I earn points in the last days

By Thousand_Moon

我在末世赚积分 https://www.69shu.com/txt/9917597.htm https://m.xklxsw.com/book/176480/ Author: Li Xinyu COMPLETE NOT... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-430
431-440
441-450
451-460
461-470
471-480
481-490
491-502(END)

161-170

284 3 0
By Thousand_Moon

return

front page

I earn points in the last days

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 161 Yuanyuan's New Sister 1

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    During this period of time, No. 13 has put a lot of things on the stalls of friends, and the points sold are really considerable, especially the potions that assist the cultivation of supernatural powers, which really sell up to 100 million every day.

    After all, their friend's stall sold a lot of Awakening Potions, and even now some people are still buying that Awakening Potion.

    According to estimates on the thirteenth, almost all of these friends have awakened their abilities, and some of the people around them may also have awakened their abilities. Some of them were in peaceful times, and it was impossible for them to fight zombies like them.

    It can only be piled up by medicine, so he sells these medicines to assist cultivation, and the purchasing power of those friends is still very strong.

    During the period on the thirteenth, because he wanted to collect points, he also put elementary swordsmanship on the shelf. There were 100 million copies at the friend's stall. He put up five copies and sold them out in one day. After all, it is a group attack skill. It is not only dazzling, but also can be used as his hidden strength.

    Because Jiang Li had confessed that she would watch the chat with Yuanyuan herself, but if Yuanyuan had any important matters, No. 13 would still act as her agent.

    On this day, Yuanyuan called for help urgently, No. 13 saw it, and immediately asked Yuanyuan what happened there.

    It turned out that a child who usually stayed by Yuanyuan's side and helped her earn a lot of points had a fever. Because no one was looking after her at home, she turned into an idiot. It was a girl, only eight years old. Yuanyuan hadn't seen her for a while. Today, she suddenly saw her. That child was actually picking up trash to eat, and she looked like a fool. She wanted to ask Lily if there was anything she could do.

    Thirteenth told her that Jiang Li was upgrading the space, but in this case, a potion of wisdom is enough. Instead of giving Yuanyuan directly, he asked Yuanyuan, "She has returned to normal, will the family treat her well? If not, don't you think now is the critical moment to solve the situation?"

    Yuanyuan's eyes lit up when she saw this sentence, the girl she was talking about was Xiaocao, her parents died early, she lived with her uncle and aunt, and that life was very hard, thanks to her usually doing more things secretly, and then buying some food at Yuanyuan's place, otherwise, her uncle's family would probably starve to death of her.

    Yuanyuan told No. 13, "Send me the potion of wisdom first, and I'll solve her family's problems." In other words, it's a bit

    lonely for her to live in such a big yard by herself, and it would be nice to find a younger sister.

    Yuanyuan immediately went to find Xiaocao. Speaking of which, she didn't know where Xiaocao lived for the past two days. She gave Xiaocao food just now, but Xiaocao ran away quickly.

    Yuanyuan walked out of the house, and there were two children playing at her door.

    "Little Liu, have you seen Xiaocao?"

    Xiaoliu raised his face to look at Yuanyuan at this time, "Sister Yuanyuan, is it true that my mother said Xiaocao is crazy?" Yuanyuan touched his head and said, "Xiaocao is just sick!" The child next to him said, "I know, my grandma said that it was     Xiaocao's aunt who didn't pay for Xiaocao's medical treatment. They have dark hearts. The house they live in was built by Xiaocao's parents, and they are not afraid that Xiaocao's parents will find them at night." Yuanyuan was a little stunned, why did this grandma dare to say

    anything     ? Superstition is not allowed now, she touched the child's head, "Xiao Hei, you can't say these words indiscriminately, or you will be dragged out to criticize." Xiao Liuzi also said, "Yes, you can't talk about superstition!" Xiao Hei was frightened, "I just said it in front of     you     .     "     At this moment, Little Six said, "Sister Yuanyuan, I just saw Yuanyuan's cousin dragging her over there."

    Yuanyuan went directly to the direction pointed by Xiaoliuzi. She ran all the way, and before she got there, she heard Xiaocao's cry.

    Accompanied by Xiaocao's cry, a boy's voice shouted, "Give it to me! Give it to me!" Yuanyuan speeded up, and the place where

    she ran was at the side of a cowshed, where a ten-year-old child was pressing Xiaocao to let it eat the cow dung on the floor of the cowshed. Beside them, there were several boys shouting.

    "What are you doing?" Yuanyuan rushed over and took the boy who was bullying Xiaocao aside, then she pulled Xiaocao up, and she noticed something, the steamed bun she gave Xiaocao was in the hand of a boy next to him, and the boy was eating with relish.

    Xiaocao was pulled up by Yuanyuan, and she was still crying. Although she was stupid, her subconscious mind told her that the food on the ground should not be eaten.

    Yuanyuan directly pulled Xiaocao, and then carried her cousin directly to Xiaocao's uncle's house.

    This matter, Xiaocao's uncle must give an explanation, otherwise this matter will not be over.

    Is there such a thing as a bully? She turned her head to look at the boy who was eating steamed buns. The boy choked with fright from Yuanyuan's eyes, and started hiccupping non-stop. The boy next to him patted him a few times.

    Yuanyuan snorted coldly, "If you have the ability to bully me!"

    Yuanyuan's words made these boys so scared that they didn't dare to speak out. Who didn't know that Yuanyuan was a famous strongman, they were afraid!

    When Yuanyuan was pulling Xiaocao to her uncle's house, someone happened to see her.

    "Yuanyuan, what's the matter?"

    "Xiaocao was held in the cowshed by this kid to eat cow dung, so I wanted to go to his house to ask if their family could afford to raise Xiaocao. Didn't Xiaocao's fields and house be given to them? Why can't they even raise a baby girl?"

    "This kid is too much, Gouwa, Xiaocao is your sister, how can you do this?" The man stared at Gouwa angrily, Xiaocao is the daughter of his good brother, "Yuanyuan, I'll go and see with you!"

    Soon, their team grew stronger along the way. You must know that the concept of right and wrong in the village is still very strong, especially since the Yuanyuan incident happened, the whole village regards this kind of abuse of girls very seriously.

    A group of people arrived at Xiaocao's uncle's house. Along the way, everyone knew what happened. Seeing Xiaocao, who was originally clever and clever, turned into a stupid look now, some aunts and aunts had already begun to wipe their tears.

    This kind of situation can obviously be avoided, and the problem can be solved by feeding two antipyretics, but they made such a good child burn into a fool, which is really infuriating.

    With the sound of knocking on the door, a woman's lazy voice came from the yard, "Who is it? It's so haunting!" When the woman opened the door, she saw that there were so many people at the door, especially when she saw Yuanyuan pulling Xiaocao. "Yuanyuan almost pointed to Aunt Zhao's nose

    and

    questioned

    her

    .

Table of contentsbookmark⋯previous chapternext chapter

front page

PC version

bookshelf

return

front page

I earn points in the last days

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 162 Yuanyuan's New Sister 2

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    Aunt Zhao looked at the group of people in front of her, and saw her son being carried by Yuanyuan in her hand. Seeing his cowardly look, it seemed that she was being bullied by that dead girl, Yuanyuan. The flesh on her face began to tremble.

    "Yuanyuan, you cheap girl, let go of Gouwa!" Mrs. Zhao still felt sorry for her son, and couldn't help but want to save her son from Yuanyuan's hands.

