I earn points in the last days

By Thousand_Moon

我在末世赚积分 https://www.69shu.com/txt/9917597.htm https://m.xklxsw.com/book/176480/ Author: Li Xinyu COMPLETE NOT... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-430
431-440
441-450
451-460
461-470
471-480
481-490
491-502(END)

111-120

421 4 0
By Thousand_Moon

return

front page

I earn points in the last days

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 111

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    In fact, Mo Mo has always regarded this space as a refuge, and this is the first time she has discovered that this space can add friends and even buy things.

    The most important thing is that such a heaven-defying thing is really suitable for her.

    Jiang Li chuckled and said, "It's good that you're fine."     Mo Mo then sent an exclamation point, "Thank you very much. If it wasn't for you, I would have been over

    .     "     "Extraordinary Lili's stall is open, come and buy if you need it."     As soon as the news was sent out, Jiang Li stared at her stall. She found that the things hanging on her stall were dropping at a speed visible to the naked eye.     The healing potion, minus one minus five minus ten minus three instantly becomes zero.     The same is true for the blood tonic potion, which is rapidly decreasing.     The same is true for the powerful potion, there are ten of them hanging, and it can be said that they were all snatched up in an instant.     At this time, there were still people urging, "Is there any potion that I haven't grabbed yet?" "     Yes, I'll get it right away." Jiang Li began to quickly stock up. Healing potion and blood potion each had 10,000 pieces, and Vigorous potion had 200 pots. It is said that this potion is enough for one person. Someone bought it for the family. Question." Jiang Li also hung up a hundred eye-catching     potions     .

    The star was used immediately, and it happened to be night on her side. After going out, she was excited to find that she could see it.

    You must know that the world she is in now is a world she has seen, and the body she is in now is a tragic cannon fodder, similar to that played in a Korean movie. Because she is an orphan and has night blindness, after being discovered by a man in the village, she was harmed. As the news spread, she was almost harmed by men in the entire village, and finally committed suicide.     When she entered this body, it happened to be when someone found out that she had night blindness, and luckily she had the space to escape the catastrophe. But now many people in the village knew that she had night blindness. She didn't sleep outside these few days, but she also noticed a lot of movement outside.     Xingyi told Jiang Li about her situation, and Jiang Li recommended her to buy a strong potion. With this thing, she picked up the man and threw him away.     Xingyi asked Jiang Li if she had any potions for night blindness because she saw the healing potions and blood-tonifying potions. Now that she heard what Jiang Li said, she immediately opened her stall, saw the powerful potions inside, and quickly bought two.     "Xingyi, one is enough."     "I have a good friend named Erni. She was bullied by her stepmother and younger siblings at home. It's time for Feng Shui to change." "Are you sure she's trustworthy?" "I've read     this     book several times. That girl is almost as sad as the original owner and has become a plaything for men in the whole village." In the book, she is a standard difficult sister.     "Do you have a lot of points? I still have     the power awakening potion here. I always feel that you should be stronger than others." "How many     ?     "     Five minutes later, "Lily, I'm all right, let's get the goods"

    Jiang Li was afraid that Xing Yi would not be able to grab it, so she directly took ten potions for awakening abilities.

    Xingyi grabbed a power awakening potion, and then said goodbye to Jiang Li, she was going to awaken her power and power.

    At this time, Xingyi heard the movement outside, it was the voices of two men.     But why     did you expose such a big defect of the original owner     ? Knowing that the original owner is now sixteen years old and it’s time to get married, why     didn’t the book say that Aunt Yu is such a person? But Aunt Yu is the heroine Yu Feifei’s hard-core helper.     Xing Yi narrowed her eyes slightly, it seems that she should be more considerate in the future.     Xing Yi directly drank the powerful potion into her mouth, but she knew that it would take time to wake up after drinking this potion, the two people outside sent her such a message, and they would spare their lives once, and whoever would die Xing Yi lay down quietly and began to awaken her power     .

    Jiang Li saw that the Ability Awakening Potion was sold out, but she didn't plan to stock up. After all, the Vigorous Potion had already been stocked a lot. If it was really weak, she could awaken her power a little bit. Now the Potion of Vigorous Potion is still in stock, and it has not been sold out.

    Hearing Xingyi's story, Jiang Li really had nothing but sympathy. Fortunately, Xingyi traveled to the original owner's body. If there was no space, even time-traveling would not be able to change the original owner's tragic fate.

    Fortunately, I have the goods here. Jiang Li awakened herself at this moment and felt relaxed. She was a little dumbfounded. Then her powers have been improved, the fire system has been raised to level three, and her body feels unprecedentedly relaxed. She thinks that she may have awakened the speed power.

    What's going on? Could it be that she did a good thing and reported it well? At

    this time, No. 13 said in surprise, "Master, take a look at your room."

    Jiang Li looked back at her room, which had doubled in size, and even separated a bedroom for her.

    "Wow, there are benefits to doing good deeds." Jiang Li was excited. She had to do good deeds when she had time.

    I don't know which friend is still difficult

    to talk about, but today Jiang Li changed the fate of three people, the fate of Mo Mo, the fate of Xing Yi, and the fate of Er Ni.

    Could it be that the fate of these three people was changed to trigger the current change?

Table of contentsbookmark⋯previous chapternext chapter

front page

PC version

bookshelf

return

front page

I earn points in the last days

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 112 Accumulation

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    No. 13 guessed, "Master, I think this reward may be cumulative, and it may not be for helping three people. Maybe the master helps more people, and the cumulative effect is like this." "Accumulative effect?" Jiang Li sighed. It is ready to leave

    seeds

    .

    But she discovered one thing, the black earth has also expanded a circle.

    Seeing Jiang Li approaching, Jiang Yuheng went straight to meet her, "Lily, I found that the black land and the grassland have expanded into a circle, about two meters wide." Jiang Li was immediately happy when she heard that, "It's nothing, I just did something good and saved people." Everyone stopped their hands when they heard her words, and then looked at her, wanting to know what good deed she had

    done

    .

    Jiang Li briefly talked about her friend's affairs. Everyone is a smart person. Even if she doesn't tell the whole story, they can probably guess the other extended things.

    "Then you can help them more in the future. Although there are only two meters more around, the area around the outer circle is large, and we can grow a lot of food." Jiang Yuheng smiled on his face. At first, he thought that if the number of teams increased in the future, even if the food cooked soon, it might not be able to be supplied. Now the land area can be like this.

    "Sister-in-law, with us, don't worry about work. The more land the better, I feel at ease when I see the grain." "Yes, yes, sister-in-law, you don't have to worry about work." Although everyone is a little

    tired, they are very

    excited. Now is the end of the world. They can harvest such good food, and everyone is so excited.

    Speaking of which, among their team, there are only four or five people from the city, and the people who Yu Fengchen arranged for security also specially arranged for those people to be on guard. As for the people from the countryside, they are basically here, and everyone knows how to work and likes to work.

    It's the end of the world, and there is food in hand, so don't worry.

    The most important thing is that they have found a lot of things during this period, including large baskets. They also packed a lot of vegetables, fruits, corn, etc., all in large baskets, which save space in backpacks.

    Yu Fengchen said excitedly, "Sister-in-law, now we have so many vegetables here, can we eat shabu-shabu someday?" "We can eat as much as we want, anyway, we don't have much shortage of food now." Jiang Li said with a smile, "I asked someone for

    small chickens and piglets, and it will arrive in two days, and then everyone will have more work." "Sister-in-law, I will raise pigs.

