I'll Save You (Mikey x Reader)

Oleh Blueberrycow666

(Y/n) (L/n) was the girlfriend of Manjiro Sano back in middle school. Throughout the course of their lives th... Lebih Banyak

Episode 1: Reborn
Episode 2: Resist
Episode 3: Resolve
Episode 4: Return
Episode 6: Regret
Episode 7: Revive
Episode 8: Rechange
Episode 9: Revolt
Episode 10: Rerise
Episode 11: Respect
Episode 12: Revenge
Episode 13: Odds and Ends
Episode 14: Break Up
Episode 15: No Pain No Gain
Episode 16: Once Upon a Time
Episode 17: No Way
Episode 18: Open Fire
Episode 19: Turn Around
Episode 20: Dead or Alive
Episode 21: One and Only
Episode 22: One for All
Episode 23: End of War
Episode 24: A Cry Baby
Episode 25: It Is What It Is
Episode 26: Gotta Go
Episode 27: Stand Alone
Episode 28: Family Bonds
Episode 29: Christmas Eve
Episode 30: Whip Up Morale
Episode 31: Sibling Rivalry
Episode 32: Strive Together
Episode 33: Dawning of a New Era
Episode 34: The Light of My Life
Episode 35: On My Way Home
Episode 36: Last Order
Episode 37: When It Rains, It Pours

Episode 5: Releap

847 12 1
Oleh Blueberrycow666

2005:

I was walking home from the convenience store, when I suddenly bumped into Hina.

"Hey," I smiled. "Crazy seeing you here."

"Wow," she pointed out. "What a coincidence."

We both gave a small laugh as she joined me.

"Where did you come from?" Hinata asked.

"I just wanted some mochi and some other snacks," I answered. "What about you?"

"Cram school," she sighed.

"Damn, that must be annoying to do, especially during summer break."

"Tell me about it," Hinata sighed.

The two of us started to chat about how strange Takemichi was acting lately, when we saw the man himself. Screaming and panting for some reason.

We approached him from behind as he mumbled, "I've gotta make sure Hina never finds out about that-"

"About what," the girl interrupted.

His mouth opened wide in horror. He is definitely hiding something.

"You better not be doing anything shady Takemichy," I scowled.

"WAHHHHHHH," Takemichi screamed, then tried to compose himself. "What in the world are you two doing here?"

"I'm on my way home from cram school and (Y/n) was doing some shopping," Hinata boldly answered. "What are you doing here Takemichy?" 

"Uh- I just was... uh-," the blonde stuttered.

Hinata got up close to his face, her expression telling Takemichi that she knows he did something.

"Uh- what's wrong," Takemichi nervously chattered. "Is there something on my face?"

"Alright Takebitchy, what did you do?" I angrily questioned as Hinata turned away.

"Uh I don't really remember what happened," Takemichi blurted.

This man is actually an idiot.

"What are you talking about?" Hinata and I said in unison.

"What's up with you?" the short haired girl spoke sadly. "You're so weird lately."

"Huh?" Takemichi cautioned.

"Today you're the adult Takemichi," Hinata started. "But the night we watched fireworks together up on the roof, you left and just rushed home without saying a word. And you've been cold to me at school. But now tonight you seem nice again."

"Yeah, you started to act like a jerk wad to everyone," I added. "It's like you had a complete personality change overnight."

He stood there in silence lightly punching his temple, as his phone started ringing.

"Takemichi, isn't that your phone ringing?"

"Huh, oh. Whoa it's Draken!" Takemichi realized before answering. "Uh- hello."

Hinata and I were just staring at each other with the 'what the hell is happening look,' while Takemichi took his call.

"Hina," Takemichi spoke up after Draken ended the call. "I'm sorry, but for some reason Draken wants to see me."

I pulled my phone out of my pocket as it vibrated. A text from Mikey? Mikey's message said, 'we're meeting at the shrine right now, don't be late :)'.

"Hey, sorry Hina, but I gotta go too," I apologized.

"Fine," Hinata smiled. "Then I'll go with you two."

