Sinful addiction

Από romanticxwrites

"Valerio, fuck I- I can't it's t-too much" he grabbed both her wrists locking them in place behind her back w... Περισσότερα

║-𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
║-𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫
║-𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰
║-𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬
║-𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦
║-𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥
║-𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬
║-𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦
║-𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞
║-𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
║-𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐢𝐞
║-𝐋𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧
║-𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐥
║-𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬
║-𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨
║-𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞
║-𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
║-𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐲
║-𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞
║-𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
║-𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠
║-𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥
║-𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐨
║-𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝
║-𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤
║-𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐥
║-𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞
║-𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩
║-𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞
║-𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝
║-𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠
║-𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬
║-𝐘𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐭
║-𝐇𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐮𝐛
║-𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲
║-𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
║-𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
║-𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
║-𝐉𝐞𝐭
║-𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐡
║-𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝
║-𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐞
║-𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜
║-𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞
║-𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
║-𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝
║-𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
║-𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
║-𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝟏
║-𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝟐
𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫

║-𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲

65.2K 1.5K 938
Από romanticxwrites

Song: Bored - Billie Eillish
𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚
❀❀❀

3 months ago a strange man saved my life.

2 months ago that same man took me on the best date of my life.

1 month ago that same man cooked me so much food I forgot what being hungry felt like.

2 weeks ago that same man gave me the best vacation I've ever had.

1 week ago that same man worshiped every inch of my body eliminating any flaws.

Yesterday that same man heard me tell him I loved him.

Today that same man said none of it was real.

I rush to my room, tears forming in my eyes.

I loved him. Fuck, I'm so stupid.

How could he do this? How could he make me feel this way for him without telling me truth?

None of it was real for him. He was pretending.

I grab a suitcase in the corner of my wardrobe and fill it up with everything I need. Once again, I leave most of my things, however this time it's different. Because I'm not coming back.
He can burn all my things for all I care.

I turn around to see a box laying on my bed, I open it. A phone.

He got me a phone? I open it to see all my things are still there. He must have found my SIM card.

This is the thing I don't understand, what's the point of helping me if he doesn't care?

If Valerio is apart of whatever this mafia thing is, Enzo-..

I act quickly, calling Lily.

"Come on, pick up pick up pickup-"

"Amara? Are you okay?.."

"Lily, thank god. I'm okay, how are you?"

"I'm fine, the concussion wasn't even that bad. I can move just fine and Enzo's taking care of me."

"I'm so happy your okay, but, Lily..."

My heart breaks as I tell her everything I heard Valerio say.

"I- what?.. oh my god.. it makes so much sense"

"I'm so, so sorry.." All of a sudden I hear footsteps and I know exactly who's they belong to.

"Fuck. I need to go. Be safe, I love you."

"What? No don't leave me! The psychopath is in my fucking living roo-"

I feel bad hanging up the phone but I need to before Valerio comes in. I toss the bag under my bed so he doesn't get suspicious. Then get into it, under the covers.

"Amara?" He opens the door slightly, walking inside.

There he is. The man that I loved right infront of me. A part of me wants to stay, wants to forget.
I don't know much about the mafia all I know is that they're not someone you should get involved with.

And I did much more then get involved.

"mhm?" He walks towards me, sitting down on the bed next to me. I flinch slightly. He isn't the man I once knew. He isn't the man I kissed, laughed with, felt safe with. He's the man that pretended, that lied, that was forced to protect me?

Why would he even need to protect me in the first place? I'm a nobody. If the mafia would be protecting anyone it would be someone important. It doesn't make any sense.

"Come here." He holds his arms out. I don't move. I can't, I just can't..

I shake my head. "I-I'm sorry I just.. I need to be alone right now. Please." I whisper.

He seems stunned at my sudden distance but he nods. When he stands up to give me a kiss I turn my head to the side letting him kiss my forehead instead. I don't want him anywhere near my lips ever again.

"Okay... tell me if you need anything, amore." He kisses my forehead instead, then leaves.

The second the door closes I break into sobs. Pain finds every part of my body and breaks it apart.

