As Green As Grass [Daphne Gre...

By cookiekid789

[YEARS 1-4] Y/N was raised by the Malfoy family since he was left with them as a small boy, over the years th... More

Year 1 -- Cast --
Prologue...
Diagon Alley (1/2)
Diagon Alley (2/2)
The Train & Welcome To Hogwarts
Huff n' Puff
First Day: Breakfast
First Day: First Lessons
Wolves Aren't Known For Flying
Family Business
Listening To Some Advice...
Quidditch Investigation...
Full Moon...
Recovery...
Do They Know It's Christmas Time At All
Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow
Christmas Dinner
Y/N Malfoy, Detective...
The Mirror
A Day In The Job...
Haywoods and Greybacks
We Know About the Philosophers Stone
The Forest
Realization
You Got Some Philosophers Stones On You
Back Home
Year 2 -- Cast --
In The Summer Time, When The Weather's Fine
Your Protectors Coming Home
Daphne & Y/N: A Grand Day Out
The Burrow
The Birdman of Privet Drive
Where Have You Been?!
Diagon Alley Blues...
Back at Hogwarts
Herbology
Fake
Line In The Sand
You Win Some, You Lose Some
Ooh, You're My Best Friend!
A Stern Warning
Suspicions
A Not So Lone Wolf
Duelling Club
The Visit
Cats and Dogs...
Everybody Hide...
The Wolf Is Coming...
The Big Bad Wolf...
There's this guy...
Year 3 -- Cast --
The Guy You Didn't Count On
Troublesome Tonks
Ministerial Mishaps...
McGonagall Manor
Leaky Cauldron...
The Things People Do For A Train Seat...
Assignment...
Woke Up This Morning...
History Of Magic...
Buckbeak
The Lion, The Witch, and The Boggart In The Wardrobe...
Talking With Lupin
Security
Insufferable...
Patrol
Quidditch Falls
Destroying My Enemies, By Making Them My Friend
Leaving for Durmstrang
Welcome To Durmstrang
Durmstrang Discipline
Familiar Faces
I Have A Plan
Rules & Consequences
Back At Durmstrang
Boxing Day Has Come Early
Take Me Home, Country Roads, To The Place I Belong...Hogwarts!
Memories and Those Within
Signed Confessions
A Brief Chat
Your Mission, Should You Choose To Accept It
Delivering Hope...
Serious Talk
The Cursed Vault
Hearing Result
Prophecy
The Death of A Hippogriff
The Shack
Dogfight
Time Travel
Back Home Again...
Year 4 -- Cast --
Hello Greengrass My Old Friend
Carry On Camping
Getting Ready
One Man Security Team
Heading Back To School...
Triwizard Tournament...
Back at Hogwarts...
Calm and Collected
Outrage
Arguments and Interviews
News
Dragons?
The First Task
Happy Together...
Dance Lessons
Head of Security
A Favour
Laying Down the Laws
The Yule Ball (1/2)
The Yule Ball (2/2)
A Clue
A Moment Together...
The Lake
Not The Years...
Murder He Wrote
Starting The Long Road To Recovery
The Final Task
The Graveyard (1/2)
The Graveyard (2/2)
The Return of The Dark Lord...
Bond, Soul Bond
The End of The Year

Troll

1.4K 64 8
By cookiekid789

Halloween:

Y/N had just got out of Défense Against The Dark Arts with Quirrell, he was walking with Daphne, Harry and Ron had just got out of Charms class and were a few steps ahead. Hermione was walking with Y/N and Daphne.

"Hello, I'm Hermione Granger."

"Daphne Greengrass."

"Wow I feel like an idiot stood between you two."

"Sorry?" Hermione said as Daphne chuckled.

"He's just being a dope, you and I study a lot so he's feeling inferior. Don't worry Y/N, you have other qualities that are useful."

"Oh, thanks a bunch."

"I thought you behaved rather admirably when you stood up to Draco the other week, I can't imagine it was easy for you." Hermione said as Y/N smiled.

"Just doing my civic duty." Y/N said as Daphne looked at him.

"She's a nightmare, no wonder she hasn't got any friends." Ron said just as Hermione rushed past them, Y/N could see tears on her face.

"She's got us." Daphne said as Y/N shook his head at Ron.

"Wow, you're an arsehole." Y/N said as Daphne stormed off to try and comfort Hermione.

Y/N was sat in the great hall eating at the Halloween feast when Daphne returned.

"How is she?"

"Still crying. I'm half tempted to go and smack that little pri-"

"I know. But it will get you nowhere. Let me do it, I punch harder." Y/N said as Daphne looked at him.

"Let's not go there." Daphne said as she looked at Y/N.

They began eating again when they were interrupted.

"TROLL! IN THE DUNGEON! TROLL IN THE DUNGEON! Thought you ought to know." Quirrell said as he fainted.

The hall erupted into panic, sheer bloody panic. Students began to scream until Dumbledore stood up from his seat.