"What, seriously?" Takemichi stared in confusion.

"I mean, I don't really think that Mikey would care if we brought a friend," I cheered, putting my arm around Hinata.

We started to make our way to Musashi Shrine, where the next Toman Meeting was about to take place. Hinata seemed like she wanted to have a private conversation with Takemichi, so I quickened my pace giving them some time alone.

I made my way to the stairs leading up to the shrine, sitting on them to wait for my friends. It didn't take too long for the sound of engines revving to fill the distance. Takemichi and Hinata looked pretty scared, but they'll get used to it.

"Hey, you," one of the members yelled at the two. "Quit your staring. What's your problem, you wanna die?" Takemichi started tearing up as he continued. "Get out of here while you still can."

"While you can still walk," another member chimed.

I should probably stop this before it goes too far. I stood up from the stairs and made my way directly in front of these two guys.

"Leave them alone, they're guests of the commander," I threatened.

"I think you might be lost, princess," the guy cooed. "How about I help you find your way home, to my house of course."

Him and his friend started laughing at this comment. They must be new cause they definitely don't know who the hell they're talking to. The guy then proceeded to pick Takemichi up by the collar of his shirt.

"Violence is wrong," Hinata proclaimed.

"Well, you know what they say," I smirked as I round-house kicked this guy in the head, then the other one in the stomach. "Fight violence with more violence."

I then picked up the member by his collar.

"Last time I checked, you address me as vice-commander," I demanded. "Got it?"

"V-vice-commander?" the wimpy brunette stuttered.

"I'm sorry," they both bowed in apology.

I glared at them again and attempted to usher Hinata and Takemichi to the side.

"Try not to piss anyone off," I advise, mostly directing it towards Takemichi.

"Got it," the two exclaimed.

"Wait a sec, are you Takemichi?" another voice chimed in.

"Yeah," Takemichi groaned in response. "Hi, there."

"Mitsuya!" I cheered.

Mitsuya smiled, then changed his focus to the guy that was bowing on the ground.

"What are you doing scaring the commander's guest?" Mitsuya inquired, kicking the two guys away as they ran, apologizing.

"Come with me," Mitsuya directed to Takemichi.

"Huh," Takemichi replied. "Oh, sure."

Me and Hinata followed behind him anyways.

"Hey, Takemichi," my blonde asserted. "Sorry for the surprise invite."

I walked over to Mikey who handed me my jacket. I already wore the pants since I knew about the meeting prior, but I left my jacket at his house after the last meeting. I slid the jacket over my shoulders and buttoned it up as they continued talking.

"Why'd you decide to bring your wifey along?" Draken added.

Takemichi glared at me as I looked away, avoiding responsibility.

"Sorry about that," he nervously spoke as he rubbed the back of his head. "I just had no idea that it would be like this."

"Hello again Hinata," Draken smiled. "I'm sorry for scaring you the other day."

Aww, he actually did feel bad for threatening her.

"Were you with Hinata and Takemichi?" Mikey suddenly asked.

"Yeah, I was getting snacks," I chuckled as Mikey's eyes lit up. "Don't worry, I got extra."

I handed my bag to him as he secured it in one of his bike's compartments.

"Hey Emma," Draken yelled. "This is Takemichi's wifey, make sure you take good care of her."

Wow I didn't expect Emma to show up at this meeting.

She walked up to the small group as she said, "will do."

What I also didn't expect was her recognizing Takemichi and Takemichi recognizing her.

"Hey," the blonde girl shouted. "What'd you say wussy boy."

"HAHAHAHA!" I laughed out loud while Mikey side-eyed me. "WHERE DID YOU GET THAT NICKNAME FROM?"

"Why would this girl be calling you a wussy boy," Hinata questioned, obviously pissed.

"Good question," Draken added. "Do you already know Emma?"

Ooooh, Draken sounds a little bit jealous. Both him and Emma are stupid enough to not realize that they both like each other. It drives me insane, which is why Katsume and I pester her about it almost every time. Speaking about Katsume, where is she? It was almost as if she heard me thinking, when she popped out of the bushes in her Toman uniform.

