Moran - Dare to Love

By Ms_WhisperAngel

A story tells about Monami Mahajan, a soon-to-be graduate, freelanced by Karan Shergill, a young psychologis... More

Part -1
Part -2 Missing teenagers
Part-3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27 Coaxing and pampering
Part 28 Follow Rani sahiba k orders
Part 29
Part 30 A new case
Part 31 Who is the Murderer?
Part 32 love you like crazy
Part 33 Accident
Part 34 Statement
Part 35 Almost kiss
Part 36 Realisation
Part 37 Bar, drinks and indirect kiss
Part 38 A unique confession
Part 39 Some sweet time
Part 40 Goodbye
Part 41 Childhood memories
Part 42 Family Homicide
Part 43 His efforts to get praise
Part 44 Another family murdered
Part 45 Abandoned
Part 46 Caught but Got Injured
Part 47 Avni visits
Part 48 Shades of Karan Shergill
Part 49 A Beautiful Night
Part 50 How Fast the night starts to change
Part 51 Suicide or were being controlled?
Part 52 Say 'hello' to Jenny
Part 53 Now it begins
Part 54 A trip to US
Part 55 A video for Karan
Part 56 Trying to show his life
Part 57 Profiling him
Part 58 Analysing victims life again
Part 59 His Fantasy
Part 60 Hunt, Rescue and a Deal
Part 61 Little Moments
Part 62 Of accident and attacks
Part 63 For Being Karan Shergill's Woman
Part 64 Break out
Part 65 Parcel
Part 67 The letter or suicide note?
Part 68 J. I am back
Side story - Allen
Part 69 The kiss before he kills
Part 70 The plan behind the trap
Part 71 The Final Move
Part 72 The new Beginning
Side Story Faizi -1
Side story Faizi Part 2
Extra stories - 1
Extra stories 2 - The college life
Extra Story-3 Henpecked Husband
Extra stories -4 Parenthood for Mr. And Mrs Shergill
Extra stories -5

Part 66 Simon's secret

357 53 11
By Ms_WhisperAngel

Hey guys thank you for your votes and comments.

Sorry I have to unpublish it before because I just realised meri habit main last me kuch likhti hoon..

But I forgot that jab maine Google docs se copy paste Kiya..

Continuing from the last part,

A few days later, Monami was rescued by the FBI from the devils’ den. When she looked back at the experience, she remembered the immense pain she suffered both physically and psychologically. But she was also amazed how life could be so much like an unpredictable plot of a novel. 

Nobody, except for the person who planned the moves, expected how the events would played out.

Let’s take the story from where it all started - the video footage that was sent to the TV station by Tommy. A secret footage that nobody else knew existed, except for Tommy, Aditya… and him.

…….

Afternoon, In the underground cellar. 

It’s hard to tell the time of the day when there’s no natural light coming through. Monami waa sitting on the sofa. She watched as Aditya arranged the fresh flowers and placed the candles on the dining table.

She could tell he was in an extremely good mood. Every word, every action. He was like a well mannered gentleman. He even gave her a nice bunch of yellow daisies. 

Monami felt as if every cell in her body was withering, like a plant that waa about to die. Aditya took a look at her and sat facing her on the other side of the table.

Bon appetite.”  He said with a smile.

Monami picked up the fork and knife. As they touched the pancake in the plate, she heard Aditya makes a “Oh” sound. Her hand shook and both the fork and knife fell onto the tablecloth. 

Aditya stared at her: “Main bhi na tumhe aaj ke entertainment ke baare me toh introduce hi nahi karaya maine. Hum Simon ke baare me ek aur video dekhne wale hain. Are you happy about that?”

Monami has an uneasy feeling about this. She kept quiet. 

Aditya stood up and walked over to her. This movement sent chills to her spine. He casually placed his hand on her shoulder, and said softly: “I know that you are woman with depth and good character.  I am honoured to share my feelings with you.”

He started to converse with her! Like Karan said, he was an unpredictable and moody man.

People say, chinti hathi Tak ko gira sakti hain. Ek Chhota sa pyada puri baazi ko hi palat sakta hain.. Bilkyl waise hi..you see I didn’t expect our little Tommy to give me such a big surprise!  I am amazed.”

Monami was getting more and more afraid. Her whole head started to hurt.

He continued: “I didn’t know he kept the footage. And to send it out at this time… I understand why he is doing this. Once this is broadcasted, Karan’s reputation will be completely ruined. This is his present for me. He seems to think that by destroying Karan, Karan will be of no interest to me anymore.

I can only say Tommy underestimated Karan, and he underestimated me - This was exactly what I wished for - to put Karan to destruction, is to push him towards me.”

Monami sat very still. Her heart was sore. Karan, what’s happening to you?

He smiled at her: “Tum samjh nahi paa rahi ho haina ki main kis baare me baat kar raha hoon?”

Monami bits her lower lip. She was not answering him.

Aditya laughed. He picked up the bunch of yellow daisies and put it to his nose for a sniff: “Let’s just say that Simon ka ek raaz hain, ek raaz jo do saal phle reveal hua tha, sirf main janta hoon, Tommy janta hain aur Simon..... woh nahi janta.”

So Karan ne Bahut badi galti kar di. Using Tommy as a bait has allowed him to reveal this secret to the rest of the world. Karan’s plan backfired. What was about to happen was going to be out of Karan’s control.”

Monami was confused and worried.  A secret? Karan has a secret? That’s impossible. Is this another trick Aditya is using on her?  It must be.

She must stay sober. Stay in control. 

Aditya pressed the play button on the remote. He said with a dreamy voice: “Enjoy. This is what I am after. This is what I have been waiting for. It’s a time for fiesta and celebration for serial killers around the world."

