me, u& hennessy | K.F

By naiithewriterr

#1 ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™›๐™ก๐™ค๐™˜๐™  ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜ - .. "Heard you gang" I replied and Kay had same the reaction as Camrin whe... More

zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
.. part 2
.. part 3
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
new story update!

thirty three.

4.4K 188 35
By naiithewriterr

Leilani Bree Preston • 18 •
Freshman in College

I've been up for a minute now and all I've been doing is sipping on herbal tea since I woke up this morning with a sore ass throat, couple hours later and my damn voice is gone.

I wasn't even doing that much yesterday so I didn't even understand how my shit just disappeared on me.

Shania texted me and told that her throat was a lil sore but after a while it left and she was cool, so I wanna know what the fuck I did wrong.

So I sat here sipping on this tea watching videos from yesterday on random people's IG stories, the video that had me was when I was throwing my shit back on Kay, his friends had him lean backwards as they held onto his arms.

And he obviously played right along with them, another video that got me was when me and Shania got mad at Dougie for splashing water all around the stage almost having me whoop his ass for the third time.

A lot of people were reposting videos having my mom lecture me at eight in the morning telling me she ain't send me down here to be shaking ass on random niggas but she don't know that this random nigga is my nigga.

I ain't even listen to half of the shit that she said I had placed the phone on the pillow and let her talk her shit and gave random hums whenever it felt necessary so she thought I was listening.

If she called me a bit later I would've listened but to call me so early and shout at me off the wake up I'm not listening to anything that comes out ya mouth.

"You aight?" Kay walked back into the bedroom and sat on the end of the bed.

I just shrugged my shoulders cause my throat was still sore I still couldn't believe my voice was gone.

I stood in the bathroom talking to myself for fifteen minutes until I accepted that I ain't getting it back for a couple of days, now my voice sound so annoying.

"Ya shit still hurting?" I nodded my head and put the coffee mug back on his desk "so how the fuck this gon work both of us can't be silent".

He saying this cause I'm the one that just talk and he's the one that listens, sometimes he can talk a whole lot. "Just say that you like my voice".

This shit sound so raspy when I talk.

"Ain't none special bout ya voice" he stood up off the bed and walked over to his dresser.

"Boy stop lying you love everything about me".

"Yeah aiight" he ain't deny it though.
He walked over and put a blue square shaped box in front of me "you not gon open it?"

"Don't rush me" I turned off my phone and went to open up the box I lifted up the top to see a glistening chain that had my name on it.

I carefully put the box down and got up to hug him "thank you" was all I said cause now he need that gawk gawk 3000.

"It ain't none" I pulled away from and sat back down I ain't even wanna touch it for real cause I be breaking shit so easily.

"You can put it on for me?" I moved my hair to the side he picked it up and opened up the clasp before he put it around my neck and closed it back hearing a click, he stood back and I analysed it in the mirror.

I couldn't keep my eyes off it with the diamonds glistening in the reflection of the mirror "how much did you pay for it?"

"Don't worry bout it" I rolled my eyes and got up off the chair I wrapped my arms around him and he reached down to pick me up so my legs went around his torso "you coming to the stu?"

"I gotta go home and change".

"What you got on is cool".

"Yeah cause I'm in your clothes" I had on his white tee, his shorts even down to his damn socks "it's cold outside too".

"You want to drop you back now?" I shook my head as I looked down at my nails that's officially starting to grow out he put me down on his bed as he went over to his jeans to take something out the pocket.

"What was ya moms telling you this morning?" He sat next to me and put his joint between his lips.

"She was mad at me cause she seen the vid of me shaking ass and she was like I ain't send you down there to be throwing ass on a random nigga Ion even know. Don't let me tell ya dad to bring ya ass back up here" I mocked in her voice.

"I ain't tell her about you but she had suspicions cause my dad told her I kept bringing you over" I shrugged.

"I ain't going back over there cause if I see ya pussy ass brother there's gonna be problems word to my mother" he inhaled the smoke and put his arm around my shoulder.

"So how we gonna sort out our Miami trip?"

"At Dougz or Setty's crib" he shrugged.