    "I won't let it go, I said it, you have to give Xiaocao an explanation today. When Xiaocao was fine, you were so exhausted from working every day that you refused to give me a meal! She ate your home's pot water every day, no, this is not your home, this is Xiaocao's home. Aunt Zhao, if I didn't usually give Xiaocao some food, Xiaocao would have been starved to death by you long ago." Yuanyuan was really angry. It's like turning a blind eye, no one upholds justice for them, if she doesn't stand up again, Xiaocao will only be left with a dead end

    .     If she wanted to save Xiaocao, she had to fight for Xiaocao's freedom. Otherwise, even if Xiaocao was cured, she would still be abused by them. This family is really disgusting.     Yuanyuan was very angry when she said that, and her hands tightened for a moment. Gouwa's collar was tight, and he blushed a little. Aunt Zhao was anxious, and rushed over to snatch her, "You damn girl, let go of my son! Let go of my son!" Yuanyuan took Gouwa and passed her hand, "Where is this going? Usually when he chokes Xiaocao's neck, why don't you stop it? I saw Xiaocao's neck being choked at least three times this month. Aunt Zhao, at that moment What are you doing?" At this time, someone asked, "Are all puppies like this?" The person who asked the question was the man who followed Yuanyuan     first     .     "Yeah, I saw Xiaocao coughing once when he pinched him. If I hadn't taught him a word, he would have strangled Xiaocao to death." "Damn, you son of a bitch!" The man's eyes turned red when he heard this, his good brother's daughter was being bullied like this, why didn't he find out before     ?

    If he had found out earlier, that girl Xiaocao wouldn't have been burned as a fool, right? The man directly pulled Gouwa from Yuanyuan's hand, and directly kicked his ass a few times.     As soon as she said this, the people around couldn't stand it.     "Daughter-in-law of the Zhao family, you are wrong. The house you live in was built by Xiaocao's parents. You live here and abuse other people's daughters. Do you really not worry about other people's parents crawling out to find you at night?" Aunt Zhao glared at the person who spoke, "You are called propaganda superstition!" "Propaganda superstition? I just want to remind you, where is your     conscience     ?     "

    "That's right, Xiaocao was so good before. If you hadn't picked up Xiaocao early in the morning and went to the river to wash clothes, Xiaocao wouldn't have fallen into the water and had a fever. You Lai, you don't even want to give your child a fever-reducing medicine!" Some people still know the truth.

    "What, did she wake up Xiaocao early in the morning? I remember the day before, Gouwa's child vomited. Xiaocao washed the quilt at night and it was almost early in the morning. My house is next door, but I heard movement." "I got up early that day, and I happened to see her pulling Xiaocao's ears to wash clothes by the river. The child couldn't even open his eyes." He indulged him." "Hmph, pretend to be stupid!" Everyone is now     fighting

    against     each     other     ! But that's right, from the memory of the original owner, I can remember that Xiaocao's parents are very good people, and they have helped many people in the village.     She had been criticized for a long time about Yuanyuan's incident last time. Speaking of which, in many cases, the people did not sue the officials and did not correct them.

    Yuanyuan was really bullied at that time, otherwise she wouldn't have resisted angrily.

    When Yuanyuan saw the female director coming, she knew that the female director was still in charge. As for what happened before...in fact, she was the one who made the noise, otherwise the female director was just a decoration in the village and had no right to speak.

    "From the Zhao family, give me an explanation!"

    "I don't think Xiaocao can stay in her house anymore!"

    "But Xiaocao is like this now, who can take care of her?" No one wants to raise a fool.

    Hu Sheng originally wanted to say something, but was pinched by his wife.

    Yuanyuan said, "Xiaocao can live with me." She knew that when the critical moment came, no one in the village would make a sound.

    When the woman director heard this, she immediately glared at Aunt Zhao, "Give me the money from the Zhao family. You must let Yuanyuan take Xiaocao to treat the illness. You are delaying Xiaocao's illness. Your family must pay the money." At this time, the village chief also came over. He had already asked what happened, and shouted directly into the yard, "Zhao Dadong, come out and solve the matter. If you don't solve this matter today, you should leave this village. You are not from this village anyway.

    "

Table of contentsbookmark⋯previous chapternext chapter

front page

PC version

bookshelf

return

front page

I earn points in the last days

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 163 Yuanyuan's New Sister 3

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    Speaking of which, Xiaocao's father's name is Zhao Xiaobei, and their family is in the mountains, but Zhao Xiaobei would come and settle in this village early with his wife.

    But Zhao Dadong has always lived in the mountains, and this time after Zhao Xiaobei and his wife had an accident, their family insisted on staying here.

    Originally, Zhao Dadong and the others were here, but the people in the village were a little bit upset, and now this kind of thing happened again.

    When Zhao Dadong heard what the village chief said, he hurried out of the house, "Village chief!"

    "You are living here now. If you really consider me the village chief, then let's solve the current problem. Since you don't want to raise the grass well and want to live in this village, then you can spend money to buy the house of Xiaocao's family. You can pay a hundred yuan for this house." The village chief said directly.

    He didn't say much about the one hundred yuan, Zhao Xiaobei probably left more money than that.

    "Village chief, where do we have money?" Aunt Zhao is willing to pay.

    "If you don't have any money, then get out of our village! I've always disliked you, it's really too much to bully Xiaocao like this." "Yes, get out of our village!" With the previous village chief's words, the people in the village now want to drive Zhao Dadong's

    family

    away.

    Zhao Dadong also heard it at this time, he was anxious, he didn't want to go back in the mountains, and now he finally had the opportunity to settle outside, he immediately yelled at his wife, "Take the money!" Aunt Zhao still wanted to play tricks, but she saw that the people in this village really wanted to kick their family out. If they didn't pay the money, she knew that today's matter would not be good

    .

    Aunt Zhao took out one hundred, but she really didn't want to take it out, but Zhao Dadong snatched the money and handed it to the village chief.

    The village chief took the money and handed it to Yuanyuan, "Yuanyuan, Xiaocao will be handed over to you."

    Yuanyuan nodded. Speaking of which, Xiaocao has an advantage here, that is, she herself has a separate household registration book.

    After Yuanyuan took the money, she dragged Xiaocao away. The Zhao family didn't have Xiaocao at all, so it wasn't worth taking it.

    Aunt Zhao looked at Yuanyuan's back as if she had been poisoned. If this girl hadn't been meddling in other people's business, people in the village would not have rejected their family.

    "From the Zhao family, take care of yourself. If you want to stay in this village, don't do anything disgusting. Xiaocao is no longer part of your family. I hope you don't bother Xiaocao in the future." "Yes, Xiaocao will be Yuanyuan's younger sister in the future and has nothing to do with you." , Get out of their

    village

    !

    "We'll talk about this later." The village chief was actually a little helpless. Speaking of which, there were regulations from above that the village must unconditionally accept people like this who came out of the mountains.

    There are still missions in this... village.

    However, the village chief won't say anything now, lest Zhao Dadong's family be too proud, and now they are just pity Xiaocao.

    At this time, Yuanyuan brought Xiaocao back home, and she directly took out the potion of wisdom. Should this be given to Xiaocao to drink now, or later?

    Yuanyuan thought for a while, after all, Xiaocao is a little young, so she should wait until she uses it, at least she has to take Xiaocao to the county town for an inspection.

    Yuanyuan looked at the time, it was still some time before noon, Yuanyuan found clothes for Xiaocao, changed her clothes, and took her out directly.

    I met villagers in the village on the way, and someone couldn't help asking her, "Yuanyuan, it's almost time to cook, what are you going to do?"

    "Auntie, I'm taking Xiaocao to the county to see a doctor. I think Xiaocao's illness can be cured!" Yuanyuan replied directly.

    "Yuanyuan, your child is benevolent and righteous."

    "Xiaocao is so lucky to meet Yuanyuan." "

    Yeah, another person may not take Xiaocao to treat illnesses even if he takes the money!"

    Everyone shook their heads. They didn't know whether to lament Xiaocao's good luck or her previous misfortune?

