His Good Girl

Galing kay ChristineCalvin

Crysta is in college. She is an "A" student but has no social life. Her friend insists that she goes to a par... Higit pa

1. Prologue
4. Coffee
2. Crysta
5. Going slow
3. The Party
6. Dinner
8. Spoiling my princess
9. Dinner with friends
10. Dessert
11. The Talk
12. Crysta's Decision
13. Rules
14. Limits
15. Lunchtime
16. Security
17. Spending a Day with Melissa
18. Aftercare
19. Her favorite foods
20. Realization 1773 words
21. Photo cover - Engaged
22 Celebrating
23. Redefining limitations
24. Going swimming
25. The News is out
26. Protecting
27. Restraining Order.
28. Time with the girls
29. The threat
30 - Vacation?
31 Packing
32 Morning
33. Almost there

7. Breakfast

1.7K 12 1
Galing kay ChristineCalvin

Hunter's POV

I laid in my bed thinking about my princess in the next room. I wanted her in my bed snuggled in my arms where I could take care of her and protect her. I fell asleep thinking about our make out session in front of the fireplace and how she fell asleep burrowed securely in my arms.

Crysta's POV

I woke up to the sun shining thru the window. It took me a few minutes before I realized that I was in Hunter's guest room. He must have carried me here after I fell asleep. I started reminiscing about our make out session last night. Those soft lips, possessive yet gentle. And the tingles his hands left on my skin. I think I am falling in love, but it's too soon. The smell of bacon drifts into my room. My stomach growls. Definitely time to get up. I walk into the bathroom and wash my face and brush my teeth. I see my clothes from yesterday clean and folded on the dresser. I change quickly and walk to the kitchen.

Hunter's POV

I am humming to myself as I make breakfast. I decide to cook pancakes, eggs, and bacon with a side of fruit.
I jump slightly when I feel warm arms go around my waist. I smile as I turn around and kiss my princess. "Good morning sweetheart."

"You are making breakfast. If you keep spoiling me, I may not go home," she smiles.

My heart skips a beat. "Maybe that's the plan. If I spoil you, you won't leave." I smirk.

She blushes and looks at the floor. "May I help you with breakfast?"

"All that's left is the juice." She reaches into the cabinet for two glasses. I can't help but stare at her perfect ass. What i want to do to that flawless ass. Then she pours the orange juice into the glasses and naturally sways her hips as she walks to the table. My lower region starts twitching. She is so sexy and beautiful. I bring the two plates with the pancakes, eggs, and bacon to the table. I sit next to her.

"This looks delicious," she compliments.

I cut up her pancakes and feed her. "I can feed myself, sir." I feel the tent in my pants. Sir, she is a natural submissive.

"I like taking care of you and feeding you," I smile. My dominant side is peeking thru. She nods and opens her mouth for the pancake. She is naturally submissive. My lower region is straining against my pants. I shift slightly. I continue to feed her until her plate is empty. She doesn't object.

"Thank-you for breakfast," she says as she picks up the dishes from the table and brings them to the kitchen sink. "I do not want to overstay my welcome. I should go home," she mentions.
***********************************

"You are always welcomed here," I respond. "I had a wonderful time yesterday. Perhaps you would like to spend the day?" I ask.

"I would love too but I need to work on my thesis," she looks down.

I don't want to push her. "How about a compromise. I will take you home. You can get your laptop and whatever papers you need for your thesis and work on it here. I have some work to do in my office so we would still be spending the day together and you can work on your thesis," I smile. "I will make you study treats," I bribe. I hope I have convinced her to spend the day with me.

"How could I say no to being spoiled by my prince while studying," she smiles from ear to ear.

My heart is singing. She called me her prince. "Would you like something special for your study treats? Or do you trust me to make something you will enjoy?"

"I trust you." We locked eyes. I cannot look away. I can see the sincerity and innocence in her hazel eyes. She trusts me.

"I will make you something special. Perhaps we can go out after you work on your thesis. If you are not too tired."

"That would be nice," she answers. What's wrong with me. I am not a social butterfly. But I really want to spend more time with him. Hunter is so handsome and caring.

"Come, I will drive you home so you can get what you need." I place my hand on her lower back and she starts walking next to me. She is so responsive to me. I hope she doesn't run away from me when I tell her about my kinks. She is so perfect. I help her into the car and put her seat belt on her. I sit in the driver's seat and head towards her home.

Crysta's POV

I can't stop staring at him as he drives. His hair is slightly messy. He looks like a Greek sex god. I can see his muscles underneath his t-shirt. And those crystal blue eyes. I could stare into them for days. I feel my panties getting wet. Get a hold of yourself Crysta. You just met. But he is so handsome and masculine. He has an Alpha aura about him.

He glances in my direction. "Is there something on my face," he teases.

"No, no. I was just thinking," she blushes.

"Really? We're you thinking about me?" he smirks. He places his hand on my thigh. I can feel the heat from his warm touch race to my core.

"Maybe. Do I need a change of clothes if we are going out tonight?" she inquires.

"I think you are beautiful no matter what you wear?" He compliments as he strokes my thigh.

I can feel the heat in my face. "That's sweet. Then I will bring a change of clothes. I don't want you to stop thinking I am beautiful," I am beat red.

"You don't have to worry about that. I will always think you are beautiful," he flirts.
************************************
Hunter's POV

We arrive at her apartment and I park the car. I walk around the car and help her out. We walk into the building and towards her apartment. She knocks on her door. I raise an eyebrow. "Just in case my roommate has company. Now she is aware I am coming in so i won'tbe interrupting anything," she explains. She takes her key and unlocked the door. I hold the door open for her as she walks into the foyer. As we walk farther into their apartment, I see a woman and a guy sitting on the couch. The woman's lipstick is smeared, as she tries to act like they were just talking. I recognize the guy. I smirked.

