Moran - Dare to Love

נכתב על ידי Ms_WhisperAngel

A story tells about Monami Mahajan, a soon-to-be graduate, freelanced by Karan Shergill, a young psychologis... עוד

Part -1
Part -2 Missing teenagers
Part-3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27 Coaxing and pampering
Part 28 Follow Rani sahiba k orders
Part 29
Part 30 A new case
Part 31 Who is the Murderer?
Part 32 love you like crazy
Part 33 Accident
Part 34 Statement
Part 35 Almost kiss
Part 36 Realisation
Part 37 Bar, drinks and indirect kiss
Part 38 A unique confession
Part 39 Some sweet time
Part 40 Goodbye
Part 41 Childhood memories
Part 42 Family Homicide
Part 43 His efforts to get praise
Part 44 Another family murdered
Part 45 Abandoned
Part 46 Caught but Got Injured
Part 47 Avni visits
Part 48 Shades of Karan Shergill
Part 49 A Beautiful Night
Part 50 How Fast the night starts to change
Part 51 Suicide or were being controlled?
Part 52 Say 'hello' to Jenny
Part 53 Now it begins
Part 54 A trip to US
Part 55 A video for Karan
Part 56 Trying to show his life
Part 57 Profiling him
Part 58 Analysing victims life again
Part 59 His Fantasy
Part 60 Hunt, Rescue and a Deal
Part 61 Little Moments
Part 62 Of accident and attacks
Part 64 Break out
Part 65 Parcel
Part 66 Simon's secret
Part 67 The letter or suicide note?
Part 68 J. I am back
Side story - Allen
Part 69 The kiss before he kills
Part 70 The plan behind the trap
Part 71 The Final Move
Part 72 The new Beginning
Side Story Faizi -1
Side story Faizi Part 2
Extra stories - 1
Extra stories 2 - The college life
Extra Story-3 Henpecked Husband
Extra stories -4 Parenthood for Mr. And Mrs Shergill
Extra stories -5

Part 63 For Being Karan Shergill's Woman

389 58 32
נכתב על ידי Ms_WhisperAngel

Hey guys thank you for your votes.

Mtlb sach me itna bura part tha last wala only one comment maana maine ek sath Karan ke sare closed ones par attack kra Diya but Aisa thodi krta h koi...
Anyways dekho response aisa doge aap log ki mujhe votes and comments ka bolu... I really don't want to write.. some will say you are begging for that but no it's not I am begging but I fo really need to know ur people thoughts yeah...

Anyways continuing from the last part,

"Tonk…Tonk…Tonk…” The sound of turning on light switches. Suddenly, Monami was overwhelmed by hundreds of lights bulbs shining their light onto her. Her pupils couldn't adjust to the sharpness of the light.  She closed her eyes. 

Aditya was standing not far away from where she was. He laughed like a mischievous boy. 

After a while, she was able to open her eyes.

Aditya looked at her beautiful face, her nice skin complexion, and her dark bright eyes. There was a stillness and quietness about her. He walked closer to her cage, and looked at her with interest.  

Such an exciting moment…. Jenny, I was hoping to see your sweet smile.”  He said softly.

Monami remained quiet, as if she didn’t hear his words. She took a look at her surroundings. 

It’s the size of a big warehouse. There were containers everywhere. The space in the middle was about the size of a basketball court. The ceiling was installed with rows of spotlights shining down like a stage. And her cage was in the middle of the ‘stage’.

About 30 metres in front of her, there’s a set of sofas, a bar cabinet, a book shelf, a TV and a bed. There were only 2 tones - black and white.  The place was chic, clean and tidy. On a coffee table, there’s half a glass of unfinished red wine. A suit jacket lied casually on the sofa. 

This was obviously where he was staying, right next to her cage.

—————

The place was quiet and empty.  There’s only the two of them there. In an unknown place. 

Monami tried to avoid eye contact with him. But eventually, their eyes met. These eyes, were very different from all of the psychopaths she has met before.  