    Now, there is no bullock cart, so Yuanyuan just pulls Xiaocao forward, Xiaocao doesn't know how to resist now, of course, because Yuanyuan is usually good to her, so Xiaocao still trusts Yuanyuan.

    On the way, taking advantage of no one, Yuanyuan took out two hot buns and handed one to Xiaocao. Xiaocao was really hungry, so she started to eat the buns.

    Yuanyuan stopped, and pulled her to sit on a stone by the roadside. The two of them ate buns and drank water before continuing on the road.

    Yuanyuan has a lot of bicycles in her hand, and seeing that no one is there now, she directly made an old bicycle, and then let Xiaocao sit on it, and she rode directly to the county town. Fortunately, she is taller now, otherwise, riding a bicycle would still be a big problem!

    Yuanyuan took Xiaocao to the county hospital, and directly registered to see a doctor for her. The doctor couldn't help feeling sorry for Xiaocao's appearance. This was already burning stupid, and they really couldn't solve it now.

    However, Xiaocao still had some discomfort, and the doctor prescribed some medicine.

    Yuanyuan thought about it for a while, it was a bit inappropriate for her to take Xiaocao back to the village now, because she planned to let Xiaocao recover before going back, so she thought about it, and took Xiaocao directly on the bus to the city. As for why did she go to the city?

    The main reason is to find a reason to cure Xiaocao without attracting attention. After all, it is normal that the city can cure diseases that cannot be cured in the county.

    When Yuanyuan took Xiaocao into the car, he happened to run into a villager in the village. The man saw Yuanyuan and Xiaocao, and was frightened for a moment. He was worried about their safety, "How can you two girls go to the city alone?"

    .

    Uncle Tian didn't know what happened in the village yet, and he looked at Xiaocao's situation a little bit wrong.

    "Is Xiaocao a miscellaneous place?"

    "The fever lasted too long, and I'm a little confused." Yuanyuan pulled Xiaocao, and Xiaocao was obedient and didn't make a fuss.

    Uncle Tian took out two steamed buns, "Yuanyuan, here you go, you must pay attention to safety on the road, you know?" He is also a person who knows Yuanyuan's skills. Although he is worried, he knows that since Yuanyuan came out with Xiaocao, there must be a way.

    "Well, thank you, Uncle Tian!" Yuanyuan took the steamed bun, but did not refuse Uncle Tian's kindness.

    "Have you brought the letter of introduction?"

    "Yes, I have." Some time ago, the village chief gave her a letter of introduction. She originally planned to go out, but she didn't, so it happened to be used this time.

Table of contentsbookmark⋯previous chapternext chapter

front page

PC version

bookshelf

return

front page

I earn points in the last days

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 164 Yuanyuan's New Sister 4

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    Yuanyuan took Xiaocao on the bus to the city, saying that she really had some things to do when she went to the city, for example, she wanted to sell some things, and she also wanted to collect some things at the city's scrap yard.

    On Xiaocao's journey, she was scared when she saw too many people, but she kept holding Yuanyuan's hand obediently.

    There was nothing wrong in the car, Yuanyuan patted the grass directly to put her to sleep, Yuanyuan is very sensitive now, she noticed that someone in the car was staring at them, it was a young man in a floral shirt.

    Although Yuanyuan didn't look carefully, she could feel that that person had bad intentions for them.

    Yuanyuan kept pretending to be asleep along the way, keeping her head down anyway, and didn't talk to anyone. As for Xiaocao, she snuggled into Yuanyuan's arms, sleeping soundly.

    When it was time to get off the car, Yuanyuan woke Xiaocao up, then gave Xiaocao some water and food.

    Because what Yuanyuan took out was steamed stuffed buns, the smell was a little bit on the nose, when everyone looked at her, they originally had jealous eyes, but when they saw Xiaocao, everyone immediately felt psychologically balanced, it was a little fool!

    Yuanyuan pulled Xiaocao out of the car and walked straight forward. She didn't ask for directions, which would make it easier for people to stare at them.

    Although Yuanyuan has the ability to protect herself and Xiaocao, if she can avoid causing trouble, she still doesn't want to cause trouble.

    Yuanyuan was carrying a small bag, she pulled Xiaocao and walked towards the outside of the station, but before she got outside, several people ran towards them.

    "Sister, you guys are here. Brothers are waiting." Among these people was the man in a flowered shirt. They wanted to separate Yuanyuan and Xiaocao, but how could Yuanyuan let them pull Xiaocao away? She took Xiaocao and avoided the hands of these people.

    "Who are you and what do you want to do?"     Yuanyuan kicked out, and with a click, the man's arm was broken by Yuanyuan's kick.

    "Sister, I've only been back to the countryside for a few days, and I don't even know my brother?" When the man spoke, he reached for Yuanyuan's backpack.

    "Ah!" The man let out a scream, which shocked everyone around him.

    "Get lost before I get angry!" Yuanyuan glared at these men viciously.

    The man with the broken hand was furious now, "Grab this damn girl, you dare to kick my hand off." You must know that

    the man in the floral shirt had already set his sights on Yuanyuan when she got into the car with Xiaocao, because he noticed that Yuanyuan's bag contained a lot of money.

    So this flowery shirt contacted their accomplices as soon as they got off the car. After all, Yuanyuan was also good-looking, and she was accompanied by a little girl.

    Anyway, if they catch these two little girls, they can make a lot of money.

    These people directly grabbed Yuanyuan and Xiaocao, Yuanyuan never dared to let go of Xiaocao's hand, she quickly kicked towards these men, her movements were fast and accurate, and her strikes were quite poisonous.

    There were several clicks in a row, and all the men who did it fell to the ground with their legs hugged.

    At this time, a plainclothes man came over, "Aren't they your relatives?"

    This man was a plainclothes policeman who had been arresting a gang of human traffickers. Although he knew that those people were active nearby, he had no clue.

    Today he noticed this group of young boys, when he saw them cheerfully going towards Yuanyuan and the others, he really thought that these people were the elder brothers of these two little girls, but until the little girl attacked so viciously, he knew something was wrong.

    Yuanyuan looked at him, but didn't answer his question. It wasn't until he took out his ID that Yuanyuan said, "This is the first time I've come to the city, and I'm here to treat my sister."

    The plainclothes looked at Xiaocao, seeing her stupid look, couldn't help but sigh, this stupid disease is hard to cure.

    "Aren't they your relatives?"

    "No, I don't know them. I saw the guy in the flowered shirt when we were in the car. He was in the same car as us, but he kept staring at me along the way. I wondered what happened to this man, but I didn't expect them to come to rob." Yuanyuan actually felt that these people should be human traffickers, but she has no evidence now.

    "It's just a robbery?"

    "It should be more than that. They seem to want to take our sisters away." Yuanyuan felt that even if these people were interrupted by her, they couldn't easily let them go.

    "Okay!" The plainclothes had already taken out some handcuffs at this moment, and directly handcuffed these people.

    "Little girl, you have to take a record with me."

    "Okay!" Yuanyuan knew that this was a necessary step.

    At this time, a police car came, and the people who fell on the ground were all dragged into the car, and Yuanyuan also dragged Xiaocao into the car.

    After the group arrived at the police station, Yuanyuan talked about the whole thing.

    Because the plainclothes saw the whole process, it is absolutely impossible for Yuanyuan to be a lie. And whether these people are human traffickers, they still need to confirm it.

    Yuanyuan's bag contained four to five hundred yuan. Even if these people simply considered robbery, they could still be punished.

    In addition, judging from their words, they are going to take the two little girls away, so they are definitely related to human traffickers.

