Sinful addiction

By romanticxwrites

"Valerio, fuck I- I can't it's t-too much" he grabbed both her wrists locking them in place behind her back w... More

โ•‘-๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
โ•‘-๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ
โ•‘-๐“๐จ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ
โ•‘-๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ
โ•‘-๐†๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ
โ•‘-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ
โ•‘-๐“๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž
โ•‘-๐‚๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
โ•‘-๐’๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž
โ•‘-๐‹๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
โ•‘-๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ฅ
โ•‘-๐ƒ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐“๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐จ
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž
โ•‘-๐‡๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ 
โ•‘-๐๐š๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฒ
โ•‘-๐Ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ž
โ•‘-๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž
โ•‘-๐ƒ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ 
โ•‘-๐“๐ก๐ž ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
โ•‘-๐‘๐จ๐œ๐œ๐จ
โ•‘-๐‡๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐
โ•‘-๐’๐ก๐จ๐œ๐ค
โ•‘-๐๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ
โ•‘-๐‘๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž
โ•‘-๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ
โ•‘-๐’๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐
โ•‘-๐๐ž๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ 
โ•‘-๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐˜๐š๐œ๐ก๐ญ
โ•‘-๐‡๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐›
โ•‘-๐‚๐š๐ง๐๐ฒ
โ•‘-๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
โ•‘-๐๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐‰๐ž๐ญ
โ•‘-๐‘๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก
โ•‘-๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐
โ•‘-๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ž
โ•‘-๐๐š๐ง๐ข๐œ
โ•‘-๐“๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž
โ•‘-๐€๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
โ•‘-๐ƒ๐ข๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐
โ•‘-๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
โ•‘-๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ
๐’๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ซ

โ•‘-๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐ž

73.7K 1.5K 1.2K
By romanticxwrites

Song: Dangerous Woman, instrumental - Ariana Grande
𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨 & 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚
❀❀❀

I make my way into the so called club. There aren't any fancy clothing in sight, mostly jeans, t shirt, skirts and tops.

I only visit the bar to get a quick drink then heading straight to the stage.

I sit down on one of the sofas, waiting. I checked the tracker. Amaras here, but I haven't seen her yet.

So I was right..

Luckily I haven't seen her little boyfriend either. Better for him it stays that way.

5 minutes, 10 minutes, 20 minutes. Nothing.

The lights on the stage go on, people- or men gather around, waiting.

Another moment later and there she is. She walks on stage in a black shiny lingerie set. Her hair is longer, still dark. Her face as perfect as always and fuck don't get my started on her body.

She gives a small wave to the audience before settling her back to the pole. She has on leg hiked up on it and both her hands over her head. She stays like that for a second before she starts swinging around the pole.

I don't take my eyes of her for a second, it takes every restraint in my body not to shoot every man throwing money at her.

"You know what to do, Lorenzo." I tell him through the earpiece.

"Don't fucking call me that. And yes I know what I'm doing Jesus, I do this more then you." He groans.
Enzo's hacking into the cameras, so he can look for anyone suspicious.

A while later, Amara starts wrapping up her performance but her next move throws me off guard.

She leans on the pole, facing the audience. Her full focus on the men infront of her. Then her hand slowly slides down from over her head down, and down until they reach her barley covered cunt. She cups herself, slightly circling her clit, then throwing her head back. Money starts overflowing the stage as a small smirk forms on her face.

"Fuck I can't wait for the private I managed to get with her on Friday. I bet she'll stretch so perfectly around me." I hear a distance voice say.

I stand up instantly heading to have a little talk with her boss.

Privates huh?

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚
❀❀❀

"Amara! You were amazing-as always out there!" Kayla, my boss tells me as I reaply my red lipstick.

"Thank you, I have a private in half an hour so I just need to get ready." I smile.

"Yeah about that. You're Uhm- having a private with someone else."

"What, who? I don't do it to just anyone Kayla."

