HP โ€ข ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ...

De ladyvetra

Cassiopeia Pandora Gaunt Black, a young pure-blood witch, sets off on a journey at Hogwarts School of Witchcr... Mais

Arrival at Hogwarts
First Classes, Beginning of Friendships
Potions class and flying lesson
โš ๏ธImportant Noteโš ๏ธ
Halloween Night
Quidditch game and Gaunt Manor
Nicholas Flamel and Detention
The philosophical Stone
Diagon Alley and Narcissa Malfoy
Second year
Heartbroken
Quidditch Game
Polyjuice
Saving friends
Sirius Black
Third year
Draco - The Drama Queen
A little secret?
Hogsmeade , Narcissa and Sirius Black
Animagus Family
Christmas Dinner
Fucking Malfoys
Pettigrew
Saving Family
โš ๏ธImportant Note โš ๏ธ
Quidditch World Cup
The Dark Mark
Forth Year
Unforgivable Curses
Ferret Malfoy and The champions Selection
Potter Stinks
In love with Granger?
Perfect Partner
Yule Ball
Final Tasks
12 Grimmauld place
Family
Andromeda
Fifth year
Narcissus Parfum
Dumbledore Army
Wesley is our King
Malfoy Manor
Promises Promises
Thoughts
Blood Connection
EXPECTO PATRONUM
D.A.
Breaking Down
Dammit, Potter
Prophecy
Trapped
Godfather
Unbreakable Vow
Black Sisters
Commitment Ring
Sixth year
Felix Felicis
Gryffindor honor
Granger?
Cissa
Wasn't me.
Three possibilities
APPARITION CLASSES
Memories
I have no choice
Death Eater
The Seven Potters
I'm a Black.
Ceremony
The truth
Bella
Ministry
Devastating Shadow
The Savior Princess
A chance
Crucio
Teddy
The Lightning Struck At Hogwarts
Go
Dead
Final Battle
Sunshine
A second war would begin
Time goes by so quickly

Malfoy Ball

3.3K 171 34
De ladyvetra

Alright guys. The shit is out, so you can stop bodering me.

(PS: I love that, I'm kind sadic)

As the days passed at Malfoy Manor, Cassi felt increasingly closer to Narcissa and Draco. She didn't come across Lucius very often; he was always busy with something, which she silently appreciated. Although he was polite whenever they met, Cassi couldn't help but feel a twinge of heartache knowing he was married to her soulmate. It was a mix of empathy and jealousy that she tried to understand. She knew Narcissa and Lucius no longer had anything romantic between them, only a deep platonic love, but the feelings still surfaced from time to time.

The New Year's ball at the manor was approaching, and with it came the anticipation of returning to Hogwarts. Cassi was happy to go back to classes and reunite with her friends, but at the same time, she feared the inevitable longing she would feel for Narcissa during her absence.

On the day of the ball, she dressed in the magnificent white pearl dress that Narcissa had gifted her. The dress hugged her body perfectly, enhancing her natural beauty. She felt radiant as she admired her reflection in the mirror. To complete her outfit, she put on an elegant bird-shaped mask, which matched the theme of the ball flawlessly.

Shortly before the party's start, Draco knocked on her door, and she let him in. He was impeccably dressed in a navy blue-black suit, his enigmatic black bird mask adding a mysterious touch to his appearance. His leather gloves and slicked-back hair evoked memories of their first year at Hogwarts.

"Cassi, you look stunning," Draco praised, gaping. "My mum's going to have a heart attack," he joked, amused.

She chuckled softly at that. "Thank you, Draco. You look very dapper yourself, trying to impress someone?" She teased with a mischievous smile.

Draco suddenly became downcast. "The one I fancy isn't here," he said, looking down at his shoes.

"Potter? Greenglass?" Cassi asked quietly, and Draco let out such a dramatic sigh, looking around to make sure no one had heard.

"How? How do you know?" He let out such a dramatic sigh while looking at her that for a moment she swore there was a Dementor behind herself.

"Draco, you're not that subtle," she explained playfully, pulling his hand to calm him. "It's okay, I won't tell anyone," she reassured, giving him a light kiss on his cheek.

"I'm fucked, Cassie, really fucked," He lamented sadly. "If my parents find out... If Potter finds out, it'll be the end of me."