"SILENCE!" Dumbledore's voice boomed through the hall. "Please do not panic. Now, Prefects will lead their house back to the dormitories, and teachers will follow me to the dungeons."

As students flooded through the doors following their prefects, Y/N stopped.

"Hermione, she doesn't know." Daphne said as Y/N nodded.

"You go with everyone else...this isn't gonna be pretty." Y/N said as he adjusted his tie.

Y/N ran through the corridors, avoiding teachers until he found the bathroom where Hermione had spend the afternoon crying, he heard a troll let out a roar and Hermione scream, he took action and kicked the door open.

Y/N looked at the Troll as it turned to look at him.

"Mione, run for it, this is no place for a lady." Y/N said as he turned to the door with the sign. "Right, point made."

The Troll hit Y/N with it's club, sending him flying into a wall. As Y/N stood back up Y/N ducked under the incoming club and delivered a powerful punch to the trolls leg, earning a pained roar from it. Harry and Ron arrived.

"Get Hermione to safety, I've got this feller." Y/N said as he cracked his neck. The troll picked him up and slammed him through all of the toilet cubicles before slamming him into the wall. Y/N let out a pained groan which was over taken by a growl.

When Y/N turned to looked at the creature, his face was covered in a beard despite his age, his whole body had grown more hair, his hands had become clawed a the ends, eyes had changed to that of a wolf.

"Okay pea-brain, you asked for this." Y/N growled before charging, he climbed onto the trolls back and clawed at it's throat leaving three distinct claw marks on it's throat, he then clawed at it's eye but it pulled him from it's back, Y/N avoided the strikes from the club until Ron disarmed the Troll, he escaped it's grasp and climbed up to the trolls shoulder before jamming his clawed right hand into the creatures shoulder, right where the arm meets the shoulder joint, he pivoted his hands until he heard a crunchy pop and then pulled, The trolls arm was torn off, and Y/N left it next to the troll that had gone into shock.

Hermione looked at the troll on the floor.

"Is it dead?"

"No, just passed out." Y/N said as he set about looking at the troll before he reverted back from his half werewolf form and back to his normal form.

"Oh, my goodness. Explain yourselves, all of you!" McGonagall said as Harry and Ron went to explain until Hermione interrupted.

"It's my fault professor McGonagall." Hermione claimed as Ron and Harry looked shocked while Y/N looked subtly impressed.

"Miss Granger." McGonagall said in disbelief.

"If they hadn't found me, I'd be dead now. Y/N and the boys fought it. They didn't have time to come and fetch anyone. It was about to finish me off when they arrived."

Harry and Ron tried to look as though this story wasn't news to them.

"Well- in that case..." said Professor McGonagall, staring at the three of them, "Miss Granger, you foolish girl, how could you think of tackling a mountain troll on your own?"

Hermione hung her head. Harry was speechless. Hermione was the last person to do anything against the rules, and here she was, pretending she had, to get them out of trouble. It was as if Snape had started handing out sweets.

"Miss Granger, five points will be taken from Gryffindor for this," said Professor McGonagall. "I'm very disappointed in you. If you're not hurt at all, you'd better get off to Gryffindor tower. Students are finishing the feast in their houses."

Hermione left.

Professor McGonagall turned to Y/N, Harry and Ron.

"Well, I still say you were lucky, but not many first years could have taken on a full-grown mountain troll. You each win Gryffindor five points. And Mr Malfoy you have won Slytherin ten points." McGonagall said as Y/N smiled. "...for sheer dumb luck!"

"P-p-perhaps you ought to go. M-might wake up." Quirrell said as he let out a nervous laugh.

"Good for you to get us out of trouble like that." Harry said gratefully.

"Mind you, we did save her life!" Ron said as Y/N gave him a joking slap around the back of the head.

"Hermione wouldn't have needed saving if you hadn't insulted her." Harry and Y/N pointed out as Ron huffed.

"What are friends for." Ron said as Hermione smiled at him. Y/N just shook his head at Ron's determination to not say sorry outright.

As Y/N and the three Gryffindors were about to part ways, Hermione spoke.

"You know Y/N...You're not as bad as everyone says you are."

And with that Y/N smiled before lighting his cigarette and beginning his walk back to the Slytherin common room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.3K 1.1K 17
A young girl named Y/n Everglade has been best friends with a boy named Draco Malfoy ever since they were little kids. When they go to Hogwarts thing...
24.3K 740 26
UNDER EDITING AND RECONSTRUCTION. EXPECT PLOT HOLES AND INCOMPLETE PLOT LINES. Themes: Post-war, 8th year school, Werewolves The battle is won, but f...
2.8K 153 19
After the war, everyone returned to Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry to finish their final year at Hogwarts. Hermione Granger is now head...
10K 482 9
After graduating from Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry Hermione Granger and her parents decided that it's better if she studied in a Muggle...