Beautiful Death (Sequel)

By RachelWillis4

Sequel to Careful What You Wish For... Noah and Vivian have made it this far, but what does life hold for th... More

B E A U T I F U L D E A T H
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y

N I N E

255 9 3
By RachelWillis4

Noah's POV

That really hurt. To hear Vivian say to just leave her alone. To which, I can't blame her. I played it off when she said it because I dont know what to do honestly. I really want her back. But something in my mind tells me to leave her alone, aside from her saying it.

I really shouldn't have done what I did in there. It was risky. Too risky. I was too into the moment. It would be a bad thing if she got pregnant again.

I'm driving back home from our old house, and something just pops up in my mind. Lyrics... I can use this... I rush home, trying to keep what I've came up with in my head. I bolt through the front door once I'm home, and I startle Jolly. "You okay man?" He asks, setting down the food he was eating. "I didn't know you were up. Sorry. But I have some lyrics in my mind to go with what we came up with and I have to get them out."

He jumps up, and follows me to the room we use as a studio. I jot them down on a piece of paper, then decide how the rhythm would go. Jolly figures out the rhythm, then makes me get into the booth. "We'll put instruments to it later. Just throw it down how I told you." I put the headphones on, listening to the metrenome beep through. He points at me, giving me the go ahead.

You can be all I got, what's the difference?
Hennessy and a lot of bad decisions
All I know, all I know is bad, bad decisions

Bitter ends to the nights
I'm along for the ride
Out of breath, out of time
Everything has a price

Jolly stops the recording, and give me some more tips. "We can double up lyrics, to make it a chorus. Just change the 'hennessy' to 'you and me'. It'll fit perfectly." He adds in some more lyrics to make it a complete song, and I fit them into the rhythm. Once I'm done, I come out to meet him at the computer. He adds a few layers, as well as shortening some parts.

"I think it's done man. Just need some instruments on top of it. Want me to send it over to Nick and Folio?" Jolly looks over at me. I nod my head, and make my way over to the kitchen to grab a water. I look at the time, and realize that it's 3:30 in the morning. I have work today. I decide to shoot my manager a text, coming up with an excuse to why I won't be there.

I'm just going to sleep all day, fuck it. I tell Jolly goodnight once he comes into the kitchen, and I head straight to bed. It was a long, but interesting night. I have a lot of thinking to do.

................

Vivian's POV

It's now 7 in the morning, and I hear the front door open. I've sat out here all morning, contemplating on whether I should even tell Nathan what's going on or just tell him that I can't handle this right now. I look over, and he's walking out the front door rubbing his eyes. "Hey, how long have you been out here?" His sleepy voice sounds adorable. God, I hate this.

"Since about 2 this morning." I say, not making eye contact. Nathan sits down in the chair next to me. "Are you okay? What's wrong?" He places a hand on my thigh, trying to look at me in the face.

"I'm not. I have to talk to you." I glance up at him for a second, tears slightly filling my eyes. Nathan doesn't say a thing, as if he is waiting for me to continue. I sigh deeply. "That guy that you're training, Noah. He's my ex. My recent ex." He continues to stare at me confused.

"Okay? You don't have to worry about that Viv." Nathan tries to reassure me. I shake my head at him. "No, that's not my point. I just... I don't know if it is a good idea to drag you into this." I tell him. "Vivian, I'm here for you. Not for him. I was actually going to ask you later on if you were ready to meet my kids. I've told them about you. They're excited to meet you!" My heart drops immediately. No... I can't meet his kids. I can't do this to him.

"I can't." Nathan cuts me off, "it's all okay, you'll get to meet their mother as well, she's pretty laid back." I do the same to him, and it all spills out. "I slept with Noah. I-I've been sleeping with Noah. The day of our first date, that party, last night..." Nathan goes silent. I catch myself before I do anymore damage. Nathan chimes in quickly. "It's okay. We weren't a thing yet. But if I may ask; why?"

"I don't know... I really don't. I have history with him. We've been through a lot. It just kinda happened. Multiple times. I just can't do this to you. I'm not over him. I don't know how long it would take for me to get over him either." I tear up even more, and I look to the ground. "Hey, I'm here if you figure it out. I really like you Vivian." Nathan tilts my head up by my chin, making me look at him.

I really don't desereve him. He's too good to me even though we aren't together.

"I'll leave you with this and let you figure it out." Nathan leans down, giving me a gentle, but long kiss on the lips. It feels sweet, and his lips are soft and warm. The thought still sits in the back of my mind. It's not Noah. Nathan pulls away, then gives me a gentle kiss on the forehead. He walks off to his car without saying anything, and leaves.

I cry a little bit, thinking about the fact that I may have just ruined this without even knowing if Noah wants me back. Especially since I told him to leave me alone this morning.

I soon realize that I have work today. I contemplate for a moment before deciding that I'm not going in. I text my manager letting her know that I won't be in, and I give her a fake excuse. That's until I get a text back.

Manager: You have missed too much recently. Either come in today or don't come back at all.

Me: Fine, find someone else to do your shitty job. Have your prissy little Lola deal with it all.