"Hey," Cassi gently lifted his face. "There's nothing wrong with you having a crush. And I'm sorry you're feeling this way. " she comforted him. "As for Harry, I believe he likes Cho Chang... But it's not impossible, you know? I think you have a chance."

"You think?" He asked hopefully.
"I'm not absolutely sure, so I won't give you false hope just to break your heart later," Cassi confessed, making circles on his cheek. "But if I'm right, know that I'm here to help you both. Either way."

Draco's eyes welled up. "Thank you, Fox. It really means a lot to me," he said, pulling her into a warm hug.

(...)

Cassiopeia descended the stairs elegantly alongside Draco, her white pearl dress shimmering under the ballroom lights. The room was filled with people, a mix of pure-bloods, politicians, and even the dreaded Rita Skeeter, the gossip journalist from the Daily Prophet.

The ballroom was richly decorated with red velvet curtains, gleaming chandeliers, and a large dance floor in the center. Lively music filled the air, inviting everyone to dance and celebrate. Tables scattered around the ballroom were adorned with lavish floral arrangements and shining silverware.

Narcissa was a magnificent sight in her blue dress, the fabric flowing around her body like liquid, perfectly enhancing her curves. Her hair, split into two colors, was elegantly styled in a sophisticated updo. She held her mask delicately in one hand while talking to the Minister's wife.

Lucius, next to Narcissa, displayed his characteristic charm in an elegant suit. His hair was perfectly arranged with a black bow, and he wore a mask with peacock details, which elicited a slight teasing smile from Cassiopeia. It was typical of him to be a show-off.

When Cassi and Narcissa's gazes met, the world around them seemed to disappear. Narcissa stopped paying attention to the conversation and gracefully approached Cassiopeia, gliding through the ballroom with grace.

"Darling, you're... Breathtaking," Narcissa gasped as she looked Cassiopeia up and down.
Cassi blushed at the intensity of the gaze but soon gave a radiant smile.

"Have you seen yourself? You're the most beautiful woman here," she playfully winked, surveying the room, confirming her point. Undoubtedly, Narcissa was the most dazzling.

"Come, let me introduce you properly to the others," Narcissa requested, offering her arm.
Cassiopeia was introduced to several pure-blood families and felt slightly uncomfortable with the intrusive gazes she received. It was as if they saw her as an object to be conquered. Narcissa also didn't seem to appreciate the lack of subtlety from the guests and kept a possessive touch on her waist.
But then, the cursed gossip journalist appeared to strike up a conversation.

"Ah, Lady Malfoy, and the lost seed of the Blacks," she said, jotting something down with her magical quill.

"Cassiopeia Gaunt Black, I have a name," Cassi replied, biting back the smile and lifting her chin as her mother had taught her.

Rita jotted something down again and looked between the two. "I see you're taking responsibility for your family's heir, Lady Malfoy," she said maliciously over her glasses.
"Are you planning to arrange a marriage with the Malfoy heir?" she asked, ready to jot something else down.

Narcissa looked livid and held Cassi closer.

"I suppose it would be the deal of the century, wouldn't it? The Princess of Slytherin upholding the Black family tradition," the woman said with malice.

"Actually, Draco and I are just great friends," Cassi replied calmly with an aristocratic smile. "I already have feelings for someone else."

Rita was thrilled by this and began writing frantically with her quill.

"Oh, and do we know who the lucky wizard is? Or lucky witch?" she asked, getting closer in excitement. "I recall a certain involvement with a French half-veela."

Cassi played along to mock the woman, without her knowing.

"It's a secret," she whispered conspiratorially.
The blonde woman's jaw dropped.

"Scandalous," she exclaimed with a wide smile. She seemed eager to ask more questions, but Narcissa was already irritated with her games and pulled Cassi away.

"Disgusting woman," she growled angrily, and Cassi laughed.

"She won't do anything reckless. Hermione threatened her in our fourth year," Cassi reassured.

Narcissa stared at her intently. "Really?" she questioned curiously.

Cassi rolled her eyes, realizing that the older woman always acted strangely whenever Hermione was mentioned. Narcissa had a specific look of jealousy that Cassiopeia had learned to recognize, and that look was present on her face at that very moment.

"Hermione is my friend," she said in a low voice, and Narcissa raised an eyebrow.

