I earn points in the last days

By Thousand_Moon

我在末世赚积分 https://www.69shu.com/txt/9917597.htm https://m.xklxsw.com/book/176480/ Author: Li Xinyu COMPLETE NOT... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-430
431-440
441-450
451-460
461-470
471-480
481-490
491-502(END)

41-50

656 13 0
By Thousand_Moon

return

front page

I earn points in the last days

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 41

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    In order to avoid dirtying the equipment, Jiang Li took off the equipment and sat cross-legged on the floor of the house. She directly took the thunder potion. Almost instantly, she felt that her whole body began to be overcharged. Thanks to her current lightning power, she can withstand this strong current and not tremble all over.

    This feeling of being electrified all over the body is really uncomfortable, but Jiang Li knows that if all these energies are absorbed, it will be of great benefit to herself.

    Jiang Li closed her eyes and began to absorb the powerful lightning energy on her body.

    By the time Jiang Li opened her eyes again, it was already two and a half hours later. Thanks to her taking off her equipment, the clothes she was wearing now had been completely blackened by the electricity, and she stood up , The scraps of clothes fell all over the floor.

    No. 13 set up a purification formation in the room, and the clothes fragments disappeared in an instant, but Jiang Li looked at her body, it was pitch black now, and she didn't know if she could still get it after washing, but She now has a feeling that the small hair that just grew on the top of her head is probably gone again.

    Jiang Li put on a skirt and went to take a bath with pajamas or something. She quietly walked to the door, and seeing that Jiang Yuheng was still practicing, she quietly went to the bathing pool from the left.

    When Jiang Li got to the bathing pool, she found that No. 13 had thoughtfully added a courtyard wall to the pool. This was not bad, at least it provided a little cover, and bathing gave her a sense of security and privacy.

    Jiang Li slid directly into the warm water pool, and then she found that the layer of blackness on her body was gone, so she washed her face and head directly.

    Sure enough, as I expected, her head was smooth, and the original hair was gone.

    Jiang Li got into the water depressed, but she got out soon.

    She herself doesn't look in the mirror now, but she is actually much whiter and more beautiful now. Although her forehead is bald, it doesn't affect her beauty at all.

    At this moment, Jiang Li was not even noticing that there was a spiritual force quietly peeping at her.

    Thirteenth has been pretending to be dead. Regarding the communication between the two, he decided that he should pretend that he didn't know anything. The man was a bit too shameless, and even peeped on his master's bath.

    When Jiang Li finished washing and came out of the swimming pool in her pajamas, Jiang Yuheng was already standing outside the wall waiting for her, and she threw herself directly into Jiang Yuheng's arms.

    "You..." Jiang Li didn't even think that she would directly bump into Jiang Yuheng's arms when she came out with her head bowed and her belt tied.

    Jiang Yuheng hugged her directly. What he saw just now made his mouth dry and his tongue almost flowed out. Of course, he must not talk about it. He really didn't mean to watch it, but after seeing it, he really couldn't bear to look away.

    "How, have you improved?" Jiang Yuheng planned to divert his attention by changing the topic, otherwise his mind would be full of sluggishness. "It's probably late in the first level. If I use another one, I think I can almost

    upgrade to the second level." Jiang Li felt that her lightning power was much stronger, but she still needed to practice a little more to get to the second level.

    "My mental power is level three, and thanks to the potion, otherwise it would be really difficult to raise it to level three." Jiang Yuheng is still very satisfied with the improvement of his abilities.

    Jiang Li was depressed. What she gave him was only a level 1 spiritual potion. Why did he upgrade to level 3? Li kissed another kiss on the

    forehead

    .

    Jiang Li directly covered her forehead with her hand, "A gentleman speaks without moving his hands, and a gentleman does not move his hands without speaking." Jiang Yuheng hugged her hard, then hugged her

    directly on the bed, and then pressed her on the bed, his eyes were a little dark, "You said, don't move your hands and speak" "No..." Jiang Li was nervous, and her eye circles were a little red. Jiang Yuheng knew that his Meng Lang had frightened her. Tofu is no good, but hugs are okay, right? "Baby baby, don't cry, I won't bully you anymore, just hug." Jiang Yuheng coaxed Jiang Li in his

    arms

    .

    In other words, it is really a natural ability for men to coax women, and there is no need to teach this at all. Of course, it must be a woman who can coax Xinyi to have this patience.

    Jiang Li directly reached out her hand and pinched his waist hard. Although the man's waist in the book was soft, Jiang Li felt her hand hurt, but her strength was great after all, and Jiang Yuheng still took a deep breath.

    Jiang Li immediately felt comfortable in her heart, she jumped out of Jiang Yuheng's arms, "I'm going to sleep" and went into the room proudly, that guy couldn't enter her room anyway.

    When Jiang Li returned to the house, a voice came out on the thirteenth, "Master, do you want to practice the fire element again?" "

    I feel a little tired and want to sleep." Jiang Li didn't want to work so hard.

    "Master, you must have at least one ability to upgrade to level two." Thirteenth still wants Jiang Li to work hard to upgrade.

    "Why do you have to be promoted to the second level?" Jiang Li's mind is in a mess right now.

Table of contentsbookmark⋯previous chapternext chapter

front page

PC version

bookshelf

return

front page

I earn points in the last days

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 42 Friend System 1

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    And now the points are enough. Originally, Jiang Li didn't plan to exchange those 2,000 crystal nuclei for points, but after thinking about it, she still converted all of them into points. Now it takes 1.5 million points to upgrade to level four, and the points in her own hand are actually enough to upgrade.

    "If I don't upgrade to level four, since they have already planned to support me, then my points are mine, and they will help me earn the points for the upgrade." Jiang Li said quite naturally, although she deducted half of their points, but her No feeling of guilt at all.

    Thirteenth felt that his master was really dark, comparable to black ink.

    "Master can decide for himself." Anyway, for No. 13, the more points in his master's hands, the better.

    Jiang Li felt that it was better to improve the ability of the fire department, at least one of her abilities must be upgraded to the second level.

    But before upgrading, she glanced at her friend system.

    What she didn't expect was that Yuanyuan sent her half a roast suckling pig. This thing was placed in the temporary storage box of her friend, and it was still warm. million points.

