - ❝𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯', 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦...
STAR WARS: Supernovae Breyzz

Научная фантастика

70 0 2
A love letter to the galaxy. All rights are reserved for STAR WARS.
Ask or Dare:WOF EDITION Ryder Harvey

Научная фантастика

60 3 3
Yet another book made by yours truly( IM WORKING ON THE OTHERS I PROMISE) You can ask ANYTHING of ANY dragon. Go crazy!
Боевое крещение Андрей Шахов

Научная фантастика

729 10 1
Новобранец мечтает о подвигах и, оказавшись на далекой планете, в первый же день узнает изнанку настоящей войны.