    "

    "And me, and me, sister-in-law, I can raise chickens." Zhao Li shouted directly.

    "Okay, when those little chicks arrive, I'll give them to you to raise." Jiang Li was delighted, and it really brought a lot of benefits to bring them in, and now she didn't have to worry about being betrayed by them.

    Everyone's hands and feet are still very fast, and there are a lot of vegetables. This time, they changed a few kinds of plants, but they also kept the original ones. After all, for the sake of the future, it is better to keep more seeds.

    Everyone went to the grassland together, and the two meters extended were just on the other side of the creek, which made the whole grassland look a little more pleasing to the eye.

    Yu Fengchen looked at this piece of grass and said, "It would be great if this piece of grass can be planted."

    Jiang Li looked at the grass, "I don't think it's possible to grow other things, but it should be possible to grow some ginseng or something. I'll ask someone to help me find a ginseng seedling." For ginseng seedlings, I probably have to find Wumei, who should have them.

    "Sister-in-law, find a few more pieces of wood that grow fungus." Zhang Yuanbin felt that anyone who could grow food should not be missed.

    "If there are mushroom bags, we can grow mushrooms."

    "We can grow some balcony vegetables here. We don't occupy the grass, but we can always put some shelves on it." Yu Fengchen finally had an idea.     As for the two guards at night, Jiang Li handed it directly to Yu Fengchen, "Deputy team, please give them a gift." "     Okay." Yu Fengchen's vision of things in the distance at night can be said to be similar to that of the day, and he also wanted to make his brothers' eyes look better.     Since the little sister-in-law doesn't lack points now, he really isn't being polite to her. After all, everyone is on his own, and he doesn't feel it now. As the time they have entered this space increases, their connection with Jiang Li's space is getting closer and closer.     When Yu Fengchen walked out, he looked towards the back of the house by the way, there were really several greenhouses in the distance behind, looking at the white greenhouses this night, for some reason, Yu Fengchen couldn't help shivering.

    Is that shed really that easy to enter?

    Yu Fengchen waited for Lu Ye and Chi Liang, who were on guard at night, to drink the potion, and when the two began to observe the surroundings in amazement, he went straight down, and let the two get excited first.

    Back in the space, Yu Fengchen told everyone how he felt, and everyone looked at his deputy team suspiciously. When did the deputy team become so superstitious? Shouldn't they     be

    atheists     ?     These powerful potions, power awakening potions and so on, aren't these things magical?     Everyone thought about it for a while, and it really is like this.     Yu Fengchen raised his eyebrows at this time and said, "Everyone is really tired now, eight of you can rest here, and the others will go out with me." After all, they have to take turns to be on duty at night,     and in case something happens, they can be regarded as a precaution.

Table of contentsbookmark⋯previous chapternext chapter

front page

PC version

bookshelf

return

front page

I earn points in the last days

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 113 The Scary Shadow

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    In the end, everyone followed Yu Fengchen's opinion, those who should sleep should sleep, and those who should be on duty at night, since the deputy team said that it was scary over there, maybe it was really scary     there

    .

    Now that he heard what his brother said, he subconsciously looked back, and the other three also looked back at the same time.

    You must know that all the crops in the field are dead now, and almost all of them have fallen down. There are only one or two standing there, which looks like a desolate scene of the end of the world. Occasionally, when the wind blows, the dry branches make strange noises.

    Those white sheds are particularly obvious at night, they just stand there like that, I don’t know if their eyes are too good, or what’s the matter. The four of them looked at the originally bare place around the shed, and there were all black shadows. That's it, when I saw something that was scary, I knew I would be scared, but I couldn't help but     want

    to

    see

    it     .     At this moment, Lu Ye and Chi Liang, who were supposed to go down to rest, were a little worried. There were such dangerous things around here, and they were a little worried if only Lu Feng and Zhu Moshou were left here.     So in the end, the two of them slept directly on the roof, which can be regarded as being by the two people's side to give them courage.     As for whether you can fall asleep     , of course there is no problem. You can fall asleep.

    They used to sleep in the cemetery, and although they saw those things now, they could see that those things seemed to be imprisoned there, and they couldn't be too far away from those sheds.

    What are those black shadows?

    Although their eyes are better, but the distance is far at night, they still can't see clearly what the black shadows are.

    At this moment, Professor Yin from the neighbor's house and his group were already asleep. At this moment, they saw the figure of their team leader turning over from their yard. Lu Feng and Zhu Mo pretended to be invisible. What was the team leader

    doing

    ?     Soon, Jiang Yuheng went back again. Lu Feng and Zhu Mo dared to make a sound after

    getting it so quickly , for fear of waking up the others.     Jiang Yuheng took the thing in his hand, and after entering the space, he asked No. 13 what it was. No. 13     looked at this thing and couldn't help saying that this thing was similar to Guaiguai Shui, but it was much lower in level than Guaiguai Shui. Yin Xiangxiang's blood is added to it. If anyone takes it, they will naturally listen to Yin Xiangxiang's words. The effect is the same as their Guaiguai water, but the effect is far worse. The effect of this potion will not be too long, probably only a few years. After that period, the effect of the potion will disappear.     When Jiang Yuheng heard this, he narrowed his eyes slightly, seeing that Yin Xiangxiang was planning to attack him as soon as possible.     He thought for a while, took the potion and went out again. This time, he stuck an invisibility talisman on his body, and went directly to the side where Yan's family lived.     Jiang Yuheng fed the potion to Yan Jinhao. Anyway, he didn't want to provoke that Yin Xiangxiang, so this task was handed over to Yan Jinhao. After all, the Yan family is a small family in the base, and it can't cause any big disturbances.

    As for Professor Yin, he has something in his hand, and he can know that Professor Yin can't go to other people's house just by the way Professor Yin looks at him.

    In the early morning of the next day, Jiang Li looked directly at the friend system. On Yuanyuan's side, Yu Na made a lot of sincere breakfasts. She directly picked out a lot of them, and then she also found that Yuanyuan sent her the little chickens, a total of a hundred little chickens.

    Jiang Li was overjoyed immediately. She took out the basket containing the chicks, and went directly to the farm next to the backyard. She took a look at it. The farm was divided into four large circles. She directly put the chicks in one circle, and then made millet. After soaking in water, she put the millet into the small trough.

    These little chicks fell to the ground, but they were quite active. As soon as Jiang Li fed them, they immediately ran to eat them.

    Jiang Li asked No. 13 to help think about the little chicken, and she took the food directly to the small grassland.

    Everyone had already washed up, and seeing the pile of breakfast Jiang Li put out, they were all happy.

    Jiang Li told Zhao Li the news that the little chickens had arrived. After all, he had said that he was very good at raising little chickens.

    When everyone heard that there was a little chicken, they stopped eating and clamored to see the little chicken.

    Jiang Li asked No. 13 to set up a passage from the grassland to the farm, and everyone went to see the chicks.

    When everyone came out to have breakfast after watching the little chickens, Jiang Li saw that Yu Fengchen and the others were not there, so she went directly to deliver food to them, and then ran to the roof to deliver breakfast to Lu Feng and the others.