    Yuanyuan only gives her things now, and doesn't even ask for anything, but she said that recently, she has accepted the task of herding cattle from the brigade. She is on the mountain every day, so she hunts a little more.

    Jiang Li is a little depressed, she has nothing to help Yuanyuan now, it's really a pity.

    And Xiaoya gave her 500 points. Xiaoya and her mother are a bit too weak, and the speed of earning points is a bit too slow.

    I guess women were weak in ancient times.

    Jiang Li saw a few new friends she added, and only one left a message. It was a girl who accidentally entered the fantasy world.

    This little girl is called Wu Mei, and her nickname is Wumei, and the name given by her friends is also Wumei.

    She is very helpless now, because she landed in a place called Luoming Continent, and when she landed, she was also very sad. She directly hit a man, and that man died.

    Although she checked, the man died before she dropped it, but she was still at fault. She admitted that the man was deformed a bit.

    But the family said that she killed the man. She heard someone say that the man was beaten to death because he competed with another man for a showgirl, and his death had nothing to do with her.

    But that family is too domineering, although in that world, that family is considered low-level, but she is even a fighter in the low-level, a scum among scum, she is no match for four hands

    !

    That family had a stupid son who was about the same age as her, so she was forcibly detained by that family, saying that she would be that fool's wife when she grew up.

    She was terrified and ran away several times, but was captured by the family and locked up. She discovered one thing. The family is so strong that everyone can lift her up like a chicken. This continent should be martial.

    Not only that, but the idiot is also very strong, once he even lifted her up like a chicken, and threw her out with a flick of his hand, causing her arm to be injured. If the family hadn't told the idiot not to hurt her again, she would have been played to death by the idiot as a sandbag

    .

    Later, she accidentally got such a space, a space where she could earn points, but she didn't know how to use this space at all.

    However, thanks to the space, she took the opportunity to hide in the space. The family thought she had escaped, and then they all chased after her. The door was not closed, and she then fled the family.

    Then through her own observation, she found that she had traveled to a fantasy world, and the family that imprisoned her was considered the most ordinary human being in this world, and she was not even as good as an ordinary person.

    Now she doesn't dare to enter the village at all, because that family has been looking for her, and there are even some places where her portrait is posted. Now she can only escape to the wild, and there is no food at all.

    Fortunately, there is no shortage of fruits in the wild in this world. She can pick a lot of fruits every day, and she finds that the fruits can be exchanged for points. Then, after she upgraded to a level in the space, she finally added Jiang Li as a friend.

    So now, Jiang Li is the fifth sister's life-saving straw.

    Fifth Sister asked Jiang Li for help. She needed some normal food and some salt. She didn't want to become a white-haired girl. She could exchange it with points or fruits from that world.

    And following this message, Fifth Sister also gave Jiang Li a bunch of fruits. These fruits contain some energy, and No. 13 said that eating them will help improve their abilities.

    Jiang Li picked it up, wiped it, and gnawed it. She found that the energy in the fruit was too strong, maybe she could plant some.

    In other words, Jiang Li really felt sorry for such a fifteen-year-old girl who fell into such a world of cannibalism. After thinking about it, she directly took a strong potion and ten boxes of lunch, and then added Five bags of salt were sent to Fifth Sister, and she left a message to Fifth Sister, the potion needs 10,000 points for a bottle, the lunch box is 10 points for a box, and the bag of salt is 20 points for a bag, which is what she lent her first. Wait until she has points to pay back.

    This job is to help, but it can't be in vain, she doesn't want to raise some white-eyed wolves or something.

    After doing this, she thought about Xiaoya's place, and she also passed a strong potion directly to Xiaoya, and also told her that one of 10,000 points was lent to her first, after all, Xiaoya's strength is great It is better to earn points.

    After finishing these things, she looked at the other four friends.

    Hey, there is a friend who is also in the end of the world, but this person's profile picture has turned gray, Jiang Li asked, "No. 13, why is his profile picture gray?" No. 13 glanced at him and said, "It looks like he is dead.

    "

    "If you have a system, you will die."

    "Who told you that if you have a system, you won't die. If you don't protect yourself, you will still die. You should be glad that your system is more advanced than theirs. Otherwise, what can you do in the last days without those potions?" Thirteen's voice was chilling.

    Jiang Li thought it was true. In the ten days after the end of the world, she was too weak to stay at home and dare not go out. Moreover, based on the situation at that time, if she had no strength, she would fall into the hands of those people. How could she be good at that time

    ?

Table of contentsbookmark⋯previous chapternext chapter

front page

PC version

bookshelf

return

front page

I earn points in the last days

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 43 Friend System 2

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    "No, he is your subsystem now, you can't delete it, you should be able to revive him." Thirteenth actually doesn't know much about the friend system, and the scope of his management is not that much, but now that his master has such a system, he has to popularize the general usage.

    "Resurrection him." Jiang Li glanced, "I didn't see this function."

    Thirteenth observed for a while, "I guess the level is not enough." "Even if the level is enough

    , why should I revive him?" Wouldn't it be nice to add another ready-made friend? "There is no

    delete button." Thirteenth finally said this sentence.

    "Why can it be added or not deleted?" Jiang Li felt very uncomfortable. She said that if a few of her friends died, all of them would be grayed out and hung in her friend space. It would be strange for her to feel comfortable.

    "Master has another way." Actually speaking, No. 13 said so much because of this kind of space system, which is also considered a low-level system. If they can evolve, they can also evolve into what he is now. But after their master dies, they will also die.

    It was also fortunate that my master had added a friend at the moment of that person's death, otherwise the low-level space system would also have disappeared with that person's death.

    "Let's talk, is there any way?" Jiang Li was very depressed. It was very difficult for her to survive in the last days. She didn't think about being a savior, and she didn't care about resurrecting others. "The master can take it back, and then bounce it on others." Thirteenth proposed

    .

    "How to take it back, how to play it?" Jiang Li looked at the friend system. There was really no button except adding friends. "This friend system has no other functions at all.

    " because of trouble

    "I have to force you to add friends or not." Jiang Li's eyes widened immediately. She didn't like this feeling. For her, the friend system is the best if it can help each other, but until now, there is no one who can help her

    .

