ᴋᴇʏsɪ's ᴋᴜʀsᴇ.

By llvrrx

his blessing, her curse. a lesson for the... More

ᴋᴇʏsɪ's ᴋᴜʀsᴇ.
1 || ITS A BRAWL
2 || WEIRDO HOES
3 || L RIZZ
4 || SUMMER LOVIN'
5 || SINNERS SUNSET
6 || SLUMBER PARTY
7 || FOR EVERYBODY
8 || BLOCK PARTY
9 || RIDE OUT
10 || AREA CODES
11 || MAMA'S BLESSIN
12 || DATE NIGHT
13 || BESTIE OR BAE
14 || DRAMA
15 || DRUNK IN LOVE
16 || IN YO CITY
17 || GHOSTED
18 || DELULU HO
20 || ALL FOR LOVE
21 || LICK BACK
22 || VACAY
23 || OUTSIDE
24 || VIRAL
25 || INFLUENCED
26 || REAL
27 || HOMIES HOPPIN'
28 || BE MINE
29 || BIG EIGHTEEN
30 || JESUS LOVES U
31 || THE AFTERMATH
32 || LUXURY
33 || NYC NIGHTS
34 || SKELETONS PT1
35 || SKELETONS PT2
36 || BRANCHIN' OFF
37 || PARKED CAR CONVERSATIONS
38 || DISAPPOINTMENT
39 || NETWORKING
40 || CHILDHOOD
41 || TABLES TURNIN
42 || MONEY MOVES
43 || PUBLICITY
44 || CAUGHT UP
45 || HOME
46 || NEW YEAR
47 || LONGLIVEKD
48 || THE END
49 || BONUS CHAPTER
50 || UNFINISHED BUSINESS
𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙲𝚁𝙴𝙳𝙸𝚃𝚂
ᴋᴇʏꜱɪ'ꜱ ᴋᴜʀꜱᴇ ɪɪ

19 || BONNIE & CLYDE

9.6K 394 175
By llvrrx

August 13 |11:46 pm

"Okay i'll see you in a little." Nirah said on the phone. "See you." I said before hanging up on her. Seconds later, the doorbell rung and I went to open the door, already knowing who it was because I called them over.

"Hey baby." I said pulling Keysi in the house as she gave me a dull smile. "What you been doing?" She asked giving me a serious face. "I gotta tell you some real shit and I need you to really hear me when I say it." I said closing the door behind her.

She tilted her head slightly, looking confused. "Okay? I need you to hear me not hit me." I said holding my hands up, guarding myself. "Sahil
don't play with me right now, you ghosted me now you acting all suspicious. I should've been swinging when I walked through that door." She said using her hands to speak.

I was flinching a little bit because her hands were going everywhere. "Ma, you remember that girl from Miami? The one-" She cut me off and started yelling. "I can't believe you." She said hitting me with her purse.

"I didn't do shit." I said ducking, tryna run from the hits. "Then why you bringing that bitch up? You was with her? She here???" She stopped hitting me and started stomping around.

"Keysi listenn." I grabbed her before she could walk up the steps. "She in Chicago and she crazy! That bitch been stalking me, stalking us." I said and she calmed down a little. "Oh that bitch think she crazy huh?" She said.

I explained to her everything that happened and told her about what was supposed to be going down tonight. I only called her over here to tell her everything so she wouldn't be surprised if Nirah came to her on some shit but she ended up making a sick ass plan to set her up where she think it's only gon be me meeting her in the hotel room.

this girl is crazy, i love it

"You still not safe though, you should've told me when you first saw her. Ima fuck Zaara up too, it seem like she brought that girl here on purpose and who else would give her your address?" She said making me think.

Would Zaara really do something like that? Yes.

"I know I should've told you but I ain't want you to kill the girl, it ain't that deep." I said. "What you think we finna go do at this hotel? Talk to her? Yea no, she done talked to you too much already" She said grabbing my keys off the table and walking out.

I don't really believe in killing females, it's the same as a nigga hitting a bitch to me but bae said kill her so who am i to say otherwise?