People say that when you die, memories from your life flashes before you.

What people don't say is that when you get your heart broken, the same thing happens.

Every memory we've had together flashes in front of me. He saved my life, took my heart, and then he breaks it.

"If anyone says anything different, I'll kill them myself."

"Your perfect, every inch of you, perfect."

"I'd do anything for you, I have to."

"No one is going to hurt you, it's just me."

He protected me from everyone, everyone but himself.

I stay in bed, shaking, crying. For another few minutes until I finally start to calm down.

I slowly get out of bed, bracing myself from the sudden dizziness. I haven't been drinking enough water at all, nor have I eaten enough, but the last thing I am right now is hungry. The thought makes me grimace.

I grab the bag from under the bed, add a few more things to it then take out a pen and paper.

'Don't come looking for me. I don't ever want to see you again.'

It may be harsh but it's the only way I can think of to make him actually listen. Even if the chances of him not looking for me are close to zero.

I open my door and rush towards the elevator. If he sees me, I'm fucked.

Grabbing my car keys from the coat room, I put my shoes on then head towards it.

I get to my car and toss my bags into the backseat before driving the hell out of here. I drive as far away as possible, I don't want to be anywhere near him. A while later I end up in a random parking lot, by a small shopping center. My head falls to the steering wheel as I let out a long teary breath.

I don't really have anywhere to go. If Lily gets Enzo out of her apartment, I could stay there, but they both know where that is so they could easily barge in at any moment. I can't stay with my dad or Christian, obviously.

Fuck. This can't be happening right now.

I have no other choice then to call him.

Taking out my phone, I dial the number and bring it to my ear.

"Hello?" I say softly.

"Amara? Is that you?" He asks.

A smile forms on my face. I've missed him.

"Yup.. I missed you."

"We miss you here too! Please tell me you'll come visit again soon. We haven't seen each other since.. you know."

A pinch of sadness hit me but I push it away. My cousin, Lucas is one of my best friends except for Lily. Him and his family live up in the mountains in England, it might be a push to ask them if I can stay so suddenly, but it's my only hope.

"Yeah.. but Uhm. I kind of have a big favor to ask.."

"Go on?"

"I got Uhm.. kicked out from my dads house, he hasn't exactly been the nicest since my mom.. and I have no where to go. Do you think I could maybe.."

"Yes! Of course you can. Stay for the summer, will you? Or longer, we don't mind!"

A smile forms on my lips as relief flushes over me.

"Thank you so much, god you don't understand how much this means to me. I'll only stay until I have enough to move on by myself. Thank you so much."

"When will you be arriving?"

"I'll book a flight for tonight so I'll be there tomorrow, early morning. Thank you again."

"Perfect! I'll tell Liz your coming, she's been wanting to meet you forever, you know."

I laugh a little, then say bye to him. Liz is Lucas's little sister, she should be 11 by now. I've never met her but I'm excited too.

I book the tickets that end up expensive as hell but I have enough.

Lily said that she luckily managed to get Enzo out of her apartment without telling him what she knew, I just hope she won't have too much of a hard time while I'm gone.

About an hour later I'm chilling in the backseat watching tvd on my phone, when a text pops up. I don't have to check to know who it is, but I do anyway.

Valerio:
Don't look for you? Baby, I've already found you.

❀❀❀

YALL WERE SO MAD AT ME IN THE LAST CHAPTER, IM LAUGHING SO HARD READING THE COMMENTS AHAHSV

Btw for the people who keep asking for when I updates. I update every day, there isn't any set time but I do update every day!

See y'all tomorrow🤭

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

4M 98.6K 54
"let me tell you something, darling. you've unlocked a side of me, even I fear. but since you want to keep me up all night, challenging me, he's gonn...
Mio Re (#3) Από Reet

Ρομαντική

2.3M 83K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
312K 7.5K 29
"You have no idea what you do to me." He snarls as his skilled hands keep her arms pinned over her head "Really? Because I'm pretty sure all I do is...
30.8K 729 37
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...