Moran - Dare to Love

By Ms_WhisperAngel

A story tells about Monami Mahajan, a soon-to-be graduate, freelanced by Karan Shergill, a young psychologis... More

Part -1
Part -2 Missing teenagers
Part-3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27 Coaxing and pampering
Part 28 Follow Rani sahiba k orders
Part 29
Part 30 A new case
Part 31 Who is the Murderer?
Part 32 love you like crazy
Part 33 Accident
Part 34 Statement
Part 35 Almost kiss
Part 36 Realisation
Part 37 Bar, drinks and indirect kiss
Part 38 A unique confession
Part 39 Some sweet time
Part 40 Goodbye
Part 41 Childhood memories
Part 42 Family Homicide
Part 43 His efforts to get praise
Part 44 Another family murdered
Part 45 Abandoned
Part 46 Caught but Got Injured
Part 47 Avni visits
Part 48 Shades of Karan Shergill
Part 49 A Beautiful Night
Part 50 How Fast the night starts to change
Part 51 Suicide or were being controlled?
Part 52 Say 'hello' to Jenny
Part 53 Now it begins
Part 54 A trip to US
Part 55 A video for Karan
Part 56 Trying to show his life
Part 57 Profiling him
Part 58 Analysing victims life again
Part 59 His Fantasy
Part 60 Hunt, Rescue and a Deal
Part 62 Of accident and attacks
Part 63 For Being Karan Shergill's Woman
Part 64 Break out
Part 65 Parcel
Part 66 Simon's secret
Part 67 The letter or suicide note?
Part 68 J. I am back
Side story - Allen
Part 69 The kiss before he kills
Part 70 The plan behind the trap
Part 71 The Final Move
Part 72 The new Beginning
Side Story Faizi -1
Side story Faizi Part 2
Extra stories - 1
Extra stories 2 - The college life
Extra Story-3 Henpecked Husband
Extra stories -4 Parenthood for Mr. And Mrs Shergill
Extra stories -5

Part 61 Little Moments

412 59 7
By Ms_WhisperAngel

Hey guys, thank you for your votes and comments.
Continuing from the last part,

Aditya Sen. English name - Jabber.  Born in California, US.  Age - 26.”  A Bhutan officer was presenting the information as an image of a handsome Asian man was projected onto the screen: “Iske father Zinda the tab tak Royal Corporation ke chairman rahe the. Iski personal asset ki worth over 1 billion US dollars hain. Iski mother ek biologist thi. Jab chaar saal ka tha tab iske Parents ka divorce ho gya tha. Uss waqt uski maa ne apne custody rights give up kar diye the..”

( Kyonki comment bola tha ki kyon Amber Rawat ko hi sab koi villain bnate ho.. so here I changed name.. maine Bengali movie k villain ke name dhundhe aur yeh name rakh diya.. as mujhe samjh nahi aata ki name kya rakhu)

Based on Karan’s interactions with No.1 last night, and the deductions he made previously, the FBI and the Bhutan have set up a special unit to work together on the case. And they have found a person that fits all the description.

The officer continued: “Even though humare pass uska naam hain ab.. par uske khilaf arrest warrant issue karna difficult hain.. Yeh 2016 me disappear ho gya tha. Iske saare personal assets bhi overseas move kar diye the, kisi ne usko wapas nahi dekha.. hume shak hain ki usne kabhi plastic surgery karwai hain. Look at this...”

He showed a different image on the screen. It’s a photo taken during the 2023 Bhutan Galaxy writers Award Ceremony.  The photo of “Amber Rawat” fits the description of the family that was kidnapped earlier, but it looked very different from Aditya’s.

Experts ka kehna hain ki iske face ke kuch features hain that look like it’s pasted on. For example, uske eyebrows. There might be other features that have been ‘camouflaged’ as well. But even just by looking at the shape of his face, it’s obvious that there are a number of changes to how he used to look. The possibility of plastic surgery is extremely high.” 