Killing machine” Saurav has a pair of hollow and mocking eyes. Even when he was arrested, there was no guilt or nervousness in him. Deboy, who killed two families under the illusion that they were spies, had a dazed and stubborn look in his eyes. Even Tommy, his gaze waa cold and dark… All of them looked like they had no regards or feelings for other people. 

But this man, who was labeled as the cruelest serial killer in this century, the godfather for the Flower Cannibal, looked like a warm and charming young man.

That was why, when he came face to face with Karan and Monami, playing the most unnoticeable roles, was never discovered by Karan. 

Tumhe yaad hoon main?”  He asked gently.

Monami stared at him. She kept silent. 

He was the local police hawaldar that first arrived at Saurav’s house. He even stood in front of Karan to brief him of his findings.

Like the briefing report Monami sent us, we found a killing machine in the bedroom.”

Aditya started to repeat the words he said that day, as if to help her recall their first encounter.

Professor Shergill, I found some words written in blood underneath the bed.”

“We need to examine the whole house.”

…….

Was that it?  Was there a second encounter? 

Monami looked up, and notices that his smile deepened. 

Yes.  More than twice.

Pedestrians that walked past time, a security guard that guards the suburb, the courier man, a community officer some of the cases they were involved in…. it’s so easy for him to pretend to be one of ‘them’.

He’s always been by their side. But even Karan failed to notice.

If only she can tell the others. But now…

“OK. kya tumhe bhook lagi hain?” His words interrupted her thoughts.  “It’s not polite to keep a lady hungry while having a conversation. Kyon na khana khate hue baat kare. Shall we?”

Monami kept quiet. 

She remembered what Sid said to her. The reason Aditya didn’t kill him -

I made sure I did everything against his wishes.  He would not get any satisfaction out of me.”

He didn’t eat. He didn’t talk back. He didn’t react to any of his provocations. He just pretended Aditya was not around.

And Karan’s comment: “Bahut bewakoofi bhara move tha.. our luckily kaam kar diya.”

…….

After a short pause, she lifted her hand. It’s the first time she responded to him: “Good, mujhe bhi bhook lagi hain.”

Aditya gave a smile. He stared at her with a smile. 

You are a brave woman indeed…”  He said slowly.

———————-

He has put some gentle and romantic music through the sound system.  There was not a single window in the warehouse. It’s a complete world of its own. A world that belonged to him alone. 

Monami was sitting on the sofa. Her hands and feet still in chains. There was also a long chain around her neck. She was being treated like an animal. The other end of the chains was casually hung onto a coat rack behind Aditya. He rolled up his sleeves, and pushed a trolley next to the dining table.

Red wine, candlelight, steak, salad, cheese, dessert… He slowly puts the dishes on the table. Then he laid the napkin, cutlery and plate before Monami. She waa sitting very still in her seat, just looking at him. She was not showing any expression on her face.

This was the tactic she will use. To be obedient. Try not to offend him.  Don’t show any emotions. 

Because Karan said before in his evaluation of Aditya, that his sentiment towards men was to conquer and plunder. Therefore, when Sid resisted with stubbornness, even though he was tortured, he was not ‘conquered’, and therefore managed to keep his life. 

But it’s different for women. Using Sid’s method would be counterproductive. Even though he looked and acts like a gentleman right now, there’s a lot of hatred in him.  Any resistance from a woman will arouse his desire to kill. He didn't have any patience when it comes to women. He could kill her and dump the body in front of Karan. If she made him angry, he might destroy her straight away. 

So, she has to endure. 

But she knew in her mind, that this courteous gentleman standing in front of her, has prepared to treat her more cruelly than any of his other victims. Because she is Karan Shergill’s woman. In his mind, she was a feast that he was ready to taste and sample.

She will buy as much time as she can. 

Before Karan found her, she must keep herself alive. No matter how much pain she will suffer, she will live to see him again. 