I got up and widen his hands so I could sit on his lap "it feel like my throat is on fire, you gotta hug to make me feel better" I rested my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

"You'll be aight" I feel my phone start to vibrate in my hand looking down at the screen I seen Carter. answering the call I put it on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Fuck happen to your voice?" That was quick.

"I'm sick right now" I lied saying the first thing that came to mind.

"Oh you good though?"

"Yeah I'm fine".

"Aight where you at? Your mom talking bout you acting out and whatever the case may be" he sighed I know he was rubbing on that big ass forehead of his.

"I'm at my friend's place and-"

"Whose place? Kevin's?" He interrupted.

"Mhm" I hummed I forgot that them two been knew each other "it was his concert and I went to support Ion know how that's me acting out" I shrugged even though he couldn't see me.

"Yeah you're gonna need to talk to ya moms about that, when you coming back?"

"I'm coming down to change then I ain't gonna be back till tomorrow morning".

"You got the spare key right? No one's gonna be there tomorrow morning".

"Yeah I got it Imma go call my mom real quick".

"Aight lemme know what she says".

"Yeah bye".

"Bye Leilani" the call ended and I let out a sigh all of a sudden they back on good terms again.

"You call me bro and now a nigga your friend?" Kay spoke up but I ignored him and went onto Fashion Nova to look at some swimsuits.

"Now you damn well" I mumbled and clicked on this black one that I liked and added it to my basket.

"Nah it's cool" I heard him re light his joint I fixed my position on his lap then put my phone down.

"What are you mad at?"

"Nah it's cool" he repeated in a more dismissive tone I rolled my eyes at him as I bit on my bottom lip to hide my smile.

"You really a baby" I teased and wrapped my arms around his head.

"Nah get off me since we friends and shit, Ion like my friends touching me like this. Word" he tried to get out my grip but I wasn't moving.

"What did you want to say I'm at my nigga house? And make him tell me I gotta go back?"

"You wouldn't go no where, but where you at if you not at ya nigga crib?"

"My friend's?" I jokingly said but he took it literally.

"Yea get up off me" he mumbled and tried to take my hands off his face.

"Stop acting like you want me to go cause if I do you're gonna be mad" he sucked his teeth and took his hands off mine "exactly, but what time is your session?"

"Five" they always go to the studio mad late and be in there till 1 or 2 in the morning doing nothing.

"Well I need to go back" I got up off his lap and walked around his bed to his charger "I can come back if you want" I shrugged and went over to my bag so I could put my charger in there.

"Come back and do what?" I felt him come behind me and place his hands on my hips as I was bent over.

"Nigga get ya freaky ass off me" I stood up and pushed him back he managed to catch my hand before I walked away and pulled me back towards him "what do you want?"

"You" his hands went down to my ass as he rubbed all up on it.

"Nuh uh" I pushed his head off me to create some distance between us "I got you saying this corny ass shit?"

"You think I'm playing? Ya ass should know better than that" he took my hand off his chest and interlocked our fingers instead.

"We can do whatever later" his eyebrows raised but I didn't say anything he can take it how he wants, I picked up my duffel bag and left his room "best friend come on" I heard him suck his teeth as the sound of his keys dragged across his desk.

"Yo word to bro stop dragging it" he lightly pushed my head to the side and walked towards his front door, he opened it up and stood to the side so I could through first but I should've known he was gonna pull some dumb shit.

"Why you always gotta smack me so hard?" I walked towards the staircase feeling tingles from the smack.

"Ain't no way that shit hurt".

"Lemme smack you and show you how much it hurt" I turned around to face him with my hand out.

"Nah shits gay" he shook his head and put his hands on my shoulders so I could continue walking.

I already knew I was gonna get my lick back so I didn't even bother to respond to him.

As we reached the ground floor my phone started to ring looking at the caller id I let out a sigh before I answered "hello?"

"What did your dad say to you?"

"Not much, he was telling me that I gotta speak to you cause you told him I was acting out".

"Yes Lee. You know I ain't send you down there for you to be acting like that, especially when I don't know where you at" she explained.

"I understand but the boy in the video ain't no random boy I just started dancing on" this caught Kay's attention and decided to be all up in my face to listen to the conversation so I just put it on speaker.

"Who is he? I know him?"