Dorji Tashi said: “So, even though  humare uska naam hain, identity hain aur toh aur uska DNA bhi hain, par hum usse dhund nahi sakte hain kyonki hum abhi bhi yeh nahi jante ki woh dikhta kaisa hain. Aur yeh bhi ek possibility hain ku woh koi bata naam aur fake identity use kar raha ho. We are looking for a needle in a haystack!”

Everyone was quiet. The team leader look at Karan: “Professor, do you have any ideas?”

Karan answered faintly: “I agree with  Sergeant Dorji’s views. But usse apna most current plan ko humari wajah se abort karna pada. Usse wapas kuch aisa Naya aur jyada complex ya cruel organise karne ke liye thoda time chahiye hoga. So we must seize time to check the top 1% of the rich people in Bhutan. Yeh speed ka competition hain. Agar hum usse jaldi find kar paye toh hum next wave of murders ko rok paayenge.”

——————-

The sun warmed the sheets on the bed. There was a smell of disinfectant and medication in the air. The usually pungent scent brought peace to the minds of those who were there. 

Monami was sitting on the side of the bed. She looked at Sid. He was asleep at the moment. All his injuries were treated. He was still the handsome officer she knew. Just that he has lost a lot of weight and his face was heartbreakingly pale.

She held on to his hand. 

Karan was sitting in a sofa behind her. He was quietly accompanying his girlfriend. Occasionally, he woos look up at the man that’s lying in bed.  Hmm… Sid was still an annoying guy.  But he would tolerate him for two reasons.

First. He was Monami’s good friend.

Second.  He is the only other person (besides himself) who survived after being imprisoned by the Flower Cannibal for a long period of time.

Monami could feel Sid’s fingers moving. Then she saw his eyes slowly open. 

Sid….” She called him softly. When Karan heard that he was awake, he stood up and stood beside Monami. 

Sid’s lips were still cracked from dehydration. He gave a small smile: “Come on, pinch me… mujhe yeh jaan na hain ki yeh koi sapna nahi hain.”

Monami’s eyes teared up. She said softly: “Tum ab safe ho. Karan and I, and the Bhutan Police Force will protect you.”

Sid looked at her. Tears of joy swelled up in his eyes. He squeezed the hand that was holding her. They looked into each other’s eyes and laughed together. 

Then he lets go of her hand. He turned to Karan and said with a coarse voice: “Thank you.” He reached his hand out to Karan.

He was clever enough to know that he owes his lucky escape to Karan. He was truly grateful. 

Karan reached his hands out and shook his hand: “Tumhe mujhe thank you kehne ki koi jarurat nahi hain. You are a lucky man.”

Sid smiled. Monami took a look at Karan: “haan, he is a good person, so dugga ma looked after him. But tum itna bhi 'humble' mat bno.... Agar tum nahi hote toh...” She said it with admiration and love.

Oh…. Karan’s lips curl into a smile.

That’s excellent. Her love for him is getting deeper and richer every day

———————

Sid told them briefly what happened during the time he was kidnapped.  He went to the hospital for a check up after returning from Kolkata. The nurse gave him some aesthetics before doing some tests. When he woke up again, he was in a cell. He didn’t even know when or how Aditya did it.

Karan asked: “Usne tumhe maara kyon nahi?”  It doesn’t make sense that the sole purpose to capture him was to use him as a human bomb in Bhutan. Why did he go through so much trouble?

Sid smiled: “I remember… killer machine ke case ke time tumne kaha tha ki.... Ek organised psychopath apne victims ko torture kar satisfaction aur joy found karba chahta hain.. isliye... I made sure ki main sabkuch uski wishes ke against kru.  So usse mujhse koi satisfaction na mile..” 

He didn’t eat. He didn’t talk back. He didn’t react to any of his provocations. He just pretended Aditya was not around.

Monami felt sorry for her friend.  Karan replied: “Yeh bahut bewakoofi bhara move tha, par atleast yeh kaam kar gya..”