If she is dead…. Karan will be alone. 

Someone like him will not enter into another relationship again. If she dies, he will be living by himself for the rest of his life. 

She can’t let this happen.

The man she loves… her only lover…. She cannot lose him.

With these thoughts in her mind, she kept calm. A strength from within her rises up to kept her eyes from swelling up with tears. A warm sense of peace soothed the fear that is in her.

She looked at Aditya. He’s finished transferring the dishes onto the table.  He sat opposite her, and raised his glass.

She took her glass, and elegantly sipped the red wine. 

——————

This meal was quiet and long. Aditya didn't like to speak. Every now and then, he would introduce the dish that they were eating, which executive five star chef made it… etc etc.  Monami will nod her head.  Sometimes, she made a brief comment. 

But most of the time, they dined in silence. At one point in time, Aditya puts down his cutlery to stare at Monami. 

Monami felt very uncomfortable, but she kept her head down and pretended he is not there. 

Finally, the meal was finished. 

Aditya walked over to face her.  Monami’s palms started to sweat. He kneel down next to her. Her heart pounds. They stared silently at each other. 

Suddenly he smiled. He puts out a drawer from underneath the table.  There’s a syringe with some substance in it. He held it up. Then he took one of Monami’s arms. His fingers were cold. He puts his arm straight on the table. Then he injected the substances into her.

Let the party begin.” He said.

******

So that’s how Aditya did it. Monami thought to herself.

The reason why he can mentally control so many people.  Basically, it’s the use of drugs to cause hallucination. It will make you feel drowsy and slows down your brain’s response time.

She was sitting on the cold and hard bed in her cage. He switched off all the spotlights except for the one that’s shining onto her bed. It’s like she is lying on an isolated island in the middle of the ocean. 

He was standing somewhere in the darkness, still whistling, like he was the master of the world. 

Her heart was beating very quickly.  She could even feel her nerves throbbing. This was a very uncomfortable feeling. She could hear a humming sound in her ears. She wanted to sit up, but her hand slipped. Everything around her was a blur. Then she started to fade in and out of consciousness. She couldn't think clearly. She didn't even know where she was. 

She felt completely lost. 

Her body still felt very uncomfortable. But her vision was getting clearer now. She was relieved.  She stood up and look around. She was in her grandfather’s house. A familiar room - the old fashioned TV cabinet, the 22 inch color TV, the red velvet sofa.

But… they died with her father many years ago.

Then she saw a man. He was sitting down with his back to her. But she could see his back. There were rows of very neatly arranged scars. 

Karan!” She walked over and wrapped her hands around his waist.  “Tum yahan par kyon ho?”

Karan slowly leaned towards her. His face was pale as a sheet. His eyes closed. There was no breath in him.

He was dead. Karan was dead. 

Monami felt a sudden pain in her heart. Her face was filled with tears.  Then she heard coarse voice that said: “Karan.“

She opened her eyes -

Again, everything around her is blurred. There was that humming sound again.

No, it’s just an illusion. She told herself. She must hold on. But the pain was still vividly felt in her heart.  Tears continued to stream down her cheeks….

Oh… you’ve had these types of drugs before?…. Such a huge reaction…. You are a good girl.“ A voice spoke into her ears. 

Monami wanted to turn her head to look at her him, but it’s darkness all around her. She nodded subconsciously.

After getting a response from her, he asked gently: “Do you want to clear your head?” 

Yes…. She almost said it out loud. But she controlled herself not to speak by biting her lower lips. She was biting so hard that she can feel blood in her mouth. 

The man laughed. 

You are biting your lips until it’s bleeding. That’s cute…. But I know, you want to get out of this dreamy state.” 

Then Monami heard the sound of the door opening.“I must admit last time me kuch jyada over-excited tha.”  He said, “So the patch of skin is a little torn from the whipping. Iss baar main Mera khud par jyada acha control rahega. Tumhare clothes ek ache barrier ki tarah work krenge.  There will not be any permanent scars.”