    "Master, this friend system upgrade is good for you," No. 13 said seriously.     Jiang Li didn't expect Fifth Sister to be so happy. She directly left a message and said, "Then work hard to collect points. If you can collect 200,000 points, I still have a power awakening potion here.     "     "Sister, what era did you live in?" Fifth Sister finally thought of asking Jiang Li where she lived.     "Apocalypse"

    "Ah, that's so miserable." Fifth Sister sympathized with Jiang Li.

    "Fortunately, my system can exchange points for things, so as long as you earn enough points, it's easy to survive." Jiang Li's starting point is indeed much higher than others.     "Well, sister, I will work hard to earn points." The fifth younger sister looked at the powerful potion in her hand, and then said, "Goodbye, sister, I 'm going to take the strong potion.

    When I awaken my strength, I'll give my sister the strange beast here to eat."     After Wumei took the medicine, she waited for about two hours before she woke up. She could feel that she was full of strength. If she was trapped by that family now, she would definitely overthrow that family.     Fifth Sister clenched her fist, but now she still needs to get used to this force.     Fifth Sister went straight out of the space. She is now in the wild. In this area, there is a strange beast called Huoyun Rabbit, but she used to hide from this kind of rabbit. Today, she is not afraid anymore. Let’s talk about Jiang Li’s side. Her own mother uses it, of course, if she can earn enough points, she also plans to exchange one for her mother     .     After Xiaoya thanked Jiang Li thousands of times, she went directly to take the medicine.     After receiving the thanks from the two of them, Jiang Li felt much more at ease. In fact, it was not too difficult to help them.     Early the next morning, Jiang Li woke up full of energy. Her fire element had been upgraded to level two. When she walked out of the house, Jiang Yuheng was boxing in the yard. Although he was wearing a white vest, he was already soaked through, revealing his good figure. This guy's figure is really good.

    Jiang Li took a breath, and then couldn't help but think that this guy is using his body to seduce her on purpose,

    right

    ?

    "That's just right, we also need to play crystal cores anyway." Jiang Yuheng now wants to earn more points, and wants to exchange these potions for his brothers to improve their abilities, because in this way, there is no need to re-awaken their abilities. After all, the potions for awakening abilities are too expensive

    .

    Jiang Yuheng looked at these porridge breakfasts, and asked, "There are these in the system."

    Jiang Li shook her head, "No, I prepared them earlier." Jiang Yuheng

    's eyes lit up immediately, "It's Lily who made it herself." Although it wasn't his little girl who made it now, she also made it. He felt so happy.

Table of contentsbookmark⋯previous chapternext chapter

front page

PC version

bookshelf

return

front page

I earn points in the last days

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 44

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    This system store only has box lunches, not even a breakfast, Jiang Li is still quite depressed about this.

    The system should have more delicious food, otherwise she would have earned so many points and could only exchange them for training supplies, and she felt a bit at a loss anyway.     At this time, No. 13's voice sounded again, " Master

    , if the friend system is upgraded, the master can set the points requirements for that gray subsystem at will." Jiang Li's eyes lit up immediately, "Is that something that belongs     to

    me     ?     "     "But the owner's points will not be deducted."     "So what you mean is, if I set it up, the other party will give me something, but the points will also be paid by me. Isn't this the wool from the sheep     ?     "     Jiang Li sneaked a look at Jiang Yuheng while eating breakfast. Jiang Yuheng, the great God of Wealth, noticed her small appearance, and he felt secretly refreshed. His little girl also likes him very much, otherwise how could she keep peeking at him? Please, don’t you notice that she looks at you like money? I have breakfast, if we     sleep     together

    He shook his head. He couldn't imagine that since he met his little girl, his self-control was a bit lacking. In order to keep his good demeanor, he had better stop thinking about it. After breakfast, Jiang Li and Jiang Yuheng went straight out of the space     .     The two walked out of the secret room directly. They should really be thankful that these zombies were stopped outside the villa, but no zombies rushed in.     Standing on the steps, Jiang Li could already see the dense crowd of zombies outside the door. Not only had they blocked the entire street, even the yard of the house next door was full of zombies.     "The defense here where we live is pretty good." Jiang Li couldn't help but admire. The neighbors on both sides were full of zombies, but their yard didn't have any zombies.     "That's natural. There is still a power grid here. When the backup power runs out, the zombies will rush in." Jiang Yuheng has already started to frown at this moment. This situation is a bit wrong. The appearance of these zombies outside does not seem to be attracted by someone at all, but rather gathered for something.     While talking with Jiang Li, Jiang Yuheng observed the situation in the yard, whether someone threw something into their yard,     "Looking for what?" Jiang Li asked.     "Find what is the source of attracting the zombies?" Jiang Yuheng felt that this thing must be beneficial to the zombies, otherwise they would not gather here.     Jiang Li observed the situation outside. If it was really just someone who attracted the zombies, the zombies would not be able to gather here unless there was something in the yard that attracted them.     But Jiang Li didn't find it after reading it again. She couldn't help calling No. 13.     No. 13 is resting right now. After all, Jiang Yuheng is in the space. Although he believes in him, he dare not sleep.     Now when Jiang Li called him, he was still yawning.

    "Thirteen, thirteen, let's see what attracts these zombies," Jiang Li urged.

    Thirteen observed what was not right in the yard.

    At this time, the zombies outside started to roar, and the roar interrupted their conversation. The nearby zombies roared like this, "Ho Ho Ho" seemed to respond in the distance, "Ho Ho Ho" "They seem to be talking" Jiang Li felt like

    calling

    .

    Jiang Yuheng frowned. He felt something was wrong, so he immediately contacted Yu Fengchen and the others. At this time, Yu Fengchen and the others had already gotten up, but the person in charge of scouting had already returned to report the news, and the zombies around them seemed to have all moved away.

    "Where did the zombie go?" Yu Fengchen frowned.

    "Captain, will they be in danger?" Shao Xiaogang couldn't help feeling a little worried.

    Yu Fengchen shook his head, "That's not clear."

    At this time, Yu Fengchen received a message from his team leader that they were surrounded by zombies, and there were too many zombies, it felt as if all the zombies in the whole city had gathered outside their yard.

    Yu Fengchen's eyes widened immediately, "Let's go, let's rescue the captain and the others, they are surrounded by zombies." "Surrounded by zombies

    " Everyone stood up at once, then walked out with their swords in hand, they had to rescue the captain.

