LOVE PHANTASM

By Blackmermaid44

Mystery.......That's what she is She can be light in darkness....also can be demolisher of every elation... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
UDAIPUR
RADHEYA
FANTASY
STRANGER
FADED
EMPRESS
BROTHER
SACRIFICE
STORM
SHE
HEALS
SAGA
START
MESSAGE
WELCOME
INITIATE
BATTLE
REVEAL
INHERITED
VISIT
ATTACK
JEALOUS
PROPOSAL
THREAT
TOGETHER
UNION
TURN
APART
DESTRUCTION
ORDER
LISTEN
PUNISHMENT
DEBATE
DEPART
SERVED
END

DEFEAT

1.3K 101 13
By Blackmermaid44

Present.....

One who bloomed by the passion of two strong yet kind individuals looked the nephew of achyuta in admiration. That young warrior took the sword from ground and were ready to fight till his last breath. No matter how much he respect the warrior...he is not someone who show mercy in battle. Something his mother taught him from childhood was to lock kindness away from battle to serve it at right time.....

Abhimanyu's vision were in blur yet he raised his sword and didn't at all flinched seeing the sharp sword that coming with the aim of his neck. But before the metal could drank his blood....his opponent stilled for a moment. Abhimanyu tried to get a more clear vision and saw an arrow that summoned with poison got struck into back of hridyanshu's neck....

Abhimanyu fell down and what he saw before losing conscious was a staggering kid from udaipur and his father....the greatest archer with an bow that released an arrow which meant to intervene their battle.... unfair........

************************************

Senanayak of udhaysena spread out the waves of horror in battlefield like a blazing fire....dhanavas all looked their king in hope who being calm even after seeing the young prince's energy in battle....

Udhayang were more than proud at his son. The former king were inside the center of vyuh while harsh at the opening leading their Sena to engulf dhanavas with their might. Harsh were adamant to make him stay in center just like a spectator.
Udhayang's smile dims a little sensing a dark aura behind jatasur. He saw his son who now marching towards the leader of asur clan.

Jatasur smirks at the sight of an overconfident son of udhayang. Harsh  directed his horse towards jatasur by beheading all enemies on the way....for him they are just a pack of dogs and a lion alone can defeat them. His eyes narrowed as he approached jatasur extended his one arm in thin air and started to chant something......He noticed the atmosphere getting changed.

Udhayang panicked on figuring out the deceit they planned for his kingdom. Heart of the father weighted in sorrow and concerned for his son. He pierced the vyuh in speed of light and raced upto his son.

************************************

" Hrishi!!! What's wrong with you?? ",

Karna couldn't help himself from yelling at his wife who make no sense.  She want him to stay back at this last moment where he all set to go to Hastinpur.

She were calm yet the vision she had made her much vulnerable. Something inside her made feel if she go back now.... then there is no Hrishika anymore. Yet risking her kingdom at this point is meaningless in terms of efforts of Harshini who secured her kingdom all the time.

She reasons, " My king!! There nothing good awaits for you....

And we together have to fulfill something great than attending a game of dice with those cunning cousins!! "

Karna huffs in annoyance before saying, " There is nothing important than suyodhan's happiness for me!! "

Hrishika's lips trembled and she needed him to spare sometime for her to reveal about her relation with udaipur. It was her fault to not letting him know about her past to him...she were so selfish to choose Hrishika and now the ties of Harshini strangling Hrishika too...
Karna noticed her getting agitated and he felt himself suffocated by the chosen love for the first time after they started their life together.

She says, " My king!! There is something I have treasured for the whole life and now the swirling endanger could destroy it!!! "

Karna were not in a state to understand her words. All he felt was she purposefully making excuses to not let him go to Hastinpur. From the start he noticed her ignorance and dislike towards his relation with Kuru family.

His words came out bitter, " Why?? Why hrishi?? Why I always have to compromise for your wishes?? "

She lost words at that and vision got blurred. His face were rigid recalling the promises he made at their wedding. Why she even demanded such from her husband....he wanted to know about her past...but she denied. And he accepted it cause a life together what mattered most...but now agreeing everything doesn't make sense.

She wanted a perfect life ahead that she put some conditions. But never thought he would take it as some sacrifices he have to make. Her heart got a deep gash of hurt and her face got hard as she asked to make it sure,

" You didn't meant that!! Did you?? "

He replies non-chalently, " Sure I did!! Hrishi think yourself!!

Ofcourse you are a good wife and were helpful with my subjects...but ever cared about a life that I had before meeting you?? "

Hrishika's face became blank not understanding what he meant and he made it clear, " You never wanted to meet my mitr or family!! You making us both tie down here in Anga!! "

Hrishika gasps at that...she had her reasons to not to meet any royals of Hastinpur. She hated being in attention of others and get end up revealing her identity. He may believe her as some commoner cause of him being extraordinary yet treated as nothing but garbage. But when it comes to a lady all those lusty men will rest only after finding the root. Her eyes burned in rage just realizing how he kept count on the compromises he made.

