Magizhini

By author_rfs

I'm dedicating this book to @malanimaniraja22 He is 26 and she is 18. He is not ready to give his love to an... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Author's Note
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Author's Note

Chapter 28

1.2K 95 16
By author_rfs

Vaanathi's Pov

I couldn't sleep after Krishna told me about Magizh .... She is smiling for me..... But I feel like I have ruined her life now eventhough no one said it out loud I can feel it

Hey Vaanathi... Thoongama enna panra..... Krishna asked.

Periya thappu paniten Krishna..... My eyes welled I couldn't control it.

Yenna Vaanathi nee.... He said and hugged me in a consoling way.

Magizh ah epdi pesuran pathingala..neenga sollumbode avlo kasthama irunduchu... Aprom inaiku avan Magizh ah pesunada patha aprom mudila nga... Namma Indrajith ku yaarayum hurt panna teriyade ana ippo yen Krishna ipdi maaritan...... I cried hugging him.

I told you Vaanathi... But ippo feel panni enda use um illa... So ini enna pannalam mattum yosi..... He said.

Ava kozhanda mathiri Krishna.... Enaku ava epdi avana handle panra nu terila....... I said worried about Magizh..

Romba manasu potu kozhapama thoongu ma kalaila pathukalam.... He covered me with the sheets and lied back to sleep.

Yaaru kitta idha pathi naa solli oru solution kekuradu.... Enaku enna panradune terila..... I was thinking about it a lot.

Romba yosikada Vaanathi thoongu.... I heard Krishna saying that. Even in the moment my lips smiled....

Neega enna love panra mathiri  Indrajith um Magizhini yah love panna nalla irukum..... I thought and closed my eyes to sleep.

I woke up quite early than usual.... I looked at Krishna who is sleeping beside me. He is in deep sleep. I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom to fresh up. After I brushed my teeth and did my necessities.

I went out of the room without making noise. I neared Indrajith's room. My concern was only about Magizh. How she is now. Did he do something to hurt her last night that's all I was worried about. I went to the garden when I found their room locked.

I sat on the garden bench. I feel guilty it was me who got them married but he was having some feelings for her and I noticed that but now his behavior is making me doubt my decision.

I got out of my thoughts when I heard Bruno barking. I went to his kennel and unleashed him. He came to me swaying his tail. I smiled and ruffled his head.

Ennada unna naa konjam naazha kandukama irunden nu kovama ....... I asked him. As if he understood what I say he nodded his head.

Sari kavala padatha naa ini unna pathukuren........ I said. I spent some time with bruno and went back to home.

I made my way towards my room but my pace stopped when I heard Indrajith's room door opening. I looked in that direction.

I saw Magizh coming out. Her face looked tired and her eyes were swollen. Something pricked my heart when I saw that.

Good morning maa.... She wished me with a smile but that smile didn't reach her eyes. I wonder how she is tolerating everything and smiling outside.

Good morning Magizh...... I replied.

Naa poi kuzhichitu varen ma..... She said and left before I could ask anything.

Ok kuzhichitu varatum aprom kepom..... I thought and went to make tea for everyone.

Author's Pov

Magizh locked her room and grabbed her essentials to take shower. While standing under the shower her eyes poured out tears...

She let her tears out silently. She couldn't sleep these days. The reason is ofcourse Indrajith. He is confusing her, hurting her by calling her orphan and making her feel that she is living the life of Nithya.

It hurts everytime he compares Nithya with her.

Magizh.... Azha koodathu..... She said to herself and went out wearing her clothes. She went to the poojai room but she was left with no strength to ask for any wish. She simply applied vermillion and thirnir on her forehead and made her way to the kitchen.

There she saw Vaanathi chopping tge vegetables. When Vaanathi saw Magizh.

Magizh tea kudikuriya..... Vaanathi asked.

Mmmm.... Magizh replied and grabbed the cup from Vaanathi. She had the tea and washed the cup.

Maa adha kudunga naa cut panren. Neenga idly ready panunga..... Magizh said and pulled the chopping board towards her .

Vaanathi kept an eye on Magizh. She was reluctant to ask Magizh about what happen last night but seeing the blank face of Magizh she couldn't stop herself.

Magizh..... Vaanathi called her...

Sollunga maa...... Magizh asked.

Nethu room pona piragu  unna edachum sonnana... Vaanathi asked.

Illa ma thoongitaru..... Magizh said with her eyes still on the chopping board. She could still hear his words but she controlled herself not to cry.

Nethu avan unna romba pesitan adellam  manasula vachukadha Magizh......unaku nanga irukom ma.. Vaanathi said.

After hearing the last word Magizh couldn't control herself. She hugged Vaanathi and cried.

Yen ma unmaila naa bad luck thaana adhunala thaan en appa amma enna venam nu vitu ponagala..... Magizh asked crying.