——————

Maryland. 

John Hopkins Hospital. 

Intensive care unit.

Karan was standing outside the ward.  Behind him stood a lot of people - Indian officials, FBI agents, Faizi’s family, Avni’s mother and friends….. etc etc.

The doctor walked out with his diagnostic report. Everyone crowded around him, except for Karan. He just stood where he was, and looked at the doctor. 

Mr. Faizi ke jo left chest me thi.. it missed the heart by 3cm. We have successfully removed all the fragments.”  He explained: “He is a lucky man.   He should wake up between 24 to 48 hours.” 

Everyone felt they could breath easily now. Karan looked through the glass windows. He saw his good friend lying on bed, with an oxygen mask over his pale face.  

Then the doctor continued: “Ms Avni’s knife wound is serious but not life threatening. She is in a stable condition.  We expect her to wake up sometime tomorrow morning.” 

As everyone started to thank the doctor, Karan quietly walked away.  Bala watched him as he walked to the end of the corridor and disappeared down the stairs.

——————-

Karan drove back to the hotel alone.

It’s late at night. And the early winter winds seemed to be colder than usual.

There’s no expression on Karan’s face. He reached into his pocket to take out the room key card. He opened the door to their hotel room.  The place was dark. But there’s light coming through the windows from the neighboring office buildings. He turned the lights on, and threy the room key card onto the bed. He took a look around the room. 

They moved into this hotel yesterday.  Monami’s luggage was still on a small table next to the bed. The zip was open. He could see a sleeve of one of her shirts hanging out. 

There were two pairs of slippers on the floor. A pair of big one next to the small sized pair. A coat of hers was lying on the sofa. It’s a beige color trench coat that still has her scent on it. 

Karan stood there for a while. Then he took off his jacket, pulled off his tie and walked barefooted into the bathroom.

A hot shower was not enough to warm up someone that felt cold in the inside of their body. He stood quietly under the shower head for the water to splash over him.
—————

After his shower, he stood in front of the window and looked out at the city lights. Then he turned to walk to the bed. He pulled back the duvet and lied down. 

He closed his eyes. After a few minutes, he opened them and turned to look at the empty side of the bed.  Then he decided to get out of bed. He took a jacket and wrapped it around his back. Then he walked to the next room.

It was set up like a study under Monami’s special instructions to the hotel. There's a desk and chair, and a whiteboard, so that he can jot down any thoughts that come to him. 

He stood in front of the white board.  He opened his own suitcase and brought out a stack of documents and photos.  

Soon, the white board waa full with photos.  

He looked at the photos of the past victims. He can visualize what’s happening to Monami.

She was treated like an animal, tied with chains. And Aditya will whip her, and enjoy watching her making desperate but futile escapes from the whip…She will be injected with drugs, so that she cannot differentiate between reality and hallucinations…. The only thing she can feel is pain….. And in a few days, when he cannot be satisfied with whipping and teasing, he will start to cut off pieces of her skin, as his booty. And this might only be the beginning, because he won’t let her die so easily. 

Because she was Karan Shergill’s woman. She represents his most passionate desires. He will torture her, until there was not a piece of skin, hair, and flesh left on her body.  Aditya wanted him to lose her completely.

……

Karan lowered his head and covered his eyes with his hands.

******

Alright still I am saying do tell me how was the part..

Till the next one,
Ta-ta

Signing off
Kriya

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

38K 3.3K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
73.6K 3.9K 28
❝ Let's make a deal ❞ He said with a mysterious smile. ❝ I don't want to ❞ She said denying . ❝ How about attacking you Ms.Mahajan? ❞ He said with a...
88.9K 3.8K 24
❝Ishq , pyaar ye sab mujhe kabhi nahi hone wala Faizi , Sapne dekhna band Karde ❞ ❝Jab hoga tab aap hume yaad karna janaab ❞ ❝ Vo din toh aane se...
850K 63.1K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...