    Yu Fengchen quickly led the team and left in three cars.

    After they left, Lin Ran, who was originally hiding in the corner, stood in the middle of the road, and they left, this villa. Since

    Lin Ran woke up that day and found that he had been abandoned in an unoccupied villa, his whole body had been completely blackened.

    While the zombies were leaving, she sneaked out to see what Yu Fengchen and the others were going to do

    Seeing them leave now, she looked at the villa in front of her with a smile on her face. You must know that the departure of the zombies gave the nearby survivors a chance to breathe. Many people ran out to collect supplies, and some people found the team at the wholesale market and joined them together.

    But the defense of the wholesale market is too simple.

    Lin Ran thinks that the villas here are good and strong enough. The most important thing is that they are far from the wholesale market, so it is easy to move supplies.

    The departure of the zombies gave Lin Ran an opportunity, as well as the people in the wholesale market. They could take advantage of this opportunity to occupy some well-defended places, and Lin Ran planned to provide them with some clues.

    Lin Ran has returned to the team in the wholesale market again. Her current attire is a boy's attire. Anyway, it is easy to dress up with long hair.     Lin Ran knew that she had been abandoned by Jiang Yuheng and his teammates, and he knew that those people must have known about his push. So she knew that she would definitely not be able to return to that team.     But she didn't want to go back to that team either. After all, seeing Jiang Li with her male god every day would make her feel sick. Obviously she is also very beautiful, and obviously she is also a girl. Why does     the male god treat her differently from Jiang Li? Lin Ran clenched her fists     .     For this woman who robbed her male god, she couldn't help wanting to bite her to death, she had to die

Table of contentsbookmark⋯previous chapternext chapter

front page

PC version

bookshelf

return

front page

I earn points in the last days

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 45

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    Lin Ran was mixed in the crowd. There were more and more survivors in this wholesale market, and people's hearts were also scattered. Everyone with a little bit of ability wanted to occupy a dominant position here.

    However, the defense here is too poor. This zombie can obviously be upgraded. When the zombie level is high, the defense here is not enough at all.

    Lin Ran gritted her teeth. According to her secret observation, Yu Fengchen and the others should have gone far away today, and they probably won't be able to return for a while. I don't know what she would do if she took people to occupy that villa.

    Lin Ran was plotting the Jiang family's villa here, while Jiang Li and Jiang Yuheng had already started fighting.

    Because the zombies were tightly surrounded, it was naturally impossible for the two of them to open the gate of the villa. It's a fool to welcome the zombies in. This villa is equivalent to breaking the defense. In fact, the walls of the villa are about to be breached now. Although there is an electric grid, the zombies are not afraid of death! The major tourist attractions can reach this level, and all you can see from top to bottom are human heads

    .     This kind of situation is definitely not an effect that can be achieved by artificially attracting monsters. The key is whether it is Jiang Li or Jiang Yuheng, neither of them can find anything wrong. Even No. 13 has not made a sound for a long time. Anyway, it seems that there is nothing wrong with this villa.     To put it bluntly, Jiang Li originally only had some single-target attack abilities, but because these zombies were too dense, Jiang Li's attack was forced to become a group attack. A thunder passed, four or five zombies fell to the ground, and a fire passed. The foreheads of several zombies caught fire directly, and even ignited the nearby zombies.     On Jiang Yuheng's side, a wind blade passed by, and a bunch of zombie heads fell off. It's just that the zombies are so crowded, even if they don't have their heads, they are always crowded to stand, so there is no effect at all.

    On the other hand, when Jiang Li burned, many zombies were burned away by the supernatural fire, but there were some gaps, and the fire would infect the zombies nearby.

    "Why don't these zombies be completely burned?" Jiang Yuheng asked standing beside Jiang Li.

    "Are there any survivors around here besides us?" They themselves could hide in the system space, but Jiang Li was afraid of burning the survivors. Although she didn't want to save those survivors, she also didn't want to hurt them because of herself.

    Jiang Yuheng shook his head, "I've run away already."

    "Then burn it." Jiang Li thought for a while, but there were some oil barrels in her space.

    Because they were standing on the wall now, it was impossible for them to sprinkle gasoline everywhere, but after the two discussed it, Jiang Li spilled the gasoline, and Jiang Yuheng used the wind to control where the gasoline would fall.

    Soon, they sprinkled gasoline in a circle along the wall, except for the area that was originally on fire.

    "Let's go down" If the fire is lit now, it is estimated that the two of them will also be burned.

    "Okay"

    The two jumped off the wall, and Jiang Yuheng threw the oil barrel in the direction of the fire, and there was a bang, and the oil barrel exploded.

    The two stood on the steps of the villa, and the fire quickly ignited.

    "Go in and hide now?" Jiang Li looked at Jiang Yuheng.

    "Wait a little longer" Jiang Yuheng was afraid that other places would not be able to burn, so he kept using the wind to blow there, but because of the flames, the zombies outside had already begun to retreat.

    There was a raging fire here, and Yu Fengchen became anxious when he saw this scene, "That's where the captain is, please contact the captain." Jiang Yuheng received a message from Yu Fengchen and the others, and immediately replied, they started the fire,

    let them hide for a while, and don't come near here.

    Because of the wind, the fire was getting bigger and bigger, and the villa next door was already on fire. Looking at it like this, it would soon reach their villa.

    At this time, Jiang Li pulled Jiang Yuheng back to the courtyard of the system space, and the two of them sat on the stone bench next to the fruit tree. In fact, Jiang Li was still a little depressed now, "I don't know if the crystal nuclei in the heads of these zombies will be burned away." There are so many zombies, how many crystal nuclei will be lost? Jiang Yuheng rubbed her little bald head helplessly. , but in such a bald situation, she always felt that this girl was bullying

    others

    .

    "Why are you so greedy for money? If the crystal core burns out, let's burn it. With so many zombies, our survival is the most important thing." Jiang Yuheng felt that if he wanted to collect crystal cores, even if he left here, he could collect them elsewhere.     "Crystal cores are points, and points can be exchanged for many things." Jiang Li took out a fruit and handed it to Jiang Yuheng. This is the fruit that her friend Fifth Sister gave to the fantasy world.     Jiang Yuheng was shocked when he ate it, "This fruit is comparable to medicine." "     Yeah, I plan to grow it, will you plant trees?" Jiang Li looked at the fruit trees around the yard. Although these fruits also have some energy, they are too weak, and there is no way to compare them with the fruits in the fantasy world.     "Do you have saplings?" Jiang Yuheng asked. He felt that his little girl had exposed too much. These fruits definitely didn't come from the points store, but where did they come from     ?     When Jiang Li opened the friend system, Fifth Sister had just left her a message and thanked her again, saying that she had now taken revenge.     "You killed their whole family," Jiang Li couldn't help asking.