Apdi laa illa Magizh.... You are a lucky charm. Nee irukura edam evlo Happy ah marum teriyuma unaku..... Nee vanda piragu thaan naanum Krishna vum romba varusham aprom happy ah irukom........ Vaanathi said.

Ana unga paiyan enna bad luck nu solrare ma..... Magizh cried.

Avan pesuradu serious ah edukada last night he was drunk Magizh.....adhukunu avan pesunadu sari nu sollala but forget it ma..... Vaanathi said.

Magizh understood one thing she can do nothing but accept this life so she consoled herself. At that time Vaanathi's phone started ringing.

Yaaru ivlo early ah koopdradu....Vaanathi picked her phone muttering this.

Suganya thaan call panra.... Magizh swetha kitta kalyanam vishayam solitiya.... Vaanathi asked.

Aiyoo illa maa... Magizh said biting her tongue.

Unna kolla pora.... Vaanathi said and picked up the call. Since they kept the cooker on the stove Vaanathi went to the hall to talk.

Magizh did the remaining work in the kitchen. Now all her worries got replaced with fear. The fear of how her best friend would react when she got to know that her best friend got married without even informing her.

Nijama enna saavadika pora.... Magizh thought.

Vaanathi entered the kitchen. Magizh looked at Vaanathi's face curiously to know what she talked.

Magizh inaiku 11 am ku Suganya vum Swetha vum varanga.... Vaanathi informed.

Maa kalyanam vishayam solitingala.... Magizh asked.

Ama Magizh.... Vaanathi replied.

Nijama Swetha saami aada pora.... Konji pesi kuchi muttai vaangi tharen nu samadhanam paduthanum adhi vangura thembu enaku illa..... Magizh said. That dialogue brought a smile on Vaanathi's face. She is seeing the real Magizh when she talked about her best friend Swetha.

Vaanathi laughed hearing the last 2 sentences.

Magizhini tea eduthu tu vaa..... Magizh visibly shivered when she heard Indrjaith's voice. This didn't go unnoticed by Vaanathi but she is unsure about what to do or say.

Naa tea eduthutu poren Magizh bayampadatha.....Vaanathi said.

Illa ma naane poren... Daily neegazhe seiya mudiyadula...... Magizh said and poured tea in a cup and took it to Indrajith.

Indrajith was sitting on the couch with his head rested on it.

Tea... Magizh said. Indrajith opened his eyes and looked at her.

Indrajith noticed that she is not looking at him.

Indrajith didn't take the tea from her. She lifted her head and looked at him. He was looking at her too.

Enna paaka kooda matingala madam. Evlo periya aazha neenga..... Indrajith asked in a caustic tone.

Illa.. Sorry.... Inimel ungala pathe kudukuren.... Magizh spoke in a rush as she doesn't want him to start his day by scolding her.

Indrajith took the tea cup from her.

Eduku nikura inga irundu po..... He yelled. Magizh went from there even though she want to cry that moment but she controlled herself for the sake of Vaanathi.

Ennachu Magizh... Vaanathi asked. She also heard her son yelling at Magizh.

Onula ma... Chutney pannanum la naane panren...... Magizh said and get herself engrossed in the kitchen works..

Magizhini Vandu tea cup eduthutu po.....Magizh again heard his voice. She didn't wait even for a second. She went to take the empty tea cup.

Indrajith was still there...

She took the cup and was about to leave... That's when he said those words....

Nalla Velakaariya iruka mattum thaa nee aasa patrukanum ana nee en Nithya edathuku vara aasapatele wait pannu happy ah vaazhva..... He said and went...

Again Nithya..... A bitter smile formed on her lips but she couldn't do anything other than that.

Time passed. Indrajith and Krishna came to have breakfast before leaving to their office.

Indrajith and Krishna sat to have breakfast. Vaanathi served Krishna. Magizh stood there watching them. Indrajith looked at her and gestured her to come near him..

Magizh went near him.

Daily sapadu eduthu vai nu sollanuma yenna??..... He asked.

Illa.... Magizh said and served him food. She couldn't understand him not only Magizh but also Krishna and Vaanathi. Indrajith finished his breakfast quickly.

Hand towel edutu vaa.... Indrajith said and went to wash his hands.

Magizh waited behind him to hand him the hand towel.

Indrajith washed his hands and turned to her. He looked at the towel in her hands. With a smirk on his lips he wiped his hands on her shoulder. His hand touched her bare skin of her shoulder. She felt like a strong bolt of current passed on her body.

She looked at him. He bowed a little and wiped his lips on the sleeves of her top. Her cheeks turned red by the sudden behavior of him but she didn't know its all a prelude to hurt her.

She didn't lift her head. She was fidgeting with her fingers not knowing how to react in this situation.