"I mean you know his mom Jackie right? She told me y'all went school together".

"Yeah she told me about him rapping.. you upgraded to rappers?" She chuckled.

"I don't see him as a rapper he's this annoying, clingy, aggressive, intimidating ass person so that in itself just cancels everything out" I felt myself being pushed to the side as we crossed the road to get to his car.

"You happy though? Ion wanna you see crying bout no damn boy, I've had enough of that" she sighed.

"Yeah I'm happy but you know boys be disappointing you any chance they get so I guess we have to see" Kay unlocked the car doors and quickly locked it back before I could open the passenger side door.

I put the call on mute as I heard my moms talking in the background "you see what I mean ya ass is annoying open up the door" I took the call off mute and hummed to whatever my moms was saying.

He rolled his eyes and unlocked the doors I was ready to snatch off this door handle, I got in the passenger seat and replied to the parts that I heard "when you get to meet him and that ain't any time soon".

"Why not?"

"Ion know it feels mad early, he been knew dad so what can I do? Then the time I got alcohol poisoning his mom helped me so I didn't have a choice but to meet her and both times were before I wanted to be with him".

"Hold on. Who's that other boy you made me meet?"

"Devanté?"

"Mhm I liked him he was sweet, what he do again? Played basketball right?"

"Yes ma" I chuckled I know that she knows Kay is next to me Ion know how she knows but she just does.

I know it's making him mad hearing her talk about another nigga that ain't him.

"What happened to him? Ion remember you telling me" she sounded so clueless but she knows damn well I told her because I wanted to go with him but that was naïve lil me.

"Ma I did tell you" I chuckled "and stop talking about him I've moved on from that".

"Mhm well how's your relationship with your dad going?"

"Better than I expected, at first I didn't want to speak to him but after we had a conversation I've decided to give him a chance cause it ain't really his fault. And he told me what y'all did".

"Unfinished business I guess" she sighed.

"Yeah that's nasty" looking outside the window I seen we made it back to my place "I need to go I'll text you later".

"Yeah bye Lee".

"Bye" I ended the call and put the phone on the seat I reached over to give him a hug but from the looks of it he didn't want to hug me back "you mad at me?"

"Nah" he mumbled.

"So why you not hugging me back? Don't worry about no damn Devanté me and that nigga been cut ties" he let out a hum so I gave him a peck on his cheek before I picked up my shit and left.

Fuck did I do?
-

Kevin Perez • Kay flock • 19 •
Drill Rapper

"Nah bro it's everyday I'm hearing some bullshit bout a new nigga" hearing ha moms talk about some another nigga got me dumb tight and it's pissing me off cause Ion feel like this when it come to any female.

I let them do what they want cause it's a quick temporary relationship.

I ain't really mad at Leilani though, ha ass just needa know that you don't talk about ya ex or whoever the fuck that nigga is around me. You ain't gon catch me talking bout some female I did something with around her.

Cause now you tryna make it seem like a nigga jealous when I ain't.

"Nah you overthinking it. It's clear she's all for you" Dougz tried to reassure my whole situation but it ain't clear for no fucking body.

"Word. You ain't notice any nigga that talk to her she always tell them she got a nigga or walk away? Not a lot of females be doing that. They be entertaining the shit out of it" Nas added.

"Not gon lie though ha ass was a lil too friendly at the beginning but she was single ain't know who the fuck ya ass was" Dougz chuckled and put up his hood. "Nah that's some real shit you got bro. Don't fuck it up".

"You niggas tryna be on some guru ass shit, this nigga clearly just jealous bro" Camrin's lil ass annoying ass butted in like he ain't got a whole girl at home and his ass sitting here with a new bitch.

I sat up in the seat and took the hood off my head "jealous of what?"

"Nigga you hearing yourself? You sitting here complaining bout Lani and her ex and you telling me you not jealous? Cmon now bro" he chuckled.

"Not gon hold you gang but you do sound a lil jealous, but it's cool though that's ya girl" Nas shrugged.

I shook my head and sucked my teeth as I moved my spliff up to my lips. I ain't gon admit that shit cause Ion think I'm being jealous, I can't be jealous over something Ion know about.

"This nigga prolly in love with ha or some".