She found herself getting wrapped by harshini's aura which she ever hated to be around him...but couldn't help from saying,

" Pardon my king!!  Unlike you I don't measured our love with actions!!

Still a reminder.......I do have a family and I chose you deciding not to meet them for the rest of the life only to hear my husband sobbing for not seeing his friend and family for few months!!

Such a pity!! "

Karna's eyes widen for a moment and those words were sharp as a blade and were insulting. Something he couldn't ever accept was her arrogance..... He loved the way she is..... including this rude side. Yet the moment made him under emotion that he snarls in anger,

" Hrishika!! don't think you are someone who can rule me only cause of that marriage!! "

Hrishika's face lost color at that . Their marriage was something not worthy for him that he belittled like that.  Whereas she were enthusiastic all the time after that day for the newly gotten life with her love. She felt the day rose only to hurt her.Karna too paled seeing how hurt she became with those words. He rubbed his forehead in frustration....he never wanted to go after a fight. But she started it.

He mumbled, " Am getting late!!! "

She shook of the hurt knowing there lot more ahead for her to deal as she said, " My king!! Don't go! "

Karna instantly paled at that. He never expected her to demand the  same even after their quarrel....something wrong!!! remembering gandharinandan's heart warm welcome to dyut sabha he felt troubled in between love and friendship.

Releasing a breath he says emotionlessly, " Sorry hrishi!!! I might be going now.....take care of yourself! "

Hrishika's eyes blurred more and she couldn't believe he not giving that warm feel of home to her when she needs it most. He were about to cross the way out when she reminded him in a weak voice knowing now that's not gonna help her,

" My king your wife needs you most now more than anyone else!! "

Karna couldn't get why she getting such emotional. For him that was yet another bickering of them whenever the matter of suyodhan brought up. He shaking his head walked away without turning once and she stood there like nothing but stone and didn't bothered to wipe away the hot drop of tear that rolled down by recalling the assurance of love that fascinated her into this new life,

" My queen!! I will be always there for you....there is nothing comes before or after you.... it's always you for me till last breath!!

You are not alone!! "

She closed her eyes in hurt knowing what awaits is solitude which she preferred once wholeheartedly. She needed him...but he is not there with her. And it was not his fault....he took it as an objection from a common girl..... Her reality or existence never meant to bind herself into happiness......

Her hands went to mangalsutra and recalled that day where he adorned her with that. Relinquishing that memories, she with a quivering fingers drawn an arc of green fogs in air letting harshini resolve back into her life. Those green fogs were so dark that her attire turned into dark and luscious hair rolled down bringing back that dark feminine aura. The tears dried away by the illusionary beams....

She touched her belly as the words of asurguru rang on her ears,

" Empress harshini!! A lady who brings a life into world alive considered as goddess and look at the misery you caused to the asurrani!!!

Your deed will come back and strike you hard at the very same situation....you will be miserable!! "

Her hands fisted knowing his words gonna be true at this point where she carrying a life. No matter what happens she will protect her child. She seeked the vision of the battlefield only to know there is no comeback...

She sobbed in pain at that sight she got, " Father!!! "

The very next instant she twirled into a silhouette of fog that sped to Udaipur more faster than light......

************************************************************************

Jatasur laughed with a happy heart seeing the acclamation of his army. He with his army enjoyed the battle going on... battle among the warriors of udaysena. He laughed more hardly seeing the prince himself causing a calamity in battlefield.
They all were under the illusion that they started to kill each other.... Harsh went on killing his own people. Blood rivers formed out of his outrageous battle against his own people.

The chaotic situation turned more serious when jatasur took his bow aiming an arrow towards that warrior who nothing but a slave of his illusion. He should end him too...the last step to the throne of udaipur.

But ending their cheers thunder along lightening fell much powerfully that dark fogs got overridden by strong green fogs. Asur army started to pale....It didn't took that long for them to understand who just announced her entry.... They started to shiver in fear and seeing their leader too in a confounded state they lost their hope. Jatasur didn't expected her to show up this early... didn't she left them all and her powers....then how she got to know about his ploy??

A massive green fog swirled into a feminine frame that stilled everyone...battle got stopped. Harshini's brown orbs collided with green as she observed the surroundings and what she saw was lifeless body of many brave soldiers of udaysena. Her eyes met with harsh who stared her in rage....with a single look she understood he is under illusion.

Jatasur smirked seeing harsh approaching his sister whom he worshipped all life with the intention of killing. Harshini's face were blank as she snapped calmly making a green light spread out piercing the illusionary vision of her people to give a clear cut vision of reality......