Yeii... He called her but she didn't look at him due to shyness.

Yeii anadha  unnathane koopdren paaka mata..... He asked lifting her chin to look into her eyes.

His words hurt her a lot. She regretted for not looking at him in his first call.

Her eyes welled up....

Un unlucky moonja naa vezhiya pogumbodu vandu kaatitu nikadha.... Naazh naasama poirum...... He said and left her chin roughly. She stood in that place shocked and hurt.

He left to his room after seeing her tears. He gets a satisfaction in seeing her tears... He left with a smile leaving an innocent soul in tears.

Magizh washed her face in the washbasin when she heard krishna coming there to wash his hands. She went past Krishna with a tight lipped smile.

Vaanathi noticed Magizh's face and understood he might have said something but she doesn't know what go do either.

Magizh stood in the kitchen still he left to his office. She want to cry out loud but she didn't...

Naa ellarukum bad luck ah kudupen yen enna ipdi la pesuranga..... Magizh thought and cried inside her.

Maa kezhamburen..... She heard Indrajith saying this and she came out of the kitchen when she heard his car starting.

She slowly came out of the kitchen and sat to have breakfast because she doesn't want anyone to doubt her behaviour. Vaanathi and Krishna came after washing their hands.

Naanum kezhamburen Vaanathi konjam hot water edututu vaa.... Krishna said and sent Vaanathi to the kitchen.

Avan pesurada kannudkadha avan edachum solirupan enaku teriyum. Magizh you are a beautiful soul in this world you mean a lot to us adha nyabagam vachuko... You are a lucky charm to me Vaanathi kitta solladha ava enna adipa..... Krishna ruffled her head. Magizh smiled brightly hearing that.

Vaanathi came With a glass of hot water. Vaanathi noticed the smile on Magizh's face that appeased her mind.

Krishna drank the water and left to the office.

Indha innoru idly sapdu..... Vaanathi kept an another idly on Magizh's plate.

Maa ipdiye daily sapten nu vainga college reopen aagumbodu nadathu illa urundutu thaan povan.... Magizh whined.

Indha vayasula sapdama eppo nee sapda pora..... Vaanathi said and sat beside her. They didn't talk about anything because they don't want to make this situation awkward.

Vaanathi cared for Magizh like her daughter but the person who should care and love Magizh is hurting her with venomous words everyday.

Time skipped

A car entered their compound. Magizh looked at Vaanathi and smiled nervously.

Vaanathi playfully smiled.

Swetha stormed inside the house not waiting for her Suganya.

When Swetha saw Magizh sitting on the couch.

Adiye drogi..... Swetha said and started hitting Magizh.

Aiyoo valikudu di... Magizh screamed.

Nalla valikattum evlo dhairiyam irunda un one and only best friend kitta sollama kalyanam panipa...... Swetha knocked on Magizh head.

Ahh  valikudu di... Magizh rubbed her head.

Yei Swetha avazha vidudi... It was Suganya who pulled Swetha from Magizh.

Magizh looked at Vaanathi who was laughing like anything.

Maa sirikuringala aprom vachukuren..... Magizh said.

Vaa Suganya vaa Swetha epdi irukinga.... Vaanathi asked.

Adellam irukattum. Magizh and Indrajith ku kalyanam nu sonnadhum konjam neram enaku onnum purila. First enna nadanduchunu sollu nee...... Suganya asked.

Mmm solren.. Magizh venum naa nee Swetha kootitu un room ku poi pesitu iru.... Vaanathi said.

Ok ma... Magizh said. Swetha and Magizh went to magizh's room.

After they left Vaanathi told Suganya about the marriage and how it happened.

Nijama Indrajith Magizh ah accept panitana....avanuku interest Magizh mela irukunu nee sollumbodu namba mudila...... Suganya asked.

First apdi thaan nenachen but things are happening upside down..... Indrajith Magizh ah romba hurt panran. Anaiku chennai poirundom appo.... Vaanathi told her everything that happened there and Indrajith's behavior with Magizh.

Indrajith ipdi patta type illiye Vaanathi.... Suganya said.

But he is totally different now..... Vaanathi said.

Ok Vaanathi as a doctor ah I want to ask a question...... Suganya said.

Kezhu....Vaanathi said.

Magizh chinna ponnu she is just 19. Nee solrada patha they are not into physical relationship nu thonudu but Magizh ku idha pathi edachum sonniya. She is not like normal girls vezhi ulagam ippo thaan paakura. En ponnuna idha pathi kavala pada theva illa but Magizh is innocent adan kekuren. she is 19 and I would recommend you guys to give her time to prepare herself for everything  and don't force her into this..... Suganya said.

Indrajith kum Magizh kum kalyanam anadhula irundu problems thaan so we didn't think about it. And I don't think Indrajith is interested in this.... Vaanathi said.