"Amy, Liam meet Hunter. Hunter meet Amy, Liam." Crysta turns to me. "Would you like something to drink?"

"Yes, Thank-you princess." I turn towards the couch. "It's nice to meet you Amy. Hey, Liam."

"You know each other?" Amy questions.

"Yes, Liam and I met in college." Crysta hands me a beer.

"Is a beer ok?" she asks quietly. I nod.
"You and Liam are friends? That's nice."
She looks at the floor.

Liam finally speaks up. "Yeah, and we go to the same clubs." He smirks. "Hunter, h⁰ave you been to the club lately?"

I deflect the question. "Have you been there lately?"

"Naah. Been busy with my lady." He smiles at Amy. "My beautiful Amy."

"Forgive me Amy, you are pretty, but not as beautiful as my princess."

"Awww... Crysta, he is a keeper," she advises. I hope Crysta agrees.

Crysta responds, "He is a prince. He is always spoiling me." Crysta looks in my direction. "I don't know if he would want to keep me though." Oh Crysta, I want to keep all of you, your mind, your body, your heart, and your soul. Are you giving me permission to keep you? Mine, all mine.

"You are mine princess, if you will allow me to keep spoiling you and take care of you," I respond.

Liam speaks up. "Hunter, she is definitely a keeper. If I didn't have my lady," he turns his head towards Amy," I would steal her from you," he smirks.

Crysta blushes. I slip my arm around her waist and pull her towards me as I glare at Liam. "Crysta, whose princess are you?"

She turns red. How did I get so lucky? He is the most handsome man on this planet. He is kind and caring. He wants me to be his princess. "Yours, of course, my prince. Who else would protect me and spoil me?"

Wait! Are those butterflies in my stomach? Did she agree to be my princess? Crysta and I must definitely talk. Don't run Crysta, don't ever run. You are mine.

"It is my honor to be your prince, to protect and to spoil you," I respond as we lock eyes. I am so whipped and I haven't even claimed her yet. "Go gather you laptop and anything else you need. I will wait here for you, sweetheart." I sit on a chair across from the couch.

"Crysta, let me help you," Amy squeals as they both head to Crysta's bedroom.
************************************
"Have you told her yet?" I asked Liam.

"Not yet. Have you?" Liam asks me.

"I am going to introduce her to some friends tonight. I want to introduce her to our lifestyle gently. I don't want to lose Crysta."

"Wow! What happened to the dominant that does not do relationships?" Liam teases.

"Crysta is different. She is so responsive to me. She is naturally submissive. And she is beautiful, smart, and caring." I muse. "What about you? You are still with Amy?" I ask.

"I know this is only our third date but somehow she managed to get under my skin. She doesn't know about my money. She likes me for me." Liam is staring at Crysta's bedroom door.

"Don't hurt Amy. I don't want to lose Crysta because you hurt Amy." Liam nods as he continues to stare at the door. Liam is whipped too. I smirk.
"Would you like to join us tonight when we meet some of our friends and their submissives? We are meeting them at a club, not our club. I am hoping if she becomes friends with them, it will be easier when I tell her about me."

"Yeah, that sounds good. Immerse them gently. We could go back to your place or mine after the club with the other guys. We could introduce them with a game," Liam suggests.

"Let's see how the night goes. Want another beer?" I ask Liam.
*********************************
Crysta's POV

"Oh my goodness! How did you hook Hunter?" Amy squeals. "Do you know how many woman have tried to get his attention? He always dismisses them."

"I didn't hook anybody. You know how much I dislike parties. I was sitting by myself having a drink. Some guy asked me to dance. He wouldn't take no for an answer. Hunter came to my rescue. We went out for coffee that night and here we are."

Amy started laughing. "The secret to Hunter's heart is not to notice him." She keeps laughing.

I pack my laptop and notes. Then I pack some clothes.

"Oh, you are staying at Hunter's house tonight too!"

"It's not what you think. I slept in his guest room. I am not giving up my virginity that easily. Wow Amy!"

"You didn't give it up? And he wants you as his princess. Good for you Crysta. He respects you. Go have fun. I will see you tomorrow. " We head back to the livingroom.
************************************
Hunter's POV

I felt her before I saw her. I stood up and walked towards her as she entered the livingroom. "Are you ready to go, princess?"

She nods and looks at the floor. I raise her chin to look at me. "Sweetheart, please look at me. I love your hazel eyes."

She blushes. "I think I have everything."

"If you forgot anything I will buy it for you sweetheart. Your wish is my command." Her eyes begin to sparkle.

I take her bags in one hand and hold her hand in my other hand with our fingers intertwined. She turns to Amy, "See you later. Have a wonderful day. Bye Liam." I just nod in their direction and exit the apartment with her.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Liam and Hunter are friends. How will that affect Amy and Crysta?

How are the guys going to tell the girls about their kinks?

Please vote. Constructive comments are welcomed. I hope you are enjoying this story.

Thanks for reading!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

8.8K 467 17
Jinae is a 10 year old girl who is suffering from various disability. Her parents abandoned her after giving birth to her as they are ashamed of her...
406 2 15
Suddenly a Fucking hot guy enter's into Y/N's life and she is not sure what he really wants from her .
6.9M 159K 70
Flo is moving across the Country for her first year in college, when her plan starts to fall apart she finds herself living with four men who all hav...
856K 11.3K 25
After Lola allowed her friend to introduce her into the bdsm lifestyle. She meets a man who who will educate and train her to be his submissive over...