Monami quickly pulled his sleeves to protest. Karan looked at her long pretty fingers. He decided to keep quiet. He gave her a small smile. 

Sid observed them. He smiled too.

Monami and Karan stayed until around 7pm. Sid watched them go out of the ward. Then he closed his eye. 

He thought for a while, then gave a big sigh. He has a smile on his face.

Thank you. I am very lucky to have friends like you.   
————————

The dark sky looked like a large black curtain wrapped around the earth.  Misty rain gently and quietly landed on the ground. 

Monami’s vision was blurred. She was standing in the fog, she saw a man standing in the distance. A tall man with a handsome face, lean and long body.  A familiar man.

Karan…. Karan….

She stepped into the rain and walked towards him. But he turned around and ran in a different direction and disappeared in the darkness. Then she heard a loud explosion. She saw fire and smoke coming from the area Karan is in. 

The fire engulfed him. It’s going to engulf me too. She thought.  

Karan— She used all her strength, but no sound was coming out of her mouth.

Karan— tears filled her eyes.  Suddenly she started to fall… into a bottomless pit.

……

uh….”

Monami opened her eyes. She was sitting on the armchair in the hotel.  Outside, the rain was falling. She can heard the sound of the raindrops brushing the window. There was a blanket covering her body, and a book on her lap.   

She fell asleep. 

She got up and walked to the bathroom. After splashing some water over her face, she looked into the mirror. It’s a dream. Only a dream.  Yet, she felt sad, and afraid. The dream only revealed the fear she has in her heart. The fear that came to her when Karan walked towards the bomb yesterday. 

She looked at her watch. it’s 9pm.  Monami waa wearing a nightgown. It’s getting a bit cold. She grabbed a shawl to wrap around her body. Then she walked into the study. Karan was standing in front of a white board.  Quiet and focused.

There’s a map of the California US on the white board. There were markings on various locations. He was reviewing the old Flower Cannibal case. Monami walked up to him. As she was about to hug him, the phone rang. 

Karan turned around to pick up the call. He saw Monami. He gave her a smile, then he said hello to the caller. 

Monami walked over to stand beside him. 

It’s Avni on the phone. She’s arrived in Bhutan for a while now. But Karan has been too busy to contact her.

Karan frowned : “…. Uska koi bhi sign nahi hain. Well… there is a good chance ki woh Sid ki tarah Zinda ho. Mere liye acha rahega agar tum yahan na ho..  Go back to India…” he paused for a while: “…Phir tumhare upar hain. Take care of yourself…. Of course… I will be careful.”

Monami listened quietly. She wrapped her hands around his waist, and rested her head in his chest. His steady and strong heartbeat has a soothing effect on her. 

Ok. I get the signal.” A low magnetic voice spoke.

Monami looked up. He was looking down at her. Their faces were just inches apart. He’s finished his conversation with his sister. Karan stared at her. 

Monami blushed. She lets go of him and said softly: “Kaisa signal? Maine tumhe koi bhi signal nahi diya.”

Tum sure ho?”  He bents his head down a little more. His masculine scent moving closer towards her.  “Don’t you want me?”

Monami’s face was bright red. How was she supposed to answer him?

She refused to give an answer.  Instead, she turned around and walked out of the room. However, Karan has known her long enough to know that, for women - silence means yes - under these circumstances.  He smiled and followed her out of the room.

————
(Mature content ahead in italics)

Every wisp of breath, every inch of the room was filled with a sweet aroma of their passion and longing for each other. The dim light settled gently on their naked bodies as they lied down on the bed. 

Karan climbed up on top of her, but kept his weight off  her body by pushing his arms up on either side of her body. He looked at her lovely curves. Monami was embarrassed by his gaze, curling her body like a shrimp. He smiled lovingly. 

Karan was a good lover. Even though it’s been a long time since they were last ‘together’, he did not rush into the main act without first making sure she was ready. And he took his time to admire every inch of her smooth supple skin and those graceful curves. 

Hoo..Hoo…” He whistled! 