    After Yuanyuan finished taking notes, there was nothing else to do. Instead, she asked the plainclothes how to get to the hospital. The plainclothes looked at her and sighed, "It's already burning stupid, and it's difficult to treat it."

    When he was taking notes just now, he also knew that this little girl had no blood relationship with that silly little girl at all. He really admired this girl so much that he took over this little girl just like that, and then bravely brought people to the city.

    "I want to try! I think she can still be saved!" Yuanyuan was sure in her heart that she would be able to save Xiaocao, and this trip was just a cover.

    "Go out from this door and turn right for 500 meters to the left and you will see the hospital. There is a guest house on this road. If you want to stay there, it will be safer. You can come to us anytime if you need anything. Go and have a look, I don't think there is much hope." The plainclothes sighed.

    At this time, a young policewoman put an apple into Xiaocao's hand, and then patted her head, "It's really her luck that Xiaocao recognized a sister like you halfway." "Thank you, sister!" Yuanyuan thanked the policewoman and took Xiaocao away

    .

    Everyone in the police station couldn't help but let out a long sigh, it's so difficult! That little girl has already turned into a fool, and everyone knows too well whether a fool can be cured. They have never seen a cured fool.

    "I guess if you don't try, she will feel uncomfortable!"

    "This child is benevolent!"

    "However, she is very skilled. It would be great if she can get into our bureau." "Are

    you trying to poach this talent?"

    "Don't you think

    she is so good at staying in the village for nothing?"

Table of contentsbookmark⋯previous chapternext chapter

front page

PC version

bookshelf

return

front page

I earn points in the last days

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 165 Yuanyuan's New Sister 5

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    When Yuanyuan pulled Xiaocao past the guest house, she stopped. It was already mid-afternoon, and even if she went to the hospital, it might not be considered a disease.     She felt that she should book a room first, so she led Xiaocao into the guest house, then went to the counter and took out the letter of introduction, looked at the waitress at the counter and asked, "Auntie, is there any room available?" She still can't accept

    it     .     The waitress was only in her thirties, and she handed the key to Yuanyuan, "You two girls live here, remember to lock the door." "Thank you,     auntie!" Yuanyuan thanked the auntie for her kindness, and took Xiaocao upstairs. The room they reserved was on the second floor.     In other words, the ten yuan a night is a bit too expensive, but there is no way to do it. She and Xiaocao are not familiar with the place here, so it is better to live in the guest house first, and it is next to the police station, which is also safer!     Yuanyuan took Xiaocao and walked directly into the room they booked, and it was still very clean.     Yuanyuan locked the door, and looked at Xiaocao, "Are you tired? Let's rest first?"     Although she knew that Xiaocao couldn't understand, Yuanyuan was still talking to Xiaocao. Xiaocao was also tired at the moment. Although she slept in the car, how could she be comfortable when she fell asleep in the car?     Let Xiaocao sit on the edge of the bed, she directly borrowed the backpack, took out a bowl of porridge, and brought it to Xiaocao.     "Xiaocao, come and eat!" Yuanyuan coaxed Xiaocao to eat this bowl of porridge.     She had just put away the bowl when she heard a loud noise coming from the corridor.

    "What on earth are you going to do?" It was a man's voice, which sounded inexplicably familiar, and Yuanyuan felt a little strange. In this city, does she still know someone?

    "I don't care, I'm going to live here." This time the voice was a woman.

    This is a man and a woman making noise, it should be a couple, right?

    "Didn't you hear people say that there are no more rooms here, and the last room was booked ten minutes ago." "I don't care, I want to get that room over, and I want to live here

    ." The woman actually walked towards Yuanyuan's room.

    Before Yuanyuan could figure out what was going on, there was a knock on the door.

    Xiaocao was startled by the knock on the door, Yuanyuan quickly patted her on the shoulder and said, "It's okay, Xiaocao!"

    Yuanyuan frowned slightly, she hates this kind of person, really hates it!

    Yuanyuan comforted Xiaocao, then walked to the door, she opened the door directly, and there was a fashionable woman standing at the door, the woman saw her and said arrogantly, "This is fifty yuan, you give me this room." "Are you sick?" Yuanyuan looked at this woman, she booked for five days, and paid fifty, this woman took fifty, and put on such a face, do you think she is a fool

    ?

    "What did you say? How dare you scold me?" The woman stretched out her hand to hit Yuanyuan, but her hand was held back by a man.

    When Yuanyuan looked at the man, her eyes narrowed slightly, Liang Yuanxu? I didn't expect to meet him here.

    Liang Yuanxu also saw Yuanyuan. He didn't expect to meet this little girl here. He said that he had always planned to look for her, but he never took the time to come.

    "Liang Yuanxu, let me go, this dead girl scolds me!"

    "This is someone's room. Isn't it normal for people to scold you when you come here to make trouble?" Liang Yuanxu really disliked this young lady. If his family hadn't forced him to receive this young lady, he would not have come here.

    But he should also thank the eldest lady, otherwise he would not have met this little girl.

    "Have you had enough trouble? Please leave us, you have interrupted our rest." Yuanyuan didn't say a word to Liang Yuanxu, anyway, since he left last time, she has decided not to know him again.     .     The woman looked at Liang Yuanxu at this time, "Liang Yuanxu, you have to take this room down for me, or I won't marry you."

    "Giving this room out, fifty yuan is good enough for you, don't be shameless." The woman waved the fifty yuan and said.

    "Ma'am, I booked this room for five days, which is fifty yuan. I don't know why you are so arrogant with fifty yuan to show off?" Yuanyuan looked at the woman with a smile.

    When Liang Yuanxu heard Yuanyuan's name, he couldn't help but want to chuckle. This girl is not a master who will suffer.

    "Auntie? You call me Auntie?" The woman trembled with anger when she heard this address.

    Yuanyuan pushed her back a bit, then closed the door with a bang, and said inside the door, "Get out of the door of our room, if you make a fuss again, I'll call the police!" The woman looked at the door in disbelief, "She refused me! She refused me!" At this time, the waiter who followed up said coolly, "The little girl paid 50 and ordered it for five days. Asking someone for a room, what about your face?" Liang Yuanxu was stunned, "When did I say I wanted to marry you?" How could he not

    know

    when     ?     "Don't you know that the purpose of our two gatherings this time is to give us an engagement?" The woman glared at Liang Yuanxu in disbelief.     Liang Yuanxu's face immediately darkened, "I've never heard of this matter, whoever promised you, you can get engaged to whoever!" After finishing speaking, Liang Yuanxu turned his head and walked to the stairs. He had to make this matter clear to his family. No one should interfere in his marriage     .     Liang Yuanxu was really furious now, he finally knew why his mother forced him to come out with this eldest lady, he was disgusted.     As soon as Liang Yuanxu left, although the woman was unwilling, she still ran out with Liang Yuanxu.

    Liang Yuanxu was on the phone at the nearby phone booth, arguing with his mother, "Mom, I won't agree to the engagement. Whoever agrees will get engaged. During this time, I won't go home." "Oh, Axu, you can't do this. Lan Lan is so beautiful!" That's right!" "She booked for five days and spent fifty, where did she get such a big face?" Liang Yuanxu was really angry, "Mom, you should take care of my elder brother, he doesn't even have a date, so don't take care     of

    me     .     "

Table of contentsbookmark⋯previous chapternext chapter

front page

PC version

bookshelf

return

front page

I earn points in the last days

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 166 Yuanyuan's New Sister 6

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    "Ah Xu, it's you that Lan Lan likes. I want to book her to your brother, but he doesn't like it!" Mother Liang had no choice.

    "Mom, you can book whoever you like. Anyway, I will definitely not agree." After Liang Yuanxu finished speaking, he directly hung up the phone, and then said to Lan Lan who was following behind him, "I have made it clear to my mother that we will not get engaged.