"I didn't say anything," she replied with a strained smile.

"But you thought it, and I can read you like a book, you know, love," Cassiopeia teased with a mocking tone as she walked away.

Narcissa stood there, stunned by the girl's audacity.

(...)

The ball went on smoothly, couples dancing to the soft music in the background. Then Cassi scanned the room and spotted Pansy at one of the tables, attempting to sneak a glass of elf-made wine.

"Enjoying the night, Mrs. Parkinson?" she joked with a laugh.

Pansy turned around abruptly, her hand on her chest. "By Merlin's beard, Cassie!" she growled irritably. "You nearly killed me."

Cassiopeia laughed amusedly. "You look stunning," she commented, observing her friend's lilac dress.

Then Pansy looked at her in a strange way. "You look gorgeous," she gasped suddenly.

Cassi felt slightly embarrassed by her gaze. "Thank you," she politely thanked.

"Would you do me the honor of dancing with me?" Pansy asked, extending her hand and giving a slight bow.

Cassi chuckled before accepting.

As they stepped onto the dance floor, some glances fixated on them. Around the hall, there were less than 8 couples dancing.

They moved harmoniously on the dance floor, their steps blending perfectly. Cassiopeia and Pansy smiled as they spun, their laughter filling the air.

Then Cassiopeia heard a soft cough to her right.

Narcissa.

"Excuse us, Mrs. Parkinson?" The older woman stared fixedly at Pansy. She seemed to want to protest, but no one argued with Narcissa in their right mind.

"Of course, Lady Malfoy," Pansy smiled tensely and stepped away.

Narcissa held Cassiopeia's hand, the other hand placed on her waist, guiding her in the dance.

"Enjoying the party?" she asked quietly in the younger woman's ear.

"Actually, yes. Except for all the pure-blood nonsense," Cassi joked, and the woman chuckled as they continued to spin around the dance floor.

"You know... Your dear friend was having some very dirty thoughts while staring at your chest," Narcissa's voice turned icy as she spoke, with a hint of sarcasm.

Cassi looked into her partner's eyes and saw that jealous look again, but this time it was more intense.

"We're just friends," she clarified without much concern, resting her head on the older woman's shoulder as they came back from a spin.

"That's not what that dirty little mind showed me. At least not how she was imagining it," Narcissa growled, seeming genuinely upset by the vision.

Then, Cassi made a connection.

"You're a Legilimens?" Her jaw dropped comically, and the older woman spun them before answering.

"I'm an Occlumens and a natural Legilimens, dear," she smiled devilishly.

"So, all this time..." Cassi questioned, feeling betrayed.

"Not always. For some reason, your mind is the hardest to inter in. I can get brief moments because to me, you're always..." She paused briefly with a chuckle. "Open to my penetration," she whispered in her ear.

Cassiopeia shivered and let out a soft moan.

"Probably because I'm an Animagus. But I feel betrayed," she confessed with a pout.

"I was going to tell you eventually, love. I was just enjoying your ignorance for my own satisfaction. Your mind can be delightful," Narcissa joked with a wicked smile, but then her hands tightened possessively around Cassi. "But it doesn't change our conversation, don't distract me."

"I had no idea Pansy thought that way. I can't even control people's minds," she whispered, slightly irritated with the older woman.

"It's torture seeing them covet you all night," Narcissa growled in her ear. "Wanting to touch what's mine."

Cassi felt herself shiver once more. "You said it yourself. Yours," she whispered near her ear before curtsying one last time and stepping away with a mischievous smile.

She thoroughly enjoyed the party. Apart from the racist talk about how pureblood witches are superior and deserve magic more and how because she was a Gaunt and a Black she was royalty and blah blah blah. Honestly, it was tedious and she tried her best not to curse anyone out.

All the guests were waiting to celebrate the turning and she was absorbed in thought walking through the corridors when she felt herself being dragged into a room by a firm hand on her wrist.

"Narcissa. What's your problem with calling me in to talk properly?" She asked slightly annoyed, and slightly amused that she always ended up in the same position with this woman.

Narcissa just laughed, placing kisses on her neck. "I can't help it."

Cassi tilted her head back giving Narcissa more access to her neck.

"Narcissa... Please" She begged breathlessly. Already long tired of waiting.

