Mind of Steel | Part two | L...

By MayLarie10

~Book Dedication~ Even in hard times, there is still light. That could be a person, a place, a hobby or even... More

Disclaimer
LX
Instagram (103)
Instagram (104)
LXI
Instagram (105)
Instagram (106)
LXII
Instagram (107)
Instagram (108)
LXIII
Instagram (109)
Instagram (110)
LXIV
Instagram (111)
Instagram (112)
LXV
Instagram (113)
Instagram (114)
LXVI
Instagram (115)
Instagram (116)
LXVII
Instagram (117)
Instagram (118)
LXVIII
Instagram (119)
Instagram (120)
Instagram (121)
Instagram (122)
LXX
Instagram (123)
Instagram (124)
LXXI
Instagram (125)
Instagram (126)
LXXII
Instagram (127)
Instagram (128)
LXXIII
Instagram (129)
Instagram (130)
LXXIV
Instagram (131)
Instagram (132)
LXXV
Instagram (133)
Instagram (134)
LXXVI
Instagram (135)
Instagram (136)
LXXVII
Instagram (137)
Instagram (138)
LXXVIII
Instagram (139)
Instagram (140)
LXXIX
Instagram (141)
Instagram (142)
LXXX
LXXXI
Instagram (143)
LXXXII
Instagram (144)
LXXXIII
Instagram (145)
Instagram (146)
LXXXIV
Instagram (147)
LXXXV
Instagram (148)
Instagram (149)
LXXXVI
Instagram (150)
Instagram (151)
LXXXVII
Instagram (152)
LXXXVIII
Instagram (153)
LXXXIX
Instagram (154)
XC
Instagram (155)
XCI
Instagram (156)
XCII
Instagram (157)
XCIII
Instagram (158)
XCIV
Instagram (159)
XCV
Instagram (160)
XCVI
Instagram (161)
XCVII
Instagram (162)
XCVIII
Instagram (163)
XCIX
Instagram (164)
C
Instagram (165)
CI
Instagram (166)
CII
Instagram (167)
CIII
Instagram (168)
CIV
Instagram (169)
CV
Instagram (170)
CVI
Instagram (171)
CVII
Instagram (172)
CVIII
Instagram (173)
Instagram (174)
CIX
Instagram (175)
Instagram (176)
CX
Instagram (177)
Instagram (178)
CXI
Instagram (179)
CXII
Instagram (180)
CXIII
Instagram (181)
Instagram (182)
CXIV
CXVI
CXV
Instagram (183)
Instagram (184)
Instagram (185)
Instagram (186)

LXIX

872 15 1
By MayLarie10

"Alright, so here is what we are starting with?" Leah showed the cake mix and frosting to the camera that they had set up on their counter.

"Yes, Leah is hot, I know," Lando smiled at the camera as Leah walked away from it to go get the ingredients.

"Lan, how many eggs did it say?" Leah called from the fridge. She walked over there and forgot what she had read on the box.

"Two," Lando smiled. "Egg whites." He looked at the camera, he was reading comments off his phone. "We are making a white cake?"

"Yes," Leah came back over with another bowl with two eggs. "Do you wanna crack them, you have to hold the egg yolk though. Do you know how to do that?" She asked him. He smiled and took the eggs cracking one and dropping the egg into the bowl.

"I'm a pro," He smiled at her. She looked at the egg yolk.

"You are love, but you gotta get the yellow yolk out without it breaking or else it's not a white cake mix," Leah explained as he looked back into the bowl.

"But, it's already, wait, what?" He laughed a little. Leah knew he was confused. She grabbed the eggshell from him and got the yolk out of the bowl without breaking it as she tossed it into their garbage disposal. "But, but, you just waisted that!" He looked at it in the sink.

"Baby, what are you going to do with an egg yolk?" She laughed at him as he touched his arm. He was staring at the sink like he was going to mourn the egg loss.

"I don't know, an omelet or something, why does it have to be white." He pointed at her. "that's racist."