"I know.. but the money? He offered 75k just for you. Isn't that insane?"

"That's creepy, and weird, and insane." A pause. "Fuck yeah I'm doing it."

"Good, he's in room 4, have fun." She winks.

I change into another lingerie set, one a lot sexier that I recently got. If someone's paying that much for me I have to live up to his expectations, right?

I make my way up to the private rooms, towards room number 4. I open the door, heading inside. It's not until I turn towards the man that I gasp.

no..

I stop dead in my tracks. My entire body freezes to ice.

There he is, sitting in the sofa with his fucking whiskey. I'm convinced he just has them in his hand for decoration at this point. He looks the same, hair a little longer maybe.

I don't move, I don't know what else I can do. I thought he would have moved on by now, I mean 4 months?

"What.. are you doing here." I demand. Not asking.

"What do you think I'm doing here?" He leans back in the sofa.

"Wouldn't have expected it to take you 4 months to find me."

His eyes scan every inch of my body, my legs, my thighs, my hips, waist, my stomach, my chest, my neck, and then meet my eyes.

"It took me 25 minutes, amore."

Amore

"Why should I believe anything you say?" I blink back tears.

He stands up, slowly walking towards me. I take a step back.

He stops. "You're not safe here."

I scoff. "Right, well I've been doing just fine without you."

"You heard me talking about the Spanish, 4 months ago when I had my meeting."

I nod.

"I couldn't bring you home because it wasn't safe. I killed a lot of men, Amara. Not enough, but a lot. Now they're here. After you."

My head snaps up to him."Why would they be after me?.."

"Let me explain everything when we're going back, Amara just let me." He takes another step forward.

Who am I kidding? Even if I say no I'll be on the plane tonight either way.

"You should go. I'm not doing this with you." I turn, towards the door.

I get spinned around then slammed against the wall, he grips the back of my neck forcing my gaze to his.

I try to look away when I can't stop the tears from running.

"How could you do this to me? How could you make me fall for you like that? It not fair, it's just not fair" I cry.

"Amara-"

"No. What is wrong with you? Who even am I to you? You chose a random girl of the streets, made her fall in love with you only for her to find out it was a mistake? That I mean nothing to you?"

I lower my voice, looking deep into his eyes. "I hate you."

He lowers his voice too. "And I love you."

I freeze. "No, no stop, fuck just stop. Don't do this shit to me." I hit at his chest to try to get him off me. He doesn't move.

"I mean every word"

"No, it's not fair. I don't understand why won't you tell me anything? I don't understand."

"A-"

"Who made you do it? Who made you fake all of this just to hurt me?"

He looks down, his shoulders tense as his expression fills with remorse.

"Your mother."

"No. No no no no. That doesn't make any sense" this time I actually manage to get out of his hold. I turn away from him."Your lying, again."

"Come with me and I'll explain everything." He takes a breath. "Please."

I rub my hands over my face. Trying not to look at him, because if I do, I'll break instantly.

"Amara. Look at me." He demands. I drop my hands, still looking to the side.

I shake my head.

"Look. At. Me." His tone is hard. Serious.

I turn my head, our eyes meet again. "Come here." He says.

"No." I mumble "I don't know if I can ever forg-"

All of a sudden his head snaps to the door, he touches his ear for some reason then rushes towards me, grabs my arms pulling me out of the room.

"What the fuck! Let go of me!" I try to yank his arm of me but I obviously don't succeed.

"They're here. Fuck, they're here."

"What? Who's here?!"

He doesn't answer just continues taking us through the club and out the door.

Im still only in my fucking lingerie, people stare as we march past them and I've never been so embarrassed in my life. Now I literally cannot come back here ever again.

Right before we get to his car I push away from him.

"What the fuck is going on?!"
He ignores my question, pushing me into the car. The second the door closes, he gets out a blanket, wrapping it around me.

A moment later, fucking Enzo gets in the car.