"I could look at you forever. I imagine you've never really considered your own beauty. So delicate... And at the same time so powerful" Narcissa commented between kisses and sharp bites.

Cassiopeia was firmly pinned against the door. One leg around the older woman's waist and the other supporting her upright.

"Please, please," she begged with pleading eyes.

Fingers traced the inner curve of her thigh, beneath her dress, light as a feather, teasing her entrance.

"No underwear?" Narcissa clicked her tongue " A lady like you... Aren't you ashamed to go out in public like that?" she growled between laughs. "As wet as I thought you would be... Merlin"

Cassi gasped in exasperation,  the fingers playing with her and she moaned obscenely.

"Like this darling. Let me hear the lovely sounds you can make"

As one hand began to build a slow, deep rhythm between her legs, the other was firmly coiled in her curls, pulling her head back slightly leaving her neck at the mercy of the onslaught of sharp teeth. Narcissa's lips drinking in her gasps and cries.

"You can scream darling. No-one will hear you" She laughed devilishly as she pulled the dress from her shoulders.

"Turn around," she said in a commanding voice that would make anyone wince.

She turned round, obediently. Without saying anything, Narcisa reached for the pearl buttons of the dress and began to slowly undo them. She pushed the fabric over her shoulders, letting it fall over her elbows and waist.

"As beautiful as you look-" she paused ripping the corset off forcefully "I'd rather have you naked in my bed" she growled again pushing Cassi towards the dorcel.

"Lie down" Narcissa instructed, her voice once again perfectly measured, controlled.

Then she found herself trapped in bed with an extraordinary woman between her legs staring intensely at her without breaking eye contact. Cassi shivered completely naked save for her stockings and heels, while Narcissa was perfectly dressed.

Warn, sure lips descended between her legs, pressing slow, burning kisses up and down each of her thighs, a brief touch of teeth and then a hot tongue probing around the lips of her pussy.

Cassi threw her head back moaning, begging.
Then there was a tongue against her clit, lips enveloping it, soothing, burning, demanding but not allowing what she wanted most.

"You're not allowed to come until I command it," Narcissa growled between particularly vicious sucking on her clit.

Three long fingers slid inside her without warning. Cassi's back arched into the bed as she thrust her hips to take it deeper, faster. There was no need to ask, Narcissa had a cruel rhythm fucking her senseless.

"Please, please, please, Narcissa" She begged in supplication. Her eyes closing briefly, her mouth in a perfect 'O'.

"Narcissa?" She questioned with a cruel smile.

"Mistress please" Cassi had tears in her eyes. The fingers hammering inside her felt so good.

"Try again" Narcissa laughed cruelly.

"Please mommy, please. I'll be a good girl, I'll give you everything you want. Just for you, please, please" A flurry of pleas came from her lips, the watery eyes begging for release.

"Look at me" Narcissa ordered incisively. "I want you to look into my eyes when you cum in my mouth"

The look she met there made a warmth run through her veins. Narcissa's eyes were narrowed and shining with unbridled joy and something akin to ecstasy, lips slightly parted in a cruel smile, nostrils flared in a quivering breath and her mouth glistening with her own fluids. It was enough to make her moan once more.

Narcisa leaned back and ran her tongue over her incredibly glossy upper lip and looked down again, watching her fingers violently enter and exit her pussy as if hypnotised by her own movements. Then took her mouth back circling her clit with her tongue before taking it all in her mouth sucking it mercilessly.

Cassiopeia leaned back moaning and screaming openly, her fingers tangled in the two coloured hair trying desperately to keep it there.

In the background she could hear the countdown. Blood pounding in her ears muffled the voices, but it was there:

"5"

The fingers sped up brutally

"4"

A particularly vicious suck on her clit

"3"

The warm tongue making cruel, precise circles

"2"

A slight giggle vibrating in her pussy

"1"

Then Cassi saw stars behind her eyes as Narcissa gasped with a devilish grin " Come"

And she came, screaming the older woman's name at the top of her lungs in absolute ecstasy. Her body shook violently and she felt her inner walls tighten around Narcissa's fingers.

When she finally met the greyish brown eyes, they reflected her passion perfectly. She knelt on the end of the bed, still fully clothed in her blue dress, she looked like a goddess.