    "

    Liang Yuanxu curled his lips, "You can marry whoever you agree with! Anyway, I won't marry." After finishing speaking, he put his pockets in his pocket and left. Although he rejected the engagement, but where this woman lives tonight... Liang Yuanxu thought for a while. If she was allowed to live in the guest house, he would have to trouble him with many things in the future, so the best way now is to pack her up and send her home     .     Liang Yuanxu directly drove out of his car, and then stuffed the woman named Lan Lan in the back, and he directly drove the woman back.     Liang Yuanxu drove the car to the door of the house, stuffed the woman into the house, and then drove away without looking back. Now he is going to find Yuanyuan to see what this little girl is doing here.     Now that they met, it means that there is still a fate between the two of them. That little girl is terribly precocious, and he doesn't want her to misunderstand something.     In fact, Liang Yuanxu didn't know what he was thinking at all. Originally, he planned it out and didn't want to disturb her. After all, this girl had too many secrets. He was afraid that if he went looking for her, he would attract other people's attention and cause unnecessary trouble.     But now that the little girl had slammed into the door by herself, he felt his heart beat faster.     Yuanyuan has put Xiaocao to sleep now, and now that she met Liang Yuanxu, she is already considering whether to change her place to live tomorrow, after all, she doesn't want to have anything to do with this man anymore.

    This man knows too much about her!

    But sometimes, things often backfire.

    About half an hour later, Yuanyuan heard a knock on the door, and the sleeping Xiaocao was startled again. Yuanyuan felt that she was about to vomit blood from anger, and she decided that if that woman came to make trouble again, she would directly kill her!

    Yuanyuan opened the door angrily, and found that Liang Yuanxu was outside the door. Yuanyuan subconsciously wanted to close the door, but Liang Yuanxu squeezed in directly.

    "Yuanyuan!"

    "This is my room, is it right for you to come in?"

    Liang Yuanxu closed the door, leaned against the door, and looked at Yuanyuan lazily, "I'm coming in now, what do you think?" Yuanyuan looked back at Xiaocao, who was sleeping peacefully now

    .

    Liang Yuanxu looked at the girl on the bed, "Are you here for her?"

    "I brought her to see a doctor. If you asked about this matter, now that I've said it, you can leave, right?" Yuanyuan didn't want to have any more entanglements with Liang Yuanxu.

    Liang Yuanxu felt a little depressed when he saw Yuanyuan like this, and he didn't know what was wrong with him.

    "Yuanyuan, we have known each other for a while, if there is anything we can do for you, please tell me, I am very familiar with this city." Liang Yuanxu said nicely.

    "No need, it's best for us to pretend we don't know each other, okay?" Yuanyuan frowned at this moment, "I don't want to know what is involved between us, any involvement is fine, do you understand?" Liang Yuanxu's face changed, "Does Yuanyuan have to be so ruthless

    ?

    "

    Liang Yuanxu suddenly felt a dull pain in his heart, especially when he saw that Yuanyuan's face was expressionless, and he didn't have any joy in seeing him from the beginning to the end. He opened the door and left Yuanyuan's room in a bit of embarrassment.     Seeing him leave, Yuanyuan immediately locked the door, but she saw that woman's arrogance, she just wanted to take Xiaocao quietly, stay here for a few days, and then leave safely.     She really doesn't want to mess with other things.     Liang Yuanxu has already sat in the car at this moment. The car he drives is a car from the military region. He bought this car through his own means.     Liang Yuanxu patted the steering wheel violently, this little girl... is really ruthless!     Liang Yuanxu sighed, this little girl brought a girl to see a doctor, why doesn't that girl have an adult at home?     Liang Yuanxu still decided to take a look at it tomorrow, just look at it from a distance!     In the early morning of the next day, Yuanyuan pulled Xiaocao to get up early. She planned to take Xiaocao to have a check-up early. As long as there were some procedures and evidence, Xiaocao was cured, and that was a normal thing.     Liang Yuanxu's car was parked on the side, and when Yuanyuan pulled Xiaocao out of the guest house, he saw it at a glance.     However, Liang Yuanxu also saw something wrong with Xiaocao. He had seen this little girl in that small village before, but she was very clever. Why did she become like this now? Could it be that she was a fool?     One must know that Liang Yuanxu had monitored Yuanyuan for a period of time before, and he knew very well that this little girl had done many things for Yuanyuan, and Yuanyuan often gave her food.     Yuanyuan took Xiaocao to the hospital, no matter whether it was registration or doing anything, she never let go, but when she was registering, the auntie said to her sympathetically, "It's not a big chance!     "

    Yuanyuan said firmly, "I want to try!"

    The auntie looked at Yuanyuan distressedly. This older sister is obviously a child. There should be no adults in this family, right?

    Yuanyuan took Xiaocao to see the brain doctor, but the doctor examined Xiaocao seriously, he shook his head, "Girl, there is nothing you can do to change your sister's current state." "Doctor, is it really not possible?" Yuanyuan asked a little unwillingly

    .

    "My brain is burnt out. It's really not easy to get better." The doctor shook his head, "Girl, don't waste your money, it's impossible." Yuanyuan pulled Xiaocao away. Originally, she planned to go to the hospital for a while, and then return to the guest house to let Xiaocao return to normal. Then when she went to do business, let Xiaocao stay in the guest house, but now she hesitated

    .

    Because Liang Yuanxu was here, that guy knew too many of her secrets, and she didn't want him to know too much.

    After all, you can tell that guy has an extraordinary background just by looking at his clothes. What if she exposes too much and arouses his greed?

Table of contentsbookmark⋯previous chapternext chapter

front page

PC version

bookshelf

return

front page

I earn points in the last days

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 167 Yuanyuan's New Sister 7

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    After all, Yuanyuan has traveled through time, and she feels that what she has exposed now is probably not greater than her life-saving grace to him, so he will not betray herself for the time being, but wait until her value is greater than his life-saving grace.

    This life-saving grace is fart!

    Yuanyuan took Xiaocao and walked on the street, and she began to think about what to do next. If Xiaocao was cured, she would definitely not be able to live in the hostel anymore. She took Xiaocao and walked in an alley near the hospital, but she didn't notice that there was a pair of eyes staring at them not far behind her.

    Yuanyuan put a few pieces of toffee in her pocket, and then walked towards the alley. When she saw a kind-hearted lady sitting at the door, she asked, "Ma'am, is there anyone renting a house here?"

    "Rent a house?" The aunt who was basking in the sun looked at Yuanyuan and the grass she was pulling, "There is a house in my yard that I want to rent, and it costs fifteen dollars a month." "Ma'am, can I have a look?" Yuanyuan asked

    .

    "Let's go!" The aunt stood up and walked towards the door.

    Not far away, Liang Yuanxu had jumped onto a wall at this time, and then flew to the roof of this aunt's house.

    Yuanyuan followed the old lady into the room, the yard looked like a courtyard, but the yard was a bit sloppy, and it didn't match the old lady's attire.

    The aunt led them into a side room, which was even more messy, and Yuanyuan found that there were obvious signs that a man had lived here, and the dirty and smelly feeling disgusted her.

    Just when Yuanyuan was about to say something, she heard the outside door close.

    From the other side of the gate, a few people walked in, their steps were a bit heavy.

    Yuanyuan looked at the aunt, then pulled Xiaocao and said, "Auntie, we want to visit someone else's house again."

    Yuanyuan pulled Xiaocao out of the room, and saw three burly men standing at the door.

    "Since you're here, don't even think about leaving!" the aunt said behind her back.

    "What do you mean, you plan to force us to keep our sisters?"

    The aunt giggled at this moment, her voice sounded much younger than before, Yuanyuan turned her head to look at her, this woman has a disguise.