Monami waa lying in his arms. She heard his playful whistles. She got out of her dreamy state of mind and blushed:Tum bahut besharam ho!”

Karan looked at her with those gorgeous black sparkly eyes of his:kya?”

Monami: “Oh, never mind….”

Karan knew her body very well by now. What he can do to make her gasp with excitement. How to tease her until she shivered and screamed…. His smile deepened as her breathing became heavy. He hovered around the point of entry, rubbing her soft sensitive flesh…

Monami’s body was ready for more… She grabbed a pillow and threw it at him: tum…tum…”

-Come in!!  But she would never be able to get herself to say it out loud. 

He leaned closer towards her. His chest pressing down against her. He eased his hand into hers and interlocked their fingers. His warm lips and tongue kissing her gently on her flushed cheeks.  

He has a cheeky smile on his face: “Main?  main kya?”  He obviously knew what she wanted to say. But he was not giving it to her just yet. 

Tum bahut bure…” Monami stopped mid-sentence as he gently pushed himself into her while he continued to kiss her. She wrapped her hand tightly around his back. He made a deep thrust. Her smile froze as she moaned. He mumbled some praises to her and kissed her more deeply.

—————-

(Mature content ends)

A beautiful and sweet evening for a pair of lovers.  A time to temporarily put aside all the cares of the world, and concentrate on each other. 

But there were others out there who can’t sleep. The night is long.

Avni was lying alone on a King size bed. She’s been tossing around, unable to sleep for hours. 

She sat up, and looked at the spacious and opulently decorated room.   Sadness came over her.

This was Narain’s villa in suburbs in Bhutan. She arrived in Bhutan for a few days now. There’s no progress in finding Narain yet. She wanted to go back to India, but Narain’s mom insisted that she should stay in Bhutan. So she has been using the time to inspect the Bhutan offices of Banerjee Corporations and Goenka corporations, just to keep herself busy. 

Perhaps it’s the worries and fears, she’s been suffering from insomnia for a few nights already. She called their family doctor, who said it’s probably due to stress.

She got out of bed and walked to the study. She picked up a book and started to read.

————-

All the lights suddenly went off. Avni looked at the darkness around her.

This villa has its own generator. Even if there’s a power outage in the area, this house should not be affected. She frowned  and called the maid: “Nima!  Nima!”

Nobody answered.

She started to feel a little uncomfortable. Just as she got up from the sofa, she heard footsteps from the stairways.

Ms. Goenka.”  A tall man appeared at the door. He sounded a little out of breath. Perhaps it’s because he was rushing to bring her the news: “I am very sorry. There’s a short circuit in the system. Hum abhi usse fix kar rahe hain..”

She smiled politely: “Thank you. Tum..”

The young man smiled.

I’m one of Mr. Banerjee’s bodyguards.” His voice has a natural soothing quality about it.  It has the power to make people relax and put their trust in him: “Nice to meet you.”

*****

Till the next one jisme phir se thoda action hoga romance se bahar nikal kar..
Ofcourse update will be when there are 40+ votes and some comments from u guys on how was the part..

Till then,
Ta-ta

Signing off
Kriya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 508 8
"Mohabbat aur nafrat dono ke rang laal hai. Lekin fark yeh hai ki nafrat se duniya barbaad ho jaati hai, aur mohabbat mein khud barbaad hona padta ha...
199K 15.4K 60
The phone is ringing. But Tanvi was too scared to answer the call. She was not ready to talk to him or even hear his voice. She wanted to run away fr...
48.1K 192 1
|COMPLETED| |REPUBLISHING| "Why are you rejecting the proposal?" "First of all , i have no interest in marriage and secondly she doesn't meet my sta...
13K 1.3K 18
"π•€π•Ÿ 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕, π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 π•šπ•€ π•Ÿπ•  𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝕗𝕠𝕣 π•žπ•– π•π•šπ•œπ•– π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕀. π•€π•Ÿ 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕, π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 π•šπ•€ π•Ÿπ• ...