    Seeing Lu Ye and Chi Liang sleeping next to Lu Feng and the others, she was still a little surprised, "Why didn't they go to sleep?" There was a bed below, so they slept on the roof.

    Lu Feng talked about what happened last night a little depressed, and Jiang Li looked directly at the shed at the back. It was already dawn, and it seemed that it was not so gloomy, but Jiang Li didn't see any dark shadows.

    It was No. 13 who said at this time, "Master, you need to be careful when you go to the greenhouse today. There are mutated bees over there, and there are a lot of them." "No." Jiang Li was a little

    worried

    .

    At this time, Yin Xiangxiang from the next door came out, and she happened to see Jiang Li coming down from the roof. On the roof, Lu Feng and the others were enjoying their breakfast there.

    That woman is just a cook, nothing to be afraid of,

    but why they can eat such delicious food,

    why not hurry up, she is going to start today, Yin Xiangxiang subconsciously touched the small bottle in her pocket, soon, as long as she feeds Jiang Yuheng, that man will be hers.

    Soon, she will be able to trample that woman under her feet, making her completely reduced to a cook. I

    have to say that Yin Xiangxiang has a good idea. Of course, she is also very greedy now, and the smell of hemp leaves stimulates her nerves. Even the sausage in her hand feels a little unsavory.

Table of contentsbookmark⋯previous chapternext chapter

front page

PC version

bookshelf

return

front page

I earn points in the last days

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 114 Mutant Bee

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    After breakfast, Jiang Li talked to Jiang Yuheng about the shed at the back. When Jiang Li said that it was a mutant bee, Lu Ye and the others finally let out a sigh of relief, as long as it wasn't a ghost.

    God knows what Lu Ye and Zhu Mo were watching out for in the middle of the night.

    They were obviously afraid of those shadows, but apart from being alert to the surrounding situation, they still stared at the shadows in the middle of the night.

    Although they said they were going to the shed today, for the safety of Professor Yin and the others, the four people on duty last night, plus Fang Yu and Zhang Yuanbin, a total of six people stayed.

    Lu Ye and the others made up for sleep, while Fang Yu and Zhang Yuanbin were in charge of watching the wind above their heads.

    Jiang Yuheng pulled Jiang Li to go to the back. Now the relationship between the two of them is very clear, so everyone is not surprised. At this time, Yin Xiangxiang from the next door ran out, "What are you going to do now, can I follow?" Although she was asking, she followed behind them non-stop

    .

    Jiang Yuheng glanced at Yu Fengchen, and Yu Fengchen stopped behind Yin Xiangxiang, "Miss Yin, we are going to deal with a group of mutant bees. If Miss Yin is sure that she is fast, she can follow us." When Yin Xiangxiang heard about the mutant bee, she immediately stopped. What are you kidding, the mutant bee might destroy her beautiful cheeks? Your face." Although Yin Xiangxiang stopped, there were two people following behind Jiang Yuheng and the others, and these two people were Lin Ran and

    Yan

    Yu

    .

    Speaking of which, a lot of things happened last night, and Yan Jinhao suffered heavy losses in personnel. He went to the small teams and scattered people to pull people last night, which reminded him of Lin Ran, a person who can hypnotize.

    The people in Lin Ran's original team didn't think much of Lin Ran at all, and originally planned to kill her, but Yan Jinhao used a house in the base and some crystal cores to lure him, and the team sold Lin Ran to him.

    However, the team members also reminded Yan Jinhao that this Lin Ran was too dangerous.

    Yan Jinchen naturally knew that this woman was dangerous, but he still led Lin Ran to his territory that night, and he also recruited five or six people to join the team.

    What Yan Jinhao didn't expect was that this night, Yan Yu and Lin Ran had a common language. The two of them liked Jiang Yuheng, and both of them were frustrated. Naturally, there were many more topics to talk about.

    The two of them came out today for Jiang Li. They had made a plan. They were going to kill Jiang Li today. As for Jiang Yuheng, it was up to each other.

    So, the two of them got up early, and when they saw Jiang Yuheng and the others moving, they naturally moved too. They noticed that Yin Xiangxiang wanted to follow, but was stopped, but because of the distance, they didn't hear what Yu Fengchen said.

    The two of them just quietly hid behind the team and followed.

    Jiang Yuheng's mental strength has already observed that there are indeed mutated bees in those greenhouses, and there are quite a few of them. However, the vegetables in the greenhouses are still growing very gratifyingly, and some of them are portable, which is just right for them to grow on the grassland.

    It was these mutated bees.

    Jiang Yuheng was thinking about how to deal with these mutated bees. If the fire element was to be burned, the mutated bees had to be lured out first.

    Of course, my little girl's Thunder element is also successful.

    Soon, Tao Jie, a speed user, was sent out. Tao Jie quickly attracted a large group of mutated bees. Everyone discovered one thing. These mutated bees were in groups. No wonder Lu Ye and the others saw black shadows one by one last night.

    Yu Fengchen and Jiang Li acted quickly, one of them was fire-type, the other was thunder-fire-type, and the speed of the two of them was very fast. The things that Tao Jie attracted were quickly dealt with by the two of them, but there were also one or two mutant bees that escaped occasionally, which were also dealt with by others.

    Tao Jie ran to the greenhouse again, where there were still many mutant bees.

    At this time, Tao Jie received an order from Jiang Yuheng.

    Soon, when Tao Jie escaped again, his pace was a bit chaotic, he sprinted here and there, leading the mutated bees everywhere, but in the end most of the mutated bees were dealt with by Yu Fengchen and Jiang Li.

    Tao Jie went in again, and this time when he came out, Tao Jie's pace was even more chaotic, and he kept crawling into the nearby grass. After a while, two women's screams sounded in the dry grass not far from Jiang Li and the others.

    I saw Yan Yu and Lin Ran running out of the dry grass, chasing many mutated bees behind them.

    The two women were so frightened that they screamed and ran around, and soon disappeared.

    "It's a good thing they didn't run towards us." Shao Xiaogang couldn't help but patted his chest. He was really afraid of that woman Lin Ran, and his heart was too dark.

    Seeing the two of them being chased away, Tao Jie led the remaining mutated bees over. After Feng Chen and Jiang Li solved it, a group of them entered the greenhouse in front of them. Some of them were vegetables grown in the foam box.

    And there are also high and low shelves. Everyone is happy now. They really want to do whatever they want. In these foam boxes, some are planted with leeks, and some are planted with cherry tomatoes. The growth is really gratifying.

    Fortunately, the greenhouse is relatively humid, otherwise the vegetables would have died of drought long ago.

    Jiang Li asked No. 13 to get a mirror image into the cemetery, and soon, all the foam boxes and shelves in the shed were moved to the grassland, and they were all stacked in the extended circle, guarding the creek and making it convenient for them to water.

    After finishing this greenhouse, they walked into several other greenhouses. In fact, the vegetables grown in these greenhouses were similar, and they brought them all to the grassland. Thanks to the expansion of the grassland, otherwise, they would have been a little nervous to live in.

    At noon, the group finally went back happily. However, Lu Ye and the others told about Lin Ran and Yan Yu's tragic situation. It is said that their faces were bitten bloody.

    That appearance was really horrible. The original Yin Xiangxiang was watching a joke there, but Yan Yu was so vengeful that he directly led the mutant bee to Yin Xiangxiang, and Yin Xiangxiang's face was also bitten.