    The aunt looked at her and said, "Now is the time for me to employ people. If you are obedient, you and your sister will not suffer any physical pain. If you are disobedient, then don't blame me for being rude to you." Liang Yuanxu on the roof was about to rush down, but soon he found that Yuanyuan kicked the three strong men unconsciously, and then she turned to look at the woman     .

    .

    The woman was a little stunned, she didn't expect this little girl to be so powerful.

    It's not easy! It's really not easy!

    "Little girl, you have aroused my interest." The aunt's voice changed to that of a woman in her twenties.

    Liang Yuanxu on the roof squinted slightly, this woman should be a spy...

    At this moment, Yuanyuan asked Xiaocao to stand aside, she was lucky at the moment, Xiaocao didn't seem to be frightened, but looked at her with trusting eyes.

    Yuanyuan patted Xiaocao's head, and then she looked coldly at the woman in front of her, "You don't attract my interest, you look like a secret agent, right?" "Little girl, don't be smart, you know too much, it's not good for you!" While speaking, she directly took out a gun from her arms

    .

    Yuanyuan's movements were very agile, she stepped forward quickly, kicked up the pistol, and grabbed it into her own hand.

    The female spy looked at Yuanyuan in disbelief. Isn't this girl really good at kung fu?

    Yuanyuan played with the handle of the gun for a while, and then a smile appeared on her face, "That's it?"

    The woman rushed towards Yuanyuan, and Yuanyuan didn't bother to tangle with this woman, and knocked the woman unconscious to the ground within a few strokes.

    Yuanyuan looked at the fainted woman and the three men. She then checked a few rooms in the courtyard, wandered around in a circle, and saw no one else. She searched the woman directly, and found a lot of banknotes from the woman.

    At this time, Liang Yuanxu on the roof couldn't help laughing, the little girl was still greedy for money.

    Hearing Liang Yuanxu's movements, Yuanyuan raised her head and looked at him, "You came just in time, and I will leave these people to you." Although she felt uncomfortable being followed by this man, it solved her immediate troubles.

    Liang Yuanxu jumped to the ground, and then directly sent out a signal flare, and then looked at Yuanyuan, "Yuanyuan, what you have in your hand is dirt."

    .

    "You take Xiaocao away first!" Liang Yuanxu didn't want her to be exposed in front of some people.

    Yuanyuan directly pulled Xiaocao out of the yard, and when they left, several people rushed into the alley, heading for that yard.

    Yuanyuan took Xiaocao to eat something on the street outside, and then returned to the hostel, what should she do next?

    Lily is currently ascending the space and is in a coma. She can't discuss it with anyone even if she wants to discuss it.

    Back in their room, Yuanyuan checked, but no one had come in, so she coaxed Xiaocao to sleep.

    Yuanyuan returned to the room, Lily didn't have her book yet, so she could only chat with No. 13.

    When No. 13 found out about Yuanyuan's situation, he was also a little dazed...

    "Why don't you use the potion of wisdom to heal Xiaocao now, and then give her a potion of loyalty, and a hypnotic potion that just came out, so that you can hypnotize her and let her gradually get better, so that she won't attract the attention of others, isn't it?" "Is this too much trouble?

    " After she cured Xiaocao, she could just make Xiaocao pretend to be a fool. Xiaocao is very smart.

    However, after Xiaocao returned to normal, some things were difficult for her to do.

    Yuanyuan told No. 13 that she wanted to go out and do some business, but how should Xiaocao arrange it? If she becomes smarter, she will see too many of her secrets. If she continues to be stupid and puts it in the guest house, she is worried.

    When she said this, No. 13 was amused, "You said that earlier, I have recommended something to you." No. 13 sent her a butterfly directly, "This is a pet, you just drop blood to recognize the owner, and

    let it look at the grass." "Such a

    small butterfly?" Yuanyuan looked a little off.

    "Don't underestimate this butterfly. It can make people listen to what it says. In fact, you can also let Yu Na come out to look at Xiaocao." Thirteenth knows too much.

    "That's right, but this butterfly can actually confuse others, and that wisdom potion can be used by Xiaocao." A smile appeared on Yuanyuan's face. Naturally, she couldn't miss such a beautiful and useful butterfly.

Table of contentsbookmark⋯previous chapternext chapter

front page

PC version

bookshelf

return

front page

I earn points in the last days

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 168 Yuanyuan's New Sister 8

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    Yuanyuan began to take a closer look at this psychedelic butterfly. After she recognized the owner with a drop of blood, she immediately discovered the magical effect of the butterfly. Now that Xiaocao is stupid, it is no problem to let the butterfly be a nanny. Most people can't trouble it.

    Yuanyuan is excited, and Xiaodie can interact with herself. Although Psychedelic Butterfly can't speak, Yuanyuan can understand its meaning. With Xiaodie helping to watch Xiaocao, she really feels at ease.

    After lunch, Yuanyuan left Xiaocao in the room, and she went out. Besides Xiaocao, there was Xiaodie in the room. As for Yu Na, Yuanyuan didn't plan to let her out.

    If she brought a fool with her, it would be easier to explain, and if she brought another one, some people would think that she made people stupid!

    However, when Yuanyuan walked out of the door, she saw Liang Yuanxu standing not far from the door of the guest house.

    Yuanyuan turned her head and wanted to go back to the guest house, but Liang Yuanxu called out, "Yuanyuan!"

    Yuanyuan was a little helpless and did not hide.

    Yuanyuan walked up to Liang Yuanxu, "Is there anything wrong, sir? If it's okay, please don't disturb me. I still have a lot to do." "What can you do?"

    Liang Yuanxu looked at Yuanyuan with a chuckle.

    Yuanyuan didn't answer him, but looked at him and said, "It has nothing to do with Mr. Liang!"

    Liang Yuanxu directly pulled Yuanyuan up and walked towards his car, pulled Yuanyuan into the car, and he started the car directly.

    "What's the matter? I still have my own work to do." Yuanyuan was a little angry.

    But Liang Yuanxu was unmoved, and drove in one direction directly. They didn't go too far, and they soon arrived at the gate of a yard, and this yard was at the intersection of a busy city, not far from the hospital.

    The gate of the yard is very big, Liang Yuanxu opened the door directly and drove the car in. This is a courtyard.

    Yuanyuan curled her lips, this man knew too much about her, she really didn't want to get involved with him, "I don't need an apartment, can't we pretend that we don't know each other in the future? How about treating it as your repayment for saving my life?" "No!" Originally, he wanted to let her go, but she wandered to his side by herself. Although she was young, he could wait     .     Anyway, in comparison, this girl is hundreds of times better than that Lan Lan. He really hates that kind of delicate and pretentious woman, and the girl Yuanyuan suits his appetite.     "Don't you think that if you have anything to do with me now, it's called revenge?" Yuanyuan glared at Liang Yuanxu, but she could tell that Lan Lan was not a cheap lamp, and she didn't want to cause any trouble for herself.     "Have I troubled you?" Liang Yuanxu had already approached Yuanyuan at this moment, forcing her directly to the base of the wall.     Liang Yuanxu supported the wall with one hand, and raised her chin with the other, "Little thing, in front of me, put away your little paws obediently!" Yuanyuan stretched out her hand to push     him, but he immediately hugged her as if she was throwing her arms into his arms.

    Lan Lan and a young man were standing outside the door.

    "Liang Yuanxu, you..." Lan Lan rushed to the two of them directly, her finger pointed at Liang Yuanxu, trembling as if she had Parkinson's.

    "Get out!" Liang Yuanxu narrowed his eyes slightly.

    "Liang Yuanxu, what's your attitude? You're almost engaged to Lan Lan, how can you fool around with wild women outside?" The young man couldn't help but blame Liang Yuanxu.