"You will never believe what I just saw," she blurted out walking up to me and Mikey.

"What?" I questioned, not noticing that all the focus was being turned onto us.

"I saw a guy running out of a karaoke booth, and not even 10 seconds later, Emma popped her head out.

Everyone simultaneously gasped in shock. Draken seemed especially pissed.

"Hell yeah I did! Emma smirked at Draken.

"Oh hey, that blonde dude in the school uniform was the guy with her," Katsume added.

"It's not what you think Hina!" Takemichi said, attempting to defend himself. "You gotta believe me, Draken. I don't remember a thing that happened."

That is most definitely bullshit. I might have to beat this entitled asshole up later.

"You mean getting me down to my underwear then running away?" Emma smirked again.

"Oh really," Hinata angrily smiled. "Is that what happened?"

"You know, I'm really not sure," Takebitchy tried to play dumb. "Funny, huh, I don't seem to remember anything at all."

"Look, you dug your own hole asshole!" I retorted while Hinata cracked her knuckles.

"No wait I can explain," Takemichi muttered.

Hinata then beat him up. That's what he deserves.

"Does this mean that we can still ship Draken and Emma?" Katsume asked me.

"Of course, we can," I answered. "They are actually soulmates."

"Facts," Mikey butted in.

"I'm so sorry, Hina," Takemichi weakly apologized as she stormed off.

"Jerk face," she yelled.

"She is pissed," Emma noted. "I'm surprised you went after me when you got a girl like that one. Don't you get the wrong idea though. It's not like I like you or anything, I just used you. I thought if I let him see me with someone else, then he might get jealous. But I guess it didn't have any effect at all. All he cares about is riding, fighting, and Mikey. I thought messing around would make him a little mad."

I made a mental note to go and visit Hina after the meeting. Besides, me and Katsume are way better than dumb old Takebitchy. Maybe we'll bring Emma too. She's really close to me and Katsume, and she would probably get along great with Hina.

She walked away from Takemichi, as I turned my focus back to everyone else. Draken called out to Takemichi, who came running over to us.

"Alright, gather around everybody! The meeting is about to start!" Draken yelled.

We walked through the opening left by the members bowing on both sides of the entrance to the shrine saying, "good evening commander, welcome sir." Mikey walked in front, followed by me, Draken, and behind us was Takemichi and the captains. Mikey, Draken, and I made our way up the stairs, each standing parallel from each other with the commander in the middle. Mikey was the only one with a different uniform. He wore his jacket on his shoulders and his waist was wrapped in bandages, exposing his chest. Not that I was complaining.

"I brought you here today to talk about Moebius," he explained. "If they go up against us, it'll mean war. So," Mikey sat down as he continued. "I wanna know what you all think."

Suddenly, Peh and Pah came out of thin air and pushed Takemichi over with Peh's foot.

"Hey, what the hell," Takemichi responded. "What'd you do that for?"

"Heh?" Peh sneered. "Problem?"

"You're that Hanagaki punk, right?" Pah added.

"You're the little shit that got our boss, Kiyomasa, put out of commission," Peh growled. "Huh."

Did they not realize that Kiyomasa did this to himself? I mean he started a fight club without permission. Oh well, if things escalate too much Mikey will say something.

"Yeah," Pah chimed in. "And I'm thinking you're going to have to pay for that."

"Uh," Takemichi muttered in fear. "Pay for it, how?"

"Back off, Pah," Mitsuya threatened. "You know full well we're supposed to drop the whole Kiyomasa issue now. He used Toman's name to promote his little fight club."

I didn't expect Mitsuya to intervene, but yet again he was the one who helped me with the guys picking on Takemichi earlier.

"Ugh these two are so annoying," I whispered to myself.

"Huh, well I must be stupid cause I don't know what that means," Pah argued.

"Yeah," Peh added. "Pah has the brains of a sand flea."