    "I didn't kill him, but I set it on fire. The idiot who bullied me the most was burned to death, and his mother burned a leg." Fifth Sister clenched her fists as she spoke

    .

    In fact, she has lived in the wild for so long, and she discovered that there is a kind of plant that is kind of flammable. Because she occasionally wants to drink hot water, she also collects some. This time, when she went to take revenge, she considered that she was too young after all, and her strength was also weak. If other people surrounded her, she might not be able to escape, so she thought of lighting a fire.

    Fifth Sister threw this flammable plant into every corner of the house, then set fire to it and hid nearby. When she saw the result she wanted, she finally let out a sigh of relief.

Table of contentsbookmark⋯previous chapternext chapter

front page

PC version

bookshelf

return

front page

I earn points in the last days

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 46

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    "You have revenge, just leave there, you can go to another place to start a new life." Jiang Li suggested to her, she felt that the people in that area already knew Fifth Sister, and she was also worried that Fifth Sister was too young to get into a dead end.

    And if Fifth Younger Sister appeared there rashly, the arson matter would easily be linked to her.

    "Well, I'm already out in the wild, sister, is there anything I can help with?" Fifth Sister is really grateful to Sister Lily, she thinks Sister Lily is a star in her life.

    "Fifth sister, do you have any small trees that grow fruit over there? If it's convenient, you can dig two for my sister." "Sister, I have it in my hand now, and I'll send it to you." The

    fifth sister has picked those delicious fruits, and she has left saplings. Anyway, she has space. Since my sister needs it now, she can naturally dig some of these saplings for her sister to use, and she also plans to pick some fruits here, and then help her sister earn some points.

    And Fifth Younger Sister tried it. The alien beasts here are within the range she can deal with. She can fight some alien beasts and save them. In this way, she won't have to worry about eating meat in the future.

    Soon, Jiang Li received about twenty saplings, "Thank you, Fifth Sister."

    At this time, Jiang Li thought of one thing, that is, no matter whether it was Yuanyuan or Xiaoya, there seemed to be no beds and bedding in their space, and I don't know if there was any for Fifth Sister. According to her understanding of Fifth Sister, there should be none.

    However, she still asked, "Fifth Sister, do you have beds and bedding in that space?" "Sister, I have learned how to weave a straw mat by myself, and I am sleeping

    on a straw mat. Anyway, in the space, the wind does not blow and the rain does not protect me." Fifth Sister knew that her elder sister was in the last days, and the last days were more dangerous than the environment she was in now.

    Jiang Li felt a little sad, "Fifth sister, you wait"

    Jiang Li went straight out of the space. Although the villa wasn't on fire, the air was a little scorching hot. The temperature was around 50 degrees.

    Jiang Li quickly ran into the villa, and then put away the beautiful sofa and some furniture in the living room, and then ran into the next guest room, and put away all the beds and cabinets in the space.

    Based on the principle of not wasting, she quickly put away all the things in the villa. Anyway, she has a warehouse, and she might meet poor friends in the future. It seems that all the friends she meets now started from poor people.

    After Jiang Li finished running, the first floor of the villa she stayed in was already on fire, and the temperature had risen a lot, and she was already sweating profusely.

    When she was about to enter the space, she heard gunshots in the distance. It was someone who had engaged in zombies, but the distance was a little far away.

    Those people probably wouldn't come here again after seeing the fire here

    .

    Then I found some beautiful bedding suitable for little girls, and then asked No. 13 about the height of the fifth sister. No. 13 told her that the height of the fifth sister was 1.5 meters. She found some clothes and skirts that could be worn by a little girl between 1.5 and 6, and put them in the cabinet, and packed them directly to the fifth sister to send over.     Jiang Li thought for a while, and finally got a suit of ordinary equipment and sent it to Fifth Sister. After all, the world that Fifth Sister lives in is a fantasy world, so she should need to wear some equipment.     When Fifth Sister saw the beautiful decoration similar to the princess room that appeared in her space, she was so excited that she almost cried. You know, she was originally an orphan, and what she wished most since she was a child was to have a princess room of her own.     In fact, it was precisely because Fifth Sister was an orphan that she asked so little, but she never thought that her sister would give her so many beautiful dresses and skirts.

    However, Fifth Sister still put on the equipment and held the novice sword in her hand. Now that she has strength, the novice sword is quite suitable for her.

    The fifth sister decided that she would not only hunt strange beasts for herself, but also hunt more strange beasts for her sister. It seems that edible meat is rare in the last days, but the meat here is still delicious, and she can also hunt strange beasts to earn gold coins. She cannot hide in the wild forever.

    On Jiang Li's side, after making arrangements for Fifth Sister, she asked No. 13 to throw the saplings into the yard outside, and she went out with a shovel.

    In the yard, Jiang Yuheng had already dug several holes. When he saw the saplings being thrown out, his eyes flickered slightly. He wondered where the little girl could get the saplings. Maybe she could travel to another world to get saplings. He was sure that it was absolutely impossible for the little girl's store to sell these saplings, and the saplings were not available in their world

    .

    Thinking of this, Jiang Yuheng felt that her heartbeat was about to stop. If she could travel to another peaceful world, wouldn't she be unwilling to come back

    ?

    When Jiang Li was about to dig a hole with a shovel, she was stopped by Jiang Yuheng, "I'll just dig the hole, and you can just sit over there and watch." How could he be willing to let his little girl work? Just thinking that she might leave here made him feel a little uncomfortable.

    Jiang Li blinked. This guy seemed to spoil her, but did he also spoil others like this?

    "Lily, where did you get these saplings?" Jiang Yuheng still planned to ask, if she didn't want to answer, let it be, and he didn't force the

    answer

    .