"It's what the recipe calls for," Leah defended as she cracked the second egg holding the yolk back. "Do you want this?" She asked him. He grabbed the egg yolk and tossed it in the sink. Leah just looked at the screen and shook her head as she smiled.

"Now we need oil and water, and mix," Lando mimicked mixing in a bowl as he grabbed the whisk.

"Cooking up some stirfry," Leah sang as she poured the oil into the measuring cup and dumped it into the bowl as she mixed the liquids together. "Will you cut this open for me?" He searched the drawers and then looked at the counter grabbing the scissors and cutting it open for her. He dumped the whole thing in and she smiled at him. "Do you wanna stir or preheat and prepare the oven? Alexa, play London Boy by Taylor Swift. Turn the volume up to six," Lando smiled at her and started shimmying around the kitchen. He took the bowl from her and started stirring to the beat of Taylor.

"But something happened, I heard him laughing, I saw the dimples first and then I heard the accent, they say home is where the heart is,  but that's not where mine lives, you know I love a London boy!" They sang together as Leah pulled the pan out and prepared the oven. Lando sang into the back of the whisk as he danced around Leah.

"He likes my American smile, like a child when our meet, darling, I fancy you, took me back to Highgate, met all of his best mates, so I guess all the rumors are true," He pointed at Leah now for her to continue.

"You know I love a London boy, boy, I fancy you, ooh, and now I love high tea, stories from uni, and the west end!" She sang to him as he smiled down at her. She walked over to the cabinet and she slid a little since they both were in socks. Lando looked at the phone as she smiled.

"You listen to this biblically," Lando laughed as he read it off.

"They say home is where the heart is, but god, I love the English!" Leah yelled as she collapsed to her knees seeing her heart out. "You know I love a London boy, I enjoy nights in Brixton, Shoreditch in the afternoon, he likes my American smile, like a child when our eyes, meet, Darling I fancy you!" She pointed to him. He set the bowl down on the counter and picked her up as they danced around to Taylor. He slipped a little almost making both of them tumble over, but Leah caught them as she hugged him tightly.

"Alexa, turn the volume down to four," Leah laughed as she grabbed the spray off the floor and sprayed the pan. "Did you mix this?" She laughed as he danced by himself behind her.

She looked t the phone seeing people commenting about how old a couple they were.

"I know we are perfect." Lando gave a whoop from behind her as he appeared on camera looking over her shoulder.

"You distracted me with your singing," Lando defended as he grabbed the bowl from her hands finishing up his job. the oven beeped as it preheated. Once he was down he showed her the bowl and she checked it.

"Good, now pour it in," Leah pointed to the pan. Lando shook his head at her.

"I'm gonna make a mess," He reasoned, she smiled and grabbed his arm pulling him over to the pan.

"Baby, all you gotta do is pour it into the dish, it's flat, use the whisk, or wait," She turned and went over to her drawer grabbing a spatula. 

"Use this to get it off the edges." Lando shook his head and look at the phone.

"Leah, they think we are cute," Lando smiled at her. She opened the oven a little getting hit by a heat wave as she shut it.

"I know we are, now pour please," She laughed at him as she walked over to the phone reading some comments. "No, I'm not pregnant." Lando laughed in the background. "Hi, Georgia." She waved a little as she pulled the icing toward her. "Lando and I are married. Yes, I've adopted all the rookies as my own.

"Leah!" Lando yelled as he almost dropped the bowl. She turned around laughing at him.

"Here I will hold it while you get the rest," She told him and he nodded as he smiled at her.

"I love you," He kissed her temple as he focused and scrapped the rest of the cake batter into the pan. Leah swiped her finger and wiped it on his face. e paused with his mouth open.

"Oh no," He chuckled and wiped it off as he reached for her, but she jerked away from him.

"No!" She ran away as he followed her. He finally got her as she stumbled on the carpet. He forced her to come back by the camera as they both laughed.

"How do you feel about Lando's facial hair?" Lando read off and looked down at her.