"What is this, a teamwork mission to get me back?"
They ignore me as the car starts driving.

"How long?" Valerio asks him.

"They'll be on our tail any second now." Enzo leans back in his seat. "We'll have to shoot the tires, or we won't be able to get on the jet in time."

"Jet? Hello? all my things are still here! And I have to say bye to everyone I can't just leave!" I argue.

"So go shopping, your a pro at that aren't you? And I handled the other part."

I roll my eyes then lean my head to the side. "If I die because of your separation anxiety. I'll be pissed."

Enzo blows in air trying not to laugh. Valerio snaps his eyes to him with a dark look. "Fuck off." He tells him.

All of a sudden a loud shooting noise cuts us off.

Enzo and Valerio act quickly, getting their guns out and opening the windows on each side.

They carefully look out of the window. "Fuck." Valerio groans.

They both start shorting, aiming downwards towards the tires.

I yelp, slamming a palm over my mouth. Don't panic, don't panic, don't panic.

They pull their heads back inside when they start shooting back.

"Valerio..." I shake.

"Stay calm, it's okay." He turns towards me, caresses my cheek.

They keep repeating the same process, shooting then pulling their heads back inside. 5 minutes later they stop. The shootings are no longer intact and we've stopped driving like maniacs.

I can't help my shaky hands and the tears building in my eyes. I was actually enjoying my life here. What the fuck is this?

"What the fuck just happened?!" I shout, needing an answer before I literally fall apart.

"The Spanish happened." Enzo groans.

I grab my own hands trying to calm down. Valerio pulls me to him, but I push him away leaning onto the window on my side.

Stay strong, bitch.

Valerio clenches his jaw as he takes a deep breathe. "We're here."

They open the doors to a big black jet, the stairs have a fancy red carpet on it and there are flight attendants standing on either side. I awkwardly walk beside Valerio, wrapped in the blanket like a fucking burrito.

We get served loads of different types of foods and drinks on the plane. I decline the food, keeping my water.

Valerio eyes me, a slight concerned look on his face.

"You need to eat something." He says.

"No I don't."

"Amara." He warns.

"Fuck off, Valerio." I stand up leaving him there.

I find a bedroom at the end of the plane. I slide of the lingerie. Leaving only the thong, then I lay down, pulling the blanket over me.

Falling asleep fails me, it's too cold, but it's not cold, it's uncomfortable and lonely.

I can't wait to see Lily. I need to see her.

I roll to the other side, facing away from the door, trying to find a comfortable position.

A few minutes later the door opens.

"No." I groan, knowing exactly who it is.

"Yes." My back is facing him and I have no interest turning around.

I hear something being placed on the bed. Then my waist is grabbed and he's pulled me to the other side of the bed.

"Hey!-" I look down to see a tray of food infront of me.

He grabs the back of my neck. "Eat or I'll feed you myself. Your choice."

I slap his hand away. "Leave me alone."

"Not going to happen." His voice deepens. "Now choose."

I give him an annoyed look then grab a toast, biting into it. "Happy?"

He smirks, "Very. "Finish it."

"yeah whatever." Fuck no.

"Amara."

"no." I take another exaggerated forceful bite of the toast.

"I'm serious."

"Yeah no shit, you look fucking constipated. Now leave me alone." I finish the toast.

Hr ignores my statement, pulling the tray onto my lap, then stands up to leave.

"By the way. You might want to say your last goodbyes to your little boyfriend, before it's too late."

❀❀❀

PAUSEEEE, 90K READS? THIS IS STRESSING ME OUT FR😭❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 83K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
2M 52.8K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...
4M 98.6K 54
"let me tell you something, darling. you've unlocked a side of me, even I fear. but since you want to keep me up all night, challenging me, he's gonn...
118K 3.7K 55
Fifteen year old Alexandra Amoretto Decides to run around the city, Causing trouble with a random boy she met on the bus after being abandoned by her...