    Jiang Li couldn't help but look at Jiang Yuheng. The bitten woman seemed to be the captain's admirer.

    Lin Ran and Yan Yu could ignore it, but as soon as Yin Xiangxiang and

    the others entered the yard, Yin Xiangxiang from next door ran over crying.

    "Captain Jiang, look at my face." As soon as Yin Xiangxiang came over, she noticed that there was no sign of being bitten on Jiang Li's beautiful little face.

    Right now, Yin Xiangxiang is going crazy with jealousy, why are they all bitten, but this woman is fine?

    Why is this so?

Table of contentsbookmark⋯previous chapternext chapter

front page

PC version

bookshelf

return

front page

I earn points in the last days

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 115 Bee Venom Is Difficult to Solve 1

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    Yin Xiangxiang clenched her fists tightly. Why did

    she do this? At this moment, she didn't hate Yan Yu who made her get bitten by bees. Anyway, she began to secretly hate Jiang Li because Jiang Li wasn't bitten.

    Actually speaking, Yan Yu was the worst one this time. The wound on her face didn't heal before, but now she was bitten by a mutated bee. The bee venom was very powerful, which made her wound that was not as sharp as hers recur again.

    As for Lin Ran and Yin Xiangxiang, the situation is not too good. These are mutated bees, even if they are stung by ordinary bees, they may die, let alone the mutated bees. The three of them fell into a coma almost an hour after being stung by the bees

    .

    When Yin Xiangxiang was cursing Jiang Li viciously with her mother, she suddenly fainted. At this moment, Zheng Shaomin was frightened and cried, "Xiangxiang, Xiangxiang, what's wrong with you?" Because Zheng Shaomin had been listening to Yin Xiangxiang scolding Jiang Li, she took it for granted that Jiang Li had caused her daughter to be stung by a bee

    .

    At this time, Jiang Yuheng was standing in the small courtyard with Jiang Li. He noticed Zheng Shaomin who rushed in suddenly, and immediately frowned when he saw her aggressive look.

    Especially when he saw Zheng Shaomin rushing directly in front of the two of them, and was about to hit Jiang Li with his hands, he immediately grabbed her hand and threw her aside.

    Jiang Li frowned and looked at Zheng Shaomin, "Are you sick?"

    "You, it's you. You let my daughter get bitten by a poisonous bee on the face. My daughter is now in a coma. You pay my daughter." Zheng Shaomin screamed like crazy.

    This made several assistants of Professor Yin next door frown. It was obviously the mutated bee named Yan Yu who stung Yin Xiangxiang. How could she become the beautiful girl next door now? "Miss, it's none of my business.

    "

    But Zheng Shaomin is not willing to listen, "Our family Xiangxiang has been scolding you just now, you must have bullied our family Xiangxiang." "She has been calling me sick, right?" Shameless, your daughter's face was caused by a woman named Yan Yu, it has nothing to do with my Lili, get out of here before I'm angry,

    or die." What Jiang Yuheng hates the most is this kind of woman who is just looking for     trouble

    .     At this time, several assistants of Professor Yin rushed in. They helped Zheng Shaomin up and dragged her away. On the way back, they told her that Yin Xiangxiang's sting by the mutated bee had nothing to do with Jiang Li.     When everyone went back, Professor Yin asked what happened, and the assistants told the story. Professor Yin looked at Zheng Shaomin a little strangely.

    Professor Yin didn't know at all that Zheng Shaomin was motivated by jealousy. When she troubled Jiang Li just now, it was purely because she didn't like Jiang Li. Now she remembered her unconscious daughter from home.

    Assistants had already put her back on her own bed.

    Now Yin Xiangxiang's face was swollen into a steamed bun, and it was a little blue, which frightened Zheng Shaomin.

    "What can I do, what can I do?" She had just gone to the next door to find trouble, so Captain Jiang already hated her, but her daughter needs medical treatment now.

    Zheng Shaomin ran out of the room directly, ran to Jiang Yuheng, and knelt down, "Captain Jiang, please save my daughter, please save my daughter." Jiang Yuheng had a cold face, and was too lazy to talk to her, but thinking that Professor Yin still had to work for their base, he asked Yu Fengchen to take Zheng Shaomin to Yang Bin's team

    .

    In Yang Bin's team, there was a supernatural being of the healing department. Yu Fengchen took Zheng Shaomin to Yang Bin's side and invited him over. It was a pity that the supernatural being did not detoxify Yin Xiangxiang's face, but it did wake Yin Xiangxiang up.

    The first thing Yin Xiangxiang did after waking up was to ask Jiang Yuheng if she had come to see her

    standing by the side. Yu Fengchen was a little speechless when he heard this. This woman Xiao thought her captain was crazy, right

    ?

    But it's not bad to be able to suppress the virus, Yu Fengchen sent the person out, and then directly gave a roast chicken prepared by Jiang Li to the supernatural person.

    The supernatural person ate the roast chicken without waiting to go back. It tasted so good, it was even better than the roast chicken before the end of the world.

    Yin Xiangxiang's face was originally swollen like a steamed bun. After being treated by the supernatural person, her face was not swollen, but the color of the whole face was a bit dark. Because the poison could not be detoxified, her face has been so dark.

    As for Yan Yu and Lin Ran, knowing that the two of them ran out, Yan Jinhao was so depressed that he couldn't help yelling at them, "Don't you need to calm down?"

    However, if he was poisoned, he still needed to be detoxified. Yan Jinhao had some antidote in his hand, but after using it, the poison on Lin Ran's body seemed to be cured, but the situation on Yan Yu's face became more and more complicated.

    Yan Jinhao, who had no other choice, came out again to look for the supernatural being of the healing department. Although he asked him to go back, the supernatural being told him that there was no cure for this poison.

    Yan Jinhao said that Lin Ran's poison had been cured, but the supernatural being told him that the poison could only be suppressed, not cured.

    Yan Jinhao was so depressed, but it's good to be able to suppress it.

    On the contrary, the scar on Yan Yu's face got better after being treated by the supernatural person, but the place where it festered due to poisoning is a bit troublesome.

    It took most of the day for the supernatural beings of the healing department to heal her before the scars on Yan Yu's face were healed again, but her face was a bit unreadable.

Table of contentsbookmark⋯previous chapternext chapter

front page

PC version

bookshelf

return

front page

I earn points in the last days

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 116 The Bee Venom Is Difficult to Solve 2

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    In the afternoon of this day, Yu Ke, a healing supernatural being in Yang Bin's team, became the most popular person. He was first helped by Jiang Yuheng's team to heal Yin Xiangxiang, and then he was helped by Yan Jinhao's team to heal Yan Yu and Lin Ran.

    Speaking of which, Yan Yu and Lin Ran are much stronger than Yin Xiangxiang, Yin Xiangxiang was stung on the face, and the two of them were almost stung all over the body.

    You must know that those mutated bees sting people desperately.

    For Jiang Yuheng's side, he never had the desire to dig Yu Ke over. After all, Jiang Li's antidote could solve the poison of the mutated bee, but Yin Xiangxiang was not suitable for it, and Jiang Yuheng didn't intend to show their cards in front of these people.

    Even if Professor Yin is very important to this world, their little girl is even more important to this world.

    Jiang Yuheng could almost imagine what the consequences would be if the things in their little girl's hands were exposed.