    Jiang Li nodded, "Well, but those friends are all time travelers, and they are all very poor. The one who got me the sapling was a fifteen-year-old girl. Her situation is a bit miserable, but I gave her a Dali pill, and she has the ability to protect herself now." Jiang Yuheng heard that his little girl and these friends don't have a store, otherwise why would he need his little girl to give them Dali pills? As long as his little girl didn't dig in there, he was afraid that he would never come back after

    leaving

    .

    Jiang Yuheng saw Jiang Li obediently sitting on the side, and then began to fight. With his little girl watching, he worked harder. He had to let his little girl see that he was strong and strong, er, it seemed the same. Sure enough, under the gaze of his beloved, he felt that his strength was a little stronger

    . This feeling is like the male peacock would spread his tail in front of the female peacock, and he is the one who spreads his tail now.

Table of contentsbookmark⋯previous chapternext chapter

front page

PC version

bookshelf

return

front page

I earn points in the last days

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 47

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    Jiang Li sat there drinking tea, saying that she was a strong man, and she was not allowed to work, so why did she feel a little flustered?

    After Jiang Yuheng finished planting the trees, the water from the well had already been diverted on the thirteenth.     "Master, it's not like this. If it is beneficial to you, your points will definitely be deducted, but for things related to salvation, this system will still give out these points." Thirteenth explained very seriously. During this time, he also When studying the friend system, there are actually many rules in it.

    "Why didn't you say it sooner?" Jiang Li was jealous immediately. Even if you kill a zombie, you only get one point. Now there are more than tens of thousands of zombies burning outside, so you get tens of thousands of points. "Lily, what's the matter, what's the matter?" Jiang Yuheng asked loudly     nervously

    .

    "I'll make a friend system." Jiang Li's voice came from the room.

    Jiang Yuheng smiled. It turned out that he could hear the sound like this. Maybe

    Jiang Yuheng, who can wake up in the morning and be responsible for waking up something, continued to busy with his own affairs. He had to water all the trees, and he also needed to pick these fruits. On the thirteenth, he threw out some baskets for him to pick the fruits in.

    Jiang Yuheng didn't have anything else to do, so he started to get busy, but his little girl wasn't there, so his energy was obviously not as strong as before.

    No. 13 looked at Jiang Yuheng's slow motion contemptuously. Hehe,

    Jiang Li rushed into the room and opened the friend system directly. She immediately started adding friends. Among those recommended friends, there were many friends that could be added.

    At this time, Jiang Li discovered something. She saw a friend with a red name at a glance, "No. 13, what does this red name mean?" Directly click on add friend, it's too late on the thirteenth     to

    stop     .

    Thirteenth was about to cry, "Master, you can't act rashly" "

    Hehe, I'm just a businessman now, whether she has a red name, it won't hurt me. Besides, the more people with this kind of red name, the more points she might get." At this time, the friend with a red name, Ming Xin, talked to Jiang Li directly, "Friend, is there any medicine to heal wounds and stop bleeding?" Jiang Li directly bought a healing potion and a blood tonic and sent them

    over

    .

    Speaking of which, Mingxin's aura is obviously very weak at this moment. She feels that if she is not treated, she may die, but she is hiding in the space now and cannot go out at all.

    If she hadn't obtained such a weak-looking space system by accident,

    she might have been tortured to death by now, right?

    Speaking of which, Mingxin arranged her own space pretty well, with a comfortable bed and some furniture, and it looked like a place for people to live in. At least the lives of Yuanyuan, Xiaoya and Fifth Sister are much better.

    "Lily, thank you." Mingxin was very grateful to this friend who gave charcoal in a timely manner.

    "Are you feeling better?" Jiang Li asked with concern.

    "It's okay, your potion is too powerful"

    "I think your place is a peaceful world, why did you get yourself a famous name?" Jiang Li was a little curious, she just couldn't help but wanted to ask, of course, if she thought this Mingxin was okay, she wanted to give her a hand.

    "My place is considered an ancient martial arts world. To be honest, I also wonder how I transmigrated into this Mingxin. When I transmigrated, this Mingxin was too miserable. Her legs were crippled, and her dantian was also crippled. Moreover, the person who crippled her was her half-sister, and even her man was snatched away by that sister." Isn't this a proper scumbag and green tea?

    "She shouldn't kill the old and the weak," No. 13 said.

Table of contentsbookmark⋯previous chapternext chapter

front page

PC version

bookshelf

return

front page

I earn points in the last days

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 48 Developing System Friends 1

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    "Then wait for the old and weak to kill her on the thirteenth, why are you so benevolent? That's the world of ancient martial arts. Her dantian has been abolished. Maybe the old and weak are much stronger than her. Do you understand the so-called cutting the grass without eradicating the roots and spring breeze blowing again?"

    And Mingxin's situation is indeed as Jiang Li guessed. The people who killed her really had their whole family out of the hole. After all, she was abolished in her dantian, but who would have known that she had such a system in her body, so she could always hurt those people unexpectedly.

    In fact, Mingxin didn't want to kill all the wounded, but the other party's baby was out of the hole, she didn't kill, could it be that she was merciful waiting to be killed, but the other party was merciless? The heart also feels     heartbroken     . Are those people stupid or stupid? In other words, the rewards offered by those two are high, right? I thought it was broken, but I didn’t know it until you added me as a friend, so it’s because I’m famous.” She laughed lowly, she didn’t know why she talked so much, she obviously didn’t know Lily, she was a killer in her previous life, and she didn’t bother to talk to people at     all     .     "How many points?" Jiang Li wanted to see what she could exchange for this woman.

    "I still have one million points here, you need to give it to you." Ming Xin felt that her life was worth more than one million points, so she directly transferred it to Jiang Li. Mingxin even had a feeling that if she continued to take the healing potion, her dantian might be restored. This made her unable to help but want to have a good relationship with Lily.     Mingxin felt that the friend opposite her was really a fairy friend. She thanked Jiang Li, and then anxiously took a strong potion. As for the awakening ability, although she was just a killer in her previous life, she had seen a lot of it. I got ten of them, but these friends didn't make any movement. If they didn't notice it, then they didn't know there was such a friend system at     all     .     Jiang Li saw that her friend interface finally had some more functions, one of which was to delete friends, and then there was a button to revive friends, but she didn't see this button pop up.