    "Wei Chao, who told you that I will be engaged to her." Liang Yuanxu stared at the young man angrily. This Wei Chao lived in the same compound as him, but the relationship between the two of them was not that good. After all, Liang Yuanxu was domineering since he was a child, and Wei Chao could be said to have been beaten up by him.

    "Didn't Lan Lan say that...!" Wei Chao's voice became smaller and smaller.

    "I've already told her that I won't be engaged to her. Let her find whoever agrees." Liang Yuanxu looked at Lan Lan, "Sun Lanlan, do you want me to say it again? I won't be engaged to you. Whoever promised you, you will get engaged to, and get out of here. You can't come here." Best not to see her face

    .

    But at this moment, Sun Lanlan felt that Yuanyuan in Liang Yuanxu's arms looked familiar, "I recognized you, you are that woman, you are so shameless, you just met him and seduced him." As soon as Yuanyuan was recognized, she pushed Liang Yuanxu aside, and then said to Sun Lanlan, "You should be rare, watch closely, don't let him harass me!" "You..." Sun Lanlan pointed her finger at

    Yuanyuan

    .

    Yuanyuan narrowed her eyes slightly, "I hate people pointing at me the most, I'll give you a chance to take your hands away!"

    Sun Lanlan suddenly saw the murderous look in Yuanyuan's eyes, and she was so frightened that her hands were clenched into fists.

    You must know that Yuanyuan's hands are bloody now, and Wei Chao was shocked by the murderous aura that was about to become real, but he could tell that this girl was not very old, and he couldn't help but complain a little when he looked at Liang Yuanxu, such a young girl.

    But this girl is quite beautiful, she is going to grow up, that's amazing!

    Liang Yuanxu said to Sun Lanlan and Wei Chao, "I'll give you another chance, get out! Don't wait for me to lose you!"

    Wei Chao immediately pulled Sun Lanlan and walked out, but Sun Lanlan finally found Liang Yuanxu, how could she be reconciled?

    Sun Lanlan was dragged away by Wei Chao, because he knew that if they didn't leave, Liang Yuanxu might really pick them up and throw them out of the yard.

    That guy is ruthless!

    "Wei Chao, let me go. This is between me and him." "

    Please, Sun Lanlan, don't you see clearly now? People don't care about you at all. What you're after is not business, you know?

    "

Table of contentsbookmark⋯previous chapternext chapter

front page

PC version

bookshelf

return

front page

I earn points in the last days

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 169 Yuanyuan's New Sister 9

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    Wei Chao originally thought that Sun Lanlan had a very delicate appearance and fashionable dress, otherwise he would not have taken the initiative to approach her, but now that he saw it this way, he suddenly felt that this woman seemed really inferior to that little girl. </p>

    Once the makeup on this face is ruined, it's really a bit horrible. </p>

    And he found that this woman still has pimples on her face, which can't be seen at all under the previous makeup? </p>

    I have to say, Liang Yuanxu is still very discerning! He could see through this Sun Lanlan's disguise at a glance. If he hadn't brought this woman out, he would have wanted to run away now. </p>

    "Let's go, I'll take you back to the compound." Wei Chao knew that if he left now, Liang Yuanxu would never care about this woman. </p>

    Sun Lanlan is not willing to just leave at this moment, "No, I can't go, I can't let that wild woman seduce brother Xu." </p> Wei

    Chao felt a toothache when he heard this address, "Sun Lanlan, I brought you out, and I have to be responsible for bringing you back. Let's go quickly. If you stay any longer, Liang Yuanxu is really angry and will be beaten.

    " </p>

    Speaking of which, since he was a child, he doesn't know how many times he has been beaten by this guy. </p>

    That is, in recent years, I don't know what this guy has been doing. He has never seen him, so he kind of forgot the feeling of being beaten. </p>

    However, Wei Chao knew very well that he didn't like being beaten by this guy. </p>

    Sun Lanlan didn't want to leave, but she was dragged away by Wei Chao. When Wei Chao took Sun Lanlan out, he borrowed his father's car, and the driver was still waiting for them there. </p> <a

    Liang Yuanxu was a little dumbfounded when he heard Yuanyuan's words. He didn't think like this, "Yuanyuan, I didn't know she would come here."</p> "Liang Yuanxu, you are going to get engaged soon, and that woman is your fiancee. Can you stop messing with me? I'm just a village girl. As long as Xiaocao is cured, I will return to the village immediately. There is a parallel line between us, you know?"

    </p>

    </p>

    "We don't belong to the right family!" Since that Sun Lanlan was chosen by his family as his fiancée, it means that his family has fallen in love with that Sun Lanlan, and she doesn't want to engage in any kind of trickery between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law. </p>

    I don't want to get involved in any rich family's grievances! </p>

    "I think we are a good match! If it is true that someone is not good enough for another, it should be that I am not good enough for you!" Liang Yuanxu said seriously. </p>

    Yuanyuan let out a long breath, "Liang Yuanxu, let me say it again, I will go back to the village in the future, and you are from the city. If it wasn't for those accidents, we would never have any social interaction in this life. I am a lazy person. I don't like marrying into a wealthy family, and I don't like having a mother-in-law and daughter-in-law. I just want to live my life in peace."</p> "Yuanyuan!" "I like you! I really like you! I hope you can give me a chance, okay? Don't say that we are two equal lines. We have already had a relationship. How could it be two parallel lines?"

    </p>

    "Yuanyuan, give me a chance to prove it, okay, you are so young now, you still have time to see me clearly, don't you?" Liang Yuanxu was really serious, in fact, he had considered it carefully, and he was really worried about handing over this little girl to others! </p>

    Especially thinking that if the little girl's secret is discovered by others, will others want to murder her for money? </p>

    This kind of thing is really hard to say, there are too many secrets in Yuanyuan, if it is not a coincidence, it is impossible for me to discover so many secrets of hers, and she really helps me unreservedly. </p>

    Although he didn't see what happened in the end, he knew very well that the enemy's secret base was settled by Yuanyuan. In order to avoid involving her in this matter, he didn't even dare to say hello to her afterwards and left there. </p>

    Yuanyuan looked up at Liang Yuanxu, and she found that his gaze seemed very sincere. </p>

    However, she pushed Liang Yuanxu away firmly, "Liang Yuanxu, we are not suitable. Marriage of a woman is like a second reincarnation. It not only depends on who the partner is, but also his family. I have no father or mother. If I am wronged by my husband's family, there is no place to cry. So I don't want to let myself fall into that kind of predicament."</p> "Yuanyuan, I..."</p> Liang Yuanxu was stopped by Yuanyuan before he finished speaking , Yuanyuan smiled softly, "You can go back and see your parents' performance now."</p> That Sun Lanlan will definitely tell his parents about her existence, and if she wants to know his parents' attitude, he can see it now when he

    goes

    back

    . </p>

    Liang Yuanxu looked at Yuanyuan at this time, "Then you moved here?"</p> <a i=10> Yuanyuan looked at him amusedly, "Your fiancée already knows about this place, do you think I can live here?" She doesn't want to be disturbed all the time in the next few days, although Xiaocao is stupid, she still can't bear to be stimulated, she is very timid. </p>

    . </p>

    "No, I can find it myself." Yuanyuan doesn't want to live near the hospital at all now, the hospital can't cure Xiaocao at all, she needs to find a slightly remote place, and when Xiaocao is cured, she says she met a wandering doctor. </p>

    Anyway, she doesn't know where the doctor who finally cured Xiaocao went. </p> <a