I will admit, that was kinda funny. I tried to compose myself, stifling my laughter.

"Who asked for your opinion, dipshit," Mitsuya retorted.

"Hey, Pah," Draken yelled, having enough of their bullshit. "Keep your mouth shut!"

"Sorry, Draken," Peh apologized.

Pah just stormed off with Peh following, still pissed about Mikey's decision to get rid of Kiyomasa.

"Don't hold it against him, Takemichi," I comforted. "Pah is just pretty pissed off right now."

Pah was in fact pissed off, but not entirely from the Kiyomasa incident. Osanai, the leader of Moebius, recently did some horrible things to Pah's best friend after he crossed him. From what I was told, he got beat up badly and they raped his girlfriend in front of him. On top of that, they stole all of his money and beat up his entire family. I pitied them. The dude's girlfriend and family shouldn't have been punished for his wrong doings. This was the reason that this meeting was called on such late notice. Moebius ran Shinjuku and were much older than our gang, having two more generations than we had. Toman only runs Shibuya, the other parts of Tokyo are controlled by other gangs.

Pah bowed to Mikey as he spoke. "Well then Pah, war?"

"Moebius are experienced fighters," he noted. "Some of Toman's guys aren't going to survive and I'd be making you guys fight my battle. But... I'm too pissed off to let it go."

"But that's not what I was asking you," Mikey mentioned. "Are we gonna fight or not?"

"Yes, I wanna fight!" Pah shouted, tearing up. "I wanna murder all the sons of bitches!"

"Thought so," Mikey calmly said, standing up. "Anyone here think Pah's beef with Moebius it too much for us to deal with?" addressing the crowd.

"No way!" they shouted in reply.

"Anyone scared of getting beat up," the blonde continued.

"No!" they yelled, more enthusiastic.

"Anyone scared of Mobeius?" Mikey bellowed.

"No!"

"There you see!" he screamed. "Mobius is gonna fall."

With that, everyone cheered, excited for the upcoming battle.

"August third at the Festival!" he explained. "That's where it's all going down!"

Mikey walked off back to the bikes, followed by me, Draken, and everyone else. I climbed onto the back of Mikey's bike, as everyone drove off, leaving Hinata and Takemichi behind.

I wonder why Mikey decided to invite Takemichi. It's not like he can fight from what I saw at the fight club. Is he planning on making him a member of Toman?

The next day, Mikey and I were planning to go out to lunch with Draken at Joying-sun.

"What the hell man!" Mikey shouted in the restaurant.

"Mikey it's not that big of a deal," I sighed. "Stop causing a scene."

He threw his head back and continued complaining to the waiter.

"Someone's going to pay for this!" he continued. "There's no flag in my kids' meal."

He pointed to his food, while I put my head down in embarrassment.

"I ordered a kids' meal," he pouted, putting his arms behind his head. "It's not a kids' meal without a flag."

"Here you go, Mikey," Draken sighed, pulling a flag out from his jacket. "There's your flag."

Mikey's eyes lit up as he slammed his hands onto the table. "Alright then! Kenny, you did it!"

"Jeez, you act like such a child, Mikey," I sighed, watching him dig into his food. "Anyways," I started, shifting to face Draken. "Where did you get that flag?"

"I keep it with me, since he caused a scene last time," he confessed.

"Smart," I replied.

Mikey finished his food and fell asleep in my lap. He looks so cute when he's sleeping.

"That's it, I had it with you!" Draken yelled at Mikey.

I chuckled as I asked, "you wanna carry him or should I wake him up?"

"Dammit I hate the way he falls asleep right after he eats," he muttered. "I'll carry him."

He lifted Mikey onto his back, carrying him out of the restaurant as I paid and followed.

"I swear Mikey," Draken muttered under his breath. "You're so hopeless."

"I know right," I chuckled.

We were walking towards the hospital, to which I assumed we were visiting the girlfriend of Pah's friend. It was a silent five-minute walk, when Draken and I stopped in front of the doors.

"Wake up, Mikey," Draken announced. "We're here."