    They can't reveal it yet. His power level is too low to protect his little girl. When he stands at a certain height, his little girl can rest easy.

    Although Jiang Yuheng didn't dare to be excited about it, Yan Jinhao was not like that. He wanted to lure this healing-type superpower into his team. After all, it was the end of the world, and no one could guarantee that he would never be injured. After all, among all the superpowers, the healing-type superpower was the least.     If he could find this healer, Yan Jinhao would have made a great contribution to the family, but it was a pity that Yu was Yang Bin's cousin, so it would not be easy for him to find him.     After his cousin went back, Yang Bin knew the two attitudes of Jiang Yuheng and Yan Jinhao from Yu Ke's mouth, which made Yang Bin feel that Jiang Yuheng was an upright person. After all, he was also from the military banner, but he didn't have a good impression of Yan Jinhao.

    After all, it was good for him to lend someone out, but he didn't expect that the other party wanted to poach his corner, which made Yang Bin feel very upset. He told Yu Ke that he could deal with Jiang Yuheng more in the future, but Yan Jinhao's side, it's better to hide, after all, that Lin Ran also has the ability to confuse people.     Speaking of this, Yang Bin couldn't help breaking out in a cold sweat. Fortunately, that Lin Ran didn't attack his cousin now. If he did, his cousin might not be able to avoid it.     Yang Bin warned Yu Ke very seriously. After all, Lin Ran's previous captain of the team was an example, and Yu Ke was also very scared. He decided in his heart that he would hide from Yan Jinhao's team far away, because all the people in it were dangerous people.     You must know that when Yu Ke was treating Yan Yu, Yan Yu's vicious eyes had already frightened him. Although he didn't say anything, a woman showing that kind of eyes made him feel that Yan Yu was a poisonous woman.     In other words, the roast chicken that Jiang Yuheng gave him tasted really good, even better than the one before the end of the world, and I don't know how they roasted it.     Yu Ke carefully looked at his cousin, why did he forget to leave some for his cousin? The main reason is that the taste is so good that he ate it all up.     "What kind of eyes do you have?" Yang Bin couldn't help frowning when he saw his cousin's appearance, "Brother, Captain Jiang and the others gave me a roast chicken, and I accidentally ate it all up." Yang Bin smiled, "I like to eat it and exchange it with them next time for the crystal nucleus." Captain Jiang is still very talkative     .     "It tastes so good, it tastes better than all the roast chickens." Yu Ke really has a lot of aftertaste. "Is it so provoking that I want to come and     try it. Next time they have someone to treat them, remember to save some for me." Yang Bin was greedy, saying that he had been eating instant noodles for a long time, and he really didn't have any meaty taste in his mouth.     In addition to giving Brother Yu a roast chicken, Jiang Yuheng also had a bag of rice and ten crystal nuclei. This was the price Yang Bin had set for Yu Ke. This was a must, and the rest was up to you.

    As for Yan Jinhao, since there were two people, there were two bags of rice and twenty crystal nuclei, and a lot of other things were also given away.

    Yang Bin felt that Yan Jinhao had malicious intentions, which is why he sent so many things.

    Regarding the behavior of Jiang Yuheng and Yan Jinhao, he can naturally see that Jiang Yuheng never thought of poaching his cousin, but this Yan Jinhao wanted to poach his cousin.

    It's a pity that his cousin only listens to him, and it's not so easy for others to dig.

    Yang Bin patted his cousin's head. If he wanted to build a small team in the future, he would naturally need people with healing abilities.

    Of course, if one day he was really tired, he wanted to join Jiang Yuheng's team, not Yan Jinhao's. He had already heard about Yan Jinhao's younger sister, Yan Yu, who made a difference in the sky, and he really didn't bother to follow that kind of leader.

    But at this time, Yin Xiangxiang started to make a fuss because of her energy. The poison in this woman's body was suppressed, and she had time to act as a demon.

    "Mom, can you call Captain Jiang over?" Yin Xiangxiang coquettishly said to her mother. She wanted to see Jiang Yuheng. Although she had only seen him for a short time, she was poisoned now, and she wanted to see the man she liked even more.

    "No, Mom has already offended someone because of you." Zheng Shaomin tapped her daughter's forehead. If her daughter hadn't scolded that Jiang Li all the time, how could she think that Jiang Li hurt her daughter     ?     Zheng Shaomin sighed, what should she do now? There was only one portion of the medicine left, and her daughter had dripped into her blood, so she couldn't use it anymore. She felt that she might have lost control of Professor Yin now.     But fortunately, it's the end of the world now, even if Professor Yin felt something, there is probably no way to get to the bottom of it.

    As for her daughter, she has to appease her now. This daughter is spoiled by herself, and she knows why she will go crazy.

    As for Jiang Yuheng's good son-in-law, she had to hurry up. She had inquired about it, and Jiang Yuheng's family had a certain strength in the base. Even if Professor Yin really got out of her control, with the Jiang family as her backing, Professor Yin would not dare to do anything to her.

    And her daughter also really likes Jiang Yuheng, as long as her daughter keeps him firmly in her hands, she has nothing to worry about in the future

    .

    "Mom, I want him now, I want him now, I want him now, I'm poisoned, why doesn't he come to see me, isn't he the captain? Aren't we part of his team? Aren't we under his protection now?"

Table of contentsbookmark⋯previous chapternext chapter

front page

PC version

bookshelf

return

front page

I earn points in the last days

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 117 Ye Luoli?

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    Yin Xiangxiang felt that she was sick, so everyone had to pamper her. After all, it was like this in the past, so she was more delicate than usual, and she wanted to provoke Jiang Yuheng even more.

    It's a pity that she didn't know that Jiang Yuheng didn't bother to pay attention to her at all, and wouldn't buy her account at all, even if she used the name of Professor Yin, it wouldn't work.

    Zheng Shaomin gave me a headache, "Be good, don't make any more noise, people hear you, don't you hate you more? Xiangxiang, you have to be good, you know

    ?

    "     "Yeah, you just know it in your heart." Zheng Shaomin sighed, but when she saw her daughter's hand was bleeding, she exclaimed, "Xiangxiang, why are you doing this to your child? Don't you make my mother's heart hurt to death?

    "     Zheng Shaomin became angry when she heard this, "Then mother, then mother, where do you put your mother? You only want him, that is, you don't want mother anymore." "Mom, I didn't say that, I want him, but I can't live without my mother." It's a pity that now Zheng Shaomin is crying so hard by his daughter, how can he take care of her emotions? Besides, no matter how hypocritical Yin Xiangxiang is, Jiang Yuheng just wants to make his little girl happy at the moment. If he has so much time to     pay     attention     to     her

    At this moment, Jiang Yuheng was dragging Jiang Li around in a place with few people. He was going to find some fun things for his little girl. He saw a doll shop in an alley, so he took Jiang Li to this side.

    Speaking of this doll shop deep in the alley, the dolls inside look very delicate.

    Jiang Yuheng doesn't know if his little girl likes it or not. Today is the first time he has used his mental power to peek at such a long distance. His mental power seems to have improved.

    "Captain, where are you going?" Jiang Li is still a little unclear, so

    "I'll find something fun for you." Jiang Yuheng smiled and squeezed Jiang Li's little hand, and then led her to move forward. There were not many zombies here, and Jiang Yuheng took care of them when he encountered one.