"I think it makes him look older, Leah smiled as she ran her hands across his jaw and moved away from him as she slid the pan into the oven.

"Now we wait," He put his hands on his hips. Leah wiped the cake batter off her nose and glared at him. "You started that," He pointed at her. She sighed and looked back at the phone while they waited. "How long does it cook for?" Lando asked as he grabbed the box. "Thirty-five minutes." He set a timer and leaned on the counter next to her.

"Get someone who looks at you the way these two look at each other," Leah read off and looked up at Lando, he was already looking down at her. "Damn straight, he's my person." Leah leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Don't burn it," Lando gasped. "You have that little faith in us."

"In you," Leah laughed as she read what people were commenting over and over. Lando chuckled and wrapped his arms around her neck dragging her back jokingly. Leah gripped his arms as she noticed his veins.

"Look at his arms," She laughed a little. Lando let her go and looked at his arms. "Do you see how prominent his veins are?" Leah said as she showed the camera his arm. He just watched her smile at his arms as she pushed on the veins.

"Ew, don't do that, it feels weird," Lando chuckled as he yanked his arm back.

"Lover!" Leah yelled as Lover by Taylor Swift started playing. She grabbed Lando's hand and danced around their kitchen with him going on and off the screen as they both screamed her lyrics. Leah came back onto the screen and jumped up and down using the counter as a boost as she read comments.

"Yes, I am hyper. I don't know why we are making a cake, I wanted something sweet and Lando had never made a cake before," Lando laughed in the background as he went to go use the bathroom. "The fact that they used the cheapy cake mix and icing." Leah pointed at the screen and then grabbed the supplies. "I have never went wrong with the cheap shit. I'm telling you. Just cause things are more expensive and say nice things don't mean shit. I've never went wrong with the cheap stuff, I grew up on this shit." Leah explained. "It has my full confidence." She pushed it to the side. "Alexa, play Last Last." Leah smiled at the camera. "Watch this."

"Shayoo!" Lando screamed from the bathroom as she heard his footsteps as he came running around the corner with a smile. He came forward dancing around her as he leaned against the counter looking at the phone. Leah ran her hands through his hair.

"We need to redo your curls tonight, maybe even cut your hair, if you'll let me?" Leah asked as she tugged on his hair a bit. He pressed his lips together as he looked at her. "Sorry." She laughed and backed away from him as she went to check the cake.

"When I for do anything you want me to do, Maybe another time, maybe another life, you would be my wife and we'd get it right, E don cast, last, last, an everybody go chop
breakfast!" Lando sang to Leah as she turned around smiling at him.

"I need Igbo and Shayo," Leah sang back to him as she wrapped her hand around the back o his neck as he rested his forehead against her.

"You did that on purpose," He narrowed his eyes at her. She tugged at the curls at the back of his head. He closed his eyes as he clenched his jaw. She knew every time she pulled his hair it got a rise out of him. "Yes, you can cut my hair later." He kissed her forehead and stepped away from her. She checked the cake seeing that it was cooked thoroughly. She brought it out and overturned it on their cooling rack.

"Look at this," Lando smiled as he waved his hands in front of the cake. "Masterpeice, lets go." He held up his hands and Leah high five him as they interlaced their fingers. He pulled her hands behind his back as he kissed her. She leaned back and smiled, but ran away from him making him frown.

"I gotta pee, I have a small bladder!" Leah yelled as she disappeared. He laughed and turned back to the phone as he opened the frosting.

"Leah is the love of my life, yes, I would love her in every life," Lando muttered as he started stirring the frosting until it was pliable. He looked over at the cake.

"Do you think I could ice it?" He asked the camera and then shrugged as he moved over to tit. He put a huge glob of icing on it and then gasped as it started melting. "Oh no!" He tried spreading it across the cake, but it started pulling up the cake itself making the icing lumpy. "Leah! I fucked the cake!" Lando yelled as he set the icing down. He heard her say something muffled through the door. "Leah! I need you!" She came running around the corner and started laughing as half the cake was breaking apart.