Within moments most of them were on knees holding their head and harsh were literally gasping for air. He looks around as he remembered what he saw before getting affected by asursena's illusionary arrow....his father....nowhere to see.

Seeing harshini there he understood how the situation went out of their hand and he grieved, " Our father!! "

Harshini's eyes narrowed as she turned to jatasur and walked towards them. She were calm and half of the asurs already fled....other half trembled as she passed them to reach their leader. None were brave to stop her....she simply passed them all without using any Maya.....

Jatasur tried hard to act unaffected yet his frame were shaking when she started to came closer. He taunted, " You are late harshini!! Look what present I got for you!!! "

Harshini's face were blank as he unveiled a taal displaying her father's head. For the first time in history asursena beheaded one of the royal blood of udaivansh....She heard the shrieks and cries from her army....
Harsh fell numb at that heart breaking site....he slaved by illusion and left his father in the arms of enemy to suffer alone.... His sword fell down.....falling to knees he screamed aloud!!!

Harshini stared her father's head that got deattached from body....the man who lived the whole life for this kingdom....took his last breath to protect the very same kingdom. Who built that arrogant facemask of empress and nourished the most powerful lady of Aryavart...The play of life that he now a memory!!!

A lone tear rolled down....that dark aura got intensed. Green fogs gulped by massive dark smogs and dark clouds loomed to block the last ray of sun. Battlefield filled with darkness making her yell,

" Harsh!!! Take our people out!! "

Harsh was quick enough to obey her. The command meant to fulfill that despite of the pain harsh cleared their sena off from battlefield. Harsh returned to the battlefield only to witness the left out asursena spreading in all four directions. Harshini were glowing dark as jatasur seems burning from inside. His veins and body turned to flaming red as he screamed to death.....the left out sena burned down into ashes. Her face were dark as stood rigid with the extreme glow by ripping away last of what hrishika had.....now again the brute, heartless, arrogant witch.

Harsh closed his eyes letting a tear roll down....the worst day of his life. Even though he got injured much what pained most was the lose of his father. He stood at a distance seeing the asursena that nothing but now a fist of ash and jatasur exploded into junk of meat.....she turned to him with a deadly expression and resolved into the thin air making him call in fear of she abandoned him yet again,

" SISTER!!! "

************************************************************************

The waves of calamity breezed all around the aryavart through devrishi that many praised the land of mystery..... All kingdoms had so much to talk in the streets of the victory of udaysena over asurs....

Though what they got is only a partial information about that battle which got overshadowed by the  spiceful family drama of kuruvansh. Disrobing of the beautiful lady of Aryavart, pandavas being slave and atlast their punishment of banishment to wild....all made the hands of udaipur that protected them from asurs remain unacknowledged..

Suryaputr glanced the setting sun being upset over himself. He didn't know how he gonna meet her after what happened in dyutsabha. He were much devasted to leave his kingdom after fighting with she....... which made him care less on what even going on that sabha. All he wanted was go back to her and he didn't even reconsidered before spatting out some venomous words towards an helpless drupadkanya.

Maybe everyone think he held grudge against her for rejecting him...but that's not true. That day happened such cause god made the real lady of good heart and enchanting beauty born for him way long before the agnikanya born. All he done was letting out his frustration on enemies.

Hrishika never gonna take it easy...... He mounted on his horse as he sped towards his kingdom getting all ready to hear an earful for doing nothing to stop that stupidity took place in dyutsabha...

.
.
.

Dark fogs gulped down every single thing that belonged to dhanavas.....patallok crushed by empress's fury. She brought down their entire existence except few of them fled in fear of her. Her wrath blazes high at their destruction not getting enough of the revenge.

Her serene green aura got replaced by heavy darkness....brown orbs and shady hair somehow turned into true black. Dominating dark aura made her dangerous.....she the deadly gorgeous empress were captivating in her dark attire.

From a distance she watches the destroyed abode of dhanavas. Her gaze went on to the blood in her hands. Usual for empress.... having something normal like family is not in her fate......

One stood hoping to fix everything while the other half refined herself into stone-hearted to accept back that destiny of a ruler.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 612 25
Mythology, history are very interesting to listen...... but what will happen if a character of history land into the 21st century....... ●●●●●●●●●●●...
8.3K 544 40
Love , It's pure bond which connects two people into a unbreakable bond , but how far one could go for love ..... ●●●●●●●●●●●●♑♑♑●●●●●●●●●●●● Karna i...
Another Chance for Lives By

Historical Fiction

49.9K 2.3K 41
Karna and Draupadi. A story for many who wanted another chance for Karna and Draupadi. What if the Gods decides to give them another chance? What wi...
97.7K 6.5K 47
Major Jayant Roy, who got killed in a commando mission, got a unique chance to reincarnate as Duryodhana by Mahadev himself. Now he has only a single...