"Yea you niggas bout to start blowing mines" I sighed and ran my palms over my face.

"You making it harder for ya self gang" why these really tryna be on some guru shit though? If I was in love wit ha I won't be afraid to admit that at the end of the day shit is just feelings ya ass can't control.

But I ain't pushing it to me being in love wit ha. That's ode.

"Ya ass clearly in love with ha but Imma let you believe what you want gang" this nigga stat pissing me off "you niggas going to that Miami that Lani planning?" Dougie mentioned and all of a sudden these niggas wanna be talkative.

"Yea you ain't seen the bitches out in Miami?"

"Yoo Camrin chill you got a whole girl bro" Nas told him we all know that nigga don't care and there ain't shit we can do.

"He's not lying though" Dougie chuckled "might needa get a bnb for myself. She told you the date?" He asked now looking my direction.

I ain't give him an answer though I ain't entertaining this dumbass trip.

"Yo Kay take this" Set passed me his phone and I seen Leilani staring down at the screen.

"Yo" I mumbled and stood up to walk outta the room cause these niggas stay putting their nose in my business.

"And this nigga say he not in love with ha" Dougie laughed.

"Get off my dick nigga" I went over to his staircase and sat on the step "you good?"

"No" she frowned.

My eyebrows furrowed as I looked down at the screen "what happened?"

"You not answering my messages and you ain't say why you mad at me" she licked her lips and looked right at me but I couldn't even reply cause I was started to think about other shit.

"I ain't tell you that I'm not mad at you?"

"So why you not answering me when I text you? Stop thinking about Devanté or any other nigga I clearly don't want them Kay".

"Hm" I hummed "nah it's cool I ain't worried bout it" I shrugged trying not to show that I did care about it.

"You say that but you here mugging the life outta me when I haven't done anything wrong" she rolled ha eyes and picked up the phone "you can come get me though".

"Aight" I stood up off the step and took my phone out "gimme ten minutes".

"Okay" she ended the call so I went back into the room, I gave Set back his phone and turned around to dap them up.

"I'm out".

"You going to the stu?"

"Yea" I nodded.

"Aight we out" Dougie stood up and picked up his shit, I wasn't waiting on any of them so I left the crib I walked up to the v with my hand in my pocket, I opened up the car door and got in.
––

I pulled up to ha crib and texted to let her know a nigga downstairs, I turned the music down seeing that ha lil ass was walking out with a bag that's too big for ha damn body.

She put the bag in the backseat then got in the passenger side, she closed the door and made ha way over to my lap.

My arms rested on her thighs, she leaned back and crossed her arms then tilted her head, I looked down to see what she got on it was some slight but it still looked good on ha.

"You done staring?"

I looked back up into her eyes and nodded "yea".

"So if I hug you, you gon hug me back? Cause before when I tried you was dismissing me a lil" she held up her fingers to show the fucking measurement.

I licked my lips and put my hand loosely around ha neck to bring her closer to me, she fixed how she was sitting on my lap and now put ha hands on my chest as she leaned in to kiss me.

The grip on her neck tightened a lil bit, her hand moved down and stopped at the buckle of my belt "Ion wanna do nothing in front of my house so that's just gonna have to wait" she pulled away but kept ha hand in the same spot.

"You coming back to my crib?"

"Yes you ain't my bag that stuffed with clothes?" She chuckled and leaned back once again.

"You leaving tomorrow?" She shook her head and moved the hand that was near my belt "when?"

"Whenever you want me to" she shrugged and turned away to hide her smile.

I let out a chuckle and shook my head as I glanced down at her "you gon get a nigga into trouble real shit".
———

edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 423 16
He grunted as he grabbed my arm again and made me face him, but he didn't say anything. My anger was mounting and this was as private as it was going...
1.3K 35 12
WARNING: Rated Mature for Sexual content, Language, Violence and Drug use. **Long Chapters** Two weeks. Two years. Who cares?" A lesson in love, c...
179K 8K 46
"You got all them girls you fuck with and leave, you never ruin their lives! You made it clear that you don't wanna be with me, just like them, but y...
347K 10.3K 53
Book one of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE โฆ๏ธŽ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๏ฟฝ...