"Huh," Mikey snored, suddenly waking up. "What are we doing at the hospital?"

"We're visiting someone," I answered.

We walked into the hospital and made our way to the room of the girl. The sight was really sad. She seemed to be in a coma, with her left eye bruised and several other injuries on her face. Moebius will pay for getting an innocent girl involved.

"Who's that?" Mikey asked.

"Pah's buddy's girlfriend," Draken answered. "She's been unconscious for five days now."

"Poor girl," I expressed. "No one deserves to be treated like that. She never even did anything wrong."

"What the hell are you doing here?" an old, angry voice came from our right. "How dare you show your faces here! Get out!"

These must be the girl's parents.

"Easy dear," the woman's mother said.

Draken and I bowed, but Mikey stayed standing.

"Get out! All of you!" the man yelled at us. "Our daughter almost died because of gangster trash like you!"

"We haven't done anything wrong, (Y/n), Kenny," Mikey claimed, clearly ticked off. "Don't bow to this guy. Why are you trying to take it out on us anyway, old man?"

"You disgusting vermin," he continued, spouting insults. "Every night out looking for a fight and doing damage and destruction and danger to innocent people-"

"Honey, stop," the older woman interrupted.

"Huh," Mikey retorted.

"You disrespect people's property and their neighborhoods," the man continued. "Acting like irresponsible kids, even now when you're so called adults. You're all just worthless little punks."

Mikey was definitely pissed off even more now.

"Who do you think you're talking to old ma-" Mikey was cut off as I pushed his head down, forcing him to bow. "What are you doing?"

"Chill out," Draken cautioned. "We're in the wrong here."

"Like bowing is going to make my daughter well!" the man shouted in anger.

"What?" Mikey growled.

"Mikey, Just shut your mouth," Draken threatened.

"Our poor daughter," the man cried. "In a coma for days now. Just look at her... her face... and her body's been battered and bruised. And for what? What did she ever do to you to deserve such cruel abuse."

Now, both parents of the girl were sobbing. I bet that they were actually nice people. It's obvious to see that they truly cared about their daughter.

"Our beautiful little girl," he ranted. "Has been disfigured and despoiled for life. You scum ruined everything. Please leave... we never want to see you here or anywhere, again!"

He turned to comfort his crying wife. They walked away, leaving the three of us bowing to them.

"Soon, we'll be fighting Mobeius," Draken mentioned. "We'll deal with our own problems, but it will be in our own world."

"We can't let innocent people get dragged into this," I added. "We can't hurt their friends and family."

"It's not that you have to bow your head," Draken explained. "Just have a heart that cares."

"You're good people," Mikey smiled at us. "You're right, I apologize. And-uh, I'm glad to have you two by my side."

The parents were fully out of view now, allowing us to stand up and leave.

"I'm feeling pretty hungry all of a sudden, Kenny," Mikey announced.

"What?" Draken replied. "You just chowed down a whole kids' meal."

"I always get hungry after a nap," he laughed.

"I swear," I chuckled. "Sometimes you remind me of a golden retriever."

"Did you just call me a dog?" he pouted at me, offended.

"No, dummy," I corrected. "You just act like one."

It was silent as we exited. We may not know how this fight will turn out, but one thing's for certain... We will defeat Moebius. If not for our sake, for that girl's.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

5.3K 324 21
You and the rest of the founding members (Mikey, Draken, Baji, Mitsuya, Pah-Chin, and Kazutora) have been childhood friends for a very long time, whe...
2.6K 126 32
Y/N has grown up with the Tokyo Manji gang, and became not only a member, but a mother-figure to the group. They are her family and she would do anyt...
28.6K 888 22
Hi guys, this is a Mikey x reader but it will kind of slow progress between the two. Yes we are badasses in this ( Ν‘Β° ΝœΚ– Ν‘Β°) I hope you guys enjoy t...
310K 13.8K 96
takemichi was stuck. he didn't know how to save mikey, but he still chose to dive back into the past and keep his promise. as he did so, he was back...