    Actually speaking, Xiao Hei and Mutant Dog can also come out to tie the crystal nucleus, but these two little things are having fun in the space, it is difficult to call them out.

    Jiang Li didn't know what kind of fun things would be in this dilapidated alley, and thanks to the slow movement of the zombies and the unsteady walking, under normal circumstances, they wouldn't be able to wander in such a one-person-wide alley, or they would be exhausted just cleaning up the zombies.

    Soon, Jiang Yuheng pulled Jiang Li into a small shop. As soon as the door was opened, the shopkeeper rushed over, but was kicked by Jiang Yuheng and flew out.

    Jiang Li now saw what was in the store, all of them were exquisite dolls of all sizes.

    "Captain, I'm already past the age of playing with dolls." In other words, Jiang Li didn't have much love for these things, but they were so delicate that they could be used to decorate the room.

    When Jiang Li was about to collect it, she suddenly heard a voice like a child's.

    "Is this woman reaching out to take us?"

    "I don't want to leave, I want to be with the owner." "

    But the owner has become a zombie. I've been dirty for a long time, and I feel so uncomfortable." "

    Oh, why is our fate so rough?"

    Jiang Li widened her eyes and looked at Jiang Yuheng. Jiang Yuheng didn't respond.

    "You are Ye Luoli" She remembered a cartoon in which Ye Luoli dolls seemed capable of fighting, right?

    "

    She was talking to us"

    "We are dolls, how could she understand us?" "

    But she seemed to be talking to us. The cartoon about Ye Luoli, I think I heard someone said, is a doll that can transform into an elf." "We..." These dolls suddenly fell silent

    .

    Jiang Li looked at them amusedly. They seemed to be able to chat and not move. It

    seemed that it would be nice to have such a group of little things that could talk but not move. At least they didn't have to worry about causing any trouble for themselves.

    Jiang Yuheng looked at his little girl strangely. Their little girl was     talking to herself, right?

    "Lily" Jiang Li looked at Jiang Yuheng excitedly,     "

    Captain, they can talk, their voices are so cute." Let No.     13 study it, gather the talking dolls together, let them watch TV or something, and gossip with them when you have time.     Of course, if Yuanyuan and the others are in need, they can also give them two.     Jiang Li had a very good idea. She was communicating with No. 13 at the moment. No. 13 was also very interested in these little dolls. For some reason, No. 13 always thought that these little dolls were very useful.     It's just that he can only know what it is for after he studies it.     At this time, the little dolls in the room felt a bit chilly in their hearts. Why did they feel this way? Could it be that     someone wanted to plot against them? Was it the woman in front of them who could understand what they said?     Jiang Li was smiling now, but in the eyes of the dolls, her smile had almost become the smile of Grandma Wolf.     At this time, No. 13 said directly to Jiang Li, "Master, put them in the backyard."     "There's nothing in the backyard."

    "It's next to the breeding garden, and we can let them sing and amuse the little chickens." Thirteenth felt that the little chickens still need to be coaxed, otherwise the chirping would be very annoying

    .

Table of contentsbookmark⋯previous chapternext chapter

front page

PC version

bookshelf

return

front page

I earn points in the last days

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 118 Will They Continue to Be Demons?

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    Jiang Li got the dolls contentedly, but Jiang Yuheng was unhappy, why he couldn't hear the voices of those dolls, obviously he was a psychic.

    Obviously, he should be able to hear the voice, but only his little girl can hear it. Could it be that only women can hear the voices of those dolls?

    Jiang Yuheng was a little suspicious, but he didn't say it.

    The two walked back like this, one happy and the other depressed.

    After returning to the small courtyard where they lived, Jiang Li immediately returned to the space. She first went to the friend system to have a look.

    Fifth Sister actually left a message at this moment, she sold all the swords, and now she has successfully moved the yard to the center of the town, successfully got rid of that superb neighbor, and the most important thing is that there is a shop in front of the small courtyard where she lives now, she opened a shop, and she decided to sell potions and weapons exclusively.

    Wumei's decision was strongly supported by Jiang Li, and Wumei told her that she had discovered that gold coins can also be exchanged for points, so she decided to convert 90% of her profits in the future into points and give them to Jiang Li.

    However, Jiang Li did not agree. Jiang Li told her to keep 40% and convert the remaining 60% into points.

    Fifth Sister also disagreed. In the end, under the compromise of both parties, Fifth Sister kept 25% and converted the remaining 75% into points.

    Fifth Sister's business is still very good, especially those who have used the potion have discovered the benefits of the potion. She only opens for half a day every day, and the potion is sold out.

    As for weapons and equipment, I prepared two sets every day, but they were all robbed. Later, Fifth Younger sister practiced by herself almost every afternoon, and now the points were enough, and the potions for her cultivation of supernatural powers were also available.

    Fifth Sister's life is really getting more and more comfortable, of course, these are things for later.

    On Jiang Li's side, she told Wumei about the supply quantity, and then told the bank to send so many supplies to Wumei every day on the 13th.     "I want to find Captain Jiang." Zheng Shaomin didn't stutter this time, and if he didn't bring Captain Jiang back, his own daughter wouldn't count her as her.

    Jiang Li took a look in her teleportation backpack. There were really a lot of food sent from Yuanyuan, and there was a whole roasted lamb among them.

    It was already evening, Jiang Li directly let Xiao Hei and the mutant dog out, and told them to be alert. As for the others, they all went into the grassland of the space. Jiang Li took out the roasted whole lamb, and everyone had a good time eating it.

    However, they didn't keep Xiao Hei and the mutated dog waiting for long. An hour later, someone went to watch the night.

    When Jiang Li went back to rest, Yuanyuan sent another thirty ducklings, two piglets, and even a foal.

    Now Jiang Li is happy, now Zhao Li has work.

    After Jiang Li put the things in the breeding garden, she notified Zhao Li directly. Zhao Li had eaten enough and was going to work immediately. He had to prepare a comfortable nest for these little guys.

    As for Jiang Yuheng and the others, they went to the Black Land to get busy again. Some vegetables in the vegetable garden matured quickly, and they needed to collect them in time.

    When it was almost nine o'clock, people outside informed that someone was looking for the team leader in the next yard, and as soon as Yu Fengchen heard about the next yard, he went out directly.

    It was Zheng Shaomin who was looking for the captain outside. She was so annoyed by her own daughter that she had no choice but to find out.

    Right now Yin Xiangxiang was making a lot of noise, Zheng Shaomin couldn't stand it anymore, so she came out to hire someone, if she didn't see Jiang Yuheng, she wouldn't go to sleep.

    Seeing Yu Fengchen coming out, Zheng Shaomin stuttered, "Deputy Yu Yu"

    "Is there something wrong with Ms. Zheng?"