Without a second thought I pretty much quit my job. I'm tired of being treated like shit by them anyways. I block my now ex managers number to prevent another reply, and head inside. I jump into the shower to clean myself of all the dirt and sins from last night, and head to sleep. I contemplate inviting Noah over, just to see if he would just fall asleep with me. Sounds stupid, I know. I decide against it, being he more than likely is working.

Once in the bed, I immediately remember what happened. Fuck! He didn't pull out! Now that I'm without a job, I can't really afford to go buy a Plan B. Please, God, if you're real please don't let anything become with this. I pray outloud. I try not to let it worry me too much, and I soon pass out.

...............

Today is Thanksgiving, mom and Jason are currently on their way to the house in a rental car. They both were able to get a few days off from work, so they decided to spend their days off with me. My mom figured that being I wasn't with Noah anymore that I wouldn't have anyone to spend the holiday with, so she figured she would keep me company. Since that night with Noah and Nathan, I haven't talked to either of them. I quit going to the gym, and haven't responded to Nathan's texts.

I haven't heard from, or seen Noah. To which, it's only been a couple of weeks. It really hurts to think that he actually took what I said serious. I know I was serious in the moment, but I really didn't want him to leave me alone. Which should be obvious at this point.

I still haven't found another job, but it's not like I'm really trying either. I just don't want to do anything really. I've been so unmotivated recently, that I procrastinated getting the house clean until today. I haven't really been eating much, due to not having a whole lot of money. Luckily, Noah still pays the bills for the house. Which he doesn't really have a choice unless he wants his name to be ruined, or switches it all into my name.

I do a walk through of the house to make sure everything is spotless, and finally sit down to wait for mom and Jason to arrive. As I'm waiting, I get a ping on my phone.

Nick: You have plans for Thanksgiving? If not, you know that you're more than welcome to join us.

Me: I don't think that is a good idea, if Noah is going to be there.

Nick: How come?

Me: It's a long story...

I soon get a call through to my phone, and I answer. "Hello?" I ask. "What's going on now?" Nick asks. He sounds sweet about his question, like he's showing me that he cares. I immediately spill the beans, like I'm a teen who's gossiping with all of her friends. "I broke whatever Nathan and I had off because I'm so confused. He has me wrapped around his finger, and it's not fair." I tear up slightly. Nick sighs before he responds. "I don't know what to tell you Viv. He hasn't really talked to me about the situation. All I know is what you've told me."

I listen to Nick go on about the situation, telling me how I shouldn't have let him do this to me. "I can talk to him, but that's all I can do. To me, this doesn't sound like his normal behavior. I've known him nearly my whole life, and have never seen him do this to anyone. You're still welcome to come if you'd like. Bring your mom and that Jason guy. I'll keep you from Noah if it makes you comfortable."

I thank Nick for his invitation, and let him know that I'll talk to my mom, as well as think about his offer. We get off the phone, and the room is filled with dead silence. I soon hear a knock on the door, and open it to reveal my mom as well as Jason. We greet each other with hugs, and I invite them in. "So no food?" Jason walks into the kitchen, opening the fridge. "You're a greedy ass! We just got here!" Mom says suprised, but jokingly.

Jason shrugs his shoulders, playing it off. "I'm sorry I don't have anything. I kind of quit my job recently..." I tell them, not ready to hear the lecture that I'm about to recieve from mom. "What!? Why? You need a job Vivian. You're on your own right now."

"Mom, I know this. You don't have to tell me." I roll my eyes at her. She acts like I'm stupid sometimes. I let them know about the invitation to Nick's house, and Jason is all for it. "But what about you and Noah? From what you told me, him and Nick are like brothers. Won't he be there?" Mom asks, worried. "Nick said not to worry about it. That he has it taken care of."

Mom hesitantly agrees, and I shoot Nick a text letting him know that we'll join. I stay dressed the way I am, which is just house casual. We take my car rather than their rental car. I make a detour before getting there. "What are we doing here?" Mom glances around the parking lot, as well as looking at the sign out front. "I'm just.. Getting a gift!" I lie, as I get out to go into the liquor store. That's where most of my money has gone anyways.

I grab a small bottle of Jack Daniels, leaving the liquor store after checking out. Once there, the first person we're greeted with is Noah. Nick pushes past him, forcing him out of the way. "It's nice to see yall again, come on in!" Nick puts his arm around me, leading all of us into the kitchen.

Not going to lie, I'm a little thrown off by the gesture, but also glad that he's here and willing to put himself out there for my sake. Noah definately didn't look happy when he opened the door. I hate to say it,

but I hope he is as miserable as I am.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 219 51
Margo Brown, twenty five year old writer is desperate to pave her own path and to get out of her small town in Scotland. A month before she is due t...
10.8K 478 37
I'll never know who I was, before I faded away into the grey... Kendra Winter has just landed in Los Angeles. As an agent with the Supernatural Depar...
24.9K 468 28
¡¡enemies to lovers!!
4.1K 55 42
BOOK TWO After a heartbreaking breakup, Noah Sebastian finds the strength to move on and do what he does best with his band, which is touring the wo...