I shrugged, walking out after her and she was in my hellcat, blasting Who Want Smoke? . "Who said you was driving?" I said sticking my head in the passenger side. "You don't get to ask me shit right now." She said turning the music up some more.

I chuckled at her as I got in the passenger side, putting the hotel address in the navigation system and she drove off.

***

I knocked on the room number that Nirah gave me as I looked over at Keysi taking pictures and videos in my ski mask. "Bout to kill a bitch, nun too serious." She said putting me in the camera and I laughed at her, throwing up my set.

The door handle was moving and Keysi ducked around the corner making me get in character. "Hey baby." Nirah said pulling me into a hug. "Wassup." I said patting her back awkwardly.

"Come innn." She said pulling me in the room, closimg the door immediately. "You like if?" She said leading me around by my hand. "Yea it's cozy in this mf." I said looking around at a regular ass Staybridge suite.

"No i meant my lingerie."  She said doing a lil
spin for me. "Oh yea that's cool." I said trying not to look too hard.

"You got all this stuff on, get comfortable." She said unzipping my jacket and pulling it off for me. I'm glad I handed my piece off to Keysi before this.

"Fashoo." I said constantly looking at the door as if Keysi could just walk right in. "I missed you." She said, I just stood there awkwardly scratching my head.

"Sit down, I know your girlfriend ain't been doing you right." She said pushing me on the bed and hovering on my lap.  She tried to kiss my lips but I dodged it. "What's wrong?" She said tryna do if again.

"Nigga gotta cold." I fake coughed "Scuse me." "Oh..." She said lifting my head up, starting to kiss my neck and grinding on my lap.

She was moaning just off of that making me scrunch up my face. "You getting hard already?" She said lowly moaning, grinding herself on me harder. "I'm not hard." I said and we both looked down.

"Hm, interesting." She said kissing my neck again, unbuttoning my jeans. A knock at the door interrupted her and I smiled "Finally." I whispered.

"Who's that?" She said getting up. "Uh it's uh room service, told them bring us some strawberries and shit up." I said standing up. "Awww that's so sweet of you baby." She said smiling and I nodded. "I know I know." I said.

"Ima go get it, you can chill." I said walking away, going down the mini hallway to the door. I opened the door seeing Keysi with the biggest stank face.

I put my index finger up to my lips, telling her to be quiet. She mushed me out the way, handing me her purse and walked in. "This cute." Keysi walked in, analyzing the room.

"W-who are you?" Nirah said jumping out of the bed, covering herself up. "I'm Keysi, you Nirah right?" She said as Nirah backed in a corner looking at me.

"See I told you she wasn't crazy, this bitch scary."
Keysi turned to me. "What happened to all that tough shit?"Keysi said and Nirah just stood there shaking out her lingerie.

"I need something to throw at this bitch." Keysi turned around tryna unplug the hotel microwave. "Noooo." Nirah cried as I tried to stop her. "Keysi, we ain't even gotta do this ma." I said laughing at Nirah scramming all over the floor.

"No I should fuck you up. I really feel tried because why you thought you could get away with tryna fuck my man?" She yelled at Nirah while throwing hotel essentials at her.

I smirked at Keysi crazy ass. "You dirty, miserable, slut, ass bitch." She said chasing her and still throwing stuff. I stood there laughing, watching the whole thing. "I tell you what, you better head back to philly by tonight because by tomorrow morning, ima have all my people at this hotel waiting for you to walk out." Keysi said tryna catch her breath from chasing Nirah who had her self locked in the bathroom.

"Ok Keysi come on." I said. "Dumbass bitch." She said throwing Nirah's belongings over the balcony before walking over to me and grabbing her purse. I followed her out the hotel room and I could not stop smiling at her.

"Don't smile at me, you next"

𝓚

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

"real love (ain't that something rare?)"
/ super rich kids

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

484K 20.5K 27
❝𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚋𝚎 , 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.❞ a short story
1.1M 40K 48
"Know it's hard to trust but we've been through to much shit, we can't give up." Risk It All On Love.
448K 20.5K 60
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥. 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐳𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐛. 𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘬 1/2 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘈𝘭𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴. Cover b...