    "I'm sorry, Captain Jiang is busy with things right now, Ms. Zheng can tell me if you have something to do." "Forget it." Zheng Shaomin turned

    around and went back. She knew now that people were on guard against her, but no matter what she did, she couldn't hurt that

    Captain Jiang. I want to

    see what

    their mother and daughter can do if they don't pay attention to them. The group continues to be busy in the black land, and they don't care about getting tired     after     harvesting

    . This busy work meant that she didn't go to bed until after eleven o'clock, and Jiang Li was picking up friends around the house. She was not asleep yet, so she was directly called to the yard by Jiang Yuheng.     Right now, Jiang Li was wearing a light blue pajamas. As for Jiang Yuheng, he just came out of the hot spring, wearing a robe with his chest exposed. He really missed his little girl, so he called her out.     When "     Captain" Jiang Yuheng waited for her to approach, he directly pulled her into his arms, "Lily" the two of them had established a relationship, and he really wanted to be with Jiang Li all the time.     "Shouldn't Lili be called another name?" Jiang Yuheng looked at the beautiful woman in his arms with a smile.     The hair grew a little longer, but it was still short like a boy's.     Jiang Li tilted her head, and then yelled delicately, "Brother Heng"     this sound made Jiang Yuheng pissed off, "Lily, I'll save this for later, I can't bear it now." Jiang Yuheng sat on his bed with Jiang Li in his arms, talking Jiang Yuheng kept his habit in the army, the bed was always tidy.

    On the thirteenth, he thoughtfully bought a cabinet and a table for Jiang Yuheng, which can also put some things and write and draw. Jiang Yuheng is still very satisfied with his sleeping environment.

    Jiang Li felt that this guy's body became a little stiff, and she didn't dare to tease him

    anymore, for fear of going off the rails. After a while, Jiang Yuheng was relieved a little

    ,

    where was his self-control?

    "Lily, you dare to flirt with brother, um, how will you compensate me?" Jiang Yuheng's eyes were full of threats.

    Jiang Li blinked, turned around and hooked his neck, "Brother Heng still wants to be teased" "

    If you dare to tease again, you will be at your own risk" Jiang Yuheng said through gritted teeth, he had fallen into the hands of this little girl.

    It's just that he doesn't even dare to kiss his own little girl now, it's not spring yet!

    Jiang Li snickered, and Jiang Yuheng said helplessly, "You're a bad girl." Jiang Li leaned into his arms, "We're leaving tomorrow.

    Lin Ran and Yan Yu are both poisoned. They shouldn't make trouble anymore." "I hope so." Jiang Yuheng didn't think so

    .

Table of contentsbookmark⋯previous chapternext chapter

front page

PC version

bookshelf

return

front page

I earn points in the last days

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 119 On the Road 1

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    The next morning, when Jiang Li woke up, the first thing she did was to scan the friend system. She found that she seemed to be quite dependent on her friends.

    Yuanyuan happened to leave a message for her, and Yuanyuan quietly went to the county town to exchange two gold bars for money, and she had some money in her hands, and the most important thing was that no one dared to harass her now, she was living very comfortably now.

    So Yuanyuan, who was free, started hunting during this time, and some of them were handed over to Yu Na, who sent them to Jiang Li, and some of them were sold in the county town. She found a good buyer, and the business was doing well.

    Jiang Li was still very worried about Yuanyuan. After all, the problem with Liang Yuanxu hadn't been resolved yet, and she didn't feed him any water. Yuanyuan still couldn't bear it. As long as that man betrays Yuanyuan, Yuanyuan will have no peace in the future.

    Jiang Li sighed, "Love is a misleading word" Although she didn't know if Yuanyuan cared, but that Liang Yuanxu,

    well, forget it, she and Yuanyuan are separated by a world, no matter how anxious she is, there is nothing she can do about it.

    Jiang Li left a message to Yuanyuan about those dolls, but what she didn't expect was that Yuanyuan wrote back, "Ye Luoli" "It's not Ye Luoli, they can talk, but they can't move. I can hear the sound, but our captain can't. Wait, I'll send you a few, and see if you and Yu Na can understand

    .

    "

    Soon, one of the dolls in the closet decided to go together, there were about six dolls, their usual relationship was so good, they hoped not to separate them.

    Jiang Li teleported it to Yuanyuan, and explained the requirements of these dolls.

    Soon, Yuanyuan replied, she could hear the voices of those dolls, but Yu Na couldn't understand them.

    Jiang Li smiled, "Then you can use these dolls as eyeliners to see if Yu Na is really obedient."

    Obedient Shui, who may not be so useful to human beings

    , replied Yuanyuan, she put the doll in her own room, it doesn't matter whether the outside is monitored or not, there is a screen in her room, it is best for Yu Na not to come in, and not to do anything to hurt her.

    After Jiang Li said goodbye to Yuanyuan, she went out with a bunch of breakfast. The men on the prairie had finished their exercise and were ready to eat.

    As usual, Yu Fengchen ate and delivered food to the night watchmen outside.

    However, when Yu Fengchen went up to the roof, he found Yin Xiangxiang in the yard next door standing at the gate of their yard, staring at the yard obsessively, his gaze was a bit like that of an idiot, which made Yu Fengchen tremble with fright.

    When Yu Fengchen went down, he mentioned this matter to Jiang Yuheng, and Jiang Yuheng couldn't help frowning, "Let's continue to use the small car for a while, and use the big car for Professor Yin and the others, and send six people to protect it." Anyway, he doesn't know how to get in the big car, he is really afraid of that Yin Xiangxiang.

    "Hello," Yu Fengchen replied.

    After the group had breakfast, they opened the door and went out. It was Lu Ye who opened the door. Lu Ye was startled by Yin Xiangxiang at the door, "Miss Yin, what are you doing?" This look is too scary

    .

    Seeing this scene, Yin Xiangxiang's jealous eyes turned red. Why should everyone be women, why should that woman be taken care of by him

    , why can't

    she

    ?

    Yin Xiangxiang and Zheng Shaoxiang dragged Yin Xiangxiang onto the bus, but Jiang Li followed Jiang Yuheng into the front car. This time, they used a total of two small cars and one large car. Half of their team members got on the bus. After all, Professor Yin still needs protection.

    The convoy gathered, and the departure was still at nine o'clock. All the teams were notified, and everyone waited early.

    After all, no one wants to be left behind, and no one knows what will happen if they stay to the end.

    Although it is said that the zombies near the place where they live have been cleaned up, but for some reason, everyone is always a little uneasy.

    Jiang Yuheng's car still drove in the front, but this time instead of using the wood-type car to open the way, all the power-type cars in the team stood at the front, and these power users opened the way.

    Jiang Li originally wanted to go down, but Jiang Yuheng stopped her. The four people in their team going out are enough. If there are too many, their secrets will be exposed.     It is said that the original laser gun shot past, and there was nothing on the road. It's a pity that this thing is not allowed to be published. Even if Yan Jinhao already knew about it, Jiang Yuheng couldn't show it.     The power of the laser gun is too great, but wherever the laser gun sweeps, it will become nothingness, so for their own safety, this thing cannot be taken out. If that Yan Jinhao said something when he arrived at the base, then don't blame him for being rude.     Along the way, there were all scrapped cars and zombies in front of them. The supernatural beings of the power department cleaned up the scrapped vehicles, but other supernatural beings jumped down to fight the zombies. After all, everyone still needed to collect crystal nuclei.     In fact, Jiang Yuheng and his team were still doing the collection of crystal nuclei, and the others followed suit.     This journey can be said to be extremely smooth, but because Jiang Yuheng's car is at the front, and there are two cars of their own blocking behind, so they don't know what's going on behind the convoy.