"Beautiful," Narcissa whispered. "And all mine. Now come here." She commanded pulling Cassi to herself. "Happy new year my love."

Her skin felt hypersensitive, full of electricity around her as their mouths touched once more.

"Happy New Year" She smiled ecstatically sinking her fingers into her bi-coloured hair before pulling her towards her sealing their lips again. "What about the guests downstairs?" she asked as she lavished kisses on her neck.

"Fuck them all" Narcissa laughed throwing her head back giving more access to her neck.

Cassi was shocked for a moment watching her curse openly before joining in the laughter and sinking her teeth into her neck.

"I want to pleasure you. Please" She asked with pleading eyes.

Narcissa stared at her with a raised eyebrow. "Look at you, begging, like a good girl," she murmured, stroking her hair mockingly, "be good now, little one."

She spun them round aggressively making Cassiopeia lie back on the bed as she went out to remove her dress.

Cassiopeia was stunned watching the fabric slide down her body. Her pink breasts, her flawless skin now on display.

This woman will be my undoing. She thought, biting her lips.

Narcissa mounted on her quads. Crawling on the bed like a feline.Then the older woman's legs were on either side of her head stretching one of her arms to hold onto the top of the headboard.

She looked into Narcissa's core and the sight took her breath away. The opening was glistening and the woman was incredibly aroused.

"Are you going to be a good girl for mommy?" She asked incisively

Cassiopeia nodded eagerly. But that seemed to be the wrong answer because a slap cracked across her cheek, stinging, painful. Cassi groaned obscenely.

"Let's try again" She said with a single raised eyebrow.

"Yes mommy" she whispered softly

Then Narcissa reached down and grabbed a handful of her curls and pulled.

"Show me your tongue, darling."

Her face was brought closer, the tongue coming out and placed on her clit.

The flavour was divine. The older woman moved her hips as she held Cassiopeia's head in place. Grinding her clit against tongue, chin, lips. A cruel smile played across her face as she began to thrust harder against her face.

Cassi found it hard to breathe, so little was she worried about it. She moved her tongue in circles, trying her best to maintain control, passing around her tang from top to bottom before sucking on her clit like a candy.

Narcissa threw her head back but didn't make a single sound. Acting like a composed queen.
Well that wasn't going to work.

With a mischievous smile Cassiopeia stared at her with innocent eyes as she took it all in her mouth, licking firmly in one place, enjoying the older woman's heavy breathing, before opening her lips and sucking her hard.

The reaction is instantaneous; a moan of pleasure and more wetness against her chin. "Good girl," she compliments, surprisingly breathless, "be a good girl and don't stop baby."

Narcissa's long fingers return to her hair, holding it against her, nails scratching cruelly.
Cassi doubled her efforts, working her tongue quickly on her clit before exploring her entrance and penetrating her as far as she could with her tongue.

The body above her shuddered. Heavy breathing was joined by long lustful moans.
Then she returned to Narcissa's clit and climbed into her mouth without letting go. The tongue working cruelly around her as she sucked hard.

Narcissa screamed her name as she came, her hips shaking, the death grip on her hair between her fingers. Cassiopeia could feel a wave of wetness pour into her mouth and moaned at the taste causing more vibrations.
Eyes met as her hips finally stopped shaking.
"My beautiful" Narcissa gasped, pulling away to lean in and capture her lips the tongue dipping in and making her moan as she tasted her own flavour.

They lay panting, legs entwined, hands finding each other and interlacing fingers high above, playing with the electricity between them.

Narcissa looked at her tenderly and leaned in to tuck a stray strand of hair behind her ear. Cassi felt herself gasping, her eyes closed for a moment, trying to imprint every detail of this in her mind forever.

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

14.4K 2.6K 24
โ ๐‡๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐, ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ? ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐ ? ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐š ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ข๐ฌ...
2.7K 107 12
One day, three years after the war, Harry Potter sees Narcissa Black-Malfoy in Diagon Alley. The woman who saved his life that day in the Forbidden...
31.5K 1.9K 45
hermione x femoc In the foreboding corridors of Malfoy Manor, where opulence disguises a suffocating darkness, lurks the elusive enigma, Merla Malfoy...
760K 16.2K 141
What if Harry Potter had a twin sister but she got seperated from Harry after what happened the night He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named came and visited the P...