    "Master, it is estimated that we need to add 20 people." On the thirteenth, Jiang Li was reminded that there were still fewer friends.

    Jiang Li curled her lips, "Why do you ask for so many?"

    She had no choice but to continue to add friends. She found that after adding ten people, the friends recommended by the system seemed to have more colored names.

    "No. Thirteen, why are these names in lavender?"

    "The luck is good, and the system level has reached level ten or above." Thirteen opened his mouth to explain.

    "What's the benefit of being above level ten?" Jiang Li was thinking about the benefits of being above level ten. "The

    settings of each system are different, but these ordinary systems above level ten can be traded freely, and the owner can add some friends to see their personal small shops." On the thirteenth, he said, "Maybe the owner is lucky and can meet someone who sells breakfast." Jiang Li's eyes lit up when she heard it

    .

    Jiang Li specially selected these purple names to add up this time. These people's system level is high, and they should all be the kind who made a lot of money. Adding up, it shouldn't be too much trouble.

    As long as he doesn't look like Fifth Sister and Xiaoya, then it's enough to worry about. Speaking of which, I didn't see Yuanyuan's message today, and I don't know what Yuanyuan is doing.

    Jiang Li found out that as long as she added these people, she didn't need to apply or anything, and immediately became the friend of the other party. Could it be because of her high authority that

    adding friends like this seems a bit coercive? Well, is she bullying others? However, adding friends like this is very fast, Jiang Li thought.

    This time, Jiang Li added up to 22 people.

    At this time, a woman named Yueling left a message for her, "Hello, are you from the 21st century?"

    "I'm not, I'm from the last days"

    "Ah, the zombie-infested world of the last days, is it dangerous or not?" This Yue Ling seemed to be in a good mood, and Jiang Li could see her worried tone.

    "It's okay, there is a space system, so self-protection is no problem."

    "Well, there is space to hide in. This method of life-saving is really good." "What about

    you, seeing that you are in a peaceful world, and you have already reached purple. It seems that life should be good." Jiang Li was just chatting at the moment, anyway, she didn't know what to say.

    "Alas" Yueling sighed, "It can be regarded as a successful career, but I am already 30 years old this year. Not to mention that I am not married, and my body is still broken. I am lying in the hospital now, and I have lived a new life. I have not lived as long as my previous life. In fact, it is quite sad. Right now, there are many people standing outside the door of the house, but no one is sincerely here for me. They are all waiting to inherit my inheritance."

Table of contentsbookmark⋯previous chapternext chapter

front page

PC version

bookshelf

return

front page

I earn points in the last days

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 49 Developing the Friend System 2

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    "What's wrong, what's wrong?" Jiang Li felt that there was nothing she could do to help her. After all, she didn't have any special medicine for cancer or something.

    "Leukemia, none of these so-called relatives is willing to try whether the bone marrow matches. It's really ridiculous that I'm alive, it's just a big joke." Yue Ling's tone was full of sadness. In fact, it's not a matter of her not being able to manage family relationships at all, but that these people outside are too superb.

    At this time, Jiang Li saw the resurrection button in her friend system, "Do you want to change your destiny?" How does she feel that she has a bit of potential to be a magic stick? "Eh, changing destiny Lily, I was just an ordinary worker in my previous life. In this life, I have worked hard to change my destiny, but now I still encounter this kind of thing." Speaking of it, Yueling's life this time is really miserable. Although she has changed since she took over her body, those horrible memories have always been imprinted in her mind

    .

    "Yue Ling, do you want to be reborn again?" Jiang Li continued to ask.

    "You wait..." Yueling immediately became excited when she heard that, her system actually has a very special option to exchange points, that is, the group company she established can directly exchange 10 million points.

    Originally, she was considering whether to change it. After all, she had no way to use it if it was exchanged for points. At most, it was a space upgrade. But with her current illness, no matter how many points are good for her, she was unwilling to leave her group company to those white-eyed wolves outside.     But now that she can use points to revive, she can completely exchange the group company into points. Anyway, for those people outside, she doesn't have to face them again after she dies, and she doesn't feel it even if she whips the corpse.     Yueling is also a very straightforward person. She directly exchanged the group company for 10 million points, and then directly transferred it to Jiang Li.     Jiang Li felt that she was going to be knocked out by these points, and she felt that she was so excited that she was going to die.     "Yueling, do you have any requirements?"     "If you can choose an age, it should be as young as possible." She wanted to avoid those horrible memories.     "If you can choose to live in my mother's belly, do you want it too?"     "Yes, I should not be a child of this family. I don't even know who the mother of my body is. And in the memory of the original owner, the original owner was once violated by that beast-like adoptive father. I want to avoid those disasters. Since she has no ability, let me change it." Speaking of it, she actually didn't have any hope for the bone marrow matching of outsiders. Not even a try.     "Well, if you can choose, I'll help you choose." Jiang Li felt sore in her heart, how much the original owner had endured. Looking at it like that, it happened and was kept secret, how painful it was for her. Yue Ling just picked up the fruit knife on the table beside her bed and stabbed it directly into her heart. She really didn't want to live with this dilapidated body     .

    Jiang Li saw that Yue Ling's purple name instantly changed to a gray name, and then she immediately clicked on Resurrection. As a result, her hands almost trembled when she saw it. She thought she was rich enough, but it took eight million points to revive a friend. Before the age of 23 and before the age of twenty-

    three

    .

    Jiang Li took a general look. Yueling was abducted when she was three years old. As for thirteen years old, it was because she was raped by that adoptive father in that year. Twenty-three years old is the time when Yueling traveled to get rid of that family.

    The fate of the original owner was too tragic. Although Yue Ling later changed her fate and established such a large group company, she was still single, probably because of the damage of those memories.

    Jiang Li directly revived her to before she was three years old, so she should be able to see her biological mother, right? Jiang Li

    didn't wait long, and Ming Ling left her a message almost an hour later, "Lily, I'm back before I was three years old, and I saw my mother in this body, she is so gentle." Yue Ling is still very satisfied with her biological mother.

    There was a smile on Jiang Li's face, and she sent Mingling the power awakening potion and the powerful potion, "You can take it yourself, and you don't know if you can bear this potion at your age.     "     "Come on..." Jiang Li left her words of encouragement, and Yue Ling also went to take the medicine. She also felt a sense of urgency. She had to become stronger in order to protect herself.     Jiang Li had already added 20 people, and after exiting the chat box, she finally saw the pop-up button.