    Yuanyuan closed her eyes and thought for a while, then she said, "Then help me find a yard that can be rented, not too close to the hospital, I need a quiet and safe place." </p> When Liang Yuanxu heard this, he finally became excited, "Is it okay to live in a building?"</p> "It's okay to live in a building!" Buildings seem safer,

    right

    ? This is Yuanyuan's own feeling. </p>

    Liang Yuanxu drove Yuanyuan away directly. This time, he found a building for Yuanyuan. It was on the second floor, with two bedrooms and one living room. </p>

    There are beds and cabinets inside, but no bedding. </p>

    Yuanyuan is not worried about this, there are quite a few people living in this yard, it seems that it is very safe, and the neighbors do not seem to be difficult people to get along with. </p>

    After confirming the place to stay, Liang Yuanxu drove her back to the guest house and brought her over with grass and luggage. </p>

    Yuanyuan directly took out some bedding and made up the beds in the two rooms. She still wanted to sleep in one room by herself, so Xiaocao had to fix that room for Xiaocao. </p>

    </p>

Table of contentsbookmark⋯previous chapternext chapter

front page

PC version

bookshelf

Chapter 170 Yuanyuan's New Sister 10 I Earn Points in the End Times

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes      Font: large, medium and small

Previous Chapter Contents Next Chapter

"Click on the chapter to report an error"

    Because of Yuanyuan's repulsion, Liang Yuanxu still left temporarily. Anyway, this little girl is expected to stay here for a while, so he'd better settle the family affairs first and then talk about it later.

    Speaking of which, Lan Lan was crying in Mother Liang's arms right now.

    Liang's mother couldn't believe it, "You said A Xu already has a lover?" Why didn't she hear about it? If she had heard of it, she would not have messed up her son's love story. She knew her youngest son too well, and if he didn't like him at all, he might abandon this family.

    Think about it five years ago, when he was only a teenager, because of conflicts with himself and Lao Liang, he actually joined the reconnaissance mission. This reconnaissance took five years.

    It's also thanks to her little son who has some kung fu, otherwise, she doubts that she will never see this little son again.

    "Aunt Liang, what should I do? I love him so much!" Lan Lan burst into tears, "Aunt Liang, that girl came from the village. I heard that she brought a younger sister who looked like a fool. She said she came to see a doctor. How did Brother Xu know her?" When Liang's mother heard this, her complexion immediately turned dark

    .

    It's not that she can't accept daughter-in-laws in the countryside, but she doesn't allow them if there are fools in the family. This shows that the family has genetic problems.

    So when Liang Yuanxu came back, Mother Liang's face was gloomy. She looked at her son and said seriously, "In two days, you will be engaged to Lan Lan." "Impossible!" "What? You don't listen to what mother said

    ?

    "

    Liang Yuanxu curled his lips, "Mom, I will listen to some things, but I don't want to listen to you about my life-long events. I want to listen to my heart." "Are your wings hard? I don't care what messed-up girlfriend you found outside, but now I'm cut off." Liang's mother said angrily

    .

    Liang Yuanxu pouted, "I expect her to be my girlfriend."

    Liang's mother's eyes widened when she heard that, "Who is so blind?" "The

    girl I like, but she is indeed excellent. Strictly speaking, I don't deserve her." Liang Yuanxu's voice did not fall, and Lan Lan rushed out of the room, "Brother Xu, how can you be

    so arrogant? How can that bumpkin from the countryside be worthy of you?" The secondary posture is very clear, she is more suitable to be Liang Yuanxu's girlfriend than the blind bumpkin

    .

    "Miss Lan Lan, please don't meddle in my affairs. We don't know each other well." Liang Yuanxu felt a headache when he saw this woman. His mother's reaction was so strong, it must be her handwriting.

    "Brother Xu, we are childhood sweethearts, how can you do this?" Lan Lan cried aggrievedly.

    "Childhood sweetheart? Are you joking? If I said a few words when I was a child, my childhood sweetheart could fly all over the sky." Liang Yuanxu curled his lips.

    "Ah Xu, don't blame Lan Lan. I heard that girl has a silly younger sister. If there are fools in this kind of family, it is likely to be inherited." Liang Muyu said earnestly.

    "Mom, that's Yuanyuan's new younger sister. The girl's parents died, and her uncle and aunt didn't care about her. She had a fever like that. Yuanyuan felt that she could be cured, so she took her out to see a doctor."
This chapter is not finished, please click the next page. (1/2)

"Add bookmark for easy reading"

Previous Chapter Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 170 Yuanyuan's New Sister 10 I Earn Points in the End Times

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes      Font: large, medium and small

Previous Chapter Contents Next Chapter

"Click on the chapter to report an error"

    "Ah!" Mother Liang was shocked, "This girl..."

    "Mom, Yuanyuan is also an orphan, so she sympathizes with Xiaocao." "Do

    you know their names?" "

    I lived with them before, and Yuanyuan saved my life twice." Liang Yuanxu felt that he should make it clear that Yuanyuan was his savior, and no one could insult her.

    "She saved your life twice?" Liang's mother didn't see any fatal wounds on her son, so she was a little suspicious.

    "Mom, Yuanyuan's medical skills are excellent. Why do you think I don't have any scars on my body? I've been shot countless times, and I was fatally wounded twice, but the scars disappeared in the end." In fact, he was a little speechless about this matter. After all, for a man, the scar on his body is his military medal.

    At this moment, Mother Liang touched her wrist subconsciously. In fact, Liang Yuanxu's cousin is already seventeen years old this year. It is logically said that it is time to say goodbye, but because her arm has been burned, there is even a very ugly scar on the wrist. If the scar can really be eliminated, then the girl's marriage will be settled easily.

    It's just that, now that Lan Lan is here, there are some things Liang's mother doesn't want to say, but she is not as determined as before to ask her son to break up. After all, it seems that her son has not chased him.

    But at this time, at Yuanyuan's place, after she settled the grass, she ran out directly. She checked the surrounding situation, and then found out that there was a waste collection station nearby. Looking at the weather, she still had some time, and she went directly into the waste collection station.

    After all, he can sell some things, and he can also earn some pocket money.

    Yuanyuan's movements were very fast. In a short time, she almost walked around the entire waste collection station. She quietly collected a few antique furniture that looked complete and had a bit of high-grade quality. Then I went to the room where the books were piled up, flipped through some books, and collected some lonely copies. Anyway, these books were left here, and they would be destroyed sooner or later.

    Yuanyuan put away a lot of things, but in the end she brought out a stack of books, all of which were textbooks for elementary, middle, and high schools, and there were several sets of them.

    The old man felt a little strange, Yuan Yuan said, "Master, the children in our village don't even have books. This time I came here to visit relatives, and I happened to see it, so I gave it to them." The old man was amused, "That's right, this old book is much cheaper than the new one, and the people in the village don't have much money, so they can't afford new ones, so this old book is fine." Tang, it made the uncle very happy, and let Yuanyuan come again when he has

    time

    .

    When Yuanyuan returned home, she put away all these books.

    She asked Xiaodie, and knew that Xiaocao had been hiding under the blanket since she left, and she knew it was because Xiaocao was afraid of this strange place.

    But she has something to do, and she doesn't plan to cure Xiaocao before finishing these things.

    On the contrary, Lily's side has not been upgraded yet, which makes her a little anxious.

    What she heard from No. 13 was that Lily's upgrade was due to the heavy rain in the last days. If the heavy rain kept falling, would Lily's place be safe?
This chapter is over, please click Next Chapter. (2/2)

"Add bookmark for easy reading"

Previous Chapter Contents Next Chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 436 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
5.8K 110 21
I just practiced the infrastructure game The infrastructure mad girl who reached the full level was suddenly pulled into another world with the full...
4.4K 52 10
The return of the ghost of the rebirth of the last days Author: Christmas Granny Category: Online Game Science Fiction Posting time: 2020-07-10 Lates...