Men will not be the same always.... Sorry Vaanathi naa edachum over ah pesirunda... Magizh En ponnu mathiri ava veetuku vandale happy ah irukum. Her smile is contagious... Un veetula kalyanam aanadhula I'm happy but Indrajith Nenacha bayama iruku...... Suganya said.

Vaanathi felt Happy seeing the impact Magizh created on the people around her.

Enaku pesa comfortable illa neeye pesuriya..... Vaanathi asked...

No worries naa pesuren Magizh kitta.... Suganya said.

Vaa Magizh room ku kootitu poren... Vaanathi said both Suganya and Vaanathi left to Magizh's room.

On the other side. Magizh and Swetha were chatting.

Magizh I'm happy for you di. Enkitta sollama kalyanam pannalum unaku pudicha person ah kalyanam pannela I'm happy for you....... Swetha said.

Magizh forced a smile on her face..

Epdi unna anna pathukuraru.... Swetha asked..

Romba nalla pathukuraru... Magizh said remembering the days he was good with her.

Enna ore romance ah... Swetha teased her..

Magizh blushed thinking about her beautiful days with him suddenly her mind flashed her his recent behaviour With her and the words he spoke to hurt her.

Seri ini college varuviya.... Swetha asked.

Ama di adellam varuven.... Magizh said.

Ok vera edachum pesu bore adikudu... Magizh said and they started chatting about random stuffs.

Ok epppvum Life lessons solren karuthu solren nu koovuviye edachum eduthu vidu kepom.... Magizh said intentionally to hear something from her..

Ethey koovurena... En karuthu arumai la erumai ku enga puriyum sari ketuta solren.... Swetha cleared her throat.

Life ah handle panradha pathi solren ok va....... Namma life ellame namaku pudicha mathiri irukadu. Sila times oru poruzh sila times person. Avangala mathavum mudiyadu life la irundu remove pannavun mudiyadu. So andha mathiri iruka times la adha accept panitu vaazhradu better illati namma thaan theva illama hurt avom disappoint avom..... That's it... Epdi en life lesson..... Swetha asked.

Epdi di ipdi laa yosikura.... Nee oru legend po..... Magizh said playfully but she took her words seriously and decided to apply in her life

Accept the life the way it is. It will change if it is designed to change..... Magizh said to herself.

Magizh swetha... Vaanathi knocked on the door.

Door open la thaan ma iruku vanga.... Magizh responded.

Vaanathi and Suganya entered the room.

Swetha konjam vezhiya iru... Naa konjam Magizh kitta pesanum... Suganya said.

Yenna pesa poringa... Swetha asked.

Aprom solren vezhiya po.... Suganya said to to send her out otherwise Swetha would never leave the room...

Naanum vezhiya poren Suganya nee pesitu vaa..... Vaanathi said and left closing the door.

Utkarunga ma... Magizh said with a smile.

Suganya sat beside Magizh and started the conversation.

Life epdi pogudu Magizh. Indrajith epdi pathukuran.... Suganya asked.

Happy ah iruken ma... Magizh lied.

Suganya couldn't stop herself from astonishing..... Eventhough she knows about their story Magizh is still not leaving Indrajith's side.

I pray for your happiness.... Suganya prayed for her.

Magizh... Idhu konjam embarrassing topic thaan ma but it is essential for you.... Suganya started talking.

Magizh felt embarrassing, she blushed and squirmed hearing the advise but she couldn't say anything.

Magizh nee en ponnu mathiri... Unaku orphanage la idellam solli kuduka matanga but en ponnuku naa advice kudupen for her wellbeing adan ma.... Take care edachum problem naa enkitta inform pannu en number irukula... Unga privacy ah nanga stop panna mudiyadu but edachum problem naa share pannu... Suganya asked.

Magizh nodded her head. Her eyes welled up with tears seeing the love people showering on her but she doesn't know it is all because of her innocent and kind nature....

Hi makkazhe.

Exams are squeezing me and I need more practice in certain areas which are quite new to me. Next month end varaikum gaps vitu exams iruku... So update will not be regular till then.

Updates kudupen time kedaikumbodu so don't worry....

Sorry last chapter comments ku reply panna mudila. Seekram reply panren❤️.

Seekram santhippom.

Marakama vote panunga ❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 16.3K 56
Yash Chakravarthy, a cardiologist working in one of the biggest hospital of Mumbai 'Jiya Hospitals' which specialises in the heart related issues. He...
2.5M 108K 52
️"I don't want this!!! " I said. "What?!!" He asked somewhat shocked. "I mean...I don't want this Marriage!!! " I said. "And why don't you want this...
3.8M 165K 53
" Mumma, I am eighteen right now. I've not even started my college and you want me to get married to man who is six years older! This is not fair." I...
741K 42.9K 36
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...