    Then when Jiang Li selected that button, she found that there were two options. The first one was to revive the target character Xiaoyu, and the other popped up for nearby people, but she found that selecting nearby people was blank.     Jiang Li saw that the people nearby were empty, and immediately became anxious , "No. 13, No. 13, come and see, why are the people     nearby empty? Isn't Jiang Yuheng right next to him? Isn't he in

    my space?"     Although Jiang Yuheng couldn't walk in, he could still see Jiang Li when he stood at the door of the house.

Table of contentsbookmark⋯previous chapternext chapter

front page

PC version

bookshelf

return

front page

I earn points in the last days

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 50 Developing the Friend System 3

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    "Jiang Yuheng, just stand there and don't move, I'll give you something nice." Jiang Li started to choose again at this time.

    She directly skipped the option of resurrecting Xiaoyu, and still chose people nearby. At this time, Jiang Yuheng's name really appeared on it, "No. 13, I can see Jiang Yuheng." Jiang Yuheng was stunned, "Why did you see me?" He didn't understand what was going on

    .     At this time, Jiang Li said loudly, "I have a subsystem friend with a gray name. She is dead, but her subsystem can now bounce on you. If you have a system, you can easily earn points. I can set it so that you can get points by killing zombies." As for Jiang Yuheng, she still needs to set some task options. She found that there are five to twenty points for killing

    zombies     .     She selected this option, as well as killing mutant beasts and killing mutant plants, all of which can get points, and the points are all five to twenty points, which is estimated to be based on the level.     She selected all these options,     and then Jiang Li discovered that this system actually has a hidden option, that is, every time she gets a beautiful girlfriend, she can get a thousand points. Jiang Li's face turned black when she saw this item     .     But in order to convince Jiang Yuheng that she didn't lie to him, she still added this option. After all, his exchange here is low, and his exchange is twice as high, so he should know how to choose.

    Jiang Li also selected those who can get points for exercising. Although these points are not many, Jiang Yuheng exercises every morning. The so-called mosquito is meat, right? This needs to be slowly accumulated. After the settings are set, Jiang Li said, "I want to play." She will consider which of these two options

    to

    choose

    .

    Jiang Yuheng only felt a buzzing in his head, as if he was inside a big clock, and lost consciousness in an instant.     . I heard it on the 13th. After all, when the owner is upgraded, others cannot stay in the space, so I will not continue this topic.     Jiang Li got a lot of benefits from the friend system, so she decided to take a look at the friend system to see what other benefits she could get. Jiang Li opened the friend system     this time and found that Yuanyuan had left a message. Yuanyuan told her that she went hunting in the mountains, but on the way to hunt, she met a black bear chasing a person, and she rescued him, but the identity of this person was a bit strange.     "how strange"

    Jiang Li quickly ran over to catch him, and carried him to the bed in the yard.

    At this time, No. 13 looked at him and said, "This fusion process will take a day or two. Do you want to upgrade the system?" Upgrade to level four. "Will this fourth upgrade take too long and will my upgrade here eject Jiang Yuheng out of the space? You have to remember that the outside is burning. If he is ejected from the space now, isn't he sure to die

    ?

    "

    It seems that there is a feeling of returning to the pre-liberation after 30 years of hard work.

    "He looks like a soldier, but he's not wearing a military uniform. Lily, don't you think I saved a secret agent?"

    Knowing the time Yuanyuan lived in, this possibility is really possible.

    "You searched him to see if there are any documents," Jiang Li reminded her.

    Yuanyuan patted her head fiercely, "Why did I forget about the body search?" She only remembered to put the person in the space, but forgot about it.

    Soon, Yuanyuan replied more easily, "Lily, he is a soldier. I saw his ID. It seems that he is carrying out some secret mission now, but he is so young, only 19 years old, and he is so handsome." Jiang Li was amused when she heard this, "You want to recruit a son-in-law." "Oh, Lily, what are you talking about? He is still young

    .

    "

    "Twelve is indeed a bit young, but in those days, it seemed normal to marry at the age of fourteen or fifteen. You can make an appointment first." "Forget it, I don't want to settle down early. I still like to live a single

    life. Lily, I got rid of that family. God knows how happy I am now. My house is far away from other people in the village, so I eat meat every day, and no one knows." Yuanyuan is having a good time.

    "Actually, even in the village, it's very easy if you want to eat meat. You can cook the meat and eat it directly in the space." Jiang Li said amusedly, this girl won't forget her space     .     Although she is very strong now, she did not dare to reveal too much. She accepted the task of herding cattle for the team, and she was chained to the mountain every day. Of course, it was also convenient for her to hunt.     As for the problem of losing cattle, it is too rare in this era. After all, stealing cattle is a death sentence. Who would dare to do it?

    The two chatted for a while, and Yuanyuan threw Jiang Li 20,000 points, "I found out that herbs can be exchanged for more points. I have to learn the Compendium of Materia Medica." "

    Then there is ginseng or something, so don't exchange points foolishly." Jiang Li quickly reminded her.

    "Lily, don't worry, I'm clear on this matter, ginseng can save lives." Yuanyuan said with a smile, the mountains here are very deep, it seems that she can really run into the deep mountains, maybe she can dig some old ginseng? The two chatted for a while, and Yuanyuan told Jiang Li that she had to go home

    .     The two of them felt unfinished. I don't know why, but Jiang Li felt that she was in harmony with Yuanyuan. She directly sent

    a power awakening potion to Yuanyuan.

Table of contentsbookmark⋯previous chapternext chapter

front page

PC version

bookshelf

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

956 78 15
Grace Herlum was never meant to be born. The human population was massive and had continued to expand at an astounding rate. The government began to...
376 19 13
In this engrossing science fiction and fantasy (SFF) adventure, you'll go on a voyage that will captivate your imagination. Immerse yourself in a tap...
Crazy By Pennygobbler56

Science Fiction

5 0 2
A fruity scientist gets called crazy and wants to die until he's actually dying but becomes immortal instead??? (That's all I got for now 😢)
9.7K 129 14
Fu Yu is a Buddhist cultivator full of vitality and loves life very much, until the thunder calamity fell and knocked her back to the interstellar ag...