Even though she kept telling herself this was just a trick of his, she couldn't help but tense up. She was afraid to see what’s on the video. 

—————-

A small room. A prison cell with a lonely light bulb hanging from the middle of the ceiling, and a rectangular desk.

A man was sitting in front of the video camera. He was bare chested. There were rows of cuts on his back.  Monami recognised him at first glance. It’s Karan. His hands and feet were tied to chains. Obviously, he was imprisoned.

He lifted his head. 

The familiar handsome face that she knew too well. But he was a lot thinner here. And his hair was much longer too.

But this Karan was somewhat different from the man that she loves. 

It’s his expressions!

Callous. Cruel. His eyes looked.. looked cold and uncaring. 

Why is that?

Then he picked up a little knife on the table. He licked off the blood with his tongue. Then he spoke: “Tommy.”

Monami’s heart shivered. 

What happened to his voice?  Why… why does he sound… so different?

Tommy waa probably outside of the range of the camera lens. Karan has an devilish smile on his face. 

I’m not that stupid guy, Simon.”  He was holding the dagger in his hand. He played with it like a skilful hunter: “I am Allen.”

Suddenly, Monami could hear a buzzing sound in her brain. There is no sound other than Karan’s voice. Her heart felt like it’s being shredded into pieces.

The same man. But with a different expression and a different voice.  Usually, Karan’s voice was deep and low, but this voice sounded very husky, and a bit brighter than his normal voice. It sounded like it’s from a completely different person. Even the accent he spoke is different. 

How is this possible?

A second personality…. Allen?

In the images, where Karan referred to himself as ‘Allen’,  smiled and said: “I have killed more people than you.” 

“Don’t drag me into this immature game of yours.”

“If you can completely kill off Simon’s consciousness so I can have this body all to myself, I’ll join you.”

————-

The video footage went viral. It’s broadcasted on very major television channel in the US. And it’s all over the internet.

As the news presenter has predicted, it shocked the whole of the US.  Everyone needs time to digest this piece of information - Angel and demon… it’s the same person.

Allen even admitted to some murders that he committed over the years.  These were unsolved mysteries. He even told Tommy the details of how he went about committing those crimes.

……..

FBI Analyst Office. 

Everyone looking at the television live broadcast waa in shock. They couldn't believe the man in the video is the same man they used to work with.  Someone muttered: “Shit!”

In the Maryland Hospital, Faizi waa lying in bed. He watched the broadcast on his laptop. Tears started to trickle. He kept very quiet. Bala waa standing beside his bed. He waa nonplussed by the news. He was so shocked he was rooted to the spot.

The family members of the victims that Karan claimed to have killed look at the TV in disbelief and anger. 

At the same time, countless reporters gathering in the lobby of the Marriott Hotel, where Karan waa staying. The hotel security and police stopped them from getting to Karan’s room.   A lot of them went outside and point their camera towards the window of Karan’s room. 

A tall man appeared before the window. He partly opened the curtains so that he took a look at the crowd that’s gathered on the ground.  Then he closed the curtains, and disappeared from the crowd’s gaze. 

———————-

The broadcast was over. Monami sat on the chair with her body shaking. She didn't know what to believe.

Aditya waa well pleased with her reactions. He took up his cutlery and enjoyed his meal. 

Tum surprise ho?”  He said: “Main tumhe blame nahi krunga. Even Simon bhi yeh nahi janta ki Allen exist karta hain. Tum toh sirf uski girlfriend ho.. tumhe kaise pta hoga.”

Monami’s waa speechless.

Aditya looked at her then he smiled. He picked up a slice of beef and put it into her bowl: “Actually, itna hard bhi nahi hain yeh samjhna ki uski split personality kyon hain. Kya Simon ne kabhi tumhe btaya ki uski mom ki death kaise hui thi? His father killed her in a villa and used cement to hide her body in a wall. Allen ko woh baat yaad hain. Par Simon usse nahi.. woh bhool gya..They are the same person, with different sets of personality and memories.

I bet he never told you what happened when he was captured by Tommy.  They are too painful to bear, even for Simon. Woh utna strong nahi hain jitna tum samjhti ho usse, that’s why he’s split into two persons. 

Let me think…. Aur kya hain? Does he suffer from insomnia and walk around the house at night?”

He continued: “That’s Allen. Woh bs khud ko Simon se chhupa raha hain.”

Monami’s heart ached. Her head started to spin. She supported her forehead with her hands as her dizziness made her feel like she is going to faint. From the corners of her eyes, she noticed Aditya looking at the TV screen, and with an extremely contented tone, he murmured: “Hi Allen.  You have returned… finally… My greatest friend."

******

So did you see... It's quite a big secret jiska toh Karan ko bhi idea nahi tha...

Now if Allen came who is a criminal what will happen?

The one who helps in protecting citizens helps in taking their lives...

Karan is in too much pressure and being in grief.. and jab jyada yeh hota h then second personality may emerge..

Will Allen save anyone?

Don't know

Let's see

Tab Tak ke liye
Ta-ta

Signing off
Kriya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

539K 30.1K 53
She was struggling to tie the dori of her kurti but couldn't so She was trying to find her friends to help her with this but no one came into her vie...
His Wife By

Romance

1K 64 4
A woman in her 20's cooking late night maggi with sleepy eyes, her eyes are screaming emptiness, after 5 minutes she took her hot maggi to her room a...
72.9K 4.7K 46
𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐟 was a simple girl with simple dreams living in a village , but after she shifts Delhi for her studies and to find 2 certain p...
22.1K 2K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...