"Oh god, Lan," She laughed as she came forward and grabbed a different plate. She slid her hands under the hot cake and moved it onto another plate. "We gotta let it cool," She smiled at him. He set the knife down and raised his hands up. She wiped her hands on her shirt and patted his back.

"This is why Lando doesn't cook," Lando read off. "No, it's just why I don't cook unsupervised." Lando pointed out. Leah stood on her tiptoes and kissed his cheek as she moved across from him to grab the icing and bowl. She filled the bowl with warm water and set the icing in it to heat it up a little.

"What is this?" Lando asked her. "Some American cooking secret?" Lando asked as he showed the camera her setup.

"No, well maybe," She shrugged. "I'm using warm water to soften the icing so it goes on smoothly," She explained as she showed him how the icing was thinning out a little due to the heat.

"My wife is a genius," Lando smiled as he kissed her temple and wrapped his arms around her waist. They both stood in front of the camera reading the comments.

"We are both really young to be having so many children, Jesus," Leah laughed as she saw people commenting over and over for them to adopt them.

"I don't know if I want to be Leah or be with Leah," Lando read off as he laughed. "Either is pretty great, what do you think?"

"I like being Leah, how about being with her?" Leah asked him and he smiled as he turned her head so she looked over her shoulder as he kissed her. She laughed and looked back at the phone.

"Have you ever had a fight?" Leah thought for a moment. " I don't think so, but we are newly married."

"I would like to think I would never fight with you unless it's about your safety that's different," Lando explained. Leah turned in his grasp giving him another kiss before she reached for the icing. "Yay! Icing time!" He clapped his hand and leaned next to her as he watched her ice half the cake.

"Wanana ice the other half?" She asked him. He nodded and moved forward.

"Wait like this?" He asked as he tried to spread it over the cake, he didn't want it to end up like last time, but the cake stayed in place. "Oh." He laughed to himself. Leah grabbed a knife from the drawer and cut a small piece off.

"Presentation," She said as she showed the camera. "Now taste test," Lando handed her a fork as they both took a bite and fed it t one another. They chewed for a moment and Leah nodded as she covered her mouth. "Mhmm, we did good," She set her fork down and gave him a high five.

"We are better than Petra and Max, tell him that on his streams, the professional pair," Lando smiled as he grabbed his phone from the table now. "Alright chat, well I will see ya later, have fun, be safe, love you guys." He waved at the camera.

"I love you!" Leah stood on her tippy toes trying to see into the screen, but Lando moved the phone making her stand flat now. She laughed a little and waved.

"Bye, guys!" She blew a kiss and he ended the stream.

"We make a delicious cake," Lando said as he took another bite. leah sighed and looked back at it.

"Yeah, but what are we going to do with the rest," She asked him as they started at the whole cake they made.

"We've got Max, Kelly, Daniel, and Cassidy," He reasoned and Leah nodded in agreement as they both finished their small piece of cake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 1K 22
"'αΆœα΅ƒα΅˜Λ’α΅‰ ⁱ'ᡐ α΅˜Λ’α΅‰Λ‘α΅‰Λ’Λ’ ʷʰᡉⁿ ΚΈα΅’α΅˜'ʳᡉ Λ’α΅—α΅˜αΆœα΅ ⁱⁿ ᡐʸ ᡐⁱⁿᡈ" in which marla webber fights to prove herself irl x social media daniel ricciardo x fem!oc 2022 f...
324K 3.9K 68
sky morgan, female f1 rookie for red bull lando norris, f1 driver for mclaren one love story β€’β€’β€’β€’ complete, currently editing highest rankings: #1...
70.1K 1.2K 20
ADELINE O'CONNOR has been devastated since the last time she fell in love. Fans, gossips and even in interviews, all hover on the same topic. She's t...
17.2K 446 40
Book 2: Driver Her Insane Series __ F1 AU __ A sequel to Lock-Up. Carlos' decision to leave Ferrari has not been working out well. Ever since the...