    Because the car was driving too slowly, the people behind the car were also active. Lin Ran came out for a walk and was seen by the team members. Naturally, those team members hated Lin Ran, but Lin Ran still liked to have a sense of presence in front of these people, so the two sides had some disputes.     Originally, there was nothing wrong with arguing, but what people didn't expect was that Yan Yu didn't know what was going on, but also joined in, and was beaten up because of his ugly words. This time, it can be said that he caused trouble.     No matter whether Yan Jinhao pets his sister or not, he can't let his sister be bullied by his side.     Therefore, the squabbling was like a child, but now it has become a confrontation between the two teams. In the end, the captains of the two teams can only stand up and talk.     After all, Yan Jinhao made a deal with Lin Ran's original team, and he promised that the other party would favor Lin Ran, and Yan Jinhao drove the car to the front position, and Lin Ran was not allowed to go further.     But he didn't expect that this would be convenient for Lin Ran, because Lin Ran would walk right in front of Jiang Li and the others in a flash.

Table of contentsbookmark⋯previous chapternext chapter

front page

PC version

bookshelf

return

front page

I earn points in the last days

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 120 On the Road 2

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    Because the car was not driving fast, Jiang Li looked directly at Jiang Yuheng and said, "I want to go down for a walk"

    "I'll accompany you" her little girl came down for a walk, and Jiang Yuheng naturally wanted to come down to accompany her.

    The path cleared by those ahead was wide enough for them to walk.

    Those power users in front were still shouting and throwing cars to clear the road, and several other types of people were there to clean up the zombies.

    When the two of them were walking around, Jiang Yuheng used his mental strength to see that Lin Ran was approaching him, and his expression became a little ugly. He really didn't have a good look at this person who had hurt his brother.

    Jiang Li also noticed something wrong with Jiang Yuheng, "Brother Heng, what's the matter"

    "The annoying person is here" Not long after Jiang Yuheng finished speaking, Lin Ran wandered up to the two of them

    .

    As soon as Lin Ran came over, he showed a warm smile to Jiang Li, "Jiang Li, I haven't seen you for a long time, I miss you so much." While speaking, she wanted to rush forward to hug Jiang Li, but Jiang Yuheng pushed her away. Are you kidding, such a dangerous woman, he was afraid that she would hurt his little girl

    .

    Jiang Li glanced at Lin Ran, then withdrew her gaze, secretly vigilant in her heart, this woman can be hypnotized, so she must be careful.

    Jiang Li replied lightly, "Lin Ran, it's been a long time." But she didn't look at Lin Ran again, after all, if she looked at Lin Ran, she would inevitably see her eyes, and Jiang Li was afraid that she would be hypnotized by her.

    "Doesn't Lili want to see me?" Lin Ran realized that no matter whether it was Jiang Yuheng or Jiang Li, they didn't even look at her. Her voice was a little aggrieved, obviously the Jiang Li she knew was not like this.

    "Lin Ran, we are two people on two roads now." Jiang Li didn't want to say too badly, this woman was too dangerous, she was afraid that she would be tricked.

    "Why isn't our relationship good?" Although she pushed that person, their relationship didn't fall apart, didn't they? And if they didn't look at themselves, how could I

    hypnotize them?

    "Lin Ran, I don't know why you still feel so good until now. What have you done? Do you really think I don't know?" Jiang Li sighed secretly. If it was her, she must be embarrassed to show up again.

    Bah, if it was her, she would definitely not do that kind of thing, and it wasn't such a crisis situation. Pushing people in a crisis can cause them to lose their minds, but she pushed people because of jealousy, which is essentially different.

    Jiang Yuheng felt that Lin Ran was a villain, so he pulled his little girl and said, "Let's go, we should get in the car." "

    Captain Jiang, I want to have a word with Jiang Li." Seeing Jiang Yuheng avoiding her like the plague, Lin Ran felt a little uncomfortable.

    "Farewell, I'm worried that she will be killed." Jiang Yuheng said mercilessly.

    "Captain Jiang, do you have to be so unfeeling?" Lin Ran's eyes were red when he said this, obviously he fell in love with him first, why did Jiang Li interject, "Why are we so unfeeling, don't you know what's going on?" Jiang Yuheng took Jiang Li's little hand and was about to leave. It's better not to talk nonsense with this woman

    .

    "I..." Lin Ran saw that Jiang Yuheng was not good at talking, so he turned to Jiang Li, "Jiang Li, Lily, obviously I knew you first, didn't I? Why are you turning to someone else?"

    Lin Ran clenched her fists. Even if she watched Jiang Yuheng pull Jiang Li to the side of the car in front of her, she couldn't stop her, because she didn't have such a strong friendship with these two people. In fact, even with Jiang Li, they only knew each other for a day. Even if she wanted to strike up a conversation, she didn't know where to start.

    At this time, Yin Xiangxiang got off the bus. She had been paying attention to the interaction between Lin Ran and Jiang Li. She found that the two women should be at odds, otherwise Lin Ran would not have that kind of resentful expression when seeing Jiang Li.

    For Yin Xiangxiang, the enemy of an enemy is a friend. Her enemy is Jiang Li, and this woman's enemy is obviously also Jiang Li.

    So after Lin Ran left, she got out of the car and went after him. After a few cars, she stopped Lin Ran, "Miss Lin, wait a minute" she heard Jiang Li calling her Lin Ran.

    Lin Ran glanced at Yin Xiangxiang. For such a weak girl, she has no fun in hypnotizing, after all, even if it is hypnotized, it will not be of much use.

    However, Lin Ran knew that Yin Xiangxiang and Jiang Li were together.

    Lesbian relationships are also possible. After all, judging by the appearance of this woman, she can take advantage of the opportunity.

    Especially Lin Ran saw a different light in Yin Xiangxiang's eyes. She knew that this woman had the same purpose as her own, but if she could use her to deal with Jiang Li, she would save a lot of trouble.

    If Jiang Li was really killed, even if Jiang Yuheng was looking for trouble, he would not be able to find her. In turn, she could hypnotize Jiang Yuheng when he was sad, and she would not be afraid that he would fall into her hands.

    Thinking of this, Lin Ran looked at Yin Xiangxiang a lot more kindly.

    Yin Xiangxiang thought she had a helper, and was brimming with excitement.

    Of course, she wouldn't tell this woman, she has something that can control people's hearts in her hands.

    At that time, I can use this woman to get Jiang Yuheng. Thinking of this, Yin Xiangxiang was very happy.

    These two women never wanted to use emotions to conquer Jiang Yuheng. They both wanted to use control methods. It is probably because they didn't know that Jiang Yuheng was a psychic. If they knew, they would know that it is a dream to control a psychic.

Table of contentsbookmark⋯previous chapternext chapter

front page

PC version

bookshelf

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70 0 2
A love letter to the galaxy. All rights are reserved for STAR WARS.
12.5K 228 23
𝙳𝙴𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚂 𝙿𝙴𝚃 𝙲𝙰𝚃:𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝚃𝚆𝙾:𝚁𝙴𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙽 𝙾𝙵 𝙴𝙸𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁.
12.3K 480 25
ੈ✩ ˚ ➶ 。˚☁️ ⇢ -ˏ' ✰🍿🍧 ੈ✩ ˚ ➶ 。࿐ྂ 𝘊𝘙𝘜𝘌𝘓 𝘚𝘜𝘔𝘔𝘌𝘙 - ❝𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯', 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦...
11K 156 9
https://m.shubaow.net/208/208491/ Author: help me up Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-08-19 Latest: Chapter 79 Through rebirt...